• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Future proves past

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2624A - THE [CB] JUST SET EVERYTHING IN MOTION, NO LONGER HIDING THE PLAN​

The economy is deteriorating rapidly as the [CB] and the [DS] push their agenda. They have said the quiet part outloud, we must bankrupt the oil industry. Inflation is here and it is not transitory. The [CB] just sent everything in motion, they are ready. Gold/Crypto is protection against inflation.

EP. 2624B - TIMING IS EVERYTHING, ONE YEAR, STATE OF THE UNION, ACTING PRESIDENT​

The [DS] is now becoming desperate. Their narrative is falling apart and Durham is now ready to unseal more indictments. Trump has said that the 25th Amendment will be used against [JB]. A year is coming up and normally Presidents get their annual physical. If this should happen the doctor will rule that [JB] can not govern, which sets everything in motion and the 25th will be used against him. Will [NP] take the bait, will they install her as the VP. At this point [KH] would become the acting president with polling numbers closing in on single digits. The Queen must be removed to get to the King.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EP. 2624A - THE [CB] JUST SET EVERYTHING IN MOTION, NO LONGER HIDING THE PLAN​

The economy is deteriorating rapidly as the [CB] and the [DS] push their agenda. They have said the quiet part outloud, we must bankrupt the oil industry. Inflation is here and it is not transitory. The [CB] just sent everything in motion, they are ready. Gold/Crypto is protection against inflation.

EP. 2624B - TIMING IS EVERYTHING, ONE YEAR, STATE OF THE UNION, ACTING PRESIDENT​

The [DS] is now becoming desperate. Their narrative is falling apart and Durham is now ready to unseal more indictments. Trump has said that the 25th Amendment will be used against [JB]. A year is coming up and normally Presidents get their annual physical. If this should happen the doctor will rule that [JB] can not govern, which sets everything in motion and the 25th will be used against him. Will [NP] take the bait, will they install her as the VP. At this point [KH] would become the acting president with polling numbers closing in on single digits. The Queen must be removed to get to the King.
early today

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Annnd... To continue to help and reassure those who originally were very negative and shaky, how about a fargin BILLBOARD with poll numbers from the utter-leftist USA Today to show that American citizens are less passive with each day, and are becoming audible with their revulsion. The numbers are growing, and there is simply NO WAY they will not continue to grow until this regime is removed and punished.

1636629540539.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
we're now getting more polls on how bad biden is, than we got for trump

...and they're coming from the media who are clearly pro-biden

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
;)

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1636656633831.png

THIS got some immediate attention. It certainly caught mine!!

1636656719069.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Q AUGUST 8, 2018 – THEY ALL CLAIM TO BE INSIDERS​

Posted on August 8, 2018 at 5:48 pm by Praying Medic

Many people claim to provide classified information to their followers. Q reminds us that patriots do not violate national security laws.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 2.19.15 PM.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
as these people are being trolled, what should i look for as a response?

i mean, their insanity, really doesn't need any further enticement...what will a trolled communist look like?

are they going to kill someone again?

:don't know:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
as these people are being trolled, what should i look for as a response?

i mean, their insanity, really doesn't need any further enticement...what will a trolled communist look like?

are they going to kill someone again?

:don't know:
You gotta admit brah, this IS bizarre, even for American politics!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You gotta admit brah, this IS bizarre, even for American politics!
somedays, it's like:
Living upside down, looking at it all sideways, choosing the most upright path to walk on, while making sure you don't fall off the fence because the eyes in the back of your head thinks they saw a nice butt...

:blond:

but that butt probably goes with a mind that's now somewhat 'damaged', like your's will be if you fall off the fence...oofff...got it

:2 thumbs up:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Metallurgist Says She Faked Steel-Test Results for Navy Submarines

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris on “charm offensive” in Paris tour to smooth over cracks torpedoing nation’s submarine deal with Australia.
Posted by Leslie Eastman Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 01:00pm 35 Comments
navy.mil photo - https://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/webphoto/web_150609-O-ZZ999-110.JPG

Reports are now surfacing that a metallurgist has admitted to faking steel-test results for US Navy submarines.
A metallurgist in Washington state pleaded guilty to fraud Monday after she spent decades faking the results of strength tests on steel that was being used to make U.S. Navy submarines.
Elaine Marie Thomas, 67, of Auburn, Washington, was the director of metallurgy at a foundry in Tacoma that supplied steel castings used by Navy contractors Electric Boat and Newport News Shipbuilding to make submarine hulls.

From 1985 through 2017, Thomas falsified the results of strength and toughness tests for at least 240 productions of steel — about half the steel the foundry produced for the Navy, according to her plea agreement, filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Tacoma. The tests were intended to show that the steel would not fail in a collision or in certain “wartime scenarios,” the Justice Department said.
Fortunately for our brave servicemen and women, there are no allegations that any submarine hulls failed. However, authorities said the Navy had incurred increased costs and maintenance to ensure they remain seaworthy.
The reason for the faked data? Thomas thought the required tests were “stupid.”
When confronted with the falsified results, Ms Thomas suggested that in some cases she gave metal positive results because she thought it was “stupid” that the Navy required the tests to be conducted at -100F (-70C), the Associated Press reports.

John Carpenter, a lawyer for Ms Thomas, said in a statement filed in federal court on Monday that she “took shortcuts and made material misrepresentations.”
“Ms Thomas never intended to compromise the integrity of any material and is gratified that the government’s testing does not suggest that the structural integrity of any submarine was in fact compromised,” he said.
Thomas, who will be sentenced in February, faces up to 10 years in prison and a $1 million fine.
Since I am on the subject of subs, Legal Insurrection readers may recall that France recalled its ambassador to the US because the Biden Administration torpedoed a French submarine deal with Australia.
Brace yourselves for more tensions with that nation: Kamala Harris is on the way to Paris, on a “charm offensive” to cool French anger.
‘It is good to be in France and I am looking forward to many many days of productive discussions reinforcing the strength of our relationship,’ she dodged, remaining unresponsive with a question on how she will ‘ease tensions’ with the French president.
Harris’ four-day trip to Paris is a charm offensive aimed at Macron after President Joe Biden ‘s ‘clumsy’ handling of the row over the new US-British submarine deal with Australia.
Many on social media share my concerns about Harris.

I worry that there will be less charm and more offensive.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2625A - THE ECONOMIC LIE IS COMPLETE, IT’S ALL TURNING ON THE [CB]​

[JB] said inflation would be terrible for the economy, but don't worry it is transitory, if an economist says otherwise they are fools, this was back in July 2021. Today he admits inflation is here. Yellen says they will not allow the 70's to happen again, they will raise rates to control it, this is the cover story. Trump maps out where this is all headed.

EP. 2625B - ENEMY @ THE FRONT DOOR,HOUSE OF CARDS TUMBLING DOWN,SHADOW GOVERNMENT​

The [DS] is now desperate, they want Trumps plans for devolution, they are looking everywhere but is failing. Patriots are in control. Trump is now letting everyone know that he is running a shadow government. He is not hiding it anymore. The entire house of cards is about to come down and soon we are going to see the real President take his rightful place. The [DS] know there are only a few moves left and they are running out of time.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thomas, who will be sentenced in February, faces up to 10 years in prison and a $1 million fine.
...is that all a service member's life is worth?

and i'll just suppose she gets to retire, either way, with full benefits package, including pay

her union rep will ensure that

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.10.45 PM.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What caught my attention is "WATCHING"............
What caught my attention was the title.

BTW, anyone know what this item on his desk is & or what it says, my search came up empty
Screenshot_20211111-212441.png

Screenshot_20211111-212826~2.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Metallurgist Says She Faked Steel-Test Results for Navy Submarines

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris on “charm offensive” in Paris tour to smooth over cracks torpedoing nation’s submarine deal with Australia.
Posted by Leslie Eastman Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 01:00pm 35 Comments
navy.mil photo - https://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/webphoto/web_150609-O-ZZ999-110.JPG

Reports are now surfacing that a metallurgist has admitted to faking steel-test results for US Navy submarines.

Fortunately for our brave servicemen and women, there are no allegations that any submarine hulls failed. However, authorities said the Navy had incurred increased costs and maintenance to ensure they remain seaworthy.
The reason for the faked data? Thomas thought the required tests were “stupid.”

Since I am on the subject of subs, Legal Insurrection readers may recall that France recalled its ambassador to the US because the Biden Administration torpedoed a French submarine deal with Australia.
Brace yourselves for more tensions with that nation: Kamala Harris is on the way to Paris, on a “charm offensive” to cool French anger.

Many on social media share my concerns about Harris.

I worry that there will be less charm and more offensive.

Have any subs and their crews come to grief as a result of this fraud?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
one ran into an undersea mountain a week or two back...anyways, that's when i read about it, it was a recent event, are we all aware of that?

things like cracks and metallurgy won't generally hit our news...

like most of todays 'news', it's probably fake, but it's fun to pretend it isn't

unless you're a submariner....

in that case, malarky like this would be designed to run a few good men / women out of the military, i would think

idk what to believe

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Unca's Maxim got triggered:

It is the splelling that is bad. Not the English.
Yes, this is true! Thank you for the clarification!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ep 2626a – The [CB] Is Right On Schedule With The Economy, The People See It All​

The vaccine mandate is failing, people rather leave their job or get fired. The economy will worsen with the mandates. The [CB] understands this and this is part of their agenda. The [CB] is now pushing to shutdown the pipeline into Michigan during the winter, this would be a disaster. Buttigieg threatens Americans, the supply chain issue would disappear if people got vaccinated.

Snow White Offline, NG Deployment, [DS] Panicking, Devolution – Ep. 2626b​

The [DS] is panicking the unselect committee is now trying to find the plan of the patriots called devolution. At every turn they are being blocked, now they have indicted SB and they will most likely go after the others that were subpoenaed. They are trying to mess up the next move on the chess board. This tactic will not work, this shows how desperate they are. Reporters are beginning to ask about [JB] physical. tick tock .

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1636810841975.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So anyone want to explain the whole Snow White thing?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
So anyone want to explain the whole Snow White thing?

If anyone can explain it, Dave Hayes aka Praying Medic would be the one to do it.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Where We Go 1 We Go All]
Public Service Announcement from a random dude who's read every Q drop and whose been spreading them since Nov 5th 2017

Im going to try and dispel some of the MSM and Infiltrators garbage narratives that have been pushed on normies

Q never said the rich and powerful eat babies or drink their blood. Cia whistle blower Robert David Steele did. He said they terrorize the children and then use their adrenalized blood and bone marrow as anti aging agents. I tend to believe him. But that did not come from Q, nor was it referenced by him.

Q never told people to storm the Capitol as the MSM suggested early on. In fact their last post was in December 2020, before that even happened

Q team has said not to praise them and they've even said at times to not even mention them, just to mention the info you find (easier said that done lol) but that we are ALL in this together and that no one anon is above another.

The Q posts aren't right wing extremists as the MSM so eagerly has deemed them, they have said right from the jump this isn't R vs D its good vs evil and that 70% of Washington is compromised. Theyve asked us to dig on the Bushes and McCains of the world alongside the Clintons and Obamas... they are even the reason I finally, reluctantly, began to look into 9/11

The post about "some being in this for profit" and to be "careful who you follow" was about Jerome Corsi signing a million dollar book deal and claiming to know Q team. Not Patriots giving up 100k a year jobs to do this full time asking for minimal donations to pay their bills. A main tactic in the Art of War is to disrupt your opponents supply chain. If full time digital soldiers can't pay their bills they have to go back to part time which for some would mean a lot less damage being done. If I was a CIA infiltrator the very first thing I would do would be to attack "donations" or "grifters" to starve out as many anons as possible. Esspecially when they're trying to fight an army of Anderson Coopers who make 12 million dollars a year with their own research team, production staff, editors and syndicated platform.

Speaking on the Corsi situation from winter of 2018 - NO OUTSIDE COMS. If someone claims to have known Q team or even be a part of them THEY ARE LYING and most likely infiltrators.

Q said JFK Jr is dead and the Earth is Round. In Fall of 2018. It wasn't part of "disinformation is sometimes necessary" it was part of a rare Q&A with zero spin. Disinfo in necessary was for the CABAL reading the posts.
ie: Somthing bigs dropping = CABAL panics and expends ammo. What the heck do they care if Jr is alive or the shape of the planet

Q never has called for violence. He called for unity and to vett and expose the fake news. He called out division as a tactic of the fake news to fraction the American people off into groups and keep us fighting, hence distracted and not nearly as powerful as we could be united.

Q never called for inaction. Like some who cite the couple times in 2018 they said "trust the plan" as if it meant to do nothing and wait. Q implored us to DIG DIG DIG and then use that info to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. That is why so much has been uncovered.

Q did infact say that some in our Government are Satanists. That much is true but it was left at that with a message to look into Marina Abramovic. A Satanic "artist" who in the wikileaks invited John Podesta through his brother Tony to a Spirit Cooking Dinner. She's also curiously friends with/worshiped by many in Hollywood. Why? They also asked us to look into Jeffrey Epstein and his island. In 2017. 18 months before his arrest put him on mosts radar.

Finally Q said to use Logic and to trust yourself. To vett things for yourself. You don't have to believe anything they've said or I've said. But you can't guess. You have to look into the things you form opinions on. In the end we are all going to see things slightly differently. Thats the goal. A nation of united free thinkers with a renewed sense of morals and values. To bring back Chivalry and decency. To reinstate the American Dream.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2627A - ECONOMIC CONSPIRACY NO MORE, THE [CB] IS NO LONGER HIDING THEIR PLAN​

As the economy implodes, the [CB]/[DS] are spinning the story trying to control the narrative that this is the new normal, this is the same tactic Obama used. People see the inflation, they are not fooled. [JB] nominee Saule said the quiet part out loud, there will be no banks the [CB] will have full control.

EP. 2627B - WHO GUARDS THE NARRATIVE? PEOPLE MUST BE MADE AWARE, OPERATIONS UNDERWAY​

As the economy implodes, the [CB]/[DS] are spinning the story trying to control the narrative that this is the new normal, this is the same tactic Obama used. People see the inflation, they are not fooled. [JB] nominee Saule said the quiet part out loud, there will be no banks the [CB] will have full control. The [DS] are panicking and they are now jumping ship, they know the next moves on the chess board are going to be a disaster for them. Trump and the patriots are now moving forward to remove the bull horn from the fake news. The people must be made aware, operations are underway to remove the guards of information. The people are awake and the flood of truth is about to be released.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Where We Go 1 We Go All]
Public Service Announcement from a random dude who's read every Q drop and whose been spreading them since Nov 5th 2017

Im going to try and dispel some of the MSM and Infiltrators garbage narratives that have been pushed on normies

Q never said the rich and powerful eat babies or drink their blood. Cia whistle blower Robert David Steele did. He said they terrorize the children and then use their adrenalized blood and bone marrow as anti aging agents. I tend to believe him. But that did not come from Q, nor was it referenced by him.

Q never told people to storm the Capitol as the MSM suggested early on. In fact their last post was in December 2020, before that even happened

Q team has said not to praise them and they've even said at times to not even mention them, just to mention the info you find (easier said that done lol) but that we are ALL in this together and that no one anon is above another.

The Q posts aren't right wing extremists as the MSM so eagerly has deemed them, they have said right from the jump this isn't R vs D its good vs evil and that 70% of Washington is compromised. Theyve asked us to dig on the Bushes and McCains of the world alongside the Clintons and Obamas... they are even the reason I finally, reluctantly, began to look into 9/11

The post about "some being in this for profit" and to be "careful who you follow" was about Jerome Corsi signing a million dollar book deal and claiming to know Q team. Not Patriots giving up 100k a year jobs to do this full time asking for minimal donations to pay their bills. A main tactic in the Art of War is to disrupt your opponents supply chain. If full time digital soldiers can't pay their bills they have to go back to part time which for some would mean a lot less damage being done. If I was a CIA infiltrator the very first thing I would do would be to attack "donations" or "grifters" to starve out as many anons as possible. Esspecially when they're trying to fight an army of Anderson Coopers who make 12 million dollars a year with their own research team, production staff, editors and syndicated platform.

Speaking on the Corsi situation from winter of 2018 - NO OUTSIDE COMS. If someone claims to have known Q team or even be a part of them THEY ARE LYING and most likely infiltrators.

Q said JFK Jr is dead and the Earth is Round. In Fall of 2018. It wasn't part of "disinformation is sometimes necessary" it was part of a rare Q&A with zero spin. Disinfo in necessary was for the CABAL reading the posts.
ie: Somthing bigs dropping = CABAL panics and expends ammo. What the heck do they care if Jr is alive or the shape of the planet

Q never has called for violence. He called for unity and to vett and expose the fake news. He called out division as a tactic of the fake news to fraction the American people off into groups and keep us fighting, hence distracted and not nearly as powerful as we could be united.

Q never called for inaction. Like some who cite the couple times in 2018 they said "trust the plan" as if it meant to do nothing and wait. Q implored us to DIG DIG DIG and then use that info to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. That is why so much has been uncovered.

Q did infact say that some in our Government are Satanists. That much is true but it was left at that with a message to look into Marina Abramovic. A Satanic "artist" who in the wikileaks invited John Podesta through his brother Tony to a Spirit Cooking Dinner. She's also curiously friends with/worshiped by many in Hollywood. Why? They also asked us to look into Jeffrey Epstein and his island. In 2017. 18 months before his arrest put him on mosts radar.

Finally Q said to use Logic and to trust yourself. To vett things for yourself. You don't have to believe anything they've said or I've said. But you can't guess. You have to look into the things you form opinions on. In the end we are all going to see things slightly differently. Thats the goal. A nation of united free thinkers with a renewed sense of morals and values. To bring back Chivalry and decency. To reinstate the American Dream.
A link for the above if anyone was curious:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Trump spoke with Mike Lindell for more than 90 minutes Sunday and it will be released tomorrow all over the place. Trump, wearing a tuxedo, was interviewed by Lindell and they covered some AMAZING and IMPORTANT topics. This is a not to miss event that will air at 6pm.

Well, well, well ....

Q Drop 3599 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7356265 Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST) The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption. A Higher Loyalty [Y]. Hunters become the Hunted. Treason. Sedition. How do you remove a liability? Six o' clock can be dangerous. Family proud? Q

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Trump spoke with Mike Lindell for more than 90 minutes Sunday and it will be released tomorrow all over the place. Trump, wearing a tuxedo, was interviewed by Lindell and they covered some AMAZING and IMPORTANT topics. This is a not to miss event that will air at 6pm.

Well, well, well ....

Q Drop 3599 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7356265 Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST) The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption. A Higher Loyalty [Y]. Hunters become the Hunted. Treason. Sedition. How do you remove a liability? Six o' clock can be dangerous. Family proud? Q
Any more detail on its release? Where? When today?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Believe it's on Mike's TV. Nov 16th at 6 PM.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2628A - THE [CB] IS NOW BLAMING EVERYTHING & ANYTHING, LOSING ECONOMIC NARRATIVE​

The [DS]/[CB]/Ds are moving their agenda forward, Schumer want to deplete the reserves then kill off the US oil companies. 17 Nobel prize winners say that the infrastructure bill will save the economy, 17 you say. Yellen is now blaming everything and anything and Psaki says there is no economic crisis.

EP. 2628B - HARVEST HAS BEEN PREPARED & SOON BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC, DISCOVERY, STAGE IS SET​

The [DS] is desperate, they are going after Bannon and they just trapped themselves in a new precedent, plus SB now gets to see it all via discovery. The stage is now being set to remove [JB], the fake news is in the process of building this up with the narrative that the [KH] and [JB] are in a feud at the same time email from [HB] laptop are released that talk about [JB] having dementia. The harvest is prepared and will soon be delivered to the public.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.24.57 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.27.41 PM.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Believe it's on Mike's TV. Nov 16th at 6 PM.
What -- SPECIFICALLY -- button does a dumb ole Unca fukking CLICK to hear and see "Mike's TV" (??) come on either my television screen or my computer screen at 6PM TODAY?