• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Looks like a movie set. WTF are they?

1632879352692.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i wonder...

we've known about this occurring while Joe has been in charge,

how long has that been going on?

how many other Prezz's have used trick photography and videography to make them look 'heroic'?

some for obummer with that halo effect we saw, is this just 'new' from the 'electronic age'? green screen leadership?

it's all as fake as they are

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Sidney Powell Drops BOMB! Military Can Determine Election Outcomes​

Stew Peters Show Published September 28, 2021 26,096 Views
Rumble — In a LIVE Interview on "The Stew Peters Show, Sidney Powell made the jaw-dropping claim that she has found evidence of the Department of Defense involvement in a patent that allows for the military to determine, change, or alter the outcome of U.S. elections.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Rumble — In a LIVE Interview on "The Stew Peters Show, Sidney Powell made the jaw-dropping claim that she has found evidence of the Department of Defense involvement in a patent that allows for the military to determine, change, or alter the outcome of U.S. elections.

Today, Friday, September 24, Sidney Powell, Sidney Powell, P.C., and Defending the Republic, Inc., filed a counterclaim against Dominion Voting Systems, alleging it abused the legal process in its lawsuit against the Powell Defendants.
Through this counterclaim, Powell argues that Dominion brought this case against her, her law firm, and Defending the Republic, Inc. (the nonprofit of which she is the President and Founder), to punish her for speaking out, to smear her reputation and impair her credibility, to deflect public attention from the truth of the fraud in the election, and to punish her for drawing attention to the vulnerabilities in Dominion’s machines and software.
Specifically, the complaint highlights ways in which Dominion set out to silence its critics, stop any negative discussion of the company, and conceal damaging facts regarding Dominion’s own patents and instruction manual. As explained through the counterclaim, these documents expressly provide for remote access to real-time election results; remote access to adjudicate votes or to flip votes; deletion of audit logs and votes; and other vulnerabilities, which are features within the Dominion machines.
Powell’s counterclaim asserts that in an effort to avoid having these underlying facts surface in the public dialogue, Dominion developed a public relations strategy through litigation. As a part of its “lawfare” campaign, Dominion filed billion-dollar-plus lawsuits against separate defendants at critical and strategically planned times. It also sent over 150 cease and desist preservation letters to those who criticized Dominion in any way, including witnesses, experts, and even clients of Sidney Powell, P.C. Dominion’s goal was simple: silence the negative press, change the public narrative to its $1.3 billion assault against Sidney Powell, and conceal the truth of the vulnerabilities of the Dominion machine fraud in the election.
Powell comments, “The filing today demonstrates the great lengths Dominion went to suppress the truth, intimidate those who spoke out against the company, and quash free speech. I am continuing to stand by my belief that the results of the 2020 election were rife with fraud through the electronic voting systems, and the truth will come out.”

Kraken v. Dominion Complaint

Link: ANSWER AND COUNTERCLAIM OF DEFENDANTS SIDNEY POWELL, SIDNEY POWELL, P.C. AND DEFENDING THE REPUBLIC

Link: Dominion Manual

Patents in which the government has an interest:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i wonder...

we've known about this occurring while Joe has been in charge,

how long has that been going on?

how many other Prezz's have used trick photography and videography to make them look 'heroic'?

some for obummer with that halo effect we saw, is this just 'new' from the 'electronic age'? green screen leadership?

it's all as fake as they are
There's a lot that's fake in this thread Buck

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Maricopa Audit Triggers More Questions, Leaked FB Docs Trigger Investigation, Veritas Triggers J & J​

Today we investigate the Ballot printer in Maricopa County, the continuing investigation of the ballots, the Florida and Georgia investigations and more!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There's a lot that's fake in this thread Buck
a thought:
if i were to wear a green suit, stand next to joe, no one would see me as i was kicking at his shins.....

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PATRIOTS KNOW THE PLAYBOOK?

[tongue-in-cheek] They watch their families die from mandatory death jabs. [/tongue-in-cheek]

GH, I just don't think we are far away from a shooting war.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Why not, "top" general is giving secret info to China, anyway.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I came across a Random youtube video and it fits really well here in this thread.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
[tongue-in-cheek] They watch their families die from mandatory death jabs. [/tongue-in-cheek]

GH, I just don't think we are far away from a shooting war.
1632934418267.png

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I just don't think we are far away from a shooting war.

Even Dr Zelenko agrees with you, and he has cured over 7000 Covid cases.

How is mandatory vaccination using an un-tested MRNA concoction NOT a form of Kinetic warfare?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AZ AG INVESTIGATION BEGINS, Maricopa Co. On Notice​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2589A - [CB] LIED INFLATION IS NOT TRANSITORY, COVERUP IN THE WORKS, PLAYBOOK KNOWN​

The Biden administration along with the [CB] is trying to convince the people that the infrastructure bill which has nothing to do with the infrastructure will cost zero. The [CB] lied again, inflation is not transitory it is heating up, Trump was right again. The coverup is in the works, supply chain, fuel, power issues all on the rise.

EP. 2589B - THINK ENEMY COMBATANTS,OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY, DOUBLE MEANINGS EXIST​

The [DS] is doing everything they can to get the situation under control, the more they push the more the people are pushing back. The [DS] is now in the process of creating the events that will distract the people from what is really coming, the indictments and prosecution of the criminals. The people and exposing the criminals to the rest of the people and Trump will expose the treasonous individuals in government and beyond. Think enemy combatants, operators are standing by, double meanings exists, running red.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PLANDEMIC / SCAMDEMIC 3 - DEEP STATE GREAT RESET - PART ONE​

A MRTRUTHBOMB FILM

PLANDEMIC / SCAMDEMIC 3 - DEEP STATE GREAT RESET - PART TWO​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Maricopa Audit Triggers More Questions, Leaked FB Docs Trigger Investigation, Veritas Triggers J & J​

Today we investigate the Ballot printer in Maricopa County, the continuing investigation of the ballots, the Florida and Georgia investigations and more!

Most of these I just "click like" for the "headlines"... Just not enough "time"...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep. And at least half the world is too.
uh "half"?
maybe "half of 1%"... unfortunately...
the MSM lackeys of .gov around the world do NOT INFORM their audiences...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
uh "half"?
maybe "half of 1%"... unfortunately...
the MSM lackeys of .gov around the world do NOT INFORM their audiences...
Yes, you are right. I should have just said "Yep. And a bunch of us are too."
:2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
DEVOLUTION

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MUST WATCH....

Best explanation of WHY this is happening‼️

An accurate comment:
"You know what I really love about this:
1.Language is not too technical and easily understood
2.presents the information in a way that uses no expressions relating to bad language

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
MUST WATCH....

Best explanation of WHY this is happening‼️

An accurate comment:
"You know what I really love about this:
1.Language is not too technical and easily understood
2.presents the information in a way that uses no expressions relating to bad language
Now you know why they killed Scalia.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2590A - PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS & THE BANKING SYSTEM, IT HAS BEGUN​

The government will now stay open until Dec. The debt limit was not raised and gap bill was put into place to fund the government. The [CB] tax proposal is the same scam we have seen, the mega wealthy, corps will use the same loop holes. The [CB] fake infrastructure bill includes tax on the number of miles you drive. The people are waking up and asking questions about the banking system.

EP. 2590B - STRATEGIC, PRE-PLANNED, THINK NATIONAL SECURITY STRATEGY, COUNTERINSURGENCY​

The patriots have strategically pre-planned everything we are seeing. This is about taking back the country and exposing the [DS] system, and the only to expose it to the people is for the people to see it. As we the people see the [DS] plan the people are waking up, they are engaged, this is part of Trump National Security Strategy, the counterinsurgency which will be used to destroy the [DS]. Buckle up we told it was going to be rough, but the best is yet to come.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bernie Suarez – What We Are Witnessing Is The Removal Of The Old Guard In Phases - X22Report Spotlight​

Bernie is the creator and owner of Truth and Art TV Project. Bernie begins the conversation explaining that the people are waking up and more have to. The removal the old guard is being conducted in phases and transparency and prosecution is the only way forward. Trump is conducting this behind the scenes and has set everything in motion. The people need to see the truth.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
FISA is the start.
Notice in the drop it says:
Non_important [yet]
That reads non UNDERSCORE important. What is underscored? "important". When? in the future.

Drop 4162

c6d96239a8e01bc872f1495a6c7cbfca1bc4d6bececb52935bbd42215ff270f4.jpg

1 + 1 = 2
True.
Non_important [yet].
Think [leak investigation]
Think Horowitz [Midyear] re: FBI_media assets
"We identified numerous FBI employees at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters. Some of those media contacts were social in nature too, including drinks and meals after work, going to sporting events and playing golf."
Think WL HRC_Podesta media asset(s) list.
They always [use] the same contacts.
MSM assets complicit? [knowingly]
Q

-----------------

Now. Note:

DOJ OIG Releases Audit Report on the FBI’s Execution of its Woods Procedures for Applications Filed with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Relating to U.S. Persons

"The OIG initiated this audit to determine whether the significant accuracy-related errors found in that December 2019 OIG report were indicative of a more widespread problem with the FBI’s compliance with its Woods Procedures. In March 2020, we issued a Management Advisory Memorandum (MAM) to report that our preliminary audit work had identified Woods Procedures non-compliance in all 29 FISA applications we reviewed, which were approved by the FISC between fiscal years 2015 and 2019."

Audit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Execution of Its Woods Procedures for the Applications Filed with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Relating to U.S. Persons

Link to PDF file

I note: " If the FBI falls short of its own standards for accuracy, it risks impinging on the civil liberties of U.S. persons, and adversely affecting its credibility with the FISC, Congress, and the public, which in turn could lead to restrictions or even revocation of its authorization to use this important investigative tool in support of its national security mission.

On page 13: Christopher Steele

"Given the importance of a source characterization statement to the FISC’s determination of a source's reliability, the failure to comply with the Woods Procedures was a significant error on the part of the FBI case agents involved and their supervisors. Moreover, this issue compounded other serious problems with the subsequent FISA renewal applications, such as the FBI’s continued reliance on Steele’s information despite the fact that the Primary Sub-source, during his FBI interviews, had contradicted Steele’s reporting on several critical issues.

Also on page 13: ..."failure to seek and document the handling agent’s approval of the source characterization statement for Christopher Steele in the FISA applications,.."

Page 24:

.."we believe that the FBI and NSD’s messaging did not convey the seriousness of the identified systemic non-compliance with the Woods Procedures and the correlated risk,"

Summary ii: "we believe certain public statements from the FBI and NSD in 2020 failed to recognize the significant risks posed by systemic non-compliance with the Woods Procedures,"

Now Drop 3689

Note this part:

1. Horowitz, Durham and Barr are all in communication with Q

OR

2. Horowitz, Durham and Barr were specifically directed by Q+ to issue their reports/rebuttals at precisely 1:29 PM ("Why, POTUS?" "You'll find out. Just do it.") OR

3. Some combination of the above.

>>7517634
Time[ing] is important.
How many coincidences [use of coincidences essential not to violate NAT SEC?] before mathematically impossible?
FISA = START

Q

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It's RED OCTOBER!

Night time 10/1 White house live cam

Lights stayed on past 11 PM... lights on at 9/30 midnight.

odnARWm.png
I've made a conscious decision to stop being a negative nanny here therefore; my posts will be more constructive and less negative going forward. Please call me out if I start falling back into my old ways. That being said:

I've seen it said that the actual color of the WH last night was pink and this is being done to pay homage to Breast Cancer Awareness Month! It's also my understanding that they did this last year too.

You may want to DYODD on this one folks!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Be still my heart!
Never thought you'd see the day huh? Crunchy had a lot to do with it! He talked sense into an old fool.

Carry on men! Stay focused, there'll be a quiz later!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Never thought you'd see the day huh? Crunchy had a lot to do with it! He talked sense into an old fool.

Carry on men! Stay focused, there'll be a quiz later!
Thanx - Glad it worked... Nobody wants to be around a "Debbie-Downer" ;)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Thanx - Glad it worked... Nobody wants to be around a "Debbie-Downer" ;)
Anger and frustration is a bad mix and can overwhelm a person. Sometimes all it takes is a certain wake up call at the right time, in the right situation, to put things back into context.

Thanks Brah!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

10.1.21: RED OCTOBER? DURHAM SUBPOENAS, WHISTLEBLOWERS, AZ IN THE CROSSHAIRS! PRAY! - And We Know

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 9.59.25 PM.png

"MAY" being the operative word...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++