• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dave of X22 Report explained Trump's backing of the vaccine this way:

"The reason why he's backing up the vaccine is not because he loves vaccines. Yes, there are some good vaccines that we definitely need and then there are others that we definitely do not need. But the reason why he did this was because they were going to keep the pandemic going for 5, 6, 7, 8 years for the great reset and many other agendas. A lot more people would have died, the world economy would've imploded. Think about the devastation if this happened. How many people would have lost their lives? And this is why Trump has always said that people have a choice. You have the freedom to choose if you want it or you don't want it. And yes, there are going to be certain people that will take it but he knew he had to counter this entire pandemic. He couldn't allow millions and millions of people to die. I do believe this is why he brought this out there... to counter what the deep state had planned." -- Dave of X 22 report, at approximately the 23:15 mark of Episode 2495b (June 4, 2021).
I suspect that Trump was getting bad information from the start via Fauci and crew, and made bad decisions as a result. Had Fauci been a person with good intentions, this whole thing may have gone different.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For the Anons, who struggle with Trump's endorsement of the vaccines:
We all remember Fauci declaring that it would take up to five years to develop a vaccine against CV.
And Trump is always bragging that he did it in "warpspeed" time.
Their plan was to drag the scamdemic out for 5 long years.
We saw a document (I believe) from the WEF, saying that CV financial help would end on March, 31, 2025 (= 5 yrs from the beginning of the scamdemic).
Their plan wasn't to vaccinate the people now.
Their plan was to have 5 years of lockdown, restrictions, masks to ruin the private economy.
They wanted to get citizens out of the economy and to centralise the economy into the hands of the big trusts like Amazon is a part of these big trusts/ cartels.
Then the people would have been fully dependent on the cartels/ the state.
The psychological damage of 5 years of lockdowns, economic shortages, inflation, masks wearing, social distancing and fear would have brought the citizens ww to the brink of screaming for an end of all this hardship.
After 5 long years the citizens ww would have screamed for some institution to help them in their plight.
In comes the UN and the One World Government.
People would accept this, after they were shown that their national government were "unable" (in reality planned) to get a grip on the ww "pandemic".
With the takeover of The UN would have come the vaccines.
AFTER these 5 years.
They needed these five years to ruin the ww economy and to bring down the spirit of the people.
This is the reason, why Trump insisted on bringing the vaccines NOW ("warpspeed").
These vaccines are experimental and therefore people cannot be forced by law to take them. They cannot make experimental vaccines mandatory.
Now the other side tries to drag out the pandemic:
by inventing "mutants" and vaccine "shortages".
Do people get hurt from the vaccines? We know that people have severe adverse effects and they sometimes die.
Q told us "This is war.".
In war sometimes you have to chose between two bad options,
ruining their timeline means risking the life of citizens by endorsing the vaccinations.
On the other hand you have only one option to end this scam, by having so many citizens vaccinated that they cannot longer convince the now mostly vaccinated citizens that lockdowns, masks, forbidding people to make a living is still okay.
This is why Trump has to endorse questionable vaccinations to end their satanic timeline.
Q said "The end won't be for everyone."
I wonder, if that really meant that Q knew that in a war people will die.
That innocent people will die because in this war not everybody can be saved.
1 of 2

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
2 of 2:
Next we remember the Q posts about the takedown of the medical complex/ Big Pharma, the UN, the WHO and the MSM.
We can now see that Fauci, Bill Gates, the WHO, the hospitals, the pharmazeutical companies all worked in LOCKSTEP.
And the MSM did the propaganda work.
Q also told us that the Democratic Party would be destroyed.
As soon as people connect the dots and understand that they all worked together to end freedom and the free will of the people (ww!) and to implement a totalitarian One World Government, which actually would be dictatorship under the guise of "health" and "eco" issues, people will rise.
People will demand justice and measurements which will ensure that all these EVIL institutions will be held accountable.

I believe that we are watching The Plan unfold.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1622913644978.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For the Anons, who struggle with Trump's endorsement of the vaccines:
We all remember Fauci declaring that it would take up to five years to develop a vaccine against CV.
And Trump is always bragging that he did it in "warpspeed" time.
Their plan was to drag the scamdemic out for 5 long years.
We saw a document (I believe) from the WEF, saying that CV financial help would end on March, 31, 2025 (= 5 yrs from the beginning of the scamdemic).
Their plan wasn't to vaccinate the people now.
Their plan was to have 5 years of lockdown, restrictions, masks to ruin the private economy.
They wanted to get citizens out of the economy and to centralise the economy into the hands of the big trusts like Amazon is a part of these big trusts/ cartels.
Then the people would have been fully dependent on the cartels/ the state.
The psychological damage of 5 years of lockdowns, economic shortages, inflation, masks wearing, social distancing and fear would have brought the citizens ww to the brink of screaming for an end of all this hardship.
After 5 long years the citizens ww would have screamed for some institution to help them in their plight.
In comes the UN and the One World Government.
People would accept this, after they were shown that their national government were "unable" (in reality planned) to get a grip on the ww "pandemic".
With the takeover of The UN would have come the vaccines.
AFTER these 5 years.
They needed these five years to ruin the ww economy and to bring down the spirit of the people.
This is the reason, why Trump insisted on bringing the vaccines NOW ("warpspeed").
These vaccines are experimental and therefore people cannot be forced by law to take them. They cannot make experimental vaccines mandatory.
Now the other side tries to drag out the pandemic:
by inventing "mutants" and vaccine "shortages".
Do people get hurt from the vaccines? We know that people have severe adverse effects and they sometimes die.
Q told us "This is war.".
In war sometimes you have to chose between two bad options,
ruining their timeline means risking the life of citizens by endorsing the vaccinations.
On the other hand you have only one option to end this scam, by having so many citizens vaccinated that they cannot longer convince the now mostly vaccinated citizens that lockdowns, masks, forbidding people to make a living is still okay.
This is why Trump has to endorse questionable vaccinations to end their satanic timeline.
Q said "The end won't be for everyone."
I wonder, if that really meant that Q knew that in a war people will die.
That innocent people will die because in this war not everybody can be saved.
1 of 2
Thanks for posting.
Do you have a link for this or are these your words?

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great, the vaccines accelerated the death toll from 8 years down to 1. Perhaps he didn't understand just how bad these things are. Or this is some sort of way of dolling out scarce resources in a somewhat voluntary manner. But that's still highly suspect, ethically speaking.
Careful what "facts" you accept as reality.
The bad actors are working overtime to give you a certain frame through which they want you to perceive. A very emotionally based frame. One which is carefully crafted to delude and manipulate our instincts and better judgement.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
2 of 2:
Next we remember the Q posts about the takedown of the medical complex/ Big Pharma, the UN, the WHO and the MSM.
We can now see that Fauci, Bill Gates, the WHO, the hospitals, the pharmazeutical companies all worked in LOCKSTEP.
And the MSM did the propaganda work.
Q also told us that the Democratic Party would be destroyed.
As soon as people connect the dots and understand that they all worked together to end freedom and the free will of the people (ww!) and to implement a totalitarian One World Government, which actually would be dictatorship under the guise of "health" and "eco" issues, people will rise.
People will demand justice and measurements which will ensure that all these EVIL institutions will be held accountable.

I believe that we are watching The Plan unfold.
Its hard to view the plan if not at 40,000 and thus, it's secretly and silently playing out in real time without the fanfare "one would expect" based on notions from the Hollywood inspired pov.

I encourage everyone to Read DJT's EO'S carefully and see the forest for the trees. We truly have more than we know. Its all there.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I hear ya, Voo -- but, really, what would you have done in his position?

If I'm really playing 4D Chess to try and bring down an ultra-powerful Cabal... :ponder:

Perhaps I let them continue with the plan and speed up the vaccines. But I Never once offer my personal support and I have a plan. What I really sincerely hope has happened.... is that the white hats switched out the real vaccines for something far less dangerous, or they have a cure to at least prevent ADE.

This would also be a very good reason to put the Military in charge of Operation Warpspeed. You don't let Big Pharm distribute the vaccines. This way you get the shipments and can distribute them "more efficiently". Meanwhile you just pull a fast one and no one is the wiser for at least 6-12 months.

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"This is war."

We have known this for years, and now the redacted Fauci emails are confirming that the Rona release was indeed an act of war.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Perhaps I let them continue with the plan and speed up the vaccines. But I Never once offer my personal support and I have a plan. What I really sincerely hope has happened.... is that the white hats switched out the real vaccines for something far less dangerous, or they have a cure to at least prevent ADE.
Voo -- The bolded is the only thing we are not in lockstep on. The reason he pushed the vaccine and supported hell out of Warp Speed was "switching out" was really: "getting invented on a crash program to screw up the cabal's world plan" for the reason below.

Read it carefully. Note that what Trump accomplished is nothing less than the salvation of Mankind. <-- That is not an exaggeration. Try to imagine what FIVE FULL YEARS OF UNCHECKED COVID-19 would do to the structure and population of humanity.

Look:
1622976979593.png

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
New Mexico governor dismisses protesters as ‘QAnon lizard people’

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham dismissed the protesters who showed up at her reelection campaign announcement as “QAnon lizard people.”
“I know it’s going to be loud, and I just have to say I’m sorry that we picked the same location that the QAnon lizard people meeting was at,” the Democrat said, laughing, according to the Santa Fe New Mexican.
“Raucous” protesters gathered outside the Albuquerque Museum to disrupt her press conference, the paper reported.

Signs carried at the protest read: “Governor, we are not your subjects,” “Open all Businesses now,” and “Stop obeying.”
“She’s being praised by [President] Biden for being one of the best people for locking down this country, and she’s being applauded for that, but we actually see that as tyranny because she actually forced people to not be able to work,” said John Ramacciotti, a gun-carrying protester and intensive-care nurse, said, according to the paper. “I feel like she really has hurt our people, our kids.”

Lujan Grisham’s campaign spokeswoman, Kendall Witmer, said the governor “certainly made the shortest speech she’s ever going to” — having cut it short on account of the protest.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/05/new-mexico-gov-dismisses-protesters-as-qanon-lizard-people/

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Voo -- The bolded is the only thing we are not in lockstep on. The reason he pushed the vaccine and supported hell out of Warp Speed was "switching out" was really: "getting invented on a crash program to screw up the cabal's world plan" for the reason below.

Read it carefully. Note that what Trump accomplished is nothing less than the salvation of Mankind. <-- That is not an exaggeration. Try to imagine what FIVE FULL YEARS OF UNCHECKED COVID-19 would do to the structure and population of humanity.

Look:

I think we are just going to have to disagree here. Letting 2-4 Billion people on Earth take this thing to their Doom is hardly any salvation, of anything. Who cares how long the other side wanted to let the pain last.

NOW, if he had a different plan and this plays out differently than how a lot of us view the vaccine then we can maybe discuss him in that kind of light.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
New Mexico governor dismisses protesters as ‘QAnon lizard people’

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham dismissed the protesters who showed up at her reelection campaign announcement as “QAnon lizard people.”
“I know it’s going to be loud, and I just have to say I’m sorry that we picked the same location that the QAnon lizard people meeting was at,” the Democrat said, laughing, according to the Santa Fe New Mexican.
“Raucous” protesters gathered outside the Albuquerque Museum to disrupt her press conference, the paper reported.

Signs carried at the protest read: “Governor, we are not your subjects,” “Open all Businesses now,” and “Stop obeying.”
“She’s being praised by [President] Biden for being one of the best people for locking down this country, and she’s being applauded for that, but we actually see that as tyranny because she actually forced people to not be able to work,” said John Ramacciotti, a gun-carrying protester and intensive-care nurse, said, according to the paper. “I feel like she really has hurt our people, our kids.”

Lujan Grisham’s campaign spokeswoman, Kendall Witmer, said the governor “certainly made the shortest speech she’s ever going to” — having cut it short on account of the protest.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/05/new-mexico-gov-dismisses-protesters-as-qanon-lizard-people/
They speak like a 10 year old and the sheep obediently nod their heads in unison!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"If that is what it is, that's awesome!"
I have nothing to add. If true, that means the current appearance of the US government is fake and we may soon learn who's really in charge. That would get me up off the sofa and get my attention!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have no doubt it is genuine in all aspects.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1623025036385.png
1623025047336.png

https://twitter.com/schumannbot/status/1401599908017213443?s=19

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Re-”gabbed” by Pepe Lives Matter

Relentless Truth
@Lebronsonroids
5h
·
WINNING

- H.R. 1 IS DEAD.
- VACCINE PASSPORTS ARE DEAD.
- MASK MANDATES ARE DEAD.
- PACKING THE COURT IS DEAD.
- DC BECOMING A STATE IS DEAD.
- FAUCI’S CREDIBILITY IS DEAD.
- THE MSM’S CREDIBILITY IS DEAD.
- HOLLYWOOD IS DEAD.

- BIG PHARMA IS BEING EXPOSED.
- THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS CRUMBLING.
- THE BIDEN ADMIN IS FALLING OFF A CLIFF.
- THE GREAT RESET IS HANGING BY A THREAD.
- THE RATS AND TRAITORS ARE EXPOSED AND EATING EACH OTHER ALIVE.

- IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE GOING PUBLIC THAT CHINA COMMITTED MULTIPLE ACTS OF WAR ON THE UNITED STATES IN 2020.

- AUDITS ARE STEAMROLLING.
- PARENTS ARE PISSED.
- PATRIOTS ARE TAKING ACTION
- OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FOLLOWING OUR LEAD.
- THE ENTIRE WORLD IS BREAKING THE MATRIX.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENING

https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/106365006909819933

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
“Dr. Jill and Dr. Fauci received a not-so-warm welcome today as they visited Harlem, New York. The crowd on hand to greet ‘Dr. Jill’ and Dr. Fauci in Harlem today booed loudly as their car arrived. Spectators screamed in their New York accents, “Fauci you got your talking points from the CCP.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-today-greeted-chorus-boos-chants-fire-fauci/

“they won’t be able to walk down the street”

3815 -
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef52a4 No.7978436
Jan 31 2020 12:22:57 (EST)
What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Re-”gabbed” by Pepe Lives Matter

Relentless Truth
@Lebronsonroids
5h
·
WINNING

- H.R. 1 IS DEAD.
- VACCINE PASSPORTS ARE DEAD.
- MASK MANDATES ARE DEAD.
- PACKING THE COURT IS DEAD.
- DC BECOMING A STATE IS DEAD.
- FAUCI’S CREDIBILITY IS DEAD.
- THE MSM’S CREDIBILITY IS DEAD.
- HOLLYWOOD IS DEAD.

- BIG PHARMA IS BEING EXPOSED.
- THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS CRUMBLING.
- THE BIDEN ADMIN IS FALLING OFF A CLIFF.
- THE GREAT RESET IS HANGING BY A THREAD.
- THE RATS AND TRAITORS ARE EXPOSED AND EATING EACH OTHER ALIVE.

- IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE GOING PUBLIC THAT CHINA COMMITTED MULTIPLE ACTS OF WAR ON THE UNITED STATES IN 2020.

- AUDITS ARE STEAMROLLING.
- PARENTS ARE PISSED.
- PATRIOTS ARE TAKING ACTION
- OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FOLLOWING OUR LEAD.
- THE ENTIRE WORLD IS BREAKING THE MATRIX.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENING

https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/106365006909819933

I'm not so sure.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2496A - THE MOVE AWAY FROM THE [CB] FIAT SYSTEM HAS BEGUN​

EP. 2496B - THE PATRIOT OFFENSIVE HAS BEGUN, IT’S TIME FOR TRUMP TO RETURN TO THE WHITE HOUSE​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Its called the Schumann resonance. Why dont you look it up?

What Is Schumann Resonance and How It Is Connected to ...

https://www.learning-mind.com/schumann-resonance-human-consciousness/
The Schumann resonance may not only affect the earth, but it can also align or implement changes in human consciousness. The Schumann resonance - It's called the heartbeat of mother earth by some and the earth's vibration by others - is actually a frequency.

Snake Oil!

The human race thinks it know so much when, in realty we don't even know what we don't know yet!

I'm not suggesting that everyone view this as I do. This is just my opinion based on what I READ about this and other similar human theories! I'm more a touchy/feely guy than a blind faith in charts and theories kind of guy

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Fauci & Jill Biden RUTHLESSLY Heckled During Visit To NYC Covid Vaccine Center​

BY ZACH HEILMAN
JUNE 7, 2021

Harlem, NY – Dr. Anthony Fauci and ‘Dr.’ Jill Biden toured a COVID-19 vaccination site but they did not get the reception they would have liked. There was a crowd outside that was demanding Fauci be fired for crimes against humanity. Fauci has been taking heat for quite some time but the temperature of that heat was recently turned up when some of his emails were released. The emails exposed him for taking completely different stances publicly than he did privately.

video

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Fauci & Jill Biden RUTHLESSLY Heckled During Visit To NYC Covid Vaccine Center​

BY ZACH HEILMAN
JUNE 7, 2021

Harlem, NY – Dr. Anthony Fauci and ‘Dr.’ Jill Biden toured a COVID-19 vaccination site but they did not get the reception they would have liked. There was a crowd outside that was demanding Fauci be fired for crimes against humanity. Fauci has been taking heat for quite some time but the temperature of that heat was recently turned up when some of his emails were released. The emails exposed him for taking completely different stances publicly than he did privately.

video
Last I've seen he's still walking free among us, he's still the highest paid federal employee on the books and he's still calling the shots. Other than the endless theater, nothing much changes.

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So you dont think the Earths/Universes energies have an effect on you? Really? Thats your position?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LOL!
Begins approximately at the 1 minute mark to about the 4:20 mark.

Could Trump Replace Pelosi by 2022? (5 min 33 sec):

Published on Jun 7, 2021 by The Still Report

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
“Dr. Jill and Dr. Fauci received a not-so-warm welcome today as they visited Harlem, New York. The crowd on hand to greet ‘Dr. Jill’ and Dr. Fauci in Harlem today booed loudly as their car arrived. Spectators screamed in their New York accents, “Fauci you got your talking points from the CCP.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-today-greeted-chorus-boos-chants-fire-fauci/

“they won’t be able to walk down the street”

3815 -
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef52a4 No.7978436
Jan 31 2020 12:22:57 (EST)
What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q
That's lot brown people getting red pilled

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's lot brown people getting red pilled
Black and Hispanics were the hardest hit by Covid here in NY. My wife saw that first hand as a nurse working the covid units in her hospital.

They have every right to be angry.

Fauci was lucky. He could have been the first white man lynched in Harlem.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Black and Hispanics were the hardest hit by Covid here in NY. My wife saw that first hand as a nurse working the covid units in her hospital.

They have every right to be angry.

Fauci was lucky. He could have been the first white man lynched in Harlem.

Man that would have been something. Where's a BLM riot when you need one?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
So you dont think the Earths/Universes energies have an effect on you? Really? Thats your position?
I only believe what I can verify and prove to myself to be true. Everything else is simply conjecture on my part.