• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
With Ausgovco reckoning on 91% vaccinated and Bosi et al saying 40%, the real number might be in the middle. Circumstantially 65% tallies up with my day to day experience and that of others I deal with on a regular basis.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone think they are tying so much together like gates, zuck, soros, google, alphabit etc........ they plan on taking all their money in court.
Maybe Nick was only the start........

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Radio on the way home Friday.

Sports ball players jabbed & not enough to play a game.
Some unjabbed sports ball guy called back because they need people just like the businesses that put it off.
Radio guy saying all those getting sick after the jab have validated those that refuse to get jabbed.
Dr's on radio shows being asked "REAL QUESTIONS".

brandons jab mandate being on again, off again, on again is waking people up.

People laughing at the new variant of the week club.

Video above saying on 40% was jabbed in Australia but media has us believing it's just a few refusing.

If that is not enough maybe you should spend some time digging & reading comments. The msm bs is mocked anywhere comments are allowed.
Politicians being ignored. Are you not at the point where if they say turn in all your frn's, or house or whatever in 7 days or you will be arrested you won't just tell them to FO? While one person telling them to FO is different that say 10M telling the brown shirts to join or die. Sad to see you can't see the growing storm of revolt.

The only thing I see keeping people "in line" is the stock market. But even then you have to look at the working poor vs the sinking middle class vs the richer than most vs the elite.
but why does this always come to a battle about me?

that's dishonest

people are pissed off...so what, i used to get into trouble when i got pissed off...so what

the people will never lead this place...anarchy will soon erupt

again, why am i attacked with a Told You So, Can't You See People Are Upset?

what i see:, what i actually see: Sheep, constipated sheep, looking for somewhere to shit

and they always wanna shit on the guy who's speaking out against it all

thatwouldbeme

and i get the sentiment, tired of hearing Nothing's Happening

but wait, another victim just died...oh wait, there goes another...ten minutes, perhaps twenty, there's another death

how many will be enough for others to stop looking at me and join my song: Fuck You

but they're just not ready for prime time

you know, the other day, i was on the PA system of my local 99¢...broadcast everyone needs to wear a mask...i finished shopping, smiled at everyone who was looking at me, even spoke to a few, some dodged me, i paid for my purcahses, thanked the cashier and walked out the door

that's my version of Fuck You

it was quite successful iyam

so, again, i ask, where are our leaders to stop the next...oops, too late, there goes another...death in the flock?

and who's responsible? lol, Fuck You they're clearly telling us

but wait...if you sit back now, the good guys will be around, any minute

ppfffftttttt

does that take some of it off of my shoulders now?

edit;
i mean: now i've got to go vote just to make it harder for them to cheat

wtf is that about?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
.https://en-volve.com/2021/12/19/cnn-could-face-bankruptcy-after-judge-gives-gen-flynn-the-green-light-to-sue-them-into-oblivion/

CNN Could Face Bankruptcy After Judge Gives Gen. Flynn the Green Light To Sue Them Into Oblivion​

about 3 hours ago410 Views

Gen-Flynn-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

Share this story:

CNN might be forced to write another huge check for failing to do its job properly, this time to relatives of former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn.
Last year, CNN was forced to hand over huge sums of money to Covington High School student Nicholas Sandmann after falsely claiming he had mocked a Native American man during a protest in Washington, D.C.
On Thursday, CNN was given more bad news. The case brought by Flynn’s brother John “Jack” Flynn and sister-in-law Leslie Flynn against the far-left network was given the green-light to proceed.
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: According to U.S. District Judge Gregory Woods’ ruling, the network aired a report this year entitled “CNN Goes Inside A Gathering of QAnon Followers.”
“The report included a brief clip of Lieutenant General Michael Flynn proclaiming, ‘where we go one, we go all.’ Plaintiffs John P. (‘Jack’) and Leslie A. Flynn … are shown in the clip standing next to General Flynn,” wrote Woods, an appointee of former President Barack Obama.
Jack and Leslie stated in their suit against CNN that they are not followers of QAnon. They’re seeking $75 million in damages, saying the network’s reporting defamed them and put them in a false light.
Politico described QAnon as a “popular online conspiracy theory that claimed elites were sexually abusing children and that former President Donald Trump was planning to declare a national emergency to strike back at the shadowy figures engaged in the abuse.”
CNN tried to get the suit dismissed, pointing to tweets posted by Jack that the network’s attorneys said were consistent with the beliefs of QAnon followers.
The Flynns countered that Jack’s tweets showed that he “embraced the Constitution and equal justice under the law . . . not the dangerous, extremist, racist, anti-Semitic and violent beliefs espoused by QAnon” and that he has “denied basic tenets of the QAnon movement.”
As was the case with Sandmann, the Flynns said one of CNN’s major failures was not reaching out to them before publication. Further, they said the network had “no independent evidence to corroborate that [they] were followers or supporters of QAnon.”
Woods dismissed the Flynns’ defamation claim because the applicable law required them to list specific monetary losses that have resulted from CNN’s story. However, the judge allowed the false light claim to proceed.
According to the ruling, the Flynns must show that “[t]here has been some publication of a false or fictitious fact which implies an association which does not exist; [and] [t]he association which has been published or implied would be objectionable to the ordinary reasonable man under the circumstances.”
It would seem that standard was likely met in this case.
“Whether the Flynns were QAnon followers, and in particular, whether the Flynns were ‘followers’ as that word is understood in the context of CNN’s publication, is a highly fact-intensive inquiry,” Woods wrote.
He explained that Jack’s tweets “do not conclusively contradict [the Flynns’] factual allegations.” At this point in the legal proceedings, the couple’s allegations must be accepted at face value.
“These allegations, which the Court must accept as true, are sufficient to plausibly allege that CNN did not have reasonable grounds to believe that the Flynns were QAnon followers,” Woods wrote.
He is allowing the Flynns to amend their defamation claim if they would like the court to reconsider the matter.
Politico noted that Woods “did not discuss whether Jack and Leslie Flynn should be considered public or private figures,” but the magistrate judge who previously reviewed the case determined they were private.
That detail was pivotal in the Sandmann incident because he was clearly a private citizen. Therefore, his attorneys merely had to prove negligence on the part of CNN and other outlets to win in court. A higher standard of knowingly making false statements or exercising a reckless disregard for the truth applies to public figures like politicians if they wish to sue a news outlet.
The establishment media must continue to be held to account for false reporting, and the Flynns may be next in line to teach CNN a lesson.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
.https://en-volve.com/2021/12/19/cnn-could-face-bankruptcy-after-judge-gives-gen-flynn-the-green-light-to-sue-them-into-oblivion/

CNN Could Face Bankruptcy After Judge Gives Gen. Flynn the Green Light To Sue Them Into Oblivion​

about 3 hours ago410 Views

Gen-Flynn-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

Share this story:

CNN might be forced to write another huge check for failing to do its job properly, this time to relatives of former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn.
Last year, CNN was forced to hand over huge sums of money to Covington High School student Nicholas Sandmann after falsely claiming he had mocked a Native American man during a protest in Washington, D.C.
On Thursday, CNN was given more bad news. The case brought by Flynn’s brother John “Jack” Flynn and sister-in-law Leslie Flynn against the far-left network was given the green-light to proceed.
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: According to U.S. District Judge Gregory Woods’ ruling, the network aired a report this year entitled “CNN Goes Inside A Gathering of QAnon Followers.”
“The report included a brief clip of Lieutenant General Michael Flynn proclaiming, ‘where we go one, we go all.’ Plaintiffs John P. (‘Jack’) and Leslie A. Flynn … are shown in the clip standing next to General Flynn,” wrote Woods, an appointee of former President Barack Obama.
Jack and Leslie stated in their suit against CNN that they are not followers of QAnon. They’re seeking $75 million in damages, saying the network’s reporting defamed them and put them in a false light.
Politico described QAnon as a “popular online conspiracy theory that claimed elites were sexually abusing children and that former President Donald Trump was planning to declare a national emergency to strike back at the shadowy figures engaged in the abuse.”
CNN tried to get the suit dismissed, pointing to tweets posted by Jack that the network’s attorneys said were consistent with the beliefs of QAnon followers.
The Flynns countered that Jack’s tweets showed that he “embraced the Constitution and equal justice under the law . . . not the dangerous, extremist, racist, anti-Semitic and violent beliefs espoused by QAnon” and that he has “denied basic tenets of the QAnon movement.”
As was the case with Sandmann, the Flynns said one of CNN’s major failures was not reaching out to them before publication. Further, they said the network had “no independent evidence to corroborate that [they] were followers or supporters of QAnon.”
Woods dismissed the Flynns’ defamation claim because the applicable law required them to list specific monetary losses that have resulted from CNN’s story. However, the judge allowed the false light claim to proceed.
According to the ruling, the Flynns must show that “[t]here has been some publication of a false or fictitious fact which implies an association which does not exist; [and] [t]he association which has been published or implied would be objectionable to the ordinary reasonable man under the circumstances.”
It would seem that standard was likely met in this case.
“Whether the Flynns were QAnon followers, and in particular, whether the Flynns were ‘followers’ as that word is understood in the context of CNN’s publication, is a highly fact-intensive inquiry,” Woods wrote.
He explained that Jack’s tweets “do not conclusively contradict [the Flynns’] factual allegations.” At this point in the legal proceedings, the couple’s allegations must be accepted at face value.
“These allegations, which the Court must accept as true, are sufficient to plausibly allege that CNN did not have reasonable grounds to believe that the Flynns were QAnon followers,” Woods wrote.
He is allowing the Flynns to amend their defamation claim if they would like the court to reconsider the matter.
Politico noted that Woods “did not discuss whether Jack and Leslie Flynn should be considered public or private figures,” but the magistrate judge who previously reviewed the case determined they were private.
That detail was pivotal in the Sandmann incident because he was clearly a private citizen. Therefore, his attorneys merely had to prove negligence on the part of CNN and other outlets to win in court. A higher standard of knowingly making false statements or exercising a reckless disregard for the truth applies to public figures like politicians if they wish to sue a news outlet.
The establishment media must continue to be held to account for false reporting, and the Flynns may be next in line to teach CNN a lesson.
Oblivion :belly laugh: :D:funky:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2656A - TRUMP CONFIRMS THE ECONOMIC PLAN, WATCH GOLD & DIGITAL GOLD​

The people are now seeing inflation as a huge problem, and who is responsible, [JB]/[CB]. The people also believe that the BBP is not going to help but it is going to make it worse and inflation is going to skyrocket. Truckers are warning if they push the mandates it will effect the supply chain. There is gold and digital gold, will both together destroy the [CB].

EP. 2656B - PROOF TO BEGIN 11.3, IRON EAGLE, LONG TERM SOLUTIONS IN PLACE, KNOCKOUT PUNCH COMING​

The [DS] is panicking like never before. They are desperate and they are now making a final push, they are using fear, WHO, FDA, CDC and the fake news are pushing it hard. The [DS] will demand people get vaccinated. This never had anything to do with the virus, they are now panicking that in the end people are going to see the truth, the unvaccinated don't test positive and the vaccinated do. Scavino sends more message and they all tell the same story. This is not about a 4 year election, it's about long term solutions, proof to begin 11.3, Devolution, Iron Eagle, the knock out punch is coming.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://t.me/s/electionevidence/4194

This is the most fascinating read I’ve come across since @PatelPatriot put together the devolution series...

Why does Trump have an office where he releases daily press statements?

Why is Trump meeting with his “former” cabinet members in Mar-A-Lago while the MSM freaks out over him running a shadow government?

Why did all of these white hats team up to form private sector “corporations” and “consulting firms” after the election?

What was up with that Chris Miller statement about this being “one of the most complex military operations in history?”

Why did Pompeo seemingly acknowledge the fraud only to “do nothing?”

Why does it seem like the Biden admin is constantly in the dark when it comes to national intelligence?

What was up with all of these last minute changes right before and leading up to J6?

In a series that focuses on the possibility of Trump running a government in exile, SLAG does an incredible job of laying out the receipts of such a scenario.

Stop what you’re doing and read this NOW. You’ll be happy you did .

Start: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency

Part 1: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency-part-i

Part 2: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency-part-ii

We’ve talked a lot about current events, we’ve talked about what may have happened in the United States, and we’ve talked about a potential government-in-exile and touched on a extra-constitutional return by Trump to the White House.

Now we are going to get into some new territory - and examine how this might be done

Let’s recap several things we’ve discussed so far;

1. The election was stolen
  2. The United States was invaded and a puppet government was installed in the place of a legitimate one
  3. The actual, legitimate government is in exile, under the stewardship of President Donald J Trump

Start: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency

Part 1: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency-part-i

Part 2: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency-part-ii

Part 3: https://slagfa.substack.com/p/the-wartime-presidency-part-iii

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yup.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I'll bet he didn't just start yesterday...

It's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign.​

Enter the Clinton Campaign Lawyers​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F70710e62-4791-42de-8e55-b956476aabf1_400x400.jpeg

Techno Fog

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

Let’s walk through the latest developments.

Background
Igor Danchenko, the primary subsource of Christopher Steele, was arrested on November 3, 2021 for giving multiple false statements to federal officials during his 2017 interviews with the FBI. These included lies about Danchenko’s sources, his travels to Russia, and his falsified contacts with Sergei Millian. We laid out Danchenko’s indictment here.

Notably, Special Counsel John Durham alleges that one of Danchenko’s real “sources” was Charles Dolan, Jr. (perhaps first identified by Aaron Mate), who served in various leadership positions to elect Bill Clinton in the 1992 and 1996 campaigns and was an advisor to Hillary Clinton in her 2016 campaign for president. With Dolan’s involvement, the obvious question becomes whether he was the intermediary between the Clinton Campaign and Danchenko.

The Involvement of the Hillary Clinton Campaign
After all, we know that the Hillary Clinton Campaign paid for the Steele dossiers and the work by Fusion GPS. This was arranged through their attorneys (and the DNC attorneys) at Perkins Coie - notably Mark Elias and Michael Sussmann. Elias left the firm this summer. Sussmann was indicted in September 2021 by Special Counsel Durham for giving false statements relating to the Alfa Bank/Trump hoax.

It is highly likely that the Clinton Campaign was receiving updates on the Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele work once they were hired by Perkins Coie in the spring of 2016. This is work the client - the Clinton Campaign - paid for. (The sharing of this info would be consistent with the Clinton Campaign - notably Jake Sullivan - receiving backchannel updates on the Alfa Bank hoax.)

If the Clinton Campaign was being informed of the work by Fusion GPS, what of the likelihood that the Clinton Campaign was informing the work of Fusion GPS? It was Clintons’ idea to link Trump and Russia in the first place. And associates of the Clinton Campaign (Sidney Blumenthal) were working to corroborate parts of the dossier.

With that in mind, I leave you this bit of information provided by the New York Times in September (emphasis added) suggesting the complicity of the Clinton Campaign:
Some of the questions that Mr. Durham’s team has been asking in recent months — including of witnesses it subpoenaed before a grand jury, according to people familiar with some of the sessions — suggest he has been pursuing a theory that the Clinton campaign used Perkins Coie to submit dubious information to the F.B.I. about Russia and Mr. Trump in an effort to gin up investigative activity to hurt his 2016 campaign.
The Latest Developments
Now let’s review what’s going on in Danchenko’s criminal case. He was originally represented by Chris Schafbuch and Mark Schamel. On December 6, 2021, Stuart Sears appeared on behalf of Danchenko. Schafbuch and Schamel dropped out of the case.

According to Durham’s latest filing, Stuart Sears is a partner at the law firm Schertler Onorato Mead & Sears. Notably, the firm is currently representing the 2016 “Hillary for America” presidential campaign (the “Clinton Campaign”), as well as multiple former employees of that campaign, in matters before the Special Counsel.”

Did you catch that? I’ll emphasize:

The Hillary Clinton Campaign and its employees are subject to “matters before the Special Counsel.”

Durham notices the potential conflict of interest, informing the court that Danchenko’s trial might raise the following issues:
  1. the Clinton Campaign’s knowledge or lack of knowledge concerning the veracity of information in the Fusion GPS reports sourced by Danchenko,
  2. the Clinton Campaign’s awareness or lack of awareness of Dancehnko’s collection methods and sub-sources,
  3. meetings or communications between and among the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, and/or Steele regarding or involving Danchenko
  4. Danchenko knowledge or lack of knowledge regarding the Clinton Campaign’s role in and activities surrounding the Fusion GPS reports, and
  5. the extent to which the Clinton Campaign and/or its representatives directed, solicited, or controlled Danchenko’s activities.
Durham even raises the potential that members of the Clinton Campaign may be called to testify at Danchenko’s trial.

To this observer, it seems like the Clinton Campaign’s involvement in the dossier might be deeper than anyone know.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2657A - IN THE END CHINA WILL PAY, THE ECONOMIC STAGE HAS BEEN SET​

The lumber prices are now spiking again. Gov Newsom is worsens the supply chain crisis. The [DS]/[CB] are pushing the crisis hard. Trump says that China will have to pay 60 trillion even though they do not have 60 trillion, so what else will they do. They do have gold.

EP. 2656B - PROOF TO BEGIN 11.3, IRON EAGLE, LONG TERM SOLUTIONS IN PLACE, KNOCKOUT PUNCH COMING​

The [DS] is panicking like never before. They are desperate and they are now making a final push, they are using fear, WHO, FDA, CDC and the fake news are pushing it hard. The [DS] will demand people get vaccinated. This never had anything to do with the virus, they are now panicking that in the end people are going to see the truth, the unvaccinated don't test positive and the vaccinated do. Scavino sends more message and they all tell the same story. This is not about a 4 year election, it's about long term solutions, proof to begin 11.3, Devolution, Iron Eagle, the knock out punch is coming.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Redpill78

IT'S OFFICIAL - DURHAM IS INVESTIGATING HRC'S CAMPAIGN AND STAFF​

The latest filing in the Durham investigation reveals that Clinton, her campaign and several support staff are in fact UNDER INVESTIGATION.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yaya

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
11 months and counting down to the next election cycle

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IPOT_POP_3_683x384.jpg

POP III (Saturn, Santa & the Sabbath) - IPOT Presents 12.21.21

Edit - Length 2 hours 24 minutes. Long, engaging, boring, shocking, surprising. Nice music throughout.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
THE ‘WHY WON'T TRUMP DENOUNCE THE VACCINE’ QUESTION ANSWERED
Re-Published on December 19, 2021 from The Professors Record on Telegram at https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord

Many commenters are upset that Trump has not forcefully denounced Fauci and the vaccines.

I think the reason is self-evident.

The propaganda media have always been the real threat and enemy to the President and the American people.

If Trump declared the vaccines to be unsafe, we would still be under a complete government shutdown.

By making a war time decision, he forced the enemy to play their cards earlier than they wanted, and in the process, the hypocrisy and lies of big pharma have been exposed.

Trump made everyone aware of the therapeutics that work to treat Covid-19 starting back in March 2020.

Did you listen? Is their any lack of information out there for you to make an informed decision now that we've identified the propagandists?

Everyone with a brain knows that Ivermectin and HCQ work to treat COVID-19 and that the experimental vaccines are unnecessary.

You have been awakened and see the propaganda machine for what it is.

We the People are sovereign. We the People believe in choice and personal responsibility. Let's act like it.

Trump does not, and should not, supply your thinking on what I or you put into our bodies.

Trump made the only decision he could make. A costly one, yes. But the only decision, nonetheless.

Trump is a genius.

--------------------

_________________ When we founded Operation Warp Speed, Pres Trump and all his senior health leaders agreed treatments would get the same focus and priority as vaccines. When Biden took office, his appointees quickly dropped treatments from the OWS urgency process. Many on the team were stunned. https://t.co/hjHgpj8nOn — Cancer Slayer (@MichaelRCaputo) December 18, 2021 ______________________ "

---------------------------

Clif-high posted this on what Trump said

FHGMJ6YXoAQmYzq

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
THE ‘WHY WON'T TRUMP DENOUNCE THE VACCINE’ QUESTION ANSWERED
Re-Published on December 19, 2021 from The Professors Record on Telegram at https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord

Many commenters are upset that Trump has not forcefully denounced Fauci and the vaccines.

I think the reason is self-evident.

The propaganda media have always been the real threat and enemy to the President and the American people.

If Trump declared the vaccines to be unsafe, we would still be under a complete government shutdown.

By making a war time decision, he forced the enemy to play their cards earlier than they wanted, and in the process, the hypocrisy and lies of big pharma have been exposed.

Trump made everyone aware of the therapeutics that work to treat Covid-19 starting back in March 2020.

Did you listen? Is their any lack of information out there for you to make an informed decision now that we've identified the propagandists?

Everyone with a brain knows that Ivermectin and HCQ work to treat COVID-19 and that the experimental vaccines are unnecessary.

You have been awakened and see the propaganda machine for what it is.

We the People are sovereign. We the People believe in choice and personal responsibility. Let's act like it.

Trump does not, and should not, supply your thinking on what I or you put into our bodies.

Trump made the only decision he could make. A costly one, yes. But the only decision, nonetheless.

Trump is a genius.

--------------------

_________________ When we founded Operation Warp Speed, Pres Trump and all his senior health leaders agreed treatments would get the same focus and priority as vaccines. When Biden took office, his appointees quickly dropped treatments from the OWS urgency process. Many on the team were stunned.as vaccines. https://t.co/hjHgpj8nOn — Cancer Slayer (@MichaelRCaputo) December 18, 2021 ______________________ "

---------------------------

Clif-high posted this on what Trump said

FHGMJ6YXoAQmYzq
Why does he continue to push them even now after we know so much about the damage it does? That makes NO sense to me whatsoever, unless he was never going to be what he professed to be! That's the part that I can't seem to grasp! Trump was a leader but now that he's still try to push me and everyone else to the jab, after we know so much about what it does, he's not my leader!!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ask yourself if the orange man would have attempted to mandate jabs through OSHA. I sorta doubt it. He's always said some pretty strange stuff, but he governed relatively conservatively.

It's been quite a contrast since the illegitimate Brandon regime took over. Unilateral mandates, reversal of border policy, and overt warmongering again.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like the deep state is playing for keeps...?

What are the odds all these patriots come down with it at the same time...?

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 9.27.14 AM.png

What is Anthrax?​

Diagram of the process by which a dormant anthrax spore becomes active after entering a body, in this case a cow eating grass.

Anthrax is a serious infectious disease caused by gram-positive, rod-shaped bacteria known as Bacillus anthracis. Anthrax can be found naturally in soil and commonly affects domestic and wild animals around the world. Although it is rare in the United States, people can get sick with anthrax if they come in contact with infected animals or contaminated animal products. Anthrax can cause severe illness in both humans and animals.

How people get infected with anthrax​

People get infected with anthrax when spores get into the body. When anthrax spores get inside the body, they can be “activated.” When they become active, the bacteria can multiply, spread out in the body, produce toxins (poisons), and cause severe illness.

This can happen when people breathe in spores, eat food or drink water that is contaminated with spores, or get spores in a cut or scrape in the skin. It is very uncommon for people in the United States to get infected with anthrax.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'm just curious why Trump didn't mention this at all the other day

or did he and i missed it?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'm just curious why Trump didn't mention this at all the other day

or did he and i missed it?
I think its becoming evident that we've been duped yet again by a lot of people.

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I thunk its becoming evident that we've been duped yet again.
i've held back some negative thoughts about politician Trump, he's still around, but not that anyone would notice

he's missed rallying us, he's missed informing us, he's missed the boat on so many things...and his team has basically disappeared from our sight, mostly because they're not one of us

none of them are, so, after all this time, 12+ months, i count on none of them to fix anything

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Expect nothing, follow no one...never be disappointed! We all need to take care of our own turf. There is no national movement organized that will defeat the tribe. They've had 100 years to set this up. We can't even stop from being censored let alone come up with a counter attack plan. The biggest joke is when I see the references to the 2024 'election'. So many good, intelligent people simply are quite incapable of learning from history

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So many good, intelligent people simply are quite incapable of learning from history

Blinders (innocence) shield people from learning how the play is gamed.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Blinders (innocence) shield people from learning how the play is gamed.
that's not our fault...they're called 'inconsequential', by the other side, for a reason

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”​

― John F. Kennedy

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2658A - [CB] MOVES FORWARD WITH THEIR ECONOMIC CONTROLLED DEMOLITION,BUT THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL​

Gas prices in Europe are now surging, the economy is imploding and they are feeling the pain first. The Biden administration is in their own world, the people are not fooled. Polls continue to show that the Biden Admin and soon the [CB] will be held accountable. The [CB] thinks they are in control , they are not.

EP. 2658B - THE INSURRECTION OCCURRED ON 11.3, JAN 6 DETAILS EMERGE EXPOSING THE [DS] OPERATION​

The [DS] is now pushing everything they have, they know it is game over if the people are not fully vaccinated. The tests are about to change and the truth will be revealed. They will continue to push pressure but this will fail, the more they push the people will not comply. The fear tactics do not work anymore. Trump continues to remind everyone that the insurrection occurred on 11.3. The Jan 6 [FF] is now being exposed. The people are now seeing how the FBI and others orchestrated the entire operation, the [DS] narrative is falling apart. Trump is going to hold a press conference on Jan 6, interesting timing.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1640135837856.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Candace Asks Trump Why He Didn’t Pardon Assange, Snowden: ‘I Was Very Close to Going the Other Way’​

by RTM Staff
December 21, 2021

Former President Donald Trump told Candace Owens in an exclusive interview for The Daily Wire’s “Candace” that he was “very close to going the other way” on issuing a pardon for either Julian Assange or Edward Snowden.

Owens asked the former president about pardons for Assange or Snowden, amongst a host of other questions, during an in-depth conversation, airing December 21 on Daily Wire, exclusively for Daily Wire members.

“You could have had a chance to pardon these individuals,” Owens said of Assange and Snowden. “Why decide not to in that moment?”

“You have two sides of it,” Trump explained. “In one case, you have sort of a spy deal going on, and in another case, you have somebody that’s exposing real corruption. I feel a little bit — I won’t say which one — but I feel a little bit more strongly about one than the other.”

“I could have done it, but — I will say, you have people on both sides of that issue — good people on both sides. And you have bad people on one side. But I decided to let that one ride, let the courts work it out. And I guess the courts are actually doing that.”

“There was some spying things, and there was some bad things released that really set us back and really hurt us with what they did,” Trump continued, seemingly speaking of Assange. “But at the same time, in many cases, what they did — these were the same people that came after me so viciously and dishonestly.”

“I could have gone — I was very close to going the other way,” Trump added.

This is an excerpt from The Daily Wire.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Ask your politician about electile dysfunction.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score