• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah well I have 5 bucks says he mysteriously hangs himself in a holding cell somewhere, and the guards fall asleep and the video mysteriously gets erased.

Come on Jodster, don't be silly. nobody would ever believe that It's way too fictional and unrealistic. .

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I gotta join this woodshed meeting:

Goldhedge explained it succinctly and VERY PLAINLY:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because he does the research? He doesn't waste his time complaining that nothing is happening... he's actually doing something.

He 'trudged' and 'slogged' through volumes of government data, Trump's and past EO's and laws to create the DEVOLUTION series above.
-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people say, "where did he get his information?" <-- This, AFTER the guy tells them -- shows them -- where he got it... and then I quote him -- using chapter and verse of the documents filed with the government and brought out and photo-ed...

And then these people don't really read the explanation to the explanation that I posted and then reposted with a further explanation... but just go back comfortably set on "not sure I believe this". Despite hard documentation. Despite several people explaining the meaning of the clear words written in the legal documents that back up the OP's clear statements.

Easier to say, "I still see these articles as theories" <-- So United States Government laws in effect as you read this are, to you, "theories".

It does no good at all to show the actual documents the government runs on.

All of them are glibly dumped in an unassailable, guaranteed genuine "theory" category, and the closed mind can go back to the brainless mantra of nothing happening.

Whatever you do, DON'T go to the trouble of determining how Patel Patriot got all his information. And when you are told how, don't listen. It you are told because you read it, don't remember or assimilate it.

The fact that he did it and you did not does not mean you can now dismiss his documented proofs using government documents themselves as "theory" because you would never bother to do it yourself. THAT IS HOW YOU CAN ANSWER THIS:

"Why does he know all this that we do not?" <-- Because he busted his ass 1000X more that you ever did about this entire tsimmis by doing research and publishing what he found (NOT opinion, but DATA). And he gave it to you and me. With footnotes, with circles and arrows, underlined, and quotated... but the hard data still somehow stays in your dark despite it being on the screen in front of you.

(You could go get the proofs yourself, now that the guy has identified every freaking document and where it came from. You now know WHAT they are, and you now know WHERE they are, and you what they SAY. But...

Easier to just keep eyes and mind closed...

And wait, crying, for another spoonful.
ADHD

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is that why you dont wear pants in the workshop?
Well, hell. Guess I gotta 'fess up.

Ever since I fell into that rotary longmoter, there's nuffin left but shiny scar tissue.

Makes me non-threatening to wimmin.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I agree.

On the question asked on the last line above: "Who was Danchenko covering for? He had immunity. A Get Out Of Jail, Free card.

I believe he was being pragmatic. Being charged for some crime by US Gov't is one thing. Putting your finger in the eye of the Cabal is -- demonstrably -- orders of magnitude more dangerous.

Proof: He is still alive, isn't he?

Further:

He knew that FIB (high level elements thereof) were in on the scam and he rolled the dice.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

My Q for beginners video from May of 2018.​

A PDF of the original Twitter thread is included with links.
(Subtitles are available through the video menu.)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2621A - THE WORLD IS REJECTING GLOBALISM, THE [CB] IS NEXT​

The economy is falling apart under the [DS]/[CB] rule, people can see it and now people know who to hold accountable. The people are going to feel the economic pain this winter. Xi admits that the world is rejecting globalism. Confirmed, The [CB] was planning on China to be the next super power. The D's are in the process of destroying the [CB].

EP. 2621B - HOW DO YOU CATCH A FISH? MILITARY PLANNING, FORCED EXPOSURE, P-A-I-N​

The [DS] is panicking like we never see before. Durham is delivering pain and there is more to come. The [DS] is now getting ready to use ammunition to counter this information attack. They raided Project Veritas journalist homes. This is the beginning of the communication blackout. How do you catch a fish, you use bait. Trump and the patriots have baited the [DS]/Fake news/Big Tech and the corrupt politicians, they [knowingly] committed crimes on the American people and now the people are taking back the power. Forced exposure, military planning, tick tock.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 7.42.40 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1636367312918.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1636367366113.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just old stuff for those who might have missed it...

("partial", most likely) CLINTON BODY COUNT

Full size pic clickable link =
Reduced size "unreadable" for posting on GIM2 (grrr...)

CLINTON BODY COUNT small.jpg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just old stuff for those who might have missed it...

("partial", most likely) CLINTON BODY COUNT

Full size pic clickable link =
Reduced size "unreadable" for posting on GIM2 (grrr...)

View attachment 231460
Just say 'there have been thousands' of Clinton victims. I hope I live long enough to see them all hang for their unprecedented crimes against humanity!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Just say 'there have been thousands' of Clinton victims. I hope I live long enough to see them all hang for their unprecedented crimes against humanity!

They failed to list the victims of Waco and the OKC FF Bombing, so that is over 200 more.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DURHAM INVESTIGATION UNFOLDS & INDICTMENTS ARE UNSEALED​

The promise of Durham’s investigation has begun to unfold and the trail leads directly to Hillary Clinton. Any questions?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2622A - ALL THE PIECES ARE COMING TOGETHER, BUCKLE UP, A NEW WORLD IS APPROACHING​

The fed is now confirming that the economy is recovering, it is in pretty good shape, this is what they said right before the 2009-2009 crash. [CB] ready to close another gas pipeline while fuel prices are moving up. The infrastructure bill will cost jobs and hand over the electric vehicle market to the Chinese. Another Fed governor resigns, four positions open. Thiel warns Bitcoin is an indicator of inflation. Buckle up, rough road ahead.

EP. 2622B - A YEAR IS ALMOST UP, NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS, NOBODY​

The [DS] is panicking, Trump has all the leverage and is exposing the [DS] so all can see. Trump continually reminds the people that is almost a year since [JB] has been office. What is so important about a year? The storm is coming, we will most likely hear the shot heard around the world. Nobody playing the game gets a free pass.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 10.13.29 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can you say WWG1WGA? Seems everyone is reaching a point.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 12.33.49 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

President Trump Warns Crooked Hillary That Durham Is Coming After Her: ‘Big Things Are About To Happen!’​

about 7 hours ago 3k Views

Durhan-hillary-678x381.jpeg.optimal.jpeg

Donald Trump has declared that Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe will lead back to Hillary, and has predicted that “big things are about to happen.”

In an interview with Fox News, Trump weighed in on the recent indictment of Democratic operative Igor Danchenko, the primary source of former British spy Christopher Steele’s discredited dossier, which served as the foundation for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against the Trump campaign.

The fake dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign through law firm Perkins Coie.

Last week, Durham indicted Danchenko for lying to the FBI.

Foxnews.com reports: “It really has come out,” Trump told Fox News. “In all fairness, while it has taken a long time, hats off to John Durham.”

“Hats off, because, it’s coming out, and it is coming out at a level — Durham has come out with things that are absolutely amazing,” Trump continued. “We all sort of knew that happened, and now we have facts, and I think they’re only going to get deeper and deeper — and it all leads back to the Democrats, Hillary and the dirty lawyers.”

Trump said Clinton lawyers are “always after Trump” and called it a “disgrace,” but he said “people understand that.”

“What they did was so illegal, at a level that you’ve rarely seen before,” Trump said. “Now, in all fairness, it looks to me like this is just the early building blocks.”

Danchenko’s indictment comes after Durham last month indicted Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann for making a false statement. The indictment alleges Sussmann told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016 that he was not doing work “for any client” when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented data and evidence of a purported secret communications channel between then-candidate Trump and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin. Sussman was working for the Clinton campaign at the time.

Before being appointed as special counsel in 2020, Durham charged former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith with making a false statement – the first criminal case arising from his probe. Clinesmith was referred for potential prosecution by the Justice Department’s inspector general’s office, which conducted its own review of the Russia investigation.

Specifically, the inspector general accused Clinesmith, though not by name, of altering an email about Page to say that he was “not a source” for another government agency. Page has said he was a source for the CIA. The DOJ relied on that assertion as it submitted a third and final renewal application in 2017 to eavesdrop on Page under FISA.

Meanwhile, in a court filing dated Oct. 20, Durham revealed his team’s first production of discovery to the defense — which included thousands of documents received “in response to grand jury subpoenas issued to fifteen separate individuals, entities and organizations — including, among others, political organizations, a university, university researchers, an investigative firm, and numerous companies.”

Durham on Thursday said the special counsel’s investigation “is ongoing.”

“Those are big things that are happening, and what it really shows is what a hoax it was,” Trump told Fox News. “What happened here is incredible, going on for years, and we still did more than any administration, just about ever.”

The former president touted his administration amidst the yearslong investigation into whether his first campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election led by former Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

“We rebuilt our military, we cut taxes — the most ever — and regulations, we’ve done so much,” Trump said. “Nobody has done what we’ve done.”

Mueller’s investigation yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians during the 2016 election.

At the conclusion of Mueller’s probe in 2019, former Attorney General William Barr appointed Durham, who at the time served as the U.S. attorney from Connecticut, to investigate the origins of the FBI’s original Russia probe, also known as Crossfire Hurricane, which began in July 2016. Durham was instructed to review that probe through the appointment of Mueller in May 2017.

The Trump administration moved to declassify dozens of documents, which Trump and allies cast as significant, citing their content as proof that the investigation into Trump and his first campaign was baseless.

Barr, before leaving the Trump administration in December 2020, tapped Durham as special counsel to continue his investigation through the Biden administration.

In the scope order, Barr stated that Durham “is authorized to investigate whether any federal official, employee, or any other person or entity violated the law in connection with the intelligence, counter-intelligence, or law-enforcement activities directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns, individuals associated with those campaigns, and individuals associated with the administration of President Donald J. Trump, including but not limited to Crossfire Hurricane and the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III.”
Under U.S. code, the special counsel would produce a “confidential report” and is ordered to “submit to the Attorney General a final report, and such interim reports as he deems appropriate in a form that will permit public dissemination.”

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, 'Q' is a fraud.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 6.42.56 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2623A - [CB] ECONOMY IS AS FAKE AS [JB] WHITE HOUSE SET​

The people are not going along with the [CB] plan, 67% disapprove of the plan to pay 450000 to illegals. The people are rejected the [CB] fake economy. The billionaire tax will not be for billionaires it will be for everyone . People are catching on that the economy is crashing, the blame will be on the [CB], there is nothing the fake news can do to stop it.

EP. 2623B - LET THE UNSEALING, DECLASS BEGIN, LET THE WORLD WITNESS THE TRUTH​

The time is now the patriots are ready to declass and unseal it all. The people have a right to know the truth. The people are learning to fight for their freedom again. The people are the key. The [DS] is panicking the walls are closing in on them, all the lies from the fake news to the corrupt politicians is coming back to haunt them. They are now spinning their lies but this will not work. Trump calls for decertifying the elections, timing is very important.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You broke the internet!
I know right! Shooty didn't whine, complain or wave the white flag once! :p
We better print that, frame it and hang it on the wall . . .
(You know when we flame and troll you Shooty, it means you're part of the club. Only worry if we stop the harassment and Walt agrees with ya on something)
:beer:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You broke the internet!

I know right! Shooty didn't whine, complain or wave the white flag once! :p
We better print that, frame it and hang it on the wall . . .
(You know when we flame and troll you Shooty, it means you're part of the club. Only worry if we stop the harassment and Walt agrees with ya on something)
:beer:
you guys are harsh....like a pre-smoked bowl of pot, and you pass it around because 'someone else will fill it'''

:rotf::rotf:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
you guys are harsh....like a pre-smoked bowl of pot, and you pass it around because 'someone else will fill it'''

:rotf::rotf:
Shootie's the one that never filled it! Smokin everyone else's dope all the time! I'm glad he's 'looking into stuff' and helping push the truck down the street!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shootie's the one that never filled it! Smokin everyone else's dope all the time! I'm glad he's 'looking into stuff' and helping push the truck down the street!
Well, you don't know me as well as you think you do GH. I'll just leave it at that sir

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'm embarrassed:

i love you guys

:show affection:

:green tea:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Two updates re: Q's actual posts --

"It is bigger than you could imagine" <-- Like 91% abort rate for vaxxed? Like world population reduction by 15%? Like election interference from world-wide sources? Like andrenochrome? When Q posted that statement, I had no clue as to ANYTHING like the above. As in, beyond my imagination -->the precipice we were at. Common knowledge now though.

"They will not be able to show their faces in public"
Watch the drooling traitor get greeted by Americans. He cannot show his face, or it will be hit with excrement.