• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Listen at 1.5 speed.

Cut OFF the Two-Headed SNAKE​

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I gotta see some evidence before I'd even consider this to be true. These pictures ain't it!!
Same here. The devil horns hand sign is done for various reasons - one of which is devil worship. Some surfers say it's 'Hang Loose' and there are 'other' interpretations.

I don't know that she took Adrenochrome and neither do those that say she did UNLESS they have superior inside intel. Doubtful.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Spec Ops in DC on Jan 6 Revealed​

A new article in Newsweek revealed that special operators were on the ground on Jan. 6, was that the Deep State’s doing, or was it part of Devolution?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2667A - STRUCTURE CHANGE COMING SOON, THE [CB] ECONOMIC INFLATION IS GETTING WORSE​

The [CB] is moving forward with their plan, the people see it all. They are in the process of destroying their own system, they will not be able to recover from this. Turkey is the coming attraction, they are now seeing inflation around 36%. FDIC chair resigns, says its being taken over.

EP. 2667B - THE [DS] PROJECTS THEIR PLAN, LIKE CLOCKWORK, THE PEOPLE ARE READY​

The [DS] is using everything they have and will push this all the way up to the midterms. They know everything they have done will boomerang on them. The people are not on their side, they have nothing left, they are fighting for their lives. The [DS] is already projecting their plan, like clockwork. The people are awake, they understand more than everyone knows. Scavino sends message, letting us know who the actual President is.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same here. The devil horns hand sign is done for various reasons - one of which is devil worship. Some surfers say it's 'Hang Loose' and there are 'other' interpretations.

I don't know that she took Adrenochrome and neither do those that say she did UNLESS they have superior inside intel. Doubtful.
I've made those signs a number of times in crazy fun moments with friends around or just being stupid. Doesn't mean anything IMHO...I'm def not a satan worshipper.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 9.24.30 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Funny address

1641294700254.jpeg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've made those signs a number of times in crazy fun moments with friends around or just being stupid. Doesn't mean anything IMHO...I'm def not a satan worshipper.
Crazy young whippersnappers. Inherit something they dunno whut it is. Here comes your OLD Unca to help you out.

Back in 1948 (if you remember) Evil-Eye Fleegle left Brooklyn and hit Dogpatch.

There was only ONE person who could withstand a Whammy from Fleegle: Li'l Abner's corn-cob pipe smokin' Mammy Yokum. I remember her well. Mammy Yokum was the only person in the world that could also withstand a DOUBLE Whammy.

Now let us switch to POW's in North Korea. The NoKo's had two US POW pilots pictured set up in a lovely library, reading. <-- Propaganda at the comic book level -- so these clever bastages destroyed the NoKo effort.

In the photo, one pilot has his fingers crossed. The other had his hand casually on the fancy table... with the whammy sign from Evil-Eye Fleegle!! The zipperheads had absolutely no fargin knowledge of Dogpatch or what crossed fingers meant.

Kewl story, eh?

I cannot find that particular photo. Dammit. But there was another that gives you the fighter pilot esprit. Look closely:
1641296711002.png

The original Al Capp's Evil-Eye Fleegle's whammy sign has now morphed into a lexicon meaning a hex, a bad whack/event. Double whammy is also commonly used to indicated back-to-back problem events. Triple, too. <-- Although there never was a Triple Whammy is "real life Dogpatch, USA".

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The FDA stated: “The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses. See “Why you should not use Ivermectin to treat or prevent Covid-19 at U.S. Food and Drug Administration

If that logic was being evenly applied, then the vax producers would be held accountable and their product would be yanked from the market for public use. They don't even listen to themselves.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

The Blue Pill or the Red Pill - Exit the Matrix!​

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2668A - MELANIA SENDS MESSAGE, THE ECONOMIC PATH IS BEGINNING TO FORM​

The policies that the [JB/[CB] put into place has now destroyed the job market. More people are quitting because of mandates and other factors. Wages are not keeping up with inflation. It has begun, China has moved forward with the digital yuan. Melania sends a message about Bitcoin.

EP. 2668B - THE [DS] HAS BEEN OUTMANEUVERED, THEY ARE ONLY NOW FIGURING IT OUT​

The [DS] agenda is now coming to an end. The people are no longer believing the pandemic hoax, it is falling apart rapidly. The patriots have outmaneuvered the [DS] and they are only now figuring it out. The pieces are now being put into place. The show is about to start and the [DS] is panicking. [NP] is already signaling that she is now retiring. The entire corrupt system is about to come down around them.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641380833752.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why did Trump cancel his news conference?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why did Trump cancel his news conference?
It's all theater now! Multiple entities trying to grab as much attention as they can. The circus become so tiresome for many people as we watch our nation circle the drain

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's all theater now! Multiple entities trying to grab as much attention as they can. The circus become so tiresome for many people as we watch our nation circle the drain
yeah but what's the excuse for the cancelation? its a last straw for me :(

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yeah but what's the excuse for the cancelation? its a last straw for me :(
You hung in there on the Trump train longer than I did Ava. Don't be disappointed. Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed. I dropped all expectations a while back and see how I smile now? :summer:

Don't get swept up in the mass psychosis of hope and dreams here. Stay firmly in reality's corner, stay frosty and objective, and most important, temper any sensationalist expectations, and you'll have a much easier time coping, Things are going to get much worse before they ever get better. Dig in and hold on!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That could easily be photoshopped.
It would be rather difficult. The newspapers spread those pics all over back in the 50's as a morale booster. I will go for "Real POW's for $200".

You can also see the original of the two guys getting over on the NoKo's with their fingers <-- That pic is in the National Archives for sure.

I think the two guys with the whammy sign and crossed fingers picture may also have been in National Geographic back in the day. Not sure.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You hung in there on the Trump train longer than I did Ava. Don't be disappointed. Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed. I dropped all expectations a while back and see how I smile now? :summer:

Don't get swept up in the mass psychosis of hope and dreams here. Stay firmly in reality's corner, stay frosty and objective, and most important, temper any sensationalist expectations, and you'll have a much easier time coping, Things are going to get much worse before they ever get better. Dig in and hold on!
I was never on the Trump train. I voted for him because he was a good business man and Hilary was the daughter of Satan. I did grow to love his honesty and irreverent attitude though. I didn't realize he was suppose to be the second coming till a few months ago. I was sort of shocked at the depth the Q culture goes. I did become hopeful but it appears to be rather fantasy based. Ill admit to be disappointed but I'm ok because I didn't have a lot of emotion and hope invested. It must be very upsetting to the people who really believe it all. Not that I don't think there are elements of truth to it. I do think parts are true. I do think Trump did his best for us but that time is over.

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
@
Coronavirus bioweapon production method Friday at 8:41 PM ... page-828 ... #33,099

This is how the virus was created
Friday at 9:15 PM ... page-828 ... #33,100

from

Inhibitors of cathepsin L prevent severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus entry

Communicated by Harold E. Varmus, Memorial Sloan–Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, July 1, 2005 (received for review May 5, 2005)

@ https://www. pnas. org/content/pnas/102/33/11876.full.pdf

is
Intervirion Fusion.
HIV-luc(ACE2) (500 ng of p24) was mixed with 1,000 ng of p24 of HIV-gfp particles incorporating ASLV-A envelope, SARS-CoV S protein, or both envelopes in PBS at 4°C for 30 min to allow binding. Samples were raised to 37°C for 15 min to allow for conformational rearrangements. Virions were adjusted to the desired pH with 0.1 M citric acid. PBS, TPCK-trypsin (final concentration 10 ug/ml), CTSL, cathepsin B (CTSB) (final concentrations 2 ug/ml) or CTSL buffer alone was then added. Recombinant CTSL (R & D Systems) was preactivated by incubation for 15 min at 10 ug/ml in 50 mM Mes, pH 6.0, on ice. Recombinant CTSB (R & D Systems) was preactivated in 25 mM Mes, 5 mM DTT, pH 5.0, for 30 min at 25°C. After a 10-min incubation at 25°C, proteolysis was halted by the addition of 300 l of DMEM10 containing leupeptin (25 ug/ml) and STI (75 ug/ml). Virions were then incubated at 37°C for 30 min to allow membrane fusion. 100 l of the virion mixture was added in quadruplicate to HeLa-Tva cells pretreated for 1 h with leupeptin (20 ug/ml). The cells were spin-infected and incubated at 37°C for 5 h.

The medium was replaced with fresh DMEM10 and the cells were assayed for luciferase activity 40 h later.

:popcorn:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
@

from

Inhibitors of cathepsin L prevent severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus entry

Communicated by Harold E. Varmus, Memorial Sloan–Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, July 1, 2005 (received for review May 5, 2005)

@ https://www. pnas. org/content/pnas/102/33/11876.full.pdf

is

:popcorn:
I'm trying to wrap my head around anyone thinking its not a bioweapon.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The slaughter continues! This kid didn't have to die!

1641393828688.png

So sad!

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mentioned before, my heart rate on the low side is controlled by a pacemaker, set at 60 and it never varied far unless i was working in the yard or whatever, since I had the shots in mar/april my heart rate had gone over 100 on a regular basis and stayed in the 80 to 90s as a normal beat, the last few weeks its started to to down into the 70s as a regular beat, mind it went high with no medication change or physical event. I will not get any more shots of this poison.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm trying to wrap my head around anyone thinking its not a bioweapon.
I think Ebola was a bioweapon that Fauxi oversaw and they 'tested' it's efficacy on 3rd world Africans because who'd believe it came from a monkey sex cult ring in a 1st world nation?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

EP. 2668A - MELANIA SENDS MESSAGE, THE ECONOMIC PATH IS BEGINNING TO FORM​

The policies that the [JB/[CB] put into place has now destroyed the job market. More people are quitting because of mandates and other factors. Wages are not keeping up with inflation. It has begun, China has moved forward with the digital yuan. Melania sends a message about Bitcoin.

EP. 2669B - THE GROUNDWORK HAS BEEN LAID, PIECES ARE IN PLACE, THINK MIRROR​

The [DS] is panicking, they are fighting for their lives. They know they lost but they are pushing everything they have at the patriots in the hopes that the patriots will make a bad move. Trump is putting all the pieces in place the groundwork has been laid. Everything the [DS] has done to Trump is actually what they have done, think mirror, payback is coming. Trump is about to gain incredible amount of leverage, controlling the flow of information is key. Tick Tock.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I would hope you would do a little research. Some times things are not available when they are found but a simple search instead of having to be fed would go a long way.

Trump cancels Jan 6 press conference at Mar-a-Lago​

The former president said he'll instead "discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona — It will be a big crowd!"

Nick MonroeCleveland, Ohio

January 4, 2022 8:11 PM2 Mins Reading

Former President Donald Trump initially announced a press conference at his Mar-a-Lago home on the one-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

The event was something that, in the meantime, current President Joe Biden announced he'd be giving a speech of his own as well.

The reasoning behind Trump's decision was laid out in a press release. In it, he explains the "bias and dishonesty" from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Jan. 6 committee and that the corporate media led him to make the decision.
But Trump said this is only a momentary delay, as his Jan. 15 rally in Arizona gives him the chance to talk about what was planned for the Jan. 6 event at Mar-a-Lago.
Trump laid out some questions he had about the House’s Jan. 6 investigation: "Why did Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff forge and change the statement of Congressman Jim Jordan without any consequence? Why will Crazy Nancy Pelosi not provide her communications with the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the House Chief Administrative Officer, or promise to retain these vital messages, which many she has already destroyed — perhaps illegally? Also, why is the primary reason for the people coming to Washington D.C., which is the fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election, not the primary topic of the Unselect Committee's investigation?"
In the meantime, Pelosi's Capitol riot investigation inquiry is asking Fox News host Sean Hannity to cooperate. On Tuesday evening, the panel published texts between Hannity and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

For context, after failing to impeach Trump after the Capitol riot, Democrats tried passing a formal probe panel investigating Jan. 6, 2021. While clearing the House, the Senate didn't pass it. Pelosi continued forward with the project anyway.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm beginning to not like CodeMonkeyZ and The Professor after listening to this interview....

Ron "Code Monkey Z" Watkins: Congressional Candidate Shining Light on Elections

The Professor's Record with David K. Clements Published January 6, 2022​

So perhaps Jovan Pulitzer is right about The Professor? I don't know yet.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I would hope you would do a little research. Some times things are not available when they are found but a simple search instead of having to be fed would go a long way.

Trump cancels Jan 6 press conference at Mar-a-Lago​

The former president said he'll instead "discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona — It will be a big crowd!"

Nick MonroeCleveland, Ohio
January 4, 2022 8:11 PM2 Mins Reading

Former President Donald Trump initially announced a press conference at his Mar-a-Lago home on the one-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

The event was something that, in the meantime, current President Joe Biden announced he'd be giving a speech of his own as well.

The reasoning behind Trump's decision was laid out in a press release. In it, he explains the "bias and dishonesty" from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Jan. 6 committee and that the corporate media led him to make the decision.
But Trump said this is only a momentary delay, as his Jan. 15 rally in Arizona gives him the chance to talk about what was planned for the Jan. 6 event at Mar-a-Lago.
Trump laid out some questions he had about the House’s Jan. 6 investigation: "Why did Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff forge and change the statement of Congressman Jim Jordan without any consequence? Why will Crazy Nancy Pelosi not provide her communications with the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the House Chief Administrative Officer, or promise to retain these vital messages, which many she has already destroyed — perhaps illegally? Also, why is the primary reason for the people coming to Washington D.C., which is the fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election, not the primary topic of the Unselect Committee's investigation?"
In the meantime, Pelosi's Capitol riot investigation inquiry is asking Fox News host Sean Hannity to cooperate. On Tuesday evening, the panel published texts between Hannity and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

For context, after failing to impeach Trump after the Capitol riot, Democrats tried passing a formal probe panel investigating Jan. 6, 2021. While clearing the House, the Senate didn't pass it. Pelosi continued forward with the project anyway.
Thanks for the explanation. The cancelation was upsetting. What's in the texts with Hannity?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. The cancelation was upsetting. What's in the texts with Hannity?
I didn't know there was supposed to be one until it was canceled. Oh well, that's one way to keep expectations low.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This is news you won't see on MSM!
Interesting compilation of today's news in one video. speed 1.75x
Video covers Khazakhstan revolution @ 17 min mark

SITUATION UPDATE 1/6/22​

We The People NEWS
Published January 6, 2022

DEFCON LEVEL 2 CENTCOM, KHAZAKHSTAN GOVERNMENT RESIGNS, REUNIFICATION OF SOVIET UNION, GLOBAL FALSE FLAG IN JANUARY, TRUMP’S RETURN, FEMA NUCLEAR DETONATION DRILL TODAY, WCH CEAST AND DESIST JABS, HRC DEAD?, QFS UPDATE, JUDY BYINGTON, STARLINK, WW3, WALMART CLOSINGS, DUMB WAR UPDATE, PROJECT ODIN, MSM/INTERNET TO GO DOWN AND MORE.

We The People News

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of January 3, 2022​

Monday, 3 January 2022, 20:34 PM

Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Mon. 3 2022
Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author: “Twenty Two Faces: inside the extraordinary life of Jenny Hill and her twenty two multiple personalities.”

“The Price of Liberty”
Independence Day: Remembering D-Day (7/4/21) | Music & the Spoken Word – YouTube

Judy Note: US Inc., the Crown and Vatican were officially bankrupt as of Fri. 31 Dec. 2021. On Sat. 1 Jan. 2022 the Global Currency Reset, NESARA/GESARA and Restoration of the Constitutional Republic were released. We were merely awaiting The Event for liquidity as thousands of Mass Arrests and Military Tribunals continued.

A. What we think we know as of Mon. 3 Jan. 2022:
  • History as we know it has been whitewashed and altered by the Cabal.
  • The Cabal was composed of Global and Political Elites in US Inc., the Crown and Vatican who in a quest for power, worshipped Satan through Pedophilia and Child Sacrifices.
  • The Q movement was formed under President JF Kennedy and has since grown to encompass hundreds of world leaders in a powerful Alliance lead by the US Military that was formed to take down the Cabal and implement the Global Currency Reset, NESARA/ GESARA and freedom for The People worldwide.
  • When President Trump first took office he hired US Attorney General from Utah John Huber and 740 investigators who have since filed over 230,000 sealed indictments for Crimes Against Humanity against Global and Political elites in federal courts across the nation.
  • Those indictments were in the process of being unsealed, with mass arrests and Military Tribunals taking place at GITMO, the US Capitol and other locations across the world.
  • The Vatican through Epstein, controlled and ran International Child Sex Trafficking.
  • The FBI has interviewed alleged Boy Ritualistically Raped Survivor of Freemason Bill Clinton – only one of thousands of world leaders involved in Satan worship.
  • Obama Care was found to be established for one reason: Child Trafficking.
  • ISIS was the creation of the Cabal’s US Inc. and Israel under the Obama Administration.
  • The Cabal has controlled the weather with HAARP.
  • Last week the Alliance took over the Cabal’s CERN CIA Headquarters beneath Geneva Lake in Switzerland – and completed more arrests. The world’s largest particle accelerator, the Hadron Collider (LHC) located at CERN, will start operating with double power in March 2022 after a three-year break.
  • With the main function of the World Health Organization being to make money for pharmaceutical companies, they have controlled the information going to doctors and their patients – which has nothing to do with better health of the public.
  • The US Supreme Court has cancelled universal vaccinations after Fauci and Big Pharma failed to prove all vaccines over the past 32 years were safe for public health.
  • Vaccines have been found to contain toxic ingredients that have been linked to Autism, Cancer, Heart Attacks, Blood Clotting and Death.
  • Bill Gates was behind the Ebola vaccination and worldwide depopulation agenda.
  • Aids was a manmade virus.
  • COVID was manmade and not a virus, with US taxpayer dollars paying for the development of CV-19 under Obama and Dr. Fauci.
  • Our food was full of chemicals and drugs.
  • Cancer was cureable. 42 years ago, the cure for cancer was discovered. https://t.me/TrumpNewsMedia
  • The Federal Reserve owns America. JFK was killed because he was trying to take down the Federal Reserve. 9/11 was an inside job resulting from trying to take down the Federal Reserve and implement GESARA/NESARA.
  • The Global Currency Reset and GESARA/NESARA has been activated, which meant that all bank monies had to be backed by gold, or the bank would be closed.
  • The Chinese Communist Party, Vatican, Crown and US Inc. were behind 2020 Election Fraud that was actually won by Trump with an over 80% vote.
  • The US has been under Military Law since Nov. 3 2020, with the Military answering to Trump. This was allowed in order to catch Political Elites in crimes against Humanity since Obama had pardoned them before he left office.
  • With the CPC Real Estate Giant Evergrande trading suspended, the NY Stock Market was expected to soon crash, which would destroy Tether, which would destroy Bitcoin.
  • Whiplash347 on Mon. 3 Jan: “Hmmm 2 days prior to the event. 6DC = 11pm London.”
B. The Real News for Mon. 3 Jan. 2022:
  • In coming days the Alliance will release Crimes Against Humanity in the largest Military Operation in the history of humanity that was being conducted throughout the planet – much bigger than World War II. The days ahead will change the world.
  • “When all is exposed 98% of Washington DCwill fall.” …Julian Assange
  • Sun. 2 Jan. 2022 DUMB Tunnel Cleanout in full swing. Unusual amount of earthquakes for the last 48 hours. Hyperloops in the tunnels are connecting the DUMBS worldwide. https://t.me/DUMBSandUnderground/14160
  • BREAKING Mon. morning 3 Jan. 2022: New Jersey has just declared a state of emergency for 5 counties: Washington DC, Maryland and parts of NJ are under a Winter storm warning:
  • Evergrande comes under Trump Executive Order 13848: Foreign Election Interference. They have been paying for your rigged elections worldwide and were run by the Crown & their Intelligence Agencies: CIA, Mossad, Mi5, Blackrock & Vanguard.
  • The Crown has had their Assets seized and they crumbling right in front of you even thou it’s done. In Feb/March 2019 The UK Royals had their powers stripped. In the middle of the year the 1871 Act of England was reversed. November 28 was the day the Queen went to hospital and all Royal Assets were seized. This means the whole Commonwealth & Gold etc. The following day was Operation London Bridge. See attack on the bridge. Narwhal Tusk = Prince of Wales. Queen was dead since Nov/Dec 5 2019. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
  • China has managed to accumulate more than half of the world’s corn and other grain reserves, which has led to a sharp increase in prices across the planet.
  • Specialists from the Tokyo Institute of Medical Sciences are working on the creation of a coronavirus vaccine that gives lifelong immunity.
  • Leader of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is running for a second term as the head of the organization without hindrance.
  • The US Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigic and the head of the US Federal Aviation Administration Steve Dixon asked AT&T and Verizon to postpone the planned deployment of fifth-generation high-speed mobile networks (5G) on January 5 due to possible risks to aviation.
  • An interim report on the verification of stolen elections in Texas at the first stage has been published – it shows 700 thousand registered voters who are not eligible to vote.
  • The mobile operator T-Mobile removes links to conservative articles if you send them by text message.
  • The number of journalists participating in White House briefings has been reduced to fourteen socially distanced reporters due to concerns about Omicron.
  • A fully vaccinated US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin tested positive for Covid-19.
  • YouTube starts deleting high-profile interviews about the vaccine with Dr. Robert Malone and Joe Rogan.
  • More than 4,000 flights were canceled on New Year’s Weekend due to staff shortages caused by Omicron and Biden’s vaccination mandates.
  • The Los Angeles Public Schools canceled their vaccination mandate after 30,000 children refused to be vaccinated.
  • Member of the House of Representatives Lauren Bobert promises to hold Twitter accountable for banning Marjorie Taylor Green. Previously, a popular member of the House of Representatives among conservatives, Green was blocked on Twitter.
  • An attempt has been made on the Prime Minister of Haiti. One person was killed and several were injured. The Prime Minister himself was not injured.
  • Former Prosecutor General of Ukraine Lutsenko said that Russian President Putin has dirt on Ukrainian President Zelensky.
  • The wave of Omicron infections will come to an end by February 20, 2022, it is assumed that this is the last mutation of coronavirus infection, said Greek professor Demosthenes Sariannis.
  • Former Twitter director Jack Dorsey: “Bitcoin will soon replace dollars.”
  • The website of the Israeli media “Jerusalem Post” was hacked and damaged.
  • The majority of German residents (57%) no longer trust the Covid figures provided by the government, according to a new survey by INSA (BILD). Only 32% of people still trust official information.
  • The UAE prohibits unvaccinated citizens from leaving the country from January 10.
  • Subscribe to Rocky News: https://t.me/rockynews
Global Economic Collapse:
Wars and Rumors of Wars:
more

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired