• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Watch the water
Read/listen carefully

"The Coke Lords" are under siege​

Apr 24
There was a wave of police activity in five countries trying to take down some big fish — a criminal network of major High-Value Targets.

Let me tell you about it. The Mob Reporter here with news of coordinated police raids launched on April 20, 2022.

There were searches and arrests in Paraguay, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium and even in Dubai.

Dozens of homes and businesses were searched and at least 20 people were arrested Most surprising though is word from a German investigator that one of the heads of the operation — described as “the main actor” of the group — was arrested in Dubai, which isn’t easy, since Dubai doesn’t have formal extradition treaties with European Union countries. In Paraguay, more than 1,000 cops, agents and prosecutors searched businesses and homes of those suspected of assembling the shipments. Police called it Operation North Atlantic. There is a lot going on with this complicated tale and I lay it all out. Please watch. LINK TO PREVIOUS RAID VIDEO:

Yeah, I don't know that I see a link to this thread though. Certainly a large trafficker but not on the scale or sophistication of a g-men operation that I might expect. Seems more run of the mill successful trafficking.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know that I see a link to this thread though. Certainly a large trafficker but not on the scale or sophistication of a g-men operation that I might expect. Seems more run of the mill successful trafficking.
I'm not surprised.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not surprised.

Hey, I'm just not prone to exaggeration easily. They only named one guy so unless you trace him back to someone big I will stay that way. Sure, 100 tons of Coke is a lot but these people in the Q thread can literally print money. That's way easier and more profitable.

For all we know, this is just the legalized mob taking down some illegal mob competetion.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just not prone to exaggeration easily. They only named one guy so unless you trace him back to someone big I will stay that way. Sure, 100 tons of Coke is a lot but these people in the Q thread can literally print money. That's way easier and more profitable.
You need to read between the lines as they say. But of course this can only be done with a firm grasp and deep study of the Q drops

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From "Kate Awakening"
photo_2022-04-24_10-37-02.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Patel Patriot's Devolution Part 20: Trump Justice!​

pgunnels Published April 24, 2022

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Posted this in the news thread also. Can't stop and wonder how they get away with this. It does seem like the table are turning against the commies.

A few questions.
Who taped this?
Why did they tape this?
What other tapes do they have?
How can he not slink off and crawl in a hole?
Whoever has this must "have it all" and lots more of it.

That brings me to suicide weekend. What if these things are exposed over and over against them all. Then they are all put on notice turn yourself in Monday at 8AM sharp or there will be bounties on your heads. They reflect & realize they are dead either way. They find a red bath robe belt & a door knob & have at it.

Remember killary screeching “If that f-ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses...and it I lose, it’s on all of your heads for screwing up”

My point is they KNOW what they have done and where it leads...........

What are they talking about? Who would be resigning? Biden?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What are they talking about? Who would be resigning? Biden?
That was in January of 2021. They are talking about Trump.
McCarthy is a snake. Trump was surrounded by them, unfortunately.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That was in January of 2021. They are talking about Trump.
McCarthy is a snake. Trump was surrounded by them, unfortunately.
Gotcha...now i am tracking. I forgot that we're in 2022...thought it was this past Jan. :/

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think they are trying to use anything to make Trump ineligible to run in 2024. That's why the riggerd Jan 6th wrap up smear and failed impeachments 1 & 2.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2758A - THE [CB] / [DS] JUST ADMITTED IT, THEY ARE TRAPPED, ANOTHER COUNTRY MAKES A MOVE​

Consumer confidence in the UK is even lower than in 2008 financial crisis. The people are hitting the precipice. The [CB]/[DS] push to bring us into the green new deal and the great reset has failed. They have admitted that the sanctions are having the opposite effect. Another country decides to make bitcoin legal tender.

EP. 2758B - ELECTION FRAUD EXPOSED, MEDIA BLACKOUT, [HRC] TRAPPED, WHITE SWAN EVENT​

The [DS] /[HRC] are panicking, the patriots have caught them in a cover up scheme. There is no escape from this, the more they push the worse it gets. Trump at the rally points out that the election fraud is being exposed. The people are seeing the truth and EM is pulling the bull horn away form the [DS]. Scavino drops clues, a video of a white swan.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RED ALERT WARNING: W.H.O. COUP AGAINST U.S. SOVEREIGNTY IMMINENT!!​

Researcher and American patriot James Roguski joins me to explain how OUR SOVEREIGNTY IS ABOUT TO BE GIVEN AWAY to the World Health Organization unless you ACT now. We have 30 days to sound the alarm and stop this treaty, which is treasonous. #StopTheTreaty

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Devolution - Part 20​

Trump Justice​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8347f947-7d7b-4f07-8624-03000ddabfd3_924x488.jpeg

Patel Patriot

The Devolution Series, along with my interviews and Devolution Power Hours can be found on my website:​

You can find me on Truth Social: @patelpatriot
Find me on Telegram here: https://t.me/patelpatriot
Don’t forget to Subscribe to support my work!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Blueprint on Telegram

After reading @PatelPatriot's 20th installment to his Devolution series focusing on Durham (which is fantastic):

I was reminded of a statement Durham provided on Dec. 9th 2019:

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”

Release of this statement yielded one of my favorite Q proofs of all time. Do you remember it?

Before I lay that proof out and for context, on Nov 11, 2019 via drop 3581, it was Q who first directed us to the realization that both John Durham and the Q campaign were activated on the very same day (Oct. 28, 2017), who put us over target on the importance of Durham's background, and that he was not the only prosecutor Sessions appointed to special assignment outside of DC:

https://qposts.online/post/3581

Therafter, anons connected the dot that Washington crossed the Delaware on a Durham boat and the visual importance of one of my all-time favorite drops, Q 14:

https://qposts.online/post/14

Now back to that Q proof. This proof was a build up from Dec 2 to Dec 9 and this is how it unfolded:

Q Drop 3638—@ 12:15 PM EST
https://qposts.online/post/3638

A 18 USC Chapter 115 § 2385 quote (Advocating Overthrow of Government)

Q Drop 3642—@ 1:31 PM EST
https://qposts.online/post/3642

A photo marker of an IWC watch set to : pm EST and:

"/trip_confirmed2/
/relay_1-99/"

Q Drop 3643—@ 1:54 PM EST
https://qposts.online/post/3643

A re-share of a 2017 drop originally posted at 1:28 pm EST simply stating, "."

Q PROOF—7 DAY DELTA

3 major things all released relating to at exactly : pm EST

1. IG Report
2. Barr Statement
3. Durham Statement (partially quoted above)

Tying into Q 14 (and the others that followed revealing a Military Inelligence investigation, use of State Secerets, and FISA's going both ways), Q 4511 confirmed for me that John Durham is the public face of a joint jurisdiction "MIL-CIV" investigation.

https://qposts.online/post/4511

General Court-Martial: Joint Jurisdiction:

https://www.usmilitarylawyer.com/types-of-court-martial.asp

We also learned from Q that the "Wizards and Warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country," that they are the "'Gaurdians' of intelligence," and that "the council of Wizards & Warlocks cannot be defeated. Nice view up here."

IMO, these drops (15+, 2624) would proof via the creation of Space Force, its self-titled "Gaurdians" name, and "Always Above" motto (nice view up here).

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/0q-...ge/image/68551474/SpaceForce_Guardians.0.jpeg

You're damn right the best is yet to come.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anything in the Q drops about the shitshow in France?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I find this extremely amusing that CNBC would find it newsworthy.

TO5062.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
LL220425.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Perhaps it's all just coincidence but I find the timing interesting.
Julian Assange may be extradited to the U.S. finally, after all this time. Why now? Why not last year or the year before?
Elon Musk bought Twitter today.
What will we hear about next?
Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2759A - [CB] JUST SIGNALED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TRAPPED, NOTHING CAN STOP THIS​

IMF director admits that the printed to much money, they thought know would notice, they thought the global economy would be shutdown. The Fed is trapped, they will not be able to control what is coming. The people are realizing that they need to protect their own wealth.

EP. 2759B - WHEN DO BIRDS SING? PANIC, ANOTHER PIECE ON THE CHESS BOARD HAS BEEN MOVED INTO PLACE​

The [DS] is panicking, Elon Musk just grabbed the bull horn and now the game has changed. The [DS] is ready to fight back, think communication blackout. [HRC] was trapped by Durham, another piece on the chess board has been moved into place. Elon Musk refers to a poem by Robert Frost and it references a storm. All will be revealed to the public.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PcqB0yH.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Good video!
yes, if mainstream media is not taken back little progress can be made. There will always be a good portion of people who wait for mainstream media to tell them what to believe, what to fear and what to support.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2760A - [CB]/[DS] CONTINUALLY SHOW THEIR HAND, THE [CB] PLAN EXPOSED AND FAILED​

The [DS]/[CB] have showed the people their true intentions, they don't care about inflation, fuel prices, they are doing everything to bring us into the Great Reset, the people see it and reject it. The people are realizing that the fiat currency is crashing and they need to protect what they have.

EP. 2760B - [HRC]/[DS] PLAYERS TOOK THE BAIT, TRAP SET, ALL THE WALLS ARE FALLING DOWN​

The [DS]/[HRC] took the bait and fell right into the trap. There is no escape from this, all the walls are falling down. The [DS] is panicking after EM purchased twitter, the patriots have information weaponry which will be used to take down the [DS]. The [DS] censorship days are over, there is no place to hide.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Panicky fuggers
FRRuGybUYAAkWdo

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody is taking the time to define 'Democracy' in the way they're thinking of it....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2761A - WEF TRAPPED, THE GLOBALIST SYSTEM IS DYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES​

The people are seeing the true [CB] economy, inflation is what they have been hiding and now the people can see this. Countries are now abiding by what Russia wants, bankrupting Russia not going well. Biden looking to cancel all student debt, he is literally trying to by votes. BRICS shutdown the globalists system. WEF gets caught in a trap.

Ep 2761b – C Comes Before D, The Next Phase Will Bring Justice, Buckle Up​

The [DS] is struggling to stay alive, they are fighting for their lives. JS sends a message, the letter “C”, C comes before D. Justice is coming. The bullhorn has been taken away from the [DS] and they panicking because the people are going to learn that they have been living in a propaganda illusionary world. The majority was always there but the [DS] tried to mask it with the their [DS] machine, this has come to and end, the next phase will bring justice.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Right in front of us.

Jeffrey Tambor explains the N.W.O. and the Trilateral Commission on Barney Miller in 1981​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651140751825.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
From Blueprint on Telegram

After reading @PatelPatriot's 20th installment to his Devolution series focusing on Durham (which is fantastic):

I was reminded of a statement Durham provided on Dec. 9th 2019:

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”

Release of this statement yielded one of my favorite Q proofs of all time. Do you remember it?

Before I lay that proof out and for context, on Nov 11, 2019 via drop 3581, it was Q who first directed us to the realization that both John Durham and the Q campaign were activated on the very same day (Oct. 28, 2017), who put us over target on the importance of Durham's background, and that he was not the only prosecutor Sessions appointed to special assignment outside of DC:

https://qposts.online/post/3581

Therafter, anons connected the dot that Washington crossed the Delaware on a Durham boat and the visual importance of one of my all-time favorite drops, Q 14:

https://qposts.online/post/14

Now back to that Q proof. This proof was a build up from Dec 2 to Dec 9 and this is how it unfolded:

Q Drop 3638—@ 12:15 PM EST
https://qposts.online/post/3638

A 18 USC Chapter 115 § 2385 quote (Advocating Overthrow of Government)

Q Drop 3642—@ 1:31 PM EST
https://qposts.online/post/3642

A photo marker of an IWC watch set to : pm EST and:

"/trip_confirmed2/
/relay_1-99/"

Q Drop 3643—@ 1:54 PM EST
https://qposts.online/post/3643

A re-share of a 2017 drop originally posted at 1:28 pm EST simply stating, "."

Q PROOF—7 DAY DELTA

3 major things all released relating to at exactly : pm EST

1. IG Report
2. Barr Statement
3. Durham Statement (partially quoted above)

Tying into Q 14 (and the others that followed revealing a Military Inelligence investigation, use of State Secerets, and FISA's going both ways), Q 4511 confirmed for me that John Durham is the public face of a joint jurisdiction "MIL-CIV" investigation.

https://qposts.online/post/4511

General Court-Martial: Joint Jurisdiction:

https://www.usmilitarylawyer.com/types-of-court-martial.asp

We also learned from Q that the "Wizards and Warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country," that they are the "'Gaurdians' of intelligence," and that "the council of Wizards & Warlocks cannot be defeated. Nice view up here."

IMO, these drops (15+, 2624) would proof via the creation of Space Force, its self-titled "Gaurdians" name, and "Always Above" motto (nice view up here).

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/0q-...ge/image/68551474/SpaceForce_Guardians.0.jpeg

You're damn right the best is yet to come.

shootie -- Don't skim this. Read it. It will reassure you a lot.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Right in front of us.

Jeffrey Tambor explains the N.W.O. and the Trilateral Commission on Barney Miller in 1981​

Insert canned laughter

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score