• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Convincing them to 'see it' is the challenge here? 2000 Mules is supposed to be an eye opener but charging money to see it seems to me not to be the best approach

Yeah, there is no way I'm paying $20 to watch. Come on man.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, there is no way I'm paying $20 to watch. Come on man.
Pretty simple... get a group of people together and watch it!

If you go to the movies you'll blow $20 in a few minutes before watching the movie.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Pretty simple... get a group of people together and watch it!

If you go to the movies you'll blow $20 in a few minutes before watching the movie.

At least I would expect some entertainment... But I rarely go to the movies to be fair. Plus, I already know almost all of this information. Yeah, the lefties use non-profits to cheat. Hello, McFly where ya been?

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Seems like this is a way to reach ignorant white female soccer moms that don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. None of them are going to watch a documentary movie on Rumble.... but if this thing starts getting some buzz then these morons might 'rent' it or go see it at the theater. I think it's a good strategy. We need to reach the braindead zombies and none of them are going to watch an internet documentary. Plus being in a theater "legitimizes" it to these mouth breathers same as if Lester Holt was on tv telling them what to think. It's on tv it must be real! It's in the theater it must be true!

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
At least I would expect some entertainment... But I rarely go to the movies to be fair. Plus, I already know almost all of this information. Yeah, the lefties use non-profits to cheat. Hello, McFly where ya been?
Great points for sure....

The people who understand how important this movie might be don't need to see it. The people who have no idea what it's about or how important it may be won't spend $20 of their hard earned dough to find out.

I'm not sure this is a great plan.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems like this is a way to reach ignorant white female soccer moms that don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. None of them are going to watch a documentary movie on Rumble.... but if this thing starts getting some buzz then these morons might 'rent' it or go see it at the theater. I think it's a good strategy. We need to reach the braindead zombies and none of them are going to watch an internet documentary. Plus being in a theater "legitimizes" it to these mouth breathers same as if Lester Holt was on tv telling them what to think. It's on tv it must be real! It's in the theater it must be true!
Lester Holt will tell them it's another right wing conspiracy theory and recommend not to waste time watching it. All they'll know and hold true is provided exclusively by the man on the TV

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Musta been overweight. The statement was assuming GI-training physical condition. A fighting-fit human has real hunger trouble after two days. By day three, snails and bugs and snakes look good. TINS
I was in some of the best shape in my life - running 30 miles a week, hitting the gym...did some spiritual fasting a few times, was running 3 miles on day 3 of the fast at a pretty good pace.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's a dream world they're living in and they don't know it.

That's why it's called "The Great Awakening"...

Once you 'see' it you can't not 'see' it....

They didn't get it....... GH.

IT'S RIGHT THERE! Is this easier to see? LOOK AGAIN!

1651709610100.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To anyone interested in the Musk deal. Short video at link.

https://t.me/s/drawandstrikechannel/40456
Brian Cates - Political Columnist ★★★
Forwarded from
BioClandestine

Well folks, you don’t have to believe me, you heard it from Nunes’ mouth that Trump encouraged Elon to buy Twitter. Trump and his camp support Elon and his mission.

Just as I suspected and laid out for you all over the past few weeks, the entire timeline reeks of white hat involvement. It was calculated, methodical, strategical, well timed to maximize damage and enemy exposure, and captivated a massive global audience. Moves and countermoves were flawlessly projected and executed and the enemy not only lost control of one of their most powerful brainwashing assets, but also exposed their own corruption whilst under the world spotlight.

Notice how Trump and his team waited until AFTER Twitter was fully secure, before going public that they were involved.

Now does it make more sense why the left-wing media complex went scorched earth on Elon and declared this as the greatest threat to democracy? Why the Biden admin went full blown authoritarian dictator and created the Ministry of Truth? Because they knew Trump was involved in this move. They knew Elon was working with Trump to some extent. They knew this path leads to the end of their reign.

All the while, Trump is off screen, in the shadows. Just quietly working on TruthSocial, saying he’s not coming back to Twitter, etc. Giving off the OPTICS that he is distant from the entire situation. When in reality, he was advising it. And in all likelihood, based on the success and the Modus Operandi, it’s clear to me that Elon had significant operational help from Trump and military assets.

Now, why did Elon and Trump ensure that Trump seemed distant from the operation? TO TARGET THE NORMIES.

If Trump would have been linked to this deal before it was finalized, the centrists and leftists would have immediately discredited it and be less likely to pay attention. Because they are, quite literally, programmed to despise anything associated with Trump. By Trump appearing uninvolved, the story was followed by centrists and leftists as well, and allowed for this operation to result in a broader range of normies waking up to the reality of censorship online and the war on truth.

Conservatives are already all too aware of this reality, so there was no need to try and target that base. This was designed to penetrate centrist/left-wing echo chambers.

You’re welcome to believe all of this happened on accident and just so happened to be massively beneficial to Trump and his political campaign. I’m more inclined to believe that this was a meticulously calculated normie-waking operation, specifically designed to target centrists and leftists. Coordinated and advised by Trump and white hats.

Keep in mind Elon is the US MIL’s highest paid contractor… and the US MIL supports Trump.

Get the picture?

-Clandestine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Convincing them to 'see it' is the challenge here? 2000 Mules is supposed to be an eye opener but charging money to see it seems to me not to be the best approach
Rumor has it that it will be free on Rumble for the cheapskates.... patience.

I wonder how much Dinesh spent putting that film together? $500K? $1M?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2767A - THE [CB] JUST DID IT, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, PLANNED ALONG TIME AGO​

Bidenflation is now hitting hard, the trade deficit soars over 100 billion for the first time ever. The colleges need to be reigned in, the student loan program bloated them. Wheat conditions are poor, the [CB] is trying to push the people into the GR, this is failing. People transition into BC and HODL.

EP. 2767B - MUCH WILL BE REVEALED, RENEGADE PANICKING, THE DEAL KEPT IRAN QUIET, CONTROL LOST​

The [DS] is fighting for their lives, they are running out of ammunition, the push to get people on their side is failing. They will now push everything they have because they know if they lose the midterms it's game over, control will be lost. Iran is next, the deal was kept Iran quiet, Trump took control, will they reveal certain information, tick tock. Renegade is panicking. Scavino sends message, much will be revealed, but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 10.19.23 PM.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What is this "devolution" I keep seeing here and there? I must have missed the definition...
Just duckie "Devolution Explanation Law of War" <-- ALL very good news.

You will not only learn what you seek, you will be quite uplifted in what is coming in our future.

Oh: And know this, too: Activation of the LAW was done the first thing Trump did when he got elected.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Rumor has it that it will be free on Rumble for the cheapskates.... patience.

I wonder how much Dinesh spent putting that film together? $500K? $1M?

I'm sure buying all that cell phone data is not cheap. That probably cost millions alone. But I maybe would have preferred more upfront funding but hey, his film, his choice.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The best approach would be for FOX News to present it, right?

FOX News has buried it. The whole of MSM is controlled by the Cabal.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The best approach would be for FOX News to present it, right?

FOX News has buried it. The whole of MSM is controlled by the Cabal.
We all knew that Walt (Fox being controlled opposition), only now will a few other people start to realize it but, as the TV culture in America is still extremely strong and the cabal (AKA tribe) knows it, they'll keep pumping out the 'conservative' propaganda and the red neck TV watchers will continue to watch

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What is this "devolution" I keep seeing here and there? I must have missed the definition...
Pop some corn and watch... this one is free....

If the 2020 US presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump, is it possible the military was prepared well in advance of this election to monitor for fraud? Is there any evidence to indicate that white hats in the American government knew Biden would steal the election and caught him, triggering a continuity of government plan to save the republic? Based on the research of Patel Patriot, DEVOLVED is a series investigating the concept of “devolution” which is when a government’s chain of command is decentralized to circumvent the Constitutional provisions for succession.

DEVOLVED | Vol 1 - A Fortified Election​

DEVOLVED | Vol 2 - Two Sides of the Same Coin​

DEVOLVED | Vol 3 - A New Cold War​

DEVOLVED | Vol 4 - Drain the Swamp​

and if you want to read all about it...

Read the article series: www.devolution.link
Telegram: https://t.me/s/patelpatriot

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
2 for the price of 1

President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night​

By Jim Hoft
Published May 5, 2022

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I feel like the first 10-12 minutes of this is directed right at Shooti, or the other, but nothing is happening guys.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Trying to keep this Q stuff here............

1651788324801.png

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Left wing doxxes home addresses of conservitive justices........

Sep 27, 2018 10:01:20 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 302
Supreme Court Justice(s) to receive FULL TIME security detail(s) - (pending). Q
3y, 7m, 1w, 22h, 24m ago
8chan patriotsfight

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2768A - THE OTHER [CB]S ARE FOLLOWING THE FED, RIGHT ON SCHEDULE​

Manufacturing jobs are terrible, employers are thinking about laying off, the economy is headed into a recession, the other parts of the world are already experiencing this. Fed raising rates will hurt the housing industry and more. The blame game has begun.

EP. 2768B - TRUMP READIES THE OFFENSIVE, 2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED & STOLEN,READY TO STAND, DRAIN IT​

Durham is winning and the [DS] knows that the information that they tried to keep hidden is about to see the light, tick tock time is running out. Trump readies the offensive, he is now pointing to 2000 mules showing how the election was rigged and stolen. If there are question about 5 locations what about the rest of the country, because when you add us the ballots from the mules, Trump won. It's time to drain the swamp fully, ready to stand

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2769A - FAKE NEWS CAN NO LONGER SPIN THE ECONOMIC NEWS, GAME OVER​

The blame game has begun, now the WH Economic advisor says spending is not the cause of inflation. Baby formula shortages are happening across the US. Fake news cannot spin the economic situation anymore. Optics are important, and all eyes are on [JB] and the Fed.

EP. 2769B - WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE DESTABILIZATION PHASE, PLAYBOOK KNOWN, OBJECTIVE [END] CHECKMATE​

The [DS] has brought the people to the destabilization phase, the patriots know the playbook. The push to remove MTG has failed. Taiwan is building. The patriots might have sent a message letting us know that its go time. A video was put out talking about a ghost in the machine. The patriots are now ready for the offensive, the pieces have come together and the bull horn was taking away and given back to the people. The fireworks about to begin, buckle up and enjoy the show. Panic in DC.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THEIR OWN EVIL WILL DEVOUR THEM -- MEL K​

Mel K joins returns to SGT Report to discuss, well everything. In fact, we talked so long that we went nearly two hours processing the crimes of our criminal government - and world government. This is part 1 of 2. Thanks for tuning in.

FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION LUCIFERIANS -- MEL K, PART TWO​

This is part two of my two-hour long conversation with Mel K, thanks for tuning in!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Harvard University Muslim Alumni = HUMA

Dr. Oz is Muslim and is an alumni of Harvard
How many Harvard University Alumni who happen to be Muslim are involved in the bio stuff, the shots, the child trafficking and the human organ harvesting for profits?

Dr. Oz rabbit hole so far: Pompeo, who i believe is Trump's right hand man, just came out and suggested that Oz was a national security threat.

What we know is that Oz was working for a child care company in the 90s called Usana which is is closely connected to China. We have video footage of him saying he worked for the 301 hospital which is literally controlled by the Chinese military. Strangely enough 301 is the number for organ harvesting.

Now get this. The 301 hospital is also connected somehow with Kim Jong Un's fake death which he says was a stunt to sniff out traitors.

Oz also has strong ties to the Turkish government via an airline. There's much more to this story than meets the eye and it's unclear how it all fits together. Drop sauce in comments if you find anything else anons. I wish I could ascertain how it all ties together.

One other note. Is c_a =301 ?

H/T julians rum, awakened outlaw and Lisa Mei for assistance.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
#RobertSpalding #Taiwan #China
Behind China’s Lockdown Madness | CLIP | American Thought Leaders

Previously, in part one of my interview with retired Brigadier General Robert Spalding, he broke down the Chinese regime’s strategy of unrestricted warfare, which is detailed in his latest book “War Without Rules: China’s Playbook for Global Domination.” Now in part two, we discuss what’s really going on behind China’s new round of draconian lockdowns. Is it potentially related to Xi Jinping’s plans for Taiwan?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

How many Harvard University Alumni who happen to be Muslim are involved in the bio stuff, the shots, the child trafficking and the human organ harvesting for profits?

Dr. Oz rabbit hole so far: Pompeo, who i believe is Trump's right hand man, just came out and suggested that Oz was a national security threat.

What we know is that Oz was working for a child care company in the 90s called Usana which is is closely connected to China. We have video footage of him saying he worked for the 301 hospital which is literally controlled by the Chinese military. Strangely enough 301 is the number for organ harvesting.

Now get this. The 301 hospital is also connected somehow with Kim Jong Un's fake death which he says was a stunt to sniff out traitors.

Oz also has strong ties to the Turkish government via an airline. There's much more to this story than meets the eye and it's unclear how it all fits together. Drop sauce in comments if you find anything else anons. I wish I could ascertain how it all ties together.

Freaking hanity has been pushing him and was on his show recently as I was driving around.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CHARLENE BOLLINGER - FAKE NEWS HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS PROPAGANDA, THE PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THIS CONTROL​

Charlene is the creator of the new docu-series Propaganda Exposed. The discussion begins with Charlene explaining her new documentary. How the fake news is used to propagandize the people. Propaganda is used throughout our country to control us and now the people are waking up to the truth and the people are breaking this control.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Great find

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 1.46.46 PM.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Freaking hanity has been pushing him and was on his show recently as I was driving around.
Haven't you got Hannity figured out yet?

Best advice I can give anyone is...
Be careful who you follow these days! There are land 'minds' everywhere!