• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe... some day -- maybe you will put the checkers away and get out the other pieces.

Think: Trump handed everything to Fauci to OWN. When did he do this? Jeez... 'way back THEN? And YOU are only realizing that very possible 3-D chess move now... after someone points it out to you?

Mebbe you really have to step up your game to even know when moves are made, much less understand them.

Just sayin'...
Hey Walt, I didn't see you posting the last day or two.

I've always been a crappy chess player. That may explain why it seems I'm not following well

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Video 1 of 4 - Patriots Controlling the Narrative​

Published March 12, 2021
Video 1 of Series..... We Regain Control The Narrative on Social Media.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I mention a while back, my friends 70 + year old sister quit the Democratic Party due to her Awakening because of the pandemic has become one of the most vigorous "truth seekers" you'll see. She was a staunch liberal for a farkin bunch of decades!
this is an Achilles heel...

think of an ex-smoker, an ex-anything, some of them soon become very rabid against what it is they just quit.....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Shooting two birds with one stone!

QAnon conspiracy theorists are carrying out a 'coordinated campaign' against a Chicago hospital - protesting outside and flooding it with phone calls - because doctors refuse to prescribe anti-parasite drug Ivermectin to Covid patients​

• Veronica Wolski was hospitalized two weeks ago after contracting COVID-19 and demanded her doctor give her Ivermectin
  • She was refused, according to social media posts by Wolski that were reviewed by Vice
  • Wolski is known for posting anti-vaccine and QAnon conspiracies from a bridge in Chicago on social media
  • She is a patient at AMITA Resurrection Hospital in Northwest Chicago and the hospital has faced harassment, including floods of phone calls and in-person protests
  • Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood and former Trump national security advisor Gen. Michael Flynn have shown support
By STEPHEN M. LEPORE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:01 EDT, 9 September 2021

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...what, no one bring a gun?

ppfftttt

amateurs

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2573A - [CB]/[JB] LOSING ECONOMIC NARRATIVE, ONLY ONE OPTION LEFT​

The [CB]/[JB] are losing the economic narrative, people are feeling the economic strangling, countries are now feeling it. The people will soon demand answers of why this is happening. The Biden administration is now in the process of controlling the inflation narrative, [FF] on food supply coming

EP. 2573B - INSURGENCY, NEXT COUNTERINSURGENCY, CORN IS DEVELOPED & WILL SOON BE HARVESTED​

The [DS] is doing everything they can to make the people comply. The [DS] players are now pushing mandatory vaccinations. This is the same template other countries are following. The people must see it to believe it. The [DS] is panicking because the people are not complying with their demands, so now they are screaming to business and to the people you must do what we say or else. The patriots are in control, the corn is ready to harvested, get ready for the insurgency. The patriots have countermeasures in place its called the counterinsurgency.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It is God's stage. He expects us to protect it.

We paid an uncalculable price to ensure God-given freedom and liberty.

We are no longer enjoying the show.

Cue? Curtain?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It is God's stage. He expects us to protect it.

We paid an uncalculable price to ensure God-given freedom and liberty.

We are no longer enjoying the show.

Cue? Curtain?
'We' haven't paid that price my friend, others before us did! 'We' don't have the fortitude, the guts nor the courage to fight back against an illegitimate and tyrannous government like they did against the British. The America you're referencing is long gone, replaced by government handouts and degeneracy. Nothing in place today will stop it. Not laws, not courts, not petitions or investigations. No rallies, strikes or demonstrations will change the course of our journey into global control. None of that will do anything to slow the pace of which America is crumbling.

The one part of this Q tale I'm still hoping for to come to fruition is the military being the white knight in a sea of darkness. That's a dangerous hope for sure, and a foolish one I'll admit, but its the only chance I see that we have left.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think we are now just waiting for the MOASS. They need to crash the stock market and money before they make a move. At least that is certainly what I would do.

Ironpig

Firefighters
Silver Miner
Reaction score
'We' haven't paid that price my friend, others before us did! 'We' don't have the fortitude, the guts nor the courage to fight back against an illegitimate and tyrannous government like they did against the British. The America you're referencing is long gone, replaced by government handouts and degeneracy. Nothing in place today will stop it. Not laws, not courts, not petitions or investigations. No rallies, strikes or demonstrations will change the course of our journey into global control. None of that will do anything to slow the pace of which America is crumbling.

The one part of this Q tale I'm still hoping for to come to fruition is the military being the white knight in a sea of darkness. That's a dangerous hope for sure, and a foolish one I'll admit, but its the only chance I see that we have left.
It was way easier to fight in the 1700's
No radios, no satellites no Big Brother watching over you. No one could start a movement without somebody knowing today. It would be crushed.
They used to secretly communicate with patterns of laundry drying on the line.
Can't really communicate using electric dryers today.
Pretty nutty world we live in today.
I'm very sorry it has come to this.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It was way easier to fight in the 1700's
No radios, no satellites no Big Brother watching over you. No one could start a movement without somebody knowing today. It would be crushed.
They used to secretly communicate with patterns of laundry drying on the line.
Can't really communicate using electric dryers today.
Pretty nutty world we live in today.
I'm very sorry it has come to this.
I agree entirely. The thing is tho... not everyone who has control of those things you mentioned are willing to continue supporting an illegitimate government after that government reaches a certain point flexing its power. Moreover, I believe we would be shocked at the amount of fire power and technology is in the hands of the people. Besides, are you not entertained? I sure am! I mean really...being front and center during a time in history when the survival of the most wealthy, prosperous nation in human history is teetering on the brink! Now THAT'S Entertainment!!

It beats watching 3 Stooges reruns brother!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631303334342.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You know, I never thought about it that way until now! Events so crazy...they might just start coming true!! At this point I'm just along for the ride!
I go between digging a bunker to rambo and everything inbetween.
The moves don't project strength from the asshats pulling idiot doooooo's strings. In fact I thought the best reply would have just laughed in joementias face.
I don't believe half the country is jabbed.
I don't think half of the unjabbed will get jabbed.
So you fire tens of millions probably the more productive and skilled.
Very soon everything collapses.
While the unjabbed plot against you.

Great idea give smart creative hard working people free time to work against you while everything is falling apart around you. People seeing now where this is heading. WWG1WGA has never been more true.

Only someone that BELIEVES electric cars don't create pollution can overlook and ignore such things.

PS Today I really wish I could have listened to Rush Limbaugh to get his take on this insanity.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
613c314f036902aed980fc5d.jpg

POP Episode II (Exodus Entertainment and Erev Rav) IPOT Presents - 9.11.21

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

A Secretive Pentagon Program That Started on Trump's Last Day in Office Just Ended. The Mystery Has Not. (washingtonpost.com)73

Posted by msmash on Friday September 10, 2021 @07:00PM from the how-about-that dept.
A Pentagon program that delegated management of a huge swath of the Internet to a Florida company in January -- just minutes before President Trump left office -- has ended as mysteriously as it began, with the Defense Department this week retaking control of 175 million IP addresses. New submitter echo123 shares a report:The program had drawn scrutiny because of its unusual timing, starting amid a politically charged changeover of federal power, and because of its enormous scale. At its peak, the company, Global Resource Systems, controlled almost 6 percent of a section of the Internet called IPv4. The IP addresses had been under Pentagon control for decades but left unused, despite being potentially worth billions of dollars on the open market.

Adding to the mystery, company registration records showed Global Resource Systems at the time was only a few months old, having been established in September 2020, and had no publicly reported federal contracts, no obvious public-facing website and no sign on the shared office space it listed as its physical address in Plantation, Fla. The company also did not respond to requests for comment, and the Pentagon did not announce the program or publicly acknowledge its existence until The Washington Post reported on it in April. And now it's done. Kind of.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon made a technical announcement -- visible mainly to network administrators around the world -- saying it was resuming control of the 175 million IP addresses and directing the traffic to its own servers. On Friday the Pentagon told The Post that the pilot program, which it previously had characterized as a cybersecurity measure designed to detect unspecified "vulnerabilities" and "prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space," was over. Parts of the Internet once managed by Global Resource Systems, the Pentagon said, now were being overseen by the Department of Defense Information Network, known by the acronym DODIN and part of U.S. Cyber Command, based at Fort Meade.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

A Secretive Pentagon Program That Started on Trump's Last Day in Office Just Ended. The Mystery Has Not. (washingtonpost.com)73

Posted by msmash on Friday September 10, 2021 @07:00PM from the how-about-that dept.
A Pentagon program that delegated management of a huge swath of the Internet to a Florida company in January -- just minutes before President Trump left office -- has ended as mysteriously as it began, with the Defense Department this week retaking control of 175 million IP addresses. New submitter echo123 shares a report:The program had drawn scrutiny because of its unusual timing, starting amid a politically charged changeover of federal power, and because of its enormous scale. At its peak, the company, Global Resource Systems, controlled almost 6 percent of a section of the Internet called IPv4. The IP addresses had been under Pentagon control for decades but left unused, despite being potentially worth billions of dollars on the open market.

Adding to the mystery, company registration records showed Global Resource Systems at the time was only a few months old, having been established in September 2020, and had no publicly reported federal contracts, no obvious public-facing website and no sign on the shared office space it listed as its physical address in Plantation, Fla. The company also did not respond to requests for comment, and the Pentagon did not announce the program or publicly acknowledge its existence until The Washington Post reported on it in April. And now it's done. Kind of.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon made a technical announcement -- visible mainly to network administrators around the world -- saying it was resuming control of the 175 million IP addresses and directing the traffic to its own servers. On Friday the Pentagon told The Post that the pilot program, which it previously had characterized as a cybersecurity measure designed to detect unspecified "vulnerabilities" and "prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space," was over. Parts of the Internet once managed by Global Resource Systems, the Pentagon said, now were being overseen by the Department of Defense Information Network, known by the acronym DODIN and part of U.S. Cyber Command, based at Fort Meade.
I just ran across that info on another site. One more thing that makes you go, Hmmmmm....

The full article is here:

A secretive Pentagon program that started on Trump’s last day in office just ended. The mystery has not.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

1631371112630.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Great idea give smart creative hard working people free time to work against you while everything is falling apart around you.
Smart, Creative, Hard-Working, one thing i've noticed, these traits don't just 'go away' in a human, they may not be used all the time, but the ability remains

.....at one point, it was tough to be a mechanic because everyone knew how to change spark plugs, i could make a little money replacing points but the best money was opening up that engine to replace a timing chain, roll in new main bearings...fix front end suspension

you had to be good at the stuff they didn't teach in high school auto shop

today, you can replace spark plugs in a customers car every year and they'd never know what you're doing to them......men included

part of that is because they removed auto shop from our public school system...

it's in the education...we'll do what we know to do, we won't, once something is put out of reach

First Step in fixing a car:
Hook Up Computer Reader

not many have a code reader and even less know how to use a reader...teach that in school, hand everyone a Code Reader for their car and some problems will fix themselves

teach everyone what fiat is...tell us all how the Dems are the True Racists in our country...

we could fix a lot through education

and THEY know that

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

This is very in interesting. Are we sure this isn't a planted story, given the source is WaPo?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is very in interesting. Are we sure this isn't a planted story, given the source is WaPo?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/mxnium

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/mxnium
Alright alright....LOL!

yeah, definitely part of someone's plan. The question is...who's plan, the white hats or the globalists?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

A secretive Pentagon program that started on Trump’s last day in office just ended. The mystery has not.

Control of a remarkable 6 percent of the Internet was handed over to a Florida company as part of a cybersecurity pilot project. Now the Pentagon has taken all 175 million IP address spaces back.

A Pentagon program that delegated management of a huge swath of the Internet to a Florida company in January — just minutes before President Donald Trump left office — has ended as mysteriously as it began, with the Defense Department this week retaking control of 175 million IP addresses.

The program had drawn scrutiny because of its unusual timing, starting amid a politically charged changeover of federal power, and because of its enormous scale. At its peak, the company, Global Resource Systems, controlled almost 6 percent of a section of the Internet called IPv4. The IP addresses had been under Pentagon control for decades but left unused, despite being potentially worth billions of dollars on the open market.
Adding to the mystery, company registration records showed Global Resource Systems at the time was only a few months old, having been established in September 2020, and had no publicly reported federal contracts, no obvious public-facing website and no sign on the shared office space it listed as its physical address in Plantation, Fla. The company also did not respond to requests for comment, and the Pentagon did not announce the program or publicly acknowledge its existence until The Washington Post reported on it in April.

And now it’s done. Kind of.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon made a technical announcement — visible mainly to network administrators around the world — saying it was resuming control of the 175 million IP addresses and directing the traffic to its own servers. On Friday, the Pentagon told The Post that the pilot program, which it previously had characterized as a cybersecurity measure designed to detect unspecified “vulnerabilities” and “prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space,” was over. Parts of the Internet once managed by Global Resource Systems, the Pentagon said, now were being overseen by the Department of Defense Information Network, known by the acronym DODIN and part of U.S. Cyber Command, based at Fort Meade. Minutes before Trump left office, millions of the Pentagon’s dormant IP addresses sprang to life. The IP addresses had never been sold or leased to the company, merely put under its control for the pilot program, created by an elite Pentagon unit known as the Defense Digital Service, which reports directly to the secretary of defense and bills itself as a “SWAT team of nerds” that solves emergency problems and conducts experimental work for the military.

“The Defense Digital Service established a plan to launch the cybersecurity pilot and then transition control of the initiative to DoD partners,” Russell Goemaere, a spokesman for the Defense Department, said in a statement to The Post. “Following the DDS pilot, shifting DoD Internet Protocol (IP) advertisement to DoD’s traditional operations and mature network security processes, maintains consistency across the DODIN. This allows for active management of the IP space and ensure the Department has the operational maneuver space necessary to maintain and improve DODIN resiliency.”

But the Pentagon statement shed little new light on exactly what the pilot program was doing or why it now has ended. It’s clear, though, that its mission has been extended even as it comes more formally under Pentagon control.

On the unusual timing of the start of the pilot program — which began the transfer of control of IP addresses at 11:57 a.m. on Inauguration Day, three minutes before President Biden took office — Goemaere added, “The decision to launch and the scheduling of the DDS pilot effort was agnostic of administration change. The effort was planned and initiated in the Fall of 2020. It was launched in mid-January 2021 when the required infrastructure was in place. Given the opportunity, maintaining low visibility was also desirable in order to observe traffic in its current state, allowing us to identify potential vulnerabilities and assess and mitigate potential cyber threats.” Global Resource Systems did not return a request for comment Friday.

The unusual nature of the program has been tracked by several people in the networking world, including Doug Madory, director of Internet analysis for Kentik, a network monitoring company.

In April, Madory, a former Air Force officer, had come to believe the program was intended to collect intelligence. By announcing control of such a large section of the Internet — especially one the Pentagon had left mothballed for years — it likely was possible to reroute information flowing across the Internet to military networks for examination and analysis.
Internet protocol from 1989 leaves data vulnerable to hijackers. Madory said Friday that routine networking errors can make such operations fruitful.

“There are a lot of networks that inadvertently leak out vulnerabilities,” he said. “I’m sure they’ve been scooping that noise up for the past few months.”

Such tactics, he added, can allow cyberspies to discover weaknesses in the networks of adversaries or potentially detect evidence of how adversaries are surveilling your own networks, to help inform the creation of better defenses. Madory shared one more tantalizing fact: His analysis of traffic flowing through the Internet addresses once controlled by Global Resource Systems are still leading to the same place as they have for most of the year — a computer router in Ashburn, Va., a major hub of Internet connections for government agencies and private companies — despite the official resumption of Pentagon control.

Alice Crites and Paul Sonne contributed to this report.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What good is controlling a bunch of unused IP address's? I mean they probably hold some value but temporary control seems rather pointless.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What good is controlling a bunch of unused IP address's? I mean they probably hold some value but temporary control seems rather pointless.
Maybe used to route copies of information being sent across the network? Like cloning a phone, double labeled address, gets sent to both, intended recipient doesn’t know the difference because they’re getting their mail/traffic?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
FWIW

Q is not a person!!!

Q was an operation of Military Intelligence to put some heat into the system, to stir things up, and to get people thinking and researching for themselves, to generate more heat!

The first law of thermodynamics states that the change in internal energy of a system equals the net heat transfer into the system minus the net work done by the system. In equation form, the first law of thermodynamics is ΔU = Q − W.

Here ΔU is the change in internal energy U of the system. Q is the net heat transferred into the system-that is, Q is the sum of all heat transfer into and out of the system. W is the net work done by the system-that is, W is the sum of all work done on or by the system. We use the following sign conventions: if Q is positive, then there is a net heat transfer into the system; if W is positive, then there is net work done by the system. So positive Q adds energy to the system and positive W takes energy from the system. Thus ΔU = Q − W.. Note also that if more heat transfer into the system occurs than work done, the difference is stored as internal energy.

If Q is positive, then there is a net heat transfer into the system

Now do you understand whatQ+means?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2574A - PATRIOTS ARE NOW PAVING THE WAY FOR THE NEW CURRENCY​

China's economy is beginning to breakdown. The [CB] are trying to push their Great Reset. The people are pushing back. The new currency is now coming into focus, countries are starting to adopt alternative currencies where the [CB] will have no control.States in the US are now looking at alternative currencies.

EP. 2574B - “I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE GOING TO DECERTIFY THE ELECTION”,COUNTER PUNCH, 15TH ROUND​

The [DS] is now preparing their event, we are in a full blown information war. The [DS]/fake news will now push as many distractions as possible to keep the focus of the main event. The main event is the election fraud, the [DS] cheated to put the resident in place. As we get closer and closer to the forensic audit being released we will see more draconian measures to keep the news cycle clogged and the people talking about other things. When this begins to fail, they will then push riots and a communication blackout. We are now in the 15th round, the counter punch is coming and the election will most likely be decertified.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Why can't these fuckwits write something instead of creating endless monetized videos of little to no substance???

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why can't these fuckwits write something instead of creating endless monetized videos of little to no substance???
fortunately, the field is wide open for ANYONE to create a video...

Your destiny awaits...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Look at it from this perspective. This "information" comes pretty much exclusively from monetized and/or sponsored video posters, not one shred comes from people posting videos just to present information. Ask yourself why that is...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Look at it from this perspective. This "information" comes pretty much exclusively from monetized and/or sponsored video posters, not one shred comes from people posting videos just to present information. Ask yourself why that is...
^^Well said! It's always about the money!^^^

fortunately, the field is wide open for ANYONE to create a video...

Your destiny awaits...

I don't have the 'sources' these internet celebrities seem to. If they don't have sources that their opinions are just that, opinions. We all know opinions are like assholes....everyone has one!

Carry on men!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Here's something for you guys to chew on and speaks to the whole 'the internet is going down any minute now' and another 'FF is imminent' distraction!

1631544830621.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Pass, too much gristle and not enough meat.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

If you see no value in the video's then you certainly aren't going to read any of those articles. So why do you care?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The videos would have value if they were to the point and not sponsored in any way.

I take the time to read, I won't waste time watching endless videos. A well written and researched article/essay/book is worth a thousand monetized videos that number in the tens of thousands.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ask yourself why that is...
They do this full time. It's not free.

If you have ever tried to put together a video you know you'll need equipment.

A computer
A good camera (not your phone)
A good microphone
Lighting
Software to process and edit video.
A desk and chair.
An office.

Then you have to write a cogent script and be really good at reading it, but before you write, you need to compile information from the web that might even cost money to access.

I look at these videos as time savers. These folks aggregate from many sources. I hear reports I never would have seen if not for their diligence.

Try it sometime. It will take you a year to spit polish your presentation to be as good as what these guys do in 45 minutes.

Then you'll charge, or advertise for your time too.

Oh, and all of these folks have been demonetized from Youtube where they were very successful for many years until an agenda was set loose.

Because of cancel culture most companies will NOT advertise with these videographers.

I speed these up to 1.75x and listen fast!

Last edited: