• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants a PDF copy of Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper, I ran across this link:

Or listen to the audio-book (torrent)

William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse MP3 Audiobook - roflcopter2110

William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse MP3 Audiobook - roflcopter2110.mp3 - 2h 52min 256kb/s

https://extraimage.net/image/TiM5

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in topsecret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs. Bill is a lucid, rational, and powerful speaker whose intent is to inform and to empower his audience. Standing room only is normal. His presentation and information transcend partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests. He has spoken to many groups throughout the United States and has appeared regularly on many radio talk shows and on television. In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events that he had seen plans for back in the early 1970s. Bill correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from top secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over seventeen years of research.

Audio:
256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, MPEG Audio (Version 1) (Layer 3) (Joint stereo / MS Stereo)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2569A - THE [CB] KNOWS THEY CANNOT CONTROL INFLATION, TRAPPED IN THEIR SYSTEM​

The [CB] is now trapped in their own economic system, the people will start to turn on them, because what they are going to experience is going to be the opposite of what they have been told. The [CB] are preparing the next phase, wars failed, pandemic failed, and now they need some other event, this will fail, patriots know the playbook.

EP. 2569B - “FIX 2020 FIRST”, RED OCTOBER, STAY TUNED AND WATCH, BRACE FOR IMPACT​

The patriots are preparing to release the forensic audit report, this is going to create chaos and the fake news, [DS] and corrupt politicians are going to do everything to stop it. They are now building up to a communication blackout. Trump and the patriots know this playbook and countermeasures are in place. The pandemic is losing its grip, as they continue to push their agenda people are waking up and no longer believing what they are saying. Red October is approaching, the storm is about to hit.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Who thinks 9/11 and The Great Reset are linked?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i pulled up this page and my maleware bytes popped up and said there's a trojan link somewhere on it...

just saying..........

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yes, i saw you quoted me in the Alert section, i clicked over to here and it popped up again, lets see if i can get more info...

something called KNABEN.RU

the rest of any copy / paste has my info on it...i think

IP Addy ( i hope it's not mine)
104.21.xx.xx

idk if it matters, i've left the rest blank, not my area of expertise so...someone tell me if the rest is needed

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Who thinks 9/11 and The Great Reset are linked?

methinks it goes all the way back to JFK's assassination, if not earlier (FDR)... but read my "disclaimer" below...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
i pulled up this page and my maleware bytes popped up and said there's a trojan link somewhere on it...

just saying..........

I think I read somewhere that malwarebytes has become a "fake"... Just saying...

Au-myn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

just saying..........
I received the same message. FWIW
IP address info:

IP Details For: 172.67.199.186
Kansas

Decimal: 2890123194

Hostname: 172.67.199.186
ASN: 13335

ISP: Cloudflare
Organization: Cloudflare
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate

Assignment: Likely Static IP

Continent: North America

Javascript disabled or geolocation map not available.

+

Leaflet | © OpenStreetMap Terms

Latitude: 37.751 (37° 45′ 3.60″ N)
Longitude: -97.822 (97° 49′ 19.20″ W)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
yes, i saw you quoted me in the Alert section, i clicked over to here and it popped up again, lets see if i can get more info...

104.21.xx.xx

idk if it matters, i've left the rest blank, not my area of expertise so...someone tell me if the rest is needed

knaben.ru is a site in RUSSIA that hosts ThePirateBay - I've been using it for years now, almost never "offline" like most ALL the other links to ThePirateBay. I DO get "empty pop-up windows" that I close, but my 'puter's been working fine... for YEARS...

Probably some "Russia! Russia! Russia!" so-called "warning"...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If it's of concern you might report it to the admins...?

I never get stuff like that...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IMG_20210906_014453_953.jpg

Golden Regards
Uncle

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
just was an FYI...

and now you know

the rest of the story

:summer:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thank you!!
I read that a long time ago. Very fargin depressing. IIRC, there really were NO good guys in the whole fargin book. And nothing nice happened. And everybody died.

YUUUKK

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The reason that we don't hear about this shit, there's NO MONEY FOR BIG PHARMA.

We live in the second most corrupt nation on the face of the earth.
The good news is their jig is up and the people now have the access to the previously hidden information they need to have more control over their health and well being than just the choices given to them by big pharma and the cabal

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I read that a long time ago. Very fargin depressing. IIRC, there really were NO good guys in the whole fargin book. And nothing nice happened. And everybody died.

YUUUKK
I listened to the entire book last night (about 2.5. hours) and I gotta tell ya, the sensationalism is off the charts, especially the UFO parts. There's also an interview with the author at the end in which he repeats the warnings to be prepared for what's coming.

You're right Walt, there's no silver lining in the entire book....all doom and gloom with no good guys anywhere to be found

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The good news is their jig is up and the people now have the access to this information they need to have more control over their health and well being than just the choices given to them by big pharma and the cabal

They've had access for quite some time. I mean site's like Dr. Mercola's had been around for a long time. Plus, all the research is all published, it's just long and boring and nobody has time for that crap. But, now people are realizing that trusting someone because they put on a scrub or robe is a bad idea.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They've had access for quite some time. I mean site's like Dr. Mercola's had been around for a long time. Plus, all the research is all published, it's just long and boring and nobody has time for that crap. But, now people are realizing that trusting someone because they put on a scrub or robe is a bad idea.
correct, the information has been hiding in plain sight. Only now people are waking up and taking the time to learn they're been hookwinked all this time

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The big problem with "in vitro" studies - imho - is that there's a giant leap between a Petri Dish and the Human Body...

So as long as "live-body experiments & trials with control-groups" are not performed, TPTB can "justifiably" claim that "there's no proof"...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The big problem with "in vitro" studies - imho - is that there's a giant leap between a Petri Dish and the Human Body...

So as long as "live-body experiments & trials with control-groups" are not performed, TPTB can "justifiably" claim that "there's no proof"...
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, the trials will be conducted by the populous populace and we'll see the results first hand. The jig is up and the Pandora's Box is forever opened for all to see if they choose!

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, the trials will be conducted by the populous and we'll see the results first hand. The jig is up and the Pandora's Box is forever opened for all to see if they choose!
uh... being a pain again, but that's "populace"... ;)

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

104.21.x

RIght wing Russian bots

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
uh... being a pain again, but that's "populace"... ;)
(*snicker*)

Being a word-whacker, I've got bitten lips from rigidly "not seeing" the homonyms that permeate this fun place. Immediately thought of the populous/populace homonym, and put it next to the pile of two/to/too mixups.

If you thinks onnit, unless you are born here, it must be dang near impossible to learn the language completely. One of my magazine stories had a supposedly mentally-challenged kid (Adam) being examined by a psychiatrist. (Background: The kid was a new level of humanity; so his "childhood" was commensurably longer. By years.) But he had just turned a corner. Lookit what the doctor had to say and what happened next:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is there something wrong? Has the progress stopped or regressed or..."

"Oh, no. Absolutely not. As a matter of fact..." he paused, and looked at Bob again, "as a matter of fact, we seem to have had a development over the last six months which I had to see with my own eyes."

Adam looked at the doctor with an ingenuous smile, politely waiting. Dr. Schildhauer was staring. Bob began to fidget and wondered what was wrong.

"Adam, can you tell me at least three ways to spell the sound,`oo'?"

Adam grinned sunnily. He was used to the test concept, and always liked to participate in the exercises. He hesitated for a second and then said:

"Well, there's o-o, as in `tooth'; and o-u-g-h, as in through'; then there's e-w, as in `crew'; and u-e, as in blue'; um," he took a breath, "there's u-g-h, as in Hugh Bleddin down the block, and i-e-w, as in `view'; i-o-u-x, as in the Sioux Indian tribe; plain old u as in `usual'; there's plain old o as in `go to'; and w-o, as in the number two; and d-i-e-u, as in `mon Dieu' (that's French)," he grinned at his mother, "and e-u, as in that yukky bleu cheese, o-u as in coup', and e-w-e, as in the lady sheep, and..."

"That's enough, Adam, that's fine." Dr. Schildhauer interrupted, looking at Adam's parents.

The silence stretched out.

Adam's happy smile slowly faded down to a mild grin of puzzlement as all three adults looked at him.

"In case you weren't counting, Adam just listed fourteen ways to spell that sound," began Dr. Schildhauer, "the average college graduate with a degree in languages can come up with ten, if given a full five minutes. The average man on the street can find five ways to spell it in that time." He paused and breathed deeply. I worked on the problem for twenty minutes and got twelve."

"Adam did fourteen in just one minute."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above snippet from the story is a good illustration of the incredible existing complexity of the English spoken word.

So I pass on the "I through it out." snags. As long as I can figger it out, I'm kewl with it.

Here's a freebie: Further and farther <-- Which to use, and when? Easypeasy from this day on:

The further you go, the farther you get.

The first is a measure of length (time, miles, furlongs).

The second is a measure of size (distance, knowledge, ability) See how far you can get if you go a tad further.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2570A - THE [CB] WORST NIGHTMARE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, NOTHING CAN STOP THIS​

The [CB] is now panicking, their plan is failing, they thought they would be able to keep at home receiving a weekly check, now the unemployment insurance is coming to an end and the people are going to to wake up. The people will soon begin to feel the effects of the cost of food rising. El Salvador is now telling those people in the US to send bitcoin back to El Salvador.

EP. 2570B - MESSAGE RECEIVED, “CALM BEFORE THE STORM”, BLACK SWAN EVENT​

The patriots have the [DS] where they want them. This is the calm before the storm, message sent and received. Everything that has happened was to prepare the people, the red pill needs to be easy to swallow. The patriots have now set everything in motion and the storm is coming. In China a black swan landed in the square. The people are awake, they have reached the precipice, the patriots are ready.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 10.35.06 PM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...so, they're still building that place out?

why?

they've had, how many decades now to protect us and the best they offer is to build a court house on some foreign island

, let me ask: why not in Puerto Rico? that place needs some justice now while at this point in time, there's no one to prosecute at Gitmo...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
let me ask: why not in Puerto Rico? that place needs some justice now while at this point in time, there's no one to prosecute at Gitmo...
Speculation? or do you have specific intel that proves your statement?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avoid this like the plague

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 8.42.12 AM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode