• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have a buddy who works in the railroad...he told me about Union Pacific's halt on shipping fertilizer a week or so back.
too expensive to ship?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
People won't agree to eat the bugs if other food is still affordable.
If you went without anything at all to eat for just three days... when you found a big beetle, you would savor it before swallowing it. <-- TINS

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Back to Q <-- it being the thread title and all.

For those "weak in the knees" regarding how this will all pan out... this is what I totally believe -- both from experience and contemplation:

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

-- Thomas Paine

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Back to Q <-- it being the thread title and all.

For those "weak in the knees" regarding how this will all pan out... this is what I totally believe -- both from experience and contemplation:

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

-- Thomas Paine

Q post #4544

Q4544.jpg

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The Clinton Campaign is about to lose its privilege fight.​

TT220502.jpg

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you went without anything at all to eat for just three days... when you found a big beetle, you would savor it before swallowing it. <-- TINS
I've gone 7 days on just water....and had no desire to eat beatles. not even Paul.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ep 2765a – The People Can No Longer Not See It, The [CB] Agenda Just Came Into Focus​

The economy is falling apart and it’s not happening by accident, this is what the [CB]s want, but more importantly this is where the patriots are leading them. The polls are not in Bidens favor, the people are not with him and the [CB]. The people see the plan very clearly.

EP. 2765B - BOOM WEEK AHEAD, TEAMS ON STANDBY, WAITING FOR THE GREEN LIGHT, NO SLEEP IN DC​

There is panic in DC, the corrupt politicians are not sleeping. Boom week ahead, teams standing by waiting for the green light. The patriots planned this for the right moment, Durham, Election Fraud, Crimes against humanity all standing by, the information weapons are locked and loaded. The [DS] is trapped and they have lost their ability to function, the clock is ticking down.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651573186606.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651573361055.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've gone 7 days on just water....and had no desire to eat beatles. not even Paul.
Musta been overweight. The statement was assuming GI-training physical condition. A fighting-fit human has real hunger trouble after two days. By day three, snails and bugs and snakes look good. TINS

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wow. I din' know Q had quoted Thomas Paine too.
Now you do buddy! :green tea:

Mr Songsung among a small handful of others is providing a very high caliber service to our community and should be commended and held in high regard

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO; EVERY court in America has been compromised, including SCOTUS
Aren't you glad that you know there is a fix going on right now?

WWG1WGA <-- For this, They Must Be Shown. The mood of baseline America has shifted... and is shifting faster every day.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

WWG1WGA <-- For this, They Must Be Shown. The mood of baseline America has shifted... and is shifting faster every day.
Getting harder & harder to ignore

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I don't KNOW that for sure sir. I hope you're right!

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't KNOW that for sure sir. I hope you're right!
But the question of the day is, looking around, does the DS look more in control now that Xiden is "president"?

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
But the question of the day is, looking around, does the DS look more in control now that Xiden is "president"?
I can't differentiate truth from propaganda. The fact that Xiden has been 'in power' for so long tells me we still aren't out of the woods yet. All the talk is great (I mean that). but we will need something more....much more, and soon...for me to be as confident as you guys. Call me impatient all you want. People are dying and we're not seeing much more than destruction of our economy and the tearing apart of our social fabric.

They need to be shown? Fine, let's show them!! So far they seem to be unconvinced. Where's the kracken?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2766A - THE [CB] IS DONE, NO DEALS, NO ESCAPE, THE CRISIS IS COMING​

The [DS]/[CB] have played their hand and it didn't work, the [CB] is done they just don't know it yet. The crisis is approaching and as the Fed continues to raise rates the system breaks down even faster than anticipated. The people are watching it all play out.

EP. 2766B - [DS] DEPLOYS ALL ASSETS, RULE OF LAW, SUPREME COURT COMES INTO FOCUS​

The [DS] just made a move, the played their hand by stealing information from the SC and then publishing it. They are trying to use it to for the midterms and to push riots, this time it' not going to work, the funding is gone and people are not in lockdown. They will not get the rally turn out for the midterms. The SC will pushing the decision making power for abortions back to the state and the legislators. The [DS] is trying everything, think of the timing, 2000 mules debuted and the leak happened almost at the same time. Election fraud and the SC are in now in focus.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DOD CHEMICAL & BIOLOGICAL PROGRAMS REVEAL FAUCI & NANOBOTS RESEARCH​

A paper trail leads from DOD funding of biological and chemical weapons, straight to Anthony Fauci and Ukrainian biolabs…

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651630908046.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651630996476.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651631100571.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651631138889.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Something we here have known for some time now and yes, I realize the sheep must be shown but, will they even consider anything other than what the man on TV and their government constantly drill into their weak minds?

I can't see how I can be optimistic considering watching many of those same people's behavior over the past 2 years of lock downs, masks and jabs.

We'll see I suppose

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Red 2 happened, but I forget what it was.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Something we here have known for some time now and yes, I realize the sheep must be shown but, will they even consider anything other than what the man on TV and their government constantly drill into their weak minds?

I can't see how I can be optimistic considering watching many of those same people's behavior over the past 2 years of lock downs, masks and jabs.

We'll see I suppose
It's a dream world they're living in and they don't know it.

That's why it's called "The Great Awakening"...

Once you 'see' it you can't not 'see' it....

sex-flowers.gif

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's a dream world they're living in and they don't know it.

That's why it's called "The Great Awakening"...

Once you 'see' it you can't not 'see' it....

Convincing them to 'see it' is the challenge here? 2000 Mules is supposed to be an eye opener but charging money to see it seems to me not to be the best approach