• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hmmm... suddenly Garland and the FBI leadership are under quarantine for Covid. Not what would be happening right now that has them all too willing to go into hiding?

Attorney General Merrick Garland tests positive for Covid hours after event with FBI director

Attorney General Merrick Garland tested positive for Covid on Wednesday, just hours after speaking in person at a news conference alongside FBI Director Christopher Wray and other top Biden administration officials.

Garland, who is not symptomatic, asked to be tested for the virus after learning he may have been exposed, the Department of Justice said in a statement. He is fully vaccinated and boosted against Covid and will work from home while isolating for five days, the department said....

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hmmm... suddenly Garland and the FBI leadership are under quarantine for Covid. Not what would be happening right now that has them all too willing to go into hiding?

Attorney General Merrick Garland tests positive for Covid hours after event with FBI director

Attorney General Merrick Garland tested positive for Covid on Wednesday, just hours after speaking in person at a news conference alongside FBI Director Christopher Wray and other top Biden administration officials.

Garland, who is not symptomatic, asked to be tested for the virus after learning he may have been exposed, the Department of Justice said in a statement. He is fully vaccinated and boosted against Covid and will work from home while isolating for five days, the department said....

His last speech was appalling. I hope he finds a cave and never sees another human so that the "virus won't transmit".

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Would be a shame if he got a one way ticket to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
all too willing to go into hiding?
maybe testifying...? We won't be available for public consumption? We're getting our stories straight?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2744A - FOOD SHORTAGES,INFLATION, SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES ARE EVENTS CREATED BY THE [CB]​

The people are beginning to notice the difference, inflation is hitting and the fake news/[CB] have convinced people that wages will keep up, the people are seeing that this is not true. D's 10 billion for covid has been shot down. The Fed took the bait and is now shrinking its balance sheet. The crisis is created by the [CB].

EP. 2744B - PANIC IN DC, COMMS, TRUMP NEVER TELEGRAPHS HIS MOVES, MOVES AND COUNTERMOVES​

Panic in DC, the [DS] players are using covid comms to communicate. They don't know what is next, Trump never telegraphs his moves. The [DS] is now exposed and everything they tried to Trump is now happening to Biden. Moves and Countermoves.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is this where an anon cracked what Keystone meant and Q acknowledged them??

1649333928880.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't post many of these, but this one is particularly good.

SITUATION UPDATE 4/5/22​

We The People NEWS Published April 5, 2022

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is this where an anon cracked what Keystone meant and Q acknowledged them??

View attachment 253712
You can go to this page on Praying Medic's website (link below) and download the PDF for March 7, 2019. In that PDF, from page 34 through page 48, he goes over the info in this Q post in detail. Very interesting.

The video is at the top of the page but if you scroll down this page a bit and you will see the document and in the upper right corner of it, there is a link to download the PDF (if you want a copy of it. if not, you can just read the info online):

Here's an excerpt from page 47:

86) The anon wrote:
We can now infer that Q was saying trump gave Admiral Rogers permission to use Keystone and Activate
malware in order to collect data on DS. Furthermore, who uses a magic wand? A wizard. (W&W)
87) Without confirming his theory, Q commended the anon for his work and encouraged him to keep
digging.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We The Pepe on Telegram

Merrick Garland
Hillary Clinton
Barry Obama
CIA Director Burns
Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Adam Schiff
Psaki Psaki Fye Dolla

and NOW: DC Mayor Muriel Bowser

have all tested postive for COV-Disney strain recently.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We The Pepe on Telegram

Merrick Garland
Hillary Clinton
Barry Obama
CIA Director Burns
Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Adam Schiff
Psaki Psaki Fye Dolla

And Piglosi.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We The Pepe on Telegram

Merrick Garland
Hillary Clinton
Barry Obama
CIA Director Burns
Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Adam Schiff
Psaki Psaki Fye Dolla

Add the drunken Piglosi to this strange list too

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2745A - THE [CB]/BIDEN AGENDA IS NOW SHOWING, COUNTRIES BEGIN TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE [CB] SYSTEM​

The people are now seeing the policies of the [CB] and Biden, now the Airlines are saying you might have to take ground transportation. Countries are now moving away from the [CB] system.

EP. 2745B - DO PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN MODERN US HISTORY WILL GO UNPUNISHED?​

The [DS] is using everything they have right now to fight against the patriots. This is an information war, Trump is a war time president. The [DS] is doing everything they can to protect their crimes from reaching the public, this has already failed, they do not have control over this. AZ AG reports fraud but is not doing anything about it. The people must push and demand justice. When you overthrow a government and cheat your way in and you get caught, laws, nominations are revoked because the puppet government did not have the authority to issue these.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We The Pepe on Telegram

Merrick Garland
Hillary Clinton
Barry Obama
CIA Director Burns
Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Adam Schiff
Psaki Psaki Fye Dolla

One can hope.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde tested positive for Covid-19 just days before policy makers’ next decision, and said the diagnosis won’t affect the operations of her institution.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Pepe Lives Matter on Telegram

Many white hats are going to come out and say things you dont agree with or that may discourage you or confuse you.

As anons we've learned to transcend the noise and trust our own research rather than any one person. This is what makes us special.
When Trump told us to get the vaccine did we? No.

We knew Trump was stopping the Great Reset with what he was doing. We saw through it.

When other white hats say things to discourage us about devolution, q, and anons do we just automatically believe them?

I know I don't.

I'm an anon. I defiantly think for myself. No one person will convince me not to come to my own conclusions and most importantly trust God above anyone.

When white hats say that Ukraine is the good guys do I believe them?

Nope.

We have factual evidence that Zelensky is a nazi puppet, that Soros did a color revolution and took control of the country.

Anons defiantly think for ourselves even when our leaders say something we don't agree with. We are the worst "cult" that anyone's ever heard of and I don't know about you but I love how free thinking we are.

We are unplugged from the Matrix of group think that's why I love us. No one's rhetoric will discourage me and it shouldn't discourage you either.

The power of the anon: We see through what others cannot. This is our super power. The truth will set us free.

Anons have been separated from the rest of the world since 2020.

The plandemic started and we instantaneously stood out.

We didn't buy what the world was selling.

We didn't fall for the psyop.

We were immune.

The differences between us and the average person has been continually highlighted to the point where the entire world seems to say one thing but we refuse to comply. This is what makes us special. Don't back down now Patriots. Speak the truth even if they think we are crazy. Even if our own side calls us crazy:

We've been right about so much and our journey to replace the news is still on track. We may not be perfect but our unique ability to see through the Mockingbird media makes us special.

We stand out like never before for a reason. There's nothing to be ashamed about. In fact I'm proud to be an anon. I'm proud to be unplugged from the Matrix.

Be proud of how far we've come anons.

God woke us up for a reason. Amen?

Morning News Update:

Nunes and q are sending comms if you look closely:

Q was designed to get us involved and wake us up
Make sure to do what God calls you to do.

Valuable video on what a delta is with Q proofs:

Stay encouraged:

Article on anons and Q by Chris Paul:

Did you know?

The normies are waking up:

Trump is a championship level fighter, bloodsport:

Clinton and Veritas:

We've got a few celeb Patriots around:

Happy Flannel Friday:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this will give you pause...

Q April 8, 2022​

Posts by the @q account on Truth Social for April 8, 2022.

My Q archives: https://prayingmedic.com/q-videos/

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Dave Hayes' books

Attachments

• Dave Hayes - Calm Before The Storm (2020).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • Dave Hayes - The Great Awakening (Q Chronicles Book 2) (2020).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this will give you pause...

Q April 8, 2022​

Posts by the @q account on Truth Social for April 8, 2022.

My Q archives: https://prayingmedic.com/q-videos/
Interesting. I wasn't aware Praying Medic was doing videos on @Q on Truth Social.

Is Q On Truth Social? (16 min 38 sec):
Praying Medic Published February 24, 2022​

@Q - Kashin' Out With Kash Patel (11 min 59 sec):
Praying Medic Published February 25, 2022​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2746A - ANOTHER ECONOMIC CONSPIRACY BECOMES TRUTH, [CB] IN THE PROCESS OF DESTROYING ITSELF​

Trump and the patriots set everything up to accelerate the [CB] plan, once it was started there is no stopping it. The [CB] just revealed that the CBDC is not a conspiracy, they are pushing forward with it. YT suspends bitcoin seminar.

EP. 2746B - SCAVINO MESSAGE RECEIVED, THIS IS NOT ANOTHER [4] YEAR ELECTION, 15TH ROUND, KNOCKOUT​

The [DS] is panicking, they are using everything they have to fight against the patriots, but this is failing. Since the US government was overthrown everything the puppet government does will be reversed. Trump and the patriots needed to show the people the truth and sometimes the truth hurts and is painful. Scavino sends message that the 15th round is coming, the punch will be a knockout. Information is key and all patriots need to continue to fight.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting. I wasn't aware Praying Medic was doing videos on @Q on Truth Social.
Q started his account before anyone. The word was Q was posting, but caution was advised (who really knew?).

Apparently, Dave believes it is Q.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM: HACKING HUMANS, DEFYING GOD.​

Two American patriots Julie Formby and Jeff Yarberry join me to discuss the war against God and humanity which is openly being waged by the satanic "elite".

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Q started his account before anyone. The word was Q was posting, but caution was advised (who really knew?).

Apparently, Dave believes it is Q.
He apparently does. I am not with him on that. At least not yet. Due to some of the posts made by @Q himself.
???
Time will tell.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Proofs of Devolution with Praying Medic and Patel Patriot – MSOM Ep. 473​

American Media Periscope Published April 8, 2022

In this episode of MSOM, Sean Morgan interviews Patel Patriot, author of the devolution series and Praying Medic, author of “The Great Awakening” about specific proofs of devolution such as Trump’s inner circle continuing foreign visits.

Patel draws on his research from his series to lay out what happened during and after the Trump presidency that points to devolution. They both give their different perspectives on how Trump comes back.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1649551747010.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A lot from Truth Hammer in the last 2 days

https://t.me/s/TruthHammer/5315

You know what my top worry often is?
It’s how often us anons might be wrong, and not even know it.

My dad often told me about how “real mil intel” teams worked. People organized into groups, with access to appropriate data sources to help them verify things as information unfolds in real-time. If a team has a theory, they could even “shop” it to other groups, and sometimes even to other agencies to try and disprove whatever theory they were working on. In other words they had a closed loop feedback system that wasn’t perfect, but was pretty damn good. And the more important an issue was... the more almost unlimited the access to information and other intel units would be to meet the need.

Anons don’t have that, so many of us have naturally fallen into a loose network and cooperate to try and validate what we’re working on. This is why more than 50 of us came together and formed @WeTheMedia, and there’s a bigger unofficial network of 100’s of us that collaborate daily. We aren’t paid, and we get no professional help, but a few of us have some prior intel (information processing and classification) experience.

But still it’s a concern. We challenge each other every day on ideas, trying to get shit right. Intel also trains you to evaluate the degree of certainty (or lack thereof) with what you think you know about something.

I dearly hope we “get it right” often enough to make a difference and overcome those occasions where we “get it wrong”... because it logically must happen with the near-zero resources that we have. I’m honored and humbled that General Flynn has tagged me in 8 of his last 15 posts on TruthSocial. It means a lot in the context of me worrying if we truly “get it right” often enough to make a positive difference for people.

Thank you Sir
Digital Soldiers 4EVA

https://t.me/s/TruthHammer/5330

Forwarded from
Where We Go 1 We Go All

The Q Posts never said anyone was coming to save us.
They stated that there were military and high named individuals, Such as President Trump fighting WITH US for the same cause.

But the over-all message of the posts was for us to evoke OUR inner fight for truth. The posts implored US to get off our asses, stop waiting around for a savior and become the News OURSELVES! To dig on these losers OURSELVES! And to become the change we want to see in this world.

Anyone spewing the fake tag line that “Q was meant to get us to wait around for a savior and do nothing” clearly never read the posts and is probably being paid to spread this as part of a discouragement psy-op.

Do you spread info every day? Do you keep track of the events of the world? Do you dig on these people and attempt to redpill normies? Good. Then you know for a fact not to fall for this ridiculous notion.

https://t.me/s/TruthHammer/5332

I have never been one of the people who believe “white hats” control everything... and all the bad shit happening was some kind of “show”. Such a viewpoint makes no sense to me at all.

IMO we’ve been in a real struggle between people who are ideological enemies this whole time.

Are their good people with “plans”? Sure, of course. And some of those plans will work out, while others will not. But there’s no secret white hat council that controls all and is LETTING the bad shit happen on purpose to teach us a lesson.

We need to fight like this is a real war, because it is. And there will be casualties. Real people chewed up and broken by the actions of the enemy, who very much would like to extinguish the freedoms of America, and then finish off the other countries as well.

I’m also not a quitter. I don’t need anybody to promise me an easy victory to get me to show up to a fight worth fighting. And once most good people are pushed up against a wall they will remember they feel the same way too.

https://t.me/s/TruthHammer/5362

Ok, Hammer’s deep gut check opinion, after all the recent things I’ve witnessed, and people I’ve talked to.

Feel free to disagree with me, I won’t mind.

I believe God has so arranged things that the will of the people will absolutely tip the scales of America’s future one way or the other. Back towards liberty... or tumbling into further increasing levels of captivity.

The good news? All data indicates we’re on track. Enough people are pissed off, and we just need to keep promoting awareness by exposing the narratives non-stop. People are tracking the turnout in all these little elections across the country where we are sweeping school boards and city council seats up for election.

Expect certain voices to become a LOT more shrill about the whole “don’t vote” thing... because that’s the only way to stop the people from receiving what God has prepared for them.

Agency matters more than most people can possibly imagine. Heaven listens.

Keep fighting. 2022 is a very important step on the path.

Keep red-pilling people over the social and gender engineering issues. If pushed, millions of moms will admit this is going too far.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone spewing the fake tag line that “Q was meant to get us to wait around for a savior and do nothing” clearly never read the posts and is probably being paid to spread this as part of a discouragement psy-op.
Quoted for truth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2747A - EVERYTHING IS IN MOTION, [CB] ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING, THE PEOPLE’S ECONOMY IS EMERGING​

The people are rallying together, they want something to protect their wealth and more and more people are learning how gold and bitcoin can do this. The old economic system is being dismantled and the new economic system is being built by the people. The [DS] [F] black sites are being dismantled.

EP. 2747B - [F] BLACK SITES ARE BEING CLOSED, IRREGULAR WARFARE, A CRITICAL MOMENT IN TIME​

This is irregular warfare, nothing is as it seems. The polls have turned on the [DS]'s plan, the people are awake and it's getting harder and harder for the fake news to keep the narrative. At every turn the lies are being shown to the world and the people are seeing the truth. Soon the people will learn the true evil that has been guiding this country. This is a critical moment in time.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Shootie... listen at 2x speed....

´ Q ´ DEFENDED + + +​

Making A Strong Case For ` Q ` - By David Whitehead.

Many are attacking this movement at the moment. The charges of "LARP' & "PSYOP" & "CONSPIRACY THEORY" by both mainstream and alternative media alike, have already been put out there for everyone to see. However, having researched "Q" for about a year and a half now along with alternative subjects for over 18 years, I felt that a fair trial should be done.

We have had the prosecution, here is my defence for your consideration. I leave it up to you to do your own research, think for yourself, & decide for yourself. I only ask that all the evidence be heard first. For those who believe Q to be a giant hoax/larp/shill/psyop/CT etc, use this info to at the very least to "KNOW THY ENEMY."

I hope you enjoy.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2748A - [CB]/BIDEN ADMIN PANIC, GREAT RESET AGENDA IMPLODING​

The [CB]/[DS] are blaming everything on Putin, fuel, inflation, food shortages, this all has nothing to do with Putin, the [CB]/Biden admin did this on their own, they are responsible. The BRICS are now going against the [CB], panic.

EP. 2748B - THE BIG LIE IS THE [DS] BIG LIE, THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED​

The big lie that the fake news and corrupt politicians have been telling is about to be revealed the same way the HB laptop was revealed to be true. The crime of the century is now being produced and the [DS] is going to throw everything they have to stop it. They are now trying to bring back covid, they are pushing the bird flu to push food shortages. They are trying everything they can, this is all going to fail. The people see the plan. Next round is about to hit the [DS], buckle up.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MUSLIM SPIES IN BIDEN SECRET SERVICE DETAILS EMERGE​

New details emerge from a DOJ memo about the Muslim spies that infiltrated Jill Biden’s Secret Service detail.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

MUSLIM SPIES IN BIDEN SECRET SERVICE DETAILS EMERGE​

New details emerge from a DOJ memo about the Muslim spies that infiltrated Jill Biden’s Secret Service detail.

Nov 4 2017
Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016731
Nov 4 2017 23:15:27 (EST)
[Repost Lost]
Follow HUMA.
Who connects HRC/CF to SA?
Why is this relevant?
Who is the Muslim Brotherhood?
Who has ties to the MB?
Who is Awan?
What is the Awan Group?
Where do they have offices?
Why is this relevant?
Define cash laundering.
What is the relationship between SA & Pakistan?
Why is this relevant?
Why would SA provide tens of millions of dollars to US senior gov't officials?
What does SA obtain in exchange for payment?
Why is access important?
What happened when HRC lost the election of 2016?
How much money was provided to the CF by SA during 15/16?
HRC lost.
Loss of access/power/control.
Does repayment of funds to SA occur? If so, how?
Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was this classified under 'State Secrets'?
Who has access to 'State Secrets'?
Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?
Did the planes all land in the same location?
How many planes carried the cash?
Why is this relevant?
What does this have to do w/ NK?
What does this have to do w/ SA/CF cash donations?
What does this have to do w/ ISIS?
What does this have to do w/ slush funds?
Why is SA so vitally important?
Follow the money.
Who has the money?
What is happening in SA today?
Why is this relevant?
Who was Abdullah bin Abdulaziz?
What events transpired directly thereafter?
How was POTUS greeted compared to other former US President's when in SA?
Why is this relevant?
What is the meaning of this tradition?
What coincidentally was the last Tweet sent out by POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Was that an instruction of some kind?
To who?
Why is this relevant?
Where was POTUS when that Tweet was sent?
Why is that relevant?
What attack took place in SA as operations were undertaken? Flying objects.
What US operators are currently in SA?
Why is this relevant?
Questions provide answers.
Alice & Wonderland

Nov 5 2017

nonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148183670
Nov 5 2017 23:34:15 (EST)
Important Context:
What have you learned about HUMA?
What organization is HUMA?
Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA?
Why is this relevant?
What year(s) did this occur?
Who funded on behalf this President?
Why is this relevant?
What just happened in SA?
Who was arrested?
Funds frozen.
Why would this former President be funded pre-political days?
Repeat.
Important.
Why is the relevance?
Was the MB affiliated to any of these organizations/people?
Fast forward.
Why are the events in SA so important?
Why was JK in SA recently?
Why was POTUS' last Tweet re: SA prior to the happening?
Why was POTUS' Twitter taken down days before under cover of a rogue employee?
Refocus again.
Who was arrested in SA?
Any ownership stakes in US co's?
Why is this relevant?
Twitter.
Las Vegas.
Recent events.
Why would investment be made in a former President pre-political days?
What faith does HUMA represent?
What faith does the MB represent?
What faith does Huma represent?
Who are the bad actors?
Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians?
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief?
Is this possible?
Is the US political / election system corrupt?
Who owns poll machines?
Soros?
Why is this relevant?
They never thought she would lose.
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.
Pray.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
Goodnight BO.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nov 4 2017
Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016731
Nov 4 2017 23:15:27 (EST)
[Repost Lost]
Follow HUMA.
Who connects HRC/CF to SA?
Why is this relevant?
Who is the Muslim Brotherhood?
Who has ties to the MB?
Who is Awan?
What is the Awan Group?
Where do they have offices?
Why is this relevant?
Define cash laundering.
What is the relationship between SA & Pakistan?
Why is this relevant?
Why would SA provide tens of millions of dollars to US senior gov't officials?
What does SA obtain in exchange for payment?
Why is access important?
What happened when HRC lost the election of 2016?
How much money was provided to the CF by SA during 15/16?
HRC lost.
Loss of access/power/control.
Does repayment of funds to SA occur? If so, how?
Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was this classified under 'State Secrets'?
Who has access to 'State Secrets'?
Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?
Did the planes all land in the same location?
How many planes carried the cash?
Why is this relevant?
What does this have to do w/ NK?
What does this have to do w/ SA/CF cash donations?
What does this have to do w/ ISIS?
What does this have to do w/ slush funds?
Why is SA so vitally important?
Follow the money.
Who has the money?
What is happening in SA today?
Why is this relevant?
Who was Abdullah bin Abdulaziz?
What events transpired directly thereafter?
How was POTUS greeted compared to other former US President's when in SA?
Why is this relevant?
What is the meaning of this tradition?
What coincidentally was the last Tweet sent out by POTUS?
Why is this relevant?
Was that an instruction of some kind?
To who?
Why is this relevant?
Where was POTUS when that Tweet was sent?
Why is that relevant?
What attack took place in SA as operations were undertaken? Flying objects.
What US operators are currently in SA?
Why is this relevant?
Questions provide answers.
Alice & Wonderland

Nov 5 2017

nonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148183670
Nov 5 2017 23:34:15 (EST)
Important Context:
What have you learned about HUMA?
What organization is HUMA?
Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA?
Why is this relevant?
Who funded on behalf this President?
Why is this relevant?
What just happened in SA?
Who was arrested?
Funds frozen.
Repeat.
Important.
Why is the relevance?
Was the MB affiliated to any of these organizations/people?
Fast forward.
Why are the events in SA so important?
Why was JK in SA recently?
Why was POTUS' last Tweet re: SA prior to the happening?
Why was POTUS' Twitter taken down days before under cover of a rogue employee?
Refocus again.
Who was arrested in SA?
Any ownership stakes in US co's?
Why is this relevant?
Twitter.
Las Vegas.
Recent events.
Why would investment be made in a former President pre-political days?
What faith does HUMA represent?
What faith does the MB represent?
What faith does Huma represent?
Who are the bad actors?
Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians?
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief?
Is this possible?
Is the US political / election system corrupt?
Who owns poll machines?
Soros?
Why is this relevant?
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.
Pray.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
Goodnight BO.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Let this really sink in
"The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital."