• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629698427332.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Q-CLOCK: 101​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Listening now. First few minutes are great.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2559A - TIMING IS EVERYTHING, THE ECONOMY IS ABOUT TO TURN ON THE [CB] & [JB]​

EP. 2559B - SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH], PAIN COMING, MAGIC SWORD​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but what hasn't already devolved? i expect more to fail in the near future...

so, let me ask, when is a soldier happiest? when his buddies come home too

we've got lots of upset people on 'our hands' socially...they'd better not be upset with anything i've done because i've not allowed anything like that to happen to any of my friends or family

sorry to say brothers, wtfu

our military is worthless, even to their own, get it yet?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1629798731762.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Very true ^

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You should donate if he did....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Project Looking Glass - A Revelation​

https://rumble.com/c/c-731155

In a stark departure from the norm, this video explores where we are in this epic battle between good and evil, through the lens of Project Looking Glass. It discusses how we got here, why it seems we are stalled and what WE, humanity, can do about it. This discovery was a life changing experience for me and I hope you will find it transforming, as well. Thanks to "JusticeIsNow" for the following (short version) link for an explanation of Project Looking Glass:

A longer version, an interview of Bill Wood over two hours long, discusses Area 51, 911, war in the Middle East, Project Looking Glass and more. https://www.bitchute.com/video/x89kaiHX36vR/

Here is yet a third related video:
https://rumble.com/embed/v98ytf/?pub=4lvgd

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Them: You won't be able to attend a concert or football games

Me: I don't mind

Them: You can't go to a large shopping mall

Me: I'll survive

Them: You can't drink at the pub

Me: I no longer drink

Them: You can't enter night clubs

Me: I don't go out at night

Them: We'll tell your employer

Me: I don't have one

Them: We'll take it from your salary

Me: I don't have a salary

Them: You can't go to your job

Me: I don't have or want your job

Them: You won't have money

Me: I'll barter and trade goods and services

Them: You can't be in the city

Me: I prefer living out in nature

Them: You can't go to McDonald's or Burger King

Me: I haven't in years anyway

Them: You can't eat at restaurants

Me: I'll order takeaway

Them: You can't shop at large grocery stores

Me: I grow my own food and buy from local farmers

Them: You can't be part of society

Me: I already checked out

Them: Your kids can't come to school

Me: I'll homeschool

Them: You'll be on your own

Me: I'm surrounded by my family and tribe and all the people reaching the same conclusion all over the world

Them: You can't choose for yourself

Me: I just did

Them: What can we tempt you with?

Me: Nothing

When they have nothing you want they have no power. And that's when power comes to the people. - Pierce Love

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
VACCINES [NOT ALL] Are they being replaced by saline solutions & that is the reason for endless jabs of death? Can anyone see something from 3 years ago coming true?

Apr 04, 2018 4:24:51 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No. 894401
>>894110 MONEY. POWER. CONTROL. People are simply in the way. SLAVES. SHEEP. PAWNS. MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION. GUN CONTROL. WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL]. ELECTION RIGGING. CONTROL. YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER. PHARMA [CLAS-D] WATER AIR CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]. VACCINES [NOT ALL]. TOBACCO. OPIOIDS. ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY]. THE FED. ROTHSCHILD. 'CONSPIRACY' 'CONSPIRACY' 'CONSPIRACY' UK/GER [5 days]. Choice is yours. REVELATIONS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Q

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone ever watch the series "Lost"? It was good vs evil. It was question everything & not knowing what to believe or trust.

Lost is an American drama television series that originally aired on ABC from September 22, 2004, to May 23, 2010, over six seasons, comprising a total of 121 episodes. The show contains elements of supernatural and science fiction, and follows the survivors of a commercial jet airliner flying between Sydney and Los Angeles, after the plane crashes on a mysterious island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean. The story is told in a heavily serialized manner. Episodes typically feature a primary storyline set on the island, augmented by flashback or flashforward sequences which provide additional insight into the involved characters.

Lost was created by Jeffrey Lieber, J. J. Abrams, and Damon Lindelof, who share story writing credits for the pilot episode, which Abrams directed. Throughout the show's run, Lindelof and Carlton Cuse served as showrunners and head writers, working together with many other executive producers and writers. Due to its large ensemble cast and the cost of filming primarily on location in Oahu, Hawaii, the series was one of the most expensive on television, with the pilot alone costing over $14 million.[1] The fictional universe and mythology of Lost were expanded upon by a number of related media, most importantly, a series of short mini-episodes called Missing Pieces, and a 12-minute epilogue titled "The New Man in Charge".

Lost has regularly been ranked by critics as one of the greatest television series of all time.[2][3][4] The first season had an estimated average of 16 million viewers per episode on ABC.[5] During its sixth and final season, the show averaged over 11 million U.S. viewers per episode. Lost was the recipient of hundreds of industry award nominations throughout its run and won numerous of these awards, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2005,[6] Best American Import at the British Academy Television Awards in 2005, the Golden Globe Award for Best Drama in 2006, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Ensemble in a Drama Series. Users of IMDbPro gave Lost the highest average ranking for any television series during the first ten years (2002–2012) of the website's operation.[7]

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2560A - THE [DS][/CB] JUST MADE THEIR ECONOMIC MOVE THAT WILL DESTROY THEM​

The people can now see the difference between the D and R states, unemployment in the D states is among the highest. [NP] has now changed the rules to get the stimulus passed, this is the same tactic that she used with Obamacare. Trump warned us that this was coming, this will destroy them.

EP. 2560B - IF AMERICA FALLS,THE WORLD FALLS,IT HAD TO BE DONE RIGHT,ACCORDING TO THE RULE OF LAW​

There is panic in DC, all assets deployed, the forensic audits are coming and the chaos is about to begin. Trump is pushing to get reinstated on YT and most likely the rest of the platforms, if this fails most likely he has another platform ready to go. Trump knew what the [DS] was planning, he knew if he didn't counter it millions of lives would have been lost, and in the process he was setting up big pharma. Scavino sent a couple of messages that a waterfall of information is coming and also sent dog comms, is [JB] about to be hit with the 25th amendment. The last message was a runner that was in the lead and the losing runner was catching up to the leader but was not going to win until the lead runner tripped.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 222742
View attachment 222743

View attachment 222744

View attachment 222745
View attachment 222746

I personally think its foolish to think President Trump would deliberately push something dangerous or deadly on the entire population just to '"get big pharma in trouble"

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
why-would-sealed-indictments-1.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

What about sealed indictments?

Authorized, but Limited:

When I was in state court practice, sealed indictments were extremely rare. In most criminal cases, the defendant has already been charged by some other process long before the state seeks an indictment, so there is simply no reason to have it sealed. But for charges connected to an ongoing drug trafficking investigation, indictments involving confidential juvenile records (an issue that Jacqui Greene flagged here), or a case that involves cooperators or witnesses whose identities need to be protected, the state may decide that it is necessary to avoid publicly disclosing the fact that the defendant has been indicted, at least for a while. Is that allowed?

The short answer is yes, it is. The authorization for it is found in G.S. 15A-623(f), which says:

The presiding judge may direct that a bill of indictment be kept secret until the defendant is arrested or appears before the court. The clerk must seal the bill of indictment and no person including a witness may disclose the finding of the bill of indictment, or the proceedings leading to the finding, except when necessary for the issuance and execution of an order of arrest.
------------
considering the propriety of a sealed indictment under comparable statutes like Rule 6(e)(4) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure have reached similar conclusions. See, e.g., U.S. v. Ramey, 791 F.2d 317 (4th Cir. 1986) (indictment sealed where investigation was at a critical stage, defendant was a flight risk, and several witnesses involved in illegal activities were cooperating with the government and would be put in danger if disclosed).

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Your first hand experience misty or you've copied that from elsewhere?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For all the naysayers that piss on Q...

Lest we forget... Q post #4941
Oct 30 2020 00:55:52 (EST)

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.39.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.39.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.39.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.39.50 AM.png

This was 'The Plan' for the 'Plannedemic'...

I can't get a clearer picture w/o a subscription - but you get the idea...

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.30.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.25.14 AM.png

Correlate what you know now with what was in the letter back in October 2020.

2033 is when the Deep State planned to have a 'vaccine' to fight the Woo Flu. That's 13 years of shutdowns and masks, social distancing and maybe worse (bet on it!)

Do you suppose that would have disrupted our society, our humanity? World wide?

It's already taking a toll in just 18 months of 2 weeks to flatten the curve. Imagine 13 years!!

Now you know why Trump pushed FOR the shot. He also said "It's your choice." He forced Big Pharma Mafia's plans out into the open for all to see.

Does anyone SEE the playing field?
Do you SEE the players?
Who is on which team?
The RINOs who voted FOR the infrastructure bill?
Jan 6th (pre-planned) Insurrection?
Antifa and BLM?
The 'Color Revolution'?
Election fraud?
The Resident in Chief?
Crimes against humanity?
Who here even knew about the Nuremberg Code before Q?

Still think Q's a LARP?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2561A - [CB]S HAVE BEEN PREPARING WHILE DISTRACTING THE PEOPLE,NOW IT’S TIME THE PEOPLE PREPARE​

Biden economic approval rating is dropping like a rock. Trump and the patriot's plan is working and the people understand that the economy is moving in the wrong direction. Trump has now pushed the [CB] in showing their hand and the people see it clearly. The [CB] have always been preparing for the great reset, now the people need to prepare.

EP. 2561B - DEFCON [1], US GOVERNMENT RELOCATED, FIRE & FURY, OWL​

The [DS] is ready to push everything they have at the patriots. The patriots have now prepared for what is coming. All the pieces to the puzzle have been put into place and at the right moment the patriots are going to strike. Defcon 1 is the key, that is when fire and fury is going to rain down on the [DS]. OWL will be put into place, COG will be initiated, Castle Rock. Strategic planning, the military was the only way .

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRUST THE PLAN VS OPERATION TRUST - FROM ELECTION DECEPTION 9 - A FILM BY MRTRUTHBOMB​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I personally think its foolish to think President Trump would deliberately push something dangerous or deadly on the entire population just to '"get big pharma in trouble"

I agree somewhat. However, he hasn't pushed it on the entire population. He still says people can make the choice themselves. He hasn't once mentioned forced vaccinations. I agree I don't know why he recommends the vaccine now instead of HCQ and other effective treatments/prophylaxis.

Some folks have thrown in the towel on President Trump and suggest he's just as bad as all the others because of his vaccine stance. I refuse to do that. I believe there is a reason to his madness. If he is recommending the vaccines, there is a reason. Do I know what that reason is? Of course not and I don't pretend like I do.

Whatever he does, it's to avoid something worse and to gain an outcome that is good for America.

A couple years ago I never would have dreamed the Q movie would turn out like it has. Never thought he was going to leave office, never thought innocent Americans would be arrested for Jan 6th and still be in prison today. Twists and turns occurred that you couldn't have made me believe a couple years ago. Today they are reality so obviously we didn't see the Q movie as clearly then. There are still parts we don't see clearly now. All I know is I will buy the book after this is all over. It's going to read like a great spy story.

I'll end this with a post I saw on Telegram this morning:

TSt-4898.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If he is recommending the vaccines, there is a reason.
Optics.

Look how the media reacted when he casually mentioned HCQ and UV.

and now EVERYONE knows about HCQ and 'other' remedies.... unless they're living under a CNN rock.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Kracken got sanctioned

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden’s election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden’s election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

Ehh big deal? This has happened in many areas with corrupt DOJ's. Or any time you sue a State government, yeah expect some petty back lash.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LOL! I love Lin Wood.

LWt-5118.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I agree somewhat. However, he hasn't pushed it on the entire population. He still says people can make the choice themselves. He hasn't once mentioned forced vaccinations. I agree I don't know why he recommends the vaccine now instead of HCQ and other effective treatments/prophylaxis.

Some folks have thrown in the towel on President Trump and suggest he's just as bad as all the others because of his vaccine stance. I refuse to do that. I believe there is a reason to his madness. If he is recommending the vaccines, there is a reason. Do I know what that reason is? Of course not and I don't pretend like I do.

Whatever he does, it's to avoid something worse and to gain an outcome that is good for America.

A couple years ago I never would have dreamed the Q movie would turn out like it has. Never thought he was going to leave office, never thought innocent Americans would be arrested for Jan 6th and still be in prison today. Twists and turns occurred that you couldn't have made me believe a couple years ago. Today they are reality so obviously we didn't see the Q movie as clearly then. There are still parts we don't see clearly now. All I know is I will buy the book after this is all over. It's going to read like a great spy story.
very reasonable...i fit in that narrative somewhere

the only part i can't trust, is the last part, so i left it off

:green tea:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ACt-2764.jpg

If you want to see the short video clip, here's a clickable link to the post:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
View attachment 223040

If you want to see the short video clip, here's a clickable link to the post:
I approve this message! Let's GOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Optics.

Look how the media reacted when he casually mentioned HCQ and UV.

and now EVERYONE knows about HCQ and 'other' remedies.... unless they're living under a CNN rock.
I’m pretty sure there is enough awareness of the “vaccine” already.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure there is enough awareness of the “vaccine” already.
He might have needed to rely on optics when he was POTUS but that excuse no longer applies IMHO. As a common citizen Trump is free to speak the truth and produce the evidence at any time, yet, for some reason, he's not telling his people the truth...he's skirting it big time...for what? Why not tell your people this stuff is toxic? The evidence is there and he is perfectly capable of producing it for his followers.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If he is recommending the vaccines, there is a reason. Do I know what that reason is?

[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]
WHY IS TRUMP PROMOTING THE VACCINES?

He knows they will crucify him.
They will blame him.
But how do you INTRODUCE evidence legally for Public Records and to Citizens to see .
How ido you EXPOSE the PHARMACEUTICAL companies?
The corruption who founded, funded them? How do you EXPOSE the paid and bought Scientific world Elite community?
How do you EXPOSE FAUCI on a world scale?
EXPOSE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION?
CDC NIH.GAVI.WEF.GPMB. PFIZER.J &J MODERNA, GATES,Tech &social media Giants, SOROS that funded the vaccines and the cover up (cencorship)...>THOUSANDS OF ELITE ORGANIZED ops. That created the pandemic. The lies and WORLD CORRUPTION.

HOW DO YOU EXPOSE THIS ON A INTERNATIONAL LEVEL?

>TRUMP

///) DURING TRIBUNALS ALL EVIDENCE WILL BE SHOWN..... TRUMP. MILITARY 305TH Q TEAM EZRA ALL HAVE A PLAN.......//)

TRUMP IS VERY WELL AWARE THAT ANONS AND PATRIOTS AND MANY ARE AWAKE AND WILL NOT TAKENTHE VACCINES...(the Military INTEL has the numbers).... WHY DO YOU THINK FLYNN. LIN WOOD, GIULIANI, AND HUNDREDS OF Power Patriots and Podcasters and truth squeakers who control the movement WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINES.

(THEIR IS A HUGE STAND STILL HAPPENING AND VACCINES ARE NOT MOVING!!!!.. The media is lying... Joe Biden is lying about how much vaccines were given......>>> There are ports , buildings, warehouses filled with vaccines that aren't moving) TRUMP KNOWS THIS...... But he also is getting ready to make a major move to EXPOSE the FDA, pharmaceutical industries and governments health care organizations

/)// MOST OF YOU VERY UNAWARE THAT TRIBUNALS ARE COMING UP..... And there TRUMP WILL GIVE ALL EVIDENCE on everything.. Including creating OPERATION >WARP SPEED ..... THE REAL OPERATION to bring down the >DEEP State WAR PROGRAM.

( EVERYTHING TRUMP IS DOING NOW IS FOR THE FUTURE.... TRIBUNALS/
>>The END of pharmaceutical industries and the end of government regulated health care<<

FUTURE PROVES PAST

POTUS IS INSULATED (nothing will happen to him)

♟️CHESS ♟️

THIS IS NOT A GAME
LEARN THE GAME

That's a 2-way street. The 'judge' too has a law license...

I wonder what the penalty is for promoting election fraud? Because once the fraud is uncovered the 'judge' will be guilty of abusing his station.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]
WHY IS TRUMP PROMOTING THE VACCINES?

He knows they will crucify him.
They will blame him.
But how do you INTRODUCE evidence legally for Public Records and to Citizens to see .
How ido you EXPOSE the PHARMACEUTICAL companies?
The corruption who founded, funded them? How do you EXPOSE the paid and bought Scientific world Elite community?
How do you EXPOSE FAUCI on a world scale?
EXPOSE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION?
CDC NIH.GAVI.WEF.GPMB. PFIZER.J &J MODERNA, GATES,Tech &social media Giants, SOROS that funded the vaccines and the cover up (cencorship)...>THOUSANDS OF ELITE ORGANIZED ops. That created the pandemic. The lies and WORLD CORRUPTION.

HOW DO YOU EXPOSE THIS ON A INTERNATIONAL LEVEL?

>TRUMP

///) DURING TRIBUNALS ALL EVIDENCE WILL BE SHOWN..... TRUMP. MILITARY 305TH Q TEAM EZRA ALL HAVE A PLAN.......//)

TRUMP IS VERY WELL AWARE THAT ANONS AND PATRIOTS AND MANY ARE AWAKE AND WILL NOT TAKENTHE VACCINES...(the Military INTEL has the numbers).... WHY DO YOU THINK FLYNN. LIN WOOD, GIULIANI, AND HUNDREDS OF Power Patriots and Podcasters and truth squeakers who control the movement WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINES.

(THEIR IS A HUGE STAND STILL HAPPENING AND VACCINES ARE NOT MOVING!!!!.. The media is lying... Joe Biden is lying about how much vaccines were given......>>> There are ports , buildings, warehouses filled with vaccines that aren't moving) TRUMP KNOWS THIS...... But he also is getting ready to make a major move to EXPOSE the FDA, pharmaceutical industries and governments health care organizations

/)// MOST OF YOU VERY UNAWARE THAT TRIBUNALS ARE COMING UP..... And there TRUMP WILL GIVE ALL EVIDENCE on everything.. Including creating OPERATION >WARP SPEED ..... THE REAL OPERATION to bring down the >DEEP tate WAR PROGRAM.

( EVERYTHING TRUMP IS DOING NOW IS FOR THE FUTURE.... TRIBUNALS/
>>The END of pharmaceutical industries and the end of government regulated health care<<

FUTURE PROVES PAST

POTUS IS INSULATED (nothing will happen to him)

♟️CHESS ♟️

THIS IS NOT A GAME
LEARN THE GAME

That's a 2-way street. The 'judge' too has a law license...

I wonder what the penalty is for promoting election fraud? Because once the fraud is uncovered the 'judge' will be guilty of abusing his station.

As far as I know judges don't need any licenses. Nor do they even have to be a lawyer. You can appoint just about anyone to be a judge.