• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210625-053721~2.png

Screenshot_20210625-053715~2.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
How do all these individuals know all this covert information? What are their sources and why do THEY alone 'know' all this? For example, the posts from Wictor are pretty much all supposition and theory. If we're gonna get excited we need to recognize much of what we're reading are a product of people's opinions mixed in with a good helping of guesswork.

I want believe but I've committed myself to step away from the hopium and stay grounded. I just need more than words steeping in theory and supposition, which is the lion's share of what I'm seeing making the rounds.

My questions and comments are not to divide, deflate or demean, they're to challenge what is being labeled as the truth. The truth will stand up to any challenge and these days, everything that we 'think' is the truth should still be challenged regardless of the source or the content!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How do all these individuals know all this covert information? What are their sources and why do THEY alone 'know' all this? For example, the posts from Wictor are pretty much all supposition and theory. If we're gonna get excited we need to recognize much of what we're reading are a product of people's opinions mixed in with a good helping of guesswork.

I want believe but I've committed myself to step away from the hopium and stay grounded. I just need more than words steeping in theory and supposition, which is the lion's share of what I'm seeing making the rounds.

My questions and comments are not to divide, deflate or demean, they're to challenge what is being labeled as the truth. The truth will stand up to any challenge and these days, everything that we 'think' is the truth should still be challenged regardless of the source or the content!

Destroyed By Truth.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Might just be electric flashes showing up as the building it tearing itself apart and electrical connections are ripped loose .

That's what some are speculating, but it looks like the flashes are happening before the build even moves

That looks like a controlled demolition

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That's what some are speculating, but it looks like the flashes are happening before the build even moves

That looks like a controlled demolition
Could be, I can't disagree that's also a distinct possibility. The cabal will stop at nothing to prevent their kind from being exposed and we already are well aware that they don't value human life nor care about that collateral damage when sending their messages. If it was controlled demolition it would make sense that the event was to send a message that next time it could be the building Ivanka lives in down the street.

I doubt that will sway Trump at this point if, in fact this was done for that purpose.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it is the same building

Look at the oval tower next to it

View attachment 215717

Okay, I was thinking the view was from the east looking west so you shouldn't see sky, you should see the part that didn't fall. But looking from a more southern viewpoint, it all did fall and you'd see the sky. That part that didn't fall is on the left when looking from the south.

Thanks for setting me straight. I thought someone was playing a cruel trick.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My questions and comments are not to divide, deflate or demean, they're to challenge what is being labeled as the truth.
If someone told you these posts are truth, you should tell that person to go jump in a lake.

Go back and read the posts again. Thomas Wictor said these things in his posts:

"If - and that's a BIG IF - ..."
"For the sake of argument, …"
"If this defection happened, …"
"I'm not ready to say it's true."
"We'll see what happens."

Nobody to my knowledge claimed these posts are the truth. It's something to read and ponder.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

One has to wonder if this building had been condemned for a while or
are they just trying to set the narrative for why it collapsed

--------------------​

Collapsed Miami condo had been sinking into Earth as early as the 1990s, researchers say​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...g-rate-since-1990s-researchers-say/ar-AALoUP0

A Florida high-rise that collapsed early Thursday was determined to be unstable a year ago, according to a researcher at Florida International University

The building, which was constructed in 1981, has been sinking at an alarming rate since the 1990s, according to a study in 2020 by Shimon Wdowinski, a professor in the Department of Earth and Environment.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
911oklahomatennasseemiami we need to talk to these server installers as they are too heavy for these buildings... how do you destroy blockchain servers?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2511A - THE PEOPLE KNOW THE MAIN PROBLEM, THE PEOPLE ARE BEING PREPPED​

[JB] is trying to explain why private businesses can't find workers, he doesn't want to admit that by paying people to stay home will stop people from working. Private business does not have a printing press like the government so they cannot just pay them more. People are seeing the problem, it is the [CB] fiat system. 83% of the people are nervous about inflation. El Salvador takes the next step.

EP. 2511B - FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING, PANIC, WAIT FOR THE SIGNAL, THE HEAT IS BUILDING​

The [DS] is getting ready to make their move, they are putting the pieces in place for a [FF]. If they cannot stop the voter laws from being changed in GA, they will move to an event. Why are the panicking, fraud vitiates everything. August is approaching and the heat is building, Scavino points to the red line, will it be crossed, wait for the signal, the patriots are luring the [DS] players in.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 10.13.30 PM.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP APPOINTED PEOPLE LIKE FAUCI TO EXPOSE THEM?!?!"

Yes I do.

"YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP USED THE ELECTION AS A STING OPERATION?!?!"

Yes I do.

"YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP PUSHED THE VACCINE WITH WARPSPEED IN ORDER TO BEAT THE GLOBALISTS AT THEIR OWN GAME?!?!"

Yes I do.

"YOU REALLY THINK OUR MILITARY INTELLIGENCE SAW THIS COMMUNIST TAKEOVER COMING AND MADE A PLAN TO STOP IT?!?!"

Yes I do.

"YOU REALLY THINK THEY WILL PROVE THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN AND TRUMP WILL BE BACK IN OFFICE?!?!"

Yes I do.

"YOU REALLY THINK DURHAM AND ARRESTS ARE STILL COMING?!?!"

Yes I do.

As it turns out, I'm quite the "conspiracy theorist".

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Stayed tuned

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm more and more convinced that this COVID plandemic is the vehicle by which the Marxist Commies are attempting to "Seize the means of production". They know they can't do a revolution in the US...so the do the next best thing. They buy a controlling interest in all the big corps, move production away from the US, us the COVID to destroy the middle and lower classes and buy up as much property as possible, then with their owned companies they will then institute laws preventing ANY competition from ever arising again. Then they will come for the guns.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'll point out the thought, that, this is technology which is not yet fully functional, here in 2021, but the process can / will be used as a Clinton Defense, Elite Defense, (wasn't me mounting that child) back through the 90's if necessary....

does anyone believe the Chief Justice doesn't have his defense story all set in place?

i believe they have a lot more offense left in them, at this point in time, but, they also have their exit strategies firmly in place...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i'll point out the thought, that, this is technology which is not yet fully functional, here in 2021, but the process can / will be used as a Clinton Defense, Elite Defense, (wasn't me mounting that child) back through the 90's if necessary....

does anyone believe the Chief Justice doesn't have his defense story all set in place?

i believe they have a lot more offense left in them, at this point in time, but, they also have their exit strategies firmly in place...
What difference at this point does it make?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"YOU REALLY THINK OUR MILITARY INTELLIGENCE SAW THIS COMMUNIST TAKEOVER COMING AND MADE A PLAN TO STOP IT?!?!"

Yes I do.
How does General Mark Millymouth, who is admittedly, a died in the wool left wing awoke activist, figure into this whole scheme of things?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm more and more convinced that this COVID plandemic is the vehicle by which the Marxist Commies are attempting to "Seize the means of production". They know they can't do a revolution in the US...so the do the next best thing. They buy a controlling interest in all the big corps, move production away from the US, us the COVID to destroy the middle and lower classes and buy up as much property as possible, then with their owned companies they will then institute laws preventing ANY competition from ever arising again. Then they will come for the guns.
at an arms distance... minions, just 'doin mah job' enforcing it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score