• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

IVERMECTIN SAVED MY LIFE, LIBS LAUGH AT CONSERVATIVE COVID DEATHS, REMEMBERING 9/11​

The left rejoices in the death of someone who was refused Ivermectin., meanwhile it saved my life and we can’t forget that some people really did something on 9/11, just not this.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2575A - THE [CB]/[JB] ECONOMIC LIE IS BEING EXPOSED, PEOPLE ARE SEEING THROUGH THE ILLUSION​

The [CB]/Ds are trying to push a tax bill that will make everyone taxes increase. Trump warned the people about this. Small business are going to get hit hard, this is part of the Great Reset plan. The push to get rid of unvaccinated employees is part of the Great Reset Plan. Inflation is coming, [CB] panicking over Cryptocurrency.

EP. 2575B-BIG LIE IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED,MILITARY CONDUCTING BACKGROUND CHECKS,SLEEPERS REMOVED​

The patriots have the [DS] exactly where they want them, they know their next move it is all part of devolution. While the [DS] is planning their defensive events, the military has been conducting background checks to identify the sleepers. Those who have the ability to access classified information and are part of the swamp will be removed. The big lie is about to revealed and the [DS] is ready to block this information. Planned along time ago the patriots are ready to expose the [DS] to the world.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'm trying to stay upbeat but it's tough when you feel the stabbing pain of frustration in your chest!

1631588647261.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CLIFF HIGH - DEEP STATE IS MAKING US BELIEVE THEY ARE WINNING​

September 14th, 2021
All I can say is - yes they are and it sure does appear this way. Cliff says that there is white hats fighting back. He says there is a brutal beatdown coming in the Financial system. He says this will be by design. He says the economy, audits and disturbing information that will be released will be the 3 things that turn this around.

He says that the dollar will fall, the economy will get rocked, sounds like a lot of turmoil in the banking system that will have a domino effect. Food supplies will crash. The CCP and Bill Gates are the two largest farmers in the United States.

Cliff forecasts that very soon there will be a response against the evil Australian Tyranny they are experiencing right now. He said it will be a violent spark in Australia and other countries will soon after echo. The data suggests that this will be a massacre due to the state brutality of the Gov. The people will stand up finally Cliff says. He says the Australians are not unarmed and this is the great battle between good and evil and evil cannot win. He says they know this but are in denial. He says the silent war will soon break out in the open.

Once they attacked us with the Covid and Vaccines by the Deep State there is no going back. The line has been crossed. He says the Deep State added 800 years in History that was for their own purposes and things are not what we have been told about anything. He says this war that will break out in the open will be a brutal war and he believes that 1.4 Billion will die from the Vaccine.

Cliff has a hard time believing that people are willingly going with these vaccines that we have no clue what they do. People just follow the media orders and do not do their own research but rely on the WHO, CDC, FDA and Pharmaceuticals.

Ireland, Scotland, Denmark and Sweden will not be hit as hard Cliff says.

It is unbelievable that doctors continue to place patients on Ventilators when 9 out of 10 die. It is incredible how stupid and unconscious these so called "scientific doctors" are doing, if they would just pay attention and keep detail to how many are dying on Vents. It is like they are in a trance or hypnotized.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are the safest drugs in HISTORY but yet the CDC says it could be harmful and to take a drug that is UNTESTED? Crazy. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine could probably help cure or heal ALL viral caused disorders and diseases.

The FDA is now considering eliminating supplements that help fight Covid and the Vaccine effects. They are telling the businesses NOT to sell this, forcing the people to have to research to find them -- NAC, Glutathione and Vitamin C help tremendously - they are instructing Amazon not to sell NAC anymore. There are so many Headlining Stories and the media doesn't cover anything. The media is the antichrist motor running this evil empire.

We have to get out of this "Monkey See, Monkey Do" mentality and do our own independent research.

How many have taken the shot? Cliff thinks that about 70 Million that are vaccinated at least once and possibly 36 million fully vaccinated. So there are a lot less vaccinated than reported. People are waking up a little bit and realizing that the shot is making people feel sick. Cliff says the first shot wears off in about 3 months...so it is not life long as we once believed, which is GREAT NEWS. The vaccinated are going to experience some issues like blood clots that can make one feel very fatigue and not able to take deep breaths and catch their breath. Vaccinated will struggle to keep up at work due to Fatigue.

Cliff says the Australian Military is under Deep State control but they were vaccinated and they may not be themselves in just one year. Cliff says Tens of Millions will die and he said 2022 will be the year of DEATH.

Right now morticians say that their business is up 3 times since the vaccine rollout. The majority is from vaccinated people. More older people are dying than ever before and it is happening very fast.

Cliff says that physical cash will be King in the near future. We are entering a war that will likely occupy 50 years.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am going to keep this up... partially to give heart to my bud, shootie, but also for everybody to feel, grok, understand the Q progress:

Look at this video. I dunno how to post just the video alone... so can sumbody with savvy make it so? Thousands of people in an entire stadium several different stadiums chanting:

"FUCK JOE BIDEN!"

Oh, and cheering, "WE LOVE TRUMP!" and giving a standing ovation!! <-- When he shows up at a boxing event.

Stand back, alla youse -- Most ricky-tick shootie...

Answer this question in your heart:

Do you -- or do you not -- see a HUGE, UNPRECEDENTED IN HUMAN HISTORY groundswell of people who...

...wait for it...

...HAVE BEEN SHOWN?

Q: "They must be shown"

If you folks look at the videos, do you think people have not awakened? I mean the thousands chanting -- that two years ago were silent at those stadiums.

This is what was needed. If ten 20 thousand people at a time, in public...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Look at this video. I dunno how to post just the video alone...
first thing I did was click on the link you provided...

second thing I did was click on the title of the video (it's a Utube vid when that shows up)

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 9.05.59 AM.png

Which opened the video IN youtube page

Third thing I did was click 'Share' which opens up a small window popup and copied the url to paste below - why click 'share'? Because sometimes the actual url bar has a time added to it which when pasted it starts the video where you left off. You could be halfway through the video and when you copy the url it picks up where you left off. Copying the 'share' url doesn't add the time (unless you click the little box "Start at".

Kapich?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
More than one way to skin a cat...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here's a traitor doing traitor like things... How long is he gonna remain in charge?
they'll do to him what they're doing to Cuomo and Newsome

they're going to replace him because he's going to retire and they'll bring in someone with fangs and nails.......

we'll soon forget what he did and someone will come along and honor him and his hard work and he'll

@walk away

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
they'll do to him what they're doing to Cuomo and Newsome

they're going to replace him because he's going to retire and they'll bring in someone with fangs and nails.......

we'll soon forget what he did and someone will come along and honor him and his hard work and he'll

@walk away
I hope they bring in one of those faggot tranny generals they have. Talk about funny memes!!!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hope they bring in one of those faggot tranny generals they have. Talk about funny memes!!!
you're reading my mind

i want more clowns, not less

:2 thumbs up:

i mean, i can't join them, and i'm but only one man, i can't destroy them....so,

they might as well be entertaining

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-2504.jpg

PRt-2504b.jpg

PRt-2504c.jpg

And this one:

THt-1731.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 5.41.14 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2576A - [CB] GREAT RESET WILL NOT BE FOR THEM, THINK MIRROR​

The [CB] are trying to keep the economic system together. They do not want people to see what is coming, all cover stories have been stripped away. China is now having economic problems. [JB] inflation can be seen by the people. The [CB] believes they are pushing the people to the Great Reset but the patriots are exposing their plan.

EP. 2576B - MILLEY [MARKER], DEFCON [1], NON NUCLEAR, THINK FOOTBALL, NSA MONITORING​

The [DS] is now building the narrative for the distraction. They don't know when the forensic audit will be released, they have the Sept 18 rally, riots, Cyber attacks and now Milley being pushed to distract the people from the truth. The devolution plan is moving forward and the [DS] is preparing to counter the movement. When Cogcon 1 (Defcon 1) is announced the [DS] will go into overdrive. We are in an information war and the patriots are on the offensive and the [DS] is on the defensive.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631671503851.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"7 out of 10 plane crashes are targeted kills..." Q

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Picking up speed. These are not words they are actions.......

Second senior official leaving DHS in a week​

BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 09/14/21 09:27 PM EDT

Second senior official leaving DHS in a week

David Shahoulian, a senior official at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), is leaving his post, making him the second high-ranking official to leave the department this week.
A source confirmed to The Hill on Tuesday that Shahoulian, who served as assistant secretary of border and immigration policy, has resigned from his post.
Shahoulian is leaving the department for personal reasons, according to CNN, citing a source familiar with the departure. He also served at DHS under the Obama administration, and previously spent time as assistant secretary for border security and immigration.
The departure comes one day after Karen Olick, who was serving as chief of staff to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, announced that she would be stepping down from her position at the end of the month.
She is departing for an undisclosed opportunity, according to Politico.
Jennifer Higgings, who is the current associate director of Refugee, Asylum and International Operations at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, will reportedly take over as chief of staff until a replacement is chosen.
The departures of the two senior officials comes as DHS is responding to a number of pressing issues in the U.S., including the large influx of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border and now, the resettlement of thousands of Afghans that were evacuated in recent weeks.
President Biden last month directed DHS to serve as the lead agency overseeing the resettlement of vulnerable Afghans and allies from the country.
The agency established a Unified Coordination Group to manage the effort, which includes initial immigration processing, COVID-19 testing and subsequent isolation or quarantine if needed, and resettlement support for individuals who are not U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
The administration is expecting to welcome 65,000 Afghan refugees by the end of September, according to CNN. An additional 30,000 will likely follow in the next 12 months.
Those numbers, the network noted, is a sizable increase from the previous number of monthly admissions, which was around 2,000.
Shahoulian was previously the Democratic chief counsel of the House Judiciary Committee, which was one of the congressional panels that acquired documents regarding former President Trump’s controversial “zero tolerance” policy that separated thousands of migrant families, CNN noted.
Rebecca Beitsch contributed to this report.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this will be the replacement

1631715241215.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Is "Kevin" a reference to Kevin Spacey?

Anyone know the year of that Q post? The font is too small for my weary eyes.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
you answered your own Q uestion...!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is "Kevin" a reference to Kevin Spacey?

Anyone know the year of that Q post? The font is too small for my weary eyes.
I believe it's a reference to Kevin Corke. He made the tweet in the Q post below:

1631742984869.png

I had to look up what CEST meant:
Central European Summer Time (CEST) is 2 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Very interesting that Q mentioned Watergate and unfit for command along with the dates in the context of the Woodward expose.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We'll see guys....let's not lose our minds here!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Third thing I did was click 'Share' which opens up a small window popup and copied the url to paste below - why click 'share'? Because sometimes the actual url bar has a time added to it which when pasted it starts the video where you left off. You could be halfway through the video and when you copy the url it picks up where you left off. Copying the 'share' url doesn't add the time (unless you click the little box "Start at".

Kapich?
Bowing humbly... wincing... head turned aside...

"no"

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PA ELEC. INVESTIGATION BEGINS, MILLEY ADMITS TREASON, NEWSOM FRAUD ON VIDEO, RP78 ANNOUNCEMENT!​

Today we follow up on Milley’s treason, some shocking stories about unnecessary covid deaths, PA is starting their election investigation and stick around to the end for a very important heart felt announcement from me about the future of this channel and my life going forward.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2577A - IT HAS BEGUN, THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL FOR ALL TO SEE, [CB] DEEP PANIC​

The entire economic system is now falling apart, the people are going to see this first hand, sometimes you must show the people. The crisis is coming and the [CB] is panicking. The Atlanta Fed has already reversed the GDP numbers and it doesn't look good.

EP. 2577B - RUNNING RED, TRACK & FOLLOW EVENTS, THINK PROJECTION, JUSTICE IS COMING​

The [DS] is now preparing the narrative, they are projecting everything onto Trump by using the Milley story. Was Milley a WH?. The timing of the story corresponds to Devolution. The [DS]/fake news are trying to make it seem like Trump was about to attack China, why. Is the projection timed with the forensic audit. Trump did say we were attacked and it worse than Pearl Harbor and 911. So who attacked us, was it China? Is China preparing for the fallout, is the [DS] preparing for the fallout, it starting to seem that way.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WE ARE IMMUNE TO THE DICTATES OF TYRANTS -- BRENT JOHNSON​

Researcher and radio host Brent Johnson returns to SGT Report to discuss mask and vaccine "mandates", and Brent's startling prediction that Joe Biden's days left in office are numbered.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2578A - CORRUPT FEDERAL AGENTS INVOLVED IN BITCOIN SEIZURE, RED OCTOBER​

Evergrande is real trouble and it could rock the entire economy of China. Gold has been pushed down hard. The Rep say the debt ceiling will need to be raised by the D's will we be running red in October. The Bitcoin seizure just took a turn, it seems federal agents are involved in the heist.

EP. 2578B-OUT THEY GO,CLEAN HOUSE IS VERY IMPORTANT,[DS] PANICKING OVER DURHAM & AZ FORENSIC AUDIT​

The [DS] now know when the forensic audit is going to be released. Think about all of the distractions they put into place to clog the news cycles. They are building the narrative to make it seem like Trump is unhinged and that he would use nuclear weapons, think mirror. Psaki says that [JB]/puppet masters would never foment an insurrection, RED 4. The forensic audit is coming out at the end of this month and the [DS] is ready to push their agenda. buckle up it's going to be a rough ride.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seen on gab. Can’t vouch:

I’ve just skimmed Sussman’s full indictment. He is COMPLETELY fucked and so is the Clinton campaign and whoever Tech Executive 1 is (EDIT: Shawn Henry?). Durham has - and knows - EVERYTHING about what went on down to a scary level of detail.

Consider the following:
- Durham has been pulling major players before a grand jury this year
- he’s been investigating these people since April 2019
- one of them just got indicted for lying to the FBI about whether he was working for the Clinton campaign when making up shit about Trump and Alfa Bank
- the indictment also points out he lied to Congress
- Garland and Joe have done nothing(!) about this

Ignore the liars, the naysayers and the disinformation agents patriots.
Things are happening.

See the indictment for yourself:
https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../9901e223-403a-47ce-93e0-1d78a5ff6627.#page=1

----------------------------------------

Hopefully it’s the first of many to come.

For those that didn’t follow at the time, this “alfa bank” stuff was totally made up. In the indictment they explain how “researchers” at a University were paid off through a federal contract (taxpayer $) to do the HRC scam. One of the “researchers” balked at everything because it was so fake ... but Shawn Henry asked him if you didn’t know anything about computers would it fly ... and the answer was OK ROFL

So ... the key to understanding how fake this is was in the log “timestamps” - they were made up. A good analyst at the time noted that the logging mechanism locked in source code would have formatted the entries in the logs differently and there’s no way the systems allegedly in play could have produced.

The indictment also notes that the “server” involved was a phony or spam server ... “trump-email.com” - as if that tied anything to anything. In an e-mail review one “researcher” noted all they’d had to do was send a dummy request back and forth to make it appear as if there was something there that wasn’t. The indictment goes on to specify there wasn’t anything there, no tries to Trump, nothing, nada, zilch.

Then the standard M/O - feed the press, rinse & repeat.

The taxpayer dollars should come in handy - massive fraud.