• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Trump spoke with Mike Lindell for more than 90 minutes Sunday and it will be released tomorrow all over the place. Trump, wearing a tuxedo, was interviewed by Lindell and they covered some AMAZING and IMPORTANT topics. This is a not to miss event that will air at 6pm.

Well, well, well ....

Q Drop 3599 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7356265 Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST) The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption. A Higher Loyalty [Y]. Hunters become the Hunted. Treason. Sedition. How do you remove a liability? Six o' clock can be dangerous. Family proud? Q

Link for above:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OUT-fargin-STANDING

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
alwGi6BP.jpeg

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some more questions:
Why did the FBI murder that woman with a baby in her arms?
Why did the FBI burn those children alive to save them?
Why did the FBI organize, supply and finance the first World Trade Center bombing?

etc.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Put here because I don't think this is a cartoon. Just going by what I am starting to hear everywhere.

1637076497474.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this on algore's innerwebthingy........

It's dark, and getting colder.

I take a long draw from my rusty nail and close my eyes. I waft around the sweet leathery smoke. Behind me I can hear some faint sobbing. Its not that far away. I reflect on the many times the world has tested me to the point of tears, but not today.

Off to my left I can still hear the clowns. They are not any quieter, yet somehow not as loud. The honking seems more random than it once was.

I open my eyes and ahead I see a faint beam of light breaking the darkness; a new dawn. I feel a friendly hand on my right shoulder and I remember… Even though I cannot always see them, I am surrounded by frens.

Some have been marching for months. Others have been marching for many years. None of us seem to know exactly where we are, but every last one of us knows where we are going.

I take one last draw before tossing the nub to the ground. Then, as if coordinated by God, I hear a billion footsteps begin marching with me and I know…

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Catturd: Reminder ... Aaron Rodgers didn't bow to the mob - and after he proved them wrong, they quietly moved on.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Found this on algore's innerwebthingy........

It's dark, and getting colder.

I take a long draw from my rusty nail and close my eyes. I waft around the sweet leathery smoke. Behind me I can hear some faint sobbing. Its not that far away. I reflect on the many times the world has tested me to the point of tears, but not today.

Off to my left I can still hear the clowns. They are not any quieter, yet somehow not as loud. The honking seems more random than it once was.

I open my eyes and ahead I see a faint beam of light breaking the darkness; a new dawn. I feel a friendly hand on my right shoulder and I remember… Even though I cannot always see them, I am surrounded by frens.

Some have been marching for months. Others have been marching for many years. None of us seem to know exactly where we are, but every last one of us knows where we are going.

I take one last draw before tossing the nub to the ground. Then, as if coordinated by God, I hear a billion footsteps begin marching with me and I know…

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Odd

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Listen at 1.25 speed. Don't remember if this was posted here before but it is excellent! It's pure UGLYTRUTH!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THIS IS WAR.​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637103647944.png

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Trump spoke with Mike Lindell for more than 90 minutes Sunday and it will be released tomorrow all over the place. Trump, wearing a tuxedo, was interviewed by Lindell and they covered some AMAZING and IMPORTANT topics. This is a not to miss event that will air at 6pm.

Well, well, well ....

Q Drop 3599 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7356265 Nov 16 2019 13:13:56 (EST) The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption. A Higher Loyalty [Y]. Hunters become the Hunted. Treason. Sedition. How do you remove a liability? Six o' clock can be dangerous. Family proud? Q

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's on now if you are interested....

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

THIS IS WAR.​

I wanna believe!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2629A - BUILD BACK BETTER IS REALLY ABOUT DESTROYING AMERICA​

The fake news cannot hide what is happening to the economy, they are trying to spin it as best they can. BBB is not going to help the American people it was designed to destroy America and the cost is not zero according to the CBO and everyone else.

EP. 2629B - [DS] EVIL EXPOSED, THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS, IT’S ABOUT PRESERVING OUR WAY OF LIFE​

The [DS] is now trapped, everything they have done to Trump has now turned on them. The [DS] has now exposed their evil plan to the American people. They have been trying to remove free speech, freedom of press, privacy, the right to not be searched, the right to defend one self, the right to carry arms, basically the constitution. All of this has failed because the people see it all, they see the evil plan. This is not about R v D, or race, politics, this is about preserving our way of life, and protecting the generations that follow. The people are learning how to fight for freedom again, the [DS] is panicking over the public that is now thinking for themselves.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Interesting take on the AIDS comment. There was a Dr/Scientist that runs a testing clinic in Idaho I believe. He came out and said that the vaccine works like HIV backwards. The people of this country that fell for the vaccine bull shit are going to pay a price, a very heavy one.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting take on the AIDS comment. There was a Dr/Scientist that runs a testing clinic in Idaho I believe. He came out and said that the vaccine works like HIV backwards. The people of this country that fell for the vaccine bull shit are going to pay a price, a very heavy one.
There was talk right at the start of this about it destroying the immune system & that leads to aids & that leads to the runt of the litter and decades of research.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Yeah, it's causing people to aquire Auto-Imuune Disorder Syndrone.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

11.17.21: MORE LEADERS ARE STEPPING UP! THE EVIL ONES ARREST & SHAME US... IT WILL NOT LAST! PRAY!​

For those who have taken the jab, and those who are considering it, if this video doesn't send chills up your spine, nothing will

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

‘Reno 911!: The Hunt for QAnon’ Special Gets Paramount+ Release Date​

BY MAGGIE BOCCELLA

reno-911-the-hunt-for-qanon-social-featured

Image via Paramount+

Reno 911! is returning for an all-new special tackling some of society’s most controversial topics, and Paramount+ has finally set a release date. Variety reports via a new teaser that Reno 911: The Hunt for QAnon will debut on Paramount+ on December 23, featuring the return of the hit comedy’s entire original cast, including Thomas Lennon, Robert Ben Garant, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Cedric Yarbrough, Carlos Alazraqui, Wendi McLendon-Covey, and Niecy Nash, as well as Mary Birdsong and Ian Roberts.

The new special is set to follow the Reno Sheriff’s Department as they find themselves in their stickiest situation yet, hunting down “Q," the person supposedly behind all of the conspiracy theories concocted by the QAnon movement. In their valiant efforts, the officers find themselves stuck at the QAnon convention at sea, and ultimately end up in more trouble when they escape only to discover that they’ve landed on Jeffrey Epstein’s infamous island

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2630A - TRUMP SENDS WARNING, THE GREEN NEW DEAL WILL DESTROY AMERICA & RAISE TAXES​

The fake news and the corrupt politicians are now spinning everything we are seeing the economy. They are trying to tell us that inflation is going to be good for us. As the economy gets worse they will blame everything but themselves. Trump sends warning, the GND will destroy American and taxes will sky rocket all because Mitch McConnell caved.

EP. 2630B - CHANGE OF BATTER COMING, WHY WAS SHE RESERVED FOR LATER, HOW DO YOU ‘SNEAK ONE IN’​

The [DS] has no step 5. The [DS] is now trapped, they are preparing to change batters. OSHA will not push their rules because of the 5th circuit ruling. The drug they call a vaccine only last for 2 month according the New England Journal of Medicine, so why take it, plus those who tested positive for covid cannot get it or spread it. The [DS] plan is falling apart, they cannot control the narrative. [JB] is going to be removed by the 25th Amendment, how this will play out, did they reserve her for later, how do you sneak one in at the last minute.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Tracking Resignations

Two senior members of NC congress are announcing their retirement today.

Dave Price & GK Butterfield

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Tracking Resignations

Two senior members of NC congress are announcing their retirement today.

Dave Price & GK Butterfield

These are very odd. I've got to say there has to be Something going on.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2631A - [JB] NOMINEE WILL BEGIN THE [CB] TRANSFORMATION, THE WORLD SEES THE TRUTH​

The [CB] is now moving forward with their plan, they are trying to install Saule Omarova to push their agenda forward and transform the US to prepare for the Great Reset. Trump lets the people know that they will get hit with higher taxes and its not just going to hit the wealthy. The people see the truth.

EP. 2631B - OLD GUARD POWER STRUCTURE BEING DESTROYED, EVIL IS GLOBAL, US IS THE FIRST DOMINO​

What we are witnessing the old guard power structure being destroyed. The evil is not just in the US but it is global. The US will be the first domino to fall. The patriot are now ready to control information, this will destroy the [DS] once and for all. Election fraud is now being presented to the public one drip at a time. The [DS] has lost control of the pandemic narrative, they know they lost, but they will push with something else. Scavino sends message that it is all about to go down.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I would never have equated the debt ceiling with the Trump Card.

POTUS DJT is really attacking Bitch McConman, and it looks as though the Debt Ceiling is the all or nothing target.

Very interesting...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I would never have equated the debt ceiling with the Trump Card.

POTUS DJT is really attacking Bitch McConman, and it looks as though the Debt Ceiling is the all or nothing target.

Very interesting...

That would basically be telling all the US Debt holders "You Get Nothing". And who is the largest holder now, possibly the FED themselves....?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Now it makes more sense:

That would basically be telling all the US Debt holders "You Get Nothing". And who is the largest holder now, possibly the FED themselves....?

Failure to raise the debt-ceiling is the catalyst.

The consequent debt-default is the Trump Card.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
OK, so what happens next?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OK, so what happens next?

The FED goes bust, a bunch of banks go bust, the market freaks the f out. I mean, not a lot of pain from my point of view.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What actually happened with the debt ceiling crap?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637377737499.png