• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ELECTION DECEPTION PART 1 - STING OPERATION - A FILM BY MRTRUTHBOMB (REMASTERED)​

This film looks at the planned election fraud against President Trump in the 2020 election and how this entire Election was a huge sting operation by the Q team patriots and the white hats to expose the deep state cabal once again to the unawakened public.

(THIS FILM WAS ORIGINALLY AIRED 6th NOVEMBER 2020)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.32.10 PM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

DEMOCRAT MAYOR ARRAIGNED ON GUNS & DRUG CHARGES, SEN. PAUL WARNS FAUCI, MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA​

Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren's husband arrested on drug and weapons charges, officials say
The mayor said she's been separated from her spouse for "many years" and questioned if she's being targeted politically.

00:03 /00:47

New York state police arrest Rochester mayor's husband on drugs, weapons charges
MAY 20, 202100:47

May 20, 2021, 10:44 AM EDT / Updated May 20, 2021, 4:30 PM EDT
By David K. Li

New York state police raided the home of Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren on Wednesday, and her husband was later arrested on drugs and weapons charges, officials said.

The mayor said she's not a target of the probe against husband Timothy Granison, but questioned whether the timing of his arrest is tied to her current bid for a third term at City Hall.

"I find the timing of yesterday's events, three weeks before early voting starts, to be highly suspicious," she said during a five-minute address on Thursday defending herself. "There's nothing implicating me in these charges announced today, because I've done nothing wrong."

The mayor said her efforts to reform the police department and support reparations and universal income have made her a target of powerful enemies.

Warren also disclosed, for the first time publicly, that she and Granison separated "many years ago."

City spokesperson Justin Roj said in a statement to NBC News on Thursday afternoon that Warren and her husband have been quietly "separated since 2018" but that they "co-parent their child in a shared home."

"I haven't spoken to Tim since his arrest and I'm not standing here to defend him," Warren said.

Granison, 42, appeared Thursday via video in Rochester City Court from the Monroe County jail, where he spent the night.

He pleaded not guilty to charges of illegal possession of a firearm, criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession with intent to sell. He was released without bail and his next court date was set for June 21,.

Mayor Warren even cast doubt on the court schedule, because June 21 is one day before polls open.

"If this is not about politics, why is Tim's next court date June 21, the day before primary day? Now that's quite the coincidence," she said. "Now when you figure out those answers to those questions, come find me because I'll be working."

Warren then left the podium and didn't answer any questions.

Hours before Warren's statement, Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley insisted this prosecution is not political.

"There are going to be people out there who think that this is politically motivated. It was not," she told reporters. "Timothy Granison was not the original target of this wire investigation."

Wednesday's raid was part of a seven-month-long local drug probe and the mayor's husband didn't get on police radar until just three months ago, according to Doorley.

At that point, she said, Rochester authorities looped in state police

"Once we learned that he was becoming a potential target, I determined, along with my staff, that in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation, that we bring in the New York State Police," Doorley said.

Seven people were arrested and two kilos of crack and powder cocaine seized, officials said.

"That's significant, especially for this community, " said Doorley, who declined to disclose where the drugs were seized from during raids of seven different homes on Wednesday.

The probe also involved wire taps and authorities declined to say if the mayor was captured in the confidential recordings.

Police said they want to interview Warren, but haven't immediately heard back from her.

Asked point-blank if Mayor Warren is not a target of the on-going probe, Doorley said: "I'm not saying that, I'm not commenting at this point."

Police also seized four weapons, a semi-automatic rifle and three handguns, and $100,000 cash in the raids on Wednesday. The rifle and one of the handguns were taken from Warren's home, police said.

"The handgun was unregistered, yes. The rifle has issues separate from that," state police Maj. Barry Chase said.

Warren was not home when police searched her home.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The mayor said her efforts to reform the police department and support reparations and universal income have made her a target of powerful enemies.
Political hit job.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 3.12.14 PM.png

JUST IN - Pavel Durov (36), the founder of Telegram, listed by client governments of the Israeli NSO Group in leaked Pegasus project data.

NSO and similar organizations need to be completely dismantled. The collusion between private technology providers and governments to arbitrary spy on anyone because they can seem to be limitless nowadays.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 3.14.58 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Was there ever any new news about the boyfriend that was blown up in the car?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NO ONE SAID IT WOULD BE EASY - BUT WE'RE STILL HERE​

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Telegram founder listed in leaked Pegasus project data

Pavel Durov, who built reputation on creating unhackable app, selected by NSO client government
https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...durov-listed-spyware-targets-nso-leak-pegasus

--------------------------

“The phones of 50,000 individuals, including human rights activists and journalists, have been targeted by surveillance tools that were used by numerous governments. These tools can hack any iOS and Android phone, and there is no way to protect your device from it. It doesn’t matter which apps you use, because the system is breached on a deeper level.

According to the Snowden revelations from 2013, both Apple and Google are part of the global surveillance program that implies that these companies have to, among other things, implement backdoors into their mobile operating systems. These backdoors, usually disguised as security bugs, allow US agencies to access information on any smartphone in the world.

The problem with such backdoors is that they are never exclusive to just one party. Anybody can exploit them. So if a US security agency can hack an iOS or Android phone, any other organization that uncovers the backdoors can do the same. Unsurprisingly, this is exactly what has been taking place: an Israeli company called NSO Group has been selling access to the spying tools that allowed third parties to hack tens of thousands of phones.

Since at least 2018, I have been aware that one of my phone numbers was included in a list of potential targets of such surveillance tools (although a source from the NSO Group denies it). Personally, I wasn’t worried: since 2011, when I was still living in Russia, I’ve got used to assuming that all my phones were compromised. Anyone who gains access to my private data will be utterly disappointed – they will have to go through thousands of concept designs for Telegram features and millions of messages related to our product development process. They won’t find any important information there.

However, these surveillance tools are also used against people far more prominent than me. For example, they were employed to spy on 14 heads of state. The existence of backdoors in crucial infrastructure and software creates a huge challenge for humanity. That’s why I have been calling upon the governments of the world to start acting against the Apple-Google duopoly in the smartphone market and to force them to open their closed ecosystems and allow for more competition.

So far, even though the current market monopolization increases costs and violates privacy and freedom of speech of billions, government officials have been very slow to act. I hope the news that they themselves have been targeted by these surveillance tools will prompt politicians to change their minds.”

Found here: https://t.me/durov/162

---------------

edit

Censorship, Surveillance and Profits: A Hard Bargain for Apple in China
Apple built the world’s most valuable business on top of China. Now it has to answer to the Chinese government.

The New York Times uncovered that Apple is involved in large-scale surveillance and censorship at the behest of China. It is sad, but not surprising: big tech companies often choose profits over freedoms.

Apple is very efficient at pursuing their business model, which is based on selling overpriced, obsolete hardware to customers locked in their ecosystem.

Every time I have to use an iPhone to test our iOS app I feel like I’m thrown back into the Middle Ages. The iPhone’s 60Hz displays can’t compete with the 120Hz displays of modern Android phones that support much smoother animations.

The worst part of Apple’s tech though is not clunkier devices or outdated hardware. Owning an iPhone makes you a digital slave of Apple – you are only allowed to use apps that Apple lets you install via their App Store, and you can only use Apple’s iCloud to natively back up your data.

It’s no wonder that Apple’s totalitarian approach is so appreciated by the Communist Party of China, which – thanks to Apple – now has complete control over the apps and data of all its citizens who rely on iPhones.

https://t.me/durov/161

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/17/technology/apple-china-censorship-data.html

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What if it is used to hack a project and get a patent on something before the people working on it do.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What happens if the election is confirmed to be fraudulent? We will be in unprecedented territory. However, don't bury Lady Liberty just yet.

Americans have had it so good for decades that they've become soft and lazy. Time to wake up, toughen up, get informed and get loud.
I would venture that most Americans don't even know the U.S. Constitution and their rights. Education time is coming. We'll see if the American Spirit will prevail against evil.
IF, and it's a BIG IF, you would turn this planet upside down. There have been fraudulent elections for centuries.

IF it is exposed, will the people, left, right and center stand up and say ENOUGH?

There's only 10-12%, 1 out of 8 or 10, that have the balls to stand up for anything in this country. I'd be hard pressed to believe, even with the "provable" goods that we would really see any action by the common folk.

Now if we were talking about folks here on GIM2, I'd say we'd have a fighting chance.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There have been fraudulent elections for centuries.

Now if we were talking about folks here on GIM2, I'd say we'd have a fighting chance.
Nobody is saying there haven't been fraudulent elections prior. In fact, those who have been paying attention to what the current movement has been saying will know the elections have been rigged for years.

As for the folks here on GIM2, unfortunately, some even here are in the enemies camp.
And some that aren't are also not believing anything good will come out of the fight for election reform.

Thank God it doesn't take a majority to get things done. A small percentage of folks can accomplish great things and then many others will gladly chime in their support. That's just life.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2533A - [CB] SUPPLY CHAIN NARRATIVE BEGINS, THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE IT ALL​

[JB] is now losing the narrative, Trump and the patriots made it impossible for the [CB] to keep the narrative and have the people believe it. The [CB] is left with no alternative but to proceed quickly with their plan to shut down the supply chains, the patriots are prepared for this, countermeasures are in place.

EP. 2533B - RAND PAUL IS ON THE HUNT, [DS] BEING HIT FROM ALL SIDES, NEXT PHASE WILL BRING JUSTICE​

The [DS] is now losing the narrative on the economy, border, virus and the elections. The patriots continue to push more and more at the [DS] and as the [DS] tries to spin it all they are losing the narrative, plus each faction wants to push their agenda and the narratives are crossing each other and now people are asking questions. Rand Paul is now going after Fauci, why did Trump let Fauci handle it all, he set him up. The next phase is coming and it will bring justice, the [DS] will try to retaliate but it will fail, they don't control the flow information.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is a battle between good and evil.

Some may think I am taking Q a bit out of context but I can live with that.

GFt-0406.jpg

America, you have more than you know. Wake up.

YHMTYK.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
after half a million people died why wouldn't they want to get to the bottom of this...?

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.28.32 PM.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, nothing going on... why did Trump put Fauxi front and center?

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 8.28.20 PM.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CMg-210721.jpg

CMg-210721b.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you've spent any time sussing out Q you already know what we're up against with child sacrifices, Adrenochrome, human trafficking, shipping et al. One would never suspect the depth of such depravity unless gradually exposed to it in bits and pieces.

The international global shipping aspect alone is huge. Here is a graphic representation of just 1 year of shipping. "There were more than 30,000 merchant ships greater than 1000 gross tonnage at sea in 2005." It would be an easy task to incorporate and hide a shipping container to carry human cargo.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What is Pegasus?

in short:

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 8.20.16 AM.png

If you want to follow CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram:

CodeMonkeyZ
I’m going to start covering Pegasus tomorrow morning on Gab.
Telegram banned me while i was organizing the drops... so it is probably best if i publish this set on a different platform.

You can follow me on gab here:

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Repairman at work today he had to come back with more parts. I told him about the American Partisan article "It was time" about kidnaping a female governor. He told me he went home & found it & about fell out of his chair. Then had his wife read it without saying anything. She was shocked.

So I asked him how many other people from Michigan he had told. He said pretty much EVERYONE.

One at a time. We are the resistance. We are here to educate & bring others to the other side. I helped one & they helped many others and they helped even more.................

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Earlier today, I heard on Krystal and Saager that the capital police are not covered by FOIA laws (via act of Congress) so that explains why they are expanding their domestic surveillance powers. No accountability to the public...ONLY Congress.
sounds like metropolitan police in the city of London "scotland yard' or any other agency that forms... hmmm vatican police are....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AI TRUMP????​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Reset Means Crash of Epic Proportions – David Stockman (Revised)​

By Greg Hunter On July 21, 2021

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2534A-[CB] ECONOMIC POLICIES ARE BEING EXPOSED,CREATION OF CURRENCY WILL RETURN TO THE PEOPLE​

EP. 2534B - MI, NO SUCH AGENCY ARE THE KEY, TRUMP & THE PEOPLE ARE THE STONE, UNITY IS STRENGTH​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 10.43.38 PM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i was under the impression this guy was a top intelligence analyst with the military

Yahoo News Video

Report: 'QAnon Shaman' in plea negotiations after mental illness diagnosis​

Fri, July 23, 2021, 5:51 AM

The participant in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots nicknamed the "QAnon Shaman" is negotiating a possible plea deal with prosecutors, after prison psychologists found he has a variety of mental illnesses, his attorney said.

it seems he's just a lunatic

...there's just so much that's wrong with all of this...