• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
W_210626.jpg

Key witness in Assange case admits to lies in indictment

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PR-1104a.jpg

PR-1104b.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmm....

(you can bump the speed up to 1.5 and it still plays extremely well and sounds fine)

What Does McAfee Know? Hacker Connects the Dots PART I (1:30:16)
The Professor's Record with David K. Clements
Published June 26, 2021

PR-1127.jpg

Last edited:

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who is Robert Malone? - WhatsHerFace June 27 2021

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2512A - THE CURRENCY WAR HAS BEGUN, [CB] EXPOSING THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS​

[JB]/[CB] are having a very tough time pushing their agenda, they need to raise taxes, they need to bring down the economy, but the plan is not going well. The [CB] just tipped their hat, they now told the people why they want a CBDC. More countries are ready to move away from the [CB].

Ep 2512b – Trump Is 100% Insulated, Expect Fireworks, Justice Is Coming​

The [DS] is panicking they are preparing a [FF]. They have set the narrative that the Trump supporters will become violent because the plan failed. This is a setup. Trump just shot off the signal flare, during his rally he let everyone know what the [DS] has done to keep their power. Remember Trump is 100% insulated, fireworks are coming, see something say something, justice is coming.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1624890072333.png
1624890085554.png
1624890109636.png
1624890118393.png

https://twitter.com/schumannbot/status/1409089211639250944

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting connection here.
McAffee's Birthday is the same day as the countdown clock on the
Ingersoll Lockwood site

ingersollockwood.com

1624897574865.png
1624897593906.png

1624897602140.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Schumann resonance and the human mind​

Studies show that this phenomenon may indeed affect human consciousness. As I mentioned before, solar flares may contribute to spikes in frequencies as well. The recent increase in measurements may not only be a result of an increase in human brain activity or disruption but can also be the cause of altered brain activity.

We already know that increases in electromagnetic frequencies do affect satellites and power grids, so is it possible that we are being influenced as well? Basically, it’s a connection we’ve yet to fully understand. However, signs do point to “yes”.

Viacheslav Krylov, The Russian Academy of Sciences​

Krylov suggests that the Schumann resonance may not only affect telecommunications services but can also affect melatonin influencing biological functions such as the circadian rhythm of both animals and humans. Not only does melatonin regulate sleeping patterns, but also regulates blood pressure and reproduction too.

Some of the worst influences could even include cancer or neurological diseases which can lead to death.

Krylov believes that human consciousness is affected simply because SR frequencies occur in the same range as human brain wave frequencies, precisely where theta and alpha brain waves intersect. And after all, everything we do is done within this area of electromagnetic influence.

MORE>>>>>>

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the SCOTUS ruled in 2013 that, eventually, when needed, someone like Trump would have to PROVE they were being spied on before the SCOTUS would step in...

THIS IS THEIR COVER STORY...

and since FISA is SCOTUS, we're broken

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Its july now, anyone still believe in trust the plan and Q???????? If so why??

uno

Reaction score
Its july now, anyone still believe in trust the plan and Q???????? If so why??
I still "trust the plan" !
It is taking forever to play out. "It won't be for everybody"
Q never put the dates out there, that was the people trying to decode. I don't think any of it was meant to tell you when, but rather confirm after the fact.

uno

Reaction score
Somewhere I read or heard someone say that the plan was so crazy, it could only work because it was God's plan. Maybe Kim Clement.
I have to believe that. I call bullshit on 5d chess. If this works out it is only because God intended for it to.
I wasn't a big Trump fan at first. I voted for him the first time because he was the best option. I looked at him like that crazy relative who can't keep his mouth shut, always saying what everybody is thinking but crude, rude and socially unacceptable. I have come to believe that all those stupid quips were messages to someone. Like an inside joke or poke at someone.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WHAT ROLE WAS BILL BARR PLAYING IN THIS MOVIE?​

On today’s episode of Red pill News, we examine the recent comments by Bill Barr and Donald Trump and ask the question, what’s really happening here?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2513A - PEOPLE SEE THE ECONOMIC DIFFERENCE, [CB] BEGINS THE GREAT RESET COMPLETELY EXPOSED​

EP. 2513B - IRREGULAR WARFARE,OPTICS ARE VERY IMPORTANT,B2 BOMBER NO LONGER STEALTH,WHERE’S DURHAM​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

6.29.21: Where's Durham? Is there a REPORT? This STORM is HUGE! Hold on! PRAY!​

video 1.5x
And We Know

There was a good video of a Dr. Scott Jensen towards the end. Does anyone know more about him or have that source video? I'll try to find it as well. I found his website as he's running for governor of Mn and some other videos. Was really looking for that clip to forward but oh well.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MASSIVE RED PILLS - ESTABLISHMENT CORRUPTION REVEALED​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2514A - SOUND MONEY IS BEGINNING TO SPREAD AROUND THE WORLD​

EP. 2514B - THE NARRATIVE IS BEING SET, SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP, D5​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Things that make you go hmmm....

(you can bump the speed up to 1.5 and it still plays extremely well and sounds fine)

What Does McAfee Know? Hacker Connects the Dots PART I (1:30:16)
Published June 26, 2021

View attachment 215926
Here's part 2.

Hacker Connects the Dots: Part II (1:26:48)
Published June 30, 2021

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Q never put the dates out there, that was the people trying to decode. I don't think any of it was meant to tell you when, but rather confirm after the fact.

Somewhere I read or heard someone say that the plan was so crazy, it could only work because it was God's plan. Maybe Kim Clement.
I have to believe that. I call bullshit on 5d chess. If this works out it is only because God intended for it to.
I wasn't a big Trump fan at first. I voted for him the first time because he was the best option. I looked at him like that crazy relative who can't keep his mouth shut, always saying what everybody is thinking but crude, rude and socially unacceptable. I have come to believe that all those stupid quips were messages to someone. Like an inside joke or poke at someone.
Great posts. You're pretty much thinking the same way I am. No expectations about when/if something will happen because, even as I've joked about it, there is NO Q decoder ring and those who believe they have it all figured out are fooling themselves and others.

You've put Trump in a good context here. He's an enigma. I'm not sure what he's thinking about these days but I hope it turns out he's genuine. His handling of the vaccine roll out and his continued support of that killer vaccine long after it was necessary not withstanding, he's been saying and doing mostly all the right things to suggest he made a ton of positive and covert moves the 4 years he was in office and possibly set up many more to play out as time goes on. No one knows if even some of that assumption is true, let alone expecting any positive surprises from moves he MIGHT have made for the future. We simply have no idea. All we have to go on are just a lot of clues, supposition and predictions supported largely by a few internet articles from people supposedly 'in the know' .

Of course people should continue to have faith but expect nothing! Hope for something positive to actually break for ALL to see, anything TANGIBLE to show there's in fact some plan in motion to save the country, and stop making damned predictions that foster false hope to those desperate to be 'in the know'

Or not, everyone has a different understanding with different opinions re: Trump and Q so YMMV. You guys certainly know mine by now!:thumbs up 2:

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2515A - TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN, [CB]/[JB] FELL RIGHT INTO IT​

Corporations are now warning consumers expect to see higher prices. They can't avoid it, they tried shrinking products, removing the count but now it will be obvious of what is happening. Trump warned everyone that the [CB]/[JB] was going to centralize zoning, he was right again.

EP. 2515B - TRUMP ALREADY KNOWS, HE ALWAYS KNOWS, LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS​

The [DS] is now prepped and ready for the fallout. They will try to enrage the people to push their agenda, this will fail, so they will create it on their own using fake groups that have been infiltrated, don't fall for it. Once this fails the [DS] will move to a communication blackout. Trump knows how they cheated, they caught them all, he knows he will be reinstated in the end. The fireworks are going to begin its going to be a very hot summer, get ready for the fireworks.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well said uno.

I still trust the plan.

I was exposed to Q very serendipitously and intuitively. I noticed many others were the same during that early period. I also noticed that same group of people were primarily of a Christian belief system or were in some form spiritual. I'm in the latter category. Just something I noted as it was my perception at that time.

Here's one of my understandings;

"We are Q"
Screenshot_20210630-235212~2.png

Screenshot_20210630-234105~2.png

You know I got tired trying to articulate this point. We've just been set-up, the biggest, most home-runable lob right over the plate! And some thick meatheads and keyboard jocky's are still bitching about false decodes,, timelines or are trying to unravel some convoluted distraction.

This is the time to be vocal and confident in that "conspiracy theory guy" role. Now is the time you get to show them you were right all along.

Who has the strength? A People United for FREEDOM AND THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION.

Biggest fear right?

Screenshot_20210630-234508~2.png

Screenshot_20210630-234807~4.png

Screenshot_20210630-234906~2.png

These drops were not meant for everybody, just those awake enough to read between the lines. The movement/plan will happen regardless of ones belief.

As I've said before, the scary man behind the curtain has tricked too many into believing we are outnumbered. Couldn't be further from the truth.

General Flynn - maybe a good time for some to revisit his presence through all of this with your new thinking caps on.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shootie my bro --

This is one of the basic reasons I have absolute confidence in Q. There is no possible explanation for the continued "future proves past" mantra coming true on the most esoteric things possible.

Lookit this, and check when Q announced it to us -- back in MARCH 2018

BIDEN/CHINA <-- Q knew 'way back in early 2018?!

TRAITORS EVERYWHERE <-- Q was right. Right? We KNOW who they are now. Q knew back then.

AMERICA FOR SALE <-- Ditto

Election Theft <-- Known to Q two YEARS before the fact!!

Think about the last one I've pointed out. Since is not possible to ignore that Q knew all about the coming election theft, why is it not simply impossible NOT to conclude that no preparation would be made in over two whole years??? (Ultra Sekrit Comms Room)

And if I ask you, "Why didn't Q stop the steal?" Your answer (now) is: "They must be shown."

And finally, I believe you have already come aboard by noticing that the Q prediction: "There will come a time when none of them will be able to walk down the street." is most ricky-tick happening. Could Nancy Pelosi walk downtown? Didja notice people getting after H. Biden while he was hiding in his home?

1625138146653.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Shootie my bro --

This is one of the basic reasons I have absolute confidence in Q. There is no possible explanation for the continued "future proves past" mantra coming true on the most esoteric things possible.

Lookit this, and check when Q announced it to us -- back in MARCH 2018

BIDEN/CHINA <-- Q knew 'way back in early 2018?!

TRAITORS EVERYWHERE <-- Q was right. Right? We KNOW who they are now. Q knew back then.

AMERICA FOR SALE <-- Ditto

Election Theft <-- Known to Q two YEARS before the fact!!

Think about the last one I've pointed out. Since is not possible to ignore that Q knew all about the coming election theft, why is it not simply impossible NOT to conclude that no preparation would be made in over two whole years??? (Ultra Sekrit Comms Room)

And if I ask you, "Why didn't Q stop the steal?" Your answer (now) is: "They must be shown."

And finally, I believe you have already come aboard by noticing that the Q prediction: "There will come a time when none of them will be able to walk down the street." is most ricky-tick happening. Could Nancy Pelosi walk downtown? Didja notice people getting after H. Biden while he was hiding in his home?

View attachment 216334
I don't discount any of what you say here. It all makes sense and it's quite likely much of what you're saying may come to pass. I have no intention of arguing with you or anyone else about any of this. That's time and energy wasted.

We'll see bro, we'll see! When that one event takes place that we all can point too as our jaws all drop, THAT'S when I'll get excited. So far it hasn't taken place.

There has been so much fodder put out there with dates and times tied to them that have come and gone that eventually, you become resistant to them. That's where I've settled in. Eventually, if even one of them actually comes to fruition, the public in general, and myself in particular, will take notice and we can then have some great conversation about it.
Until then I watch and I wait!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just a thought: On the run-up to D-Day, Eisenhower very publicly put Gen Patton in charge of a phantom army. The Krauts saw Patton as a savvy commander, and wasted effort and time watching and spying on his communications while the real preparations were taking place.

Faked out the Krauts to the point that Rommel was taking the weekend off to visit his family.

But when it broke... eventually there was no street anywhere in the Reich where a Nazi could hide. What used to be great marble halls with imposing furniture and flags became souvenir-hunter trinket sources.

We are in parallel to D-Day in a lot of ways. The super powerful, the arrogant, the evil... are in those nice, safe rich-man's homes in Berlin...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Speaking of Patton, once Berlin was destroyed he told the world who the real enemy was, the Russian Bolsheviks. The Bolsheviks are the same force who is taking control of the US as we speak. A couple of weeks after Patton made that statement he was dead.
Hopes are great to have but let's not allow the Q rose colored glasses to take our attention from the real threat!!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know I've seen this passage around here before but does anyone know from what book this comes? MA posted a picture and correctly claimed the thing was false because some are saying it was in Klaus Schwab's book. I know it was an older book.

Useless Eaters.jpg

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't discount any of what you say here. It all makes sense and it's quite likely much of what you're saying may come to pass. I have no intention of arguing with you or anyone else about any of this. That's time and energy wasted.

We'll see bro, we'll see! When that one event takes place that we all can point too as our jaws all drop, THAT'S when I'll get excited. So far it hasn't taken place.

There has been so much fodder put out there with dates and times tied to them that have come and gone that eventually, you become resistant to them. That's where I've settled in. Eventually, if even one of them actually comes to fruition, the public in general, and myself in particular, will take notice and we can then have some great conversation about it.
Until then I watch and I wait!
That “one event” will be the Durham report.
something in me just can’t shake that feeling.
If it is anything close to what is being advertised, the FEMA camps will be for housing criminals, not emergency shelters.

rampage

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I know I've seen this passage around here before but does anyone know from what book this comes? MA posted a picture and correctly claimed the thing was false because some are saying it was in Klaus Schwab's book. I know it was an older book.

View attachment 216341
Practical Idealism by Richard Nikolaus Coudenhove-Kalergi

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

View attachment 216341
where did you pull that? Might be Behold a Pale Horse?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Skip to 9 min 15 sec. Then start listening very carefully... but when you get to exactly 12 min 5 sec, make sure your sound is up.

He stumbled on something... big.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Skip to 9 min 15 sec. Then start listening very carefully... but when you get to exactly 12 min 5 sec, make sure your sound is up.

He stumbled on something... big.

What does he mean "we stumbled on The Punisher"?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Perhaps when Trump keeps asking Where is Durham... Could he be down at Gitmo running some tribunals?