• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
On way to work 760 AM WJR at 6:20 am was interviewing a Dr. He mentioned this website (https://covid19criticalcare.com/) started by Dr's for alternative treatments early spring of 2020. Mentioned HQC, Ivermectin etc........ Host said why is no one shouting this from the roof tops. His reply was "Lansing" Michigan threatened Dr. licenses. Talked about having covid & NOT getting the JAB because he has the antibodies. Basically he said what we here have been saying. It was shocking. BOOM Main stream boys & girls!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
ALL 50 STATES MAY HAVE FORENSIC AUDITS BY END OF SUMMER, PANIC IN DC - INSIDER TIP!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ALL 50 STATES MAY HAVE FORENSIC AUDITS BY END OF SUMMER, PANIC IN DC - INSIDER TIP!

HotSummer.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2499A - THE ECONOMIC CRISIS NARRATIVE BEGINS, IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP THE PEOPLE​

EP. 2499B - IF YOU KNOW THE [DS] PLAYBOOK HOW CAN YOU TRAP THEM FOR THE WORLD TO SEE?​

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

'end of summer'

why would they give a time frame?

be careful: "May Have"...then stretch the time line...again

just be careful...right now it's a state of mental health for everyone with the time lines and maybe's and wanna-be's and narratives that everyone seems to have...

that's why I can't cheer anymore...the only forward momentum is the calendar growing longer into 2021, all dictated by the fresh 'due-by' date

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
'end of summer'

why would they give a time frame?

be careful: "May Have"...then stretch the time line...again

just be careful...right now it's a state of mental health for everyone with the time lines and maybe's and wanna-be's and narratives that everyone seems to have...

that's why I can't cheer anymore...the only forward momentum is the calendar growing longer into 2021, all dictated by the fresh 'due-by' date
So, make your own timeline/time limit. At this point 2022 is quite reasonable. No, I don't buy into Bannon's cockamamie notion of Trump getting elected as a representative and replacing Pelosi as House Speaker! Pointless segue for Trump and delays return to presidency until 20 January 2025. However, 2022 would be a real handy time to bounce Biden and da Ho and to vote Trump back in since a Dominion-free election is already scheduled (Damn! That IS convenient!).

However it all turns out, progress is being made. Too late for the DSer's and their villainous minions. Many people have awakened and more continue to awaken, lawsuits are flying everywhere with many, many more to come as the audits shake out and we still have all those sealed indictments to wade through.

From another perspective, the DSer's have nothing to really fear of the "end of summer" timeline. All that does is show they cheated rather cleverly. Had anybody, right or left, been prez instead of Trump none of this would be going on right now. What they DO have to fear is what comes AFTER the election fraud is all revealed. Come fall then they can be afraid, terrified, panicked, those with some residue of a conscience may even decide to check out by their own hand. The MSM press, social media of the pro-dem type will be shrinking like salted slugs and getting ground into the sidewalk. Might be a good time to get ya a used network cheap (don't tell Brother Gringott! He'll probably want to do the evening Moooos). Oh! The remaining corrupt judges will most likely get replaced just in time to sentence lots of DSer's and as a bonus sentence those they replaced. Good times for all!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the US has a foothold in Cuba a la Gitmo?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how the US has a foothold in Cuba a la Gitmo?

The same way they have bases in like 100+ other countries.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
But it's Cuba, surely Castro would have shown the US military the door in the 1960's.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm sure they traded some favor's but I don't remember the details. Perhaps they gave them an aircraft carrier.

Edit: Darn, just taking it during a war was my second guess.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Interesting, I hadn't read much about the Spanish American war of 1898.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1623378151885.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2500A - THE [CB] MAKES ITS MOVE,[CB] IS NOW IN THE SPOTLIGHT, LIKE CLOCK WORK​

EP. 2500B - STEALTH BOMBER INCOMING,CHATTER AMONGST THOSE IN CONTROL HAS BEGUN,[DS] PANIC,GAME OVER​

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The game is over when we see certain people walking the gallows.
or when they pass silently in their sleep because there are no good men left at any leadership position...

Soros should have died at the hands of another criminal while living in a jail cell............not from indigestion from last nights chef prepard salmon almondine...with honey garlic sauce, because the UK wouldn't take him on, Georgia the country wouldn't take him on, Belarus iirc banned him but America willing accepted him as a citizen...he died a free man because we have no good leaders around the globe...

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Act 3 IPOT.jpg

POP - Trailer - Act III, in the can [IPOT]

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently the Amazon-ex is next in line.

I'll have to dig to find it again and I can't promise that I'll do.

Golden Regards
Uncle

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ The Amazon-ex?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2501A - FUTURE PROVES PAST, FED NOTE LOSES PURCHASING POWER, TEXAS MAKES A MOVE​

The globalist are trying everything possible to push their plan, [AG] is now pushing Biden to shutdown another pipeline. The dollar is continually losing value, soon people will really see how the [CB] system does not benefit them. Texas is now preparing to let people to hold Bitcoin.

EP. 2501B - TRAP SET, THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID, DO YOU SEE THE STORM FORMING,PANIC IN DC​

The [DS] is in trouble, the patriots have been investigating the leakers since 2017 and now the information was released to the public, the NYT spun the story using the keyword seize but this was by the book investigation following the rule of law. Coincidence that the information was released now, no, the storm is forming. The patriots are hitting the [DS] from all sides, this is the worlds largest sting operation, they are trapped and their is now way out. Panic is setting in over the audits, AG Garland will make sure the post election audits did not violate any laws. Zero day is coming.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, nothing is going on.... from

EP. 2501B - TRAP SET​

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 8.22.45 PM.png

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i've been ready and accepting of 'no justice' for years, simply because i had to be

but now, i'm ready for another cup of coffee...

:green tea:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw a Twatter thread by someone alleging that Black Rock (Chinese company) is buying real estate in the US at 20% - 30% above market value in the hundreds of billions of dollars worth. That's got to be part of the "Great Reset"...denying people their own house/property...making their subsistence the sole pleasure of "The State". I.e., slavery.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just saw a Twatter thread by someone alleging that Black Rock (Chinese company) is buying real estate in the US at 20% - 30% above market value in the hundreds of billions of dollars worth. That's got to be part of the "Great Reset"...denying people their own house/property...making their subsistence the sole pleasure of "The State". I.e., slavery.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Doj have any good guys?
I haven't been made aware of a single good guy in the DOJ actually so I'm not really feelin' this 'the DOJ is on it' crap

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score