• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Looks like 10 and 2 to me.
And wozzat mean? :don't know:

The only conclusion I can come to... the Hunter mickey mouse watch and Keep on Trumpin is that he spilled the beans in return for some kind of reduced punishment. Remember when Biteme first got in, there was a video of Biteme signing something and audio of a man saying something about a plea bargain? It was even up on official White House youtube or other channel for a while.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All watches / clocks are photographed for marketing purposes with the hands at 10:10. I would bet this photo is shopped. Highly unlikely it was taken at 10:10.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2648A - TRAP SET, THE PEOPLE WILL NOW SEE THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC TRUTH​

Evergrande has finally defaulted. The fake news is now in full spin mode on the economy, the people are not believing what they are being told. Trump confirms that Biden is a failure and the [CB] push to the Great Reset is exposing them all. Yellen confirms, the only way to survive the supply chain problem in the nationalistic approach.

EP. 2648B - TRUMP CONFIRMED THAT HE IS RETURNING THE BULL HORN BACK TO ‘WE THE PEOPLE’​

The [DS] over the many years have stolen the voice of the We The People. Trump is no in the process of giving the voice back to the we the people. The [DS] plan is failing and the people are waking up and soon they will heard without shadow banning, censorship, this will be the end of the [DS] narrative. The pandemic is over, the [DS] players, Big Pharma are pushing hard to keep control but as they push they are losing control. The end is near.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

JOE & KAMALA BODY LANGUAGE - HRC VICTORY SPEECH FANTASY​

The sad spectacle that is the Biden admin appears to be coming unglued in more ways than one. I break down the body language of Joe and Kamala at the Dole Memorial.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I wonder if the vax was secretly being put in the drinking water. White hats in the Navy organized the spill so the water couldn’t be consumed.
food for thought.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can be extradited to U.S. to face spying charges, U.K. appeal court rules​

UPDATED ON: DECEMBER 10, 202

London — A British appellate court opened the door Friday for Julian Assange to be extradited to the United States by overturning a lower court ruling that found the WikiLeaks founder's mental health was too fragile to withstand the American criminal justice system.

The High Court in London ruled that U.S. assurances were enough to guarantee Assange would be treated humanely and directed a lower court judge to send the extradition request to the home secretary for review. The home secretary, who oversees law enforcement in the U.K., will make the final decision on whether to extradite Assange.

But Assange's fiance, Stella Moris, said the ruling would be appealed "at the earliest possible moment," according to the Reuters news service.

Assange wasn't in court, Reuters added. He denies any wrongdoing.

FILE PHOTO: WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange leaves Westminster Magistrates Court in London

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange leaves Westminster Magistrates Court in London in January 2020.SIMON DAWSON / REUTERS

The Press Association, a British news agency, quoted Moris as assailing the court's reasoning. She said, "I want to emphasize that the High Court accepted all the medical evidence and the conclusions of the magistrate that if Julian is extradited and placed under extreme conditions of isolation, it will drive him to take his own life -- that extradition is oppressive.

"Yet the High Court decided against Julian on this occasion on the basis of political assurances, non-assurances, that the U.S. has given to the U.K. government. "I say non-assurances -- Amnesty International says non-assurances -- Amnesty International has analyzed these assurances and has said that they are inherently unreliable.

"They incorporate the possibility of breaking those assurances in their very wording."

A lower court judge earlier this year refused an American request to extradite Assange to face spying charges over WikiLeaks' publication of secret military documents a decade ago. District Judge Vanessa Baraitser denied extradition on health grounds, saying Assange was likely to kill himself if held under harsh U.S. prison conditions.

In appealing that decision at the High Court in London, an attorney for the U.S. government denied that Assange's mental health was too fragile to withstand the U.S. judicial system. Lawyer James Lewis said Assange "has no history of serious and enduring mental illness" and doesn't meet the threshold of being so ill that he can't resist harming himself.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Watch the water...

Hawaii Emergency: Navy Poisons Drinking Water

Navy shuts off 2nd well in Hawaii following water contamination

https://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-shuts-off-2nd-hawaii-water-contamination/story?id=81625809
why not just separate that diesel out of that water through electrolysis? we'd get hydrogen, oxygen AND diesel fuel

like hitting a jackpot....

those Hawaiians are now living like those people in Flint did...water water everywhere but not a drop safe enough to drink

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2649A - GOLD WILL DESTROY THE FED, IN THE END THE [CB]S WILL NOT SURVIVE​

The fake news is now pushing the narrative that the economy is the best we the people have ever seen. The [CB] has no cover story they need to spin it all. This will fail. Jobs lowest we have seen, inflation hitting 6.8%, people see it all. The [CB] system will be destroyed by Gold when people truly see the real value of the [CB] currency.

EP. 2649B - SCAVINO MESSAGE RECEIVED, ASSANGE KEY TO DNC ’SOURCE’ ‘HACK’ ‘187’​

The [DS] is getting hit from all sides. The conspiracies have now become the truth and the fake news has now become the conspiracy. The [DS] has lost the narrative, as time goes on the enemy people will be on full display the American public. The US is trying to extradite Assange back to the states, he is the source and key to SR and the hack. Think Durham. Scavino sends message letting us know that the fake news is about to go down, they are the enemy of the people and the people are about to get their voice back.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1639281486246.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There is no going back....

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All that has been happening for the last 4 years could be described as "going backwards." So far the hopium has only delivered a government even more corrupt, authoritarian, and debauched.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All that has been happening for the leas 4 years could be described as "going backwards." So far the hopium has only delivered a government even more corrupt, authoritarian, and debauched.
I'm just wondering what we should be hoping for? It's all become a blur to many of us

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
All that has been happening for the leas 4 years could be described as "going backwards." So far the hopium has only delivered completely exposed a government even more corrupt, authoritarian, and debauched.
FIFY.

Reality. Actual, "they must be shown" reality. You know about it now, and neither you nor I had a clue as to how bad it was... So even the shooties and SLV's can now clearly see it. All across the country. Everywhere. Ever notice a Biden parade? How is the left wing politico population doing? Shitty? How's the Left Coast doing?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not at all. You just have to read the post above to realize that your mindset is now going against information being presented from all sides and all spectra. The Word has gotten to Joe Six-pack. YOU know about Chicago. Portland. Pelosi. Lolita Island. Andrenochrome. Voter fraud (with arrest warrants in several states).

You KNOW these things. You KNOW the FBI got fucking NAILED in the Jan 6 Games... And yet, even though you know, you complain that there is not enough movement for you.

THAT is what is "wearing thin".

RECOGNIZE what you (and everybody else) now knows. It is bigger than you can imagine. China changed our election results. YOU know this. HOW do you know it? Yup. From the very same huge movement that is fighting it.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not at all. You just have to read the post above to realize that your mindset is now going against information being presented from all sides and all spectra. The Word has gotten to Joe Six-pack. YOU know about Chicago. Portland. Pelosi. Lolita Island. Andrenochrome. Voter fraud (with arrest warrants in several states).
OK, so now, what's Jos Sixpack going to do? If you said protest you're probably right. Protests, petitions and internet articles don't seem to be changing much though. Maybe a few more years of it might nudge the needle. We got tons of time.
Perhaps we could vote our way out of this. States have a bunch of new election laws now. Surely they won't all be broken like the previous set of laws broken in 2020 and well before. No, these laws will work by golly!
You KNOW these things. You KNOW the FBI got fucking NAILED in the Jan 6 Games... And yet, even though you know, you complain that there is not enough movement for you.
Who's going to arrest the FBI for crimes against the people?
I'll wait....
RECOGNIZE what you (and everybody else) now knows. It is bigger than you can imagine. China changed our election results. YOU know this. HOW do you know it? Yup. From the very same huge movement that is fighting it.
No argument here. You're spot on with this statement. Who's going to do anything about it since all the people's law enforcement government agencies are being run by the CCP now?

I think you might be assuming that I'm being impatient, I'm not. An impatient person cam be described as someone waiting for something that can't happen soon enough for them. I'm not that guy. I'm not waiting for anything. That ship sailed a long time ago for me. I control nothing, I expect nothing! No hopium here. It's more about entertainment for me now and watching us circle the drain as more and more people get woke!

I don't begrudge anyone for believing what they want. As of this morning, I don't believe in anything anymore. I'm just here for the remainder of the ride until I'm not.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If this trailer has already been posted, please excuse this duplication.

DEVOLVED | Series Trailer | Coming Soon to DauntlessDialogue.com (3 min 31 sec):

Published on Nov 27, 2021 by Dauntless Dialogue​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Devolution part 14 posted yesterday.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
All that has been happening for the leas 4 years could be described as "going backwards." So far the hopium has only delivered a government even more corrupt, authoritarian, and debauched.
Is that merely because the night is darkest before the dawn? Surely there's evidence afoot...finally that masses of previously sleeping sheeple are beginning to understand the evil being brought to bear against them. Their own governments are overtly trying to kill or enslave them. At the very least governments around the world are intentionally collapsing their own economies...and even the most willfully blind among us can recognize the symptoms. ...even if it's merely allegedly "transitory" price inflation.

Austria, Germany, Australia...the evidence is simply overwhelming and even the thickest skulls are beginning to recognize the lack of Kansas-like scenery surrounding them.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Might want to read this one folks

Devolution part 14 posted yesterday.

Devolution - Part 14​

The Invisible Enemy​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8347f947-7d7b-4f07-8624-03000ddabfd3_924x488.jpeg

Patel Patriot

If you haven’t read the previous installments of my Devolution series, you can do here on my website:​

https://www.devolution.link/
Find me on Telegram here: https://t.me/patelpatriot and don’t forget to Subscribe to support my work!
Subscribe now

Special “Thank you’s” for this article go to:

This article is going to have a different vibe than the previous articles in my Devolution. I won’t be focusing on the actual Devolution operation, but instead on someone who has emerged as the key figure in common among the institutions and organizations that have gone all-in in attacking Trump.

I recently was sent a link to a Substack series titled “Prussia Gate.” As I have been reading through the Prussia Gate story (everything factually sourced), I have become more and more convinced that the enemy Trump is defeating through Devolution is an enemy that has sought control over the world population for centuries, if not longer. We’re simply facing the modern day version of the same invisible enemy.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9d846423-f3a2-42cc-9adc-2282836cc1d0_736x532.png

This battle we are watching unfold isn’t merely Democrat vs. Republican. There is a global network of individuals, corporations, NGOs, and think tanks operating behind the scenes and puppeteering the political landscape and this is what Trump is seeking to dismantle. In this article I’m going introduce you to an individual that is connected with each of the major battles Trump faced in his first term.

My goal is not to make accusations, but to share what I have learned. By now, it has become clear that there are many well-connected individuals in numerous organizations that have played instrumental roles in these political assaults, but one individual in particular stands out to me. It’s my hope that by the end of this article, I will have explained how this individual is different and how he appears to have a direct connection to the “Prussia Gate” story. Of course, some of the information I’m going to present has already been dismissed as “conspiracy theories” by the mainstream media, but my goal is not to weigh in on any “theory,” it is to present the facts.

Deep(State) Connections​

more:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The W.H.O., W.E.F., I.M.F., B.I.S., U.N., C.F.R., etc...I didn't vote for these assholes. Why TF do my so called "representatives" seemingly answer to them?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”​

― Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”​

― Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom
Well that sack of shit would surely have known...since he aided those who sought to destroy US sovereignty at every turn. 1913 was likely the single worst year for freedom in the brief history of the United States.

Perhaps Woody saw the fight as unwinnable and therefore chose to fold, yet other presidents had enough starch in their shorts to stand up to powerful international forces that seemingly presented threats too great to be thwarted by a mere president. ...Andrew Jackson for instance.

I don't know that Trump was/is a modern day Jackson, but I don't perceive him as a modern Wilson either. The man has true grit.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Funny how the global manufacturing (US) ending always centers around this power to the new global power China.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This is the heart of Devolution 14:

Let’s take a moment to add 3 new items to our recap list before moving on:

• David Rubenstein co-founded The Carlyle Group
  • The Carlyle group has powerful bipartisan political connections
  • Carlyle group has a few “shady” but relevant (to our story) investors (Soros & Alwaleed)
  • Carlyle group has an optics “problem” (United Defense investment and 9/11)
  • Rubenstein’s ex wife is connected to Ghislane Maxwell
  • Rubenstein’s ex wife hosted Barack Obama for a private dinner in 2015
  • Rubenstein chairs the advisory board of the university that chose Xi Jinping and specializes in training future leaders of the CCP
  • Rubenstein and The Carlyle Group are connected to Epstein and Les Wexner
  • Rubenstein and his Carlyle Group are deeply connected to the Brookings Institution

So, there is your name.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2650A - [CB]S [FF] PLAN NOW PUT INTO PLACE, THE ECONOMIC PRECIPICE​

The fake news is doing exactly what they did during the 2008/09 crash, convince the American people that the economy is fine and nothing is going to happen. The [DS] has now borrowed more funds on the credit card to make a payment on the debt which will create more debt. Wages are going down and inflation is moving up. Inflation is now the biggest worry of the American people. The [CB] has prepared their [FF] control economic demolition.

EP. 2650B - DEEP CLEANING IN PROGRESS, ANTIFA MAPPING STARTED LONG AGO, WE HAVE IT ALL​

The [DS] is panicking, the puppet masters are not in control the patriots are and the [DS] is doing exactly what the patriots want. The pandemic is failing, this is why they are making a final push to get everyone vaccinated before the new test, tick tock its not going to work. Election fraud is now being exposed and those who committed the fraud are panicking. The [DS] is not building the narrative for the riots that are coming. Antifa cell arrested, mapping started a long time ago. What we are witnessing is the deep cleaning in the progress.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is the heart of Devolution 14:

Let’s take a moment to add 3 new items to our recap list before moving on:

• David Rubenstein co-founded The Carlyle Group
  • The Carlyle group has powerful bipartisan political connections
  • Carlyle group has a few “shady” but relevant (to our story) investors (Soros & Alwaleed)
  • Carlyle group has an optics “problem” (United Defense investment and 9/11)
  • Rubenstein’s ex wife is connected to Ghislane Maxwell
  • Rubenstein’s ex wife hosted Barack Obama for a private dinner in 2015
  • Rubenstein chairs the advisory board of the university that chose Xi Jinping and specializes in training future leaders of the CCP
  • Rubenstein and The Carlyle Group are connected to Epstein and Les Wexner
  • Rubenstein and his Carlyle Group are deeply connected to the Brookings Institution

So, there is your name.

There's a name. Just one of many I would guess.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 7.29.17 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Panic... watch the resignations...
Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 10.39.48 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 11.10.23 PM.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Shit still going on............ Was this the start?

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO RELEASES NEW INFORMATION ON PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE (FNN) 12-12-21 FO​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1639393217109.png

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
joe, himself, is the Big Lie

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1639394730172.png

Meh. Nothing is happening.

PROOF: OK, so now, what's Jos Sixpack going to do? If you said protest you're probably right. Protests, petitions and internet articles don't seem to be changing much though."

Last edited:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Meh. Nothing is happening.
but, isn't it still true: even though mandates have been blocked, there are states / counties that are still on lockdowns, there are tens of thousands (imho) still out of work because they're not vaxxed, Youngkin isn't our friend, what Rittenhouse was put through was a form of torture, while we're basically 'locked out' of that Maxwell case, we're still not squared up with cuomos elder murders, we're not square with so much

the entire list of problems: for instance, what happened with all of those off-shore cargo boats? ain't heard squat for a few weeks...

lots of underlying problems still exist, we just don't hear about them

and remind me: what actual 'case law' have we received to eliminate any of this from ever occurring again?

that winning thing sure seems to be a bit far-fetched at this point in time

ymmv

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, dear... You are SO persuasive. ALL IS LOST. THE SKY HAS ALREADY FALLEN!! :Out:

You look at progress as something that MUST be complete and instant.

Real Life: Douglas Bader lost one leg to the upper thigh, and the other to just below the knee. The loser SOB could NOT RUN two years later. He could only walk... with a limp. Of course, he became an Ace and a Wing Commander... and when captured by the Krauts, he escaped.

But a French family turned him in to the Krauts. <-- You know, the kind of people who quickly throw in that there towel. (*ahem*)

But later, after the war was won, he became a scratch golfer.