• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This may be way off or perhaps not. Time will tell. One thing for sure, it's one of those things that makes you go Hmmmmm.

SXt-4853.jpg

SXt-4854.jpg

SXt-4854b.jpg

SXt-4856.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was wondering about that chess board in his video.

After listening to his message, I forgot about the board!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SAY THEIR NAMES - PELOSI REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE DEAD SERVICEMEN​

Today, we remember the 13 men and women who were needlessly killed in the suicide attack at Kabul Airport, you’ll be angry after hearing this, but it needs to be said.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2565A - INSIDERS KNOW, THE PEOPLE ARE NOW WAKING UP TO THE ECONOMIC DISASTER​

EP. 2565B - MESSAGE SENT & RECEIVED, FLOOR IS YOURS, STAY ALERT, BE VIGILANT, NO ESCAPE, NO DEALS​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 10.41.02 PM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Kracken got sanctioned

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden’s election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

Grand hypocrisy is afoot....it reeks like communist..

"The judge also ordered the lawyers to attend classes on the ethical and legal requirements for filing legal claims."

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page]
WHY IS TRUMP PROMOTING THE VACCINES?

He knows they will crucify him.
They will blame him.
But how do you INTRODUCE evidence legally for Public Records and to Citizens to see .
How ido you EXPOSE the PHARMACEUTICAL companies?
The corruption who founded, funded them? How do you EXPOSE the paid and bought Scientific world Elite community?
How do you EXPOSE FAUCI on a world scale?
EXPOSE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION?
CDC NIH.GAVI.WEF.GPMB. PFIZER.J &J MODERNA, GATES,Tech &social media Giants, SOROS that funded the vaccines and the cover up (cencorship)...>THOUSANDS OF ELITE ORGANIZED ops. That created the pandemic. The lies and WORLD CORRUPTION.

HOW DO YOU EXPOSE THIS ON A INTERNATIONAL LEVEL?

>TRUMP

///) DURING TRIBUNALS ALL EVIDENCE WILL BE SHOWN..... TRUMP. MILITARY 305TH Q TEAM EZRA ALL HAVE A PLAN.......//)

TRUMP IS VERY WELL AWARE THAT ANONS AND PATRIOTS AND MANY ARE AWAKE AND WILL NOT TAKENTHE VACCINES...(the Military INTEL has the numbers).... WHY DO YOU THINK FLYNN. LIN WOOD, GIULIANI, AND HUNDREDS OF Power Patriots and Podcasters and truth squeakers who control the movement WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINES.

(THEIR IS A HUGE STAND STILL HAPPENING AND VACCINES ARE NOT MOVING!!!!.. The media is lying... Joe Biden is lying about how much vaccines were given......>>> There are ports , buildings, warehouses filled with vaccines that aren't moving) TRUMP KNOWS THIS...... But he also is getting ready to make a major move to EXPOSE the FDA, pharmaceutical industries and governments health care organizations

/)// MOST OF YOU VERY UNAWARE THAT TRIBUNALS ARE COMING UP..... And there TRUMP WILL GIVE ALL EVIDENCE on everything.. Including creating OPERATION >WARP SPEED ..... THE REAL OPERATION to bring down the >DEEP State WAR PROGRAM.

( EVERYTHING TRUMP IS DOING NOW IS FOR THE FUTURE.... TRIBUNALS/
>>The END of pharmaceutical industries and the end of government regulated health care<<

FUTURE PROVES PAST

POTUS IS INSULATED (nothing will happen to him)

♟️CHESS ♟️

THIS IS NOT A GAME
LEARN THE GAME

That's a 2-way street. The 'judge' too has a law license...

I wonder what the penalty is for promoting election fraud? Because once the fraud is uncovered the 'judge' will be guilty of abusing his station.
Good grief!

If Cameltoes had a sister...

Screenshot_20210901-000746~3.png
Screenshot_20210901-000746~2.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As far as I know judges don't need any licenses. Nor do they even have to be a lawyer. You can appoint just about anyone to be a judge.
Not when talking about a so-called judge who is a BAAL priest in a satanic religious ceremony operating in his private capacity for his Roman Cult handlers.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
When is a movie over? When it gets to "The End". Lets hope this is the beginning of a new movie.

1630490012938.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
trudeau is the king of soy boy global oriented faggots pretending to be a cannuck.
Uh... all of his "old buddies" are PROVEN PEDOPHILES... What a "RESUME"...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You got a better plan?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This shit is deep, and it takes time to clean it up. Either that or we are truly fucked...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Their "16 year plan" was disrupted by Trump and now what you are witnessing is the Deep State putting back into place what Trump stopped. They're way behind schedule. A WW3 would have made it far easier for them...

The narrative is crumbling. Something bad and big is going on​

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Their "16 year plan" was disrupted by Trump and now what you are witnessing is the Deep State putting back into place what Trump stopped. They're way behind schedule.

The narrative is crumbling. Something bad and big is going on​

What he said, I think were sos, how can Trump win with a rigged electorate and corrupt judicial system, I would love to be show wrong.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Any reason this is in the buy/sell area??

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Mistake if it is or was. My sincere apology
No biggie, was just wondering if it was something like "sell in May & go away." September edition.
I'm the last guy you need to apologize to. LOL

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I apologize in advance, for whatever I do in sept.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Who knows what tomorrow will bring but if it's anything like yesterday, we'll get more of the same!

^^^That's all the words of wisdom I can offer now^^^

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No further replies needed after this.

Thanks bud, but there's lots to talk about. So much going on it's incomprehensible to most of us.

I just read this:

Next 6 Months Most Perilous in US History – Steve Quayle

By Greg Hunter On September 23, 2020 In Political Analysis 98 Comments
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com
Renowned radio host, filmmaker and book author Steve Quayle predicts, “The next six months will be the most perilous in the history of America. . . . It’s not a prediction, you are seeing it right now. Three years ago at my ‘True Legends’ conference, I said from this conference date on, the word ‘normal’ will never be used again. I also said every expectation that you have known as normal in the coming months and years will change forever. There is no going back to normal. It doesn’t exist. Most people don’t even know what has changed, but when you can’t eat, you don’t have a job, you have to depend on $600 per week from the government, the restaurants you used to eat at are closed and 166,000 business closed, I say ladies and gentlemen, this is the most important time.”
Quayle also warns of profound earth changes, such as earth quakes and volcanos, that have recently increased in activity worldwide. Quayle explains, “I sometimes think we get too focused on the political, and we forget to see the big picture. The big picture is earthquakes are changing the face of the planet, and the volcanos are changing the temperature of the earth. This will all come to the point that we are going to be facing famine geologically induced by nature. Most people don’t even have this on their radar yet. Stacking volcanos or triplet volcanos since July have been hitting 7.2 and 7.3 magnitude in Papua, New Guinea. When I am talking about ‘stacking’ earthquakes, I am not talking about aftershocks . . . this means three specific earthquakes being generated . . . and that is really significant. . . . These are major quakes and not little tremors. You have been seeing this on the so-called ‘Ring of Fire’ until three days ago. On September 18, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge starting having these multiple earthquakes—major quakes. When there is a big earthquake on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, and this is why we are talking about this, that (dead) volcano slides into the ocean, and then you’ve got the East Coast tsunami. . . . The San Andreas Fault is little league compared to what I am talking about. . . . This could affect the East Coast in a deadly and dangerous way. . . . We are talking about a 500 mile per hour tsunami or tidal wave going inland for up to 100 miles. . . . In Matthew 24 of the Bible, Jesus talks about this. Jesus said there would be earthquakes in diverse places. Men’s hearts would be failing them for fear of those things coming upon the earth.”
Quayle says his sources say that academic and government experts are “being muzzled so as not to cause a panic. . . . He says they have been forbidden to talk about this.”
Quayle says the most important commodity to have in the future is food. Quayle says, “You better be buying canned food, no kidding. It does not have to be refrigerated.”
Quayle says, “There are evil globalists and secret societies who want to set up the world for the Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ means in place of Christ.”
Quayle contends, “This is what the globalists and elitists want. They want one world religion based on Satanism. They want a one world economy based on all digital, and then they want a one world government. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s forming before our eyes. The nation states must be overthrown.”
Quayle also predicts, “America will endure a famine. I also have said this, the greatest migration in the U.S. history will take place for fresh water. It will be caused by drought, poisoning of the wells and earthquakes will fracture different areas and aquifers. . . .Don’t wait to panic. You don’t need to worry about toilet paper. You need to worry about nothing in your stomach.”
As far as the November Election, Quayle says, “I think this is going to end up in the streets of America. I think Trump is going to win. I think it’s going to be contested. I see, prior to November 3rd, all hell breaking out. I said this 25 years ago, and I see us going into a civil war. . . . The idea that there is a political solution to a spiritual problem is baloney.”
Join Greg Hunter as he talks to radio host, filmmaker and top selling author Steve Quayle as he talks about his upcoming video conference called “Final Warning, Brace for Impact.”

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks bud, but there's lots to talk about. So much going on it's incomprehensible to most of us.

I just read this:

Next 6 Months Most Perilous in US History – Steve Quayle

By Greg Hunter On September 23, 2020 In Political Analysis 98 Comments
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com
Renowned radio host, filmmaker and book author Steve Quayle predicts, “The next six months will be the most perilous in the history of America. . . . It’s not a prediction, you are seeing it right now. Three years ago at my ‘True Legends’ conference, I said from this conference date on, the word ‘normal’ will never be used again. I also said every expectation that you have known as normal in the coming months and years will change forever. There is no going back to normal. It doesn’t exist. Most people don’t even know what has changed, but when you can’t eat, you don’t have a job, you have to depend on $600 per week from the government, the restaurants you used to eat at are closed and 166,000 business closed, I say ladies and gentlemen, this is the most important time.”
Quayle also warns of profound earth changes, such as earth quakes and volcanos, that have recently increased in activity worldwide. Quayle explains, “I sometimes think we get too focused on the political, and we forget to see the big picture. The big picture is earthquakes are changing the face of the planet, and the volcanos are changing the temperature of the earth. This will all come to the point that we are going to be facing famine geologically induced by nature. Most people don’t even have this on their radar yet. Stacking volcanos or triplet volcanos since July have been hitting 7.2 and 7.3 magnitude in Papua, New Guinea. When I am talking about ‘stacking’ earthquakes, I am not talking about aftershocks . . . this means three specific earthquakes being generated . . . and that is really significant. . . . These are major quakes and not little tremors. You have been seeing this on the so-called ‘Ring of Fire’ until three days ago. On September 18, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge starting having these multiple earthquakes—major quakes. When there is a big earthquake on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, and this is why we are talking about this, that (dead) volcano slides into the ocean, and then you’ve got the East Coast tsunami. . . . The San Andreas Fault is little league compared to what I am talking about. . . . This could affect the East Coast in a deadly and dangerous way. . . . We are talking about a 500 mile per hour tsunami or tidal wave going inland for up to 100 miles. . . . In Matthew 24 of the Bible, Jesus talks about this. Jesus said there would be earthquakes in diverse places. Men’s hearts would be failing them for fear of those things coming upon the earth.”
Quayle says his sources say that academic and government experts are “being muzzled so as not to cause a panic. . . . He says they have been forbidden to talk about this.”
Quayle says the most important commodity to have in the future is food. Quayle says, “You better be buying canned food, no kidding. It does not have to be refrigerated.”
Quayle says, “There are evil globalists and secret societies who want to set up the world for the Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ means in place of Christ.”
Quayle contends, “This is what the globalists and elitists want. They want one world religion based on Satanism. They want a one world economy based on all digital, and then they want a one world government. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s forming before our eyes. The nation states must be overthrown.”
Quayle also predicts, “America will endure a famine. I also have said this, the greatest migration in the U.S. history will take place for fresh water. It will be caused by drought, poisoning of the wells and earthquakes will fracture different areas and aquifers. . . .Don’t wait to panic. You don’t need to worry about toilet paper. You need to worry about nothing in your stomach.”
As far as the November Election, Quayle says, “I think this is going to end up in the streets of America. I think Trump is going to win. I think it’s going to be contested. I see, prior to November 3rd, all hell breaking out. I said this 25 years ago, and I see us going into a civil war. . . . The idea that there is a political solution to a spiritual problem is baloney.”
Join Greg Hunter as he talks to radio host, filmmaker and top selling author Steve Quayle as he talks about his upcoming video conference called “Final Warning, Brace for Impact.”

no wonder I feel uneasy.....looks like I ain’t alone

I do not see much changing out here in Bumfvck Colorado , unless something yuuuge happens , apocalyptic type stuff , folks out here will not be affected to much , as long as we have water , cows , and chickens , plenty of ammo and medical supplies , we should be ok

my second option is to move to the Republic of Texas , with their new abortion law which is the toughest around , maybe the Good Lord will spare Texas when the rest of America is destroyed

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Trust the plan still??
Do you have any positive thoughts... or do you think they are coming for you next?

Why not trust the plan? Have you, or have you NOT seen specific items that you would never have witnessed except for the basic reason for the plan in the first place:

"They must be shown."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are shoeple being forcibly awakened?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have no positive thoughts, and no plan.

I do have beer however, so ill be ok.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2566A - THE WORLD IS NOW FEELING INFLATION, [CB] PANICKING, LOSING NARRATIVE​

EP. 2566B - PEOPLE MUST DIGEST & ACCEPT FACTUAL EVENTS, PEOPLE MUST UNITE TO CLEAN OUT THE [DS]​

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Do you have any positive thoughts... or do you think they are coming for you next?

Why not trust the plan? Have you, or have you NOT seen specific items that you would never have witnessed except for the basic reason for the plan in the first place:

"They must be shown."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I plan for the worst and pray for the best my friend.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Trust the plan still??
Have you got nothing better to do than sit in the backseat whining like a broken record? Is this really the best you can contribute during this historical era?

All the haters and doubters seem to have is negativity, ridicule and emotion. Where are the alternative cohesive plans of theirs? Where is the solid breakdown of exactly what makes "the plan" BS?

Have ANY of the doubter actually read the drops? Oh, "they don't need to" to know it's all BS....liberalogic 101 right?

Q-phobes=
-They haven't actually read or understand the drops yet call them BS and "failed predictions".

Anyone take a careful look at the EO's yet??? Ha! Who am I kidding.. .WAY too much work to actually look at the evidence and format a cohesive breakdown.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

"They must be shown."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll have those positive thoughts as soon as I see the events that have been 'suggested' to us as to who is 'really' in charge have come to pass. Until then there's nothing to be positive about unless twitter posts and internet videos blow up your skirt.

The time for talk to generate any positive thoughts has passed. It really is 'shit or get off the pot' time! The statement "We have it all!" and those other catchy phrases like 'NCSWC' are losing their luster in the face of the prospect of thousands faced with their jobs/livelihood and risking their lives/health. People are dying while waiting for ....something, but none of us know exactly what that might be.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
watch before YT takes it down

Trump, the master strategist, shocked us all when he stepped aside on January 20, and handed the country over to communists and their puppet president. But was this all part of a much bigger plan? Did Trump ever truly relinquish control, or did he step aside just long enough for the enemies to expose themselves for all to see? Was this the only way to avoid massive civil war, while giving the American people time to wake up? And if so, what could we expect to see in the near future?

Part I: Did Trump Ever Truly Leave Office?​

Part II: Did Trump Ever Truly Leave Office? (Devolution Series)​

Part III: Is There REALLY a Plan? (Devolution)​

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Illuminati Card Game: Trump's Assassination Predicted​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Illuminati Card Game: Trump's Assassination Predicted​

WTH did I just watch? That seems to be a very anti-Trump piece. Hmm.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who's whining, just stating facts, every deadline has come and gone, audits are being supressed by the state courts and if they go further no doubt the DOJ will get involved, some just cant see the forest for the trees, where the thousands of sealed indictments that are going to crash the corrupt swamp?? Just keep crying wolf then

QUOTE="newmisty, post: 2258931, member: 293"]
Have you got nothing better to do than sit in the backseat whining like a broken record? Is this really the best you can contribute during this historical era?

All the haters and doubters seem to have is negativity, ridicule and emotion. Where are the alternative cohesive plans of theirs? Where is the solid breakdown of exactly what makes "the plan" BS?

Have ANY of the doubter actually read the drops? Oh, "they don't need to" to know it's all BS....liberalogic 101 right?

Q-phobes=
-They haven't actually read or understand the drops yet call them BS and "failed predictions".

Anyone take a careful look at the EO's yet??? Ha! Who am I kidding.. .WAY too much work to actually look at the evidence and format a cohesive breakdown.
[/QUOTE]

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who's whining, just stating facts, every deadline has come and gone, audits are being supressed by the state courts and if they go further no doubt the DOJ will get involved, some just cant see the forest for the trees, where the thousands of sealed indictments that are going to crash the corrupt swamp?? Just keep crying wolf then

QUOTE="newmisty, post: 2258931, member: 293"]

Q-phobes=

Facts!?
Ok, what deadlines have come and gone? I'll wait...