• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BC210622b.jpg

Q337n563.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Dave Hayes' book

Attachments

• Dave Hayes - Calm Before The Storm (2020).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Amazing how stuff appears from the ether like that....

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What is the only entity that could possibly challenge the FBI, CIA, DOJ and a whole alphabet soup of corrupt agencies? The single strongest force on the planet; soldiers sworn to uphold their oath to The Constitution.
I’m just a simple Canuck who wants a better life for all, but I hope to fuck every one of my southern brothers, that swore the oath, keeps it.
The Earth is a precarious lever and the USA is its fulcrum. I hope to hell “good” prevails.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
>>13967817 (OP)

Artist Jon McNaughton issues a "Personal Letter" today about his painting, "The Masterpiece"

As a buyer of one of the 200 limited edition prints of The Masterpiece, I received an email today at 4:32 PM from McNaughton with a "Wednesday Special, Tonight Only" offering.

The email read,

The Masterpiece - Personal Letter

I wrote a personal note explaining my motivation for the painting "The Masterpiece." I am offering this as a very limited edition of 100 signed and numbered prints. It will probably sell out tonight. I hope you like it!

Size: 11x14 Inches

The handwritten letter read,

"I believe that Trump will yet reveal in the future a greater degree of prosperity, justice, and American influence that has never been seen before. His greatest achievements are yet to be revealed. How will history remember the presidency of Donald J. Trump? I believe it will be considered a "MASTERPIECE."

- Jon McNaughton 06/23/2021

By the time I saw the email at 7:30, they were all SOLD OUT.

"STAY TUNED"

https://jonmcnaughton.com/the-masterpiece/

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just curious what this is saying. Is it some kind of control over humanity?
The Schumann Resonance IS a natural part of and influencer of ALL life on earth. It's a form of energy dissipation/distribution and those energies come to the earth in various forms through various processes from the cosmos and interact with the energies of the earth itself for all life processes on earth including those of humans. In short it is a fundamental part of human life on earth and has been since God created the heavens and the earth.

On the technical side the Schumann Resonance is a frequency. It is neither a fixed frequency or a steady amplitude. Rather it is a limited but variable frequency range between 6.?Hz and 8.?Hz and produces harmonics based on the fundamental frequency active at that particular moment. The frequency is subsonic which means it CANNOT be heard by humans since it lies outside the human hearing range but it can be and is felt by the human body much like the fundamental frequencies of earthquakes. It's amplitude (volume-"loudness") is always low enough that generally humans simply don't feel it at levels that would be considered physically or mentally disturbing. I say generally because there are some humans that are hyper-sensitive at certain frequencies and some of these frequencies could very well be the Schumann resonance fundamental or it's many harmonnics above or below the fundamental Schumann frequency at the time of sensing. See Taos Hum/Kokomo Hum and other "Hum phenomena". It would also be useful to review the numerous theories of the composition and structure of earth's core.

Honestly, little is known or documented of the impact or effects of the Schumann Resonance on humans or other lifeforms on earth. what little we do know is considered to be insufficient to heavily fund the required or desired research into it. Bombs, innovative ways to kill and destroy, control humans and dominate other countries, keep banksters rich and in charge is far more important to government than sorting out the generally benign effects and impacts of a longstanding low power energy source. So research continues but at a snail's pace,

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://social.quodverum.com/@Viriatus/106452908639386347
@ThomasWic

I’m sitting here, trying to wrap my head around the implications of the DIA having to keep a top Chinese intelligence official defector away from the CIA/FBI.
This is something else.
It’s as if there’s a cold war between the military and the CIA/FBI, etc.

Maybe there has been one for quite some time.

Thomas Wictor https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/106451065255750599

@DuaneCates wrote this thread:

https://social.quodverum.com/@DuaneCates/106448765685037906
United Press International is now covering the story, so...

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...a-Dong-Jingwei-COVID-US-defect/5391624284922/

Top Chinese counterintelligence official missing amid rumors of U.S. defection
A senior Chinese state security official may be missing, as rumors swirl in Chinese-language social media about his whereabouts.
www.upi.com

June 21, 2021, 5:25 PM · Web · 4 · 112 · 182
1d

Thomas Wictor @ThomasWic@social.quodverum.com
If—and that’s a BIG IF—Dong Jingwei defected, The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is done.
AND.
There’s no way in hell that this was facilitated by Biden.
The story is that he defected to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
Remember what Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller said to Mike Pence?
Publicly? Off script?
1+
1d

He thanked Pence for overseeing the most complex operations in the history of the US military.
It’s significant that Dong defected to the DIA and not the CIA.
For the sake of argument, let’s say all of this is true.
And let’s say that Dong can prove that the Democrats accepted help from the CCP in the form of military operations ON US SOIL and then in the form of stealing the election.
That means Trump comes back before 2024.
I think it’s far more likely than not.
1+
1d

Dong is head of Chinese military intelligence.
There’s never been a defection of this magnitude in human history.
The ramifications can’t be calculated.
Only Trump would have the balls to orchestrate it.
If this defection happened, it takes out ALL of Trump’s enemies, foreign and domestic.
He becomes a global legend, and Trumpism becomes the American political standard for at least a century.
I’m not ready to say it’s true.
BUT.
1+
1d

I think it’s far more likely than not.
And the reason I say that is that I studied Trump.
I can’t predict his actions, but I know that they’re always unorthodox and shockingly BIG.
Immense.
Without antecedent.
We’ll see what happens.
The best is yet to come.
END
1+

ADDENDUM:
Adam Housely is reporting that the story is true, and that OTHERS defected along with Dong.
https://social.quodverum.com/@LakePacificLover/106451137219488437
As for there being conflicting reports?

DISINFORMATION.

Lying is smart.
Since we’ll never know the real story, we shouldn’t sweat the details.
Look at the BIG PICTURE and don’t get bogged down in minutiae.

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/106451759251124666
Thread
For @stephanieanne
You ask:
“So how will we know if it’s true [that Dong Jingwei defected]?”
We wait.
That’s how we know.

As I said, the ramifications of this defection—if it happened—can’t be calculated.

Dong and several others are said to have brought with them all the secrets of the Chinese Communist Party and the People’s Liberation Army.
Everything.

Announcing it prematurely will make much of the intelligence useless.
Anyway, why do we have to know?

Look at all the terrible decisions we keep making.
People allegedly on our side couldn’t get over Trump’s TWEETS.

This has to be left to the people who EARNED it.
We did nothing whatsoever to earn it, so we have no right to know.

I’ll tell you how I apply that in an irrelevant micro way:
World War One historians are some of the most unpleasant people who ever lived.

And most are dead wrong about everything.
I met a French historian who once told me that there was no reason to share information with people who don’t deserve it, and he was right.

Someday I’ll publish books with everything I know and all my photos.
In the meantime, I don’t share it with those hostile, close-minded, bigoted weirdos.

And I don’t feel bad at all about letting them go to their graves not knowing the answers to their questions.
It’s all a bait and switch.

If you answer their questions, they attack you.
It took me a long time to get over the pangs I felt about not answering their questions, but that’s because I didn’t realize that it’s all a game.

THEY have no factual information, but they tell ME that I’m wrong when I present the factual information.

Who does that?
Sick bastards. That’s who.

I’m being awoken every morning at eight right now, so I’m crankier than usual.
Thought there’s a definite light at the end of the tunnel, I resent being forced to wait YET AGAIN.

But I have no choice, so I wait.

We abide, and we endure.

All good things to those who wait.
END

https://social.quodverum.com/@ThomasWic/106452666427392605
Thread
Some circumstantial evidence that the defection of Dong Jingwei actually happened:

“Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies.”

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/202...eral-chinese-special-weapons-programs-n391238

EXCLUSIVE: High-Ranking Chinese Defector Has ‘Direct Knowledge’ of Several Chinese Special Weapons Programs
Knowledge of the defector was kept from FBI, Langley due to potential compromise of those agencies.

redstate.com

The real name is “Defense Clandestine Service.”
Spies with special-operations training.

They spend all their time deep behind enemy lines, using as the same technology as the NSA.
Most operate alone.

Guess who’s a veteran of the Defense Clandestine Service?
Ezra Cohen, Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller’s right-hand man.

This is looking more and more like it’s real.
For whatever reason, Red State is upset that Twitter blowhards who claim to be former spooks are denying the story.

See, REAL spooks never open their yaps.
My guess is that Defense Clandestine Service operators are now based in Pyongyang.

Remember that as CIA chief, Pompeo managed to sneak into North Korea and return without it leaking.

I said earlier that Trump is likely having meetings in nuclear submarines off of Mar-a-Lago.

That would explain the bizarre and never-before-seen flights of electronic surveillance aircraft and sub hunters in the area.

They have secure air-to-surface communications systems, and subs can’t be detected.

I’m guessing that Dong and others DID defect, and Trump will return before 2024.

He said in an interview that he would act before 2022.

Take him seriously.
This is a great time to be alive.

Be of good cheer. We’re going to see the show of the millennium.

END

===================

ℕℕ ℝ
@NeonRevolt https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106455458332515778
The key takeaway from this is that the CCP defector (Dong) may have actually been a DIA plant for *years.*
It’s speculative, but it makes a lot of sense given what we know about what he delivered and how he went about defecting.
If true, this implies Trump knew about it... months, if not years, ago...
Which means... yes, this has been part of the plan, and Trump would have the goods on EVERYONE.
Regardless, even if just a fortuitous twist of fate, it’s hilarious to imagine a blindsided SoS Blinken screaming into a phone demanding answers from the DIA.
ℕℕ ℝ
@NeonRevolt
15h

·
Duane’s thread is so much better than any I’ve read (or produced). It includes a ton of little nuggets that others have missed.
https://social.quodverum.com/@DuaneCates/106448765685

Of course there has been internal strife between agencies. Who else would qualify as a black hat? Weve known there was a good side and bad side of the CIA for a long time.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Schumann Resonance IS a natural part of and influencer of ALL life on earth.
How about other planets or the moon?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What is the only entity that could possibly challenge the FBI, CIA, DOJ and a whole alphabet soup of corrupt agencies? The single strongest force on the planet; soldiers sworn to uphold their oath to The Constitution.
I’m just a simple Canuck who wants a better life for all, but I hope to fuck every one of my southern brothers, that swore the oath, keeps it.
The Earth is a precarious lever and the USA is its fulcrum. I hope to hell “good” prevails.
Jodster --

My semi-micro/macro view of those who took the oath:

1. Those who are on this site that are ex-GI's
2. Three of my nearest neighbors are ex-GI's
3. Two of my neighbors are active GI's

ALL OF THEM WILL KEEP THAT OATH. It is a very serious thing to active and veteran sojers.

And so will I.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jodster --

My semi-micro/macro view of those who took the oath:

1. Those who are on this site that are ex-GI's
2. Three of my nearest neighbors are ex-GI's
3. Two of my neighbors are active GI's

ALL OF THEM WILL KEEP THAT OATH. It is a very serious thing to active and veteran sojers.

And so will I.
Ditto - retired Navy O-5

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Sounds a bit too sensational too me to be real however, I did run this code on my Q decoder ring and the ring said "ask again later"

That being said I wouldn't be surprised that a nutcase like McAfee beat Trump and the white hats to the punch and exposed the cabal in government to the American people. Nothing surprises me any more as I sit here chuckling and eating my popcorn

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1528 Barcelona.
The World is watching.
Truth.
Light.
Q

1563 & 2347 are interesting.
2347 mentions 'glitch'. There's some talk around a crypto token called 'glitch' that is associated with McAfee.
I have a Twit thread with what I picked up from the boards regarding 'glitch'.

GaaQBMA.png

Y2RIkjU.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
timestamp of the Q IG post: 20:10:04 in reverse 4,10,20 =DJT

1624560700036.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
shutoff the internet worldwide?!!!!!!!!??? Ron Paul gif!!!!?!!?!

-Backstory--

Back in 2019, McAfee posted a tweet explaining that if he ever killed himself, he didn't. He also got a tattoo of "Whakd" on his arm as a memento (this is important). https://pic8.co/sh/F3yeDW.jpg

One of many warnings during 2020: https://pic8.co/sh/MljPMZ.jpg

--Fast forward to today--

Within minutes of McAfee being dead, the following was posted on his Instagram. https://pic8.co/sh/IbR0pp.jpg

Upon 4chan doing what they do, some metadata was found in the image leading to an Ethereum address. The wallet is named "Epstein" and had no transactions since its creation. However, today it began sending to random addresses using the Ethereum tracker "Whakd" (the same as McAfee's tattoo). https://etherscan.io/address/0xcf8335727b776d190f9d15a54e6b9b9348439eee#events

There's talk of words/names being embedded into the transactions mentioned to the above wallet, maybe some Poal-ers can do some research with the above wallet data link. 4chan seems to think that he's using the Ethereum network to give the names in blockchain form so they can't be deleted.

The name "Gavin McLelland" keeps coming up. Someone by the same name posted an odd music video with John McAfee on his social media.

4Chan doing what they do: https://pic8.co/sh/cZigL6.jpeg

More 4chan doing what they do: https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1624518678492.png

Anyone have any more info on this?

Write your comment here. Styling with Markdown format is supported.

5 comments - view astop [–] ranalapeist • 2 pts • (+2/-0) • 18 min ago Mr. McAfee was an interesting character and probably earned his money in a more legitimate manner than many of his contemporaries such as Gates and Ellison. However, if he had something of note worth releasing, he should have done it earlier. We already have absolute undeniable proof that the 10th largest economy in the world was controlled by a literal cult and it barely got noticed outside of the fringe parts of the internet. If frazledrip was real and Mr. McAfee had a perfect copy in 4k resolution, I doubt it would change anyone's opinion on Bill's wife. Her supporters would says its normal and Trump's fault. The DOJ would fake and investigation just so they could close the books on it as they did with Hunter Biden, Anthony Weiner, Seth Rich, and many more.

It will take more than just in info dump to shake people out of their current msm inducted trance. If Mr. McAfee was the libertarian nominee, had undeniable proof of the elite's heinous crimes, and hammered on them throughout the entire election then it might be enough to get the ball rolling. An info dump without a famous and somewhat trustworthy face to champion it will just get buried within a matter of days.

[–] 80D • 1 pt • (+1/-0) • 2h ago Hmmm... interesting. Is the Instagram, Q post after dead, part real? I can't be fuckd to check right now.

[–] Bobwillneverdie [OP] • 0 pt • (+0/-0) • an hour ago Yes. I took that screenshot myself after viewing it. Did not hard save the Q image (and its metadata), but multiple sources have found the wallet I linked in its metadata.

[–] Praemonitus • 0 pt • (+0/-0) • 10 min ago cryptographic key:

FBMD23000965010000290400004b0400009d0400007a0c0000f90d0000af1000005e1200000414000068170000

https://pic8.co/sh/hvxCDq.jpg

[–] Sour • 0 pt • (+0/-0) • an hour ago He has supporters running his social media, the ongoing whackd transactions are very interesting but I'm not smart enough to try and decipher it

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shootie are you good enough to do some digging?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Shootie are you good enough to do some digging?
Not right now, stepping out with the Mrs in a few minutes. I will when I get back but I'm sure they'll be more info out by then. This seems to be an actual and ongoing event...not just talk. What it eventually amounts to remains to be seen.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[–] Sour • 0 pt • (+0/-0) • an hour ago He has supporters running his social media, the ongoing whackd transactions are very interesting but I'm not smart enough to try and decipher it
Ditto

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1624581120456.png

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
With skull & sword. Think Jolly Roger.

View attachment 215287
Back to the sea again, Captain Calico Jack and his crew started their usual runs against merchants across the Caribbean. In addition to targeting only merchants, Calico Jack also attacked few smaller pirate vessels, not with a goal of thinning out the competition, but to offer them ability to join his crew. With ever expanding force of pirates under his command, Calico Jack in just two months managed to cause chaos in the Caribbean. By late 1720, Bahamas' Governor Woodes Rogers issued the official proclamation that marked Rackham and his entire crew as pirates....

The Jack Rackham flag.

Jack_Rackham_Equal_Opportunity_Pirate_Flag.jpg

He never made a lot of money, but he freed many slaves of every color and stripe, and added them to his crew, which also included women.

So now do you see?

Jack Rackham was the Original Equal Opportunity Pirate.

When I worked at Gaggle, that was the only sticker on my MacBook for 4 years running.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2510A - [CB] OF [CB]S JUST SAID IT OUT LOUD, NOW YOU KNOW​

The economy is now starting to fall apart under [JB] rule. This exposes the [CB] because they do not have a cover story to cover up their system when it implodes. The [CB] just told the world their plan, they want everyone to use their digital currency, crypto is no good, see. Now people know.

EP. 2510B - [FF] ALERT, SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING, RED LINE WILL BE CROSSED​

The [DS] is now panicking, they know the world is about to learn the truth and they need to stop this from coming out. They will cross the red line and push a [FF]. Gen Flynn confirmed this, saying the will need to do something before the election information is released. The patriots already know this and this is why countermeasures are in place. See something say something. Something big is about to drop and the [DS], fake news, big tech will try to stop it.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.45.39 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.44.48 PM.png

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
How about other planets or the moon?
That's a VERY good question! At this point humans have managed to get probes to land on Mars. There has to be a probe that actually lands on the surface of our other planets and maybe even on their moons to be able to sense and record if these other celestial bodies produce anything similar to our Schumann Resonance. It stands to reason that at least some would as they, too, are influenced by the same cosmic energies that earth is. Some may actually be the source of some of those cosmic energies impacting earth. Some go far above the subsonic rumblings of the Schumann Resonance and emit frequencies in the radio spectrum like Saturn and Jupiter which do not require a probe on their surface to detect since can pick up such energies with AM/FM radios/tvs and other of our electronic devices when such energies are at a sufficient amplitude to reach earth. We can even sense frequencies from literally light years away but those are all in the radio frequency spectrum and above. Most likely a majority of the planets will have both at some level. Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and I think Neptune have been documented as rotating, orbiting and producing various energy emanations.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1624612970434.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score