• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agree, This is why I suspect many elevated beings from other dimensions have no desire to come to the earth dimension. Its a trap. Its what makes masters like Jesus and Buddha so unique. They did transcend all the human emotions that ensnare us. I suspect the people on earth who make the most progress keep their emotional attachments to a minimum as they are very hard to negotiate. I hope I don't have to return but if I do I would like a monastic life next time with little human attachment.
"People with excellent bases often come with a mission, and they’ve come from high levels. Everybody is afraid of coming to this ordinary world—after your brain is cleared you don’t recognize anyone. After they enter the environment here in this ordinary world, the interference they get from people causes them to put a lot of stake in their reputations and personal gain, and eventually they’ll drop right down, and they’ll never be able to get out. That’s why nobody dares to come and everyone is afraid. But some of these people have come, and after they get here they really break down in the midst of ordinary people, they really are about to fall, and they’ve done a lot of bad things in their lives. When a person fights to benefit himself, he’ll do a lot of bad things, and then he’ll owe a lot of things. " (Lecture 6, Zhuan Falun)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"People with excellent bases often come with a mission, and they’ve come from high levels. Everybody is afraid of coming to this ordinary world—after your brain is cleared you don’t recognize anyone. After they enter the environment here in this ordinary world, the interference they get from people causes them to put a lot of stake in their reputations and personal gain, and eventually they’ll drop right down, and they’ll never be able to get out. That’s why nobody dares to come and everyone is afraid. But some of these people have come, and after they get here they really break down in the midst of ordinary people, they really are about to fall, and they’ve done a lot of bad things in their lives. When a person fights to benefit himself, he’ll do a lot of bad things, and then he’ll owe a lot of things. " (Lecture 6, Zhuan Falun)

I worked at a hardware store after getting a PhD. True story. Lol, I guess I never held my "reputation" in high regard. People are dumb.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Basically, it all begins with the military's Oath of Office:

"To defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic"​

With this in mind 'plans' have been drawn up to preserve the United States. Secret plans.

We don't have to know these plans exist. They do. Just as we don't know what kind of weaponry exists.

The military makes history. That's what I learned during my 2 year sojourn. There was no fuel shortage back in 1972-74 in the military. But civilians experienced gas lines at stations.

The military runs the show around the world. All the other militaries 'attempt' to run the show, but I'm convinced the US military is in control. We're Number 1 for a reason. If the civilian's want to tear down the nation the military will sit back and watch - something about troops on US soil in the Constitution.

But they will preserve and protect the Constitution - the legacy of the US!

History will reflect upon this period we're going through. Books will be written. Nobody hence will understand what went on - just as we don't understand what really went on during WWI & II. Reading about something isn't quite the same as living through something.

How is the military in control if there is something in the Constitution about troops on US soil? Seems a major contradiction right there.

Are they preserving and protecting the actual physical document that is the Constitution or the rights/ideas on it? Seems many of those rights have been violated or are being violated and I don’t see the military preserving those rights?
We have a right to bear arms correct? But if I cross the southern border of my state into MA while carrying, I’m a felon in MA. Is my Constitutional right being protected or not?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I worked at a hardware store after getting a PhD. True story. Lol, I guess I never held my "reputation" in high regard. People are dumb.
We have a Dr. in the house! Of course he's a Voodoo Doctor, but we'll take what we can get!

What's your PhD in anyway?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
(You could go get the proofs yourself, now that the guy has identified every freaking document and where it came from. You now know WHAT they are, and you now know WHERE they are, and you what they SAY. But...
Yep. Agree 100%

I'm just a conduit here. I find stuff that I think fits in and post it.

If it can be debunked, it usually is and it happens in short order.

That's the beauty of this braintrust we call GIM2.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I gotta join this woodshed meeting:

Goldhedge explained it succinctly and VERY PLAINLY:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because he does the research? He doesn't waste his time complaining that nothing is happening... he's actually doing something.

He 'trudged' and 'slogged' through volumes of government data, Trump's and past EO's and laws to create the DEVOLUTION series above.
-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people say, "where did he get his information?" <-- This, AFTER the guy tells them -- shows them -- where he got it... and then I quote him -- using chapter and verse of the documents filed with the government and brought out and photo-ed...

And then these people don't really read the explanation to the explanation that I posted and then reposted with a further explanation... but just go back comfortably set on "not sure I believe this". Despite hard documentation. Despite several people explaining the meaning of the clear words written in the legal documents that back up the OP's clear statements.

Easier to say, "I still see these articles as theories" <-- So United States Government laws in effect as you read this are, to you, "theories".

It does no good at all to show the actual documents the government runs on.

All of them are glibly dumped in an unassailable, guaranteed genuine "theory" category, and the closed mind can go back to the brainless mantra of nothing happening.

Whatever you do, DON'T go to the trouble of determining how Patel Patriot got all his information. And when you are told how, don't listen. It you are told because you read it, don't remember or assimilate it.

The fact that he did it and you did not does not mean you can now dismiss his documented proofs using government documents themselves as "theory" because you would never bother to do it yourself. THAT IS HOW YOU CAN ANSWER THIS:

"Why does he know all this that we do not?" <-- Because he busted his ass 1000X more that you ever did about this entire tsimmis by doing research and publishing what he found (NOT opinion, but DATA). And he gave it to you and me. With footnotes, with circles and arrows, underlined, and quotated... but the hard data still somehow stays in your dark despite it being on the screen in front of you.

(You could go get the proofs yourself, now that the guy has identified every freaking document and where it came from. You now know WHAT they are, and you now know WHERE they are, and you what they SAY. But...

Easier to just keep eyes and mind closed...

And wait, crying, for another spoonful.

I get the feeling that you are trying to say something here....

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How is the military in control if there is something in the Constitution about troops on US soil? Seems a major contradiction right there.
HOW they are in LEGAL control in apparent contradiction to the Constitution was laid out here. Documented with the lawful passed-by-congress laws: https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/qs-posts.173531/page-813

FMR <-- Federal Mission Resilience.

Here's the Cliff Notes from yer Unca Walt:

1. The atomic end of WWII brought some serious "what if" shit to the table. So they (everybody in Congress) ginned up the "National Security Act of 1947". Duck-duck it, or just accept what comes next:

"The National Security Act of 1947 is found in Chapter 44 of United States Code, Title 50 - War and National Defense." It is NOT a "theory".

2. They (everybody yada) defined 8 crucial NEF's "National Essential Functions"

So, let’s breakdown what’s already been established just by the end of the very first section of the FMR (Federal Mission Resiliency) EO:
  • On December 7th, 2020, Trump issued the FMR EO using Presidential powers based in the context of War & National Defense
  • The Section 1 of the FMR EO explains that it is the policy of the United States to perform the NEFs as defined by PPD-40, in a continuity environment, regardless of threat or condition.
  • The Federal Continuity Directives gave us those NEFs

3. Continuing with this Chess Master EO:

1636058176100.png

So we know who that is: Robert O'Brien

Newsweek picked up on the significance, but then forgot about it:

1636058680546.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Right about now, after having read this, your jaw should have reasonably dropped a bit. Well, it ain't "theory". It is LAW.

Question: Does what the US Marine General in charge of DC said, to wit:

"We have successfully made a peaceful transfer to military power." have any slightly greater significance to you?

Let’s do another recap:

• On December 7th, 2020, Trump issued the FMR EO using his Presidential powers based in the context of War & National Defense.
  • The FMR EO explains that it is the policy of the United States to perform the NEFs as defined by PPD-40, in a continuity environment, regardless of threat or condition.
  • The Federal Continuity Directives gave us those NEFs.
  • The FMR EO explains the switch from a reactive posture to a proactive posture when it comes to continuity planning, making it seem like they may have known what was coming.
  • The FMR EO established an Executive Committee to implement and execute a continuity plan.
  • The FMR EO has detailed the roles of the Executive Committee and established that the Executive Committee could establish subordinate bodies and working groups to support their work in implementing and executing the continuity plan.
  • The FMR EO detailed the back channel to the President: Mark Meadows.
  • The FMR EO showed us who the new NCC is: Robert O’Brien.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I'm gonna do here is point out that NOTHING above is "theory". EVERYTHING above is documented and you can go get them there docs yourself.

Or... easier, just go the link below and DYODD by reading the whole post:

Or... easier yet, just say... "Well, now I see how this situation has come about. I understand it and I got it."

Last edited:

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
HOW they are in LEGAL control in apparent contradiction to the Constitution was laid out here. Documented with the lawful passed-by-congress laws: https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/qs-posts.173531/page-813

FMR <-- Federal Mission Resilience.

Here's the Cliff Notes from yer Unca Walt:

1. The atomic end of WWII brought some serious "what if" shit to the table. So they (everybody in Congress) ginned up the "National Security Act of 1947". Duck-duck it, or just accept what comes next:

"The National Security Act of 1947 is found in Chapter 44 of United States Code, Title 50 - War and National Defense." It is NOT a "theory".

2. They (everybody yada) defined 8 crucial NEF's "National Essential Functions"

So, let’s breakdown what’s already been established just by the end of the very first section of the FMR (Federal Mission Resiliency) EO:
  • On December 7th, 2020, Trump issued the FMR EO using Presidential powers based in the context of War & National Defense
  • The Section 1 of the FMR EO explains that it is the policy of the United States to perform the NEFs as defined by PPD-40, in a continuity environment, regardless of threat or condition.
  • The Federal Continuity Directives gave us those NEFs

3. Continuing with this Chess Master EO:

View attachment 231022

So we know who that is: Robert O'Brien

Newsweek picked up on the significance, but then forgot about it:

View attachment 231023
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Right about now, after having read this, your jaw should have reasonably dropped a bit. Well, it ain't "theory". It is LAW.

Question: Does what the US Marine General in charge of DC said, to wit:

"We have successfully made a peaceful transfer to military power." have any slightly greater significance to you?

Let’s do another recap:

• On December 7th, 2020, Trump issued the FMR EO using his Presidential powers based in the context of War & National Defense.
  • The FMR EO explains that it is the policy of the United States to perform the NEFs as defined by PPD-40, in a continuity environment, regardless of threat or condition.
  • The Federal Continuity Directives gave us those NEFs.
  • The FMR EO explains the switch from a reactive posture to a proactive posture when it comes to continuity planning, making it seem like they may have known what was coming.
  • The FMR EO established an Executive Committee to implement and execute a continuity plan.
  • The FMR EO has detailed the roles of the Executive Committee and established that the Executive Committee could establish subordinate bodies and working groups to support their work in implementing and executing the continuity plan.
  • The FMR EO detailed the back channel to the President: Mark Meadows.
  • The FMR EO showed us who the new NCC is: Robert O’Brien.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I'm gonna do here is point out that NOTHING above is "theory". EVERYTHING above is documented and you can go get them there docs yourself.

Or... easier, just go the link below and DYODD by reading the whole post:

Or... easier yet, just say... "Well, now I see how this situation has come about. I understand it and I got it."

So the fact is that all of the above has occurred and can be validated. Sounds to me like some are still in a mental state wherein they want evidence that explains "WHY" all the above occurred and that it is indeed the foundation for "the plan", or if not provable as a key predicate to "the plan", at least how it how it fits into "the plan" .

Doesn't appear to me to be rocket science to understand that all of that detailed legal groundwork was laid with an end goal in mind, not just as an interesting mental exercise, but if you choose to believe nothing. Just need a sentence in the congressional record that says "Here's how we will beat the deep state." Then lay out the above. You know, share your TS War Plans with the enemy, maybe then the sceptics would believe....

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just finished reading the Danchenko indictment. It's bad, really, really bad. And it all goes right back to Hillary Clinton. Will take some time to fully digest.

Personally, the thing I am most happy about though is that @SergeiMillian has been fully exonerated. Long overdue.— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) November 4, 2021

R Green
November 4, 2021 1:45 pm
Wait a minute…This looks like Durham may have Podesta in sight…

… “The indictment alleges that Danchenko lied to federal investigators by saying that he had not had contact with a certain US-based executive at an American public relations firm, who had deep and longstanding ties to the Democratic Party.”
Special counsel John Durham charges Russian analyst behind Steele dossier with lying to FBI agents: US public relations exec with Democrat ties was key source for claims Trump colluded with Putin, indictment says

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...estigators-arrest-analyst-Steele-dossier.html

Per Durham’s indictment of Christopher Steele’s employee Igor Danchenko, Danchenko’s lies to the FBI all came in 2017. Which means Comey and Mueller and Strzok and McCabe and that whole crowd knew then the entire dossier was garbage. And they covered it up. pic.twitter.com/H61rglNpvC— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 4, 2021

https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-igor-danchenko-indictment

2h
The Igor Danchanko indictment is out. It’s bad.

One of the main “sources” of Trump/Russia info turned out to be a Hillary Clinton advisor w/ deep ties to the Clintons and the DNC.

Hanbun
November 4, 2021 3:00 pm

People should remember there are Republican names associated with the whole scheme to get this plot rolling. Bill Kristol was the original employer to Fusion GPS. Senator McStain was conduit to get information passed around. The entire IC/FISA process was subject to Congressional oversight with Republican members (Senate/House leadership).

Ace Of Spades has a good overview.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/396323.php

A Hillary Clinton operative laundered rumors through Danchenko, who laundered them through Steele, claiming they came from “Russian sources,” who passed them on to the FBI as Kremlin-sourced intelligence.

Hans Mahncke—

So here’s where we’re at:

Clinton advisor feeds story to Danchenko. Danchenko feeds story to Steele. Steele feeds story to Fusion. Fusion feeds story to media. Media accuses Trump of Russia collusion.

Yep.. it is time, isn't it!!
Fiona Hill implicated

Let’s take a look back at Fiona during the impeachment hearings.
Re: Adam Schiff
Re: Vindman

Let The indictments ROLLhttps://t.co/LFoLE5QtBY— Jeff Kelley (@jeffkelley1970) November 4, 2021

Clinton advisor was communicating with a litany of high level Russian officials.

At the same time, Hillary Clinton was accusing Trump of communicating with Russian officials. https://t.co/3E2zp50yUM pic.twitter.com/rBb95QcevJ— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) November 4, 2021

Durham could have charged Danchenko in DC District Court. The indictment even references false statements Danchenko made to the FBI in DC. But he goes only for 5 false statements in EDVA. That is a deliberate choice that should not be overlooked.— shipwreckedcrew.substack.com (@shipwreckedcrew) November 4, 2021

Durham’s indictment of Danchenko is devastating for @HillaryClinton and Mueller.

Clinton conspired with an FSB operative to rig a presidential election and Mueller covered it up.

FBI is throwing Team Clinton under the bus to cover its own ass.— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) November 4, 2021

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Richard Grenell on Twitter:
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
DC newsrooms protected Fiona Hill and allowed her to tell lies to further her career.
She’ll say anything to climb the ladder.
I worked closely with her. She is a serial liar.
Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC · 41m
Fiona Hill giving an acknowledgement in her book to Charles Dolan,
aka "PR Executive 1," who she also allegedly introduced to
Igor Danchenko.

https://static.squarespace.com/static/538f671

These indictments against Team Hillary operatives & associates for lying to the FBI are all well and good. But when are we going to see indictments against senior IC & FBI officials for lying to congress?— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 4, 2021

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Paul Furber @paulf 3h https://gab.com/paulf/posts/107220131547241029

Dear lord, Durham has Danchenko’s emails to the Dems as well.

https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-igor-danchenko-indictment

Durham has everything. He has all the private correspondence between all of the Spygate players and he seems to know everyone’s intent at each stage.

They’re all screwed. All of them. Completely.

From Techno Fog’s Sub Stack:

The Danchenko Indictment

John Durham has another scalp. On November 3, 2021, Igor Danchenko – Christopher Steele’s primary subsource – was arrested by federal authorities.

Now we have his indictment. Danchenko has been charged with false statements to federal officials during his 2017 interviews with the FBI.

According to the indictment, Danchenko lied about his contacts with “Russians,” his travels to Russia, and the identity of his sources. (Those are just some of the lies.) In John Durham’s words:

For purposes of background on the second charge, Danchenko alleged he received a call from from Russian reporter/businessman Sergei Millian alleging a Trump/Russia conspiracy. Millian has long-denied placing this call. This call was important because it was the basis, in part, of the FISA warrants against Carter Page. Durham’s investigation revealed Danchenko “never received such a phone call or such information from” Millian.

...snip...

#Durham: 39-page indictment Igor Danchenko stands out because it makes the linkage between Clinton campaign/lawyer, opposition research known as “Steele Dossier” used by FBI to obtain surveillance warrants for Trump campaign aide @carterwpage + then Special Counsel Mueller probe. pic.twitter.com/XVGvUpfYnL— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) November 4, 2021

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ko6T8QnE.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2619A - THE [CB] JUST SENT A MESSAGE, TIMING IS EVERYTHING​

[JB] is now moving forward with the vaccine mandates, this is going to effect the trucking industry, which in turn will add to the supply chain issue. In Ca they are now changing the stacking rule to more than two. The Fed just signaled when they are going to begin the economic crisis, timing is everything.

EP. 2619B - [HRC] IS A PUPPET HER STRINGS WERE CUT, SHE IS ON HER OWN,DURHAM IS BRINGING THE PAIN​

The patriots are now bringing the pain, the [DS] is panicking and Durham just arrested another player in the Russia collusion hoax. All roads lead to [HRC]. Those who lied to congress in impeachment hoax 1 are now panicking they thought they would be protected. [HRC] sends a message, PANIC is everywhere. The people are now learning the truth, people are seeing the swamp and how they operate. Buckle up is going to get very bumpy.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So the fact is that all of the above has occurred and can be validated. Sounds to me like some are still in a mental state wherein they want evidence that explains "WHY" all the above occurred and that it is indeed the foundation for "the plan", or if not provable as a key predicate to "the plan", at least how it how it fits into "the plan" .

Doesn't appear to me to be rocket science to understand that all of that detailed legal groundwork was laid with an end goal in mind, not just as an interesting mental exercise, but if you choose to believe nothing. Just need a sentence in the congressional record that says "Here's how we will beat the deep state." Then lay out the above. You know, share your TS War Plans with the enemy, maybe then the sceptics would believe....

It has nothing to do with what legal theories can be documented. Especially since we face a lawless enemy. More importantly, lots of folks are suffering for no reason other than politics need to be played out.

If the military is in control, then take down those who are trying to bully people into injecting themselves with experimental poison.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Let's just pray that Durham doesn't have a "Vaers Event"... since it appears that he is "really coming through" after all the "waiting"... Seemingly not "stalling" but "building a rock-solid case"...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Patel Patriot - Devolution Speech (36 min 53 sec):

Published October 26, 2021 by Devolution Power Hour​

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with what legal theories can be documented. Especially since we face a lawless enemy. More importantly, lots of folks are suffering for no reason other than politics need to be played out.

If the military is in control, then take down those who are trying to bully people into injecting themselves with experimental poison.
You have a better plan, I take it?

Lemme give you a small taste of REAL military tactics. They MUST be... brutal. It is NOT a fucking game.

Coventry <-- a medium-sized city in England. MAGIC decodes gave the Allies the information that a maximum bombing effort was to by made by the Luftwaffe to destroy the entire city in a gigantic raid.

The Allies knew when, and where, and how, and how many. They could have essentially wiped out the whole Kraut bomber force. They didn't.

This was the decision that essentially won World War II for the Allies. Get yerself ready:

They allowed the Luftwaffe to absolutely demolish Coventry... rather than give up the secret that they could read all Germany's codes.

This -- was the price of winning the war. This was Coventry:

1636109380829.png

Your apparently very reasonable and just statement:

"If the military is in control, then take down those who are trying to bully people into injecting themselves with experimental poison."

--- Is the exact parallel to the incredibly difficult and, yes, incredibly sad -- but absolutely necessary and correct decision NOT to "show all the cards".

Your choice would have been to save the entire city of Coventry. Give the Germans a big, bloody, black eye. The Germans would never be able to brag they "Coventrated" their target. Terrible bomber losses.

But then, the Germans would know their Enigma machine was beaten. SUBMARINES would be warned <-- think about that... The Allied successes against the very modern U-boat fleet would have evaporated. MANY, MANY more of our ships sunk. Think North Africa:
1636109968554.png
One of these dudes had the other's entire playbook, knew all the equipment of the other, the orders of the other, and even dinner menu of the other. Your "reasonable and just" statement bolded above would have changed all that. We would not have taken Africa without knowing Rommel's plans. Without ULTRA, Rommel most ricky-tick would have taken Egypt. There goes the Canal <-- Allied lifeline turned to shit.

You and I and the others can be sojers, or home country patriots, or even just bystanders.

But we CANNOT be making choices based on public information and NOTHING ELSE.

We would lose this World War, brother.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Lemme give you a small taste of REAL military tactics. They MUST be... brutal. It is NOT a fucking game.

Coventry <-- a medium-sized city in England. MAGIC decodes gave the Allies the information that a maximum bombing effort was to by made by the Luftwaffe to destroy the entire city in a gigantic raid.

The Allies knew when, and where, and how, and how many. They could have essentially wiped out the whole Kraut bomber force. They didn't.

This was the decision that essentially won World War II for the Allies. Get yerself ready:

They allowed the Luftwaffe to absolutely demolish Coventry... rather than give up the secret that they could read all Germany's codes.

View attachment 231075

"If the military is in control, then take down those who are trying to bully people into injecting themselves with experimental poison."

--- Is the exact parallel to the incredibly difficult and, yes, incredibly sad -- but absolutely necessary and correct decision NOT to "show all the cards".

Your choice would have been to save the entire city of Coventry. Give the Germans a big, bloody, black eye. The Germans would never be able to brag they "Coventrated" their target. Terrible bomber losses.

But then, the Germans would know their Enigma machine was beaten. SUBMARINES would be warned <-- think about that... The Allied successes against the very modern U-boat fleet would have evaporated. MANY, MANY more of our ships sunk. Think North Africa:
View attachment 231076 One of these dudes had the other's entire playbook, knew all the equipment of the other, the orders of the other, and even dinner menu of the other. Your "reasonable and just" statement bolded above would have changed all that. We would not have taken Africa without knowing Rommel's plans. Without ULTRA, Rommel most ricky-tick would have taken Egypt. There goes the Canal <-- Allied lifeline turned to shit.

You and I and the others can be sojers, or home country patriots, or even just bystanders.

If I had a better plan I would've shared it by now. In all honesty, we're putting all of our marbles in one play with a "wing and a prayer."

Meanwhile, good people are suffering and dying.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If I had a better plan I would've shared it by now. In all honesty, we're putting all of our marbles in one play with a "wing and a prayer."

We are prepped but going day by day.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
US Eastern District Of Virginia - United States District Court

He is charged with the counts that were in VA not DC. The significance of he charges not being DC charges. This means bigger fish are in the frying pan. The DC charges would be in corrupt DC courts.

Also, who is the Governor of Virginia now? Relevance?

The indictment mentions a Thinktank.

Mr. Danchenko
worked for the Brookings Institution, a liberal Washington think-tank that often produced reports critical of Trump.

From page 5 of the Indictment:
"15. From in or about 2005 through in or about 2010, DANCHENKO worked as an analyst at a Washington, D.C.-based think tank ("Think Tank-F') where he focused primarily on Russian and Eurasian geo-political matters."
Notice this is designated "Think Tank-F".

Important date --->
2017 Bilderberg meeting: 2017 Attendee:
McAuliffe, Terence (USA), Governor of Virginia

Also in attendance: ----> Wieseltier, Leon (USA), Isaiah Berlin Senior Fellow in Culture and Policy, The Brookings Institution

Also, again we have a 39 page indictment. Kash Patel would say what he said before about such a long indictment for such "little fry", only with more emphasis. A stage is being set.

Now, here is a good explanation article which led me on this hunt.

Igor Danchenko Arrested as Part of Durham Investigation [Updated]

Some choice cuts:
"Danchenko is not someone who immediately comes across as an apex defendant — the highest target in an investigation. He was a key source used by others to advance false or unsubstantiated claims against Trump. He is the type of defendant that prosecutors pressure to flip against those who retained him or used him in this effort. In other words, he strikes me as someone who can be used as a building block to apex defendants."

"Potential apex targets above him in the investigation range from Steele himself to Clinton general counsel Marc Elias to Clinton campaign officials."

Now I remind you of this:

McAuliffe Hires Marc Elias, the Left’s Most Toxic Legal General
And this. Lets go back to 2017:

Terry McAuliffe, Hillary Clinton's Brother Accused In $120M Scam

"The suit says McAuliffe and Anthony Rodham milked political connections and lied to investors to perpetuate a $120 million scam."

Associated Press, News Partner Posted Tue,
Nov 28, 2017
at 6:08 pm ET
"The Virginia suit alleges that the governor and his associates "exploited" investors desire to become permanent residents with an implicit message of: "invest $500,000 in our electric car company and will leverage our political connections to ensure your immigration papers will get to the top of the pile."

AS it is turning out, PR Executive -1 seems to be Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr. Mr Dolan currently serves on the board of the International Foundation for Electoral System

The description on the IFES website fits the Indictment description to a T:

"President Bill Clinton appointed Dolan to two four-year terms as the vice-chairman of the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy. He also served as executive director of the Democratic Governors’ Association, where he supported the election and re-election of Democratic governors in all fifty states. Active in political campaigns, Dolan served as an advisor to Senator Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign in Iowa and New Hampshire, and was a senior communications consultant for Senator John Kerry’s presidential campaign in 2004. He was state chairman of the Virginia Clinton-Gore Campaigns in 1992 and 1996, and a member of President Clinton’s Presidential Exploratory Committee."

The indictment is "IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA - Alexandria division"
McAuliffe lost the Governorship of VA. Even though everyone campaigned for him there.
See how everything is fitting together?

This talk was given at Yale Law School on November 13th, 2018 by the Honorable John Durham, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut.
(Now obviously Special Counsel)

If you listen to his speech you will understand why he is THE person for this job. When he mentions prosecuting people who felt they were untouchable and were feared and caused others to fear for their lives because of them (in his case mafia) ((*crime families)) and felt they would never be brought to justice, you will understand. This is the man for the job. Let him do it. Be patient. This isnt TV, this is reality. Having worked with a Child Center in the past, I know it takes a long time to build a rock solid case even when it seems there is overwhelming evidence. This isn't some victim gets beaten and someone calls the police and they show up 10 minutes later and arrest someone and the next day they are in jail and have a trial within weeks or months. That is absurd nonsense.

You don't take down an entire crime syndicate in just a couple months or a year or two. Not this extensive of a complicated well oiled machine over the entire planet.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Yup. It happens to good people who did nothing to hurt others in WAR. The citizens (kids, too) of the "Coventrated" city suffered and died.

And the "one play" we have (and it IS IN PLAY, just like ULTRA/MAGIC/ENIGMA was the "one play" we had) is winning the World War. There are, have been, and will be casualties. Innocents.

War is war, people. The wrong people are always killed... at first. And some people are tragically screwed up forever from war.

The alternative is the death of Mankind. <-- Put that in the balance, for you KNOW that is not an exaggeration. 1984 is looking right at you!

Now that you have brought that forward to mind... the casualties so far are tragic, but not so bad after all if you see the alternative. <-- Don't you agree?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WillA2 and shootie and others... I just thought of another parallel in WWII that fits the desires of some to jump quickly with both feet onto the big shots.

The Doolittle Raid.

The USA got its collective ass totally kicked at Pearl. So they came up with the idea to bomb Tokyo. Fantastic PR achievement, touted to this day as a smashing success.

There is a sidebar you DON'T know... because only history insane buffs like Unca know it. It is not concealed, per se... just... not written about much at all. It is the result when you shoot off your very best shot too fucking early in the game.

Yeah, they had their 30 seconds over Tokyo. And where did they go then? Ah. Mainland China. Where the crashing crews were succored by the Chinese.

Know what happened then? The Japs were royally pissed.

Over 150,000 Chinese were murdered by them in reprisal for helping the American bomber crews.

The above is the "net" result of the Doolittle Raid. Now let us break down the parts:

1. ZERO tactical gain -- nothing

2. ALL bombers lost -- some crews executed

3. NO strategic value targets were hit -- no effect whatsoever on Jap war making ability (unlike Pearl Harbor)

150,000+ ALLIES died as a direct result of a feel-good, poorly thought through publicity stunt

5. It was a PR operation that was a secret disaster <-- And that is EXACTLY what we would have if the impatient Doolittle-Raid wanters got their way in THIS World War.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
5. It was a PR operation that was a secret disaster

I'm not quite sure about that disaster part...

------------------

By 1945, the year of the first nuclear war on planet Earth, the U.S. Supreme Court had come to dispute Marshall's singular definition, but most people were too distracted to notice.
The high Court confirmed that the term "United States" can and does mean three completely different things, depending on the context:

The term "United States" may be used in any one of several senses. [1] It may be merely the name of a sovereign* occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in the family of nations. [2] It may designate the territory over which the sovereignty of the United States** extends, or [3] it may be the collective name of the states*** which are united by and under the Constitution.
[Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945)]
[brackets, numbers and emphasis added]​

This same Court authority is cited by Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, in its definition of "United States":

United States. This term has several meanings. [1] It may be merely the name of a sovereign occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in family of nations, [2] it may designate territory over which sovereignty of United States extends, or [3] it may be collective name of the states which are united by and under the Constitution. Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt, U.S. Ohio, 324 U.S. 652, 65 S.Ct. 870, 880, 89 L.Ed. 1252.

In the first sense, the term "United States*" can refer to the nation, or the American empire, as Justice Marshall called it. The "United States*" is one member of the United Nations. When you are traveling overseas, you would go to the U.S.* embassy for help with passports and the like. In this instance, you would come under the jurisdiction of the President, through his agents in the U.S.* State Department, where "U.S.*" refers to the sovereign nation. The Informer summarizes Citizenship in this "United States*" as follows:

I am a Citizen of the United States* like you are a Citizen of China. Here you have defined yourself as a National from a Nation with regard to another Nation. It is perfectly OK to call yourself a "Citizen of the United States*." This is what everybody thinks the tax statutes are inferring. But notice the capital "C" in Citizen and where it is placed. Please go back to basic English.

[Which One Are You?, page 11]
[emphasis added]​

Secondly, the term "United States**" can also refer to "the federal zone", which is a separate nation-state over which the Congress has exclusive legislative jurisdiction. (See Appendix Y for a brief history describing how this second meaning evolved.) In this sense, the term "United States**" is a singular phrase. It would be proper, for example, to say, "The United States** is ..." or "Its jurisdiction is ..." and so on. The Informer describes citizenship in this United States** as follows:

2:
I am a United States** citizen. Here you have defined yourself as a person residing in the District of Columbia, one of its Territories, or Federal enclaves (area within a Union State) or living abroad, which could be in one of the States of the Union or a foreign country. Therefore you are possessed by the entity United States** (Congress) because citizen is small case. Again go back to basic english [sic]. This is the "United States**" the tax statutes are referring to. Unless stated otherwise, such as 26 USC 6103(b)(5).

[emphasis added]​

Thirdly, the term "United States***" can refer to the 50 sovereign States which are united by and under the Constitution for the United States of America. In this third sense, the term "United States***" does not include the federal zone, because the Congress does not have exclusive legislative authority over any of the 50 sovereign States of the Union. In this sense, the term "United States***" is a plural, collective term. It would be proper therefore to say, "These United States***" or "The United States*** are ..." and so on. The Informer completes the trio by describing Citizenship in these "United States***" as follows:

I am a Citizen of these United States***. Here you have defined yourself as a Citizen of all the 50 States united by and under the Constitution. You are not possessed by the Congress (United States**). In this way you have a national domicile, not a State or United States** domicile and are not subject to any instrumentality or subdivision of corporate governmental entities.

[Which One Are You?, pages 11-12]

.​

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure about that disaster part...

------------------

By 1945, the year of the first nuclear war on planet Earth, the U.S. Supreme Court had come to dispute Marshall's singular definition, but most people were too distracted to notice. The high Court confirmed that the term "United States" can and does mean three completely different things, depending on the context:

The term "United States" may be used in any one of several senses. [1] It may be merely the name of a sovereign* occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in the family of nations. [2] It may designate the territory over which the sovereignty of the United States** extends, or [3] it may be the collective name of the states*** which are united by and under the Constitution.
[Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945)]

This same Court authority is cited by Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, in its definition of "United States":

United States. This term has several meanings. [1] It may be merely the name of a sovereign occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in family of nations, [2] it may designate territory over which sovereignty of United States extends, or [3] it may be collective name of the states which are united by and under the Constitution. Hooven & Allison Co. v. Evatt, U.S. Ohio, 324 U.S. 652, 65 S.Ct. 870, 880, 89 L.Ed. 1252.

In the first sense, the term "United States*" can refer to the nation, or the American empire, as Justice Marshall called it. The "United States*" is one member of the United Nations. When you are traveling overseas, you would go to the U.S.* embassy for help with passports and the like. In this instance, you would come under the jurisdiction of the President, through his agents in the U.S.* State Department, where "U.S.*" refers to the sovereign nation. The Informer summarizes Citizenship in this "United States*" as follows:

I am a Citizen of the United States* like you are a Citizen of China. Here you have defined yourself as a National from a Nation with regard to another Nation. It is perfectly OK to call yourself a "Citizen of the United States*." This is what everybody thinks the tax statutes are inferring. But notice the capital "C" in Citizen and where it is placed. Please go back to basic English.

[emphasis added]​

Secondly, the term "United States**" can also refer to "the federal zone", which is a separate nation-state over which the Congress has exclusive legislative jurisdiction. (See Appendix Y for a brief history describing how this second meaning evolved.) In this sense, the term "United States**" is a singular phrase. It would be proper, for example, to say, "The United States** is ..." or "Its jurisdiction is ..." and so on. The Informer describes citizenship in this United States** as follows:

2:
I am a United States** citizen. Here you have defined yourself as a person residing in the District of Columbia, one of its Territories, or Federal enclaves (area within a Union State) or living abroad, which could be in one of the States of the Union or a foreign country. Therefore you are possessed by the entity United States** (Congress) because citizen is small case. Again go back to basic english [sic]. This is the "United States**" the tax statutes are referring to. Unless stated otherwise, such as 26 USC 6103(b)(5).

[emphasis added]​

Thirdly, the term "United States***" can refer to the 50 sovereign States which are united by and under the Constitution for the United States of America. In this third sense, the term "United States***" does not include the federal zone, because the Congress does not have exclusive legislative authority over any of the 50 sovereign States of the Union. In this sense, the term "United States***" is a plural, collective term. It would be proper therefore to say, "These United States***" or "The United States*** are ..." and so on. The Informer completes the trio by describing Citizenship in these "United States***" as follows:

I am a Citizen of these United States***. Here you have defined yourself as a Citizen of all the 50 States united by and under the Constitution. You are not possessed by the Congress (United States**). In this way you have a national domicile, not a State or United States** domicile and are not subject to any instrumentality or subdivision of corporate governmental entities.

[Which One Are You?, pages 11-12]

.​
I got dizzy quickly there...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I got dizzy quickly there...
Kinda went off like how I slice a golf ball.

Sorry, I do forget that most people do not know of the depth's of deceit that this government will sink to.

I don't think the bombing of Japan as some disaster, I see it as a major distraction.

What do you think would have happened if the people understood the different definitions of United States back then...

heck...even understanding it today

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

View attachment 231075

View attachment 231076 One of these dudes had the other's entire playbook, knew all the equipment of the other, the orders of the other, and even dinner menu of the other. Your "reasonable and just" statement bolded above would have changed all that. We would not have taken Africa without knowing Rommel's plans. Without ULTRA, Rommel most ricky-tick would have taken Egypt. There goes the Canal <-- Allied lifeline turned to shit.

now do Dresden

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Remember that a word or words in "Law" can and are defined by the presenter.

When you speak as a free human being and not as a "person" it's best not lose sight of that. Otherwise you will quickly form a contract that you do not want. So when being questioned, phrase your responses(...not answers. The master asks the questions the slave gives the answer.)around your own clearly verbalized interpretation of the question & end phrase it as a question.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2620A - THE FED WILL RAISE RATES IN AN EFFORT TO KILL THE ECONOMY, PLAYBOOK KNOWN​

Inflation has always been here, the [CB] did there best to hide it, college tuition increased 2700% in the last 50 years. [PB] needs 5 trillion to reduce inflation, this is like pouring gas on a fire. The [CB] is now preparing to to raise rates, playbook known.

EP. 2620B - THOSE WHO ARE BLIND WILL SOON SEE THE LIGHT, ONE STEP AT A TIME​

Durham is bringing the pain, the [DS] is panicking and they trying to get ahead of the indictments by telling their side of the story. Document, facts will destroy their stories as propaganda. [HRC] is the initial target, Durham is coming after her, the hunters have now become the hunted, next it will be Obama and Biden. Devolution is now in full swing. The blind will soon see the light, one step at a time. Truth and facts will rise and the people will understand how the country was infiltrated from within.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 12.31.14 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 12.29.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 12.29.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 12.30.18 AM.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
On the question asked on the last line above: "Who was Danchenko covering for? He had immunity. A Get Out Of Jail, Free card.

—SNIP—
Proof: He is still alive, isn't he?
Yeah well I have 5 bucks says he mysteriously hangs himself in a holding cell somewhere, and the guards fall asleep and the video mysteriously gets erased. . .