• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
if you were Trump, wouldn't you be able to find the words to say: The Army's Vaccine is O.K., the rest suck?

if you were in charge of 330 million people, and you believed even one would die, couldn't you, wouldn't you find the words to convey a message of a different, perhaps more specific tone? at least under the pretext of 'saving anyone'?

i know i would and if i were killed, at least i died trying to save someone / anyone...but, how can any of this mumbo-jumbo, even if it's 100% true, how does any of this save anyone?

there's no clarity out of any of it, if it's true, that still means we, as the sheep still don't matter, even to him

no, i have to look at this humanely...there's nothing that computes

We are in a war. Not only that but a Giant Holy War. Sense and morality, is well, relative and hard to even define IMO.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They blast him for everything, why is this a defense always brought out when asked why he didn’t do the “right” thing?

It’s ok if he gets blasted for going to Mara largo or whatever it’s called, but whoa whoa whoa, don’t say or do the right thing regarding people’s lives or the media and Dems may attack him for it, god forbid!!! Just think of the optics, he’d be trashed, aaaaaahhhhhh!!!
it's an 'excuse' that's a foundation of continuing to sit around and watch as that plan unfolds, it's not really a pro-active ideology

""It's really easy to sit in the cheap seats and make comments without knowing what's going on behind the scenes.""

this adds an 'air of authority' that no one else seems to posses, and in fact, it must be real and true, mostly because zingers can be created from it

it's a form of dishonesty because it implies it's an All or Nothing scenario (either one way or the other because someone else says so)

just saying

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We are in a war. Not only that but a Giant Holy War. Sense and morality, is well, relative and hard to even define IMO.
but the goal is to win, win immediately so the damage can be mitigated

name one war that was ever won by allowing the enemy to take control of your government, on purpose, allowing them to create 'law', to spend taxpayer monies unrestricted, to allow, no, to create chaos and encourage mayhem to run rampant in the streets

name one in the history of the world...i will learn something new today

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

name one war that was ever won by allowing the enemy to take control of your government, on purpose, allowing them to create 'law', to spend taxpayer monies unrestricted, to allow, no, to create chaos and encourage mayhem to run rampant in the streets

For all we know this is that path to the fastest win. We just can't know without the Top Level planners info.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
For all we know this is that path to the fastest win. We just can't know without the Top Level planners info.
for all we know, another grandmother will die today, another pre-teen will have a heart attack, another sports entertainer will provide another video moment...we know these things because others like us, are sharing their stories

yet surprisingly we 'know' very little about the chemicals they're injecting into us because those packaging inserts are blank...and we know we're being lied to

it maybe fast, but with respect to what?

and you're correct, we don't know what they know

and that's because they're not telling us what they know and all of us are guessing our asses off with the pundits drawing the most attention, like being the largest item hanging from your rear view mirror will draw more attention away from the road...

yet, surprisingly, we're going to end up paying for it all

your children, your grandchildren, your great-grandchildren

that is, as long as they survive the vax

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
for all we know, another grandmother will die today, another pre-teen will have a heart attack, another sports entertainer will provide another video moment...we know these things because others like us, are sharing their stories

yet surprisingly we 'know' very little about the chemicals they're injecting into us because those packaging inserts are blank...and we know we're being lied to

it maybe fast, but with respect to what?

and you're correct, we don't know what they know

and that's because they're not telling us what they know and all of us are guessing our asses off with the pundits drawing the most attention, like being the largest item hanging from your rear view mirror will draw more attention away from the road...

yet, surprisingly, we're going to end up paying for it all

your children, your grandchildren, your great-grandchildren

that is, as long as they survive the vax
You're making too much sense!

1640622654999.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:rotf:whistle:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They blast him for everything, why is this a defense always brought out when asked why he didn’t do the “right” thing?

It’s ok if he gets blasted for going to Mara largo or whatever it’s called, but whoa whoa whoa, don’t say or do the right thing regarding people’s lives or the media and Dems may attack him for it, god forbid!!! Just think of the optics, he’d be trashed, aaaaaahhhhhh!!!
The media dogged and negatively portrayed every word, tweet, comment, action 24/7/365 from the time he came down the escalator to now. There is no doubt that perpetual negative coverage and outright lies soured many people on him who normally may have voted for him. It's exhausting to be honest...but I still voted for him in 2016 and 2020 because he was the "best" option we had.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The media dogged and negatively portrayed every word, tweet, comment, action 24/7/365 from the time he came down the escalator to now. There is no doubt that perpetual negative coverage and outright lies soured many people on him who normally may have voted for him. It's exhausting to be honest...but I still voted for him in 2016 and 2020 because he was the "best" option we had.
according to some:
POTUS Trump was chosen for us, by Hillary(she thought she would easily beat him, and with the cheat, she would have...)

(what i get a kick out of: perhaps we got Trump because 'they' absolutely didn't want Hillary...they dogged her twice)

we're perhaps still neck-deep in their paradigm

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
it's a form of dishonesty because it implies it's an All or Nothing scenario
what if it IS an All or Nothing scenario? Then what?

It's a battle, a war between good and evil.

You sit in the cheap seats and snipe at everything going on. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere.

I used to have a boss who said "IF you're bringing me a problem, also bring a solution to the problem."

That makes one think of both sides of the problem and not just one.

What's your contribution to the solution? We already know the complaint side.

I just finished this video after several days of absorbing its content... I think this is what is really going on behind the scenes. Watch it and then get back to us on your 'solution'.... I sped it up to 1.25x to get through it. A lot of it is pictures of Hollywood stars so I sped that up to 2x, but when he spoke I had to slow it down.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I used to have a boss who said "IF you're bringing me a problem, also bring a solution to the problem."

I'd tell that boss to get fucked as more often than not, the boss WAS the problem.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'd tell that boss to get fucked as more often than not, the boss WAS the problem.
The boss gets paid to provide solutions, not demand them. Ask any CEO!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Where does one get Anthrax?

JOVAN HUTTON PULITZER DESCRIBES BIO WEAPON ATTACK​

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer described his odd symptoms from a apparent biological attack at the ReAwaken America Tour event from Dec.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2662A - THE [CB] ECONOMIC DISEASE WILL SPREAD WORLD WIDE, THE PEOPLE WILL BE THE CURE​

The [CB] is moving forward with their plan to bring down their economic system. As the people observe this and see what is happening the people will have a choice, a choice that wouldn't be presented in other circumstances. The disease will be cured by we the people.

EP. 2662B - THEY [DS] ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES, PANIC MODE, SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP​

The [DS] narrative is now falling apart, they are fighting for their lives. Panic mode. They know the people are waking up, the pandemic did not deliver what they needed, it is now coming to an end. They will continue to push it and keep the fear but this will fail. The pushed the tests off until Dec, they knew that cold and flu season was coming and they used it to push their agenda. But now it will all fall apart. Something big is about to drop and the [DS] knows its coming, people will begin to witness the truth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't buy in that Putin is a part of the global force for bad.

I do believe that he is one of the few world leaders that doesn't buy into the globalist sh't
Which is why when Trump had a private conversation with Putin the deep state actors became UNGLUED!

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

You sit in the cheap seats and snipe at everything going on. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere.

I just finished this video after several days of absorbing its content... I think this is what is really going on behind the scenes. Watch it and then get back to us on your 'solution'.... I sped it up to 1.25x to get through it. A lot of it is pictures of Hollywood stars so I sped that up to 2x, but when he spoke I had to slow it down.

Long damn video, the point that I took away: Masons not good when it comes to their beliefs. I'd still have to dig a bit deeper, but I have had a similar discussion with an acquaintance about this subject, the results were simple, I told him he was nuts, not for the information, but for his beliefs.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Which is why when Trump had a private conversation with Putin the deep state actors became UNGLUED!
I can agree to that. Trump is a lot of things, but I believe that he is NOT an insider. He doesn't buy into the BS.

It is what it is, but there is a limited amount of people that will buy into the bull shit, and then there are those that will call it out.

I don't buy in and most of the people that I associate with do not either.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If Trump wasn't an insider, he wouldn't have been able to wash, rinse and repeat his books so many times before his stint as figurehead of Govco LLC.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

You are not lookin' at the Big Picture here. By asking for ONE example of a war being won by "allowing the enemy to take control, etc." is the same as saying (in 1942 when we were getting bloodied on every front all over the world): "Name one war that was won by placing the Sun directly onto an enemy city."

We are in a parallel with the bolded above. Hoi polloi are not given all the inside moves being made. They cannot be. Could they have announced there was a way to get enough of a special sort of uranium to make an atomic bomb and that vast resources were being diverted from the World War effort with the Manhattan Project?

Pick and choose the parts of war you do not want to live with if you must. But do not insist you have enough information to come to a conclusion that is correct... or even in the ballpark. Think Manhattan Project <-- Do you really think your father and grandfather knew the slightest thing about this world-changing development? No?

Same for today. We have some information. We know of the EO. We know of the Law of War. We know the election was crudely rigged. We know foreign countries as well as a global Cabal changed our president to a puppet.

And we do not -- yet -- know the specifics, details, and effects of the New Manhattan Project equivalent being run by our new Space Force.

Serious question to ask yourself: Even though it required tens of thousands of workers, all the really great physicists, and a level of secrecy that passed understanding -- "NOBODY" KNEW ABOUT THE ATOMIC BOMB.

And today? How much do you and I really know of the coverage, implementation, and effect of Trump's EO and Law of War in force as you read this? About as much as was known about the Manhattan Project level by a worker-bee in an aircraft factory in Wyoming in 1942?

Last edited:

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Name one war that was won by placing the Sun directly onto an enemy city."

ok,

so let's name ONE war we have won with .corp military since WWII,

I'll wait

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not fair bear...soldiers were warriors back in the 1940s...trained to do a job and then come home. Now they're glorified "police" put semi-permanently into harms way to be shot, maimed, and killed so that profits can be had and the plebians can then be told who to hate when their children are killed while pretending to "liberate".

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ok,

I'll wait
I Wars obviously stopped being designed to be "won" in the classic sense decades ago. Someone's still been winning though & we all know who /what that is,

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not fair bear

sure, I get the point you and new are making and have no issues with it,
that is why the .corp military

regardless, stated prior was name a war won with sun, etc.

so the natural was to ask name a war won period

yet, wars are being won all the time,
just not in the method one usually thinks of it,
dressed up humanoids and painted toyz are not the modern wars,
they are but enforcers,
tools and pawns

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ok,

I'll wait
What... you never saw the movie they made about it? Great movie: "Heartbreak Ridge" with Clint Eastwood.
1640697105184.png

We invaded, our troops adapted, improvised, overcame in a near-impossible situation. Then, they rescued the hostage American students without harm to them.

So stop waiting. You asked for one. You are now up to date.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Great movie...but Grenada? Come on man...that was no war. That was a kidnapping and rescue operation.

Ironic though that the real battle of Heartbreak Ridge was in Korea...a "war" that never officially ended at all.

Might as well call Mogadishu a war. Oh wait...bad example.

Manuel Noriega officially "surrendered" right? Can't have people challenging the CIA's drug trade.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Edited:
War is a business run by those who are lurking in the shadows. They are the real planners and they've planned well over the last 100 years or so. We all know who they are but we can't do much about them since they cannot be named!
Never mind about all the rest, I'll just get myself in more trouble anyway!

Happy New year

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The Franco-American war(1798-1800) ...cuz damn those icky frenchies!
The barbary wars(1801-1805) ...cuz damn those icky french colonies!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Sorry, but 5hrs+ is just too long 4 me... He should do a "cliff-notes" version...

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
ok,

I'll wait
I'm not so sure we won WWI either...

Seems to be a certain faction in the world that pulls all the strings while using humanity as cannon fodder no matter the skirmish....

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but 5hrs+ is just too long 4 me... He should do a "cliff-notes" version...
I felt the same way but then I decided to try it and finished it over 2 days. A fair amount of info I didn’t know or at the least connect from before. Not earth shattering for anyone who regularly visits this site I’m sure, but IMO worth the watch.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not so sure we won WWI either...

Seems to be a certain faction in the world that pulls all the strings while using humanity as cannon fodder no matter the skirmish....
WWII wasn't about freedom. It WAS to stop the Nazis.....because the Nazi's were fighting and winning against the central banks and (((those)))) who control them. Those brave men, from both sides, died not for freedom or while fighting against Nazi tyranny. They died for the central bankers! The Hall of Costs and all the negativity re: Hitler and the Nazis was created and promoted to this day for the purpose of scaring any other country from trying that again. The Nazis almost succeeded and that has shaken and scared the cabal to this day!

The history books should be burned because they contain all lies! The truth is out there and is slowly propagating across the planet. What we're seeing is a war against the release of that truth!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The Nazis almost succeeded and that has shaken and scared the cabal to this day!
Some would say they're still alive and kicking today - witness the lockdowns and CV1984 nonsense going on around the world.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
A fair amount of info I didn’t know
A lot of it is images... photos, probably 1 hr + of the 'one eye' and 'vow of silence' from Hollywood stars ("they thought you would follow the stars" Q) that cement the reality of the argument.

One could 'get the idea' of the pics and then drop the needle and just go for him speaking.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Some would say they're still alive and kicking today - witness the lockdowns and CV1984 nonsense going on around the world.
That if you still believe the Nazis were evil Satanists like the US Congress is today

Spoiler: They weren't!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

DEVOLVED | Vol 1 - A Fortified Election​

If the 2020 US presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud? Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic? Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

DEVOLVED | Vol 1 - A Fortified Election​

If the 2020 US presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud? Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic? Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.
Anything's possible I suppose!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
The history books should be burned because they contain all lies! The truth is out there and is slowly propagating across the planet. What we're seeing is a war against the release of that truth!

So make up your mind Shootie. Nothing is happening...... or people are waking & being educated to the truth. :winks2: Ya can't have it both ways.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?