• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Stop that.

ILLEGAL?

Are you fucking serious???

We are talking being at war, ya beanbag!! Defending against crowds from those cities you hate. THERE WILL BE NO "ILLEGAL".

Fer Chrissake, man -- The mob may well be cannibals by the time they reach Buck's Abode.

If you live in a gated community... when TSHTF, you'd better damn' well figure out how to mow your lawn regularly, Buck, or the Condo Commandos will evict you.

With the program yet?
you caught me on this one, it felt weird to type it, legal / illegal...but, my point is driven home by this v v
I think you are a bit confused here Unca, you are a big believer of Q correct? So if they are in charge then things aren't going to get nearly bad enough to need improvised land mines. That's a last resort.
until such times arrive, we're still obligated to our neighbors and family, etc, to not divert from that Normal we're all living under as that's the chain of Trust we have

legal and illegal still exists, regardless of the boots on it...
You are both suffering from "normalcy bias". <-- A kind way to say you cannot imagine any sort of breakdown in the goods and services you enjoy at this moment. Another word, equally valid to describe the twisting and squirming from LOOKING at the problem:

Denial.
so, if interject and say, No, that would be wrong...i would prove the box you put me in

there's no defense against this type of a statement, so, i'll just ask:

if one has been awake, for most everything, along the lines of: their entire life...what does, exactly, that type of Normal begin to look like?

if i maybe so bold as to ask...

would it look like denial if all one asks is for any semblance of truth?

now that i'm here, i'm an american,
what does normal, regular normal, actually look like?

and God Knows, i'm not trying to be an intellectual here, i'm pointing out the facts, none of us stand alone and our actions will / may / could reverberate for a very long time, but, at the end of the day, it's not really our actions i'm concerned about
There's no preparing or getting ready for a disaster like a Carrington Event.

there's always something else to do, something to add, but i'm figuring, if you're like me, the 'expensive shit' has already been tried tested and tucked away for a future date to be determined at a later date...

the only stuff i have left to pick up is that which comes around that's new and that which is consumable

there's a grocery list somewhere around here, strange, i only need one item from the list, and i can justify possessing it

funny how that can work sometimes

:summer:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I see, you guys are bouncing all over the place. Let's limit this to one massive problem at a time. There's no preparing or getting ready for a disaster like a Carrington Event.
(*sigh*) Another blanket. Covering all possibilities and showing that there is no sense to learn what I have been trying to get across.

A Carrington Event will be horrible. Civilization WILL completely collapse*** This does not mean that there is "no preparing or getting ready" for it. At any level.

***There are DUMBs all over the world. At least 1400 of them. There are 188 known DUMBS in the U.S., with 2 underground bases being built per year in the U.S. The average depth of bases are 4.25 miles underground.

So there will be survivors all over the world with near-intact stuff. Screw them.

We ain't invited. So we stick with small, cooperatives, defending against the poor screwed bastages erupting from cities, etc. It is intuitive that the "screwed bastages" phase will be somewhat temporary... at least from a numbers POV.

Disorganized equals death.

I haven't bounced. But those worrying about the po-po noticing you have (*gasp*) some PVC pipe, some hand lotion, and some water purification stuff from Pulblix Supermarket on your shelf at home... OMIGAWD!! What'll we tell them???

And when they look closer... Not only do they catch you with a hardware box of common roofing nails, they find you have an 8 foot long, 2x2 pine board hidden in the attic. Not only that, but in the safe, they found a whole box of .45 bullets. And a squeeze bottle of Gorilla Glue!! Oh, the humanity!

Annnd... you got caught with a garden trowel hidden under some unplanted rose bushes in your garage.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I see, you guys are bouncing all over the place. Let's limit this to one massive problem at a time. There's no preparing or getting ready for a disaster like a Carrington Event.
Says who? I'm ready for a Carrington event. Did you know that old microwave ovens make terrific Faraday cages? You can protect a lot of standby and gas powered generator controller boards, solar chargers and other 'useful' stuff affected by a Carrington event in those things. Those who are best at thinking out of the box can survive most apocalyptic disasters as long as they come through the event uninjured.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And still, Buck, you elide to something off-topic to avoid reality. Again. Still. Continuing. Avoiding.

Can you not see how irrelevant this is when we are talking prep:

"if one has been awake, for most everything, along the lines of: their entire life...what does, exactly, that type of Normal begin to look like?"

What the ever-loving fuck has the above got to do with what I have been trying to get through the concrete skull cap these last fifteen posts? NAFT <-- Not. A. Fucking. Thing.

But... it gets you away from That Which Cannot Be Thought About.

Sort of the wounded puppy dodge, eh? Sort of the po-po and criminal contraband PVC and pine board and glue dodge, eh?

Well... I guess I was "awakened" to some things you cannot even bring yourself to contemplate, however briefly. So now you switch to asking the Monty Python sex-guy question after a hundred "a wink's as good as a nod," nudge-nudge:

"What's it like?"

Well, it is like this: You have been somewhere. You know about it, but it is past, now. Easypeasy to handle day after day. The guy next to you has never been there, and will not, cannot, does not, won't, uh-uh, even LOOK down that road towards where you have been.

Rather than finding out the important thing (you gotta slow way down and exercise caution in the sharp turn coming) the guy next to you wants to know how you feel about the road overall.

And the guy next to you will ask any off-topic question, make any definitive (and wrong) "guesstatement", change the subject, do ANYTHING not to think of the curve in the road.

Which sums up the responses from three folks here. Eyes wide shut. Change subject randomly. Never admit to the tiniest partial atom's worth of understanding a single thing about REAL survival when/if the REAL world greets you one day just exactly how it has greeted possibly a billion people on this planet already.

I'm one of that billion. You ain't but you won't, can't listen or even accept. Each datapoint is addressed at a 90-degree offset by you guys... if it is addressed at all. Mostly avoided.

I realize that if someone reads the last two pages, they will have all the correct information for a better start than they would have had otherwise.

So. I gotta go play in my minefield. My neighbor's screaming dog is pissing me off.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Says who? I'm ready for a Carrington event. Did you know that old microwave ovens make terrific Faraday cages? You can protect a lot of standby and gas powered generator controller boards, solar chargers and other 'useful' stuff affected by a Carrington event in those things. Those who are best at thinking out of the box can survive most apocalyptic disasters as long as they come through the event uninjured.
shootie: Luv ya, bro... but a Carrington Event has a coupla problems wiv yer little plan:

1. They do not make appointments. You can wake up just as everything fries. So, get a bunch of microwaves and... nah.
2. The Carrington Event we use as a baseline melted the freaking telegraph wires. Today's motors... coils... wires... low-tech shit -- will be totally fried.
3. Those solar chargers you saved? Whatcha gone plug 'em into? A radio? OOP.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
shootie: Luv ya, bro... but a Carrington Event has a coupla problems wiv yer little plan:

1. They do not make appointments. You can wake up just as everything fries. So, get a bunch of microwaves and... nah.
2. The Carrington Event we use as a baseline melted the freaking telegraph wires. Today's motors... coils... wires... low-tech shit -- will be totally fried.
3. Those solar chargers you saved? Whatcha gone plug 'em into? A radio? OOP.
The microwaves are already in place with devices like a HAM radio, walkie talkies and wind up power AM/FM radio as I'm certain there will be others who have thought ahead and will be able to transmit/receive as well as emergency broadcasts, and those controller boards I mentioned to have the power to run them and anything else I can protect.

The food, water, guns and ammo will be intact as will the river and my well, albeit I'll need to use the manual pump once I run out of propane for the stand by genset

The rest will have to wait until is happens (which I doubt it will in our lifetime no matter what charts and graphs I see) to determine what else, if anything can be salvaged.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another Carrington event may well be likely on a geologic time scale but that could still be 1,000 years from now. We need to worry about more pressing matters, like impending Communists and the like.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Another Carrington event may well be likely on a geologic time scale but that could still be 1,000 years from now. We need to worry about more pressing matters, like impending Communists and the like.
Precisely. There are a few folks that absolutely expect some sort of Earth shattering event to occur and can't get their minds off it They concern themselves with everything from a meteor, to this Carrington event nonsense which (to your point) could happen tomorrow or a thousand years from now, to the Second Coming!! I expect sheep to waste time and energy worrying about such smoke-shows they have no control over. Patriots have more important work to focus on

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Guys... whoa.

We are talking Carrington Event because someone brought it up in the middle of other stuff.

The other stuff stays the same. The CE stuff is a maybe or a sometime probable. I must take very strong exception to the 1000-year thing. <-- That is one of those "winged" numbers that are off by multiples.

CE's come frequently. The danger we face is that the frequent CE-stuff does not always miss the earth. We damn' near had a hit in 2012 <-- Yup.

And we had another near-hit in 1989

Moreover, this quote might be a better way of assessing:

"A more recent example of a space super-storm – in this case a “severe” storm as defined by this study – would be the one of March 1989. It caused a nine-hour outage of Hydro-Québec’s electricity transmission system.

"In 2012, the Earth narrowly avoided big trouble when a coronal mass ejection – a powerful eruption near the sun’s surface that often goes hand-in-hand with solar flares – traveled across space from the sun, barely missing the Earth. According to satellite measurements, if it had hit the Earth, it would have caused a super-storm." <-- As big as the famous CE. In other words: BLACKOUT

"Using annual averages of the top few percent of the aa index the researchers found that a ‘severe’ super-storm occurred in 42 years out of 150 (28%), while a ‘great’ super-storm occurred in 6 years out of 150 (4%) or once in every 25 years. o_O :tongue:

MOAR:

"A good example is the great storm of mid-September 1770, when extremely bright red auroras blanketed Japan and parts of China. Captain Cook himself saw the display from near Timor Island, south of Indonesia. Hayakawa and colleagues recently found drawings of the instigating sunspot, and it is twice the size of the Carrington sunspot group. Paintings, dairy entries, and other newfound records, especially from China, depict some of the lowest-latitude auroras ever, spread over a period of 9 days."

"...superstorms in February 1872 and May 1921 were also comparable to the Carrington Event, with similar magnetic amplitudes and widespread auroras."

And I will leave it with this, just as long as nobody repeats any 1000-year hopeful mantra:

"In July 2012, NASA and European spacecraft watched an extreme solar storm erupt from the sun and narrowly miss Earth. “If it had hit, we would still be picking up the pieces,” announced Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado at a NOAA Space Weather Workshop 2 years later. “It might have been stronger than the Carrington Event itself.”

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guys... whoa.

We are talking Carrington Event because someone brought it up in the middle of other stuff.

The other stuff stays the same. The CE stuff is a maybe or a sometime probable. I must take very strong exception to the 1000-year thing. <-- That is one of those "winged" numbers that are off by multiples.

CE's come frequently. The danger we face is that the frequent CE-stuff does not always miss the earth. We damn' near had a hit in 2012 <-- Yup.

And we had another near-hit in 1989

Moreover, this quote might be a better way of assessing:

"A more recent example of a space super-storm – in this case a “severe” storm as defined by this study – would be the one of March 1989. It caused a nine-hour outage of Hydro-Québec’s electricity transmission system.

"In 2012, the Earth narrowly avoided big trouble when a coronal mass ejection – a powerful eruption near the sun’s surface that often goes hand-in-hand with solar flares – traveled across space from the sun, barely missing the Earth. According to satellite measurements, if it had hit the Earth, it would have caused a super-storm." <-- As big as the famous CE. In other words: BLACKOUT

"Using annual averages of the top few percent of the aa index the researchers found that a ‘severe’ super-storm occurred in 42 years out of 150 (28%), while a ‘great’ super-storm occurred in 6 years out of 150 (4%) or once in every 25 years. o_O :tongue:

MOAR:

"A good example is the great storm of mid-September 1770, when extremely bright red auroras blanketed Japan and parts of China. Captain Cook himself saw the display from near Timor Island, south of Indonesia. Hayakawa and colleagues recently found drawings of the instigating sunspot, and it is twice the size of the Carrington sunspot group. Paintings, dairy entries, and other newfound records, especially from China, depict some of the lowest-latitude auroras ever, spread over a period of 9 days."

"...superstorms in February 1872 and May 1921 were also comparable to the Carrington Event, with similar magnetic amplitudes and widespread auroras."

And I will leave it with this, just as long as nobody repeats any 1000-year hopeful mantra:

"In July 2012, NASA and European spacecraft watched an extreme solar storm erupt from the sun and narrowly miss Earth. “If it had hit, we would still be picking up the pieces,” announced Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado at a NOAA Space Weather Workshop 2 years later. “It might have been stronger than the Carrington Event itself.”
Holy crap...Aurora sighted in the tropics? Whoah.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Indictments are the result of a Grand Jury reviewing facts and proofs. If the GJ sees that a documented crime has been committed, and the person named is likely the one who committed it... THEN the prosecutor can issue an indictment. If the GJ finds otherwise, everything is totally dismissed and forgotten then and there.

This is assuming that the GJ is beyond reproach and incorruptible.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Very well written paper that explains the pickle we are in today. CHECK IT OUT!

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-2
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-3
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-4
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-5
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-6
1629250192617.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Very well written paper that explains the pickle we are in today. CHECK IT OUT!

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-2
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-3
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-4
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-5
https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-6
View attachment 221887

Long videos but good.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs) - PANIC PANIC PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worth a look: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BnbvVHL6eDgz/
AN old Trump hit piece featuring a couple of old nevertrumpster fossils but, the info on the PEADs was eye opening. I'm against this level of secrecy myself but we'll see if something comes of it

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2554A-IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY,THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEGUN THE PROCESS OF DISMANTLING THE [CB] SYSTEM​

EP. 2554B - "EVERY BATTLE IS WON BEFORE IT'S EVER FOUGHT”, THE TRUTH IS ABOUT TO SHINE​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AFGHAN SUPERMIX - WTH HAPPENED?​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Overwatch SITREP 8 16 21​

Afghanistan

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Truth About Afghanistan​

Wow, who could have seen this coming?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm one of that billion. You ain't but you won't, can't listen or even accept. Each datapoint is addressed at a 90-degree offset by you guys... if it is addressed at all. Mostly avoided.
Unca, i'm leaving you alone for a while, you're underware elastic is too tight brother, way too tight

still love you but you're rambling to the point, you've made me the enemy...and for that, I want to Thank You

...i don't need anymore of that...

take those bobbie traps and just don't get caught bro...

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just had a terrifying thought. What if the sealed indictments aren't to nail the bad guys, but to do in the good guys that can take these cockstains down?
What if years of fear and propoganda kept people from truly Awakening.?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

A Great Awakening Is Coming! – paperback
In 1986 David Wilkerson gave Mike Evans an incredible prophecy: “I see a plague coming on the world, and the bars and churches and government will shut down. The plague will hit New York City and shake it like it has never been shaken. The plague is going to force prayerless Believers into radical prayer and into their Bibles, and repentance will be the cry from the man of God in the pulpit. And out of it will come a third Great Awakening that will sweep America and the world.” In A Great Awakening Is Coming, Dr. Evans shares how God is working to stir revival in the hearts of people during a time of struggle. Sharing Scripture, inspirational stories, and accounts of awakening throughout history, he offers hope that the Lord has not left us, but is preparing us for a coming Great Awakening.

GreatAwakeningComing_CROP-scaled.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What if years of fear and propoganda kept people from truly Awakening.?

You're not wrong misty, however it doesn't change the fact that the possibility the indictments are there to nail the good guys.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs) - PANIC PANIC PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worth a look: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BnbvVHL6eDgz/
Did ANYONE, especially the reporter in this video or ANY congresscritter OR ANY lawyer recall or even mention the fact that CONGRESS suspended the PRIVILEGE of habeas corpus (Art. 1, sec. 9) for the War of Northern Aggression? That Lincoln had newspaper publishers arrested!

The constitution ALLOWS LIMITED EXTRAORDINARY POWERS. Notice also that habeas corpus IS a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right. Look at the Bill of Rights, fifth amendment, it is your right to have your property TAKEN by the f'n government!!! Just compensation to be determined by the f'n government!!!

The constitution is not a panacea for citizens and still leaves too damned much power to governments at ALL levels in the uS. Americans would do well to further chain down the leviathan we call government. Start with mandatory term limits, required registered congressional votes on ALL LAWS, 2/3 majorities on ALL LAWS seeking ANY FORM of taxation, require that ALL LAWS passed by congress MUST ALSO apply to ALL members of congress and ALL branches, offices of government. Just because most arrive in DC on a short bus does NOT entitle them to any special treatment under any laws or programs.

We know that MONEY in any form (cash/stocks/bonds/gifts/"favors"/and much, much more) is the grease, the lubricant, the prize, the incentive of corruption. Making it difficult for office holders to receive such and/or provide "favors" in exchange for such monies really should be at a minimum punished by life in prison and, of course, at a maximum by death on a gallows (adding broken limbs optional). No office or body or branch of the government can delegate ANY constitutional power or authority granted to it by the constitution to ANY individual or entity, business, corporation or organization or any office, branch or body not listed in the constitution such as a central bank. This should be expanded to include any other scheme I failed to think of or list here.

Feel free to propose other limits and penalties!

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You're not wrong misty, however it doesn't change the fact that the possibility the indictments are there to nail the good guys.
Of course. However, objectivity observing, it's obvious which side is in fear(the prey). The conclusion is automatic. Go watch George Bush funeral for the smoking gun.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
165 references to God in the Q drops.

Aug 26 2020
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c02f77 No.10426984
Aug 26 2020 12:23:33 (EST)
EgCocuoXsAANrRi.jpg⬇
f49ea83ab5624be344653397c7faf23dab6b751da14191ee5503ebce21329d1f.jpg

One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Of course. However, objectivity observing, it's obvious which side is in fear(the prey). The conclusion is automatic. Go watch George Bush funeral for the smoking gun.
That was an excellent point.

The totally stunned, even horrified, terrified looks on their faces. Is there a soul anywhere that cannot recognize shocking guilt writ large on their faces and bodies? The coffin goes out... and the envelopes open...

IIRC the note they read was something like: "They know everything. I am sorry. Poppy"

A Fair Question:

Given that slip about McCain being "put to death", and the words in the note, was Poppy Bush "put to death"?

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
IIRC the note they read was something like: "They know everything. I am sorry. Poppy"

I still remain unconvinced that the note was legit.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I still remain unconvinced that the note was legit.
Do you remain convinced that Jeb Bush all but shit his pants? While YOU watched?

And the rest of them were friggin' absolutely gobsmacked?

That agreed to...

Whatever the hell those notes contained: Was legit. :don't know:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I haven't seen any footage of Jeb release some poo at the funeral. Honest question, all I've seen is the usual footage when DJT walks in and greets the other presidents.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hey -- I found some more stuff. It does not tell what was in the notes, but I did not know so many people got them. Here's some interesting C&P:

Many of the former presidents’ wives received an envelope in their program, which depending on the individual, brought shock and disbelief to their faces immediately after reading the note inside the envelope.

Hillary Clinton, Jill Biden, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush and very surprisingly, Karen Pence all had envelopes in their programs.

their Secret Service details were aware of the situation, since they would have checked the programs before hand. Also on what orders were they given to leave the programs alone and not check the envelopes for explosives or poison powder.

Jill Biden was more shocked it seemed as Joe took it from her hand.

Bush the most dramatic response came from Laura Bush and the reaction of Jeb Bush when he saw the note. Jeb was crestfallen while George Bush just closed his eyes and lowered his head.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven't seen any footage of Jeb release some poo at the funeral. Honest question, all I've seen is the usual footage when DJT walks in and greets the other presidents.
chiefie -- I'm gonna see if'n I can find the video. I have already discovered the communists have UnYoutubed it.

BRB

HAH! Found it. The guy talks too much, so start at about 40 seconds in to save some earwax. But then watch it to the end.

I recommend you go full screen -- what goes down is a lot clearer thataway.

Note the SS Agent hands George Bush a note. The note cannot be more than a very, very few words. Why? Because each recipient of the note as it is passed down reads it in a single glance (watch Laura's face, watch when she flashes it at the smiling Jeb Bush).

1m 39sec in... Jeb Bush -- in less than a second!! goes from smiling, to... you get to see him shit (at least proverbially).

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Thanks Walt

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I hadn't seen that before, Jeb does look like he lost the contents of his bowels when Laura Shrub showed him whatever was handed to her.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OH SHIT, GUYS!!!

I just thought of something that fits the bill perfectly!

It was not a NOTE that the SS Agent passed to George. Think about the instantaneous reaction -- no hyperbole, Jeb's reaction was INSTANT-- to the PICTURE.

No words were needed. Not a second was needed to read anything. What would the picture show? Poppy getting iced?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The dude had one foot in the grave for years; if it was a picture, it would have had to be something else but just as shocking.