• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Because of the inaction of people that have been placated by things Q.
If you haven't been placated, please tell us what the hell have you done to get your country back?
I'll wait.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
What I've done (personally and as part of a group) or haven't done to right the wrongs of this country isn't something I'm willing to post on a public forum.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What I've done (personally and as part of a group) or haven't done to right the wrongs of this country isn't something I'm willing to post on a public forum.
How convenient.
How long have you been working for the CIA?

:rotf:

Or the FBI... they are good at getting people in trouble too.

:rotf::rotf:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
You have no idea what I have or haven't done, and your glib and completely bullshit remark shows it.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You have no idea what I have or haven't done, and your glib and completely bullshit remark shows it.
No offense but your answers are no different.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
I would rather not incriminate myself than appease your appetite.

Carry on.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I would rather not incriminate myself than appease your appetite.

Carry on.
Like I said a couple of replies ago.... how convenient.
You accuse others of being placated into inaction yet you can't state one action thing you have done.

Like they say in Texas, you are all hat, no cattle.

Just my opinion of course.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score

EP. 2527A - THE FED JUST SAID THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD, NOW YOU KNOW​

The people are now seeing the [CB] agenda, they do not want to help the people, they want to keep the people down. This is backfiring. Yellen pushes forward with the plan and the Fed finally says the quiet part out loud. They are now telling people that every other currency is worthless, only look at the CBDC and everything will be ok.

EP. 2527B - THE PATRIOTS CAUGHT THEM ALL, STING OF THE CENTURY, NO DEALS, NO PLACE TO HIDE​

The [DS] is panicking like we never saw before. This entire plan to expose the [DS] system is being driven by we the people, and they know this will be difficult to stop. First they will try to create a violent riot across the country, it will be small but the fake news and big tech will try to make it seem a lot larger than it is, when this fails, they will move into the next [FF] this will be a communication blackout or they might reverse the order. The patriots caught them all, this is the largest sting operation the world has ever witnessed, no deals, no place to hide, once the people see it all, justice.
Hey ‘Hedge, I don’t know if it’s said enough but appreciate the pure mass of your posts. You’re one of the back bones of this site, among many others (BB, angry polar bear, angry Australian, angry pasty white guy, Angry Uncle, etc..)
Links to articles, podcasts and videos make every drive into work an educational experience.
Tip of the hat to all posters making the effort to get the word out.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hey ‘Hedge, I don’t know if it’s said enough but appreciate the pure mass of your posts. You’re one of the back bones of this site, among many others (BB, angry polar bear, angry Australian, angry pasty white guy, Angry Uncle, etc..)
Links to articles, podcasts and videos make every drive into work an educational experience.
Tip of the hat to all posters making the effort to get the word out.
Why, thank you! Appreciate the recognition!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

59 OF 96 PHONES USED BY MUELLER PROBE GO MISSING​

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

59 OF 96 PHONES USED BY MUELLER PROBE GO MISSING​

Too bad there isn't any real teeth in penalties that would demand so many years hard labor, in prison for the misappropriation of said phones/materials.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I hesitate to post in this thread these days because of the venomous nature of some folks here when certain on topic questions are put out here which doesn't align with the Q narrative. . Some folks simply don't understand that some people following this thread may end up suffering severe collateral damage waiting for the 'movement' to keep punching the same buttons waiting for a different result!

Who's hands will the blood of those patient Q hopefuls be on when they die or lose their livelihoods to save their lives waiting for the PLAN? THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOWN!! Ask them, they'll tell ya! (well, the ones who haven't already died while being patient that is)
I suggest you don't post if that's the case.

It borders on proselytizing. Your 'truth' isn't the Q people's truth. Accept it. Live it, or live with it?

Coming here to point out 'the plan isn't working' when you haven't contributed anything of substance (lots of complaining is what I recall) isn't the way to gain friends and influence people.

Obviously, everyone here is an adult. If they 'suffer severe collateral damage' it's their business. Apparently, they are 'getting something' out of following Q that you are not. Let them?

You've said your piece. Over and over if I recall, yet everyone interested in the Q plan is still here despite your protestations.

You are Chicken Little and the rest here are The Little Red Hen.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I suggest you don't post

Great advice! This place has too many nuts. It's time for me to cash out now so there's one less nut for you folks to deal with.

Good luck to all, my passion got the best of me here. I made some great friends but alienated people with my failure to control my emotions during these unprecedented times. I apologize for causing so much grief, truly meant no harm and thank those who befriended me for putting up with it all.

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sound familiar?

1626381570607.png

https://twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/status/1415494383487627264?s=20

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-3163.jpg

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1626404886979.png
1626404895467.png

Army put out same tweet 127 days apart

same time- 9:02 / 21:02 (mil)

March 10 9:02pm est

https://twitter.com/USArmy/status/1369831104987992068

July 15 9:02pm est

https://twitter.com/USArmy/status/1415839109608783872

1626404979319.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2528A - THE [CB] IS SETTING UP THEIR NARRATIVE, PEOPLE WILL SEE THE TRUTH, NO PLACE TO HIDE​

EP. 2528B - THE PATTERN REVEALED, THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER 4 YEAR ELECTION, BUCKLE UP, WHERE’S DURHA​

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW - something to consider... with the Ever Given Evergreen ship recently in the news...
Grain of salt. She's quite the digger...

MelQ

SKYFALL is currently anchored off the coast of China near Jingzhou. It’s original ETA was Chaozhou this past Tuesday 7/13. Call sign is D5IC2. Reference to need to go “door-to-door” to check V-[x] status. See Q4738 from 9/20/2020 about “sky is falling” and need for “door-to-door” ballot harvesting before Nov 3, 2020 election. Coincidence?

H3RC Ever Given has started moving again but Northbound at the moment.
(Psst deep state, I’ll give you a hint on which direction to take... Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming)

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 10.56.09 AM.png

MelQ posted this on Telegram today...

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 10.51.00 AM.png

So the 3 boats named HUMA [dead] off the coast of Africa near Ghana are no longer on the map. Their killbox says they’re dead. I’m assuming like ghost ships. Someone is now hiding what we found.
IMO 6803818
IMO 7126164
IMO 6708379

Can anyone locate these boats or their owners? Or get any additional information from the above IMO numbers?

MelQ
GREAT catch! Post #68...even has HUMA x 3

Now take a look at this Q post and apply the information you learned about multiple meanings. HRC is the ship etc

I see some folks are still missing the meaning of multiple meanings. You should really watch my pinned videos on D5 & The Keystone.

HUMA and H3RC are ships, now apply to drop 68.

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 10.48.58 AM.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
FWIW - something to consider... with the Ever Given Evergreen ship recently in the news...
Grain of salt. She's quite the digger...

MelQ

SKYFALL is currently anchored off the coast of China near Jingzhou. It’s original ETA was Chaozhou this past Tuesday 7/13. Call sign is D5IC2. Reference to need to go “door-to-door” to check V-[x] status. See Q4738 from 9/20/2020 about “sky is falling” and need for “door-to-door” ballot harvesting before Nov 3, 2020 election. Coincidence?

H3RC Ever Given has started moving again but Northbound at the moment.
(Psst deep state, I’ll give you a hint on which direction to take... Nothing Can Stop Whats Coming)

View attachment 218165

MelQ posted this on Telegram today...

View attachment 218164

So the 3 boats named HUMA [dead] off the coast of Africa near Ghana are no longer on the map. Their killbox says they’re dead. I’m assuming like ghost ships. Someone is now hiding what we found.
IMO 6803818
IMO 7126164
IMO 6708379

Can anyone locate these boats or their owners? Or get any additional information from the above IMO numbers?

MelQ
GREAT catch! Post #68...even has HUMA x 3

Now take a look at this Q post and apply the information you learned about multiple meanings. HRC is the ship etc

I see some folks are still missing the meaning of multiple meanings. You should really watch my pinned videos on D5 & The Keystone.

HUMA and H3RC are ships, now apply to drop 68.

View attachment 218161
Screenshot_20210716-125908~2.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Who is Ron Johnson?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
website from ^ mp4 above

Top article:

The Daily Caller logo
Support Us: Subscribe

EDITORIAL

Dana White Says The TV Not Showing Donald Trump During UFC 264 Was A ‘Massive F**k Up​

Jul 10, 2021; Las Vegas, Nevada, USA; Former US President Donald Trump attends UFC 264 at T-Mobile Arena. Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports via Reuters

Mandatory Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports via Reuters

DAVID HOOKSTEADSPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR
July 16, 20216:13 AM ET
FONT SIZE:
Dana White says former President Donald Trump wasn’t shown during UFC 264 because of tech issues.

As viewers of the highly-anticipated event know, Trump was in the building to watch Conor McGregor fight this past Saturday, but he never appeared on the PPV broadcast. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)

During an interview with TMZ, White explained that Trump was supposed to be shown right before the McGregor fight, but a “glitch in the truck” screwed the situation up.
White, who is close friends with Trump, called the situation a “massive f**k up.” He also talked about how the crowd went absolutely insane for the 45th President when he entered the arena.

Some conspiracy theorists might not buy White’s explanation, but I 100% believe it. White and Trump are old friends, UFC fans love Trump and there’s no chance they wouldn’t promote a former POTUS at a fighting event.
That’s great PR and it’s free PR. White knows how to move the needle, and Trump moves the needle in a major way. He was a rock star when he entered the building for UFC 264.

I mean, does anyone honestly believe Dana White would purposely miss out on showing his friend and former President during the biggest fighting event of 2021?
No chance in hell. No chance in hell would White make that decision!

Tech issues happen. It’s just the nature of the business. It’s just a shame viewers at home didn’t get to see a former POTUS soaking up some UFC action.

No matter which President it is, it’s great for the brand to have one sitting near the octagon.

Tags : dana white donald trump ultimate fighting championship

Scroll down for comments
DAVID HOOKSTEAD
Follow David Hookstead on Twitter and Instagram

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who is Ron Johnson?

Ron Johnson​

United States Senator
1626481662666.jpeg

Ronald Harold Johnson is an American accountant, businessman, and politician serving as the senior United States Senator from Wisconsin. He is a member of the Republican Party. Johnson was elected to the Senate in 2010, defeating Democratic incumbent Russ Feingold, and reelected in 2016, again defeating Feingold.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
...And through the rabbit holes we weave...

Mel Gibson caught on camera saluting Trump at UFC match​

By Steven Nelson
July 13, 2021 | 11:07am | Updated

Mel Gibson salutes Trump at UFC match

play-button.png

Controversial actor Mel Gibson saluted former President Donald Trump on Saturday when they both attended a UFC match near Las Vegas.
Gibson, known for starring roles in “The Patriot” and “Braveheart,” was captured making the military-style gesture to Trump as the former president walked through the crowd and waved.

The clip attracted widespread social media commentary as it circulated following Conor McGregor’s loss to Dustin Poirier.
Gibson, 65, was not previously a well-known Trump supporter. He dissed Trump’s plan for a US-Mexico border wall in 2016 and didn’t vocally back him in 2020 — unlike more forceful Hollywood Trump backers like Kirstie Alley and Jon Voight, who routinely promoted Trump’s re-election campaign.

Even actors Vince Vaughn and Kelsey Grammar were more open than Gibson about their support for Trump.
Mel Gibson was attending the fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier.NGRE / BACKGRIDDonald Trump seen in attendance at UFC 264 on July 10, 2021.AP Photo/John Locher
Gibson has not publicly explained his salute. He posted on Twitter, however, that he was at the UFC match with his sons Ed, Will and Tommy.
Trump is considering a rematch against President Biden in 2024.
Gibson gained a following among devout Christians through directing the 2004 film “The Passion of the Christ,” but he’s been socially stigmatized over a series of anti-Jewish remarks, including a drunken diatribe in 2006 in which he told a police officer, “F–king Jews … the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?”
Mel Gibson salutes former President Donald Trump prior to a UFC bout in Las Vegas on July 12, 2021.@omar via TikTok
Gibson claimed that infamous remark was “just the stupid ramblings of a drunkard,” but he later faced additional claims of anti-Jewish bias.
FILED UNDER DONALD TRUMP , MEL GIBSON , 7/13/21

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Johnson looks like a typical bench warmer/clock watcher. I wonder what the significance is...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
...And through the rabbit holes we weave...

Mel Gibson caught on camera saluting Trump at UFC match​

By Steven Nelson
July 13, 2021 | 11:07am | Updated
Kudos to Mel Gibson for not giving a rat's ass what people think and boldly saluting DJT. God bless him.

MGnDJT.jpg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Johnson looks like a typical bench warmer/clock watcher. I wonder what the significance is...
Same first thought.

Of course being in his position, he's more concealed and off radar making him in position to be a great asset.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know. I wonder if he is for or against WI doing a forensic audit. If he is against it, he will be showing himself to be a RINO against Trump.

There is now a call for WI to do a forensic audit. Will be interesting to see what develops.

BREAKING: Wisconsin Republican Rep. Ramthum Calls for Forensic Audit Procedures Added to Scope of State Audit After Seeing Arizona and Georgia Results
By Joe Hoft - Published July 16, 2021 at 4:53pm

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LBt-0272.jpg

Q4951.jpg

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
3 states AZ,GA, and WI have the ability to turn this country upside down. Now, are there enough people with enough fortitude to stand up and actually let this see the light of day?

Kennedy was assassinated almost 60 years ago, and they still won’t let that out because it would completely show the peasants that POTUS isn’t really in charge.

imagine what happens IF the election is confirmed to be fraudulent. There’s too much riding on this for the truth to come out, liberty dies in darkness.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
3 states AZ,GA, and WI have the ability to turn this country upside down. Now, are there enough people with enough fortitude to stand up and actually let this see the light of day?

Kennedy was assassinated almost 60 years ago, and they still won’t let that out because it would completely show the peasants that POTUS isn’t really in charge.

imagine what happens IF the election is confirmed to be fraudulent. There’s too much riding on this for the truth to come out, liberty dies in darkness.

Only if you allow it. Get out there with some flood lights.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

What happens if the election is confirmed to be fraudulent? We will be in unprecedented territory. However, don't bury Lady Liberty just yet.

Americans have had it so good for decades that they've become soft and lazy. Time to wake up, toughen up, get informed and get loud.
I would venture that most Americans don't even know the U.S. Constitution and their rights. Education time is coming. We'll see if the American Spirit will prevail against evil.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2529A - THE PEOPLE ARE BLAMING [CB] & THE BIDEN ADMIN, THIS WON’T END WELL FOR THEM​

EP. 2529B - WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PUBLIC FINDS OUT THE TRUTH, CHANGE IS COMING​

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who owns everything?

This guy sums up years of research in a few minutes.

Here's a link on bitchute

Last edited by a moderator:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great advice! This place has too many nuts. It's time for me to cash out now so there's one less nut for you folks to deal with.

Good luck to all, my passion got the best of me here. I made some great friends but alienated people with my failure to control my emotions during these unprecedented times. I apologize for causing so much grief, truly meant no harm and thank those who befriended me for putting up with it all.
Shootie -- Chill, bro. We need you here. I am still working on ya.

And I have an old Q post that you might find to be... well... prescient. Compare when it was made with the actual status of today. The plan becomes very obvious. Notice the statement, "It had to be this way."

How do you 'show' the public the truth? <-- AZ audit domino started the whole shebang

How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS? <--Laws already changed in Texas, AZ, more coming.

Foreign Interference and corruption... <-- DOMINION machines are now anathema worldwide. ALL fargin hacks have been recorded and identified. The DS is in obvious panic (eg: Dems running out of TX senate to hide, lawsuit after lawsuit thrown at the 18-wheeler coming down on them). Raffensberger and others are seriously looking at jail... Crazy CA governor has been neutered.

Q drop.jpg