• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yet we always seem to be two weeks, three weeks or 4 weeks out from the kraken. Either that goalpost is being moved farther and farther out or my watch stopped!
You good folks who are seeing windmills to be slain are the problem, not the solution.

I don't know where you get the idea that something was supposed to happen last month, yesterday, next week, next year.

You keep insisting that 'something' is supposed to happen for some reason. Then you poo poo everything because nothing happens.

Why am I not seeing what you guys are?

Waiter? I'll start drinking whatever these folks are drinking... while I wait for the check.....

anywoundedduck

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
At yesterday's rally, I was encouraged by Trump's positive attitude.
My feeling is that justice is around the corner. Don't know how or what, but something big is about to happen. I feel it in my bones. That feeling has been very reliable for me in the past. Fingers crossed!
Anybody else got the same feeling?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
My feeling is that justice is around the corner. Don't know how or what, but something big is about to happen. I feel it in my bones. That feeling has been very reliable for me in the past. Fingers crossed!
It seems to me that you might just need a good laxative!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2597A - THE PATRIOTS ARE NOW PUSHING THE [CB] OUT INTO THE OPEN​

The people are waking up as the economy continues to decline under [JB] watch. Inflation is picking up and the people are not worried about covid, they are worried about the economy. Trump sends message we have all the cards. This will force the [CB] into the light.

EP. 2597B - TRUMP NEVER CONCEDED, SPACE FORCE GOING TO BE VERY IMPORTANT, CAUGHT THEM ALL​

[JB] begins to push back on Crypto. The [DS] is panicking, they cannot tell which direction is moving in. They are now trying to get him on the Jan 6th fake insurrection. Trump laid out the plan during is rally, the people are now behind him. The space force was created under Trump and at his rally the space force is going to be very important. This is not about the election, this is about taking back the country and destroying the [DS] and the system. Everything is building and the [DS] is feeling the pain, the people are fighting back because they lost control of the narrative.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
President Trump's attitude is what I find encouraging. If you or I had been President and had fought these wolves for four years and were constantly lied about then ran for office again only to have it OBVIOUSLY stolen via multiple means.... would you or I have such a positive attitude?

I can say I wouldn't have such a good attitude. Unless I knew things the public didn't.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You good folks who are seeing windmills to be slain are the problem, not the solution.

I don't know where you get the idea that something was supposed to happen last month, yesterday, next week, next year.

You keep insisting that 'something' is supposed to happen for some reason. Then you poo poo everything because nothing happens.

Why am I not seeing what you guys are?

Waiter? I'll start drinking whatever these folks are drinking... while I wait for the check.....
‘Hedge, you nailed it. A great percentage of people were expecting fireworks and “Booms” and such; basically for this Psy-op to be over by now. But the key word was “expecting”.
When their expectations were not met, the mission was obviously a failure and a LARP from some kids on 8-Chan.
However, the 40,000 foot view is definitely more positive.
The Biden’s have been exposed.
The Clintons are next.
Flight logs of the Cabal to Epstein island have been revealed.
The election rigging is front page news.
Fauci is being ousted as a fraud and possible war criminal.
Gates and Soros are being exposed.
I mean literally every thread in this forum has information that would have been pure conspiracy a few years ago. Now it’s being exposed as fact.
Oh ye of little faith, just have more patience.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Oh ye of little faith, just have more patience.
but members have been asking for years now, when is it going to end?

think about it, if we, small peons know what we know about our .gov today, how many decades ago did anyone else know and they didn't do anything about it?

those are the people we need to get to...not the Fauci's, not the Pelosi's but the people who control them, the Bushes, the Clintons...the EU leaders...and now we have even worse leaders

in my State, we're out of ICE engine time in 2024...oh yeah, should i vote them out?

how long is that going to take? when will it end?

and no one can put the salve on the wound......

let's have patience while another grandmother dies...that's what i hear

and them? they're all happy while someones grandmother just died

wtf have we become? we're telling each other" Good Job", yet someone else dies

no one ever talks about them and when we do, no one is responsible, no one pays...but just wait

be patient...i can't keep up with that type of hope because it's not hope

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Q told us that much of the comms were not specifically intended for us.

And yet the comms are a gift that keeps on giving.

A great percentage of people were expecting fireworks and “Booms” and such; basically for this Psy-op to be over by now. But the key word was “expecting”.

In terms of expectations, remember that the DS has read and attempted to decipher every Q post; all the while expending ammo and exposing themselves.

Moves and counter-moves

Plans and changes of plans

Time-tables and alterations of timing

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
but members have been asking for years now, when is it going to end?
When is it going to start?

Run for political office??

Get on the local school board?

We at GIM aren't the reason 'things' aren't happening.

"Be brave. Do something" Project Veritas

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 10.02.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 10.01.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 10.35.37 PM.png

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yet we always seem to be two weeks, three weeks or 4 weeks out from the kraken. Either that goalpost is being moved farther and farther out or my watch stopped!
Or... the real truth:

"It is bigger than you can imagine." <-- That puts our world-wide, civilization-wide current situation out of the category of watching a TV program with a known, set, one-hour length -- with all the bad guys rounded up at the end of the single hour (or half-hour for those with really short attention spans).

We have a gigantic mockingbird media controlling the news. We have the world being controlled by a dozen super powerful/rich groups. We have a voting system that has been totally corrupted. <-- Make that "world-wide corrupted"! (eg: Other countries decided our votes.)

And some people who feel it all MUST wrapped up in the prescribed short-attention-span single hour's program, or "nothing is happening".

I put it to you baldly, shootie, right after Pearl Harbor... we were in the shit. Deep. And there were doubtless shooties all over saying "nothing is happening". So we go on a shoestring to Guadalcanal. And suffer our second Pearl Harbor in the Battle of Savo Island where the US ships were massacred and had to run, leaving the Marines stranded and unsupported.

O how the shooties were screaming, "Nothing is happening!"

But things WERE happening. And ARE happening. But the whole one-hour program time-slot is up, and WWII is not over yet. In fact, we were not even really winning yet. Japs were bombing Australia. The Krauts had all of Europe under their boot. The Italians had Ethiopia whacked. Africa belonged to the Axis.

And the shooties were "helping" by REPETITIVELY pointing out every single problem they could find that had not been addressed to its uttermost resolution.

And the shooties were eyes-wide-shut with unbroken negativity in outlook.

I recommend you do this: Make a POSITIVE list <-- Not one Unca makes, YOU make it. Make a positive list of things you have actually seen that would have been impossible to see 18 months ago. Things that truly indicate progress against this evil world-wide cabal.

Then, please, show us the list you have compiled.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

It's pretty much now or never in my book. Things are definitely coming to a head and something has got to break.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When is it going to start?
it's going full steam, right now, in real time...

and were those suggestions on what i could do to help fix this?

and being Brave? what will that fix?
...that's also to presume i'm not brave (you didn't say that, but you included it for some reason)

...and i'm not blaming anyone here, it's no one's fault here

what i'm pointing out is some more hypocrisy

we're swimming in it, some here, plenty more on the streets and the MSM is saturated with lies, it's in Full Play right now

when will it end? that's a question regarding the arrests to come, the truth to come out, real brave leaders to do what they're supposed to be doing, fitting into their places in life...i've got my place all wrapped up tight

you may not like it because with all of the current evidence available, i've got zero faith in mankinds leadership, that don't matter to me, we're all suffering, all of us

and that's not stopping......in fact, it appears to be ramping up

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Or... the real truth:

"It is bigger than you can imagine." <-- That puts our world-wide, civilization-wide current situation out of the category of watching a TV program with a known, set, one-hour length -- with all the bad guys rounded up at the end of the single hour (or half-hour for those with really short attention spans).

We have a gigantic mockingbird media controlling the news. We have the world being controlled by a dozen super powerful/rich groups. We have a voting system that has been totally corrupted. <-- Make that "world-wide corrupted"! (eg: Other countries decided our votes.)

And some people who feel it all MUST wrapped up in the prescribed short-attention-span single hour's program, or "nothing is happening".

I put it to you baldly, shootie, right after Pearl Harbor... we were in the shit. Deep. And there were doubtless shooties all over saying "nothing is happening". So we go on a shoestring to Guadalcanal. And suffer our second Pearl Harbor in the Battle of Savo Island where the US ships were massacred and had to run, leaving the Marines stranded and unsupported.

O how the shooties were screaming, "Nothing is happening!"

But things WERE happening. And ARE happening. But the whole one-hour program time-slot is up, and WWII is not over yet. In fact, we were not even really winning yet. Japs were bombing Australia. The Krauts had all of Europe under their boot. The Italians had Ethiopia whacked. Africa belonged to the Axis.

And the shooties were "helping" by REPETITIVELY pointing out every single problem they could find that had not been addressed to its uttermost resolution.

And the shooties were eyes-wide-shut with unbroken negativity in outlook.

I recommend you do this: Make a POSITIVE list <-- Not one Unca makes, YOU make it. Make a positive list of things you have actually seen that would have been impossible to see 18 months ago. Things that truly indicate progress against this evil world-wide cabal.

Then, please, show us the list you have compiled.
I don't really care about any of this drivel any more. Calling individuals who ask questions and don't sit by idly while the country goes to shit waiting for the savior to come 'shooties' does me a great honor sir! Critical thinkers will question everything!!!!

I respect the hell out of you Walt but, all these 'positive' things you mentioned have yet to bear any fruit on the ground. Nothing, nada, zilch! It's all pretty much theater unless you can show me the actual enforcement of laws which has resulted in the arrests of the tyrants and traitors. Speaking of lists, that's a list I'm truly anxious to see produced!

Being called out again and again for asking questions and refusing to be convinced by internet videos and fake Qanan bullcrap is very similar to the way people who won't take the vax are treated these days.

We'll see in three or 4 weeks whether we'll find ourselves in the same place we are today. I'm betting we will, given the history of this fake narrative/distraction. What's up with the audits? That took almost a year to complete....for ONE farking county, and it fizzled out fast.

Nothing personal against anyone here. I know some people get down right angry and verbally abusive (not that I'm an angel) here if anyone questions certain narratives or (God forbid) the prophet Trump himself. I get that and I expect more in the future. There's lots of emotion in all of us these days and it's tough for all of us to keep control over them all the time.

I respectfully say to all, iffen you don't like what I post here, y'all can put me on ignore. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble or fog up anyone's rose colored glasses! That wouldn't be very nice of me!

I'll leave you with one question....if all that's being uncovered proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything that's been said about tyranny, collusion and election fraud, who's going to prosecute the traitors?

The military you say, as I can surely see all the hints that the guilty are being held in Gitmo. Yeah, I've seen those hints for quite a while. I'm not holding my breath for that fantasy. That pie in the sky story has come and gone, just like every other projected happening that has failed to take place over the last 5 years.

People had better get ready for an ass rape from the cabal the kind of which hasn't been seen on this Earth since the fall of the LAST civilization! Stop waiting for redemption and start prepping for survival!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
(*sigh*) Mebbe if I started you off with something:

1. The AZ Vote Fraud Audit. 18 months ago, it wasn't gonna happen. Then, it happened. Then the stakes got higher when the Forensic Audit showed data manipulation, fake voting sheets, etc.

Tell me you were aware of this 18 months ago. CRIMINAL (not just de-certification) charges In Maricopa county being laid by Attorney General Mark Brnovich. <-- Did that happen recently? DYODDD.

2. Did anything change in the way the WHOLE OF AMERICA sees Biden? I am not talking polls. Screw polls. Look at the roadside as Trump goes by. Look at the roadside when Biden goes by. WHAT do Americans chant when Trump shows up at a rally? USA! USA! What do Americans chant whether Biden is there or not? DO YOU NOT SEE THIS BASIC SEA CHANGE??? Arrests and hangings would be great fun. But first, the jury (Joe 6pack) must come to a decision.

3. This one is up to you. Be honest with yourself, and write down something -- similar the above -- that shows remarkable progress in the whole world from where we were 18 months ago.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
5pz81t.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
But first, the jury (Joe 6pack) must come to a decision.
based upon what information is Joe supposed use, to come to this decision?

we're all higher level thinkers here, we're mostly great at criticizing what we're faced with

joe six pack doesn't possess those skills, how is he supposed to form those decisions?

from the MSM? or from YT videos? or spend countless hours doing some of what some of us here do?

idk, that's not likely to happen, especially since many here simply have written the sheep off as being so stupid they get what they deserve

i'm not getting it

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That puts our world-wide, civilization-wide current situation out of the category of watching a TV program with a known, set, one-hour length -- with all the bad guys rounded up at the end of the single hour (or half-hour for those with really short attention spans).
Unca encapsulated it very well with this post.

We're SO conditioned to Perry Mason solving the problem in an hour (less if you remove the commercials).

It's as if life should happen in a flash and we'll get back to our originally programmed lives.

It's a lot like those rioters in Seattle (CHAZ) planting tomato seeds in dirt in the street and then sitting there waiting for fruit. Clueless!

Where are they now? Got tired of being negative and went home I suspect? YAWN...

it's going full steam, right now, in real time...

and were those suggestions on what i could do to help fix this?

and being Brave? what will that fix?
...that's also to presume i'm not brave (you didn't say that, but you included it for some reason)

...and i'm not blaming anyone here, it's no one's fault here

what i'm pointing out is some more hypocrisy
You missed the tongue in cheek.

The 'starting' comment is meant to say 'get off your duff' and THEN it will start.

"Be brave, do something" is what James O'Keef (project veritas) says at the end of his videos. Just look at what he has done with a simple camera.

Meaning: Get off your duff and 'do something!

"Pointing out hypocrisy"? For what? For whom? You're not 'enlightening' anyone here with your negative observations.

There's always those who say it can't be done while others are getting things done!

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
we're all higher level thinkers here, we're mostly great at criticizing what we're faced with
joe six pack doesn't possess those skills, how is he supposed to form those decisions?
from the MSM? or from YT videos? or spend countless hours doing some of what some of us here do?
idk, that's not likely to happen, especially since many here simply have written the sheep off as being so stupid they get what they deserve

i'm not getting it
Go forth and teach J6P?

You ain't teaching us anything here.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Unca encapsulated it very well with this post.

We're SO conditioned to Perry Mason solving the problem in an hour (less if you remove the commercials).

It's as if life should happen in a flash and we'll get back to our originally programmed lives.

It's a lot like those rioters in Seattle (CHAZ) planting tomato seeds in dirt in the street and then sitting there waiting for fruit. Clueless!

Where are they now? Got tired of being negative and went home I suspect? YAWN...

You missed the tongue in cheek.

The 'starting' comment is meant to say 'get off your duff' and THEN it will start.

"Be brave, do something" is what James O'Keef (project veritas) says at the end of his videos. Just look at what he has done with a simple camera.

Meaning: Get off your duff and 'do something!

"Pointing out hypocrisy"? For what? For whom? You're not 'enlightening' anyone here with your negative observations.

There's always those who say it can't be done while others are getting things done!

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

platitudes are great...in a car commercial

this isn't a car commercial

hypocrisy? i mentioned one example, if it's not acceptable, there are plenty more to choose from

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Go forth and teach J6P?

You ain't teaching us anything here.
was it something i said?

i have no expectations from some here...none

i've not cared for quite some time...you're not my neighbor

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the show has begun, we're not going back...at all

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
hypocrisy? i mentioned one example, if it's not acceptable, there are plenty more to choose from
We don't care!

was it something i said?
You aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

Change your attitude and it will change your life.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We don't care!

You aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

Change your attitude and it will change your life.
...yep, i've read this type of post before

no retort necessary, i'm completely misunderstood, and i feel fine

Good Day!

:summer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
...yep, i've read this type of post before

no retort necessary, i'm completely misunderstood, and i feel fine

Good Day!

That's what I was thinking as I read that too Buck.

I guess baby Bush said it best....

"If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists!"

Cya!

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking as I read that too Buck.

I guess baby Bush said it best....

"If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists!"

Cya!
"Mission Accomplished"

:green tea:

...too soon?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

joe six pack doesn't p"Fuck Joe Biden!"ossess those skills, how is he supposed to form those decisions?

i'm not getting it
You ARE getting it, Buck. You just don't realize it.

Joe 6-Pack, Buck, is chanting in the friggin' STANDS at NASCAR. Right? And at baseball, football, basketball stadiums. RIGHT?

Joe 6-Pack and Buck can feel the change. And it is spreading faster every day. YOU have seen it, Buck. All over.

NEVER, EVER BEFORE IN HISTORY HAS ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR OCCURRED IN AMERICA... And you do a Sgt. Schultz: "I see noth-ing!"

But BASIC AMERICA is becoming aware and most ricky-tick is "getting it".

Take a shot at it yourself, Buck.

Add 3. to the list of newly-made awareness of a specific sea change that you can see is ground-level basic like 1. and 2. that I supplied in sincere hope of getting some thinking in the right direction and ditching negative navel-gazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shootie has ducked this straight request below. The door's still open, shootie. It is an invite to join with mind open.
(*sigh*) Mebbe if I started you off with something:

1. The AZ Vote Fraud Audit. 18 months ago, it wasn't gonna happen. Then, it happened. Then the stakes got higher when the Forensic Audit showed data manipulation, fake voting sheets, etc.

Tell me you were aware of this 18 months ago. CRIMINAL (not just de-certification) charges In Maricopa county being laid by Attorney General Mark Brnovich. <-- Did that happen recently? DYODDD. Oh... and a gazillion other states are going for audits. (*yawn*) Happens all the time (as in NEVER IN HISTORY). <-- Meh. Just because it is ground-breaking historic doesn't mean anything. Nobody hanged yet.

2. Did anything change in the way the WHOLE OF AMERICA sees Biden? I am not talking polls. Screw polls. Look at the roadside as Trump goes by. Look at the roadside when Biden goes by. WHAT do Americans chant when Trump shows up at a rally? USA! USA! What do Americans chant whether Biden is there or not? DO YOU NOT SEE THIS BASIC SEA CHANGE??? Arrests and hangings would be great fun. But first, the jury (Joe 6pack) must come to a decision.

3. This one is up to you. Be honest with yourself, and write down something -- similar the above -- that shows remarkable progress in the whole world from where we were 18 months ago.

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
MUST

BE

SHOWN
who's standards?
who drew that line?
who's in control?

it ain't us so, we really can't be certain when it will end because we're not in control of the national standard, the state standards are changing daily, legal standards are no longer upheld, where's the line at? for me, exactly where is that line in the sand?

because i'd like to show everyone how to cross it but am afraid very few would follow...

in fact, i'll offer:
Let's See:
Stop Collectively Paying Our Taxes on April 15...who's in?

are you?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Joe 6-Pack, Buck, is in the friggin' STANDS at NASCAR. Right? And at baseball, football, basketball stadiums. RIGHT?
joe 6 pack shouldn't be anywhere near any of those stadiums...

or isn't that the better way for us to go?

i thought it was...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Add 3. to the list
i can attest to this:
after what i've just witnessed over the last two years, i clearly understand the weakness of the flock and am deciding on a case by case basis on what / what not to believe anymore

like it's a brand new paradigm for me

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i can attest to this:
after what i've just witnessed over the last two years, i clearly understand the weakness of the flock and am deciding on a case by case basis on what / what not to believe anymore

like it's a brand new paradigm for me
Well? What did you find that was positive that you believe? We are getting closer... Mebbe I can lead a thought: Do you know anything about the DoJ, FBI, CIA that you did NOT know 18 months ago? Have they been outed -- to you -- that they are criminal organizations? Have you seen any documentation that would absolutely prove criminality?

You HAVE? Is this not a very positive thing to have blown wide open, Yes or No.

We will talk hangings later, so don't go there. Just assess what you actually know about handwritten notes, emails, videos, yada.

If that doesn't trigger some original thought for 3. (it really should, BTW) then how about looking at Fauci. Learned anything lately? WHO/CCP?

Can you not really find sea-change moves everywhere you look? Does it take someone to point to Michigan/Wisconsin etc to see the actual mass unrest because Americans are most ricky-tick NOT doing a bobble-head Sgt. Schultz in every direction with eyes wide shut?

Just come up with a straight-arrow 3. No joke. Pretend it's a confessional. School Board meetings (hah! spoiler <-- can't use that one, I just did.)

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well? What did you find that was positive that you believe? We are getting closer...
well, let's see, where to begin...

positive?

i'm the guy who thinks every step we collectively take right now is wrong

i'm also the guy who thinks most of the steps taken today, by most of the sheep, are steps towards regaining parts of what they 'used to have'

positive?

well, there's me for a perfect example

i've become wiser by the year, in so many ways, i know so much more, lots of details of what i thought i was seeing are exposed...yet strangely i find, plenty of people aren't interested in sharing what i know, they prefer to share what they know

...the difference is, i normally won't personally attack anyone and when i joke about something, usually i include one of those cartoon characters we have available around here

positive?

when the 'sky is falling' all around you and you bother to look up, generally all you see are most of the others...cowering

idk...positive?

the criminals may be at their last supper, but do we really need to allow them to engorge themselves before they're executed?

is that really necessary?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
the criminals may be at their last supper, but do we really need to allow them to engorge themselves before they're executed?

Would such a feast NOT denote a false sense of security/control?

This would comport with ancient Asian military tactics.

Yes?

80% private

20% public (and only for those paying close attention).

J6P provides the tipping point, and why MUST he be shown?

Because he is a by-product of the boob-tube.

Buck,

I don't think anyone here is mandating that YOU show J6P.

J6P is being shown, with or without your consent/support.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'll leave you with one question....if all that's being uncovered proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything that's been said about tyranny, collusion and election fraud, who's going to prosecute the traitors?
Anyone???

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
...too soon?
Not soon enough!

We could all post negative sky-is-falling nothing-is-happening crap - as some seem to do nothing but that - but we're the ones pushing the truck.

Get out of the bed of the truck and push like the rest of us?

We don't have the answers and it's certainly obvious you don't either.

We're tired of the negative nonsense you all post. Start your own negative thread post why don'tcha?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Dementia job making a decision? :rotf: Maybe his handlers but not him. :totally steamed:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven’t read the whole thing yet. It’s from October 2020 and just now came to my attention. But relevent, because Durham.

----------------------

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/10/08/were-in-the-endgame-now/

On September 29, Director of National Intelligence [ODNI] John Ratcliffe made a stunning announcement in a letter to Senate Judiciary Chair, Senator Lindsey Graham [R-SC].

To say what Ratcliffe revealed in that letter was a massive bombshell is an understatement. Ratcliffe’s letter announced the coming declassification of several key documents that would make a major revelation in the SpyGate scandal.

These documents would clearly demonstrate how even before the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation of the Donald Trump presidential campaign was officially opened on July 31, 2016, both former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan, and other top Obama/Biden administration officials had been alerted through regular intelligence channels of a plot by the Hillary Clinton campaign to launch a fake Russia-related scandal targeting the Trump campaign.

The media immediately seized on the fact that the ODNI was claiming the forthcoming documents demonstrated two main things:

1) CIA Director Brennan briefed President Barack Obama on the Clinton campaign intelligence on July 26, 2016. This is before the FBI opened its own Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

2) Director Comey received a direct referral of the Clinton campaign from the IC on September 7, 2016.

And true to his claims in the letter, on October 6th Ratcliffe followed through, and the documents were declassified and publicized.

The released evidence includes Brennan’s handwritten notes from his July 26, 2016 briefing that he gave to President Barack Obama and memos between Comey and FBI official Peter Strzok.

Comey Has Just Perjured Himself Again​

It was not an accident that ODNI John Ratcliffe’s letter to Congress alerting them to these coming declassifications dropped just the day before former FBI Director James Comey was scheduled to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

When Comey was asked about the IC referral of the Clinton campaign, he played dumb, insisting he had no recollection of it.

Brennan doesn’t have the luxury of playing dumb, however, since ODNI Ratcliffe has his briefing notes from July 26, 2016, and has now declassified them.

When asked by CNN, the network on which he has been hired to appear as an analyst of RussiaGate related issues, Brennan all but gave up the ghost on the cover-up by claiming:

If in fact what the Russians were alleging, that Hillary was trying to highlight the reported connections between Trump and the Russians — and that’s a big ‘if’ — there is nothing at all illegal about that.

We’re now four years into the SpyGate scandal and when it comes out **at last in October of 2020** that Brennan & Comey and all the other top people in the Obama administration targeting the Trump campaign had been alerted in July 2016 that Hillary

Clinton had just OK’d a dirty tricks operation by her campaign to accuse Trump of being a Putin puppet, Brennan is suddenly trotting out what I call ‘Yeah, SO?!’ defense.

Brennan can try this novel defense if he wants, that even **if** it’s true that the Clinton campaign did this and got top federal officials to investigate Trump based on fake evidence, and even if federal officials repeatedly leaked this fake evidence to news media reporters to help hang a target on the Trump campaign’s back, none of this was illegal. I just don’t see him getting very far with this defense when Durham comes knocking.

The Clock Isn’t Running Out Until 2025​

The statute of limitations on perjury is five years. Which means the clock just started ticking on the numerous actions of perjury that Comey and Brennan have engaged in just this year.

Much was made of the announcement back in January that the DOJ was declining to prosecute Comey for the perjury he committed under oath back in 2015/2016. That was because the five year limit for prosecution loomed, with the chances of charging Comey and finishing the case by the cut off date was extremely unlikely.

Somehow, I just have this feeling Comey and Brennan won’t have much luck trying to run the clock out until 2025 on what are fairly minor perjury charges in comparison to the other crimes they’ll be charged with.

Full Exposure Comes Before The Hammer Falls

The biggest fallout of these new declassifications is that they completely expose both Comey and Brennan as not only perjurers but also the most corrupt people to ever lead federal agencies.

The declassification lays bare one key fact: the entire time these men were leading both the FBI and the CIA in their enthusiastic headlong pursuit of the Trump campaign and then the Trump presidency itself, they were well aware of the true origins of the RussiaGate hoax. Documentary evidence establishes both men knew it was a deliberate dirty tricks operation launched by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

And they took steps to cover this up. It didn’t leak in 4 years from the silent professionals investigating them and they themselves certainly weren’t going to ‘fess up on their own.

And now they’ve been exposed and all they can do is loudly yell “Yeah? SO?!” as Durham closes in.

“I Question The Timing.”​

Of course, a whole plethora of DNC Media Complex articles and stories are already descending in response to the ODNI’s recent declassifications.

But it’s being rolled out too close to the election!” they cried!

Oh, is it?

Gee….that’s a shame….

These corrupt goons in the Clinton campaign, the DNC, the federal government agency headquarters, and the DNC Media Complex working in concert together went after Trump and his family and his friends.

Do you think President Donald John Trump cares about how it looks that this is being rolled out just before the election?

If so you are confusing Donald J. Trump with George Bush, John McCain, or Mitt Romney and you really need to stop doing that.

President-Trump.png

The conventional wisdom applied to Trump is often wrong, and if media observers persist in trying to apply conventional political wisdom to the Trump administration’s actions, even after five years of watching him subvert those expectations, they will never be able to successfully anticipate him.

This is why they haven’t been able to beat him. And they never will.

And that is a beautiful thing.

[More at link]

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1634001750236.png