• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We've already lost! We can at least put up a fight! We may find ourselves matched against a paper tiger, or not. Either way, I'm not going to be shot in the back of the head by no commie bastard!!
Thass my shootie. :beer: They tried to really, really kill me. And failed. So I know I can be a good sojer because I am IMMORTAL.

So far...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thass my shootie. :beer: They tried to really, really kill me. And failed. So I know I can be a good sojer because I am IMMORTAL.

So far...
1st call today. Friend one was talking to friend two. Telling him about the 450K idiot wants to pay illegals. Neither of them are very political.
2nd call was a friend bitching about the cost of parts to run his business & how much it is adding to the customers bills. Then he was telling me the parts house he uses i spaying $800 extra a month in fuel to deliver parts.

I just try to ask probing questions that make them think and piss them off. I figure I won when they call me back later after thinking things through.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

So far...
Just because I bitch and moan a lot Walt doesn't mean I've gone soft or stupid nor does it mean that all you've told and taught me has disappeared. On the contrary, I'm increasing my resolve more and more each day.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just because I bitch and moan a lot Walt doesn't mean I've gone soft or stupid nor does it mean that all you've told and taught me has disappeared. On the contrary, I'm increasing my resolve more and more each day.

You guys would have liked Clif's last video. Basically a half hour of him getting pissed off and telling all the wussies out there that this is war and it's time to man up and fight (WOO up). Not violently though, yet.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Everyone go to church today?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"That wuz the end of my Religion Period..."

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"That wuz the end of my Religion Period..."
I was never much of a religion guy. I was always thankful to someone or something when things went good and never cursed that same entity when things didn't go so well. I just would work my way out of the bad times and inevitably would find good times again.

EARTHLY religion, to me, we always a scam set up by certain people to control and rob other people

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
1635718569776.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

You Are The Plan - Time To Step Up Live at The Patriot Double Down​

I wanted to give you the opportunity to watch my speech from the Patriot Double Down which was held last weekend in Las Vegas, NV. I urge you to listen and as yourself the questions I asked the audience. Thank you for watching and keep fighting.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2615A - PEOPLE ARE NOW MAKING AN ECONOMIC MOVE, DARK TO LIGHT​

The economic crisis is hitting other countries first, they are seeing power outages and other problems. Trump says gas could go over ten dollars a gallon, inflation nation. Trump points out that [JB] wants to pay non citizens $450,000. People around the world who are experiencing inflation are starting to realize what real money is.

EP. 2615B - THIS IS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, THE CALL FOR ELECTION DECERTIFICATION IS GETTING LOUDER​

The patriots are in control, the CDC put out a paper that says the vaccines are better than natural immunity, this was not peer reviewed and it is now debunked. The [DS] is now panicking, the call to decertify the election is growing. Fraud is being produced, prosecutions are coming down the pike and this is only the tip of the iceberg. The [DS] is continuing to silence voices. This is panic, they are afraid of those who speak the truth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DARPA, MODERNA & BIONTECH: A MATCH MADE IN HELL -- GEORGE WEBB​

Deep researcher and citizen journalist George Webb joins me in this blast from the past discussion about the deep state, white hats & the DARPA connection to both Moderna and BioNTech, which technically means that if the "vaccines" are truly as deadly as we believe them to be, your own government has funded your destruction.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This may seem like it's very out of place here but I'd say take a second look.

Is it Not curious that MGGA is almost MAGA? Make Gamestop Great Again. And are they using a similar code as Q in the time stamps of the tweets? 11:04am = This Thursday 11/04? This one tweet has us up 11% today.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2616A - THE ENTIRE [CB] ECONOMIC AGENDA IS FAILING, PEOPLE SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT​

Gas prices have now hit a 7 year high, as soon as [JB] was put in as resident the fuel prices started to rise and now he is blaming climate change, nobody believes this. Manchin will not approve the infrastructure plan. The [CB] agenda is falling apart and the people can see through it

EP. 2616B - THIS NATION SHALL HAVE A NEW BIRTH OF FREEDOM,BY THE PEOPLE,FOR THE PEOPLE,RIG FOR RED​

The [DS] is panicking, Trump and the patriots are ready to surface, rig for red, everything is about to change. More and more people are seeing the election fraud and people are now seeing that they were not transparent and secure. Soon this nation shall have a new birth of freedom, by the people for the people. The [DS] has lost the narrative, the people are no longer believing, they are questioning. It has begun, the demand for change.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It has begun, the demand for change.

I have a massive issue with this statement and I think it proves to be quite illustrative not of you GH but the poster at bitchute.

A demand is something made/asked of someone else. It's insanity if these people think that demanding the very system that enslaves them to change will work. The people of the world need to BE that change and not demand it of anyone else.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have a massive issue with this statement and I think it proves to be quite illustrative not of you GH but the poster at bitchute.

A demand is something made/asked of someone else. It's insanity if these people think that demanding the very system that enslaves them to change will work. The people of the world need to BE that change and not demand it of anyone else.

Yup, we'll have to raise the Black Flag and start slitting throats, eventually.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yup, we'll have to raise the Black Flag and start slitting throats, eventually.
But first we try the legal route before the night of the long blades.

Plenty is happening. Listen to the X22Reports above at 1.5x

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This will blow your mind

EYESISWATCHIN PODCAST #19 - MSM PROPAGANDA, MICROCHIPS, PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING​

October 28th, 2021.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
But first we try the legal route before the night of the long blades.

Plenty is happening. Listen to the X22Reports above at 1.5x
I don't see how we can "win" by letting our enemies live and fight another day. Elimination is the only way.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't see how we can "win" by letting our enemies live and fight another day. Elimination is the only way.
I haven't seen this posted in a while:

Trust The Plan!

For how much longer? Our enemies are at our doorsteps and we wait.

I know I know, patience, right? I learned that patience is not always rewarded in life. I found that expecting nothing eliminates the need for patience!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

American CEO of Barclays Jes Staley resigns after probe into Epstein ties​

By
Will Feuer
November 1, 2021
The American boss of one of Britain’s biggest banks announced his resignation on Monday following an investigation into his ties to late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Barclays and its chief executive Jes Staley, 64, learned “the preliminary conclusions” of the investigation by Britain’s Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority on Friday evening, the bank said.

“In view of those conclusions, and Mr. Staley’s intention to contest them, the Board and Mr. Staley have agreed that he will step down from his role as Group Chief Executive and as a director of Barclays,” the bank said Monday.

“It should be noted that the investigation makes no findings that Mr. Staley saw, or was aware of, any of Mr. Epstein’s alleged crimes, which was the central question underpinning Barclays’ support for Mr. Staley following the arrest of Mr. Epstein in the summer of 2019.”

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's not over yet...

Make a move and you'll be "Jan 6th" in no time at all!
I'm taking a defensive posture only. I'm not going to be a hero. I'm way past the age where I could have been. I've known for quite some time that the cavalry, whatever that may have been positioned as, ain't coming to save anyone.

Survival for me and my family and protecting/providing for the people I love are my only concerns now.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted in a while:

Trust The Plan!
You have not given any indication of any trust in the plan on your part for any ten full seconds since you started posting.

Your unbroken "broken" record of 100% ANTI-trust in the plan for several 100's of lockstep negative posts eliminates your authenticity.

At this point, you are just whining, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? WHY aren't we there yet, and don't tell me WHY, because I just want to whine about it continually, without let.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? WHY aren't we there yet?"

"WHY won't they beat up all the bad guys in the world in time for me to watch it on TV by tonight? Is it that big of a problem? It cannot be. They just are not doing anything at all. Nothing."

Un-fuckin' multi-to-nauseam-repetitive quote.

Here comes your ole sojer Unca: We are getting there. You can see it everywhere -- unless you do eyes-wide-shut continually.

You should take 20 full seconds of honest, "eyes-open to the mighty changes and gains being made": Call it Plan Trust. That way, you will not be a total virgin in that area. Trust the Plan. For your first 20 seconds. In hundreds of posts. <-- Yeah, I know I upped it from ten seconds.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You have not given any indication of any trust in the plan on your part for any ten full seconds since you started posting.
That is simply not true however; I won't debate you on it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2617A - TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN, THE GREAT ECONOMIC AWAKENING​

The world is now feeling the economic disaster that was unleashed by the elite, they are now pushing their agenda, but the people will not take it they will fight back. Trump was right again, according to BoA oil might hit 120 per barrel, oil might hit 10 dollars or more. Texas steps in to help the supply chain problem.

EP. 2617B - “WE HAVE TO BYPASS THE MEDIA IN ORDER TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE PEOPLE”, HOUSE OF CARDS​

The [DS] is a house of cards and it is about to come crashing down. Trump is ready and prepared to bypass the media and big tech companies. The pandemic/vaccine narrative is falling apart, the fake news is now ready to cut Fauci loose. The truth will destroy the media. Candice Owens talks about a cyber pandemic, the playbook is known and once the [DS] cannot control the flow information we will see a communication blackout. Countermeasures are in place.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
trust in the plan

well, the main part was "The People Need To Be Shown"...

and they're being "shown" at each stop at the gas pump, at each food shopping trip...

Just look at Biden's "approval numbers".

Imho, the next "Trump Administration" (or "Trumped-approved administration") will have x times the "support" of the previous one, and the MSM won't be able to do ANYTHING ABOUT IT...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You want to see progress? You want to see solid, actual, historic progress?

"They will not be able to show their faces in public." <-- Remember that Q quote?

Well Kamala (the Vice President of the United States) had a bit of trouble with her photo-op parade in New York City. Seems the crowd lining the street were all shouting (with loudspeakers yet!)

"KAMALA IS A WHORE! KAMALA IS A WHORE! KAMALA IS A WHORE!"

Enjoy:

https://tv.gab.com/media/61816a1eb8...=00cec219-6ad7-4f10-b908-e3863c82a6c9&r=1080p

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2618A - THE ECONOMIC MOVEMENT IS GROWING, THERE IS NO STOPPING IT​

The people around the world and in the US see the plans of the [CB] and they are rejected them all. The world economy is imploding and the blame is going to be on the [CB]. [JB] tries to convince the people that wages are going up, they are not. Alternative currencies are now forming to push the fiat system out.

EP. 2618B - POWER RETURNS TO WE THE PEOPLE, [DS] HAS NO CHANCE, RED WAVE​

The [DS] is panicking, a red wave just hit and they are scrambling. The people are not behind, they are having a difficulty time cheating and they lost a key state Va. Trump has just moved another chess piece and the game is being played out. We are now seeing resignations and soon we will other politicians decide to not run in the next election. The people are taking back the power, they are remembering how to play the game. The elections fraud is being exposed and the fake news/big tech companies are next.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 10.11.28 PM.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This will blow your mind

EYESISWATCHIN PODCAST #19 - MSM PROPAGANDA, MICROCHIPS, PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING​

October 28th, 2021.
I shut it off after 6 minutes. The ironic hypocrisy was way too much to bear.

Why is my mind supposed to be blown?