• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maddow: Panic in DC - Episode 317 (video)

On tonight’s episode, Maddow is terrified about the Arizona audit results, which are set to be revealed on Friday.

“This... as stupid as it is, is going to go nuclear the day after tomorrow. It is going to go nuclear for these folks when they say in Arizona whatever it is they are going to say about bamboo fibers and UV lights and anomalies and alien fingerprints and secret Covid cures they discovered that you can make at home out of flaming hot Cheetos and mothballs... or whatever it is they say. It is going to set this stuff on fire on the Trumpist right and in the Republican Party and among the conservative base the day after tomorrow.”

That’s correct, Rachel. It is going to “set this stuff on fire”

https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/5494

https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17/posts/106978695360435322

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New DJT statement.

“The evidence on determinative and wide-ranging Election Fraud is staggering. Your Republican Presidential candidate won in a landslide.”

BOOM

https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/5496

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Rachel Madcow - He's all gender confused...

The only, ONLY people who don't believe the election was fraudulent are the ones who watch MSM and do NOT think for themselves.

The "F Joe Biden" chants by thousands are proof that the people know there was fraud. They can't hide that.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP CONFIRMED, AZ AUDIT COMING, POWELL TO DEPOSE COOMER​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2584A - [CB] JUST REVEALED THEIR ENTIRE PLAN, CONSPIRACY NO MORE, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT​

Everything the Biden administration puppet masters are trying to do the people are now seeing it happen first hand and they are rejecting it. As the economy turns more people will wake up, and when they are awake they can see the [CB] plan. The [CB] has been revealing their plan to the world, it's completely exposed and rejected.

EP. 2584B-IT’S THE ONLY WAY,EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE,AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN & DOMESTIC,JUDGEMENT​

The [DS] is now preparing for the fallout when the AZ forensic audit is produced. Depending how bad it is the [DS] is ready to spring into action and they will censor as many people as they can. Once the information begins to flow and they lose control they will take it to the next level, this might take a couple of days/week but when it happens people will see the [DS] push their plan. It had to be this way, everyone has a choice, against all enemies foreign and domestic, judgement day.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Biden Security Adviser Jake Sullivan Tied to Alleged 2016 Clinton Scheme to Co-Opt the CIA and FBI to Tar Trump​

By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
September 23, 2021

White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan figures prominently in a grand jury investigation run by Special Counsel John Durham into an alleged 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign scheme to use both the FBI and CIA to tar Donald Trump as a colluder with Russia, according to people familiar with the criminal probe, which they say has broadened into a conspiracy case.

AP Photo/Ng Han Guan, File

Biden National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan as Clinton campaign adviser for the 2016 election.
AP Photo/Ng Han Guan, File

Sullivan is facing scrutiny, sources say, over potentially false statements he made about his involvement in the effort, which continued after the election and into 2017. As a senior foreign policy adviser to Clinton, Sullivan spearheaded what was known inside her campaign as a “confidential project” to link Trump to the Kremlin through dubious email-server records provided to the agencies, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1632501497549.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have to admit to a genuine tingle of excitement.

Prolly get pre-poo-pooed by those who simply are shivers looking for a spine to run up.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maddow: Panic in DC - Episode 317 (video)

On tonight’s episode, Maddow is terrified about the Arizona audit results, which are set to be revealed on Friday.

“This... as stupid as it is, is going to go nuclear the day after tomorrow. It is going to go nuclear for these folks when they say in Arizona whatever it is they are going to say about bamboo fibers and UV lights and anomalies and alien fingerprints and secret Covid cures they discovered that you can make at home out of flaming hot Cheetos and mothballs... or whatever it is they say. It is going to set this stuff on fire on the Trumpist right and in the Republican Party and among the conservative base the day after tomorrow.”

That’s correct, Rachel. It is going to “set this stuff on fire”

https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/5494

https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17/posts/106978695360435322

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New DJT statement.

“The evidence on determinative and wide-ranging Election Fraud is staggering. Your Republican Presidential candidate won in a landslide.”

BOOM

https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/5496
I'm listening to it now...hundreds of thousands of files deleted off computers the day before the Audit. All the login accounts had same exact username/passwords so they couldn't track user activities...but the audit people took video feed and merged it with the login times so they know who did what...but aren't releasing names yet.

Hundreds of anonymous logins. Critical equipment and data was either witheld from the audit or deleted before being given to the audit.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm listening to it now...hundreds of thousands of files deleted off computers the day before the Audit. All the login accounts had same exact username/passwords so they couldn't track user activities...but the audit people took video feed and merged it with the login times so they know who did what...but aren't releasing names yet.

Hundreds of anonymous logins. Critical equipment and data was either witheld from the audit or deleted before being given to the audit.

Must have been right after I started listening again. What machines or computers are they talking about?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Must have been right after I started listening again. What machines or computers are they talking about?

The EMS - Election Management System.

Data was deleted a few days before the audit began.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2585A -THE PATRIOT ECONOMIC PIECES ARE BEING MOVED INTO PLACE​

The US economic growth is now slowing, inflation is coming. China has not declared that Bitcoin will be illegal in China. Trump and the patriots are not putting all the pieces together for the next administration. Trump is going to change the economic landscape.

EP. 2585B-FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING,IT’S TIME TO INVESTIGATE THE CHEATING AND BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES​

The AZ Forensic Audit was released today and it shows that the elections were not secure. The entire [DS] plan is falling a part, they were caught in the act and the number of votes do not match up. They caught people deleting logs and they have them on video. This audit was not about showing who won, the AZ Senate will need to decide to keep the elections as is or decertify. Each state will do the same, the pattern will be revealed. The patriots are showing the world how the elections were stolen, this is only beginning. The fake news is not reporting on any of it, they are part of the coverup, their time is coming.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

EP. 2585A -THE PATRIOT ECONOMIC PIECES ARE BEING MOVED INTO PLACE​

China has not declared that Bitcoin will be illegal in China.
China announced that ALL CRYPTOCURRENCY TRANSACTIONS are banned there... Wonder how they're gonna trade with El Salvador, which just chose crypto as their "currency", if I'm not mistaken?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

If you play the video clip in the link above, it is showing the fireworks that were shot off at the end of Trump's rally in GA tonight (9/25/2021).

TSt-5589.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fireworks?///.... Those happen like every rally, baseball game, etc.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fireworks?///.... Those happen like every rally, baseball game, etc.
Okay, nothing to see here. Go back to sleep. Carry on. Never mind. Whatever phrase works for you.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TSt-5591.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I guess my explanation was lost on you. I thought it was obvious. The Q post that was shown in the pic has the word "fireworks" highlighted. I was merely pointing out for those who don't like to click on links that the video was playing fireworks.

You can make of it what you will.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I guess my explanation was lost on you. I thought it was obvious. The Q post that was shown in the pic has the word "fireworks" highlighted. I was merely pointing out for those who don't like to click on links that the video was playing fireworks.

You can make of it what you will.
Thanks, I just can't make much of a connection from that. Fireworks at a Trump rally! Nope...nothin!

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
We are now finding out that this mRNA Death Jab strips the mechanisms from your cells that identify threats to your immune system, even if your immune system had already identified them in the past

https://rumble.com/vmxeof-is-there-a-covid-vaccine-cancer-connection.html

That's what many have been pointing at = i.e. the "vaxx" takes over your immune system, and then only "points a focus" on the "original covid19", while IGNORING ANYTHING ELSE (hence the vaxxed all catching the "variants", without any "immune response", contrary to the "recovered non-vaxxed" who DON'T CATCH the "variants")... like a "telescope pointed at just one small area of the sky" (blind to the rest of the sky).
So expect a whole load of previously "innocuous" pathogens to start "infecting" people, like TB, cancers, etc...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That's what many have been pointing at = i.e. the "vaxx" takes over your immune system, and then only "points a focus" on the "original covid19", while IGNORING ANYTHING ELSE (hence the vaxxed all catching the "variants", without any "immune response", contrary to the "recovered non-vaxxed" who DON'T CATCH the "variants")... like a "telescope pointed at just one small area of the sky" (blind to the rest of the sky).
So expect a whole load of previously "innocuous" pathogens to start "infecting" people, like TB, cancers, etc...
What the jab comes down too is inject-able AIDS; Acquired (by the jab) Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Your immune system is effectively disabled by the 'vaccine' and you'll eventually die of opportunistic secondary infections. The shiny new DNR in your hospital record assures that.

Mass genocide!!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lot's of chemtrails out today in the Midwest, how much poison do they really think they need?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1632706830446.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We all know that they wanted Assange. I think this is more of the MSM trying to attribute Clowns activity to Trump. Possibly to head off the fact that they've been doing their own thing for 50 years.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We all know that they wanted Assange. I think this is more of the MSM trying to attribute Clowns activity to Trump. Possibly to head off the fact that they've been doing their own thing for 50 years.
Yeah...something isn't adding up here.

FAPaIWkUUAI-IoE
FAPaIV7WYAANVb5

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2586A - THE [CB] CAN ONLY GO IN ONE DIRECTION, THE PATH THE PATRIOTS CREATED​

The economy is degrading fast, the [CB] are trapped and have no way out of this. They are pushing their plan as quickly as they can, the people are watching it all unfold. At each phase of the [CB] economic plan people see the truth.

EP. 2586B - THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4 YEAR ELECTION, THIS ABOUT EXPOSING & DESTROYING THE [DS] SYSTEM​

Parts of AZ forensic audit were released, it showed fraud and the coverup. Dominion was put in the spotlight showing that their system are not secure, and they are connected to the internet. On top this those who were handling the election went into the system and deleted data. The AZ audit is not yet finished, there additional reports that are going to be released. This is not about another 4 year election, this is about exposing the [DS] system and destroying it and returning the control of the elections and this country back to the people. The [DS] will fight back, those who covered up the fraud will most likely lie, when all else fails, the military will be the only way forward.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There It Is.

Bloody obvious. Clumsy, to boot.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This cat is saying it better that I ever could! Keep waiting for nothing and soon we'll all find out we waited to long

1632746122592.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SYC7k1d.jpg

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/1998

Sidney Powell

SIDNEY’S BOMBSHELL

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv...dit-and-2006-dod-patent-technology-flip-votes
Worldviewweekend

Sidney Powell on Maricopa County Audit, and the 2006 DOD Patent on Technology to Flip Votes | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network

These people are obsessed with freaking patents... A patent to access a computer? Lol, have they heard of hackers? How does one patent a password?

Anyway, because of this I am adamantly opposed to patents. Those and licenses have got to go.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
patents obtained while an employee of the government, with the government providing R&D funds, should be eliminated immediately

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
These people are obsessed with freaking patents... A patent to access a computer? Lol, have they heard of hackers? How does one patent a password?

Anyway, because of this I am adamantly opposed to patents. Those and licenses have got to go.
Its all about control...it always has been.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2587A - [CB] HAS SET THEIR AGENDA IN MOTION, WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PATRIOTS KNOW THE PLAYBOOK?​

The Biden administration is in trouble, they are now issuing memo to show the people that people support the Biden administration infrastructure plan. The Fed Presidents are now resigning, structure change is coming. The [CB] is moving their plan forward, but what happens when the playbook is known

EP. 2587B - PATRIOTS MUST PLAY EVERY CARD IN THE DECK, WHEN DO YOU PLAY THE TRUMP CARD?​

The [DS] is preparing for zero day, they know the pattern of fraud is going to be revealed and they will everything in the power to stop it. The [DS] lied about the OSHA rules, there are none, business do not have to follow what the administration is saying. The pandemic is crumbling apart right in front of them and they know they will need to push fear to get the people to do what they want. Gov shutdown is coming and they say it will effect covid care. Trump puts out a statement letting the patriots know they have to play all the cards in the deck, before the Trump card can be played.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2588A - [CB]/[DS] TRAPPED, PEOPLE SEE THE LIES, RUNNING RED​

The people's confidence in the economy is dropping, people are not very hopeful that the economy is going to improve. The people are now blaming this on [JB] and the puppetmasters. The infrastructure bill is not about infrastructure and the people know this and they rejecting it. Yellen says we have until Oct 18 and then the gov runs out of money, fear tactics, running red.

EP. 2588B-TIDE IS TURNING,HOW DO YOU PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN,PROSECUTION IS THE ONLY WAY​

The tide is turning, people around the world are pushing back against the dictators. The [DS] polls numbers are dropping nobody believes them anymore, they know they are lying. The same goes with the pandemic, people who were silent are now speaking out. The push to have everyone vaccinated by making it mandatory is falling apart, the OSHA push was a hoax to convince businesses to do the [DS] dirty work, this is now backfiring on them the [DS] and big pharma. AG Brnovich tells Maricopa County Supervisors do not destroy evidence, this is a warning. Accross the ocean in the UK they are now reporting on the election was rigged. The only way forward is transparency and prosecution, the people must be shown and those who rigged the election, committed treason must be held accountable.