• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So make up your mind Shootie. Nothing is happening...... or people are waking & being educated to the truth. :winks2: Ya can't have it both ways.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Sure there are things happening. What I've been saying for some time now is I have no expectations. By that I mean there are no saviors I'm expecting to bail us out! No Qballs, no Trumpsters.....none of those things matter any more to me. I expect nothing and every day to me is a blank slate! Everyone is free to believe what they want. What I believe is nothing more than my opinion.

Are we there yet? Where might that be exactly UT?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe the message is "It's up to us". Rebel in your own way. Spray paint FJB on overpasses and a million other ways to fight back.

No stickers for gas pumps? Use a sharpie.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2663A - COUNTRIES ARE PREPARING FOR INFLATION, THE MIDDLE CLASS IS THE KEY​

The BBB is having problems, when people read the plan they see what the money is funding and it is not funding the infrastructure, it is funding an agenda. South Korea is now preparing for inflation, they are stock up on rice to get ahead of what is coming. The middle class is the biggest part of the population and inflation is effecting them the most.

EP. 2663B - CHATTER AMONGST THE [DS] HAS BEGUN, OPTION TWO CHOSEN, COLLAPSE​

The [DS]/Big Pharma has gone down the path of the collapse. They were given a choice, show the people the truth or collapse under the weight of fraud and criminality, it seems they are choosing option two, collapse. The fake news is already signaling that the pandemic is coming to and end, the clock is now ticking down. The next phase of the patriot plan is now in motion, take the bullhorn away from the fake news. All the pieces are coming together.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

DEMS ROLLING BACK 70 YEARS OF PROGRESS IN AMERICA​

The Dems are showing their true colors now more than ever, racism, segregation, violations of the Equal Employment Act…

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and i have to admit: i'm ethically / morally confused about this approach at all...you've obviously never worked in a facility where you're tasked with removing vandalism

unless / until you've justified your actions to be against the proper target, you're actually just causing vandalism, no better than a trouble maker

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and i have to admit: i'm ethically / morally confused about this approach at all...you've obviously never worked in a facility where you're tasked with removing vandalism

unless / until you've justified your actions to be against the proper target, you're actually just causing vandalism, no better than a trouble maker
Yeah, not a great idea.... not to mention that there are cameras everywhere now a days. Use your permanent marker at your own peril!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, not a great idea.... not to mention that there are cameras everywhere now a days. Use your permanent marker at your own peril!
that camera thing is certainly a top contender that i'd check for, especially if i were going to deploy that 'shenanigans' type of a lifestyle...it's not difficult to do, to be vigilant...

but there's no need to damage your karma by going after a group of 'innocents'...before you tag, ask what their pov is...that takes some effort, but if you're going to make a statement, make the proper statement

besides, as you're talking to them, the cashier, the manager, the owner, be sure to check for the camera locations, because they may just end up being communists...but until you ask, you could be making a mistake

don't do that...don't follow our .gov's lead

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Nov 16, 2019 1:13:56 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 7356265
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption. A Higher Loyalty [Y]. Hunters become the Hunted. Treason. Sedition. How do you remove a liability? Six o' clock can be dangerous. Family proud? Q

During the first week of deliberations, the jury stopped at 5 p.m., but Nathan told jurors late Monday that they should be prepared to stay until at least 6 p.m. moving forward.

Citing COVID, judge prods Maxwell jury to work overtime​

• ASSOCIATED PRESS
  • POSTED ON DEC 28, 2021

Citing COVID, judge prods Maxwell jury to work overtime

Ghislaine Maxwell, left, speaks to her defense attorney Jeffrey Pagliuca after the reading of the jury's second note during Maxwell's sex trafficking trial, Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2021, in New York.

Elizabeth Williams via AP

NEW YORK (AP) — The jury weighing the fate Ghislaine Maxwell’s fate said Tuesday they were “making progress” at the end of the fourth full day of deliberations at the closely watched sex trafficking trial where a judge expressed concern New York City’s coronavirus surge could derail proceedings.

Judge Alison J. Nathan granted jurors’ request to leave at 5 p.m. — an hour earlier than planned — but told them they were expected to work toward a verdict the rest of the week, if needed. Earlier Tuesday, Nathan told lawyers out of the presence of the jury that the “astronomical spike” in the number of coronavirus cases necessitated jurors working longer hours.

“We now face a high and escalating risk that jurors and trial participants may need to quarantine,” Nathan said. “We are simply in a different place regarding the pandemic than we were a week ago.”

In her explanation to the lawyers, Nathan voiced what had largely gone unmentioned in her previous requests to get the jury to work overtime: the fear that sickened jurors could force a mistrial.

“We now face a high and escalating risk that jurors and trial participants may need to quarantine,” Nathan said. “We are simply in a different place regarding the pandemic than we were a week ago.”

During the first week of deliberations, the jury stopped at 5 p.m., but Nathan told jurors late Monday that they should be prepared to stay until at least 6 p.m. moving forward. Despite that, the judge agreed to release them early after they assured her, in a note: “Our deliberations are moving along and we are making progress.”

The judge had told lawyers she was considering informing jurors she would require deliberations every day — including the New Year’s weekend, if necessary — until they reach a verdict. But after defense lawyers pushed back, she chose Tuesday to not tell jurors that weekend deliberations were a possibility.

Fueled by the omicron variant, coronavirus cases in the city have rocketed from an average of about 3,400 a day in the week that ended Dec. 12 to 22,000 in the week that ended Sunday.

Laura Menninger, a defense lawyer, told Nathan on Monday that any suggestion that the jury stay later “is beginning to sound like urging them to hurry up.”

“We would object to trying to urge them to stay later if they are not asking to do so and aren’t expressing any difficulty in proceeding with the deliberations that they are currently undertaking,” Menninger said.

Menninger noted that the jury was continuing to request transcripts of trial testimony and other materials that indicate they are working diligently to decide six charges alleging Maxwell played a crucial role in Epstein’s sexual abuse of teenage girls between 1994 and 2004.

Defense lawyers have said Maxwell, 60, is being used as a scapegoat by prosecutors after the U.S. government was embarrassed by Epstein’s suicide at a federal jail in Manhattan in August 2019 while he awaited a sex trafficking trial.

Maxwell was arrested in July 2020 and has remained in jail after Nathan repeatedly rejected bail attempts, including a $28.5 million package with 24-hour armed guards to ensure she did not flee.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they have to 'decide'?

collectively, we don't recognize perversion anymore, and we weren't allowed the opportunity to see any of it, so, we really have no foundation any longer...

biggest opportunity we've ever had...and they threw it away

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This is a good synopsis of the 2020 Devolution

DEVOLVED | Vol 1 - A Fortified Election​

If the 2020 US presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud? Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic? Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.

Here is a live stream from earlier today - there's about 10 mins dead air at first....

patelpatriot​

"I just recorded an interview with Clif High which I will air tonight (12-28-21) during the Devolution Power Hour at 10:30 PM EST. I may be a little bias but this was a fascinating interview and you won’t want to miss it!"

Interview Starts at 21min

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Strategy... The Art of War

[Forwarded from ArchiveAnon ⭐️⭐️⭐️]
More and more Trump is boxing the left into a corner where they have only three options:

1) Keep claiming there is nothing wrong with the vaccines, in which case Trump makes sure they own the mishandling of the pandemic moving forward. They can try to play the "It's the unvaccinated's fault" angle all they want. That's not a winning message when Trump is doing the exact opposite and EMBRACING the vaccinated under a big tent. The more we restore election integrity moving forward, the more the left are going to need the unvaccinated to vote for them if they ever want to win elections again.

2) Blame the ineffectiveness of the vaccines on Trump in order to blame the current mishandling on him, in which case the entire left must shift to a narrative of distrust of the vaccines (which is what we actually want anyway.) Fauci is currently trying to ride the fence on this one by saying Trump "poisoned the well" on vaccines and that's why they are ineffective, but again, this won't work. They desperately needed him to oppose the vaccines, and he never took the bait. The more Trump doesn't budge on the vaccines, the more the left will be forced to acknowledge the problems with the vaccines if they want to continue to be able to use it to attack him.

3) Try to pivot away from the pandemic narrative entirely by taking the "Hurray, mild Omicron is killing off the other variants, looks like the pandemic is coming to an end" layup that has been handed to them on a silver platter. This would force them to abort Operation Lockstep years before they wanted to, and mean that they would have to move on to the next phony crisis on their list in order to sell the public on the Great Reset. Most likely the "Cyber Pandemic" narrative is next, as that's what they keep chattering about.

If they fail to to sell the public on the Great Reset by utilizing the Lockstep virus narrative, which it increasingly looks like they have, at least in the Western world, they will most likely cut their losses and choose option 3; "OMG, Omicron saved the day everybody!"; which is what I think Trump is trying to force them to do: Cut their losses and move on to the next fake emergency. I think Trump would be more than happy if Covid becomes such a radioactive topic for everyone involved that it's not even an issue people want to talk about by the time 2024 rolls around.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
[Forwarded from SpyGate Down]
Regarding Lin’s “Don’t Vote” subversion tactic on the MAGA movement:

1. THE ONLY reason we won in 2016 was because we turned out and beat their election fraud algorithms.

2. THE ONLY reason we exposed election fraud algorithms in 2020 was because we turned out and forced their fraud algorithms into the realm of the impossible.

VOTE

… like your lives depend on it (because they do.)

@SpyGateDown

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The little bit of heat orange man takes from his own crowd over the "embrace the wonderful vaccines I created in record time to save millions" will fade quickly by the wayside imo. On the other hand he can honestly say he never forced them on anyone...that was the lefty scumbags that did all that.

People that claim 45s "vaccine" stance are going to destroy him politically are likely missing the point. Most likely he comes out of this smelling like a $5k a night prostitute.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The little bit of heat orange man takes from his own crowd over the "embrace the wonderful vaccines I created in record time to save millions" will fade quickly by the wayside imo. On the other hand he can honestly say he never forced them on anyone...that was the lefty scumbags that did all that.

People that claim 45s "vaccine" stance are going to destroy him politically are likely missing the point. Most likely he comes out of this smelling like a $5k a night prostitute.
We'll see I suppose.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
5c4756089f3b4ae26c4abe843cc60a790dc59cf20de3790ee5e60e8dce4befb0.jpg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oct 18 2020​

4890Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130507
Oct 18 2020 00:01:04 (EST)
Those who provided Hunter w/ underage girls [trafficked?] _same people who also took the pictures?
If large sums of money are being paid by foreign [state] actors [to protected [in powerful positions] US pols] would they want assurances the deal will be kept?
Bribes & blackmail.
Dark secrets.
Q

Sep 14 2020​

4705Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 316381 No.10647825
Sep 14 2020 17:20:58 (EST)
patriot
noun
a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion
a person who loves their country and, if necessary, will fight for it
a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors
a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights
against all enemies foreign and domestic
Q

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2664A - [CB]/[JB] EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE, THE ECONOMIC TRUTH EMERGES​

The [DS]/[CB] are pushing forward with the green agenda. Germany is now shutting down nuclear reactors, this is the push to get the country to go green. Inflation is now picking up and wholesale prices are on the fastest pace on record. People can now see the economic truth.

EP. 2664B - THE PANDEMIC IS FAKE, THE WAR IS REAL, THE STAGE HAS BEEN SET, PANIC​

The [DS]/Big Pharma are now panicking. The people are now waking up and they are starting to understand that the PCR test is flawed and cannot tell you if you have covid, flu or the common cold. The push to get everyone vaccinated is now on, if this fails, which it will it is game over for the them. The stage has been set, the [DS] was blindsided and their fake science policies are not making any sense. Panic all over the place and the fake news is now trying to back track. Enjoy the show.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Rep Tom Tiffany: Federal Gov Is Facilitating a Large-scale Human Trafficking Operation | Teaser​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
they have to 'decide'?

collectively, we don't recognize perversion anymore, and we weren't allowed the opportunity to see any of it, so, we really have no foundation any longer...

biggest opportunity we've ever had...and they threw it away
Did you notice the Q drop? 6 o'clock and years later the judge says work until 6?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

patelpatriot​

"I just recorded an interview with Clif High which I will air tonight (12-28-21) during the Devolution Power Hour at 10:30 PM EST. I may be a little bias but this was a fascinating interview and you won’t want to miss it!"

Patel Patriot - Devolution Power Hour - Clif High Interview (1:12:05)

Published on December 29, 2021 by Devolution Power Hour​

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 9.26.32 PM.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 9.26.49 PM.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Patel Patriot - Devolution Power Hour - Clif High Interview (1:12:05)

Published on December 29, 2021 by Devolution Power Hour​
Very interesting interview. Many/most people might say Clif High is batsh*t crazy. He said multiple things that I find interesting. Some that I already believed (Putin isn't so bad, Xi Jinping most definitely is).

We will see if something financially significant happens in the third week of January, 2022.

Even if he is batsh*t crazy, I can believe him more easily than I can the mainstream media.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Did you notice the Q drop? 6 o'clock and years later the judge says work until 6?
and the further down the hole we go, soon we'll run across someone with horns on their head

1640875708826.png

the symbolism is Rich!

but unfortunately, symbolism is rampant with everyone lending power to anything drawn, depicted......it's like a human weakness, like a moth to a flame

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
and the further down the hole we go, soon we'll run across someone with horns on their head

View attachment 238930

the symbolism is Rich!

but unfortunately, symbolism is rampant with everyone lending power to anything drawn, depicted......it's like a human weakness, like a moth to a flame

I say Shaman 2024 and the thing to the left for VP.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I say Shaman 2024 and the thing to the left for VP.
i was noticing that 'security wienie" is not wearing that mask properly as he cordially invites those fine upstanding americans a chair to sit in...maybe that's when he invited him to sit where Nancy sits, idk

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maybe the message is "It's up to us". Rebel in your own way. Spray paint FJB on overpasses and a million other ways to fight back.

I agree toitally.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I disagree. Completely.

The French were under the heel of the Gestapo. This symbol got painted all over Paris.
1640879011172.png
It rallied a LOT of folks:
1640879096759.png

BLM painted in giant letters in the middle of the road with OFFICIAL blessing. <-- Fight fire with fire, my friend. When somebody shot at me, you can bet your alabaster hiney I shot back. Twice as much. And more.

Six-foot spacing <-- with ten million (NOT an exaggeration) "stand here" footprint marks all over the country in stores.

Paint/magic marker many more footprints in between until they are all at "cornhole interval". Or make one BIG footprint between.

Paint WHITE LIVES MATTER on the road/telephone poles. Add the word "MORE" if you feel like it.

How about, "Fuck Joe Biden" with magic marker on stop signs... "Joe Biden is a traitor" "Joe Biden is a pederast" <-- WhyTF not?

Wear this mask or one even stronger (picture a face with yaws -- shown below). NOTE: I do wear the top one. That IS my mask. The VA requires me to show up even though I have my own real doctor. And on Fed property, I must wear a mask. So I do. It looks very real.

Print out this pic below, and cut the paper to fit the mask. That's how I made it. Nobody can do a thing about it when you wear it. In a restaurant.

1640877965672.jpeg

1640878117904.png
<--Make a yaws mask. Stop sucking your mental thumb and begin making positive moves as a human.

Uglytruth has given me a fine idea. I will ALWAYS have a magic marker (indelible) with me to highlight gas pumps.

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I disagree.

BLM painted in giant letters in the middle of the road with OFFICIAL blessing. <-- Fight fire with fire, my friend. When somebody shot at me, you can bet your alabaster hiney I shot back. Twice as much. And more.

Six-foot spacing <-- with ten million (NOT an exaggeration) footprint marks all over the country in stores.

Paint many more footprints in between until they are all at "cornhole interval".

Paint WHITE LIVES MATTER on the road/telephone pole. Add the word "MORE" if you feel like it.

Wear this mask or one even stronger (picture a face with yaws -- shown below). NOTE: I do. That IS my mask. The VA requires me to show up even though I have my own real doctor. And on Fed property, I must wear a mask. So I do. It looks very real.

Print out this pic below, and cut the paper to fit the mask. That's how I made it.

View attachment 238936

View attachment 238937
go work at a customer service position, mind your own business, life is wonderful until that asshole comes by and stickers up your pumps, your windows, your bathroom, your parking lot...

you're a vandal if you walk across that fine line of messing with 'the wrong people'...and you can't undo that unless you go and apologize
(when you vandalize, you make others suffer, unnecessarily, unless you've proven it's ok to firebomb that guys fuel tanks)

how many would fail that ninth step that's expected from those alcoholics?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
go work at a customer service position, mind your own business, life is wonderful until that asshole comes by and stickers up your pumps, your windows, your bathroom, your parking lot...

you're a vandal if you walk across that fine line of messing with 'the wrong people'...and you can't undo that unless you go and apologize
(when you vandalize, you make others suffer, unnecessarily, unless you've proven it's ok to firebomb that guys fuel tanks)

how many would fail that ninth step that's expected from those alcoholics?
If you are terrified of cleanup workers, go back to your idea bin and see what you can come up with that will give you the power to gather more people into the fold.

Do they call it vandalism if someone paints "Black Lives Matter" on a road? No? That means Buck is free to emulate without fear.

Use your imagination to find out what you CAN do, and stop using your imagination to find out what you feel you CANNOT do. You have satisfied yourself that stickers on gas pumps are not for you.

OK... What about things that are not in your "forbidden" wheelhouse?

Lessee... you cannot put a bumper sticker on YOUR car... because someone might vandalize it, right? Think about that.

Can you wear a T-shirt that asks mothers if they would trust their children to spend a night in Biden's care? Why not? Just a question. No cleanup crew is affected.

Join le resistance.
1640879904481.png
The "allowable" and "non-forbidden" things YOU can do are limited only by your imagination and balls.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If you are terrified of cleanup workers, go back to your idea bin and see what you can come up with that will give you the power to gather more people into the fold.

Do they call it vandalism if someone paints "Black Lives Matter" on a road? No? That means Buck is free to emulate without fear.

Use your imagination to find out what you CAN do, and stop using your imagination to find out what you feel you CANNOT do. You have satisfied yourself that stickers on gas pumps are not for you.

Lessee... you cannot put a bumper sticker on YOUR car... because someone might vandalize it, right? Think about that.

Can you wear a T-shirt that asks mothers if they would trust their children to spend a night in Biden's care? Why not? Just a question. No cleanup crew is affected.

Join le resistance. View attachment 238948 The "allowable" and "non-forbidden" things YOU can do are limited only by your imagination and balls.
Join le resistance.

uh... resistance is feminine... so LA RESISTANCE

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Join le resistance. View attachment 238948 The "allowable" and "non-forbidden" things YOU can do are limited only by your imagination and balls.
why don't you pikc up a gun, walk over and shoot anyone you feel like shooting

you're preaching as if you're above the humanity of anyone who's not directly engaged...aka victims by anyone else's ideologies, as they've done nothing directly at you, to you or towards you yet you've felt your word, your ideas, strangely, stand out against whatever theirs may be, and you're going to triumph no matter what they may experience...(reads like a thug)

so, get out that weapon and begin your fight...but be certain to damage as much shit, on the way by, as you can - pass on that suffering to everyone, regardless of what they know or have done, or even who they may be, (you just don't know because you've not stopped to ask) but that's o.k., what do they call them: Innocent Bystanders or Necessary Evils, no, wait...Collateral Damage

....there's zero intelligence in that, especially when you like to have things Shown...wait, FB or Twitter will soon have that video of you damaging things and i'm certain your viewer count will go up...people like to watch train wrecks, for a myriad of reasons

did someone put something in your coffee this AM?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
like crapping where you sleep because most of your targets will be local facilities / local people

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did you ever see the BLM in the road? Did anybody get shot for that? No?

uh... resistance is feminine... so LA RESISTANCE
^^^^^^^^^^^true, dat.^^^^^^^^^^^

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

FRANK - CHANGE OF BATTER COMING, THE ENTIRE SICK CORRUPT SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO FALL​

Frank is the creator and owner of Quite Frankly Podcast. Frank begins the conversation with [JB] that he has done nothing his first year. The [DS] players are preparing to change it up and most likely replace him for [KH]. The [DS] is using the pandemic to make a final push, but this will fail. Everything is now in motion to take down the corrupt sick system.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Did you ever see the BLM in the road? Did anybody get shot for that? No?

^^^^^^^^^^^true, dat.^^^^^^^^^^^
so, now we're gonna do what our tormentors are doing?

two wrongs theory, that still never works

to properly address this, i'd be better off suggesting an alternative (and no, running for 'dog catcher' isn't one that first comes to mind...)

engage others, everywhere you go

look others in the eyes and engage, put a smile on

be warm, friendly, no matter how much it hurts, spread no lies, offer no pain to others, keep your problems to yourself

you can 'engage' from a distance, but you'll be limited in 'scope'

Unca, this isn't our war, we can only be engaged with one another, we're leaderless, basically powerless to do much more than to become 'engaged' with one another but you're most powerful when you're fully engaged, with others, face to face

you're more optimistic that what i was ever born with, don't let that 'optimism' dissuade you from believing in the suffering of others, who are in the exact same cesspool of society, that has been allowed to fester, in the greater degree, as you are

WWG1WGA

you leaving tag marks and stickering up random shit are not going in the same direction as is being preached

just saying...hopefully clearly and with as little 'attitude' as possible, i mean no harm

:green tea:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so, now we're gonna do what our tormentors are doing?

two wrongs theory, that still never works

to properly address this, i'd be better off suggesting an alternative (and no, running for 'dog catcher' isn't one that first comes to mind...)

engage others, everywhere you go

look others in the eyes and engage, put a smile on

be warm, friendly, no matter how much it hurts, spread no lies, offer no pain to others, keep your problems to yourself

you can 'engage' from a distance, but you'll be limited in 'scope'

Unca, this isn't our war, we can only be engaged with one another, we're leaderless, basically powerless to do much more than to become 'engaged' with one another but you're most powerful when you're fully engaged, with others, face to face

you're more optimistic that what i was ever born with, don't let that 'optimism' dissuade you from believing in the suffering of others, who are in the exact same cesspool of society, that has been allowed to fester, in the greater degree, as you are

WWG1WGA

you leaving tag marks and stickering up random shit are not going in the same direction as is being preached
I will never stoop to petty vandalism. When I've reached my limit and its my turn to protest, I'll be in a totally different frame of mind than just destroying other people's property.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2665A - THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED, WATCH THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS & YOU WILL SEE THE ECONOMIC TRUTH​

The fake news cannot keep up the lies, one minute the economy is falling apart, the next they get instructions from [JB] White House to say the economy looks great, then they return to the economy is failing. Food shortages coming. The politicians are corrupt, they have the inside track.

EP. 2665B - CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN=COMMON DENOMINATOR, EXPECT MORE, CLEAR YOUR MIND, HEAL​

The [DS] fell right into the patriots trap. What if you know the covid playbook, what if you know they will push testing to get everyone vaccinated, what happens if it exposes the vaccinated as transmitting and getting covid. This is what is happening and the [DS] has no way out, the pandemic is finished. Trump is now inflicting pain on the [DS] showing what they have done was a disaster and it had nothing to do with the virus but their agenda. Maxwell was found guilty, one lead to another and another. Crimes against children= common denominator. It's time for the people to heal and to go after the [DS]. The hunt is on.