• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SUSSMAN INDICTMENT CONNECTS TO DOD IP MYSTERY, HOUSE OF CARDS, FUTURE PROVES PAST​

In today’s episode, I connect the Sussman indictment to a past mysterious story and show through some old posts how FUTURE IS PROVING PAST!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2598A - [CB] JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES, IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY​

The American people see the truth, everything the [DS]/[CB] tries to do is backfiring on them, optics are important, it had to be this way, the people needed to be shown not told. The patriots know the playbook, ports are important. The [CB] has now come out and said the quiet part out loud, they have been revealed.

EP. 2598B - GOOD GUYS ARE WINNING, THE SYSTEM IS SCARED OF YOU, WHAT IF HE NEVER LEFT?​

The [DS] is ramping up their agenda. They are now preparing the narrative, the system is scared of you. Optics are important, the destruction of the [DS]/[CB] needed to be done while Trump was not in the picture, it had to be done while the [DS] thought they were in control. The people needed to see it playout in real time. The good guys are winning. What if Trump is serving his term in the shadows destroying the system.?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 10.11.29 PM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For the impatient and endlessly weeping nay-sayers.

I asked for ONE thing you guys might have noticed about massive, sea-change level movements on the part of BASIC America. NONE of you were able to bring yourselves to notice anything and print it. Amazing.

So I ask you... Does this tell you anything at all about Joe 6-Pack Average American? Well?? Do you, or do you not see a historic, deep change?
Fenway Park??!!

College Stadium??!!

Riding down the dang road in Elk Grove??!!

You guys did not see this. HOW you could not SEE this when it is in front of you requires one or more of the following self-restraints:

1. You believe nothing must happen, so when it happens... it must not be seen.
2. You believe nothing has happened, so when it happens... it must not be seen.

Let me point out the Q quote you should have instantly thought of... BECAUSE YOU DAMN' WELL HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE!

"They will not be able to show their faces in public."

Think Hunter Biden hiding in his house with people shouting through the windows.
Think Joe Biden in a motorcade, being ridiculed by THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

And you guys do the Sgt. Schultz Two-Step. "I see NOTH-ing. Noth-ING happening. Nothing."

And this from The Mufftash Guy -- since some of you are stuck on needing to see LEGAL moves against the traitors, and yet have somehow not seen it. The indictment that you guys poo-pooed as nothing of consequence turns out to be a real bomb. It opened a can of worm-whoop ass in the traitors that colluded to frame Trump/Russia Bank. It was a hook, d'ysee. There are 6 others who are about to get ass-reamed, but they are not yet public. 80%-20% <-- Remember that ratio; the battle is that large. 80%-20%.

"The campaign plot was outlined by Durham last month in a 27-page indictment charging former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann with making a false report to the FBI. But that brought in the "cybersecurity experts who held lucrative Pentagon and homeland security contracts and high-level security clearances under investigation for a scheme to misuse sensitive, nonpublic Internet data, which they had access to through their government contracts, to dredge up derogatory information on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign in 2016 and again in 2017".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you guys could not find ONE... not even ONE single HISTORICAL, ground-breaking, UNDENIABLE indicator that the entire American public is changing it's stance -- and doing it in a damned hurry.

You missed good ole Governor DeSantis (you know, the ONE GUY ON EARTH who publicly told Biden: "FUCK YOU!" <-- I mention this, because while MOST Americans now say that... he was the first).

DeSantis just told the Nazi School Districts they were going to take it up the ass, sideways, if they made kids wear masks in Floriduh schools.

The board unanimously voted to sanction school districts in Alachua, Brevard, Broward, Duval, Leon, Miami-Dade, Orange, and Palm Beach Counties, withholding state funding from these districts equal to the School Board members' salaries plus any amount of federal funding the Biden administration makes available to support the schools in defiance of DeSantis' order.

The counties have 48 hours to demonstrate they are in compliance with the state order else they will lose funding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your turn to "notice" something obvious that you could not see yesterday. Take the scales off your eyes and minds.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For the impatient and endlessly weeping nay-sayers.

I asked for ONE thing you guys might have noticed about massive, sea-change level movements on the part of BASIC America. NONE of you were able to bring yourselves to notice anything and print it. Amazing.

So I ask you... Does this tell you anything at all about Joe 6-Pack Average American? Well?? Do you, or do you not see a historic, deep change?
Fenway Park??!!

College Stadium??!!

Riding down the dang road in Elk Grove??!!

You guys did not see this. HOW you could not SEE this when it is in front of you requires one or more of the following self-restraints:

1. You believe nothing must happen, so when it happens... it must not be seen.
2. You believe nothing has happened, so when it happens... it must not be seen.

Let me point out the Q quote you should have instantly thought of... BECAUSE YOU DAMN' WELL HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE!

"They will not be able to show their faces in public."

Think Hunter Biden hiding in his house with people shouting through the windows.
Think Joe Biden in a motorcade, being ridiculed by THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS.

And you guys do the Sgt. Schultz Two-Step. "I see NOTH-ing. Noth-ING happening. Nothing."

And this from The Mufftash Guy -- since some of you are stuck on needing to see LEGAL moves against the traitors, and yet have somehow not seen it. The indictment that you guys poo-pooed as nothing of consequence turns out to be a real bomb. It opened a can of worm-whoop ass in the traitors that colluded to frame Trump/Russia Bank. It was a hook, d'ysee. There are 6 others who are about to get ass-reamed, but they are not yet public. 80%-20% <-- Remember that ratio; the battle is that large. 80%-20%.

"The campaign plot was outlined by Durham last month in a 27-page indictment charging former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann with making a false report to the FBI. But that brought in the "cybersecurity experts who held lucrative Pentagon and homeland security contracts and high-level security clearances under investigation for a scheme to misuse sensitive, nonpublic Internet data, which they had access to through their government contracts, to dredge up derogatory information on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign in 2016 and again in 2017".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you guys could not find ONE... not even ONE single HISTORICAL, ground-breaking, UNDENIABLE indicator that the entire American public is changing it's stance -- and doing it in a damned hurry.

You missed good ole Governor DeSantis (you know, the ONE GUY ON EARTH who publicly told Biden: "FUCK YOU!" <-- I mention this, because while MOST Americans now say that... he was the first).

DeSantis just told the Nazi School Districts they were going to take it up the ass, sideways, if they made kids wear masks in Floriduh schools.

The board unanimously voted to sanction school districts in Alachua, Brevard, Broward, Duval, Leon, Miami-Dade, Orange, and Palm Beach Counties, withholding state funding from these districts equal to the School Board members' salaries plus any amount of federal funding the Biden administration makes available to support the schools in defiance of DeSantis' order.

The counties have 48 hours to demonstrate they are in compliance with the state order else they will lose funding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your turn to "notice" something obvious that you could not see yesterday. Take the scales off your eyes and minds.

Unca, I think you misunderstand. It's not that folks aren't seeing what you see. But we are seeing that good people are suffering needlessly due to actions of the "black hats".

Forced poison jab... Lawless fedgov officials running roughshod over the people.

We essentially hear lots of talk, but who is actually being brought to task for it? Yeah, we know, Durham.

The people need to be trusted with the truth. The grownups can handle it. It will make the children grow up. The people need to be shown. Many think the people are being shown how to take one on the chin.

Something needs to give, or something else will.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Is a Border War Coming Soon?​

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unca, I think you misunderstand. It's not that folks aren't seeing what you see. But we are seeing that good people are suffering needlessly due to actions of the "black hats".

Forced poison jab... Lawless fedgov officials running roughshod over the people.

We essentially hear lots of talk, but who is actually being brought to task for it? Yeah, we know, Durham.

The people need to be trusted with the truth. The grownups can handle it. It will make the children grow up. The people need to be shown. Many think the people are being shown how to take one on the chin.

Exactly Will!

This whole people need to be shown slowly because they can’t handle it all, is the precise reason we have so many freakin snowflakes. People tend to act the way you treat them, especially children, even teens and twenty something’s. People can be incredibly tough. But if you treat them like wimps, that is what you’ll mostly get except for the people who were born with a disagreeable disposition, which is probably most of us here on this site.
All of this stuff should have been dumped while trump was in office, because now the enemy controls all branches of government and nothing can be done about it. We’ve been shown voting doesn’t matter. And who cares if they can’t walk down the street, they’ll block off the streets they want to walk on and not “let us” near them.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Exactly Will!

This whole people need to be shown slowly because they can’t handle it all, is the precise reason we have so many freakin snowflakes. People tend to act the way you treat them, especially children, even teens and twenty something’s. People can be incredibly tough. But if you treat them like wimps, that is what you’ll mostly get except for the people who were born with a disagreeable disposition, which is probably most of us here on this site.
All of this stuff should have been dumped while trump was in office, because now the enemy controls all branches of government and nothing can be done about it. We’ve been shown voting doesn’t matter. And who cares if they can’t walk down the street, they’ll block off the streets they want to walk on and not “let us” near them.

If everything falls apart as Trump makes massive change who do you think takes All the blame?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Spot on Jerry and Will! The longer the wait, the more people die! That's not being a naysayer, that's a fact! If Q is real and all the stories we've been hearing for the last 5 years are authentic, action needs to be taken now. Being told to be patient or hearing how long it takes to prepare the people mentally for the shock and awe of exposing information they may not be ready to hear doesn't resonate at this time like it may have how many years ago when this first started.

I realize I've worn out my welcome in this thread long ago but at least listen to these two guys if you no longer consider anything I say

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If everything falls apart as Trump makes massive change who do you think takes All the blame?
What change is Trump going to make? All we have are riddles and 4 year old 'Q drops' to go by. Trump secretly turned the country over to the military by some secret EO or declaration or whatever that was. But then we hear that Trump never surrendered the country to anyone and he's been POTUS for the last 10 months. How is the average American supposed to wade through thousands of riddles and Q drops over a period of years to gain some understanding of all this?

Last edited:

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The people who are responsible. If they in fact had it all, then show it all. Bring it all to court, or a military tribunal if courts don’t work; instead it seems like they punted. Do something instead of letting it play out while good people suffer and die.

Cigarlover has pointed out that more and more states are fully implementing mail in balloting. While we wait for Durham or whatever else, they keep making strides.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The people who are responsible. If they in fact had it all, then show it all. Bring it all to court, or a military tribunal if courts don’t work; instead it seems like they punted. Do something instead of letting it play out while good people suffer and die.

Cigarlover has pointed out that more and more states are fully implementing mail in balloting. While we wait for Durham or whatever else, they keep making strides.

The people would just blame the figurehead, ie Trump and worse Trumpers. Especially if the MSM was just doing their thing during the whole things. Most wouldn't have a clue of who was really responsible.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The people would just blame the figurehead, ie Trump and worse Trumpers. Especially if the MSM was just doing their thing during the whole things. Most wouldn't have a clue of who was really responsible.

Then they don’t have it all and should just admit they punted instead of doing something.
Isn’t that what the EMS system was supposed to be for? Heck, drop flyers from helicopters with all of it. Some will remain willfully blind even then, but those people are probably going to stay that way no matter how carefully they’re handled with this never ending showing.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Then they don’t have it all and should just admit they punted instead of doing something.
Isn’t that what the EMS system was supposed to be for? Heck, drop flyers from helicopters with all of it. Some will remain willfully blind even then, but those people are probably going to stay that way no matter how carefully they’re handled with this never ending showing.

All the info in the world isn't really going to matter. people are selfish and vote with their wallets. The blame will go on those in place when the market and economy collapse. There will be plenty to spread around but the worst will be focused on those "in charge" at the time.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

but Unca, on a 'good day', wouldn't that be exactly what we should expect from the American Public?...yesterday got us to where we are today and i'll just leave you with this...

what are these people doing attending a professional sports game?

isn't the now infamous kneel what brought us to today?

i say: shame on them for feeding the machine, one of the priority things that i've mentioned over and over again: disconnect from all of it, as much of it as we can, that's our greatest weapon yet here we are, championing something that should happen anyway in a venue that only feeds the machine...we've gained zero ground, no, in fact, we've lost ground

that's not a difficult line to connect, for anyone here

The people would just blame the figurehead,

this here is a bold presumption...i don't believe it at face value, look at the people who hold banners at sports games...they can almost think critically, certainly they can think emotionally and artistically but not yet there to the critical stage...see above ^

:summer:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have been thinking for a bit on when it will all be released if Q does "have it all" and is in control of pedo Joe and the trans ho vp and everything in D.C (and the world as some people are thinking.)

I think it will be at a minimum of primary season of 2024 or summer of 2024 during the conventions. I think Q wants everyone in the USA if not the world to see and feel (suffer) what it is like to live under communism in every aspect. Thus perhaps it would wake up a good majority of Americans if not the world.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Synopsis

The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America 1​

Mel Q
October 11, 2021

The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America 2​

Last edited:

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All the info in the world isn't really going to matter. people are selfish and vote with their wallets. The blame will go on those in place when the market and economy collapse. There will be plenty to spread around but the worst will be focused on those "in charge" at the time.
So then it will never get fixed because no politician will want to take any blame at all. Trump seemed like the kind of guy who doesn’t care what others think and would just do it, but I guess not.
but Unca, on a 'good day', wouldn't that be exactly what we should expect from the American Public?...yesterday got us to where we are today and i'll just leave you with this...

what are these people doing attending a professional sports game?

isn't the now infamous kneel what brought us to today?

i say: shame on them for feeding the machine, one of the priority things that i've mentioned over and over again: disconnect from all of it, as much of it as we can, that's our greatest weapon yet here we are, championing something that should happen anyway in a venue that only feeds the machine...we've gained zero ground, no, in fact, we've lost ground

that's not a difficult line to connect, for anyone here

this here is a bold presumption...i don't believe it at face value, look at the people who hold banners at sports games...they can almost think critically, certainly they can think emotionally and artistically but not yet there to the critical stage...see above ^

:summer:

like Buck said, people are voting with their wallets. They’re still supporting woke professional sports and colleges who require the jabs all while chanting Let’s Go Brandon! Voting with their wallets while virtue signaling with their words.
Showing people something is a lot different than changing their behavior. A blunt slap to the face may wake up most, but a slow methodical slight nudge isn’t doing that much. Like the frog in the boiling pot, but in reverse. Dump the freezing cold ice water on these people and wake them the F up!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COOMER DEPOSITION REVELATIONS, STUPID NEWS, PILOTS FIGHT BACK​

The deposition of Dominion Voting System’s Eric Coomer has been unsealed, Low IQ Maxine proves her smarts, Kids given adult covid vaccines in ANOTHER accident and pilots fight back against the medical tyranny!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2599A - CBDC IS CONTROL & SLAVERY, GOLD, SILVER, CRYPTO ARE FREEDOM, CHANGE IS COMING​

The [CB] plan is not working the way they thought, the people are now awake and they can see how the vaccine mandates are effecting the job market. 36 countries see double digit food inflation. The IMF give grim outlook for the world and the US, the [CB] is pushing their agenda, and the people are watching the destruction. Ted Cruz objects to CBDC, this would give the [CB] total control.

EP. 2599B - MESSAGE RECEIVED, BEHOLD THE PRECIPICE, THE HUNTERS HAVE BECOME THE HUNTED​

Trump and the patriots are now pushing the [DS] in the direction they want, they used the color revolution against them and now people realize that [JB] entire presidency is fake, just like the election. The hunters and truly become the hunted and the patriots are now on the hunt. Scavino sends another message about the precipice, this time it shows some reaching the precipice, it looks like it is time, everything is about to change. Enjoy the show.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oh, yeah. We have troubles galore from the communists. But WillA2... didja notice the news this moanin?

Texas Governor says vaxx mandates are GONZO from Texas. <-- ATTENTION PASSENGERS: izzat good, solid, noticeable positive change or not?

And Buck:

"what are these people doing attending a professional sports game?" <-- They are historically chanting, "FUCK JOE BIDEN" -- thats's friggin' what they are doing (didja notice?) -- while simultaneously attending a place verboten by das Reich, thereby ignoring Gestapo Lord Fauci and his worldwide grip on humanity. Didja notice?

So the "knee" shit -- while disgusting -- pales into near insignificance to WHAT IS BEING CHANTED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. And so far, you cannot allow yourself to notice any significant positive change.

Don't daisy-chain every freakin' major progress with other trivial ultimata. OK, I dunno if they have removed "BLM" painted on the street yet... But don't add that to your near-infinite list of all that must be fixed, or -- to you -- NOTH-ing, noth-ING is happening.

So there were a lot (40,000+) all races, ages, sexes, chanting, "FUCK JOE BIDEN" at a college football stadium (eg: no knee shit) <-- But that simply does not fit your one-size-fits-all mantra, so you do not acknowledge it. Better concentrate solely on overpaid racist goons.

And you cannot bring yourself to admit/realize/absorb the truth that there is a HUGE sea-change all across America (and the world, too -- they were chanting overseas, also). You have to hide behind the tiniest thread of cover: kneeling groids should be killed/removed/canceled/excoriated, then possibly -- although not even inferred by you yet, but possibly, maybe we can look and hear what is going on in the stands -- that are full of 5'-space refusers... Nah. Nothing is happening.

Can't see anything.

(*snork*) Something a tad lighter -- One of my favorite scenes:

Sgt. Schultz walks in, goes bug-eyed, and says "I see NOTH-ing! Noth-ING! Get the tank out of the recreation hall..."

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAXPAYER THEFT​

Mel Q
October 13, 2021

[TOPIC: TAXPAYER THEFT]
INSIDER vs OUTSIDER
RETAIN CONTROL vs. LOSE CONTROL
Kennedy was an outsider [assassinated]
Reagan was an outsider [assassination attempt]
POTUS is an outsider [CLAS HIGH]

How much money (CASH) was sent by the FED to Iraq (Iraq War)?( In 2003, $12 Billion was sent in shrink wrapped $100 bills on pallets to Iraq. It was send from New York to Baghdad for Iraqi Ministries and US Contractors for disbursement using C130 planes that delivered the case once or twice a month. It comes out to 363 tons of cash. According to an official memo "Many of the funds appear to have been lost to corruption and waste ... thousands of 'ghost employees' were receiving pay cheques from Iraqi ministries under the CPA's control. Some of the funds could have enriched both criminals and insurgents fighting the United States." Totaling near $20 Billion with little to no accountability.)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lets-of-cash-to-baghdad-idUSN0631295120070207

https://www.cnbc.com/id/45031100

How much money (CASH) was Confiscated from the Iraq Central Bank? ($1 Billion in cash, mostly $100 shrink wrapped notes, was taken from the Central Bank. It was take by US Service members to Kuwait to be counted and slowly disappeared over time into the hands of officers and enlisted personnel who had access to it, the bigger thieves were more elusive.)

https://www.ozy.com/flashback/saddam-husseins-billion-dollar-bank-heist/66076

[Example – not intended for PUBLIC awareness]

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/...issing-iraqi-cash-ended-in-lebanon-bunker.html

If it worked in IRAQ, why not replicate in IRAN? (Yes, in 2016, Obama did something similar)

How much money (CASH) was sent to IRAN? (In 2016, the Obama administration paid $1.3 Billion supposedly to settle interest on a 1970’s military sale dispute, 2 days later sending $400 million in pallets of cash to Tehran. 13 separate payments of $99,999,999.99 and the last payment of $10 million. Payments were sent in multiple currencies like Euros, Swiss Francs and others and all in US taxpayer funds. Some say the deal was used as leverage for releasing American prisoners and used as a ransom.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-paid-iran-1-3b-two-days-after-400m-cash-transfer

Who controls the distribution of funds? (The funds used were from a US Treasury account called a Judgement Fund, this allows the President to bypass Congress and settle litigation quickly using US taxpayer funds.)

Who accounts for the funds? (US Treasury)
Who has access to the funds? (The President of the United States has direct access to these funds)
Who ‘really’ has access to the funds? (Clinton Foundation)
Do funds return in the form of political donations?

Q1345 -
…U1. Risk the welfare of the world. Why? Money. Organized/planned by BC/HRC( Bill & Hillary Clinton). Carried out by Hussein(Barack Obama). [remember HRC ran against Hussein] U1 [donations to CF](Clinton Foundation gets the kickbacks). $1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes]. Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU?(No, bribes and kickbacks) Why EU? (Companies outside US) Define bribe(a gift or money for acting in someone’s favor). Define kickback (Illicit payments for specific transactions). Special Interest Groups (SIG). What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal? (Royal Dutch Shell) https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/business/iran-nuclear-trump-business-europe.html Cross check Co’s against political + foundation payments.(Royal Dutch Shell lobbied the Clinton Led State Department in 2016 and CF has accepted donations from RDS, they have been wanting an Alberta Clipper pipeline in Canada. Pipelines usually mean F assets) Define bribe (a gift or money for acting in someone’s favor). Define kickback (Illicit payments for specific transactions)…

Do funds return in the form of massive donations to ‘FOUNDATIONS’ and/or ‘INSTITUTES’? (Iran takes money from Royal Dutch Shell for business purposes then returns it through Clinton Foundation in the form of donations.)

Do funds return in the form of offshore bank accounts for future payments/payoffs? (According to foreignassistance.gov; Bill and Melinda Gates Care and supported Save The Children have funds coming from the U.S. Department of State; Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration. Jeff Bezos Amazon, Red Cross and China’s World Health Organization have funds coming from the U.S. Agency for International Development; Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance. These are just a few of the organizations that US Taxpayers fund through Foreign Aid programs. It also goes to unknown or unverified vendors to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa, Haiti, Israel, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Vietnam, India and China, the bulk of which comes through the U.S. Agency for International Development; Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance.)

Replicate: Environment (‘Green’), AID assist, etc. (An example would be taxpayer money goes to the GCF climate change fund, which funnels money to Iran or North Korea and claim it as humanitarian aid.)

Q489 - US taxpayers are paying for it all. Paris accord = scam (trillions) Red Cross = scam (billions) Foreign Aid = scam (trillions) WAR = scam (trillions) ………on…and….on…….. Who audits where the money actually goes? Who actually receives the money? The US taxpayer is funding the very people we are engaged in taking down. Slush funds everywhere. Think GS pays for Antifa out of his own pocket? The hole is deep. Feel sick yet? Q

NO HONEST CONTROL IN PLACE.
NO CHECKS & BALANCES IN PLACE.
NO SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE.
Threat of an OUTSIDER becoming PRESIDENT? (2016 President Trump won)
LOSS OF CONTROL? (The Deep State panicked; all their corruption was about to be exposed)

“Trillions of dollars at stake.”
"Controlled by group of special interests."
"Illusion of democracy."

[Welcome to the Real World]

WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RIGHT THE WRONGS.
WE, THE PEOPLE, MUST RECLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS.
WE MUST RISE.
WE MUST FIGHT.
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

Sources:
C Event: https://t.me/littllemel/7882
Decode Keys: https://t.me/littllemel/7768
D5 Thread Pt1: https://telegra.ph/D5-08-19-2
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/da...scycle=2020&id=D000042631&toprecipscycle=2016
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000042631

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Former DNI Ratcliffe says he’s given Durham 1,000 intel documents he thinks support more charges | Just The News https://t.co/88WEMdD8Mm— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) October 13, 2021

Former DNI Ratcliffe says he's given Durham 1,000 intel documents he thinks support more charges
"Ratcliffe said former Justice official Michael Sussmann just "the first of what I would hope would be a number" of others charged in Russia probe."

i555u0LZ

Drop 2433

Nov. 2018 --->
5d6c009be656fbb1f94f9e584018b14eb7033ecaeb1488f11b93c1f11931f0aa.png

We put the spotlight on him for this very reason.
He has no choice now but to remain in the light.
This is not a game.
Q
6 hours ago --->

Ratcliffe says 1,000 intel documents given to Durham support more charges https://t.co/bCwVvQISi8— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) October 12, 2021

He points to Yahoo News article:
Ratcliffe says 1,000 intel documents given to Durham support more charges
Also posted 6 hours ago--->

Rosenstein, Papadopoulos set to give closed-door testimony to House committees

The week our counterpunch against the deep state began https://t.co/FgJ2rWfJQF— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) October 12, 2021

Ratcliffe THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.@JohnRatcliffe !!!! @GeorgePapa19 please keep up the good work. The two of you are absolutely Great PATRIOTS ❤️❤️— Hope (@hopebevers) October 12, 2021
iu

-----------

Former DNI chief exposes Biden's China payment https://t.co/YvccSDbAjd— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) October 11, 2021

A U.S. Navy nuclear engineer and his wife were arrested for allegedly trying to sell submarine secrets to a foreign country. @CBS_Herridge explains the case — and why the charges are so serious that they could potentially lead to the death penalty pic.twitter.com/sksg1gFgt3— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) October 11, 2021

Hillary makes her move! https://t.co/7uh5feLtnw— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) October 11, 2021

------------

Rosenstein, Papadopoulos set to give closed-door testimony to House committees this week

"For more than a year, congressional panels investigating Russian interference have wanted to speak with Papadopoulos about his outreach to two Russian nationals during the campaign, as well as his interactions with a London-based professor, Joseph Mifsud, who told him in April 2016 that the Russians had dirt on then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of her emails."

Go back to --->

talian News: Joseph Mifsud Recorded Deposition for John Durham – New Bank Accounts Appear – But Maltese Professor Still Missing
Published February 25, 2020 at 8:29am

"Mifsud’s purpose was to plant information with Papadopoulos (namely that the Russians had Hillary’s emails) so that the same information could be retrieved from Papadopoulos and the Deep State could say that the Trump campaign knew Russia had Hillary’s emails."

Then back to: ----->

Amid impeachment furor, Barr and John Durham flew to Rome to hear a secret tape of Joseph Mifsud, mysterious professor at center of Mueller investigation
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter | | October 02, 2019

then go forward to Today ---->

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
8h
Rosenstein, Papadopoulos set to give closed-door testimony to House committees

And --->

"The week our counterpunch against the deep state began"

and back to: @GeorgePapa19

8h
Ratcliffe says 1,000 intel documents given to Durham support more charges

Then reexamine the drop -----------------

Post 2816

The DECLASSIFICATION of all requested documents (+ more) will occur.
This is not a game.
Do not let personal (emotional) desires ("do it now""now""what is taking so long""NOW!") take over.
Logical thinking and strategy should always be applied.
WE ALL WANT TO SEE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
NEW THREATS (investigations by [SDNY], [AS], [MW] in an effort to delay/prevent release ('insurance extension') WILL FAIL.
TRANSPARENCY is the only way forward.
Define the following:
Treason.
Sedition.
Subversion.
Conspiracy to commit…
Do you understand and fully appreciate the GRAVITY of the situation?
Do you understand and fully appreciate what POTUS endures each and every singly day?
He loves this County.
He loves you.
WE MUST STAND TOGETHER IN THIS FIGHT.
There is EVIL in this world.
There is DARKNESS in this world.
There are those in POWER who wish to CONTROL (enslave) you.
To keep you sedated.
To keep you unaware.
To keep you blind.
This will be on our timetable.
(….AND WE WILL DELIVER).
(Transparency and Prosecution)
There is simply no other way.
[Except 1]
Q

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
like Buck said, people are voting with their wallets. They’re still supporting woke professional sports and colleges who require the jabs all while chanting Let’s Go Brandon! Voting with their wallets while virtue signaling with their words.
Showing people something is a lot different than changing their behavior. A blunt slap to the face may wake up most, but a slow methodical slight nudge isn’t doing that much. Like the frog in the boiling pot, but in reverse. Dump the freezing cold ice water on these people and wake them the F up!
Why Q said people have to go through it to believe it.

The 'best' is yet to come.... meaning I think it's gonna get worse before better.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

The 'best' is yet to come.... meaning I think it's gonna get worse before better.
on that we can agree my friend

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oh, yeah. We have troubles galore from the communists. But WillA2... didja notice the news this moanin?

Texas Governor says vaxx mandates are GONZO from Texas. <-- ATTENTION PASSENGERS: izzat good, solid, noticeable positive change or not.?

HAH! In the time I typed this until just now... A Federal judge has told American Airlines they cannot force their employees to get the jab.

More HISTORIC gains.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Texas Governor says vaxx mandates are GONZO from Texas. <-- ATTENTION PASSENGERS: izzat good, solid, noticeable positive change or not?

And Buck:

"what are these people doing attending a professional sports game?" <-- They are historically chanting, "FUCK JOE BIDEN" -- thats's friggin' what they are doing (didja notice?) -- while simultaneously attending a place verboten by das Reich, thereby ignoring Gestapo Lord Fauci and his worldwide grip on humanity. Didja notice?
Attending those games isn’t verboten, they want those people there transferring their money to the elites who own the teams and the leagues and the media who cover it.
That’s like someone saying they’re a rebelling against the government by smoking cigarettes because the government says it is bad for you all while the government is taxing the crap out of that purchase.

So let’s go through it, drop it all!

I wonder if Q tells his little son q to take the bandaid off one hair at a time so he suffers through every little hair that pulls or if he tells him to suck it up and rip it off and be done with it so he can move on with his little q life and not suffer needlessly.

Texas Governor says vaxx mandates are GONZO from Texas. <-- ATTENTION PASSENGERS: izzat good, solid, noticeable positive change or not.?

HAH! In the time I typed this until just now... A Federal judge has told American Airlines they cannot force their employees to get the jab.

More HISTORIC gains.
Imagine how many people wouldn’t be vaxxed if those with it all had done something in the first place!!

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1634165789073.png

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1447969558283837440

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Watch that again....... now........ 5 years later.......... with what we know now..........tell me nothing is happening.
We simply can't "go back to normal" as that is why we are here.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COVID VAXX AIDS EPIDEMIC COMING, UNITED EMPLOYEES BIG WIN, CLEVELAND CLINIC DENIES DONOR​

Today we discuss good news for United employees, tragedy for 16 y.o. vaccine recipient, Cleveland Clinic strikes a kidney recipient, BIG news about the new AIDS epidemic as a result of the vaxx and Maricopa County showing more election hijinks and finally a Senate aid who made disturbing statements about white women on Facebook.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2600A - [CB] IS LOSING THE ECONOMIC NARRATIVE, MOVES & COUNTERMOVES​

Corporation around the world are starting to realize that the green new deal is not going to benefit their company or the workers. People are now experiencing inflation, it is at it's highest rate in 13 years. Yellen pushes the idea that monitoring peoples transaction will catch billionaires evading taxes. The people are pushing back, the US is now the number one country for crypto mining.

EP. 2600B - TRANSPARENCY & PROSECUTION IS THE WAY FORWARD, TRUTH WORKS, HARVEST​

The patriots are showing the people the truth. As people see it and live they realize that the [DS] plan is not going to benefit them in the end. To move forward people will need to see prosecutions and it must be completely transparent. October the hunters moon and it's time to harvest. The people are seeing through the [DS] charade, they no longer believe the pandemic, border, economy etc. narrative. People are thinking logically and it is spreading across the globe. The population is waking up at an accelerated pace.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Attending those games isn’t verboten, they want those people there transferring their money to the elites who own the teams and the leagues and the media who cover it.
That’s like someone saying they’re a rebelling against the government by smoking cigarettes because the government says it is bad for you all while the government is taxing the crap out of that purchase.

So let’s go through it, drop it all!

I wonder if Q tells his little son q to take the bandaid off one hair at a time so he suffers through every little hair that pulls or if he tells him to suck it up and rip it off and be done with it so he can move on with his little q life and not suffer needlessly.

Imagine how many people wouldn’t be vaxxed if those with it all had done something in the first place!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2601A - PATRIOTS HAVE THE [CB] BIDEN EXACTLY WHERE THEY WANT THEM, PATRIOTS SMELL FEAR​

The patriots have the [CB] and the Biden administration exactly where they want them. The people are now in position to see it all. Inflation is heating up and the [CB] is panicking over Crypto. This tells you everything you need to know. Putin ways in on Crypto and says it cannot be used for oil.

EP. 2601B-THE SCRIPT HAS BEEN FLIPPED ON THE [DS],NATIONAL SECURITY CONCERNS,CLEAR & PRESENT DANGER​

The patriots are now closing on the [DS]. The [DS] is scrambling, the evidence is being produced. The people are seeing the election fraud, the majority of people now believe their was cheating and the percentage is climbing. The patriots have been monitoring the Biden administration plus the puppet masters. Trump has said back in 2020 he is a war time president, with that certain operational protocols have been put into place. The Hunter information is dripping out and this time the leak included [JB], this is a national security concern.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE FALL OF THE CABAL PRODUCERS JANET OSSEBAARD & CYNTHA KOETER SPEAK TO NICHOLAS VENIAMIN​

these are the gals who put this video and the 17 before it.

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 18​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score