• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
As this is exposed I think this will go back a long time & many will be removed because of cheating. Up ballot, down ballot, judges, AG's, reps etc.
Think of it as a war & placing your army soldiers in position where they can both attack and defend the long term goal.
Question is how much do they know or are they simply being told what to do / think. I believe many have to sell their soul to get where they are and once that happens they are slaves to the system that put them there.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This video could fit in several places but since they mention Q and related things, it probably best fits in this thread.

Clay Clark: Signs, Bad Numbers, and Prophecies. (42 min 13 sec)​
Published July 17, 2021 by The Professor's Record with David K. Clements​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found posted online. Thought it might help some people.

Baghdad Bob was the Iraqi Minister of Media in 2003 when US forces invaded Iraq and captured Baghdad. He is known for his daily press conferences in which he touted great Iraqi victories even as US forces moved aggressively toward the capital. Absurdly, he misinformed the Iraqi people that US forces were committing suicide by the hundreds in despair while in truth there was evidence of US tanks in Baghdad in the very same video. Baghdad Bob lied and lied until the very end, and then he disappeared from public view.

The Moral of Baghdad Bob: You cannot gauge how close you are to the end by listening to the enemy propaganda. They will only ever indicate that they are easily winning right up until the moment that they vanish.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I useta love Comical Ali.

1626535332863.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I useta love Comical Ali.

View attachment 218300
But remember Saddam & Gaddafi wanted gold for their oil not worthless fiat. In hindsight they were right & look how much wealthier their countries would be even at this suppressed price. FYI Gold was mid $500 range in 2006 when they arkansided him.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 12fc95 No.8057450
Feb 7 2020 00:04:23 (EST)
Control over the media has kept people in the dark.
Control over the media has kept people at heel (behind).
Control over the media has kept people focused on falsehoods.
Control over the media has kept people in a constant state of fear.
Control over the media has divided our Republic into segments:
>Race
>Religion
>Class
>Political Affiliation
>Gender
[weaponized]
When a citizenry is divided they have no 'collective' power.
When a citizenry has no 'collective' power they can no longer control the levers that govern them [levers of control].
[illusion of democracy]
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 12fc95 No.8057064
Feb 6 2020 23:40:18 (EST)
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.
More than selling of State Secrets.
More than selling of US security.
More than selling of MIL tech.
More than selling of C_A assets.
More than selling of NSA bulk data collection programs.
More than selling of Uranium.
More than selling of US Space NAT SEC programs & positions.
More than selling of US AID..
More than selling of SAPs
CLAS 1-99
………………
>Crimes against Humanity.
When you cannot destroy/defeat the United States of America by attacking head on, you change tactics and deploy a 'KILL FROM WITHIN' [internal] operation.
>Financial/Economy
>Military/Police
>Division of Citizenry
>Border Collapse
[Install 'like-minded' leaders in key positions of US Gov]
How many people [removed] from the FBI had Iranian family backgrounds?
The Silent War Continues…..
Q

Jul 31 2020​

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 076410 No.10134839
Jul 31 2020 00:03:40 (EST)
[infiltration]
Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
Traitors everywhere.
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
Sequence of events.
Flynn 1st strike designed to 1. cripple 2. prevent exposure of illegal acts [Hussein WH CoC] through NAT SEC [intel] discovery 3. Install ‘controlled’ replacement [rogue1_McMaster].
McMaster removal of ‘loyalist’ intel community_NAT SEC
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue2_Coats_DNI] prevent DECLAS [House-Senate blockade].
Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_Wray_Bolton_+++
Install ‘controlled’ [rogue7_Bolton]
Bolton removal of ‘loyalists’ intel community_NAT SEC
Intel community [NAT SEC_WH] essential to control [infiltration] to prevent DECLAS_public exposure of true events [illegal surv [R] candidates 1&2, House members 1-x , Senate members 1-x , Journalists 1-x , Amb 1-x] + CLAS 1-99 events.
Mueller installed [Comey termination_loss of power][POTUS inside of a box][prevent counter-attack].
Impeachment installed [Mueller termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 insurance plan _above fail
C19 installed [Impeachment termination _loss of power][POTUS inside of box][prevent counter-attack].
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed]
Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship
Who benefits the most?
[D]?
China [CCP]?
Russia is the enemy.
China is our friend.
[MSDNC [social media] programming]
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.
Prevent accountability.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
SHADOW GOVERNMENT
INFORMATION WARFARE
INSURGENCY
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I even read a post from you just the other day where you mentioned repeated warnings from management regarding your posts.
personally:
i'll mention this once...

using another mans confessions as a weapon against that same man is not the proper way to be manly........nor does it portray any honor, it does however, portray a character flaw...that's how a woman fights

my suggestion, don't do it, leave that to the women

i've seen it more in society than i see it here...

i'm done

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great advice! This place has too many nuts. It's time for me to cash out now so there's one less nut for you folks to deal with.

Good luck to all, my passion got the best of me here. I made some great friends but alienated people with my failure to control my emotions during these unprecedented times. I apologize for causing so much grief, truly meant no harm and thank those who befriended me for putting up with it all.
For someone always talking hard & tough you sure are acting awfully soft right now. Toughen up buttercup.
"When you pass the shady willow trees, there will be bright flowers and another Village ahead."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this...

PATHOLOGICAL WEATHER - A BRIEF HISTORY OF WEATHER WITCHES / SCIENCE​

I read excerpts from a 2006 piece by historian James Rodger Fleming, recounting developments in weather witchcraft (oops I mean 'science'). Of course I can't resist commenting along the way.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
But remember Saddam & Gaddafi wanted gold for their oil not worthless fiat. In hindsight they were right & look how much wealthier their countries would be even at this suppressed price. FYI Gold was mid $500 range in 2006 when they arkansided him.
Dirty bastards

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this...

PATHOLOGICAL WEATHER - A BRIEF HISTORY OF WEATHER WITCHES / SCIENCE​

I read excerpts from a 2006 piece by historian James Rodger Fleming, recounting developments in weather witchcraft (oops I mean 'science'). Of course I can't resist commenting along the way.

From the comments:

an hour ago
DennisofVenice
They've come a long way, and they're using it as a covert weapon. Japan was begging our military that they would do anything we ask if they would refrain from creating disasters there anymore. Those weather control weapons are responsible for the tsunami that caused the Nuclear Reactor disaster in Fukushima. Also with the disaster that came out of Hurricane Katrina. Folks have learned to identify HAARP signatures in our atmosphere and could see them whenever we had heatwaves and earthquakes and such. They caused an offshore earthquake off the coast of Fukushima, Japan that created a tsunami. Their plan was to start creating large natural disasters that would equal prophesies of The Bible. The Global Warming Narrative is to gear all of us up for this People are already falling for it. Nobody even imagines that it's all man made. Those floods happening in China and heatwaves happening here are all a result of someone exciting changes with tech we know little about. They've put up Tsunami Warning signs all over Venice, California. Some parts of Venice are below sea level, and it would be an easy place to flood. That will scare the daylights out of California. They are trying to control the will of God himself. We have Dr. Evil, Simon Barsinister, mad scientists among us Good thing we popped Bill Gates on these vaccines, but I think he's the least of our worries. It's good that we're waking up to this problem right now. Who doesn't work for the government? I think our main problem is with whoever is working for the [C]lowns n [A]merica. That's who our military seems to be weeding out right now. They were heavily funding everyone, including the Pope, the Royal Family of England, and all of our Oligarch Globalists. They can't launch a Nuclear War like they intended. They are loosing with this pandemic. They are desperate that we don't pinpoint exactly who they are and are desperate to create a major disturbance of a distraction to keep us off of their scent. We're closing in on them fast and these weather disasters are being created to slow us down until they can figure out some way to either get control, or kill off enough of us until they can obtain better control. If they could rewrite our constitution and get rid of our 1st and 2nd Amendments, then they'd have us with no problem. They'd be out front with telling you who they are, and why we have to die. They were slowly playing us into their hands. "Were" is the operative word in that last sentence, because we've just about get them now. People are waking up too fast. They can't keep up with it, and I'm witnessing PANIC! I pray God that we wake up fast enough to stop these idiots, before they do something more devastating to us, or the planet. The results of the forensic election audits are going to set it off. That will lead to more people getting the truth about the Russian Collusion that Clinton accused Trump of. Of course that will lead to the actual culprits responsible for the death of Seth Rich, and what he was giving to Julian Assange. Then all hell could break loose.. This is going to be some show. We've got some wonderful actors! Even the ones who were put to death gave an excellent performance! God knows that I'm happy to be alive to see this. I wonder how many DVD's it will take to cover all of this? There are still a lot of folks who don't even have a clue about all that has happened so far. Some folks won't see the truth until it knocks out their front teeth. This is quite an exciting show. They've been looking for ways to control the weather since the Wright Brothers got their first plane in the air. They've been good at manipulating the weather for a long time. Another good report. Thank you for another good popcorn moment. Keep 'em coming! Luv ya! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #GreatAwakening

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
An anon's conversation with Gen Flynn.

I asked only a few questions before time was interrupted by other happenings.

1. Are you currently in communication with Admiral Rogers.

Answer, "yes" (accompanied by an eye that seemed to be curious why I asked and where this was going)

2. Do you trust him.

Answer, "Yes, absolutely"

3. What is he currently up to.

Answer, "no comment".

4. Are you aware of the contents of the conversation held between Rogers and Trump at Trump Tower on Nov 17th, 2016?

Answer, "No. I am not aware of the exact contents of the conversation."

5. You are aware of the conversation?

Answer, "Aware of it? I set it up."

6. You facilitated the meeting? Wow. Why?

Answer, "For two reasons, first, the reasons you might assume. Second, I was wanting rogers to assume a roll in the upcoming trump admin and they needed to talk about it."

7. Interesting. So, you say you aren't aware of the contents of said conversation. Is it safe to assume that I know the general contents? Given that the head of the largest spy network in the world went out of it's way to meet with a presidential candidate and said candidate immediately moved headquarters right after.

Answer, "Yes. I'd say that's a safe assumption."

8. He then picked up his phone and I asked, "Is that a standard civilian phone?

Answer, "Is this a trick question?"

Me "No. I'm truly curious if you communicate through a standard phone and standard apps."

Flynn "Yes. This is a normal phone."

Me "So then, do you trust the NSA?"

Flynn "Parts of it but not the whole." (I admittedly don't remember his exact words there.)

Then I sensed that he wasn't wanting more intense questions. I told him I was deeply curious about some things and He was one of the only people on earth that could answer some of my questions. He said he understood and thought maybe we should take a break and talk more later. I assumed this could be for several reasons but maybe others at the table had a part in it.
Got up for some food and found myself talking with his security. They had noticed my questions and commented on them. I'll save the exact details of that conversation but they said they were good and important questions but it was simply not time for some of them to be answered.
The general and his people were wonderful and genuine. I trust him and his team more now than I did before the meeting.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Friday, November 27, 2020​

Michael Flynn, Family Thank Trump For Pardon: ‘Tyranny Will Not Topple Us’​

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump (L) jokes with retired Gen. Michael Flynn as they speak at a rally at Grand Junction Regional Airport on October 18, 2016 in Grand Junction Colorado.

Flynn’s family released a lengthier statement Wednesday after the president’s pardon.
For four long years, our family and millions of American patriots stood arm-in-arm together with our brother, General Michael T. Flynn, fighting the vicious, deep-rooted corruption of government institutions and vengeful individuals intent on destroying General Flynn and our country in shameful defiance of justice and the Rule of Law. Those individuals have disgraced the United States of America. The perpetuation of this political persecution of General Flynn was further fermented by Judge Emmet Sullivan’s refusal to dismiss the fraudulent prosecution. Judge Sullivan’s inactions are a reprehensible assault against the Constitution and will live in infamy the world over and is his legacy,” the statement said.
“Today, the Flynn Family is grateful to President Donald J. Trump for answering our prayers and the prayers of a nation by removing the heavy burden of injustice off the shoulders of our brother Michael, with a full pardon of innocence. We thanks President Trump for recognizing our brother’s sacrifice in this battle for truth, our Constitution, our Republic and all that America stands for around the world – a true beacon of liberty. We are forever appreciative to President Trump for giving back to Michael his freedom in undoing a hideous wrong. Michael’s determination and resilience in the face of this battle exemplifies his decades of dedication to this nation as a Soldier and leader of men and women in service protecting the very rights he was denied,” the statement continued.
“Let it be heard across this great country and around the world that tyranny will not topple us. Masks will not silence us. Threats will not stop us. Evil will not triumph. We are Americans. We stand on the shoulders of the greatest forces and heroes of bravery and courage the world has ever known. That is our legacy and our obligation to defend now, and for generations to come,” the statement concluded.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
To compare M. Flynn and M. Milley (and his ilk):

LTG Michael Flynn (retired) is the Good General.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Durham Report Could Be Available Next Week; Rep. Nunes Expects Prison Sentences For Russia Probe​

A C&P from the article for Shootie:

"The length of the investigation has prompted many Trump supporters to lose hope in the DOJ’s ability to prosecute those responsible for the probe if it is proven with certifiable evidence to have been manufactured as a political attack on Trump without any basis in reality."

But then, this C&P follows:

"...there are some major perpetrators. I think, as you and everybody else know, we’ve made over 14 criminal referrals. That doesn’t mean 14 individuals, that means 14 different criminal referrals involving multiple individuals..."

Thassa lotta knives in the air, heading for POS's like Schiff, Shitpants, Meuller, yada...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nunes Expects Prison Sentences For Russia Probe
That would be the beginning. Especially if they've been convicted already by military tribunal.

I wonder if the MSM will report on it fairly as 'news' or spin the story that they are political prisoners?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2530A - [CB] TRIED TO STOP IT, THEIR AGENDA WILL GET THEM IN THE END​

EP. 2530B - THE ENORMITY OF WHAT IS COMING WILL SHOCK THE WORLD,PREPARE FOR THE SHOCK WAVE,[ZERO-DA​

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That would be the beginning. Especially if they've been convicted already by military tribunal.

I wonder if the MSM will report on it fairly as 'news' or spin the story that they are political prisoners?
I'd think at that time they will be increasingly losing their collective mind...err...nm, those were already gone...They'll become increasingly more unhinged than when DJT took office, which will add a multiplying effect to the rate with which the sleepyheads awaken, and hopefully get a nice feedback loop going as the "empty skirts" get hopelessly entangled in their unraveling narratives.

May 29 2020​

4348Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 7b4897 No.9363013
May 29 2020 12:46:30 (EST)
[Sample]
https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/126642157312640614
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/qanon-church-omega-kingdom-ministries/
Fear.
Panic.
Loss of narrative control.
You are the news now.
Q

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jun 30 2020​

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b9b621 No.9801649
Jun 30 2020 13:00:14 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 978464 No.9801436
Jun 30 2020 12:47:14 (EST)
>>9801324 (lb)
I See whats happening, but I would like to see you guys doing something about it already.
WE KNOW ALL OF THIS.
WE ARE HELPLESS TO IT ALL
So the real question Q is, Do YOU see what is happening??
>>9801436
Fear not.
You [we] are not helpless.
Enough must see.
It is the only way.
You are being presented with the gift of vision.
Ability to see [clearly] what they've hid from you for so long [illumination].
Their deception [dark actions] on full display.
People are waking up in mass.
People are no longer blind.
Do you think it's a coincidence they banned and prevent you attending Church _house of worship?
Anti-American.
Anti-God.
One must only look to see.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in yourself.
Let light guide you.
Find peace through prayer.
Biblical.
Q

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Feb 26 2019​

2901Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 087672 No.5399134
Feb 26 2019 16:04:55 (EST)
[INTERNAL CIVIL WAR]
All-out assault against the duly elected President of the United States.
We have never experienced anything like this in our history.
Treason & sedition at the highest levels of office throughout many departments [F + D].
Propaganda arm [FAKE NEWS MEDIA] of the D party in full attack mode (no facts, only statements).
Propaganda arm [FAKE NEWS MEDIA] of the D party prevent-limit 'sheep (you)' from learning the TRUTH.
Propaganda arm [FAKE NEWS MEDIA] of the D party retain-control of NARRATIVE (control over you).
House D's in full attack mode (no facts, only statements).
Senate D's in full attack mode (no facts, only statements).
THIS IS THEIR LAST STAND.
Fear of prosecution?
Fear of the public learning the TRUTH?
Fear of losing POWER?
Bribes, blackmail, threats, etc. all being deployed.
WE ARE AT WAR.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 7.52.18 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ELECTION DECEPTION PART 11 'THE LAW OF WAR' A FILM BY MRTRUTHBOMB (HD LINK IN DESCRIPTION)​

In this film Election Deception Part 11 ‘The Law or War’ we will look at how President Trump has never left as POTUS and what we are witnessing right now is a show as we have already won.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now, regarding who is really still President:

1626698056095.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SHARPIEGATE EMAILS, GEORGIA FORGING FOIA'S, GUARDIAN SOROS FEAR PORN​

Coming up on today’s episode of Red Pill News, election audit updates in Maricopa County and Georgia, we examine the Guardian’s Soros connected attempt to take down Nationalist governments the world over with a new spying scandal and we check in on the TX Dems to see what happened.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Where is this from? Sounds like the situation today. Occupying DC.
This is the (in effect) Law Of War. It stipulates exactly what has actually gone down.

Dark to Light.

DC is formally: Foreign Enemy Occupied US Territory.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is from MelQ on her GAB page

New to Q?
Watch these videos in this order for best understanding....
#1 Quick-What is Q?
https://rumble.com/ve6qk7-real-quick-what-is-q.html

#2 Plan To Save The World
https://rumble.com/vewqrb-q-plan-to-save-the-world-mlrror.html

#3 2nd Revolution
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fC1lNfVMc3SI/

#4 Q proofs
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LHcg3CYHLGoR/

#5 -(1-10) Fall Cabal
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KMBcAvYH1f3L/

#6 Gen Flynn Oath WWG1WGA
https://www.bitchute.com/video/NhstzWC5B6nn/

#7 Project Looking Glass
https://www.bitchute.com/video/U9FbNZQCElCX/

#8 Above Majestic
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlFLLq2beorZ/

#9 New to Q article
ZerohedgeArchive: https://i-uv.com/an-introduction-to-q/

#10 Out of Shadows
https://rumble.com/vain0g-out-of-shadows.html
https://www.outofshadows.org/

#11 iPOT- start with oldest vids
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Xe2ztraIRXRX/

#12 Law of War breakdown theory
1)
2) https://www.bitchute.com/video/smHo7L5LhZhc/

#13 My own D5 Theory
1.) https://rumble.com/vjo3cj-d5-theory.html
2.) https://rumble.com/vju0np-q-map-keystone.html

#14 Q posts- aggregate sites
http://Qmap.pub
http://Qagg.news
http://QAnon.pub
http://Qalerts.app

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There is so much 'law' to know...

Law of war​

The law of war is the component of international law that regulates the conditions for war (jus ad bellum) and the conduct of warring parties (jus in bello). Laws of war define sovereignty and nationhood, states and territories, occupation, and other critical terms of international law.

Among other issues, modern laws of war address the declarations of war, acceptance of surrender and the treatment of prisoners of war; military necessity, along with distinction and proportionality; and the prohibition of certain weapons that may cause unnecessary suffering.[1][2]

The law of war is considered distinct from other bodies of law—such as the domestic law of a particular belligerent to a conflict—which may provide additional legal limits to the conduct or justification of war.

Early sources and history[edit]​

Attempts to define and regulate the conduct of individuals, nations, and other agents in war and to mitigate the worst effects of war have a long history. The earliest known instances are found in the Mahabharata and the Old Testament (Torah).

In the Indian subcontinent, the Mahabharata describes a discussion between ruling brothers concerning what constitutes acceptable behavior on a battlefield, an early example of the rule of proportionality:
One should not attack chariots with cavalry; chariot warriors should attack chariots. One should not assail someone in distress, neither to scare him nor to defeat him ... War should be waged for the sake of conquest; one should not be enraged toward an enemy who is not trying to kill him.

An example from the Book of Deuteronomy 20:19–20 limits the amount of environmental damage, allowing only the cutting down of non-fruitful trees for use in the siege operation, while fruitful trees should be preserved for use as a food source:
19When you besiege a city for a long time, making war against it in order to take it, you shall not destroy its trees by wielding an axe against them. You may eat from them, but you shall not cut them down. Are the trees in the field human, that they should be besieged by you? 20Only the trees that you know are not trees for food you may destroy and cut down, that you may build siegeworks against the city that makes war with you, until it falls.[3]

Also, Deuteronomy 20:10–12 requires the Israelites to make an offer of conditioned peace to the opposing party before laying siege to their city, taking the population as servants and forced-laborers instead, shall they accept the offer.
10 When you draw near to a city to fight against it, offer terms of peace to it. 11And if it responds to you peaceably and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labour for you and shall serve you. 12 But if it makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it.[4]

Similarly, Deuteronomy 21:10–14 requires that female captives who were forced to marry the victors of a war, then not desired anymore, be let go wherever they want, and requires them not to be treated as slaves nor be sold for money:
10When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God gives them into your hand and you take them captive, 11 and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife, 12 and you bring her home to your house, she shall shave her head and pare her nails. After that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. 14 But if you no longer delight in her, you shall let her go where she wants. But you shall not sell her for money, nor shall you treat her as a slave, since you have humiliated her."[5]

In the early 7th century, the first Muslim caliph, Abu Bakr, whilst instructing his Muslim army, laid down rules against the mutilation of corpses, killing children, females and the elderly. He also laid down rules against environmental harm to trees and slaying of the enemy's animals:
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.[6][7]

Furthermore, Sura Al-Baqara 2:190–193 of the Quran requires that in combat Muslims are only allowed to strike back in self-defense against those who strike against them, but, on the other hand, once the enemies cease to attack, Muslims are then commanded to stop attacking:[8]
And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

In the history of the early Christian church, many Christian writers considered that Christians could not be soldiers or fight wars. Augustine of Hippo contradicted this and wrote about 'just war' doctrine, in which he explained the circumstances when war could or could not be morally justified.

In 697, Adomnan of Iona gathered Kings and church leaders from around Ireland and Scotland to Birr, where he gave them the 'Law of the Innocents', which banned killing women and children in war, and the destruction of churches.[9]

In medieval Europe, the Roman Catholic Church also began promulgating teachings on just war, reflected to some extent in movements such as the Peace and Truce of God. The impulse to restrict the extent of warfare, and especially protect the lives and property of non-combatants continued with Hugo Grotius and his attempts to write laws of war.

One of the grievances enumerated in the American Declaration of Independence was that King George III "has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions".

Modern sources​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is a redo by Amazing Polly to bring everyone up to speed when her next video arrives.

GLOBALIST SCIENCE 1 - JOURNALS, CHINA & CYBERNETICS (FT. ROBERT MAXWELL, JPL, CYBERNETICS, CHINA)​

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is so much 'law' to know...
wouldn't it be true:
there has been too much law already broken, across the decades, and no one who's a communist, has paid a price?(weather underground comes to mind, they're still in play today)

:don't know:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Clipped this from Amazing Polly's video above...

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.34.06 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.15.05 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2532A - [CB] WANTS ALL ALTERNATIVE CURRENCIES CONTROLLED, PANIC​

The [CB]/[JB] are now having trouble dealing withe the economy, they are on the defensive because the people are experiencing something very different than what is being said. The people know. Wages are falling not moving up. The [CB] is now panicking and they are now trying to take control of alternative currencies.

EP. 2532B - YEAR OF THE BOOMERANG, BIGGEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY, TREASON​

The patriots are now producing the facts and the truth about the election, everything the [DS] has done is going to boomerang on them, this will be the biggest scandal in American history. The [DS] will fight back and try to put pressure on Trump. The [DS] is now planning multiple [FF] to distract the people and to stop the flow information. In the end it will not work, the people will find away to get the information out. Justice is coming.