• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if you repeat it enough, it must be true...

that guy was a foot-stool for what happened after he quit...he didn't want to stop any of it

hang him too...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting, New Q post. #4954 5/29/21 3:24 40 PM EDT. Fact V Fiction. We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.
Who gave you the playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Something big is about to go down.
Interesting. I'm on the fence. I'll wait for more confirmation. Going by Praying Medic's video it sounds legit, but we shall see....

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Paul-Serran-tweet-5-29-2021.jpg

Praying-Medic-on-Q-4954.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
and is never 'afraid of getting wet', or 'tearing mountains down'...

but after 'settling', if not tended to,
water can eventually 'stagnate', get to the point, it's not consumable

just thinking...

Evaporates...

Then starts again.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"I just got off the phone with a high up and trusted, military source I know. He confirmed a few things for me. Regarding, the speculation/confusion as to whether President Trump signed the Insurrection Act or not, he did. He signed it on Jan 14th, 2021. The act of signing it immediately gave him 2 more months as President according to the very directives of the Act itself. I was then told that the military gave him 2 more months as President. The second extension was over on May 20th and most likely extended again by the military who is now in control per the signed Insurrection Act.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

"Darkness to light." "They must be shown."

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why interfere when they are destroying themselves?

With the tide turning against them & knowing they faked the votes where do they thing this built up rage will be unleashed?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"I just got off the phone with a high up and trusted, military source I know. He confirmed a few things for me. Regarding, the speculation/confusion as to whether President Trump signed the Insurrection Act or not, he did. He signed it on Jan 14th, 2021. The act of signing it immediately gave him 2 more months as President according to the very directives of the Act itself. I was then told that the military gave him 2 more months as President. The second extension was over on May 20th and most likely extended again by the military who is now in control per the signed Insurrection Act.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

"Darkness to light." "They must be shown."

Why interfere when they are destroying themselves?

With the tide turning against them & knowing they faked the votes where do they thing this built up rage will be unleashed?
We'll see. Talk is cheap and these are great stories about what MAY be happening. I'll wait until the stories come to fruition.

Most of what's being held up as progress these days are still in the form of stories and 'reports' about things happening or about to happen but; I'm expecting nothing until the words translate into some 'oh shit' events we can all point too and actually get excited about.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CM21-394.jpg

CM21-398.jpg

CM21-399.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
People need to stop drinking this guy's kool aid. Gez, how obvious does it need to be that this guy shoots from the hip? He's no source of reliable and factual information. He appears to me that he's simply trying to stay relevant on the interwebs with these twats/tweets. Read his words out loud to yourself then ask yourself how credible this kind of speculative feedback is. We all speculate but none of us are expert internet celebrities with 10s of thousands hanging on our every word (that I know of anyway)

• If I had to guess, I would guess...
  • After a bit of thinking, I realized...
  • It is possible...
  • So there is a possibility...
  • I'm not saying this is what happened, but it is a possibilities to add to the list of possibilities...
  • I don't know it for a fact....

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How does one become a "Global Volunteer"?

He appears to me that he's simply trying to stay relevant on the interwebs with these twats/tweets
That's funny. I haven't heard from CodeMonkeyZ in forever....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

What does that have to do with his credibility

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

start your own 503(c), fly around the world and give away free advice, then write all the expenses off at the end of the year

do it multiple times and soon you'll have a reputation of being a Global Volunteer,

:green tea:

soon you'll qualify to be a Global Advisor, that job pays better

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What does that have to do with his credibility
You implied he was seeking 'fame and fortune', or the 'limelight' all the time.

I don't see that at all. It's clear 'somebodies' asked him wtf is 'B' and he replied to the question. There is nothing I see of him attempting to remain relevant. He left, resigned 8Kun immediately after the election and I haven't heard much from him at all.

So... he's either attempting to "stay relevant on the interwebs with these twats/tweets." by disappearing for the most part,
or this one post is keeping him in the limelight...?

I'm cornfused....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
You implied he was seeking 'fame and fortune', or the 'limelight' all the time.

I don't see that at all. It's clear 'somebodies' asked him wtf is 'B' and he replied to the question. There is nothing I see of him attempting to remain relevant. He left, resigned 8Kun immediately after the election and I haven't heard much from him at all.

So... he's either attempting to "stay relevant on the interwebs with these twats/tweets." by disappearing for the most part,
or this one post is keeping him in the limelight...?

I'm cornfused....
So am I! The last person that can provide you guidance on this topic is me bruh! I'm only babbling fleeting thoughts rushing through my brain like most other people are doing here. The only difference between them and me is my babble (sometimes referred to as bullshit) isn't something you want to stake your life on. YBMV

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Jim Watkins already confirmed it wasnt Q. He banned the guy posing.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622418452559.png
https://gab.com/JimWatkins/posts/106324978988930044

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
People need to stop drinking this guy's kool aid. Gez, how obvious does it need to be that this guy shoots from the hip? He's no source of reliable and factual information. He appears to me that he's simply trying to stay relevant on the interwebs with these twats/tweets. Read his words out loud to yourself then ask yourself how credible this kind of speculative feedback is. We all speculate but none of us are expert internet celebrities with 10s of thousands hanging on our every word (that I know of anyway)

• If I had to guess, I would guess...
  • After a bit of thinking, I realized...
  • It is possible...
  • So there is a possibility...
  • I'm not saying this is what happened, but it is a possibilities to add to the list of possibilities...
  • I don't know it for a fact....
I realize you can't stand the guy but he did run 8kun so he does have knowledge about the way things ran and therefore his opinion is worth more than my opinion or your opinion.

After seeing what Jim Watkins said, it appears that Ron (CodeMonkey) was correct in his opinion.

You may not like it but CodeMonkey was correct.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
gab TV says "Key Mismatch" and I get no video/text/anything.

The link in your post (your reply to my post) takes me to the video. I don't know why it isn't working for you.

Try going to Jim's gab account and scroll down a little until you get to the post. You'll see it twice, he posted it at 12:00 and then reposted a post by ENoCH at 12:11 that also contained the video.

Here's a link to Jim's account:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The link in your post (your reply to my post) takes me to the video. I don't know why it isn't working for you.

Try going to Jim's gab account and scroll down a little until you get to the post. You'll see it twice, he posted it at 12:00 and then reposted a post by ENoCH at 12:11 that also contained the video.

Here's a link to Jim's account:
I am NOT a gab member which may be why access is limited. I went to Jim's account and the page opened and showed me pics and text but stopped at about 6 - 8 posts and said I had to join or login to proceed.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am NOT a gab member which may be why access is limited. I went to Jim's account and the page opened and showed me pics and text but stopped at about 6 - 8 posts and said I had to join or login to proceed.

You don't have to be a gab member. Try this link:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the real pic?

1622426902576.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Here's the original video from 2018. I'm not sure what you are questioning but perhaps this will answer your question.

Sweet Ride: The Gingerbread Express – Saturday, November 17-Monday, December 31 (1 min 23 sec):

Published on Dec 10, 2018 by Trump International Hotel & Tower​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2490A - [CB] KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING, THAT’S WHY THEY STARTED TO HIDE DATA​

EP. 2490B - SOMETIMES YOU MUST SHOW THE PEOPLE EVERYTHING TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO GAVE EVERYTHING​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It's obvious you didn't watch the video. Perhaps start there then come back if you still have questions.
Wrong! I watch Dave's videos. I don't get the analogy of the title of this one!

My question stands! Answer it or step aside sir!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wrong! I watch Dave's videos. I don't get the analogy of the title of this one!
Why did you delete your post? You posted it just a few minutes after Goldhedge posted the video. The video is over 50 minutes long so you didn't watch it after Goldhedge posted it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Why did you delete your post? You posted it just a few minutes after Goldhedge posted the video. The video is over 50 minutes long so you didn't watch it after Goldhedge posted it.
Because I knew that reactive (on my part) statement might start a shit storm, but obviously, it was too late....I completed watching that video before GH posted the link.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Because I knew that reactive (on my part) statement might start a shit storm, but obviously, it was too late....I completed watching that video before GH posted the link.
You should have bitched about the video before he posted it then. Oh well, never mind. We all know you just like to bitch about stuff so we should just let you bitch. LOL!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
LOL!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There's one in every crowd....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Midnight Rider

Here’s what the fake-Q/ “B” post is distracting from:

-Arizona audit results are pending and will be earth shattering. The mainstream media narrative that there was no election fraud is crumbling. Other states will follow.
-Audits will likely be forthcoming in WI, GA, MI, and PA. This alone is enough to overturn the election.

-The MSM lie that 1/6 was a dangerous insurrection is also crumbling. The commission to investigate it was shut down and outside of twitter, no one takes this seriously. Combined with the audit, this gives credence to the TRUTH that what happened on 1/6 was entirely justified.

-Watch CA. Watch NY: Newsom is being recalled. Cuomo is being exposed as a sexual harrassing grandma-killer. (On top of that, a court just ruled that Whitmer recall petitions can proceed.) What happens when Republicans retake the 2 bluest states in the country?

-Bill Gates is being exposed. Fauci is being exposed. Evil celebrities like Ellen and Chrissy Teigen are being canceled.

-Ghislaine Maxwell’s pedophile co-conspirators are set to be revealed in just a few months.

-The Wuhan Lab virus origin is finally gaining traction in MSM, awakening normies to the truth.

-China is panicking, threatening nuclear war and the burst of the financial bubble. When this is connected to the 2020 election fraud, President Trump and his supporters will be vindicated.

-The pandemic is effectively over. Mask mandates are being lifted or ruled unconstitutional and vaccine passports are not happening, even being outlawed in some states. What happened to the “impending doom” the CDC director warned us about? What changed?

-Finally, the government is now trying to distract the public with a fake soft-disclosure of alien life in a few days (or weeks depending on delays.) The government has known about these things for 70+ years now and has reverse engineered their technology. The public doesn’t believe their posturing or the story that “we don’t know what it is” which even the likes of former President Barack Obama are now peddling. Why now? Why play this huge reality-shifting card now?

Hint: Something is coming and nothing can stop it or distract from it. Not even a fake Q post after a 6 month hiatus. I don’t know what this “B” is going to post or claim and I don’t think the legitimate Q will return until President Trump is back in office, but I urge anyone to take B’s posts with a giant grain of salt and think about the ulterior motive behind impersonating or hacking Q.. We have bigger fish to fry.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
-Finally, the government is now trying to distract the public with a fake soft-disclosure of alien life in a few days (or weeks depending on delays.) The government has known about these things for 70+ years now and has reverse engineered their technology.

Seventy years of annual black budget funding probably in excess of $100 trillion over the journey buys a lot of back porting and engineering.

The question is, will these clowns be able to maintain the limited and soft disclosure or will it cause the dam to burst...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hint: Something is coming and nothing can stop it or distract from it. Not even a fake Q post after a 6 month hiatus. I don’t know what this “B” is going to post or claim and I don’t think the legitimate Q will return until President Trump is back in office, but I urge anyone to take B’s posts with a giant grain of salt and think about the ulterior motive behind impersonating or hacking Q.. We have bigger fish to fry.
"B" has been removed from posting on that board.