• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
On Telegram

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.25.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.25.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.26.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.26.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 9.26.58 PM.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
@ArthurSchwartz Reminder: CIA briefed Obama & Biden on intelligence suggesting that Hillary & her campaign cooked up the entire Russia hoax as part of a scheme to deflect from Hillary’s email server problems.

E_cbmWqWQAQqPVf

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This looks like a good time to ask the savvy guys here:

1. If you don't have Telegram, wouldn't those who subscribed RE-post everything?

2. If Telegram is the ONLY path... Can sumbody tell me what Telegram is, and how it will affect my computer?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Holy shit.

View attachment 225157

This above would give even Shootie's numb feeties a tingle!
Nah, my feet are fine. After all that's happened, and not happened the past few years, I would much rather be shown than told at this point.

Let's see what HAPPENS rather than what we're told will happen. Being on the precipice is a feeling we've had time and time again. Unfortunately all the previous experiences have led nowhere. I wish I had an ounce of silver for every time I've read the word 'soon' the last 5 years or so. Not sure if this time it will end up the same way but, unlike the past, I'll wait until we have something really compelling to talk about rather than more unfounded predictions.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

1. If you don't have Telegram, wouldn't those who subscribed RE-post everything?

2. If Telegram is the ONLY path... Can sumbody tell me what Telegram is, and how it will affect my computer?

Walter, I suspect that limiting the amount of subs to a Telegram group keeps the hosting and bandwidth happy.

It info will be reposted, for sure, but the info needs to get out first.

Telegram is 'like' WhatsApp but on steroids, and with a many features added like that you can search for groups from within the app and the groups are not limited to 256 users. Many more features.

One can also view content on a public Telegram group without joining the group.

If you use the apps (Android and Windows) from the Telegram.org website then ALL content is accessible. The app, from Alphabet Playpen censors 'unwanted' content. No alternative for Fruit devices.

To install and activate Telegram you need to link it to a cellphone number on an Android device. You can then install it on Windows and link the Windows app to the Android Telegram feed/app.

Some people don't like linking their personal # to Telegram.

I'm running Telegram on a Android Tab with a pay-as-you-go SIM and without personal info on the Tablet. The account on the tablet is enabling the Telegram App on my Windows PC.

Golden Regards
Uncle

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Holy shit.

View attachment 225157

This above would give even Shootie's numb feeties a tingle!

I have a hard time believing that a hard nosed prosecutor like Durham has suddenly joined Telegram and is now broadcasting his every move...

It just doesn't pass the smell test

Careful who you follow

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that a hard nosed prosecutor like Durham has suddenly joined Telegram and is now broadcasting his every move...

Careful who you follow
You said it much better than I've been saying it the past year or so!!

In the words of a former president:

Trust but verify!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Walter, I suspect that limiting the amount of subs to a Telegram group keeps the hosting and bandwidth happy.

It info will be reposted, for sure, but the info needs to get out first.

Telegram is 'like' WhatsApp but on steroids, and with a many features added like that you can search for groups from within the app and the groups are not limited to 256 users. Many more features.

One can also view content on a public Telegram group without joining the group.

If you use the apps (Android and Windows) from the Telegram.org website then ALL content is accessible. The app, from Alphabet Playpen censors 'unwanted' content. No alternative for Fruit devices.

To install and activate Telegram you need to link it to a cellphone number on an Android device. You can then install it on Windows and link the Windows app to the Android Telegram feed/app.

Some people don't like linking their personal # to Telegram.

I'm running Telegram on a Android Tab with a pay-as-you-go SIM and without personal info on the Tablet. The account on the tablet is enabling the Telegram App on my Windows PC.

Golden Regards
Uncle
You da man wid da data. Thanks, bro.

Based on my new level of understanding... I will just wait for someone to spill the Telegram Sekrits.

PS: I gots no Adroid, and I gots no cellphone. So screw me. I are a back number now, I guess.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Careful who you follow

He hasn't broadcast anything so far... I see what you are saying but at some point he has to show what has Already happened. I see this as more "news broadcasts" because we all know that CNN isn't going to cover shit.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
il Donaldo Trumpo @PapiTrumpo

"...so we're from the proud men, right Tom?" "proud BOYS, Jim. JEEZ!!! Didn't you get my memo??"

E_cHbjsXIAEYbJA

He hasn't broadcast anything so far... I see what you are saying but at some point he has to show what has Already happened. I see this as more "news broadcasts" because we all know that CNN isn't going to cover shit.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I'm not saying that the indictment isn't real,
I'm questioning who is doing the posting...That is all

-------------

#Durham indictment pg 2 alleging lawyer Sussman was acting on behalf of 3 clients not a “good citizen” when he went to FBI. NOTE: Durham “multiple media outlets” reported on purported “secret channel” between Trump Org + Russian Bank 1 days before election https://t.co/d4cqBTLPxf pic.twitter.com/DWVQ6xyTbB— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 16, 2021

E_b2XVRWYAAGq_-

Some items from Drop 2332
See what was put in red box?

7bcd1c8890a6e000715d8e98703dbb895c53e931599aecd500cf493b862988dc.jpg

95254fbb5f7697f7a7fc0fc5082c1715e20478938ba2559dcc72a20427bd2de6.jpg

Now lets go back in time and connect some dots again. Memory refresher.
What do Perkins Coie, BackPage .com, DNC and border state Arizona have in common?

note: ---> "$2.9 million seized from Perkins Coie (H R C law firm) due to activities with Backpage… Post by Tony Modugno"

"Smoking gun is if it goes to court with arrests and convictions. The whole case is from when Backpage was taken down for trafficking and now they have added the law firm Perkins Coie to the list on the 2nd page."

"Read the 7th item in the list of forfeitures. They seized over $2 million from a US Bank account belonging to Perkins Coie — an estimate $2.9 million were taken from their bank account according to the document. If it is real, this could have to do with the executive order Trump signed last year which made it legal to freeze all bank accounts associated with human trafficking. Their assets were taken. So yes, they are a defendant."

backpage-2-624x800.jpg

"Perkins Coie is where Shawn Lucas served papers as a process server. Two days later he lay dead on his bathroom floor. I hope they dig deep. Human trafficking is more lucrative than drugs and didn’t carry the kind of penalties of drug trafficking until Trump….. That is one of the reasons that lots of dems got into the business. By controlling the judicial system they had no fear."

pc-ht-800x467.jpg

backpage-5-800x587.jpg

=====================

8Fhn8an.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I almost want to join Telegram now to follow these channels. Hmm... It is nice to hear this now from Two different people (Durham and McAffee) and they are doing things the same exact way & time. That speaks to coordination.

As Praying Medic has always cautioned everyone... Manage your expectations.

For all I know, those two Telegram accounts could be owned by the same person and that person is just saying the same thing on both accounts. Not really confirmation of anything.

I really am doubting that the Durham account is really Durham.

???

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jeez, Song... yer gettin' wound too tight.

Pretty soon, you'll start doubting who's yer Unca. ;)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jeez, Song... yer gettin' wound too tight.

Pretty soon, you'll start doubting who's yer Unca. ;)
Anyone with a phone can create a Telegram account with whatever name.
I hope it's the John Durham like you do but I have no idea if it really is.
The posts are good news and likely to get many Q followers all excited. Sounds like something a CIA agent or other person in the cabal would enjoy doing to the Q followers. Get their hopes up only to make them look silly.

What matters is what Q posted multiple times: "FUTURE PROVES PAST"

Q3929.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
An interesting post by Praying Medic last night....

PMt-5120.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yabbut -- Just lissen to the naysayers...

They didn't prosecute Page, Strzok, Priestap, Ohr, Baker, Laufman, Kortan, Campbell, Rybicki... apparently, because they had no case against any of them.

OR

They have such solid cases against all of them (and we know it -- we all have seen the damning evidence) and they are following the wildly inventive Praying Medic's idea. Or maybe even thought of it themselves.

I'll take "Solid Cases" for $1000, Alex.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
@ArthurSchwartz Reminder: CIA briefed Obama & Biden on intelligence suggesting that Hillary & her campaign cooked up the entire Russia hoax as part of a scheme to deflect from Hillary’s email server problems.
That's a crime.

Depends. There are sometimes 40 posts on one person's Telegram. I cherry pick through most of them. It's actually too much info IMO.

Praying Medic is on Telegram and he rarely posts. My Telegram 'feed' (who I follow) is getting bigger. Probably 10 people at this point. 2 are friends I swap CV1984 stuff with, so they don't count.

Point is I don't think Telegram is 'suspect' or to be 'feared' as most here believe. It's encrypted end-to-end and the servers are offshore. That's the attractive feature. What'sAPP is owned by FB and while it's encrypted... meh. There is also 'Signal' which is similar to Telegraph, encrypted but servers are in the US. FWIW.

Careful who you follow
Good point. We'll know soon if the Duram Telegraph is for real.

Heck, some are following MacAfee and we all know he's dead right? He is dead, right????

I'm pretty sure CodeMonkeyZ really is Ron Watkins. His posts during the Cyber Symposium revealed that to me. Who is Ron Watkins? He started 4Chan, which Q used and you know all the rest. He was in the right place and time when Q decided his board was 'the one'.

PrayingMedic is Dave Hayes.

Patel Patriot is the 'Devolution' guy. He is like most 'anons', just a guy doing research. He posted his thoughts and it seems he is on the correct path with regards to everything we 'think' is happening. He is NOT a Q follower though his 'devolution' concepts seem to align with Q tenets.

Jovan Pulitzer is also himself. He's posting a lot about the AZ audit.

James Woods is for real - and he does what he does - posts very infrequently.

MelQ is for real - she does Q research that centers around world shipping and human trafficking. I find it difficult to follow her thread because it takes a lot of time to read the multitude of posts.

Rudi Juliani and Durham just arrived on the Telegram scene so 'the jury is still out' for me whether or not they are for reals.

These are the ones I currently follow.

I'm thinking that Telegraph is growing leaps and bounds and is going to be the 'go-to' in the future because it is encrypted. It's not a website, it's kind of like a text message board, unlike any other social media websites.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's a crime.

Depends. There are sometimes 40 posts on one person's Telegram. I cherry pick through most of them. It's actually too much info IMO.

Praying Medic is on Telegram and he rarely posts. My Telegram 'feed' (who I follow) is getting bigger. Probably 10 people at this point. 2 are friends I swap CV1984 stuff with, so they don't count.

Point is I don't think Telegram is 'suspect' or to be 'feared' as most here believe. It's encrypted end-to-end and the servers are offshore. That's the attractive feature. What'sAPP is owned by FB and while it's encrypted... meh. There is also 'Signal' which is similar to Telegraph, encrypted but servers are in the US. FWIW.

Good point. We'll know soon if the Duram Telegraph is for real.

Heck, some are following MacAfee and we all know he's dead right? He is dead, right????

I'm pretty sure CodeMonkeyZ really is Ron Watkins. His posts during the Cyber Symposium revealed that to me. Who is Ron Watkins? He started 4Chan, which Q used and you know all the rest. He was in the right place and time when Q decided his board was 'the one'.

PrayingMedic is Dave Hayes.

Patel Patriot is the 'Devolution' guy. He is like most 'anons', just a guy doing research. He posted his thoughts and it seems he is on the correct path with regards to everything we 'think' is happening. He is NOT a Q follower though his 'devolution' concepts seem to align with Q tenets.

Jovan Pulitzer is also himself. He's posting a lot about the AZ audit.

James Woods is for real - and he does what he does - posts very infrequently.

MelQ is for real - she does Q research that centers around world shipping and human trafficking. I find it difficult to follow her thread because it takes a lot of time to read the multitude of posts.

Rudi Juliani and Durham just arrived on the Telegram scene so 'the jury is still out' for me whether or not they are for reals.

These are the ones I currently follow.

I'm thinking that Telegraph is growing leaps and bounds and is going to be the 'go-to' in the future because it is encrypted. It's not a website, it's kind of like a text message board, unlike any other social media websites.
The James Woods account on Telegram is not James Woods.

JW210914.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
switchboard-operators-at-new-york-new-york-daily-news-archive.jpg

Edna? Mabel? Shirley!

Whaddaya know?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 10.45.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 10.45.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 10.45.28 AM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
, so, let me ask:

our legal system has a Statute of Limitations on Running a Coup?

yeah, now i get it....he's going to wait for the very last minute to become our hero....

uh huh...
No Buck, this is all the same bullshit we've seen spewed out there every day, literally for years ....but you knew that didn't you bruh?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yep...

however, let me share with others . . .
I'm a little bit off today, something down inside just outside's me different
Woke up a little off today, I can tell that something's wrong
I'm a little thrown off today, there's something going on inside outside me
I'm a little bit off today, a little bit off today

thanks for the song ffdp

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
yep...

however, let me share with others . . .
I'm a little bit off today, something down inside just outside's me different
Woke up a little off today, I can tell that something's wrong
I'm a little thrown off today, there's something going on inside outside me
I'm a little bit off today, a little bit off today

thanks for the song ffdp
I'm off every day according to the wife :rotf:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
some days it aint' worth getting out of bed for any of it.....but i can't do that and let some others have a Really Good Day now can I?

:rotf:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'll wait to see if the fireworks go off...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2579A - THE FED IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING​

The Great Reset and the Green New Deal are not going well for the [CB], [JB] held a climate forum and many of the residents around the world did not attend. Pelosi takes a shot at capitalism, the problem is not capitalism it is the [CB]. Recession will hit if Government shuts-down, does this mean the Government is the economy. The Fed is now in the spotlight, more on its way.

EP. 2579B - IT HAS JUST BEGUN, FIRST INDICTMENT SETS THE STAGE, FIRST ARREST CONFIRMS DIRECTION, [9]​

Durham has now released the first indictment, this sets the stage for everything, the first arrest will confirm the future direction. Buckle up its going to be a bumpy ride. The patriots are now on the offensive and the [DS] are the hunted, Durham is on the prowl. The forensic audit is going to be released on Sep 24, the [DS] is ready to use every distraction they have. They are now building up to the J6 rally that they created, did they push this to quickly or will they try to get traction and build on it through the 24, we will have to see. All assets are deployed red lines will be crossed.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing we know is the uniparty. It works so well I wonder if they have time and resources to create both sides of all these arguments that are all divisive. Ivermectin. Horse paste will kill ya or horse paste will save ya & everything the other side says is BS.

Remember they are trying to fool the entire world so no fake fiat expense is spared. Also they are the minority but they are coming off as the majority.

But if that is the case Trump is in on it because all he has to do is say it's rigged and can't be overcome......... starts a legendary extermination of those in charge.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you like Patel Patriot.....

Devolution Power Hour - 09/16/21 - Special guest Chris Paul (1:07:55)​
Published September 17, 2021 by Devolution Power Hour​

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1631930457789.png
1631930611984.png
1631930534891.png

Time stamp of Scavino post
1631930680453.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Moving right along at a snail's pace. Meanwhile the DS is forging ahead, balls to the wall, carrying out THEIR plan!
Shooty, If the enemy is shooting themselves in the foot, why stop them?

Once again, as your grandpa Sun-Tsu said, "Never interrupt your enemy when they're doing things badly". :p