• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
On Gateway Pundit
The guy who was indicted by Durham (Sussman) is represented by Latham & Watkins. The victim who was shot by Baldwin is the wife of one of the lawyers of Latham & Watkins.....

Hilary sending a message thru Baldwin????

-----

https://t.me/praying_medic/6078

Praying Medic

The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the woman killed by Alec Baldwin, recently joined the law firm Latham & Watkins—the same firm retained by Michael Sussman. https://www.reuters.com/legal/legal...im-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/

Alec Baldwin shooting victim was wife of Latham & Watkins lawyer
The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun on Thursday, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins’ Los Angeles office.

https://t.me/s/juliansrumchannel/209

read all the way down..

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
On Gateway Pundit
The guy who was indicted by Durham (Sussman) is represented by Latham & Watkins. The victim who was shot by Baldwin is the wife of one of the lawyers of Latham & Watkins.....

Hilary sending a message thru Baldwin????

-----

https://t.me/praying_medic/6078

Praying Medic

The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the woman killed by Alec Baldwin, recently joined the law firm Latham & Watkins—the same firm retained by Michael Sussman. https://www.reuters.com/legal/legal...im-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/

Alec Baldwin shooting victim was wife of Latham & Watkins lawyer
The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun on Thursday, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins’ Los Angeles office.

https://t.me/s/juliansrumchannel/209

read all the way down..

That makes no sense though, those guys are defending the Democrat... So why are you mad at them?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Latham & Watkins getting the signal they better have a good diversion and not give up the Kilintons.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why is this guy not in jail?

OOPs he made a mistake is not acceptable.

He pointed a live gun at a non actor, pulled the trigger and shot them. Why did he do that?

Nothing about this makes sense except because this fucking moron is a famous actor, somehow he gets a pass at justice, at being responsible for murder.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2609A - THE PATRIOTS ACCELERATED THE [CB] PLAN SO IT WAS EASY TO SPOT​

The picture for many is becoming clearer and clearer. The people can now see how the Fed takes from the poor and gives to the rich. The [CB] system is breaking down, fuel prices are surging world wide, supply chain issued are felt all over the world, the people had to see the true plan of the [CB], hyperinflation is coming

EP. 2609B - WHEN INFORMATION IS FREE & TRANSPARENT IT IS A THREAT TO THE [DS],THE [DS] POKED A BEAR​

Trump and the patriots are ready for the next phase the control of information. Trump and the patriots have been working on a system that will rival Twitter, YT, FB etc. These [DS] platforms will no long have the control over information, the fake news will no longer be able to spin the truth without the support of social media. The truth telling platform will change all of this, the [DS] poked a bear and now its roaring, buckle up it's going to be glorious, the best is yet to come.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Telegram via Patel Patriot

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 8.43.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 8.41.18 PM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm so over hanging. These scumbags need a booster shot a day till they croak.
You just sparked a thought. Having a Guantanamo Bay makeover turning everything from the cups, sheets, ramen noodles, honey buns,paper & pencils, into "Trump" branded/embossed merchandise.
Everyday would be 'suicide weekend".

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 9.50.15 PM.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Presidential Emergency Action Documents
These can be thrown on the same pile as the other useless documents listed below:

COTUS
US Bill of Rights
Nuremberg Code of 1947

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
These can be thrown on the same pile as the other useless documents listed below:

COTUS
US Bill of Rights
Nuremberg Code of 1947

Except that PEADs are highly classified docs.

According to Patel Patriot, Trump's PEADs are the entire basis behind the Devolution process.

Further, why is Li'l Adam the pencil-neck so desperately trying to get ahold of POTUS DJT's PEADs?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Except that PEADs are highly classified docs.

According to Patel Patriot, Trump's PEADs are the entire basis behind the Devolution process.

Further, why is Li'l Adam the pencil-neck so desperately trying to get ahold of POTUS DJT's PEADs?
The 200K+ sealed grand jury indictments are highly classified too. Not much happenin in that area either! I have no expectations that things will get better at any level!

Who's Patel Patriot and why does that entity know so much about stuff that no one else seems to? We need to be very careful about who and what it is we believe.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
these are called 'leaks'

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Skepticism can be a healthy trait.

Who's Patel Patriot and why does that entity know so much about stuff that no one else seems to? We need to be very careful about who and what it is we believe.

Who is Q?

Trust, but verify.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635182451642.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who is Q?

Trust, but verify.
got a link where i can verify this?

:don't know:

imho, you walked yourself into an alley

no one can verify who / what Q is

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is this the part where I fall to my knees and thank whomever is responsible for the current situation we find ourselves in? It could be worse, right? Bullshit spewing from both sides these days and I'm really not in a thankful mood! We ARE in a civil war in this country and the FEMA camps are still there and ready. I see nothing to suggest they can't be used tomorrow if the government so chooses.

Cranio-rectal inversion huh? Sounds to me like an Ivy League education and the associated condescending attitude! Lefties talk like this all the time about getting the jab. Yawn...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
got a link where i can verify this?

:don't know:

imho, you walked yourself into an alley

This is the crux of the problem. It begs the following question:

- how do you verify something that might not exist?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is this the part where I fall to my knees and thank whomever is responsible for the current situation we find ourselves in? It could be worse, right? Bullshit spewing from both sides these days and I'm really not in a thankful mood! We ARE in a civil war in this country and the FEMA camps are still there and ready. I see nothing to suggest they can't be used tomorrow if the government so chooses.

Cranio-rectal inversion huh? Sounds to me like an Ivy League education and the associated condescending attitude! Lefties talk like this all the time about getting the jab. Yawn...

Whining about people whining is never real productive. It's not like more homework is going to help. Perhaps if you can go learn enough to teach others but they don't want to hear it anyway and will just call you a crazy person. Until they can literally see Something, which I think we may get soon.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

This is the crux of the problem. It begs the following question:

- how do you verify something that might not exist?

You can verify parts of the message.

Future proves past.

60% of the information in the 4953 Q posts are not for us to know.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
60% of the information in the 4953 Q posts are not for us to know.

That's another problem. Who is the arbiter deciding what the people of this world need to know? The MIC is screwing over the entire population of the planet yet somehow the screwees have no right to know who's doing 60% of the screwing???

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
That's another problem. Who is the arbiter deciding what the people of this world need to know? The MIC is screwing over the entire population of the planet yet somehow the screwees have no right to know who's doing 60% of the screwing???
Whoever made Trump and now Pedo Joe postpone the JFK assassination papers...Someone very rich and powerful.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Whoever made Trump and now Pedo Joe postpone the JFK assassination papers...Someone very rich and powerful.

So its October 2021... Bueller, Bueller?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It could be worse, right?
It could be Hillary won and we'd be losing a war - which would remove the Constitution.

Another thing is just look at what we are aware of today that we NEVER would have known if not for Trump and Q.

Q ripped the scab off of the hidden deep state antics for all to see.

Cranio-rectal inversion huh?
Get your head out of your ass??

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Get your head out of your ass??
Yeah, could be! Well, I'm looking around at how things are playing out and I don't feel so lucky....you?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2610A-“I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT BANKING ESTABLISHMENTS ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN STANDING ARMIES”​

The [CB] is pushing everything they have at the people, they want the people to feel pain so they conceded to their plan, the people are not going along with it. Our founding fathers warned us about the [CB], now people are realizing what economic enslavement really is.

EP. 2610B - THE PEOPLE ARE FIGURING IT OUT, BUT WHEN A LONG TRAIN OF ABUSES & USURPATIONS…​

The patriots want the people to see the [DS] plan, they want the people to feel it just like the founding fathers felt and saw the plan of the British government. The people are figuring it out, each time the government pushes its turning into a long train of abuses and usurpations. When this happens the people have the right to remove the government and replace it with a new one. This is what the Trump and the patriots are showing the people, it all goes back to the constitution, truth, transparency is the only way forward.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 8.18.03 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 8.17.21 PM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, could be! Well, I'm looking around at how things are playing out and I don't feel so lucky....you?
That was a question, as in... I think that's what "Cranial Rectal inversion" means?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The document below is 17 Pages - GOVERNMENT’S OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR A BILL OF PARTICULARS
Case 1:21-cr-00582-CRC Document 19 Filed 10/20/21 Page 1 of 17

Also

"Follow the pen"... The pen is missing.

#Durham With Sussmann hearing this week, worth revisiting latest filing that BEGINS to make clear how deep Durham goes: 15 separate grand jury subpoenas + 18 USC 1001 (lying) the “materiality test” is “capacity to influence” decision-maker (FBI) “Not actual reliance” + pic.twitter.com/BRKgAgwQZS— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) October 26, 2021

FCltFsWX0AInKBb

FCltFsbWQAYUUAP

FCltFtjXEAcVUDQ

-------

broad production of information by the defendant’s counsel (i.e.,a privilege log) first alerted government to critical campaign emails. #footnotes via @RobLegare https://t.co/KXyhjtDKMj— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) October 26, 2021

GOVERNMENT’S OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR A BILL OF PARTICULARS

"The United States of America, by and through its attorney, Special Counsel John H. Durham, respectfully submits this opposition to the defendant’s Motion for a Bill of Particulars (Document 17, hereinafter “Mot.”). For reasons stated below, the government submits that the motion should be denied. The grand jury’s detailed, 27-page speaking indictment more than adequately informs the defendant of the charges against him and provides him with sufficient information and facts to prepare his defense at trial. Moreover, all or nearly all of the information that the defendant seeks either has already been, or soon will be, made available to him through the government’s discovery. Accordingly, the defendant’s motion seeking an order for a bill of particulars fails as a matter of well-settled law."

FACTUAL BACKGROUND

"The defendant is charged in a one-count indictment with making a materially false statement to an FBI official, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001."

===============

on page 14-15 of Durham's 17-page OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR A BILL OF PARTICULARS

"As noted above, the government has produced, and will continue producing, voluminous discovery materials that will reveal, among other things, statements that key witnesses made in interviews with the FBI and in testimony before the grand jury."

"These statements and testimony will include numerous key witnesses’ recollections of the events referenced in the Indictment, including their views regarding the relevance and materiality of the false statements at issue. The government has also produced and will continue to produce emails, reports, and other records concerning the events and false statements at issue."

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
but Nothing is going on...

from Telegram:

Nurse Deplorable​
We sit in the painful juxtaposition of freedom/pseudo-freedom.​
Our constitution protects our right to live as free citizens.​
To work and provide for our families, to expect a full and rich education for our children, and to not be taxed into poverty.​
And yet, in back rooms and elite gatherings, a group of wealthy people around the world schemed for decades to destroy us from within—a fifth column.​
Bought and paid for politicians, governors, judges, military leaders, health officials, election workers...all rising up at the appointed time in attempt to topple our great nation.​
Hard-working, freedom-loving Americans forced to choose between provision or injection, health or wealth, submission or rebellion.​
But in another back room, a plan is forged.​
Show the people the truth, unite them despite the media agenda, and fight alongside them in the silent information war on the digital battlefield.​
Do you see the full picture?​
Do you see how close we came to losing this war?​
Do you see the death spiral of the elite as they realize how powerless they actually are as they refuse to bow out of this game of chess they have already lost?​
The one thing they never counted on was the sheer courage and brilliance of a small group of men and women with unshakeable love for their country and their freedom.​
Together we win.​
United we are strong.​
Awake we are fearless.​
“Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid.”​
As much as I’d love to know all of my frens here personally, I cannot say that I do.​
And because of that I don’t know where you stand spiritually, but I pray that these past few years of intense spiritual battle have opened the eyes of your heart to the depth of the evil in this world and the goodness and mercy of our sweet and mighty Savior.​
He is King over all—he is my rock and my redeemer.​
To those of you that are followers of Jesus, doing battle daily in prayer and walking hand in hand with him....I want to share this song with you.​
I hope that it blesses your heart as much as it has mine over the last year and a half.​
I encourage you to not let whatever view of the “end times” you hold to skew your prayer life or your hope for what God is still able and willing to do on this earth. He rules, he reigns!​
“So come hell or highwater,​
you’re still on the throne.​
You are faithful and able,​
you’re in control!​
There’s no question about it,​
You’re king over all.​
I know who you are!”​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635264250393.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635264930193.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Many people can't accept even the first 1%,

Lets take what I have told previously as an example;
Alien beings are controlling humans and using them to take over the human form through cloning.
How many, including your are able to accept just this one fact?

The end won't be for everyone.