• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Speculation? or do you have specific intel that proves your statement?
and besides, have you seen the certificates of authenticity of the fellows who you're following?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb.

Dr. Fauci is going to be the first arrest and very well deserved at that. I just have that gut feeling and would explain why trump paraded him out front and let him do his thing. Headlines like this seem to be pointing in this direction as well. Lying to Rand Paul is a good start.

Fauci Funded Construction Of 'Chimeric Coronaviruses' In Wuhan​

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't make the connection.

Thanks.

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb.

Dr. Fauci is going to be the first arrest and very well deserved at that. I just have that gut feeling and would explain why trump paraded him out front and let him do his thing. Headlines like this seem to be pointing in this direction as well. Lying to Rand Paul is a good start.

Fauci Funded Construction Of 'Chimeric Coronaviruses' In Wuhan​

Yeah, maybe.....some day!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2571A - TRUMP TRAPPED BIDEN & THE [CB] WITH TARIFFS, [CB] PANICS OVER CURRENCY​

Trump has trapped [JB] and the [CB] by using tariffs, now Biden is in a tough spot when dealing with China and Europe, no matter what he does he does not win. The [CB] are panicking over alternative currencies, the people will decide in the end.

EP. 2571B - THE TIDE HAS TURNED, FLAGS OUT, THE COUNTRY WILL BE UNITED ONCE AGAIN​

The patriots are now pushing forward, Big Pharma FDA, CDC and Fauci are now being exposed. The people are no longer believing what they are saying, the people are turning on them. Documents have been produced showing Fauci lied to congress and the American people, tick tock time is up. The tide is turning, flags out patriots. The country will begin to come together, think crimes against humanity, treason, the forensic audits. Buckle up it's going to get rough as the patriots produce the evidence and show the people the truth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.09.36 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.09.29 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.02.48 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Government Deporting Hispanics​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
FWIW

1631111363621.png

1631111465395.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Next up on War Room:
Seth Keshel (@RealSKeshel) is going to introduce Liz Harris (@VoteLizHarris) who will be dropping the Maricopa Canvass results that impact:

President
Senate
Board
State Legislature
Recorder
PSBSR

You can watch War Room live at any of these links:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Packet Switched Backplane Source Routing

https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/what-is-a-backplane/td-p/1139716

More from that linky:
“Backplane is the discreet circuitry that allows different computer components to communicate within the system’s frame. A good example within a network device would be a chassis system. When you insert a card, it connects to the backplane. Also see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backplane

Generically the term backplane also becomes the “glue” for internal system data communication. For instance, on a modern appliance switch, the “backplane” could be a combination of circuit traces and ICs that support communication between switch ports.”

backplanes

Back in the old days, around the late 80’s, that’s what they called them.

Now they’re called motherboards.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Results of the 2020 Maricopa County election canvas.
173,000 missing votes.
96,000 ghost votes.

This is not the Maricopa County audit report. It is an independent report detailing the results of a canvas conducted by Liz Harris and a group of volunteers.

If you would like a canvas in your state, go to this website.
⬇️

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Results of the 2020 Maricopa County election canvas.
173,000 missing votes.
96,000 ghost votes.

This is not the Maricopa County audit report. It is an independent report detailing the results of a canvas conducted by Liz Harris and a group of volunteers.

If you would like a canvas in your state, go to this website.
⬇️
this is Great!

has any of it been offered to a court or a grand jury?

because, as i see it, it has no legs in the legal world until it's been introduced

there is a lot of this going on, it's worthless until it's entered into our legal system as the Mob Doesn't Rule here

that could change, but, to lay claim any of this 'canvassing' has any backbone is a premature statement

like most other claims made about any of this...it's not evidence unless it's accepted by a judge to be evidence

otherwise, it's just a lot of hard work

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
this is Great!

has any of it been offered to a court or a grand jury?

because, as i see it, it has no legs in the legal world until it's been introduced

there is a lot of this going on, it's worthless until it's entered into our legal system as the Mob Doesn't Rule here

that could change, but, to lay claim any of this 'canvassing' has any backbone is a premature statement

like most other claims made about any of this...it's not evidence unless it's accepted by a judge to be evidence

otherwise, it's just a lot of hard work
I'm not sure what PSBSR means but I'm guessing the R stands for 'Riddle'

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not sure what PSBSR means but I'm guessing the R stands for 'Riddle'
i thought it was for Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer...that's stuff crap anyways...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i thought it was for Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer...that's stuff crap anyways...
I'll drink it, I'll drink anything while I wait

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
From The Monkey's Telegram feed:

The first domino has fallen.
The official Maricopa Audit results are next.

There is no precedent for where we stand today.

The AZ Senate needs to act!
The AZ Attorney General needs to act!

So, apparently the big news is there's no audit released, not yet anyway. Just more studies and more whining about what the Senate and the AG SHOULD do! This is what I hate about these endless dud bombshells. We're seeing these pretty much 24/7 these days.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In the legal world yes, but in the social media world... it helps wake people up!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'll drink it, I'll drink anything while I wait
i'll buy you a case

:beer:
From The Monkey's Telegram feed:

The first domino has fallen.
The official Maricopa Audit results are next.

There is no precedent for where we stand today.

The AZ Senate needs to act!
The AZ Attorney General needs to act!

So, apparently the big news is there's no audit released, not yet anyway. Just more studies and more whining about what the Senate and the AG SHOULD do! This is what I hate about these endless dud bombshells. We're seeing these pretty much 24/7 these days.

but we're also watching as some followers are listening and believing everyone with a positive claim

none of those claims carry any weight in the legal system, it's more like that fight on the school-yard where one guys says It Is, the other guys says It Ain't

and the teachers are standing back, smoking cigarettes, saying: Isn't That Cute?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In the legal world yes, but in the social media world... it helps wake people up!
irrelevant

completely irrelevant

just because someone says it, doesn't make it so

let me ask: how many of those people who 'just woke up' would have been standing in anyone's way as they cleaned out the government?

i'll answer that: Zero

edit:
and if anyone believes any of those 'newly woke people' are anyone you really want to follow you, to cover your back, i'll just admit: I Won't

they're in their own personal positions BECAUSE of who they are...i won't allow that

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No, not irrelevant. Waking people up has its consequences.... long term.

Just look at what liberals are learning about their leader Creepy Joe. Once it comes out the election was stolen (yeah, WE here know it, but they don't believe it... yet) and the media suppresses the information - and you know they will - the only avenue remaining to expose the fraud is social media. Like GIM2 etc.

There are a lot of liberals who are starting to doubt the official story. MSM is saying 1 in 5, but I think it's more like 2 in 5...

You say the 'legal' world, but once they refuse to hear any of it in court - because lack of standing? - it will be reported in the 'news' repeatedly that there was "no 'lection fraud - see? Just as we've been telling you all along." BUT social media will tell a different story.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just look at what liberals are learning about their leader Creepy Joe
Liberals Hold No Standing with me...we're not even as bad off as what we 'deserve', as i see it

now, i don't deserve any of this type of treatment, neither does anyone else here, we've been lied to and 'paid disinformation narratives' have been set up and used against us for years...

i am an adult, no free rides for any more adults who can't make proper decisions - even if you've been lied to, there's just too much to see today to point anyone's nose in the proper direction...not my fault if people don't want to get it

my brothers and sisters are retards and i just don't care about them, let them wither under joe or communism or anything else

because i'll tell you what, they're actually just parroting the narrative of the MSM...change that narrative, alone, that wold change the face of the country: Nearly Forever as we now see...

someone changed that narrative, i saw through it, don't drag me underwater for anyone else who can't figure out how to tie a shoe so they buy velcro

and with all the pundits, we don't know any truths...we can play detective, we do that well but we shouldn't be parrots

"show us"...o.k., so, when the bills come due, who's paying?

those idiots who asked for 'more show' won't be here to pay mine...

i'm fatigued by all of the game, i'd argue someone said this, others would argue no, they said that

imho: they're all liars spinning shit for our souls

let 'em have those who voted for joe

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and you know: i'm only being critical of their game for us, as i too see how it's affecting many of us...

i understand but my pov has to have a foundation, my last one was riding on air, hot air...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TSt-5216.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FREEDOM IS CONTAGIOUS!
Amazing Polly

I document a Pro-Freedom rally and talk to regular citizens in Ontario, Canada who are standing up against medical mandates. An agent provocateur gets shunned by the crowd, & more.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2572A - THERE IS NO INFLATION IF YOU DON’T COUNT PORK,BEEF & POULTRY, RUNNING RED IN OCTOBER​

China is now feeling the pain, the entire economic system cannot be sustained on the [CB] rule. Manchin will only support a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill that has nothing to do with infrastructure. [JB] explaining how wages are going to go up and health care is going to be given to everyone. [JB] National Economic Council says there is no inflation if you strip out beef, poultry and pork. The country will be running red in October.

EP. 2572B - WE CAUGHT THEM ALL, I DON’T THINK THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT, THINK MILITARY​

The country is waking up, they realize [JB] was installed, he lies and he is a puppet of the [DS]. Everything he touches the opposite happens, it's like he was setup to fail. The AZ forensic audit is about to be produced and Liz Harris revealed the canvassing numbers in AZ. The [DS] is now panicking. The [DS] was taken by surprise in 2016 and in 2020 the patriots not only surprised them but they caught it all. It is the largest sting operation the country has ever seen.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why are you being obtuse? Its not hard to grasp.

Humans are tuned to the resonant vibration of earth.

“Human beings vibrate, (yes that means you) and the frequency they emit ranges from 5-10hz. We are in the same range as the 7.83hz of the earth. (Source)https://lifeshaping.me/blog/category/understanding-the-schumann-resonance-and-its-effect-on-you
This is why nature is healing to people. It helps them match the earth frequency of 7.83 which boost the body’s natural ability to heal and regulate itself.

HUMAN BRAINWAVES

Schumann Resonance ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) waves in the Earth’s magnetic field overlap with our brainwaves.
The fundamental Schumann Resonance, 7.83 Hz, corresponds to the high theta of the human brainwave range.
View attachment 221071
Delta Brain Waves
0 Hz to 4 Hz
corresponds with SR 4.11 Hz
This brain rhythm occurs in a deep dreamless sleep or unconsciousness. This is associated with drowsiness.

Theta Brain Waves
4 Hz to 8 Hz
corresponds with SR 4.11 Hz, SR 7.83 Hz
This brain rhythm is associated with drowsiness. It also occurs at the first stage of sleep and during deep meditation, when we are awake but open to mental imagery. It has been associated with creativity, intuition, daydreaming and fantasizing. It is believed to reflect activity from the limbic system and increased activity is observed in anxiety, behavioral activation and inhibition.

Normal Schumann Resonance is here at 7.83 on the edge between Theta and Alpha

Alpha Brain Waves

8 Hz to 12 Hz corresponds with SR 7.83 Hz
This is the major rhythm seen in a normal, relaxed adult. It is present during most of life. It is considered a common state during alertness but not actively processing information. Alpha has been linked to creativity (creative people show alpha when listening and coming to a solution) and mental work. Alpha activity is also associated with overall mental and body/mind coordination, calmness, alertness and learning.

Beta Brain Waves
12 Hz to 30 Hz*
corresponds with SR 14 Hz, 20 Hz, 26 Hz
Beta reflects highly active processing. It occurs during normal waking consciousness and outward attention. Slow beta: 12-17 is normal information processing and mental activity; Fast beta: 17-30 is heightened alertness and fight or flight, or anxiety.

Gamma Brain Waves
30 Hz to 100 Hz
corresponds with SR 33 Hz, 39 Hz, 45 Hz, 59 Hz
This is associated with waking states and can occur when we are simultaneously processing information in both brain hemispheres. Whales and dolphins also operate in these frequencies.

RESONANCE & BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT

Vibrational frequencies can match or harmonize with another.

The Schumann resonance may be better understood when examining matching vibrations. When a system of oscillators is tuned, one oscillator will affect the other. When one starts to vibrate, the other will eventually vibrate in harmony or at the same frequency.

Entrainment is the process whereby two interacting oscillating systems, which have different periods when they function independently, assume a common period. The two oscillators may fall into synchrony, but other phase relationships are also possible.

This creates “entrainment” or “kindling”. The word kindling refers to the matching of neurons across the brain creating synchronicity. Meditation keeps our coupling with the Schumann resonance or the fluctuating frequency of the earth.

Resonance “occurs when a given system tuned to a certain frequency begins to oscillate or amplifies the presence of a preferential external frequency. Those frequencies that maximize or amplify a given object tuned to a specific frequency are called resonant frequencies. Together, two frequencies have the power to influence each other, if both are tuned in concordance for resonance.”

Many cultures implement vibrational techniques in hopes of synchronizing with the frequencies of the Schumann resonance, or the ‘heartbeat of mother earth’. They believe that these frequencies can heal the body and mind as energies connect. Even in the ebb and flow of these energies, high blood pressure is reduced and depression is somehow alleviated.

By syntonization brain waves to the fundamental Schumann frequencies (7.83 Hz), which is done through brain stimulation devices such as brain machines, music or meditation, we can benefit from a huge energy intake from the Earth’s own energy field.

What is frequency and amplitude in the vibration?

• Frequency means how many wave cycles happen in a second. 1 Hz. means 1 cycle per second, 40 Hz. means 40 cycles per second.
  • Amplitude is the size of the vibration, how big the wave is.

DOES SR AFFECT CONSCIOUSNESS?​

“Increases in frequency create increases in consciousness, and when our consciousness increases, we have greater awareness—and that’s what gamma brain waves are. Gamma brain waves, which can be more than twice as high as high beta brain waves, represent an aroused state in the brain, however, they are not connected to the survival states of emergency mode, but correlated with a kind of super consciousness and awareness, as well as higher amounts of love and compassion. As the earth goes through her metamorphosis, maybe we too have to transition through this time of emotional intensity related to beta brain waves before we enter a new consciousness of gamma brain wave states. And wouldn’t that upgrade our nervous system and expand our perception and awareness of reality?” – Joe Dispenza

OBSERVED SPIKES

On January 31, 2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann resonance reached frequencies of 36+ Hz. It was considered an anomaly when in 2014 this frequency rose from its usual 7.83 Hz to somewhere in the 15-25 Hz levels—so a jump from 7.83 Hz to 36+ Hz is a big deal. That’s more than a five-fold increase in resonant frequency levels. Nobody knows why the spikes are happening.

Well I just finished a book, the one I posted in the thread on souls, tonight and I find that hardly a coincidence.

This is truly FAR bigger than we can imagine. This is a transformation of human kind. We are gaining group consciousness and wide ranging abilities. This could be what the Schumann resonances in this context are measuring.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Well I just finished a book, the one I posted in the thread on souls, tonight and I find that hardly a coincidence.

This is truly FAR bigger than we can imagine. This is a transformation of human kind. We are gaining group consciousness and wide ranging abilities. This could be what the Schumann resonances in this context are measuring.
Deep man! :weed::weed:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
440Hz tuning very sterile sounding!
As it was chosen to be for standard concert tuning. This also offsets the entire scale in any octave. Also happens to be 8Hz difference between the natural, human perceived A note of 432 Hz and the forced 440 Hz modern concert A. That 8 Hz difference is the human perceived frequency of the Schumann Resonance. Coincidence that this is the difference between natural harmony and imposed discord?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No, not irrelevant. Waking people up has its consequences.... long term.

Just look at what liberals are learning about their leader Creepy Joe. Once it comes out the election was stolen (yeah, WE here know it, but they don't believe it... yet) and the media suppresses the information - and you know they will - the only avenue remaining to expose the fraud is social media. Like GIM2 etc.

There are a lot of liberals who are starting to doubt the official story. MSM is saying 1 in 5, but I think it's more like 2 in 5...

You say the 'legal' world, but once they refuse to hear any of it in court - because lack of standing? - it will be reported in the 'news' repeatedly that there was "no 'lection fraud - see? Just as we've been telling you all along." BUT social media will tell a different story.
I mention a while back, my friends 70 + year old sister quit the Democratic Party due to her Awakening because of the pandemic has become one of the most vigorous "truth seekers" you'll see. She was a staunch liberal for a farkin bunch of decades!

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I can't imagine being Borg with my neighbor. Where is the disconnect switch?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lost of talk on Telegram groups about "Suicide Weekend".

Apparently patriot, 911 related. Apparent FF when some high profile person apparently gets arkansided.

Couldn't find any credible references so please regards this as unfounded speculation at best.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe.....some day!
Yeah, maybe... some day -- maybe you will put the checkers away and get out the other pieces.

Think: Trump handed everything to Fauci to OWN. When did he do this? Jeez... 'way back THEN? And YOU are only realizing that very possible 3-D chess move now... after someone points it out to you?

Mebbe you really have to step up your game to even know when moves are made, much less understand them.

Just sayin'...