• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I will never stoop to petty vandalism. When I've reached my limit and its my turn to protest, I'll be in a totally different frame of mind than just destroying other people's property.
here's one thing i did in 2012, i had some white stock business cards made up, : "Vote Out The Incumbents", in bold black letters, was on the front, with a red circle and a slash through Incumbent, kinda basic to catch an eye...and on the back, i had drafted about two paragraphs worth of 'character building', 'personal reflection' type of crap but i had them print it so small you couldn't read it with the naked eye, you could see there were words there, but they were tiny...

i then spread them all around walmart and every grocery store and retail outlet i went into, when i left, they had 10 or more of my cards stuffed amongst their items

the idea was: if they couldn't read it, maybe they'd be more inclined to take it home to use a magnifier to read it, it was an enticement for some to actually put it into their pocket, take it with them

ideas like that come from thinking what it would take to get me to 'react'...the ideas and schemes to get people to do what they would normally do are sorta easy to figure out

no stickers required, no duct tape, no magic markers...i had to watch for cameras in the store, be discreet, my wife thought i was nuts, i thought it was practice

i have no idea on how many were actually taken home, how many were found by store employees, etc...

think about it,
we were dudes on the playground once...not much really has changed except for our abilities to 'be smart'...many of us were just 'dumb boys' back then

i'm all grown up now but some of those ideas are still valid, probably for you too

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1640957379069.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Pentagon Retreats From Transparency At Guantanamo Bay, Builds New Secretive Room​

Poeple walk past a guard tower outside the fencing of Camp 5 at the US Military's Prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba on January 26, 2017. (THOMAS WATKINS/AFP via Getty Images)

THOMAS WATKINS/AFP via Getty Images

SHELBY TALCOTTSENIOR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
December 30, 202110:38 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

The Pentagon is building a new $4 million war court chamber at Guantanamo Bay that will not allow for public access, The New York Times reported Wednesday.
The new courtroom is expected to begin holding proceedings in 2023. Two military judges will be able to hold proceedings at the same time in the new chamber, and it will hold smaller cases, the NYT reported.
While members of the public will not be allowed inside the courtroom, they’ll be able to watch the proceedings in a separate building via video, and on a 40-second delay. This separate room is described as a “virtual gallery with multiple camera angles simultaneously displayed,” according to Office of Military Commissions spokesman Ron Flesvig.
It was designed prior to President Joe Biden taking office, the NYT reported. One of the current administration’s goals is to completely empty and close the Guantanamo prison. (RELATED: Biden Administration Sends 1st Guantanamo Prisoner Back To Home Country)

GUANTANAMO BAY, CUBA - OCTOBER 23: (EDITORS NOTE: Image has been reviewed by the U.S. Military prior to transmission.) A sign welcomes military personnel to the U.S. Naval Station at Guantanamo Bay, also known as Gitmo on October 23, 2016 at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The U.S. military's Joint Task Force Guantanamo is holding 60 detainees at the U.S. prison, located on the naval base, down from a previous total of 780. In 2008 President Obama issued an executive order to close the prison, which has failed because of political opposition in the U.S. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

GUANTANAMO BAY, CUBA – OCTOBER 23: (EDITORS NOTE: Image has been reviewed by the U.S. Military prior to transmission.) A sign welcomes military personnel to the U.S. Naval Station at Guantanamo Bay, also known as “Gitmo” on October 23, 2016 at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)
The new courtroom is yet another example of a lack of transparency at Guantanamo Bay. In recent years, photography has been barred in areas once commonly shown to visitors, and places like empty wartime prison facilities are inaccessible to journalists, according to the NYT.
Guantanamo Bay already has an existing courtroom that opened in 2008. Members of the public can watch proceedings live at this chamber, though they also hear audio on a 40-second delay. This gives time for those in charge to mute comments deemed classified, the NYT noted.

Bigger cases, like the five men accused of planning the September 11, 2001 attacks, will be held in the 2008 courtroom. Despite being accessible by Guantanamo Bay standards, there have been complaints about this court’s secrecy as well. A lawyer representing Encep Nurjaman, the lead defendant charged in two Indonesian terrorist bombings, has made complaints regarding how restrictive this court is.
“I’ve observed trials in Mongolia that were more transparent than this,” the lawyer James R. Hodes said according to the NYT.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
here's one thing i did in 2012, i had some white stock business cards made up, : "Vote Out The Incumbents", in bold black letters, was on the front, with a red circle and a slash through Incumbent, kinda basic to catch an eye...and on the back, i had drafted about two paragraphs worth of 'character building', 'personal reflection' type of crap but i had them print it so small you couldn't read it with the naked eye, you could see there were words there, but they were tiny...

i then spread them all around walmart and every grocery store and retail outlet i went into, when i left, they had 10 or more of my cards stuffed amongst their items

the idea was: if they couldn't read it, maybe they'd be more inclined to take it home to use a magnifier to read it, it was an enticement for some to actually put it into their pocket, take it with them

ideas like that come from thinking what it would take to get me to 'react'...the ideas and schemes to get people to do what they would normally do are sorta easy to figure out

no stickers required, no duct tape, no magic markers...i had to watch for cameras in the store, be discreet, my wife thought i was nuts, i thought it was practice

i have no idea on how many were actually taken home, how many were found by store employees, etc...

think about it,
we were dudes on the playground once...not much really has changed except for our abilities to 'be smart'...many of us were just 'dumb boys' back then

i'm all grown up now but some of those ideas are still valid, probably for you too

That cracks me up... but in a good way. :beer:

Here you got all over my ideas of "road painting" (even though that destroys no property), and then tell us a truly great idea that you have already done.

Truly excellent. We could get some brighter-than-me folks to come up with a morph of that idea... same impact, different message more related to where things are now. Kewl.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Hard to fight their msm, print, tee vee, movie, sportsball stars, celebrities, "experts", bill board advertising, Dr license threatening, hospital bribing with our tax dollars, fb twitter post banning messaging, by playing fair.

Post some stickers or shed their blood......... in the end both will need cleaned up.
The enemy has clearly declared war against the world.................. they only choice you get is to submit and live on your knees like a bitch until the jabs kill you or you wanna be dead. You get no other choices.

At this point it is clear their is zero faith in the medical field anymore. Yes it is a broad brush to paint with but if they don't kill you with a jab they will now withhold service and kill you another way.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hard to fight their msm, print, tee vee, movie, sportsball stars, celebrities, "experts", bill board advertising, Dr license threatening, hospital bribing with our tax dollars, fb twitter post banning messaging, by playing fair.

Post some stickers or shed their blood......... in the end both will need cleaned up.
The enemy has clearly declared war against the world.................. they only choice you get is to submit and live on your knees like a bitch until the jabs kill you or you wanna be dead. You get no other choices.

At this point it is clear their is zero faith in the medical field anymore. Yes it is a broad brush to paint with but if they don't kill you with a jab they will now withhold service and kill you another way.
Which is why many people are moving back to natural and holistic medicine and away from modern pharma drugs.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Which is why many people are moving back to natural and holistic medicine and away from modern pharma drugs.
The funny side of your post is now we are talking about medicine practiced by many in China......

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BROTHER ALEXIS BUGNOLO: "ARREST THE CRIMINALS"

... by citizen's arrest, under Natural Law, by the right of self-defense.

The citizenry is the only way.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The funny side of your post is now we are talking about medicine practiced by many in China......

I don't know about China but I've been moving more towards Ayurvedic ancient thoughts and medicine.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I don't know about China but I've been moving more towards Ayurvedic ancient thoughts and medicine.

... but when I watch vids of people in the streets & villages of India, I don't think "good health poster" most of the time... ;)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
... but when I watch vids of people in the streets & villages of India, I don't think "good health poster" most of the time... ;)

Well that's true. I think there is some wide disparity there and the caste system is not coming from the Ayurvedic thinking. But heck, I've never been to India. We do have a community nearby started by a Dogi but I hadn't really ever taking any class or anything there.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Pour a cup and hang on!

PAYSEUR FAMILY: The Most Powerful Illuminati Family In America You’re Never Heard Of

THE ROTHSCHILD BLOODLINE

13 BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI

THE ROTHSCHILDS

A CONTINUATION OF ARTICLES ON THE TOP 13 ILLUMINATI FAMILIES[/CENTER]

INTRODUCTION

by Fritz Springmeier

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They are scrambling to salvage what they can from the 2022 mid term elections. Nothing more.
So what if the Pukes win in 2022? They rule from the same high perch the Dims do and work for the same people. Elections and the Uniparty in the US are a farce and a joke. Only lemmings believe in this warped and broken system now

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So what if the Pukes win in 2022? They rule from the same high perch the Dims do and work for the same people. Elections and the Uniparty in the US are a farce and a joke. Only lemmings believe in this warped and broken system now
I believe on some level the elected politicians are "free" as long as they generally support their corporate donors...they may not even realize what they are doing. I don't believe that all are baby eating satan worshippers...just enough. But...most are beholden to their corporate donors and the resulting "agenda".

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I think the uniparty has been exposed. From what I am seeing Trump is the Godfather of the "party" right now.
I think it is a force they will not be able to deal with but I don't think we go until midterms without violence.
The commies will use every trick and some new ones.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
True dat. I saw dried shrimp, unidentifiable yukky things in jars, and a rhino horn in a Chinese apothecary. No patent medicines at all. Looked like the store where Harry Potter got his wand. And a lotta chinky-puncture...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
79b3f12c57c0364ef11e726d8783537a6d8dc16cf7499448f47e9e3098929452.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Adam Gaertner​

Senior Manager, Market Access and Health Economics at Baxter International Inc.​

Detroit Metropolitan Area500+ connections​

Join to Connect
Baxter International Inc. Baxter International Inc.
Company Website Company Website External link

About​

Experienced Health Economics and Market Access professional with a demonstrated history of working in the medical device industry. Skilled in Analytics, Data Management, Customer and C-Suite/Executive Engagement, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Leadership, Product Development, and Business Development.

I connect people who make decisions to data that matters.

***********************************************************************************************************

GO to link to read the comments by peers.

Who is Adam Gaertner?

2 Answers

Profile photo for Bo Thompson

Bo Thompson
, Have looked fairly deeply into most Conspiracy Theories.
Answered 6 months ago · Author has 13.3K answers and 2.3M answer views

Looks like he is a virology researcher.

Adam Gaertner
Skip all Welcome home! This timeline is where you’ll spend most of your time, getting instant updates about what matters to you. Tweets not working for you? Hover over the profile pic and click the Following button to unfollow any account. Say a lot with a little When you see a Tweet you love, tap the heart — it lets the person who wrote it know you shared the love. Spread the word The fastest way to share someone else’s Tweet with your followers is with a Retweet. Tap the icon to send it instantly. Join the conversation Add your thoughts about any Tweet with a Reply. Find a topic you’re passionate about, and jump right in. Learn the latest Get instant insight into what people are talking about now. Get more of what you love Follow more accounts to get instant updates about topics you care about. Find what's happening See the latest conversations about any topic instantly. Never miss a Moment Catch up instantly on the best stories happening as they unfold.
https://mobile.twitter.com/veryvirology

He realizes the Chinese had actually published a paper on how to make Covid 19 and emailed Fauci about it.
main-qimg-5797ab30a1fc2f6172f810f3701a2f90-lq

View upvotes

Related questions
More answers below
Who is Michael LaVaughn Robinson?
Who is Adam Smitch?
Who is Adam Carafotes?
Who is Jon Trickett?
What are your thoughts on Adam Schiff saying ’50,000 Americans are dead’ because of Trump? “How much damage could he really do? … I don’t think we had any idea how much damage he would go on to do … There are 50,000 Americans now who are dead”?

Profile photo for Robert Helfand

Robert Helfand
, studied at B.A. Rutgers University, J.D. Widener University
Answered 6 months ago · Author has 4.3K answers and 606.2K answer views

He is a medical researcher. He contends that the drug Ivermectin should be used to treat Covid-19 patients. Ivermectin is usually used to treat and prevent parasites in animals. Gaeretner pushed for the use of this drug to treat Covid-19 patients. The FDA did not approve use of this drug for that purpose. The FDA stated: “The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses. See “Why you should not use Ivermectin to treat or prevent Covid-19 at U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Adam Gaertner​

Senior Manager, Market Access and Health Economics at Baxter International Inc.​

Detroit Metropolitan Area500+ connections​

Join to Connect
Baxter International Inc. Baxter International Inc.
Company Website Company Website External link

About​

Experienced Health Economics and Market Access professional with a demonstrated history of working in the medical device industry. Skilled in Analytics, Data Management, Customer and C-Suite/Executive Engagement, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Leadership, Product Development, and Business Development.

I connect people who make decisions to data that matters.

***********************************************************************************************************

GO to link to read the comments by peers.

Who is Adam Gaertner?

2 Answers
Profile photo for Bo Thompson
Bo Thompson
, Have looked fairly deeply into most Conspiracy Theories.
Answered 6 months ago · Author has 13.3K answers and 2.3M answer views

Looks like he is a virology researcher.
Adam Gaertner
Skip all Welcome home! This timeline is where you’ll spend most of your time, getting instant updates about what matters to you. Tweets not working for you? Hover over the profile pic and click the Following button to unfollow any account. Say a lot with a little When you see a Tweet you love, tap the heart — it lets the person who wrote it know you shared the love. Spread the word The fastest way to share someone else’s Tweet with your followers is with a Retweet. Tap the icon to send it instantly. Join the conversation Add your thoughts about any Tweet with a Reply. Find a topic you’re passionate about, and jump right in. Learn the latest Get instant insight into what people are talking about now. Get more of what you love Follow more accounts to get instant updates about topics you care about. Find what's happening See the latest conversations about any topic instantly. Never miss a Moment Catch up instantly on the best stories happening as they unfold.
https://mobile.twitter.com/veryvirology
He realizes the Chinese had actually published a paper on how to make Covid 19 and emailed Fauci about it.
main-qimg-5797ab30a1fc2f6172f810f3701a2f90-lq

View upvotes

Related questions
More answers below
Who is Michael LaVaughn Robinson?
Who is Adam Smitch?
Who is Adam Carafotes?
Who is Jon Trickett?
What are your thoughts on Adam Schiff saying ’50,000 Americans are dead’ because of Trump? “How much damage could he really do? … I don’t think we had any idea how much damage he would go on to do … There are 50,000 Americans now who are dead”?

Profile photo for Robert Helfand
Robert Helfand
, studied at B.A. Rutgers University, J.D. Widener University
Answered 6 months ago · Author has 4.3K answers and 606.2K answer views

He is a medical researcher. He contends that the drug Ivermectin should be used to treat Covid-19 patients. Ivermectin is usually used to treat and prevent parasites in animals. Gaeretner pushed for the use of this drug to treat Covid-19 patients. The FDA did not approve use of this drug for that purpose. The FDA stated: “The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses. See “Why you should not use Ivermectin to treat or prevent Covid-19 at U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Idk...they are pretty dumb (confident that they won't be caught perhaps?) but I highly doubt anyone would put "bioweapon" as the subject line in an email on a government server. That alone makes me dubious of this email.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

REDPILL78 - MOVES AND COUNTERMOVES, IN THE END THE [DS]/D PARTY WILL CEASE TO EXIST​

Redpill78 begins the conversation discussing Maxwells case. She was found guilty and the sealed information must be unsealed. The Unsealed information could currently needed another grand jury investigation. Zak believes that in the end the D party will cease to exist, they have been trapped. The information war is continuing and Trump is ready to take back the bull horn and give it to the people.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Be not deceived...

WILLIAM VAN DUYN'S OPENING REMARKS TO THE BILDERBERG MEETING 2014

Ladies and gentlemen,​
Let me welcome you at the 60th edition of the Bilderberg meeting here in Copenhagen.​
Since the creation of the Bilderberg meeting back in 1954,​
...decided to organize an event to unite different entities from industry, politics and culture.​
After the fourth Meeting back in 1958, the Bilderberg members put together the conditions of the Treaty of Rome. It was finally signed and the European Community was born with 6 States members.​
Today the European Community contents 28 countries. And today the Bilderbergers advise 134 states members.​
Today, my speech will be officially published by our new 'enemy': the Media.​
Bilderberg isn't a secret society, never was. Perhaps in the eyes of the population, but what we did is we kept our topics and decision to ourselves. We are not an evil. I do not have an all-seeing eye. My ancestors only made sure the Eye is on the [U.S.] dollar bill.​
Bilderberg is no conspiracy, but people and conspiracists with their infantile fantasies see it as such. None of you, and I don't care how powerful you are, sit around the table in a dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world's future.​
The exuberant myth created by conspiracy theorists, journalists, and media moguls has been fabricated about the image of the Bilderberg. But are they really the cause of our consequences? Didn't we involve ourselves into this luxurious secretive, mystical image?​
Going back in time, I am today in conversation with a certain controversial researcher who studied the Illuminati for more than 2 decades [Fritz Springmeier]. I respect this gentleman for his courage and vision.​
I want to change history. I do believe that mankind has a right to their future.​
The population is frustrated, manipulated, and demoralized by their own leaders. They live in their own Cartesian fantasies with the hope God will sent a messiah to save their soul! God has other plans with humanity. He creates the balance between good and evil.​
Time changes: and I am glad to feel those changes. I feel a general awareness and singularities of awaken ones… People are beginning to ask me the good questions. Their main question is "what is right?". It's a phenomenon of response and reaction to an overly felt perception that the entire world is doomed to catastrophe, poverty, injustice and misery.​
What makes the Bilderberg so strong?​
It is because of its perseverance. Members are coming and leaving, guests come and go but the system grows stronger and stronger. No president, no king, no dictator, nor prime minister dares to criticize my name nor the Bilderbergers, and they know they are the puppets of the powerful Illuminati working from behind the scenes.​
The general economy is collapsing. People are grasped by something they don't always understand. But, it forces them to act in a blind way for their own interest.​
That's what they are doing in major countries and certainly in the United States: the anthropic country!​
Hillary Clinton told me yesterday it's like a streaming movement came upon America and washed its pride away. As people realize that their existence is threatened, they pray to God, blame their government, the Bilderbergers and the King of Satan called the Illuminati.​
At the recent Council on Foreign Relations speech in Brussels a few days ago, I warned that a "global population awareness," was threatening a revolution towards their governments.​
You come from very different ideological, economic, cultural and political backgrounds. What unites us is that we are all determined to find the solution for humanity and its humankind.​
And those who work for their own greediness, success and hunger for fame, who have sold their nations like,[/LEFT]​
  • Mugabe​
  • Orban​
  • Al-Bashir​
  • Kim Jong-Un,​
...are traitors. Not only traitors of their people and their nations, but for humanity as a whole entity.

The subject of this Bilderberg meeting is the One World Government...

Seven years ago the economy of Europe almost collapsed. It wasn't because of the Europe's weak economy. It came right to us from the United States of America with their unstable banking system.

The bursting of the U.S. housing bubbles which peaked in 2006 caused the values of securities tied to U.S. real estate pricing to plummet, damaging financial institutions globally without mentioning the national debts.
  • World economy crisis because of American housing?​
  • Because of their gluttony?​
  • Does the rest of the world economy need to rely on US economy?​
Another key is implemented in the United States: a universal principle of welfare on which the United States is based.

But welfare does not mean a useless bum sitting on the couch, eating a pizza, slobbering the beer over himself, watching television, while he/she is waiting for an unemployment check to arrive.

Please ask an average man the intention of the existence of humans, or of government? Would his/her answer be to provide for the general welfare of future generations of mankind? I don't think so.

People want a Nation, an Empire. Educate the people that is what they want: globalization.

People believe that in order to have an Empire, you need money. But money is not a result of wealth. The economy is not based on money but on production and innovation. Money does not make the world go around. Money has no value. When families are harvesting their own vegetables and fruits in their garden they have more value and real money.

Human Mind Control. Human Minds affect the planet. This is how it is measured. It means immortality for the Soul of humankind. We are able to enjoy the universal principles. It allows people to innovate, to believe, and to harmonize the relation between man and nature.

Human are destroying their own life on purpose by their hunger for higher living standards. They are digging their own grave pushed by their own debts. If humanity doesn't change its attitude, 35% of the population will be wiped out. They destroy their own creative power with no reason.

Population blamed on the depression. But the 2008 depression was not an event that wiped out the world capitalists. It was meant to make the world population aware of their greediness and laziness in their life, to let them face the spectacle of poverty. They blame the banks, the governments, and all of us.

Let's give them what they want...

Why don't we give them the right of ruling the nature of economy, social welfare, the game of the wars and the innovation of the future…
  • The Greeks are blowing the European system with their unpayable debts.​
  • The French are voting the Front National to rescue the French patriotism.​
  • The Italians are Italians.​
  • I do not ask you to be too emotional, we're not Spanish.​
  • I even don't want to go the direction of Eastern Europe, Russia nor Asia.​
  • And then comes Brussels and the European Community.​
Let's fire them all...

Those horrible useless people, sitting in nice conference room, kick out Herman Van Rompuy (sorry Herman) but he is useless. Brussels the evil city of the world ruled by the Illuminati.

Washington, those wet rags… fighting between dumb Republicans with their belief in guns and gospels against the stupid Democrats with their socialism ideology following the rules of Lenin.

Ask a Republican redneck the difference between socialism and fascism or the democrats about guns and gospel…
  • Does the government even know about the needs of its citizens?​
  • Do they know about the middle class and its poverty?​
  • Are they aware about the lack of education of its citizens?​
  • The truth behind the abomination of the health system?​
We need to resolve the American problem for its population.

With a stronger America we will be able to influence the world economy in the right direction for humanitarian purposes. We will have a better understanding in the Asian Market. Guns, gospels, and socialism will not help them. Each single American has to do it by him/herself.

Population will rule perfectly the world for the greater good of Humanity!

I am talking about morality, and not scientific nor economic problems.
  • Do people think about their future in 10 years?​
  • What kind of future will they have in 5 decades?​
  • Do they have a right to dream?​
  • Who are the bad guys here?​
I told myself all humanity must be saved. But is it really possible?

The brutality in humanity only waits for the courageous and the sane human to perfect the concept of nations. I believe in the fraternity of Nations. But at the moment governments are ruling by their own personal political agendas manipulated by the interest of the industries either to solve the problems in their countries.

It is the duty of the Illuminati to control every movement within any government, to provide security to its population, therefore we create the rules, we decide about nations policy.

The Bilderberg needs to guide the economic factors in the right direction and build trust within the population!

I refuse any secrecy of decisions made by us. Why should we continue to rule the system behind closed doors? Why wouldn't we face the population with their own mirror and tell them: Hey! Wake up…

Bilderberg Meeting is tool of the Illuminati. It runs because of the Illuminati. Bilderberg is the strongest and most powerful association, the perfect concept for sound economic security, by keeping the world order in shape, and the initiator of mankind in the age of reason.

I want this Bilderberg to be the first meeting in a new direction providing 'openness' to the population in regard and respect for the future generations.

Next year positive results will show to the world that we aren't evil, but we help humanity because humanity isn't able to rescue itself.

Positive Diversity is the only hallmark of progress with an insurance policy for the population.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Found online.

I just spent 19 hours on the road, across 5 states.
•THINGS I DID NOT SEE: -Not a SINGLE pro Biden/ Harris sign, shirt sticker, etc., not even a single BUILD BACK BETTER hat
•THINGS I DID SEE:
  • Farm equipment along the interstates with anti-Biden/ anti-Pritzker banners attached to them -Trump 2020 signs still in yards -Trump signs on businesses -Trump 2024 slogans on businesses -Handmade Trump signs nailed to interstate trees -FUCK JOE BIDEN flags along interstate -various & multiple Trump/ patriotic bumper stickers -lots of in yards -Billboard in Western MO advertising “safe and legal abortions in Illinois” -several billboards telling us to get the jab
And you know it bad when you leave ST. LOUIS and the interstate roads manage to look even worse! Asphalt in dire need of replacement and trash on top of trash, Illinois govt should be ASHAMED.
17 comments share save hide report block hide child comments
Comments (17)
sorted by: top new old worst
Toolbane 19 points 3 hours ago +19 / -0
As a trucker I'll back this post and sat it's true almost everywhere. Once in a blue moon I'll see some Biden sticker, but very very rare. FJB, and Trump signs abound. Everywhere!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Picking up something about a movie at the theaters named 355 being the ONLY movie listed from Friday Jan 7th on. About a good cia agent.
Please check your local listings. It's true for my area.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Picking up something about a movie at the theaters named 355 being the ONLY movie listed from Friday Jan 7th on. About a good cia agent.
Please check your local listings. It's true for my area.
Every movie that has come out from the tribe in Goollywood over the last 5 years is steeping in propaganda. I refuse to consume any of it

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found online.

I just spent 19 hours on the road, across 5 states.
•THINGS I DID NOT SEE: -Not a SINGLE pro Biden/ Harris sign, shirt sticker, etc., not even a single BUILD BACK BETTER hat
•THINGS I DID SEE:
  • Farm equipment along the interstates with anti-Biden/ anti-Pritzker banners attached to them -Trump 2020 signs still in yards -Trump signs on businesses -Trump 2024 slogans on businesses -Handmade Trump signs nailed to interstate trees -FUCK JOE BIDEN flags along interstate -various & multiple Trump/ patriotic bumper stickers -lots of in yards -Billboard in Western MO advertising “safe and legal abortions in Illinois” -several billboards telling us to get the jab
And you know it bad when you leave ST. LOUIS and the interstate roads manage to look even worse! Asphalt in dire need of replacement and trash on top of trash, Illinois govt should be ASHAMED.
17 comments share save hide report block hide child comments
Comments (17)
sorted by: top new old worst
Toolbane 19 points 3 hours ago +19 / -0
As a trucker I'll back this post and sat it's true almost everywhere. Once in a blue moon I'll see some Biden sticker, but very very rare. FJB, and Trump signs abound. Everywhere!
So true...there were about 3 or 4 "Biden/Harris" signs in my town that were kept up after the election. ALL the Trump signs remained and some new ones have appeared. Now, ALL the Biden signs are gone. All of them...and they were all in the yards of POC.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
THIS!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is what needs to happen here. May the locked-down slaves of New York get this message.
They used to tar and feather people back in the day....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So true...there were about 3 or 4 "Biden/Harris" signs in my town that were kept up after the election. ALL the Trump signs remained and some new ones have appeared. Now, ALL the Biden signs are gone. All of them...and they were all in the yards of POC.
I can tell you the houses in our neighborhood that had Biden/Slut signs up in their yards. One of them was in the yard of a veteran, and yes there are liberal IDIOTS that have served in the military and got butt hurt from mean tweets. And the other was truly the village idiot that believes in socialism. The rest of the neighborhood is conservative/Trump supporters that just want to be left alone to live their lives. This is outstate MN not the Minneapolis/St. Paul shitholes.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2666A - [CB] FIAT CURRENCIES DOOMED, PEOPLE’S CURRENCY COMING INTO PLAY​

The [CB] fiat currency time has come to an end. The people are starting to realize with inflation that there is something wrong and now financial pundits are speaking out for Crypto. Bitcoin did better than gold and the market.

EP. 2666B - DEFINE TREASON, ENEMY COMBATANTS, BIG PICTURE, GITMO WAR COURT​

The [DS] players know that Trump just didn't walk away, they know there is a plan and this is why they are pushing everything they have, but in the process they have exposed their true agenda and the people can see this very clearly. The pandemic narrative is all over the place because the people are now believing and beginning to question it all. If the PCR test doesn't work why are they pushing it to create fear. Right on schedule the flu is making a come back and now they are prepared to give both jabs. Gitmo is now building a war court, this was approved before the resident took office. This is war and since we are at war and the military knows we are at war who is really in control.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Might want to think about dropping out when they force a new 5G phone on ya.

1641207446939.jpeg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score