• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2491A - THE [CB] IS TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER THE GLOBALIST PLAN, ALREADY COUNTERED​

The [DS] is now moving forward with their plan to shut down as much oil production as possible under the cover of protecting the environment. We have seen this playbook before, it's called he climate agenda. [KH] commands US Companies to setup shop in other countries. Alternate currencies are on the move.

EP. 2491B - STATES WILL LEAD THE CHARGE, THE PEOPLE WILL DECIDE, CONSTITUTION IS THE ONLY WAY​

The [DS] election plan has failed before it even started. The people already believe the election was stolen. When the truth and facts emerge it will only confirm their belief. At that point it won't matter what the [DS] media reports the people will demand that the cheating government be replaced. The people have always had the choice they just forgot how much power they actually have. The states will lead the charge

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Things are about to go BOOM. Just a strong feeling I'm getting.

And you know where I got this info, I asked the Sun. So take that into consideration. :don't know:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sidney Powell

1622596740349.png

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
What did you edit out shooty?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1622598826826.png
1622598942758.png

This....look at the ear rings. They closely resemble one of the pedo signs. I edited it out because I decided it was more appropriate in the pedo thread. Sorry

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2492A - [CB] PLAYBOOK FOR ALL TO SEE, EVENT INITIATED FOR GREAT RESET, RIGHT ON SCHEDULE​

EP. 2492B - [DS] PANIC, THE AZ AUDIT WILL BE THE GOLD STANDARD, TRUMP EXPLAINED THE WAY FORWARD​

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
-Watch CA. Watch NY: Newsom is being recalled. Cuomo is being exposed as a sexual harrassing grandma-killer. (On top of that, a court just ruled that Whitmer recall petitions can proceed.) What happens when Republicans retake the 2 bluest states in the country?

i like the hope...

-Audits will likely be forthcoming in WI, GA, MI, and PA. This alone is enough to overturn the election.
but, show me where it says NY or Ca?

who counts the votes in these states? and with no mention, ever, of either State having election fraud, it's going to happen again

any recall that works, right now, suffice it to say, it'll only be to replace what was, a murderer, to hide him and his crimes, and replace him with a freak, to divert all attention to what the freak can do...perhaps to really help us learn more about the connections between Baalzebub and children...or maybe just a behind the scenes look at him and the CeyeA...

idk, maybe just to share make-up techniques and to talk about deeper feelings ...

idk, i'm too busy to ask anyone about it...but we're not free here, our votes don't count except to involve us, as actors playing ourseleves, in the kabuki...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How long has this been going on?
How many winning choices have been eliminated in both primaries and main elections.
Seems everything is rigged.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How many winning choices have been eliminated in both primaries and main elections.

They probably started small to see how much they could get away with. But I would suspect things go back 100 years plus to 1913 and even before that era.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Longer than we've been around.

It's taught in schools that our elections are our 'right' to have a say in how the country is run. The gilt is off that lily.

Norman Rockwell iconic paintings cemented the idea that 'We're Americans and we choose our leaders' in the minds of everyone.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 7.22.42 AM.png

and that we have a voice in how the government is run.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 7.16.47 AM.png

Everybody loves a winner...

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 7.23.37 AM.png

But as we all have learned there are machinations behind the scenes that reveal true reality

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 7.28.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 7.41.54 AM.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Might have jumped the gun with that^^^^^ false alarm?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Trump permanently SHUTS DOWN his website From The Desk of Donald Trump where he posted his statements to get around his social media ban after a month

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9644569/Trump-permanently-SHUTS-website-posted-statements-amid-social-media-ban.html

View attachment 212540
The Daily Snail once again comes through with sound journalism

Trump after just 29 days because he 'didn't like it being mocked and having so few readers'​

trash propaganda!!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How to opt out of AMZN Sidewalk

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 212652

Amazon US customers have one week to opt out of mass wireless sharing
Critics raise transparency fears over plan to turn all smart home devices into ‘mesh network’

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/jun/01/amazon-us-customers-given-one-week-to-opt-out-of-mass-wireless-sharing
I think it's cute that people actually think shutting it off actually means shutting it off. There's nothing to shut off. It will continue to function in the background after they show you the in their fake world how your device is now 'private' Give me a break... Look no further than your smartphone to see a prime example of what the corporate 'promise' of privacy really means.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We Are at the Top of the Bubble – Alasdair Macleod

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This just gets weirder and weirder:

What is to be gained by attacking Q, right now?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
'Q' is not 'Qanon'...

Qanon is their creation.

Yup, I understand that. BUT, the media is trying to smear Q through their fiction of Qanon. They seem to be ramping it up again. Why?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yup, I understand that. BUT, the media is trying to smear Q through their fiction of Qanon. They seem to be ramping it up again. Why?
the flack is always thickest right over the target. This may be the reason for what's causing this media push back as we've been hearing about all these chess pieces being put in place, suggested by what Trump has been squawking out from his website, that's about to go live. Some might say we're at a precipice of some major changes based on all that info/disinfo. I, on the other hand, will wait until something we can actually point to and talk about actually happens

The media is doing what it does, pushing endless propaganda

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They're surrounded and the circle is closing in on them. Recompense IS coming and soon. 2022 IS more important than 2024 at this point and we are moving toward that at an accelerated pace. Fear, pain, panic and desperation are all on them now.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
What is to be gained by attacking Q, right now?

Trying to maintain credibility by way of propaganda as per Shooty's post below:

the flack is always thickest right over the target. This may be the reason for what's causing this media push back as we've been hearing about all these chess pieces being put in place, suggested by what Trump has been squawking out from his website, that's about to go live. Some might say we're at a precipice of some major changes based on all that info/disinfo. I, on the other hand, will wait until something we can actually point to and talk about actually happens

The media is doing what it does, pushing endless propaganda

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2494A - ECONOMIC INFILTRATION FROM WITHIN, HOW DO YOU TRANSITION INTO THE NEW​

The [CB] economy is imploding, people are seeing it happen in real time and people want something different than what they are offering. The fake news is doing everything they can to push the [CB] agenda of the great reset, eating bugs is now news worthy. Economic infiltration from within, have investment houses take control of corporations and change the board.[/HEADING]

EP. 2494B - THE HUNTERS HAVE NOW BECOME THE HUNTED, PAIN, NOTHING CAN STOP THIS

The [DS] is panicking, Fauci's emails have put the spotlight on him in a way that he never wanted. He went from golden child to murderer in seconds. The hunters have now become the hunted, its time to drain the main part of the swamp and expose them to the people. Trump sends message to China, EO on the ready. Those who [knowingly] worked with a foreign government to destroy the US will be held accountable.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BAT SOUP - LAB LEAKS & GAIN OF FUNCTION VIRUS RESEARCH​

The Grand Scam of “Emerging Diseases” and its relationship to the Lab Leak story, Gain of Function on viruses.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2495A - NOW THE PEOPLE ARE FEELING ECONOMIC TURNING, THE PRECIPICE​

The people are now seeing how the economy is not working for them it is working against them. The people are experiencing the economy turning and the people will soon reach the precipice. The [CB]s are trying to regain the narrative but the people are not buying what they are selling.

EP. 2495B - A WEEK TO REMEMBER, [DS] CAUGHT IN THE ACT, PATRIOTS HAVE IT ALL, THE STING​

The [DS] is now being exposed to the people a little at a time, it had be done slowly in a way that people would accept it. Now the people are learning that they were lied to about the pandemic. The [DS] players are on the defensive and the patriots are hunting them down and exposing them. The election were a setup for the [DS], it was a sting operation. Trump knew they were going to steel it and he allowed it to happen, why, they wanted to capture the data in real-time, the evidence that was captured cannot be created or modified later on it had to be done at the exact moment it was happening. When Trump said we caught them all, the election was rigged he has the evidence. Optics are very important, so the forensic audits must show the cheating, Mike Lindell will show the cheating from foreign actors.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
3 guesses...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Keep DEBT to a minimum... What else can I say?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When you take on the role of leading a nation and protecting the people within it, you stick your neck out on a regular basis to defend and protect your people.

We'll see how it all shakes out. I'm not trying to be difficult. This truly bothers me!

Dave of X22 Report explained Trump's backing of the vaccine this way:

"The reason why he's backing up the vaccine is not because he loves vaccines. Yes, there are some good vaccines that we definitely need and then there are others that we definitely do not need. But the reason why he did this was because they were going to keep the pandemic going for 5, 6, 7, 8 years for the great reset and many other agendas. A lot more people would have died, the world economy would've imploded. Think about the devastation if this happened. How many people would have lost their lives? And this is why Trump has always said that people have a choice. You have the freedom to choose if you want it or you don't want it. And yes, there are going to be certain people that will take it but he knew he had to counter this entire pandemic. He couldn't allow millions and millions of people to die. I do believe this is why he brought this out there... to counter what the deep state had planned." -- Dave of X 22 report, at approximately the 23:15 mark of Episode 2495b (June 4, 2021).

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dave of X22 Report explained Trump's backing of the vaccine this way:

"The reason why he's backing up the vaccine is not because he loves vaccines. Yes, there are some good vaccines that we definitely need and then there are others that we definitely do not need. But the reason why he did this was because they were going to keep the pandemic going for 5, 6, 7, 8 years for the great reset and many other agendas. A lot more people would have died, the world economy would've imploded. Think about the devastation if this happened. How many people would have lost their lives? And this is why Trump has always said that people have a choice. You have the freedom to choose if you want it or you don't want it. And yes, there are going to be certain people that will take it but he knew he had to counter this entire pandemic. He couldn't allow millions and millions of people to die. I do believe this is why he brought this out there... to counter what the deep state had planned." -- Dave of X 22 report, at approximately the 23:15 mark of Episode 2495b (June 4, 2021).

Great, the vaccines accelerated the death toll from 8 years down to 1. Perhaps he didn't understand just how bad these things are. Or this is some sort of way of dolling out scarce resources in a somewhat voluntary manner. But that's still highly suspect, ethically speaking.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I hear ya, Voo -- but, really, what would you have done in his position?

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I feel that Trump and others with him feel the shot people are just acceptable losses. Like in any war. Most are Dems and useless Republicans.