• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In terms of not rallying others to "The Cause", and in terms of a long -- and noted -- history here of negative views (now abated greatly, I must say, and good on ya), that is a form of surrender; the inability/hesitancy to look up, but the constancy to look low.

Progress has clearly been made, that's for damn' sure.
old habits die hard and you need to realize not everyone is ready to jump into every situation with both feet without good reason.

yes, progress is being made and I've noticed that of late. You're right, I'm no longer totally doubtful but my trepidation hasn't disappeared.
Taking the 'my way or the highway' approach with everyone may not be a one size fits all with many people Walt....just sayin

You know I luv ya man and I know your mind and heart have been in the right place every step of the way!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Barring a nukular war... it's just gonna take time to ferret out all the weasels....

America is waking up... not all of it, but folks who actually can make coherent sentences and are able to think outside of the two party mind game.

Not everyone is 'Following the Stars' and being blinded by glitz and glamor. Some folks actually care about the Nation and see what is going on. Most everyone here on GIM I suspect?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Feds Researched Ultra Maga & Vaxx Messaging, Boebert in Danger & Sussman Testimony​

The surprising origins of Ultra Mega and vaxx talking points from US gov, Lauren Boebert targeted for removal and Sussman testimony reveals why he will be convicted.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Contrary to what some here may think, I'm not dumb!
Retarded Now what?.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now let's take a look at the AVERAGE American. My next door neighbor had no idea what "2000 Mules" was. <-- Look around you; could you walk up to someone you know and ask them what the name of the prosecuting attorney is in the Sussman case? Well, you could, but they would not know the name, and what is worse, they would not know who the fuck Sussman is and what he did.

"The American public is one immense ass." <-- Randolph Hearst

Case in point...

photo_2022-05-19_20-53-58.jpg

My fear is that by trusting that this is the plan, we're taking on more and more damage every day and if, by some chance, this ISN'T the plan, or the plan somehow falters, we're going to be way too far gone at that point to ever hope to recover.
The Constitution, the 'Law of the Land', is the only way forward. Dave (X22Report) has said many times that everything has to be done legally to get the people to back the results. Unfortunately, most 'people' are armchair QB's expecting Perry Mason results. The legal system takes a loooong time as my sig suggests.

Trump said: "I caught them all." and I believe he did. If you've read "The Art of the Deal" (aka The Art of War) you know he doesn't fail very often and when he does fail it turns out it's actually to his advantage (his billion $ bankruptcy? He had the banks by the balls!)??

Back in 2012 he 'suggested' the elections were rigged which tells me he didn't just fall off the turnip truck. His best friend JFK Jr died back in 1999 and I suspect Trump knew that was 'no accident'. He most certainly 'followed' politics before then, but after that I think he put a plan together. The amazing success of "The Apprentice" gave him National exposure. The guy was a winner. A 'Star' that people followed. Everything he touched turned to gold. You could't buy that kind of exposure. He got it for free! Everyone knew who Trump was after that. A no nonsense father-figure boss of a guy. A real leader - not some mealy-mouthed politician speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

Did top military approach him and ask him to run? Possibly. He had their best interests "the Nation" in mind. A true blue American. They probably saw the direction we were headed in. They have the intel. They survived the "Obama purge". Could be they worked out a plan together...? I don't know, but the end result is Trump won and unseated the Hillary "You might ask why I'm not 50 points ahead!" Manchurian candidate!

Then all hell broke loose.

It is a lot better to fight your way the hell out
and there are plenty of American Patriots who understand what needs to be done if ever that becomes reality.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Constitution, the 'Law of the Land', is the only way forward. Dave (X22Report) has said many times that everything has to be done legally to get the people to back the results. Unfortunately, most 'people' are armchair QB's expecting Perry Mason results. The legal system takes a loooong time as my sig suggests.
I get it but, beware not to poo poo the damage being done every day while the legal stuff plays out! It's significant and compiling more and more every day

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But is it 'permanent' damage?

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
But is it 'permanent' damage?
Much of it will be, yes.
  • Ask the small business owners who no longer have their business after the shutdowns in 2021
  • Ask family of the dead and damaged people from the clot shots mandated by the illegitimate government
  • Ask the truckers who can no longer afford to pay $6.50 a gallon for diesel and still make a profit
The devil is always in the details. I'm not longer the negative nanny I once was but, that doesn't mean I'm not still asking questions

Last edited:

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Much of it will be, yes.
  • Ask the small business owners who no longer have their business after the shutdowns in 2021
  • Ask family of the dead and damaged people from the clot shots mandated by the illegitimate government
  • Ask the truckers who can no longer afford to pay $6.50 a gallon for diesel and still make a profit
The devil is always in the details. I'm not longer the negative nanny I once was but that doesn't mean I'm not still asking questions
Yep. My thinking is several people will be flat broke or dead. I don't see this ending before the 2024 conventions. It wouldn't suprise me if the Q team might just give the Pedo a 2nd term or give VP blowjob the gig in 24.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
To add to my post here is a small rural redneck town in Virginia with a population of about 2200.

"Residents are looking at tax increases in next year’s $5.5 million proposed budget.
The proposed 2022-23 budget includes an increase in water rates of 5% inside corporate limits and 2.5% outside corporate limits. The budget also proposes a sewer rate increase of 6% inside the corporate limits and no increase outside corporate limits.
The fee for residential water and sewer new connections is proposed to increase to $1,200.

The real estate tax is proposed to increase from 17 cents to 19 cents per $100 of assessed value. The personal property tax is looking at an increase of 5 cents to 35 cents per $100 of assessed value.
The budget proposes a 2.5% cost of living adjustment and a 2.5% merit system for employees while Anthem has notified the town that health insurance will be increasing 8%."

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
To add to my post here is a small rural redneck town in Virginia with a population of about 2200.

"Residents are looking at tax increases in next year’s $5.5 million proposed budget.
The proposed 2022-23 budget includes an increase in water rates of 5% inside corporate limits and 2.5% outside corporate limits. The budget also proposes a sewer rate increase of 6% inside the corporate limits and no increase outside corporate limits.
The fee for residential water and sewer new connections is proposed to increase to $1,200.

The real estate tax is proposed to increase from 17 cents to 19 cents per $100 of assessed value. The personal property tax is looking at an increase of 5 cents to 35 cents per $100 of assessed value.
The budget proposes a 2.5% cost of living adjustment and a 2.5% merit system for employees while Anthem has notified the town that health insurance will be increasing 8%."
Yep, all taxes are theft, RE taxes are grand theft and never, ever go away. No one actually owns real estate, RE is leased from the local government every year until the tenant dies, then someone else takes over the lease until they die and....well, you get the picture

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Once government gets a hold of its 'position' it never declines. It adds to it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Agree with most above. What bothers me is the timing of everything. If we are to resist as under prepped people we need good weather as few can survive in the cold and fight.

I also think if TSHTF anyone with a few weeks to a month of supplies will be better than 90% of the others.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter (Pepe Lives Matter)]
America is not dying.
America will live.
You are watching a rebirth.
America and the world go down into the precipice and emerge even greater than before.
This is why faith is required now more than ever.
When all hope looks lost: God sees through the birthing process. Faith peers through this pain with precision.
It might be messy but it's beautiful. Stories of courage, faith, and hope are being created in this time.
Keep your eyes fixed on these things and a shield will cover you.
When this is all said and done we will all be extremely grateful this happened.
We were living in an illusion.
A slave system fabricated by the cabal and it was God who saved us.
Patriots will win the day.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2780A - GATES JUST CONFIRMED IT ALL, NOW THE PEOPLE KNOW THE ECONOMIC TRUTH​

Elon Musk calls out the scam green agenda. Gas is going through the roof and the Biden Administration is sending billions to Ukraine. 54 countries have now opened an account with Gazprom. Gates says the quiet part out-loud, CBDC yes, Bitcoin No.

EP. 2780B - [HRC] APPROVED THE ALPHA BANK HOAX, DURHAM’S PATH IS CLEAR, BUCKLE UP​

The [DS] is now in trouble, the walls are closing in on [HRC], Mook who was under oath reported that [HRC] signed off on the Alpha Bank Hoax, Boom. The [DS] power is evaporating and the patriots have the power. They [DS] will now push as much as they can to get the people to do what they want. They are now going all out with fear and vaccines. The patriots have the leverage, the people are awake, this plan has failed before it even got started.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
An Update On Sumpin' Profound:

Remember Q said "It is bigger than you can imagine." ?

Well -- let us check to see if "Future Proves Past" by seeing if today's cabal summary is truly bigger than you could have imagined.

Let us posit the cabal wins. The reasons:

1. Plagues have decimated the human population
2. Races are at active war
3. Commerce is essentially nonexistent
4. Overwhelmed local police
5. Total loss of confidence in government at all levels
6. Stalemate war expanding
7. VAXX deaths increasing
8. Newly developed plagues released into the human population
9. All MSM controlled by the cabal

Look at the above and ask yourself if, truly, you would have imagined where we are right now? That you had even watched a video of an elite saying he planned to greatly reduce the world's population? And HOW it would be done? Do we have food shortages and projected total outages?

Do we have an openly manipulated stock market? Do we have an "at the brink" Bolivar = Dollar? Can you get a gang together an empty any store in cities? Was there total fraud exposed in the election?

So -- I was sorta astonished listing how close we are and how absolutely TRUE the Q statement was:

Elite domination of the earth and 1984 for the human race.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Bigger than you could imagine"

Prove me Q wrong.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Andrew Jackson’s Playbook Aka The Plan​

Andrew Jackson’s Playbook Aka The Plan by Quinn Dixsept​

Andrew Jackson’s Playbook aka The Plan

Q often stated “trust the plan” and also “Playbook known”. We know the deep state has a plan, the Great Reset, but what is our plan?

The deep states Playbook is the same as the Nazi Playbook, single out a race and make the rest of the world hate it.

Nazis picked the Jewish people. The neo Nazis have chosen white people and are using CRT and crazy larpers in the exact same way the old time Nazis did.

So how do we counter their plan with a plan of our own?

Since the deep state has gone back to using an old Playbook, Trump has gone back to using an old Playbook too, that of President Andrew Jackson.

Trump and Jackson both wanted to destroy the central bank.

President Jackson took on that cabal, same as Trump, which centered around the Bank of the United States.

The central bank has no accountability and has too much influence over the electoral process.

Jackson called the Bank of the United States a “monster,” and denounced its “power and corruption.” He charged it with interfering in the political process and bribing elected officials and journalists with “loans” so that they would do its bidding.

The modern central bank uses loans bribery and blackmail in the exact same way. This is how long we’ve been controlled by the central bank of America.

The American people saw Jackson as their champion against moneyed interests that were corrupting the political body in the same way we see Trump as our champion.

Today, President Trump , like Jackson, is facing an elite and unaccountable force that holds undue power over the course of American domestic and foreign policy. As in Jackson’s war against the Bank of the United States, Trump must destroy these forces.

Jackson’s plan was in three planks;

The first plank involved draining the swamp. Jackson knew that people who became entrenched in political circles were prone to becoming corrupt, incompetent and lazy

Jackson went in and cleaned house, getting rid of the old guard and replacing it with new people that shared similar goals for the United States.

Trump used this philosophy very carefully. He placed people in key positions and had no problem moving them out and someone else in when they had served their purpose.

The second major plank of Jacksonianism was an acute resistance to crony capitalism, the collaborative relationship between big government and big business, in which the government interferes with the free market to pick winners and losers.

Jackson’s solution was to reel in corporate welfare and to sever the corrupt ties between business and government whenever possible. Jackson also set out to destroy the central bank.

On September 10, 1833, President Jackson announced that the government will no longer use the Second Bank of the United States, the country’s national bank. He then used his executive power to remove all federal funds from the bank. Jackson’s message to the people; “It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purpose. … “the humble members of society—the farmers, mechanics, and laborers—who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government.”

This reminds me of Trumps speech, in my opinion the greatest speech of all time;

Trump was facing a far bigger monster so he had to use a far bigger weapon. What was Trump’s weapon? Us, the American people. Trump called for boycotts of major corporations, he negotiated deals that benefitted the American people bringing back manufacturing and incentivizing farmers and industry.

The major corporations and the government threw everything at Trump, investigations, scandals, impeachment’s, even a pandemic but he used all that as a distraction while he worked behind the scenes and did this; During March 2020, secretly and without any media coverage Trump merged the Fed and Treasury into one organization. For all intents and purposes, the Fed was just bankrupted.

Q drop 3904; “This is not another [4] year election.” Q links to this tweet by Ironbelly; “RIP Federal Reserve!!!

This is Huge!!!!

“This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump." Which links to this article; https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-cure-risks-being-worse-110052807.html

Jackson third plank was an aggressive military and foreign posture in the world.

Jackson invested heavily in the Navy as a prime weapon for preventing the abuse of American citizens around the globe.

Jackson threatened to unleash the American military might against countries that he felt were treating the United States unfairly.

Jacksonian demanded respect for the rights of American citizens and America’s national interests abroad. He convinced foreign powers not to assault America and to respond positively to America’s demands in trade and other deals.

Despite Jackson’s aggressive nature or more likely because of it, the United States was not embroiled in any major wars during Jackson’s presidency, and the country secured more trade agreements than under any previous administration.

Sound familiar? It should because Trump did the exact same thing.

Trump rebuilt our military and created Space Force. He got NATO countries to pay up. He promoted peace through strength during his Presidency and ended wars instead of starting them. He made effective trade deals with China and got Mexico to guard the border.

Jackson was a nationalist, but he was also a federalist: he thought that most policies should be left to the states.

Trump also subscribed to this philosophy of encouraging states to clean up their elections and let the people decide how their states should be governed. During the pandemic he left the states to decide, for the most part, how to handle it. We saw a big difference between the red and blue states.

In a nutshell our plan is to:

1. Drain the swamp and return power to the states.

2. End the central bank and corporate influence over government and elections

3. Build and maintain a Strong military and negotiate fair trade deals for America.

Trump is using Jackson’s plan to save America and it’s working.

Subscribe to SuperNana’s Newsletter

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Admiralty law? Military law ? Are they watching ?
Pass me the moral compass .. I will get it sorted out!!
Watch the water. Maritime admiralty law?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653264762777.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653272377702.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653299813202.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-23_12-58-53.jpg

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Why was 'He whom sall not be named' banned from Russia?

Renowned actor Morgan Freeman and the late Sen. John McCain, are among the 963 Americans the Kremlin 'black listed' from Russia.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lets not forget this one...........

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2781A - [JB] SAYS THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD, ALTERNATIVE CURRENCIES ARE GAINING ACCEPTANCE​

Joe Biden says the quiet part out loud, they agenda is to get rid of fossil fuels and transition us into their new system. The Sen Sullivan calls out [JB] fuel agenda, says he is doing the opposite. The puppet masters have destroying the country where we need humanitarian relief. Alternative currencies are gaining acceptance.

EP. 2781B - [DS] DEPLOYS ALL ASSETS, ILS APPROACH LOOKS GOOD, COUNTERMEASURES ARE IN PLACE​

The [DS]/WEF has no choice, they must push their plan forward and deploy all assets. The [DS] took the bait, what better way to show the people. The patriots are ready, the storm is coming ILS approach looks good, everything is on schedule. Buckle up the landing is going to get bumpy, the [DS] are struggling and fighting for their lives, they will use everything at their disposable. The patriots are ready with countermeasures.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653358926327.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from AwakenedOutlaw ⭐⭐⭐️ + TruthSocial]
Riddle me this, Batman.

If Q is a LARP how exactly would they have known to drop names like Trisha Anderson (FBI Agent testifying in the Sussman trial today) a total of NINE times starting back in 2018 RE: her connection to SpyGate.

How could they have possibly known about her at that time?

I'll wait.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Agree with most above. What bothers me is the timing of everything. If we are to resist as under prepped people we need good weather as few can survive in the cold and fight.

I also think if TSHTF anyone with a few weeks to a month of supplies will be better than 90% of the others.
Read your old coinage.
"TRUST IN GOD"

If it were easy everyone would be doing it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2782A - ECONOMIC PLAYBOOK KNOWN, IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN, ECONOMIC AGENDA IS FAILING​

The UK is facing another energy shock, people are becoming energy poor and soon the country will do what they did back in the 70s. Diesel prices are rising rapidly, will this effect supply chains. The economy is imploding, the people can see the playbook, the [CB] plan has failed.

EP. 2782B - MESSAGE RECEIVED, SCARE NECESSARY EVENT, YOU ARE SAFE, GOOD GUYS ARE WINNING​

The [DS] is now left with one option, some type of scare event, this is necessary so the people can see the truth. The truth is coming out and the [DS] can not do anything to stop it. The midterms are approaching and the people are turning out and voting against the [DS] players. The good guys are winning, defcon 1, prepare countermeasures.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-24_21-34-34.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2783A - IT’S HAPPENING, COUNTRIES ARE NOW MAKING AN ECONOMIC MOVE​

The people are experiencing something they never experienced before, fuel prices have an all time high, breaking all other records, the people are feeling economic pain. The people are reaching the precipice. Countries have now decided to look at alternative currencies.

EP. 2783B - THE LANTERNS HAVE BEEN LIT, SIGNAL SENT, SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD​

Durham has the [DS] exactly where he wants them, it will be the shot heard around the world. The [DS] is fighting back and the are pushing their agenda, for their agenda to work they need gun control, which means the banning of weapons, this will fail. Scavino sends a message, the lanterns have been lit, the signal sent. The storm is approaching and almost on top of us. The [DS] will do everything they can to fight back the patriots are prepared and ready.