• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's been very apparent to me that for a long time now the US has been the target of a cultural and color revolution designed to break us to pieces. Unfortunately too many people are unaware of what is going on and simply follow whatever they are told to say and think.

Hopefully it isn't too late because honestly there's no where else to go.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's been very apparent to me that for a long time now the US has been the target of a cultural and color revolution designed to break us to pieces. Unfortunately too many people are unaware of what is going on and simply follow whatever they are told to say and think.

Exactly! I just had a conversation - sort of - with some folks we know about the jab and HCQ/Zinc et al. (They got the jab btw).

His attitude was "Are you a doctor? Why do you want to know all that? I quit trying to figure stuff out years ago. You can find anything you want to believe on the internet."

Unbelievable!

His wife still things Trump will be indicted for crimes he's committed and if he isn't that he used his money to pay people off.

It's attitudes like these that keep me forging forward seeking truth from all avenues. That is why I know what I know and they do not.

GIM is a braintrust folks... We're a unique bunch of individuals here.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Exactly! I just had a conversation - sort of - with some folks we know about the jab and HCQ/Zinc et al. (They got the jab btw).

His attitude was "Are you a doctor? Why do you want to know all that? I quit trying to figure stuff out years ago. You can find anything you want to believe on the internet."

Unbelievable!

His wife still things Trump will be indicted for crimes he's committed and if he isn't that he used his money to pay people off.

It's attitudes like these that keep me forging forward seeking truth from all avenues. That is why I know what I know and they do not.

GIM is a braintrust folks... We're a unique bunch of individuals here.
Nail on the head. People choose ignorance because being informed is "hard."

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So many people are idiots man! Seriously, it seems to me that the only refuse from idiocy is at GIM2. The rest of the world seems to be FUBAR

(I'm not kidding here either)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So many people are idiots man! Seriously, it seems to me that the only refuse from idiocy is at GIM2. The rest of the world seems to be FUBAR

(I'm not kidding here either)
My daughter lurks on reddit. She said there is a large segment waking up.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There's still a huge segment of the people who refuse to think. The type that buys "raised bed" bags of dirt because it's for raised beds. It says so right there. Completely bypassing the bags of dirt/top soil for much less, yet the exact same thing. For less than a third of the price.

I hear people say, "Stupid should hurt." I think it's about to hurt. A lot.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly hope so Ava. This society is starting to scare the bejesus out of me now
Good. Scared means frosty. Frosty means your eyes are open and you are looking. This is a good thing.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654345287703.png

Q post at link.

1654345571491.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who's Gregg Phillips?

EDIT: Duh! Sorry for the stupid question. I didn't recognize his name but I certainly know who he is now as I watched the entire 2000 Mules movie

Gregg Allen Phillips (born October 13, 1960)[1] is the former head of the Mississippi Department of Human Services and the author of a tweet, cited by U.S. President Donald Trump, which falsely alleges, without evidence,[2] that between three and five million non-citizens voted in the 2016 elections.[3][4][5]

In May 2022, Phillips appeared in Dinesh D’Souza's debunked[6] political propaganda[7] film 2000 Mules and pushed a debunked conspiracy theory about election fraud.[8][9][10] He also falsely claimed to have 40 years of election integrity and research experience. He was partnering on a project with a Texas-based, partisan-conservative organization named True the Vote which falsely alleges widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, even though “on the record there has been still no evidence or proof provided that there was any sort of fraud".[11]

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Working with Trump before 2017.................... has that John Duram no bs vibe.

1654345906121.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654346832110.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We are doomed!

Vice President Harris Announces the Global Water Security White House Action Plan​

Jun 1, 2022

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We are doomed!

Vice President Harris Announces the Global Water Security White House Action Plan​

Jun 1, 2022
I have 100% water security as I pump mine out of the ground either with electric or by hand

These fuking people in DC are trying to kill us all

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have 100% water security as I pump mine out of the ground either with electric or by hand

These fuking people in DC are trying to kill us all
DIdn't ya hear? Gates has a monoploy on water. :belly laugh:

You can feel the rage building all around us....... Most just notice food & gas prices. Soon it will be everything.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

That's why "they need to be shown". To be shaken from their slumber with controlled action leading to a predictable reaction.

The trouble and Achilles heal of the enemies is they are patently predictable due to their extreme, occultist tendencies of following specific patterns and using specific numbers & dates.

1654365022494.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Required for everyone

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2791A - [JB] HAS NOTHING LEFT EXCEPT ECONOMIC PROPAGANDA, BIG FAIL​

Trump and the patriots have put the [CB]/[JB] in a difficult position, the economic playbook is known and both [JB]/[CB] have no cover story and everything is exposed and now they have gone straight to propaganda. The people see through this. Senator makes a move with Bitcoin.

EP. 2791B - HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED, [DS] CONTROL LOST, ATTEMPT TO REGAIN POWER WILL FAIL​

The [DS] is trying to regain power, this will fail, this is exactly what the patriots want them to do, they are now deploying all assets to the run up to the 2022 midterm elections, they are pushing their base to protest/riot, this will fail. Just because the majority isn't yelling and screaming does not mean they are not pushing back, the majority will unleash their power during the midterms. The [DS] is trapped in their own agenda, they have become the hunted.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654439927668.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-06-05_08-49-38.jpg

photo_2022-06-05_08-48-47.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 11.04.51 AM.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

WE ARE IN THE LAST BATTLE. THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654490816111.png

Live Q&A: Utah Sheriff Investigating Ritual Abuse and Cannibalism | Crossroads with Joshua Philipp

Jun 5 2022

Watch the full episode here https://ept.ms/RitualAbuseYT

Utah County Sheriff Mike Smith announced an investigation into what he described as “a child sex abuse ring that operated in Utah, Juab, and Sanpete counties between 1990 and 2010,” and told reporters that Utah County Attorney David Leavitt and his wife Chelom Leavitt are subjects of investigation. Leavitt denied the allegations, saying they were politically motivated, and said the accusations had been debunked over 10 years ago. In this live Q&A with Crossroads host Joshua Philipp we’ll discuss these stories and others, and answer questions from the audience.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online. Some interesting items. Start at the last part & if enough intrest go back & read the rest. In a nutshell it says scientology has infiltrated the govt with 5000 people beginning in the early 70's and uses the clinton foundation as a front & ties into epstein.

Operation snow white.

So start here.

Which Q-Posts refer to "Snow White"?

All credits to Robistro for this link: https://qalerts.net/?q=|snow+white|

Then go here if you want.

"How Scientology Got 5,000 Secret Agents in the Government"

The Most Successful Infiltration Of The US Government Was Pulled Off By The Church Of Scientology:

"Forget Communists, Russians, and lizard people - nobody has launched a greater espionage mission within US borders than the Church of Scientology. They might not have entirely gotten away with it, but it's hard to argue Operation Snow White was anything but a resounding victory - and a major reason why the church remains powerful to this day.

Operation Snow White Began In The '70s After The Church Lost Its Tax-Exempt Status

A number of legal issues for both L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology prompted the development of Operation Snow White in 1973. The most direct cause was the IRS's decision to revoke Scientology's tax-exempt status six years earlier, which the church didn't want to accept.

The IRS had said it "proved conclusively that the church was operated for the benefit of L. Ron Hubbard and his family."

The Goal Was To Get Rid Of Negative Reports On Scientology

Hubbard fervently denied the FBI's findings that the church operated for his benefit and continued to refuse orders to pay taxes. To change the US government's view of Scientology as a "dissident group," L. Ron Hubbard and the church set out to "purge unfavorable records" of allegedly false reports the intelligence community had collected about the organization.

Operation Snow White began innocently - if perhaps dishonestly - enough, but it soon devolved into what some called an outright conspiracy against the US government. ..."

https://www.ranker.com/list/story-of-operation-snow-white/stephanroget

for more research on Scientology perhaps go here: https://www.xenu.net/

or here: https://vault.fbi.gov/church-of-scientology

Clinton, China & Scientology:

" This article will present a case that the Clinton administration is a front for the Church of Scientology. This is an exercise in investigative journalism published here in alt.religion.scientology. I don't want a career in journalism I just want to live in a free country. If you agree with the facts and concepts I will reveal to you please get in touch with Congressman Bob Barr or Senator Don Nichols who is presiding over the Senate Finance IRS Oversight subcommittee.

A clear planet is a planet governed by Scientology. SCIENTOLOGY IS THE VEHICLE OF THE BEAST. They are closer to achieving this goal than you may expect.

With all of Clinton's dodgy relationships being brought out into the light, why hasn't anyone thoroughly investigated his unabashed endorsements of Scientology? Because they don't know what Scientology is and they haven't asked the million dollar question: is Bill Clinton a practicing Scientologist?

That is the missing link between this administration's actions and motives. We know much of what this administration has done, where they've done it, to whom and when etc. But nobody has really asked "why." Why has this President single-handedly disgraced the office and bastardized it with such flagrant disregard for morals and dignity? Why does this administration so viciously attack its critics? Why does this President hold himself above the law?

The Clinton administration MO regarding suppressive persons is exactly the same as Scientology's MO... attack the attacker, investigate the investigator. Look what the White House is doing to Ken Starr, and what they've done to Linda Tripp. Both of them are being investigated. (James Carville -- nuff said) What about Filegate? This whole administration smacks of Scientology. ..."

https://members.tripod.com/cic_ops/cescah.htm

Is this Operation Snow White connected to Jeffrey Epstein?

"Jes Staley — the former CEO of Barclays who resigned last week following an investigation into his ties to late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — reportedly exchanged some 1,200 emails with the perverted moneyman over a four-year period.

Some of those emails included mysterious terms such as “snow white” that have yet to be explained, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with the correspondence between Staley and Epstein. Epstein killed himself in 2019."

https://nypost.com/2021/11/12/forme...y-exchanged-1200-emails-with-jeffrey-epstein/

Which Q-Posts refer to "Snow White"?

All credits to Robistro for this link: https://qalerts.net/?q=|snow+white|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone saying Scientology doesn’t matter, there’s declassified documents in the FBI vault that show a woman trying to report Scientology trafficking people through SeaOrg/naming names of people who were taken for « re-education » never to be seen again.

I believe she brought it up to Clinton and Bush. Maybe it was Colin Powell? I’ll try to find them.

Edit to add: The FBI started an investigation into Scientology trafficking people in 2009.

They restricted all of the files to only a certain group of agents. If you were trying to cover up politicians and government agents aiding and abetting the Church of Scientology in human trafficking, you’d seal the files to only the individuals you knew were compromised.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Worse, it may mean they were very, very wrong. And why do some "research" to find that everything you "know" is wrong?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Watch the water..........?????????? Worse than we know.........? killary!

1654525946385.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654526041171.png

1654526061496.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654527007187.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think Q understood the 'normies intelligence' which is why Q said ...not all the information will be released, 20%...? (words to that)

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think Q understood the 'normies intelligence' which is why Q said ...not all the information will be released, 20%...? (words to that)
It took it as an attention span long enough to only read a meme.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It took it as an attention span long enough to only read a meme.
I took it as it's soooo awful that the normies wouldn't be able to handle the depth of depravity....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2792A - INFLATION BLAME GAME CONTINUES, THIS WILL NOT END WELL FOR THE [CB]​

Gas is going through the roof, the people are blaming [JB] and the puppet masters are now pushing this to the extreme. Fuel prices are going to increase again. [JB] quietly ups the percentage of ethanol, this is not going to help. The blame game continues, [JY] takes shot at [JB].

EP. 2792B-[D] DAY,WE WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK,THE [DS] ADMITS CONTROL OF THE PEOPLE HAS BEEN LO​

Durham has what he needs for the next case, watch what happens next. Musk has Twitter where he wants them, they knowingly lied about the bot count on the site, this will not workout well for them in the end. Trump and the patriots are exposing the entire system, the [DS] have lost the narrative and the people and they admit to this. The [DS] will do anything and everything to regain power but this will fail. The 16 year plan has failed and now the people can see this.