• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 10.00.40 PM.png

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Get a memory card. Problem solved. Some apps will run off of memory card. Store all of your photos and videos on the card as well.
Don't know how this got "off topic" - but here's the reply...

I don't take pics or vids often... that's my wife's domain. She has a Samsung A51 (?) with 256 gigs internal memory.

When the phones get full, I transfer the pic/vid files for "saving" to an external hard drive through the 'puter... Problem solved.

I keep my phone's micro-SD card full of audiobooks downloaded from the web into my computer's hard drives, too... When finished "reading" 50-200 books (whatever fills the micro-SD card), replace them with others...

For my personal use, 16 gigs internal memory (Samsung J5, 2017) was enough for the apps that I usej (I don't use Facebook or Messenger), even WhatsApp "fit", until I broke the screen. My brand new phone (Samsung A12, $200) has 64 gigs... and my 2nd phone (my wife's old one, double price of my new one), a Samsung A50, just had the damaged charger socket replaced for $50) has 128 gigs... That's the one I use for audiobooks, since I don't want them interrupted by phone calls... It doesn't have a sim card in it - and I have it in "airplane mode" so it doesn't emit (or receive) any radio waves... and no "geo-location". Battery lasts forever that way, just playing audiobooks.

I use "SmartAudiobookPlayer" free app, with memory of where you last stopped reading, and rewind features... and remembers the place where you stopped reading a book after you've switched to another book - or several... Which mp3 players do NOT do.

I also use the free app SuperVolumeBooster for books whose volume is too low... Can double or triple the volume...

Another (unrelated) free app I use all the time on the regular phone while driving is "CamSam" - which beeps when approaching speed trap radars, it come in handy all the time... works "in the background" too... if using "Waze" for GPS navigation...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2637A - [CB] ACCELERATES THEIR PLAN & IT’S ABOUT TO HIT A BRICK WALL​

The entire economic system has been manipulated to support the [CB] system. People are now seeing through this, the numbers are not making sense to the people. The [CB] is building an army of IRS agents to go after the people. Fed accelerates plan, ready to raiser rates and to taper.

EP. 2637B - [DS] PREPARES FOR THE INFO WAR, AMERICA WILL NEVER FAIL, A WONDERFUL FUTURE LIES AHEAD​

The [CB] plan is hitting a brick wall. The [DS] is preparing for a information war. Maxwell trial begins soon, Durham is on the hunt and the election fraud cases are building. The [DS] just pushed the propaganda piece, the Omicron variant. Countries are now shutting down travel from Africa, they are pushing chaos to block information. This will fail, the people are waking up and no matter how much they try to push the fear the people are no longer buying what they are selling. The people are pushing back and Trump let's everyone know a wonderful future lies ahead.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This post doesn't really fit in this thread but it doesn't fit in the other threads either. So here it is for what it's worth.

From Andrew Torba, the CEO of Gab:

AT211126.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why is "dc" following things on Gab? To see what the other side is doing? Or to steer the narrative? Action reaction? Move countermove? Is this really just another cia arm like fb?

Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[2] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists,[3][4] it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media platforms and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.[5]

Gab says it promotes free speech, individual liberty, and "the free flow of information online", though these statements have been criticized as being a shield for its alt-right and extremist ecosystem.[6] Antisemitism is prominent in the site's content, and the company itself has engaged in antisemitic commentary on Twitter.[7][8] Researchers note that Gab has been "repeatedly linked to radicalization leading to real-world violent events".[9]

The site received extensive public scrutiny following the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting in October 2018, after it was found that the sole suspect of the attack, Robert Gregory Bowers, had posted a message on Gab indicating an immediate intent to cause harm before the shooting.[10][11] Bowers had a history of making extreme, antisemitic postings on the site.[12] After the shooting, Gab briefly went offline when it was dropped by its hosting provider and denied service by several payment processors.[13] In 2021, Gab was among the platforms used to plan the storming of the United States Capitol on January 6.[14]

Gab launched publicly in May 2017.[15] A microblogging platform, Gab has been described as similar to Twitter.[16][17] Gab also maintains an email service, a text messaging service, and a web browser and browser extension to allow commenting on third-party websites.[18][19][20] In July 2019, Gab switched its software infrastructure to a Mastodon fork, a free and open-source social network platform. Mastodon released a statement in protest, denouncing Gab as trying to "monetize and platform racist content while hiding behind the banner of free speech".[21]

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why is "dc" following things on Gab? To see what the other side is doing? Or to steer the narrative? Action reaction? Move countermove? Is this really just another cia arm like fb?

Gab is an American alt-tech social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[2] Widely described as a haven for extremists including neo-Nazis, white supremacists, white nationalists, the alt-right, and QAnon conspiracy theorists,[3][4] it has attracted users and groups who have been banned from other social media platforms and users seeking alternatives to mainstream social media platforms.[5]

Gab says it promotes free speech, individual liberty, and "the free flow of information online", though these statements have been criticized as being a shield for its alt-right and extremist ecosystem.[6] Antisemitism is prominent in the site's content, and the company itself has engaged in antisemitic commentary on Twitter.[7][8] Researchers note that Gab has been "repeatedly linked to radicalization leading to real-world violent events".[9]

The site received extensive public scrutiny following the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting in October 2018, after it was found that the sole suspect of the attack, Robert Gregory Bowers, had posted a message on Gab indicating an immediate intent to cause harm before the shooting.[10][11] Bowers had a history of making extreme, antisemitic postings on the site.[12] After the shooting, Gab briefly went offline when it was dropped by its hosting provider and denied service by several payment processors.[13] In 2021, Gab was among the platforms used to plan the storming of the United States Capitol on January 6.[14]

Gab launched publicly in May 2017.[15] A microblogging platform, Gab has been described as similar to Twitter.[16][17] Gab also maintains an email service, a text messaging service, and a web browser and browser extension to allow commenting on third-party websites.[18][19][20] In July 2019, Gab switched its software infrastructure to a Mastodon fork, a free and open-source social network platform. Mastodon released a statement in protest, denouncing Gab as trying to "monetize and platform racist content while hiding behind the banner of free speech".[21]
Oh my word. If you believe what you read on Wikipedia about Gab, you may as well watch MSNBC and CNN. The powers that be hate Gab because Gab doesn't censor. The great thing about America is we have the freedom to express our opinions regardless of whether it's politically correct or not. The same goes for Gab. If you are against freedom of speech, then I can see why you wouldn't like Gab. I have been on Gab for a while now and haven't seen all this neo-Nazi, white supremacists stuff that people smear Gab with.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oh my word. If you believe what you read on Wikipedia about Gab, you may as well watch MSNBC and CNN. The powers that be hate Gab because Gab doesn't censor. The great thing about America is we have the freedom to express our opinions regardless of whether it's politically correct or not. The same goes for Gab. If you are against freedom of speech, then I can see why you wouldn't like Gab. I have been on Gab for a while now and haven't seen all this neo-Nazi, white supremacists stuff that people smear Gab with.

I can see where UT is coming from. Considering the nature and genesis of Farcebook, it isn't even a mild stretch to assume every social media platform is rooted within the MIC.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If what the Rittenhouse kid said is true, Lin Wood has no credibility and anything he is peddling also has to be viewed in the same light.
Follow the facts.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The only fact is that every election since the 1960's has been rigged, the difference this time was the riggers went over the top.
My little phone screen is pretty badly cracked so reading your post made me laugh. Im sure yall can figure out why.:snowboard:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
GLOBAL GENOCIDE has ALWAYS been their STATED GOAL -- Harley Schlanger
UN Agenda 2030. COP 26. The Club of Rome: The Great Reset. They're all in on it, Lockdowns. Vaccines. Net zero carbon emissions. And their stated goal for decades has been global genocide to reduce earth's population to 1 billion people, or less. Harley Schlanger returns to SGT Report to expose their diabolical plan which is meeting growing resistance by the day.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2638A - RIGHT ON CUE, CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE ECONOMY PUSHED FORWARD​

The people believe that the economy is bad and they are blaming it on the Ds, soon it will be the [CB]. The [CB] is now pushing their controlled demolition of the economy, they need a cover story of why the economic system is falling apart, enter omicron. This will fail.

EP. 2638B - SCAVINO MESSAGE RECEIVED, THEY HAVE IT ALL, IT’S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL​

The [DS] needs to keep the news clogged with other stories, so they are using omicron to keep the world busy as the truth is presented to the people. The [DS] is continuing with their great reset program to depopulate the world and now they are building narrative that people will need another booster. The people are waking up and this plan has failed before it even got started. We were warned that Covid19 was going to become Covid 21 and they are now pushing this. Scavino sends message, they have it all.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
About Maxwell trial

There is live telephone access (u/Lyonessrising posted it on another thread):

Those inside the USA can call the following to access live audio as it's a federal court. That's all they allow for In USA call 844-721-7237 Access code 9991787 Outside USA call 409-207-6951 Same access code 9991787

Do you know what this means? Media does not have some special access to the case and it will be hard for them to spin this the way they did with Kyle.

Every one of us must be listening in, and bombard social media with what we hear. This will be our chance to overwhelm the media spinning machine.

In Q's words:

Many [in media] will collapse under their own weight

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I wonder if someone is streaming the audio from the trial over the interwebz?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
About Maxwell trial

There is live telephone access (u/Lyonessrising posted it on another thread):

Those inside the USA can call the following to access live audio as it's a federal court. That's all they allow for In USA call 844-721-7237 Access code 9991787 Outside USA call 409-207-6951 Same access code 9991787

Do you know what this means? Media does not have some special access to the case and it will be hard for them to spin this the way they did with Kyle.

Every one of us must be listening in, and bombard social media with what we hear. This will be our chance to overwhelm the media spinning machine.

In Q's words:
I just tried and it said code not recognized. Ill try again later when court opens

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FROM QRESEARCH

Baker made the call.

Fuckit U only live once.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/united-states-v-ghislaine-maxwell
Wendy Olsen Clancy
Victim/Witness Coordinator
United States Attorney’s Office
One St. Andrew’s Plaza
New York, New York 10007
(866) 874-8900

after a few redirects i was pushed towards security.
G answered the phone and I was told This is not open to the public and to look for press releases.

I stated this is the largest trial of the century how is it not being publicly televised, G. sd I KNOW, THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

GOD BLESS G. THE SECURITY GUY
No releasing the full name as dont want to loose this guy.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thinking about be careful who you follow. X22, praying medic etc........ most seem to be people trying to do good & get the word out.
Maybe it was about "NOT FOLLOWING" all the msm, fauci, scarf girl, etc.......

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MAXWELL TRIAL WORRIES, HRC TO BE INSTALLED?​

First we take a look at the troubling facts in the Maxwell case and the possibility that an old Deep State family is planning to cover up the crimes of the elites and then we look at the very [plausible theory that HRC may be installed once Kamala and Joe leave office.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2639A - MESSAGE IS CLEAR, THE [CB] IS READY TO BRING THE ECONOMY DOWN, THIS WILL BACKFIRE​

Trump is continually pointing out how the economy is failing under the Biden administration, the puppet masters are pushing their agenda and it's all going to backfire on them. Hunter paved the way for China to push the green new deal. The [CB] is now ready to bring down the system.

EP. 2639B - TRUMP CHALLENGES THE MEDIA ON ELECTION FRAUD, BIG TECH, FAKE NEWS ARE BEING EXPOSED​

The [DS] is struggling, they are losing every single narrative, this will only get worse as time goes on. @jack decided to call it quits or he was removed and now the new CEO is ready to take it the next level, the big tech companies are about to be exposed.Maxwell trial is in full swing behind closed doors and the judge ordered no audio or video. Smollette case is happening at the same time. The [DS] is using omicron to push their agenda and to use it as their cover story for the great reset. Election fraud is now seen in multiple states and Trump is now challenging the media or anybody to debate him on the issue.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2640A - THE D’S/[CB] ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY, IT CAN NOT BE EXPLAINED, IT MUST BE SHOWN​

Consumer confidence falls to a 9 month low. Holiday sales are way down for the first time going way back, even cyber Monday sales are down. The majority of the people are rejecting build back better plan. The [CB] is continually trying to put people in certain positions. Trump let's everyone know that the country is being destroyed.

EP. 2640B - ALL THREE MOVIES PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME, JUSTICE MARKER, COMMS BLACKOUT​

The [DS] is panicking, they know nothing will stop what coming. Twitter begins the communication blackout and will suspend anyone if they post a pic without on consent, getting ready for the purge. The Maxwell trial is in full swing and the fake news is distracting the people making them think Trump is involved withe Epstein, this will backfire on them like the Russia hoax. The election fraud is being presented in multiple states, this is not going to go well for the [DS]. All three movies are playing at the same time, Justice marker.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE BLACK MAGIC OF PHILANTHROPY FT. GATES, CLINTONS, ABRAMOVIC, GAGA, W.H.O +MORE​

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Madman drummer bummers
Indians in the summer
With a teenage diplomat
In the dumps with the mumps
As the adolescent pumps
His way into his hat
With a boulder on my shoulder
Feeling kinda older
I tripped a merry-go-round
With this very unpleasing
Sneezing and wheezing
The calliope crashed to the ground

But she was blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Another runner in the night
Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce

Some silicone sister
With her manager mister
Told me I got what it takes
She said, I'll turn you on sonny to something strong
Play the song with the funky break
And go-kart Mozart
Was checking out the weather chart
To see if it was safe outside
And little Early Pearly
Came by in his curly-wurly
And asked me if I needed a ride
Asked me if I needed a ride

'Cause she was blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Blinded by the light

She got down but she never got tight
She's gonna make it to the night
She's gonna make it through the night

But mama, that's where the fun is

[Solo]

Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun

Some brimstone baritone
Anticyclone rolling stone
Preacher from the east
Says, "Dethrone the Dictaphone
Hit it in its funny bone
That's where they expect it least."
And some new mown chaperone
Was standing in the corner
Watching the young girls dance
And some fresh-sown moonstone
Was messing with his frozen zone
Reminding him of romance

But she was blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce

(Madman drummers bummers and Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat
In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat)

Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce

(With a boulder on my shoulder feelin' kinda older I tripped the merry-go-round
With this very unpleasing sneezing and wheezing the calliope crashed to the ground)

Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce

(And now Scott with a slingshot finally found a tender spot and throws his lover in the sand
And some bloodshot forget-me-not whispers daddy's within earshot save the buckshot turn up the band.)

Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce

(Some silicone sister with her manager mister told me I got what it takes
She said I'll turn you on sonny to something strong)

She got down but she never got tired
She's gonna make it through the night

really good song, very appropriate at parties of two or more

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
who knew it was:
Revved up like a deuce

let me see the hands...

:thumbs up 2:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and who would have bothered to think, way back when...we'd be here, where we are?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Q say anything about reviving any of this shit?

No?

hmmmmm....

why not?

this IS where we all came from....we didn't choose all of it, but it meant something...at some point in time

why not now? oh right, they're all communist now...or dead all ready...just asking what's expected to be forgotten once we got it back?

asking because i've been asked that from some friends of mine

yep

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

OUT OF SHADOWS​

The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video. You can support our team and future projects making a donation at outofshadows.org

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there.
and God bless them One and All...but, soon Patriots will have to be defined...

there's no getting around it any longer

they're going to have 'the mark', we should begin to choose what we want, yesterday

i'm ready

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THEY'RE WAGING WAR ON US, AND THEY ARE LOSING! -- ANN VANDERSTEEL​

Free woman, REAL news journalist and Florida resident Ann Vandersteel returns SGT Report to share some steel truth!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

YOU ARE BEING GROOMED - MY WARNING FROM 2019​

2019 - Through SMARTphones & Apps they are softening you up for a lifetime of exploitation.
2020-2021 - Now they've advanced to the Vax Passport with Digital permissions. Soon it'll be digital ID, QR Codes and blockchain.
It is essential that you #DitchYourSmartphone or do a #SmartphoneStrike