• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IMG_20210712_195719_422.jpg

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Emmanuel Macron, president of France, just announced on live TV that he will "extend" the covid pass. For now we needed this crap to go to big concerts and to travel to foreign countries. But as soon as August, we will need it to go to : Restaurants Bars Hostels Malls Theaters Hospitals Nursing Homes Planes Trains

Two way to get this covid passeport : being tested for covid less than 48h before you enter the place OR getting the JAB. Covid test are free in France but Macron wants to change this in October so it will cost you 50-80€ to get one. Note that all the people who work in these type of place will get the jab if they want to keep their job. This is insane and a lot of people just realise tonight that shit is getting real.

Q follower since day 1, I didn't think in late 2017 that I will one day live this type of thing. In 4953 Q posts, the word "vaccines" shows up 5 times. I got a lot of questions, and the really first one is : what does POTUS really think of the vaccines safety ? We hear a lot of stuff and operation Warp Speed is supposed to be a White Hat thing (or ?) but seeing Macron pushing so hard for the vaccination of the french pop (beginning at 12 years old), knowing that covid is a hoax for sure (99% survival rate and officially, hospitals in France are crowded, that's the reason they gave us for a 6 month curfew and 3 lockdowns but in 1.5 year we didn't build ONE hospital and we shut down thousand of beds, this is ridiculous)

I trust the plan. But a lot of people here don't even know about the plan and are freaking out. Some are talking about putting on the yellow vests for the 14 July, Bastille Day. That's nice and sweet and a bit useless it seems. Deep down, I feel that normal people (those who don't want the covid pass) are desperate by this news. The normies (those who blame the unvaccinated for every problem in the country) accept it, saying it's normal.

Sorry for the (maybe too) long message fellow patriots but I needed to write this, I talk about the covid hoax with friends but this is different from this place.

And now a quick message in bottle to Q team : could you have a word with the french military cause it feels like we are running out of time...

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Emmanuel Macron, president of France, just announced on live TV that he will "extend" the covid pass. For now we needed this crap to go to big concerts and to travel to foreign countries. But as soon as August, we will need it to go to : Restaurants Bars Hostels Malls Theaters Hospitals Nursing Homes Planes Trains

Two way to get this covid passeport : being tested for covid less than 48h before you enter the place OR getting the JAB. Covid test are free in France but Macron wants to change this in October so it will cost you 50-80€ to get one. Note that all the people who work in these type of place will get the jab if they want to keep their job. This is insane and a lot of people just realise tonight that shit is getting real.

Q follower since day 1, I didn't think in late 2017 that I will one day live this type of thing. In 4953 Q posts, the word "vaccines" shows up 5 times. I got a lot of questions, and the really first one is : what does POTUS really think of the vaccines safety ? We hear a lot of stuff and operation Warp Speed is supposed to be a White Hat thing (or ?) but seeing Macron pushing so hard for the vaccination of the french pop (beginning at 12 years old), knowing that covid is a hoax for sure (99% survival rate and officially, hospitals in France are crowded, that's the reason they gave us for a 6 month curfew and 3 lockdowns but in 1.5 year we didn't build ONE hospital and we shut down thousand of beds, this is ridiculous)

I trust the plan. But a lot of people here don't even know about the plan and are freaking out. Some are talking about putting on the yellow vests for the 14 July, Bastille Day. That's nice and sweet and a bit useless it seems. Deep down, I feel that normal people (those who don't want the covid pass) are desperate by this news. The normies (those who blame the unvaccinated for every problem in the country) accept it, saying it's normal.

Sorry for the (maybe too) long message fellow patriots but I needed to write this, I talk about the covid hoax with friends but this is different from this place.

And now a quick message in bottle to Q team : could you have a word with the french military cause it feels like we are running out of time...
Yep. Saw a post where Macron is pretty much gonna make the shot mandatory soon.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the (maybe too) long message fellow patriots but I needed to write this,
brother, sorry you have to go through this, you're not alone, i'm prepared to have to do my thing in crazy ca...

i'm not participating, and that will 'serve them right', i'll find another way, you may run out of those options, but, you can learn about any blackmarkets that are happening, places where those of like minds converge to barter

shti's very real and for some of us, it's literally on our doorstep, and it appears to be on fire

GL Uglytruth

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Just Remember,

Where We Go One We Go All

Even if we can't be in the same foxhole with ya.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AMERICAN'S ARE FED UP, FIX THE SYSTEM NOW!​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2525A - [CB] LOSING CONTROL OF NARRATIVE, [CB] ABOUT TO BECOME DESPERATE, [FF]​

EP. 2525B - THE CURE IS SPREADING WW, WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE, 1776​

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score

AMERICAN'S ARE FED UP, FIX THE SYSTEM NOW!​

The system IS THE PROBLEM, so why fix it?

Remove it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Remove it.
Bob Kudla is always selling his investment service. It's always 'you're gonna make money' yadda yadda yadda.... I didn't realize he was on RedPill this time (more often than not) otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Remove it.
Arrest It, Arrest Them All!

then Refill those positions with Patriots, people dedicated to the Constitution

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Arrest It, Arrest Them All!

then Refill those positions with Patriots, people dedicated to the Constitution

Don't refill the positions, eliminate them. Don't create honeypots to attract the slime and villainy.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't refill the positions, eliminate them. Don't create honeypots to attract the slime and villainy.
i see what you did there...yeah, better idea ^

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Bob Kudla is always selling his investment service. It's always 'you're gonna make money' yadda yadda yadda.... I didn't realize he was on RedPill this time (more often than not) otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
IT's tough to go anywhere on the web where the peddlers arent hunting for clicks

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This post probably fits better here
Also posted in the "Rona' thread

============

Anon just drew a straight line from the Hatian doctor that was just
arrested for the President of Haiti’s murder and DOMINION VOTING
SYSTEMS!
~~~~~~~

This Haitian Doc from BROWARD COUNTY has very strange bed
fellows/biz partners.

One of particular interest is Frederick J Bergmann, sounds an awful lot like
Freddy J BRENNAN

The companies this guy has owned/does own are not only Haiti related,
but he also owns a biotech biz, a covid biz and one from EVERGREEN
with a guy named Raymond Murphy who happenS to be in bed with
COGENCY GLOBAL

The SAME COGENGY GLOBAL who was the registered agent for
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS

SO MUCH SAUCE

https://www.worldtribune.com/who-co...-the-stakeholders-in-dominion-voting-systems/

https://www.bing.com/search?pc=HJ2F&q=Christian+Emmanuel+Sanon+of+Broward+County&first=25&FORM=PERE1

https://www.bizapedia.com/people/christian-sanon.html

https://www.bizapedia.com/people/frederick-bergmann.html

https://www.bizapedia.com/fl/evergreen-leasing-inc.html

https://www.bizapedia.com/people/raymond-murphy.html

https://www.bizapedia.com/fl/2415-aravale-road-llc.html

https://www.bizapedia.com/fl/2401-2405-mercer-llc.html

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Q fags are going to need to come up with a new slogan for an excuse as to why all the talk so far but none of the walk yet. 'Be patient' isn't working any more for some here
Its not about "some here" being convinced of anything Ziti. This is SO MUCH BIGGER than that.

Jul 10 2019​

3409Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 895132 No.6985182
Jul 10 2019 16:02:01 (EST)
Smoke & Mirrors
Fake News Media’s attempt to truncate size of movement while ‘building up’ size of the opposition.
Inauguration Day to current, attempts to diminish and instill a ‘you are the minority’ mindset (narrative) continues.
People want to believe they are part of the bigger group (size equates to accuracy in most minds)(acceptance)(the ‘right’ side).
One of the primary purposes of POTUS holding a RALLY is to demonstrate the massive appeal, energy, and size of this movement (+ability to correct false reporting and/or highlight achievements, goals, etc.).
(Compare & Contrast) 45-RALLY vs ANY SINGLE ONE of the [D’s].
What is obvious & true?
Why does POTUS mention crowd size at each and every RALLY?
What is projected by the MSM?
LIES becomes TRUTHS.
TRUTHS become LIES.
Smoke & Mirrors
You are the MAJORITY.
People UNITED & AWAKE is their BIGGEST FEAR.
Do you think it’s a coincidence we are being attacked aggressively by some of the biggest media corporations in the world right after our return?
If we are simply a ‘conspiracy’ or ‘LARP’ or ‘some kid living in a basement’ as stated repeatedly, why do the world’s largest media Co’s continue to dedicate so much attention and time to attacking us?
Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to stop a LARP?
Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to attempt to ‘shape the mindset (narrative)’ to prevent and slow digestion of the masses?
You attack those you fear the most.
Why does the media rush to ‘shape’ events?
Why are the same ‘keywords’ always used?
Psych 101 – If you see and hear the same thing over and over again……..
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you challenging their authority.
Logical thinking always wins.
Trust yourself (always).
Attacks will intensify [FAKE NEWS [arm of the D party]].
Enemy of the PEOPLE
Q

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
You completely glossed right over my point!

Anyone here who are faced with the choice between a jab and a job the size of the 'movement' means nothing! For then it's no longer a game of riddles. For them the danger is real and it's at their doorstep. They no longer have the luxury of patience.

I hesitate to post in this thread these days because of the venomous nature of some folks here when certain on topic questions are put out here which doesn't align with the Q narrative. . Some folks simply don't understand that some people following this thread may end up suffering severe collateral damage waiting for the 'movement' to keep punching the same buttons waiting for a different result!

Who's hands will the blood of those patient Q hopefuls be on when they die or lose their livelihoods to save their lives waiting for the PLAN? THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOWN!! Ask them, they'll tell ya! (well, the ones who haven't already died while being patient that is)

Its not about "some here" being convinced of anything Ziti. This is SO MUCH BIGGER than that.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Waiting for 'The Plan' to actually get out of talking mode isn't fun anymore when you're faced with the choice of your job or your life. It's easy to say 'just be patient. and 'of course things are happening, we just don't see it' until it comes time to get into the boxcars. Well, the boxcars are pulling up now for some folks here . I don't think telling them to be patient is gonna mean as much as it used to.

The Q fags are going to need to come up with a new slogan for an excuse as to why all the talk so far but none of the walk yet. 'Be patient' isn't working any more for some here

THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOWN!! Ask them, they'll tell ya! (well, the ones who haven't already died while being patient that is)
dude, driving nails

would you like something to drink?

my treat!

:holding hands:

i'm not against anything that will 'save' the current condition, relative speaking...not at all

wtf is any of it? something that actually resolves issues rather than creating any new ones?

and my honest to God belief, very few of us can't handle the truth, some may take a bit longer, but the bulk of us are prepared

Show Us Some Actions, no more tempting tid bits of crap / innuendo, "just wait's" - Where's The Beef mfkr?

i've asked this a few times: who's taking responsibility for the deaths while we wait? and i'm certain some of that needs to be shouldered by our 'good guys' who continue to accept this criminality and continue to tell us their 'trying', they are, but really? this is what America is really all about? LOL, boy was i lied to....

we're witnessing a total violation of everything from the Constitution

btw: does it reference anywhere on it that we're supposed to get jabbed? or accept illegalities? or get jailed when we execute our second amendment rights, let alone our first amendment which has already been stripped to some degree

that's a topic around here somewhere....

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
JSt-2205.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-3040.jpg

Instead of doing a "copy & paste" …. Better to read here:

The Consequences of Proving Election Fraud
Dave Hayes - July 13, 2021​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2526A - THE [CB] ECONOMIC DISASTER IS SPREADING, WATCH WHAT THEY DO NEXT, PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP​

EP. 2526B - RUNNING RED, RED LINES ARE ABOUT TO BE CROSSED, ZERO BUBBLE​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NCSWIC - JOE PANICS, PA VISIT, MORE GEORGIA FRAUD EVIDENCE REVEALED​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRACKING THE GLOBAL MAFIA EP#1 - IRELAND, HAITI & OWNING THE WEATHER BY 2025​

I cover some recent Global Mafia dirty work in Ireland & Haiti, then show you a 1996 document “Owning the Weather by 2025.” Mindblowing!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You completely glossed right over my point!

Anyone here who are faced with the choice between a jab and a job the size of the 'movement' means nothing! For then it's no longer a game of riddles. For them the danger is real and it's at their doorstep. They no longer have the luxury of patience.

I hesitate to post in this thread these days because of the venomous nature of some folks here when certain on topic questions are put out here which doesn't align with the Q narrative. . Some folks simply don't understand that some people following this thread may end up suffering severe collateral damage waiting for the 'movement' to keep punching the same buttons waiting for a different result!

Who's hands will the blood of those patient Q hopefuls be on when they die or lose their livelihoods to save their lives waiting for the PLAN? THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOWN!! Ask them, they'll tell ya! (well, the ones who haven't already died while being patient that is)
"Who's hands will the blood of those patient Q hopefuls be on when they die or lose their livelihoods to save their lives waiting for the PLAN"

¿Come again?

Last I knew, the majority of people never even believed in Q or the plan in the first place and love to mock it! You've really gone out on a limb .

In my view you havent read the q drops carefully.
You seem to be conflagrating peoples personal opinions and brainstorming with the Q drops.

Now let me get this straight, you "hesitate to post" in the Q thread because of sone peoples, "venomous nature"? Is that right? Show me where you were exposed to this "venom".

Do you realize just how strongly opinionated you are and that sometimes it's overbearing for others? I even read a post from you just the other day where you mentioned repeated warnings from management regarding your posts. Perhaps you should take that more into account when you read replies, as do I.

This is a place for discussion. We're all just people using words. I'm failing to see how us few guys using words here are somehow generating the conclusion you wrote about death and blood "waiting for the plan".

Ps: The thing I like most about you is your passion. It shows your true heart. That said, remember to temper your emotions when reading opinions on the internet.

Pps: if you have a good plan to take the country back, by all means, lead the way.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting choice of words General Flynn used.

GFt-0342.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CMt-0715.jpg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
"Who's hands will the blood of those patient Q hopefuls be on when they die or lose their livelihoods to save their lives waiting for the PLAN"

¿Come again?

Last I knew, the majority of people never even believed in Q or the plan in the first place and love to mock it! You've really gone out on a limb .

In my view you havent read the q drops carefully.
You seem to be conflagrating peoples personal opinions and brainstorming with the Q drops.

Now let me get this straight, you "hesitate to post" in the Q thread because of sone peoples, "venomous nature"? Is that right? Show me where you were exposed to this "venom".

Do you realize just how strongly opinionated you are and that sometimes it's overbearing for others? I even read a post from you just the other day where you mentioned repeated warnings from management regarding your posts. Perhaps you should take that more into account when you read replies, as do I.

This is a place for discussion. We're all just people using words. I'm failing to see how us few guys using words here are somehow generating the conclusion you wrote about death and blood "waiting for the plan".

Ps: The thing I like most about you is your passion. It shows your true heart. That said, remember to temper your emotions when reading opinions on the internet.

Pps: if you have a good plan to take the country back, by all means, lead the way.
Ask Avalon how her patience is holding up as she's presented with a choice between her livelihood and her life. If my words are too frightening for some, that's what the ignore button is for. The truth is frightening!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-3053.jpg

SKt-0375.jpg

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ask Avalon how her patience is holding up as she's presented with a choice between her livelihood and her life. If my words are too frightening for some, that's what the ignore button is for. The truth is frightening!
Wtf does that have to do with q drops? How does that put blood on our hands?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Wtf does that have to do with q drops? How does that put blood on our hands?

Because of the inaction of people that have been placated by things Q.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Because of the inaction of people that have been placated by things Q.
I don't think folks are placated. If anything we are more aware than most.

As Praying Medic says, "now is not the time for anti government violence".

Using the legal system - because we're all legal-minded law abiding citizens - is the route to take.

Full on rioting is what they would love for patriots to engage in to turn the tables against us, just as they are doing to the Jan 6th peaceful protestors. They set them up and took them down. The media is their mouthpiece and they use it to turn the rest of America against the 'movement'.

I don't watch MSM, but we all know some liberal out there - just ask them about Jan 6th and voter fraud and you'll soon understand.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

50K DEAD FROM CV19 VAXX, ELITES PANIC AS EVIDENCE MOUNTS FOR ELECTION FRAUD​

On today’s episode of Red Pill News, we examine new claims from whistleblowers regarding the true number of dead from the jab, and the mounting evidence for election fraud and Donald Trump’s win in Arizona, Georgia and Michigan.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2527A - THE FED JUST SAID THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD, NOW YOU KNOW​

The people are now seeing the [CB] agenda, they do not want to help the people, they want to keep the people down. This is backfiring. Yellen pushes forward with the plan and the Fed finally says the quiet part out loud. They are now telling people that every other currency is worthless, only look at the CBDC and everything will be ok.

EP. 2527B - THE PATRIOTS CAUGHT THEM ALL, STING OF THE CENTURY, NO DEALS, NO PLACE TO HIDE​

The [DS] is panicking like we never saw before. This entire plan to expose the [DS] system is being driven by we the people, and they know this will be difficult to stop. First they will try to create a violent riot across the country, it will be small but the fake news and big tech will try to make it seem a lot larger than it is, when this fails, they will move into the next [FF] this will be a communication blackout or they might reverse the order. The patriots caught them all, this is the largest sting operation the world has ever witnessed, no deals, no place to hide, once the people see it all, justice.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 4.44.57 PM.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
I don't think folks are placated. If anything we are more aware than most.

As Praying Medic says, "now is not the time for anti government violence".

Using the legal system - because we're all legal-minded law abiding citizens - is the route to take.

Full on rioting is what they would love for patriots to engage in to turn the tables against us, just as they are doing to the Jan 6th peaceful protestors. They set them up and took them down. The media is their mouthpiece and they use it to turn the rest of America against the 'movement'.

I don't watch MSM, but we all know some liberal out there - just ask them about Jan 6th and voter fraud and you'll soon understand.

Being placated and being aware are two different things GH. When such awake folk are told "sit tight, we got this, we'll fuck the DS" over and over again, via slogans like "we have it all", "trust the plan" etc, they become pacified and rest on their laurels when they normally would have taken action in some way shape or form, either individually or collectively.

The legal system IS the problem and the cause of most of the maladies that can be attributed to the MIC. Being subservient to it and expecting it to provide remedy from the millenia of tyranny (overt and covert) is a form of insanity.