• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2632A - THE [CB]/[DS] JUST ADMITTED THAT BITCOIN WOULD DESTROY THEIR FAKE ECONOMIC SYSTEM​

The fake news is now spinning the news that inflation is not bad all you need to do is cut out things that you purchase, you can do without and you will be happy. The BBB does nothing for the American people but everything for the [DS]. The [CB] has just admitted that Crypto would destroy their system.

EP. 2632B - AT WHAT STAGE IN THE GAME DO YOU PLAY THE TRUMP CARD? MESSAGE RECEIVED​

The [DS] is panicking, the lies and the fake stories are now coming back to haunt them. The people see how they twist the stories. Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all counts. The [DS] could be planning to riot, see something, say something. Trump sends message about the Trump Card. At what stage in the game do you play the Trump Card. Trump letting us know that he has it and he is going to use it. The [DS] has lost the war, we are watching them destroy themselves.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WAS KYLE RITTENHOUSE'S FUNDRAISING SABOTAGED INTENTIONALLY? GORDON ROSE JOINS RP78​

Gordon Rose of Clip Artist Films has blown the whistle on possible direct sabotage of Kyle Rittenhouse’s fundraising efforts after his first legal team was fired for financial mismanagement. A new lawsuit was recently filed and Gordon joins us to discuss the efforts within Kyle’s team to potentially grift and infiltrate.https://www.bitchute.com/video/5MbzRszBiwv4/

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

INNOCENT! NOW LET'S ARREST THE REAL CRIMINALS - SGT SPECIAL REPORT & DR. DAVE JANDA​

Rittenhouse: Trial by jury, Constitutional LAW and We the People retain the power to save our nation. This is a SGT Special Report followed by Part 1 of my two-part interview with Dr. Dave Janda. Thanks for tuning in patriots.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 8.22.28 AM.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's all fine and dandy...but I wonder a lot about Trump. Although he "seems" like a good guy if you don't just listen to the MSM....the people he put into office look and act like deep state and globalist goons. He also gave Pharma immunity from legal liability for the vaxx. Idk...not really walking in with blinders like I did in 2017.

I imagine that if he were to win re-election in 2024, if the stuff hit the fan again as it did before, he may very well go all authoritarian on us "for our protection".

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's all fine and dandy...but I wonder a lot about Trump. Although he "seems" like a good guy if you don't just listen to the MSM....the people he put into office look and act like deep state and globalist goons. He also gave Pharma immunity from legal liability for the vaxx. Idk...not really walking in with blinders like I did in 2017.

I imagine that if he were to win re-election in 2024, if the stuff hit the fan again as it did before, he may very well go all authoritarian on us "for our protection".
They keep telling me 5D chess moves. We'll see soon enough! The country can't wait much longer. People are literally dying so I suppose we'll eventually find out what level of collateral damage there will be in order for the people to be shown.

I get it though as in fairness, nobody's plan could ever save them all. Some will die, most because they're stupid, or scared or just plain didn't do enough research.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They keep telling me 5D chess moves. We'll see soon enough! The country can't wait much longer. People are literally dying so I suppose we'll eventually find out what level of collateral damage there will be in order for the people to be shown.

I get it though as in fairness, nobody's plan could ever save them all. Some will die, most because they're stupid, or scared or just plain didn't do enough research.
Yeah...it may very well be Trump is actually a deep state stooge/manchurian candidate being used by TPTB for his legitimate concern and care about America. Or maybe he really will become like Hitler if he gets control again. IDK.

I always thought that "they" were going to crash the economy shortly after he came into office and blame the GOP for a generation for the resulting collapse....well, that didn't happen. Quite the opposite, so maybe they have longer term plans...idk. I think there IS a Q and there IS a "plan"...it just remains to see whether it was a psyop or not.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Maybe Trump isn't coming back, but what he's done has set the wheels in motion that it will appear as if he did come back.

The Great Awakening is real.

Just look at what the deep state has attempted to pull off.

Vaccine passports for a jab that doesn't even work?

Fauxi pushing a narrative on the world.

A Climate Crisis that we all know is fake, phony and false?

An Orange Revolution via riots in the street by their henchmen Antifa and BLM.

Installing not only the class clown (W) but now the geriatric Alzheimer's patient as POTUS.

School boards pushing CRT all at the same time?

The people are waking the hell up!

Feel free to add to the list!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BrunoBarking @brunobarking 10h · ·

Edited the Presidential Turkey Pardon: Peanut Butter and Jelly - PBJ
WHAT DOES IT MEAN??
PBJ = Legal term of PROBATION BEFORE JUSTICE, and on the very day of a Presidential COLONOSCOPY, (ie being forced to do what you don't want to do) and TRANSFERRING PRESIDENTIAL POWER?
Is THIS the "movie" we're seeing being played out before us?
The movie educating and revealing to all the level of the Cabal Corruption, via these high level ACTORS that have already been Sentenced, and their "Community Service" during their PBJ is to Play a Part in this movie to wake us all up?
THINK about what "getting a COLONOSCOPY" is slang for....
What about all of the previous #PoopyPants talk re Biden?
Are we watching his ongoing "virtual colonoscopy" for his entire term, however long it lasts?
Connect the Dots, Patriots. and ENJOY THE SHOW!

04206e8f2568d557.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thought it was strange they would announce he would be handing over power before he did to prevent an attack or something.
Then he seemed to recuperate pretty fast when it takes 3-6 hours to not be groggy.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
new release

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 19​

This is part 19 of God-knows-how-many-parts-in-total. Part 20 will be uploaded as soon as it's ready. If you liked this part, please consider supporting our work: https://www.fallcabal.com/

We make these documentaries without being paid, so any donation - no matter how small - is most welcome! This way we can continue giving our work to the world for free, in order to wake up as many people as possible...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2633A - THE FED SHOWS WHO THEY REALLY ARE BY NOT ANSWERING A SIMPLE QUESTION​

The public is taking notice, they see the inflation and it is getting worse. The Ds decided to give a tax break to the wealthy. The Fed cannot answer a simple question, this tells you everything you need to know.

EP. 2633B - CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN = COMMON DENOMINATOR, FANTASY LAND, GODFATHER III​

The [DS] is panicking, they are preparing for [GM] court case and trying to get ahead of the story. Crimes against children is the common denominator, this will connect the dots and shine a light on the cult. The [DS] is winning each and every battle and they will fight until the very end. The pandemic narrative is falling apart, the people around the world are pushing back and winning. In the end the perfect storm will be upon them and they will not be able to hide in the shadows, the people will demand justice.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When things reach an extreme, they're bound to turn around.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.25.42 PM.png

If a prosecutor had sufficient evidence showing that members of the "press" acknowledged that they're not in the business of reporting news, but are in fact, political activists, their protection as journalists could be removed.

If it could further be proven that members of the "press" knowingly disseminated false information, and if that information were used to subvert an election or remove a duly elected president from office, they could be charged in a conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Why is the DOJ pushing the idea that Project Veritas is not a member of the press?

Are they concerned that normies may realize that the mainstream media are nothing more than a propaganda operation designed to keep them in the dark?

#TheGreatAwakening

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2634A - THE [CB] ARE PLANNING A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE ECONOMY, PLAYBOOK KNOWN​

The people are rejecting the policies of the Ds/[CB]/[DS]. The people do not want illegals to receive 450000 each. The [CB] is pushing the narrative that just be happy with soybean dinner, next step is worms. Lael Brainard is now the vice chair of the Fed. General Flynn says the [CB]/[DS] is planning a control demolition of the economy to gain more control.

EP. 2633B - CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN = COMMON DENOMINATOR, FANTASY LAND, GODFATHER III​

The [DS] is panicking, they are preparing for [GM] court case and trying to get ahead of the story. Crimes against children is the common denominator, this will connect the dots and shine a light on the cult. The [DS] is winning each and every battle and they will fight until the very end. The pandemic narrative is falling apart, the people around the world are pushing back and winning. In the end the perfect storm will be upon them and they will not be able to hide in the shadows, the people will demand justice.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
DYODD but it is just another thing we have been talking about here. The rollout of 5G & towers everywhere.

Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.

OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.

CAR control?

Statement by the driver?

Fairytale?

AS THE WORLD TURNS.

THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.

https://qalerts.app/?n=772

What [3] scientists were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?

Why was the research deemed CLASSIFIED?

Learn.

https://qalerts.app/?n=775

388273 Are all of the anons safe?

Yes.

Target subjects are pre disposable to certain mental illnesses.

Target subjects are scouted over a period of time to study and arrange 'THERAPY'.

'THERAPY' takes [x] to break the mind into a functional/programmable device.

Science Fiction?

https://qalerts.app/?n=776

MKUltra was a success and went into implementation. It is just no longer called MKUltra, that was the development program name.

Why is Big Pharma essential?

Expand your thinking past cures.

Think Google [new Pixel phone].

Think Apple [vs. Samsung].

Why was Blackberry destroyed?

We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.

THEY are watching.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.

https://qalerts.app/?n=777

https://qalerts.app/?n=778

#GOODBYE#

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Had to buy a new phone after dropping the old one...

Got a Samsung Galaxy A12... I think it's NOT "5 G capable"... well I hope it's not...

$200ish, 64 gig memory "only" (plenty for me), 4 front cameras & one "selfie" cam.

Immediately ordered from Amazon the full wallet case with wrist string, and glass protection plates for both the screen & the camera lenses.

Tied a shoestring to it too, loop knotted so if it slips out of shirt pocket, it hangs from my neck rather than smashing on the ground (have been doing this ever since my phone fell deep into the sewers when I was working in them in Paris.... I wasn't going to go diving for it there, haha!)

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
$200ish, 64 gig memory "only" (plenty for me), 4 front cameras & one "selfie" cam.
Memory comes into play when pictures are taken and stored. "How 'big' are the pictures?" would be the question to ask.

Divide 64g by the picture size and that's how many pics you can store. Also the operating system functions in that 64g playground so you have to allow for it to have some of the dance floor to operate efficiently. Newer phones have LARGER pictures - something to consider when choosing how much memory is enough.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2635A - THE [CB]S ARE PANICKING, THEY FINALLY SAID THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD​

The corrupt politicians/fake news and the [CB] are trying to convince the American people that they must sacrifice, this is the new normal. [JB] is now using the petro reserves and selling it to China. The [CB] just said the quiet part out loud. They have failed, the people are against all of it.

EP. 2635B - THE KEY & STONE IS HOW WE TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY, STRATEGIC MILITARY PLANNING​

Trump and the military have strategically be planned the take down of the [DS]. Trump need the stone, and the only way to do this was to show the people the truth to wake the people up. This is why he needed the resident in the WH. Trump continually points out what the [DS] is trying to do. The people are the stone and Trump and the military are the key, put them together and this is the storm.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have a question for you devoted Q balls here (meant in the kindest way possible)

I know there are folks here who practically have every Q 'drop' memorized. I had a thought occur to me earlier and wanted to consult with those people here I just described.

Would anyone here know...
Has the name or term Brandon ever appeared in any Q drop?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have a question for you devoted Q balls here (meant in the kindest way possible)

I know there are folks here who practically have every Q 'drop' memorized. I had a thought occur to me earlier and wanted to consult with those people here I just described.

Would anyone here know...
Has the name or term Brandon ever appeared in any Q drop?
I checked certain search strings such as "BRANDON, NASCAR, FJB, etc..." and only one hit for Brandon, which was the author of a news article, so not relevant.

If anybody wants to check all the Q posts, https://qalerts.app/home/ has them archived and also has a wonderful search feature.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I checked certain search strings such as "BRANDON, NASCAR, FJB, etc..." and only one hit for Brandon, which was the author of a news article, so not relevant.

If anybody wants to check all the Q posts, https://qalerts.app/home/ has them archived and also has a wonderful search feature.
Thanks,

My thought process was, if that word, or even the interview itself when Let's Go Brandon was referenced in any way before it became a household name, well... wouldn't THAT be something. That's all I'll say for now though :)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Memory comes into play when pictures are taken and stored. "How 'big' are the pictures?" would be the question to ask.

Divide 64g by the picture size and that's how many pics you can store. Also the operating system functions in that 64g playground so you have to allow for it to have some of the dance floor to operate efficiently. Newer phones have LARGER pictures - something to consider when choosing how much memory is enough.

Get a memory card. Problem solved. Some apps will run off of memory card. Store all of your photos and videos on the card as well.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting Question I found online. Anything to it?

Consider that Japanese is not one of the languages on The Georgia Guidestones..............

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2636A - TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE [CB], THE BIG ECONOMIC PUSH IS COMING​

The people are waking up, 75% of Americans say inflation is affecting them and the people blame Biden. Turkey is collapsing and inflation is hitting and Apple suspended their store. The Dollar Tree is now charing 1.25 because of inflation. Supply chains are threatened by the vaccine mandate.

EP. 2636B - FIRST 2020 ELECTION FRAUD CHARGES RELEASED, SPACE FORCE IT’S GOING TO BE IMPORTANT​

The [DS] is panicking they are losing the narrative and people are either resigning, getting fired or not seeking re-election. The people are awake and thinking logically. The election fraud is now spreading from state to state and the people are demanding forensic audits. 5 people were charged for election fraud in Wisconsin. Mike Lindell files a SCOTUS complaint and is waiting for AG to sign on. Trump says that Space Force is very important. Trump & the military caught them all.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EP. 2636A - TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE [CB], THE BIG ECONOMIC PUSH IS COMING​

The people are waking up, 75% of Americans say inflation is affecting them and the people blame Biden. Turkey is collapsing and inflation is hitting and Apple suspended their store. The Dollar Tree is now charing 1.25 because of inflation. Supply chains are threatened by the vaccine mandate.

EP. 2636B - FIRST 2020 ELECTION FRAUD CHARGES RELEASED, SPACE FORCE IT’S GOING TO BE IMPORTANT​

The [DS] is panicking they are losing the narrative and people are either resigning, getting fired or not seeking re-election. The people are awake and thinking logically. The election fraud is now spreading from state to state and the people are demanding forensic audits. 5 people were charged for election fraud in Wisconsin. Mike Lindell files a SCOTUS complaint and is waiting for AG to sign on. Trump says that Space Force is very important. Trump & the military caught them all.
Unfortunately, I've come to understand that the Election fraud charges in WI are fake, phony and false. The internet pulled one over on us this time

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks,

My thought process was, if that word, or even the interview itself when Let's Go Brandon was referenced in any way before it became a household name, well... wouldn't THAT be something. That's all I'll say for now though :)
That would be clairvoyant for certain, but that's not what Q has been doing.

IMO Q 'predictions' (if one could call them that?) are based upon law and past behavior. I don't see them as 'predictions', rather they're more of an 'isn't that interesting' correlation - which is why folks get their panties in a bundle when their assumptions don't come true.

As for the Wisconsin election fraud charges in the video... I expect a retraction will be forthcoming, because they posted the video before it was known they were false.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That would be clairvoyant for certain, but that's not what Q has been doing.

IMO Q 'predictions' (if one could call them that?) are based upon law and past behavior. I don't see them as 'predictions', rather they're more of an 'isn't that interesting' correlation - which is why folks get their panties in a bundle when their assumptions don't come true.

As for the Wisconsin election fraud charges in the video... I expect a retraction will be forthcoming, because they posted the video before it was known they were false.
It's not Q making predictions, it's the internet celebrities, the X22, praying medic, Redpill78, etc types. That why I stopped listening to most of that crap.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The only one I think that has the most accurate assessment is Patel Patriot.

He has an amazing laser focus and ability to suss information in the public space.

He backs everything up with actual documents.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The only one I think that has the most accurate assessment is Patel Patriot.

He has an amazing laser focus and ability to suss information in the public space.

He backs everything up with actual documents.
I don't disagree, I like him. He just tells things like they are, he's not a story teller or soothsayer like many of the others IMHO