• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Abacus IPOT.jpg

Abacus- IPOT Encore - 05/26/21

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2488A - [CB] CANNOT CONTROL INFLATION, PANIC, THEIR SYSTEM IS UNRAVELING​

EP. 2488B - [DS] IS BEING EXPOSED, PANIC, IT’S MOVING AT A FASTER PACE THAN PEOPLE REALIZE​

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They ARE being shown. BIG time.

OUTRIGHT TREASON PROOF HAS BEEN RELEASED. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flashbang says he never had any knowledge of Hunter's deals with Ukraine. OOOPS.

Meanwhile, they are still trying to impeach Trump for the, what? fourth time?

Do you think this is not being seen even by the grass-eaters? If you can click on a publicly available totally damning piece of evidence, do you REALLY think this is over?

AND I FEEL I MUST ADD THIS ARIZONA COURT UPDATE TO ENSURE YOU ARE DEFINITELY AWARE THIS IS NOT OVER:

1622116385245.png

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 211888

Link to the video shown in the picture above:

Link to the website shown in post:
This is blowing up.

Some 17th letter once said, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" <-- Does anyone here think the New Hampshire populace is going to ignore this? Or those who lost in that election?

This gwine be Bibilcal. Heard that before, too.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 211888

Link to the video shown in the picture above:

Link to the website shown in post:
Mrs Shootist and I were talking about this last night. Windham is about a 20 minute ride from our ranch and is a pretty small town. If they found this level of cheating in such a small town what will they find in Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Salem, Pelham...all the cities where voters are bused in from MA and other parts of New England on voting day and has used 100 times the cheating than in Windham, so much so that we've reached the point where the leftist Dims have taken the state blue (by cheating of course). NH is NOT a blue state on the ground, only at the polling places.

The Good News
After the final results come in from Windham, NH will have no choice but to expand these audits into the cities where the cheating is probably much more prevalent and pervasive than a little town like Windham.

I suspect at that point, as that egg is being cracked open, the MSM can no longer hold back the audit results from the masses and the theft of the 2020 election becomes undeniable, I might actually be able to conjure up a bit of optimism.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mrs Shootist and I were talking about this last night. Windham is about a 20 minute ride from our ranch and is a pretty small town. If they found this level of cheating in such a small town what will they find in Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Salem, Pelham...all the cities where voters are bused in from MA and other parts of New England on voting day and has a pretty high instance of cheating to the point that they've taken the state blue (by cheating of course).

NH will have no choice but to expand these audits into the cities where the cheating is probably much more prevalent and pervasive than little Windham.

I hope you're right.

We'll see.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does anyone here think the New Hampshire populace is going to ignore this? Or those who lost in that election?
I do hope the populace will take note but as for those that lost, it's been part of the cycle for a long time. That's why we have so many RINOs.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lookit this and think about the Q statement:

"They will not be able to show their faces in public."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
VIDEO

Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony: "At least three billion people need to die" YT banned

ITNJ Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Weaponisation of the Biosphere with DR. Robert O. Young (Witness Testimony) & Sacha Stone (ITNJ Trustee Emeritus).

Bill Gates, vaccination & depopulation.

It’s not a bacterial war. It’s a systemic poisoning war and they’re using chemical warfare… There’s too many people on the "planet" we need to get rid of, in the words of Bill Gates. At least three billion people need to die. So we’ll just start off in Africa. We’ll start doing our research there and we’ll eliminate both most of the Africans because they’re deplorable, they’re worthless, they’re not part of this world economy so they have their rights taken away.

https://leakedreality.com/video/11788/dr-robert-o-young-itnj-testimony-at-least-three-billion-people-need-to-die-yt-banned

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ The whole thing:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony: "At least three billion people need to die" YT banned
Folks that got the shot wouldn't ever consider that there are some people (Gates et al) that want to reduce the world's population....

Too bad they can't entertain the concept....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2489A - AS THE [CB] TAKES ON MORE POWER, THE PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE, [CB] CRISIS COMING​

The [CB] unveil a 6 trillion dollar budget, this will raise federal spending to the highest since WW2. The [CB] are now pushing the economy to the edge, exactly where the patriots want it. Home appreciation is accelerating, for many it is putting their dream out of reach. People in CA say they are in a recession. As the [CB] takes on more power the people are noticing. When the crisis hits who will be blamed. Trump sends message.

EP. 2489B - WE HAVE EVERYTHING, THEY KNOW WE DO, WHAT STORM, YOU’LL FIND OUT​

The [DS] is trying to stop the audits, this will fail. The entire [DS] system is about to implode. Trump and the patriots used the [DS] plan and put the players in the spotlight. When the storm hits the people that will be charged with treason will be front and center. The storm is coming, what storm, you'll find out.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

EP. 2489B - WE HAVE EVERYTHING, THEY KNOW WE DO, WHAT STORM, YOU’LL FIND OUT​

The [DS] is trying to stop the audits, this will fail. The entire [DS] system is about to implode. Trump and the patriots used the [DS] plan and put the players in the spotlight. When the storm hits the people that will be charged with treason will be front and center. The storm is coming, what storm, you'll find out.

Interesting video.

From approximately the 4:15 mark through approximately the 10:56 mark (this isn't verbatim but close):

[begin]
When you report on the facts, you don't go back on the facts. Because the facts are the facts. It's the truth. The only reason you reverse course is because it's propaganda.

What do think is going to happen with election fraud?

Remember, it's the same exact people telling everyone ...
there's no such thing as election fraud
it doesn't exist
there was no cheating
Biden won fair and square

We know what's going to happen. And the people that actually believe that there was no election fraud, they are going to see it first-hand. This is the only way you can do it. You must show the people the truth. Without the people actually physically experiencing the truth, they will never believe. They won't believe you when you just tell them.

Just like if you have a child and you tell them, "See that right there, that's fire. That's hot and it will burn you." Well, if the child never experienced it before they might believe you and say, "Okay, I won't touch that." What do they end up doing? They go closer to it. They have to experience it. And once they experience the heat, the burning sensation, do they do it again? No.

But just telling people, or a child, it doesn't work. Remember, people need to experience what is really happening because the truth is very very difficult to accept. Propaganda is easy. It's shiny, it looks great, it sounds great. But telling people there's an organization, there's a group of people, they infiltrated the country from within, with the help of foreign governments, and they're trying to bring us to a place where most of the people don't want to go. I would say the majority of the people don't want to go. And they cheated, committed treason, crimes against humanity, and this was a coordinated effort. Now telling people that, they wouldn't believe.

Most people, if you tell them that, they'll say that's crazy talk. Actually go back to 2017. If you go back to 2017 and tell people
there's going to be this pandemic,
you're gonna be wearing a mask,
actually the businesses of the world are going to be shut down
and in the middle of this pandemic, you're never going to believe this, there's going to be riots.
Yes and they're going to burn down buildings
they're going to kill people
and they're going to loot
and you know what else is going to happen? The governors and mayors are going to allow this.
Yes, during the pandemic where you have to wear a mask and you're not allowed to go outside.
You're not allowed to go to parks.
If you told people this back in 2017, it would be crazy talk. Conspiracy. But today, everyone's experienced it. It's no longer crazy, it's no longer conspiracy. It's real.

Just like with Wuhan. Now people are researching it. Now people are saying now wait a minute if it didn't occur naturally and it came from a laboratory, who's responsible for this? Now Biden is on the hot seat. Remember, he canceled the investigation because they thought they had the narrative. They don't.

Remember Trump, right now, he has more power than he ever had before. Why? Because he has the ability to use everything that he knows, and force it out into the open. And the deep state, the corrupt individuals, they have to defend it. Every single time. And it becomes very very tiring after awhile because Trump has the ability to continually throw these things at you. And what do they have to do? They have to defend it. Every single time.

And when they can't defend it any more, what happens? Well, the truth starts to come out. Yes, they spin it and they try to spin it again. But look what happens. We're seeing it with Whitmer, Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, now Fauci. You think the election fraud is not going to come out into the open? Of course it is. People might not believe it right now but very soon they're going to experience it. They're going to witness it. They're going to see it first-hand how it was done. And all that talk of "election fraud is fake" will just completely disappear.

Just like it's disappearing with Wuhan. Trump was right from the very beginning.

And think about this, if you were going to take down the corrupt individuals, where would you want them? All in one place. See, when Trump said, "This is the calm before the storm" and when the reporter said, "What storm?" He said, "You'll find out."

What do you think the storm is? The storm is everything the deep state has done, turned on them. The storm is we, the people, becoming aware of everything they have done. Even the people that are still sleeping. Why? Why have the people become aware of all this? Have woken up? Because they are experiencing it. They've seen it first-hand. They know how it's done.

It's almost like when Project Veritas had this one whistle-blower talk about how Facebook blocks certain things about vaccines. Yes, you heard about it before but now you have documentation, you have someone out there saying, yes, it does exist. Yes, they have teams to do this. Yes, they have algorithms to do this. See, now you know it's the truth. Now you've experienced it.

The storm is going to be treason, sedition, crimes against humanity. It's not going to be hearsay. It's going to be facts. And the people are going to demand justice.
[end]

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The storm is going to be treason, sedition, crimes against humanity. It's not going to be hearsay. It's going to be facts. And the people are going to demand justice.

I hope so.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
what will that look like?

i can't seem to demand anything through this mask i've got on...who's going to listen to me?

'the people demand', what will that look like?

another election? i can't get past the last one, so, will it be fixed for the next election? there's not been any news about the corruption in my home state, we've got 55 electoral votes...and Hollywood...and i know none of them can be trusted...

what does it look like???

what will it look like with Antifa infiltraitors and BLM communists in the mix?

will there be weapons and police arrests of the gatherers or will it just be another pile of dust to look at and go:

idk

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To keep those who were wavering a tad before in the "up" thinking mode:

It is most ricky-tick getting VERY public.

A huge banner proclaiming "TRUMP WON -- Save America!" was unfurled over the bleachers in Yankee Stadium, no less. Not so much as past history, is it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PS: DOMINION reps say the reason all the Republican votes got switched to Biden was human error, and not their fault. <--- TINS

Progress... faster and faster and faster.

Although, oddly... the Palm Beach Post hasn't mentioned audits in any state at all. There was a banner headline all the way across the front page:

"Rain Expected On Weekend"

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
To keep those who were wavering a tad before in the "up" thinking mode:

It is most ricky-tick getting VERY public.

A huge banner proclaiming "TRUMP WON -- Save America!" was unfurled over the bleachers in Yankee Stadium, no less. Not so much as past history, is it.

I notice MLB is really raking the fan base back in huh? Or are they practicing social distancing? Either way not many folks taking the time to watch a crew of rich diva's scratching their balls and spitting out tobacco juice and sunflower seed shells. They're just not fun to watch any more!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Consciousness-raising: The FEEB is on the Bad Guys side. They cannot find the shooter, they cannot find the nigger traitor/enemy in the Trump hat. Clearly, they need Peter Falk in a rumpled raincoat to help them:

1622294988357.png

1622294779872.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 7.31.49 AM.png

I learn more words from my Unca than anyone else on the board!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is why both sides would not pass the investigation.......

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 212032

I learn more words from my Unca than anyone else on the board!
Old Lodgeskins would say a quote like that would make his heart soar like a hawk.

I will not indulge in jactance, simply because I abjure being a nithing.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are the Military and Trump in control?

by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D 28 May 2021

Dr. Roth was a candidate for president in the 2012 election and has strong ties to the US military.

[excerpt] "I just got off the phone with a high up and trusted, military source I know. He confirmed a few things for me. Regarding, the speculation/confusion as to whether President Trump signed the Insurrection Act or not, he did. He signed it on Jan 14th, 2021. The act of signing it immediately gave him 2 more months as President according to the very directives of the Act itself. I was then told that the military gave him 2 more months as President. The second extension was over on May 20th and most likely extended again by the military who is now in control per the signed Insurrection Act. Now, with Manhattan Attorney Cy Vance convening a Grand Jury against President Trump, regarding his taxes and business practices, the Trump witch hunt continues. The only problem they may have is that they cannot arrest a sitting President and I am assured that he still is President. Once again, the liberal, legal crazies are desperately trying all they can to stop Trump. It was confirmed today that many Generals approached Trump to run for office to take out the deep state, criminal cabal. They have been making arrests since the Biden – fake inauguration. The military support is all around Trump and continues under the Insurrection Act. I was told that the military goes through the FISA court and already did their own investigation, determining that there was international and domestic voter fraud. They have long known the real election and voting numbers and have acted accordingly. Our military is bound by the constitution, their duty and the signed insurrection act to be in control, do what they have to do, make arrests and make things right. They are supporting a new election in August and the return of President Trump. I am told he will be returning very soon. My source shared much more with me that gave me real hope that justice was unfolding in a big way and the truth would soon come out in spite of the sellout media and ego-laden politicians. Hold on to your hat. Pray for President Trump and our military as the truth really comes out. God bless America."

https://newswithviews.com/are-the-military-and-trump-in-control/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this and thought of it covers, smothers, adapts, fills all voids.

1622325616239.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Are the Military and Trump in control?

by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D 28 May 2021

Dr. Roth was a candidate for president in the 2012 election and has strong ties to the US military.

[excerpt] "I just got off the phone with a high up and trusted, military source I know. He confirmed a few things for me. Regarding, the speculation/confusion as to whether President Trump signed the Insurrection Act or not, he did. He signed it on Jan 14th, 2021. The act of signing it immediately gave him 2 more months as President according to the very directives of the Act itself. I was then told that the military gave him 2 more months as President. The second extension was over on May 20th and most likely extended again by the military who is now in control per the signed Insurrection Act. Now, with Manhattan Attorney Cy Vance convening a Grand Jury against President Trump, regarding his taxes and business practices, the Trump witch hunt continues. The only problem they may have is that they cannot arrest a sitting President and I am assured that he still is President. Once again, the liberal, legal crazies are desperately trying all they can to stop Trump. It was confirmed today that many Generals approached Trump to run for office to take out the deep state, criminal cabal. They have been making arrests since the Biden – fake inauguration. The military support is all around Trump and continues under the Insurrection Act. I was told that the military goes through the FISA court and already did their own investigation, determining that there was international and domestic voter fraud. They have long known the real election and voting numbers and have acted accordingly. Our military is bound by the constitution, their duty and the signed insurrection act to be in control, do what they have to do, make arrests and make things right. They are supporting a new election in August and the return of President Trump. I am told he will be returning very soon. My source shared much more with me that gave me real hope that justice was unfolding in a big way and the truth would soon come out in spite of the sellout media and ego-laden politicians. Hold on to your hat. Pray for President Trump and our military as the truth really comes out. God bless America."

https://newswithviews.com/are-the-military-and-trump-in-control/

We'll see.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the military goes through the FISA court
we 'know' FISA to be corrupt and to be headed by Chief Traitor Roberts...

so we now have dual FISA courts? or some of this is made up? or i've not been paying attention...

and just discuss FISA if i'm wrong, it won't be the first today...

:beer:

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting, New Q post. #4954 5/29/21 3:24 40 PM EDT. Fact V Fiction. We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.
Who gave you the playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Something big is about to go down.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
we 'know' FISA to be corrupt and to be headed by Chief Traitor Roberts...

so we now have dual FISA courts? or some of this is made up? or i've not been paying attention...

and just discuss FISA if i'm wrong, it won't be the first today...

:beer:

This is what stood out for me as well Buck.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this and thought of it covers, smothers, adapts, fills all voids.

View attachment 212074
i didn't quite get it at first glance, but i was skimming...after actually having 'feet up' and absorbing the environment...

Yes

:summer:

Flows downhill.
...and is never 'afraid of getting wet', or 'tearing mountains down'...

but after 'settling', if not tended to,
water can eventually 'stagnate', get to the point, it's not consumable

just thinking...

:summer:

Interesting, New Q post. #4954 5/29/21 3:24 40 PM EDT. Fact V Fiction. We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Fact: Choice is Mine
Fact: Q Offered "Information"
Fact: I Can Influence
Fact: I Can Flatulate

All Right Then...

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

i'm personally tired of hearing Jo(e) speak...i'm embarrassed, as an American Citizen

but can we be quick about it?

...before the UFO's arrive

:spaceship:

(i don't want them seeing the spot price on metals these days...they might die from laughter and they would know soo much)

: )

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Perhaps, perhaps not. Just to be clear, the "something big is about to go down" is not part of the post.

B_post.jpg

Praying Medic did a video today going over this post.

13 minute video by Praying Medic regarding today's post:

As with most things, time will tell.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not sure what message Dan Scavino is communicating but it made me laugh and I like it.
:-)

Paul Ryan can drop Ronald Reagan's name until he is blue in the face but one fact is clear, Paul Ryan is no Ronald Reagan. Never has been, never will be.

Last edited: