• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So, is he saying 6 more months because its been fully 8 months since the steal of the WH?
Just sit back and watch like you said you were gonna do and stop asking for data/arrests/FF/Gitmo/yada apparently to infinity. GIM'ers are not yet (except for me) privy to 4-levels-above-Top Secret strategy with minutia updates daily.

LATE EDIT ADD: And I ain't talkin'...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure how relevant this is but we have another Big Wig stepping down. Of course they downplay it and he will still be in charge of the board.

iirc: in the last 6 - 9 months, Bezos has injected $50b cash back into his company: half of his ex's half, then he recently dumped $25b more of his own personal stock...

another Jack Ma, Bill Gates, Gavin Newsome moment, step aside as if it's for one reason while it's for a completely (mostly unknown) other reason
(except for me)
that's why i still love you Unca!

:show love:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just sit back and watch like you said you were gonna do and stop asking for data/arrests/FF/Gitmo/yada apparently to infinity. GIM'ers are not yet (except for me) privy to 4-levels-above-Top Secret strategy with minutia updates daily.

LATE EDIT ADD: And I ain't talkin'...
Yabut, I didn't ask any of those questions. I asked one simple question about a tweet for clarity. I stopped expecting anything to happen but I won't stop asking questions no matter how much you beg. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yabut, I didn't ask any of those questions. I asked one simple question about a tweet for clarity. I stopped expecting anything to happen but I won't stop asking questions no matter how much you beg. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
shhhhhh.....

let the Unca have a nice quiet day would ya???

:secret:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1625435759809.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2518A - [JB] BLOCKED ECONOMICALLY, PEOPLE ARE REACHING THE ECONOMIC PRECIPICE​

EP. 2518B - BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, GREAT THINGS​

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Let me tell you, once momentum has reached critical velocity( everything on Earth requires a physical process) things will be moving so fast that we wont be able to keep up with the pace. Thats part of why we've been given "privileged information"(a heads up on what's coming. Ie: "Nothing can stop what is coming") So we aren't completely in the dark(awakened) and can help guide and educate others as the world turns inside out(dredge the swamp)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just sayin....... this is starting to seem like a movie. Hero defeated. Enemy doing everything it can to stay in power. People waking up, truth coming out, evil exposed. Hero canceled bet making a comeback. Just like EVERY MOVIE where the good guy seems defeated until that one shot turns the tide & you can't help root for him.

That said it better happen pretty fast or the people will become the hero's of last resort.

Then maybe that is what is needed. Average people take a stand so it never happens again. Why should be give the immoral degenerates any respect when they have done nothing but enslave us through fiat & taxation?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just sayin....... this is starting to seem like a movie. Hero defeated. Enemy doing everything it can to stay in power. People waking up, truth coming out, evil exposed. Hero canceled bet making a comeback. Just like EVERY MOVIE where the good guy seems defeated until that one shot turns the tide & you can't help root for him.

That said it better happen pretty fast or the people will become the hero's of last resort.

Then maybe that is what is needed. Average people take a stand so it never happens again. Why should be give the immoral degenerates any respect when they have done nothing but enslave us through fiat & taxation?
just reading...

and i came across this... ^ ^

:2 thumbs up:

too bad it ain't like a good old fashioned movie, clean logical ending, you know, the good guys win...

...a few decades ago, they started making movies where the bad guys win

but, now we see, they're 'removing the bad guys', soon Fauci will just 'disappear', along with Bezos, Gates, the Clintons...

we'll be taught to 'remember them fondly'...while their replacements will actually be given a set of teeth

idk, horror movies outnumbered about all the rest, there for a while, maybe it'll turn into a gutter spider, after they change the ending, of course

:popcorn:

i watched the subliminal popcorn ad...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1625451178599.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Let me tell you, once momentum has reached critical velocity( everything on Earth requires a physical process) things will be moving so fast that we wont be able to keep up with the pace. Thats part of why we've been given "privileged information"(a heads up on what's coming. Ie: "Nothing can stop what is coming") So we aren't completely in the dark(awakened) and can help guide and educate others as the world turns inside out(dredge the swamp)
I hope you're right!!!
What does this have to do with anything?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
just reading...

and i came across this... ^ ^

:2 thumbs up:

too bad it ain't like a good old fashioned movie, clean logical ending, you know, the good guys win...

...a few decades ago, they started making movies where the bad guys win

but, now we see, they're 'removing the bad guys', soon Fauci will just 'disappear', along with Bezos, Gates, the Clintons...

we'll be taught to 'remember them fondly'...while their replacements will actually be given a set of teeth

idk, horror movies outnumbered about all the rest, there for a while, maybe it'll turn into a gutter spider, after they change the ending, of course

:popcorn:

i watched the subliminal popcorn ad...
Don't hold your breath.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If military is in control does this mean something happens BEFORE Sept 1?
Most civilians believe you can 'leave' the military like you can 'leave' a job. When you enlisted you signed a contract for a predetermined amount of time.

While in the military the Constitution does not apply. Why? Because the military has the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) which has nothing to do with the Constitution.

This means you are US Government property. If they say take the jab, you take the jab, or suffer the consequences of disobeying a direct order via the UCMJ.

It's a dictatorship within a Constitutional Republic.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Uh... the right to disobey an unlawful order

Based on the medical experiments on humans section of the Nuremburg Trials...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1625535459817.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1625544893687.png

https://twitter.com/TrumpNewYork/status/1410621717827948547

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

FRAUD, SCAMDEMICS & ECONOMIC RUIN! 2021 CONTINUES...​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2519A - WHEN YOU KNOW THE ECONOMIC PLAYBOOK, CAN YOU TRAP THE [CB]?​

EP. 2519B - SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO ‘TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM PUBLICLY’, BEFORE VINDICATED AS A HERO​

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Most civilians believe you can 'leave' the military like you can 'leave' a job. When you enlisted you signed a contract for a predetermined amount of time.

While in the military the Constitution does not apply. Why? Because the military has the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) which has nothing to do with the Constitution.

This means you are US Government property. If they say take the jab, you take the jab, or suffer the consequences of disobeying a direct order via the UCMJ.

It's a dictatorship within a Constitutional Republic.
Its all about contracts!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Cyber attack is the next Deep State agenda

Dave vs. MSM: The Globalist's Next Move​

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I loved the Army, and I was really good at it, but the vaccinations/innoculations were sapping my health (maxxed the PT test twice).

And that is why I went ETS and spent the rest of my life attempting (succeeding) to purge the crap out of my body.

My body now.

No vax!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score

What legal/lawful framework is the UCMJ based on/draws its legitimacy from?

Cyber attack is the next Deep State agenda

Dave vs. MSM: The Globalist's Next Move​

I noticed something in Dave's reading on Schwab's statement about the "pandemic" that adds weight to the fact that the beer virus episode as it has played out wasn't from their playbook but was a hastily organised cover.

On the contrary, the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future.

Dave is right, the MIC always tells the world what it would do, however in this instance, their forewarning wasn't one, it was them (trying to) take even more advantage of the hastily organised bullshit movie.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A prophet dreams about Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What legal/lawful framework is the UCMJ based on/draws its legitimacy from?
The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ, 64 Stat. 109, 10 U.S.C. §§ 801–946) is the foundation of military law in the United States. It was established by the United States Congress in accordance with the authority given by the United States Constitution in Article I, Section 8, which provides that "The Congress shall have Power....To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval forces".

On 30 June 1775, the Second Continental Congress established 69 Articles of War to govern the conduct of the Continental Army.

Effective upon its ratification in 1788, Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution provided that Congress has the power to regulate the land and naval forces.[1] On 10 April 1806, the United States Congress enacted 101 Articles of War, which were not significantly revised until over a century later. Discipline in the sea services was provided under the Articles for the Government of the United States Navy (commonly referred to as Rocks and Shoals). The Articles of War evolved during the first half of the twentieth century and were amended in 1916 and 1920. In 1948, Congress substantially reformed the Articles pursuant to the Selective Service Act of 1948, but its naval counterpart remained little changed. The military justice system continued to operate under the Articles of War and Articles for the Government of the Navy until 31 May 1951, when the Uniform Code of Military Justice came into effect.

The UCMJ was passed by Congress on 5 May 1950, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman the next day. It took effect on 31 May 1951. The word uniform in the Code's title refers to its consistent application to all the armed services in place of the earlier Articles of War, Articles of Government, and Disciplinary Laws of the individual services.[2]

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ, 64 Stat. 109, 10 U.S.C. §§ 801–946) is the foundation of military law in the United States. It was established by the United States Congress in accordance with the authority given by the United States Constitution in Article I, Section 8, which provides that "The Congress shall have Power....To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval forces".

On 30 June 1775, the Second Continental Congress established 69 Articles of War to govern the conduct of the Continental Army.

Effective upon its ratification in 1788, Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution provided that Congress has the power to regulate the land and naval forces.[1] On 10 April 1806, the United States Congress enacted 101 Articles of War, which were not significantly revised until over a century later. Discipline in the sea services was provided under the Articles for the Government of the United States Navy (commonly referred to as Rocks and Shoals). The Articles of War evolved during the first half of the twentieth century and were amended in 1916 and 1920. In 1948, Congress substantially reformed the Articles pursuant to the Selective Service Act of 1948, but its naval counterpart remained little changed. The military justice system continued to operate under the Articles of War and Articles for the Government of the Navy until 31 May 1951, when the Uniform Code of Military Justice came into effect.

The UCMJ was passed by Congress on 5 May 1950, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman the next day. It took effect on 31 May 1951. The word uniform in the Code's title refers to its consistent application to all the armed services in place of the earlier Articles of War, Articles of Government, and Disciplinary Laws of the individual services.[2]

they don't use that anymore unless they're charging an enlisted with an offense, like that guy who burned down that cruiser in san diego

anyone hear anything more about his execution or at least the trial?

me either

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
note: i heard: tomorrow, 7-7-2021 will be a day unlike any other

stay tuned

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++