• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Chinese Scientists' New 'Vampiric' Method to Reverse Aging; AI Expert Predicts 'Virtual' Babies

Chinese scientists claim that they have developed a new ‘vampiric’ technique that may reverse the aging process. This is extremely problematic, given the Chinese regime's systems for organ harvesting. Also, an AI expert has predicted 'virtual' babies within the next 50 years. Joshua Philipp, host of Crossroads, discusses these topics and more.

Watch the Full Episode https://ept.ms/ReverseAgingYT

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How many can you check off today?

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 10.09.27 PM.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nothing to see here....... move along & go watch your movie.
(where did I hear that before?)

1654595156191.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2793A - [JB]/[CB] SHIFT TACTICS, WHY IS THE FED PRICING GOODS IN BITCOIN?​

Fuel prices are now reaching $10 a gallon, the people are hitting the wall. [JY] says Biden has tried everything to lower fuel prices, so this won't happen. The Green New Deal is not that green, it's a smoke screen. Yellen says inflation is going to remain high, I thought the Fed was going to control it. The Fed started to price good in Bitcoin, Why?

EP. 2793B - [DS] ATTEMPTING TO ESTABLISH NEW NARRATIVE, [RIOTS], COUNTERMEASURES IN PLACE​

The [DS] is deploying all assets, they are on the defensive, they know that if they do not stop Trump it is over for them, they are pushing everything they have and if they can't stop him, which they won't they are pushing the new narratives and this is riots. Countermeasures are in place, optics are good and timing is everything. Everything the [DS] is doing will backfire on them.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly! I just had a conversation - sort of - with some folks we know about the jab and HCQ/Zinc et al. (They got the jab btw).

His attitude was "Are you a doctor? Why do you want to know all that? I quit trying to figure stuff out years ago. You can find anything you want to believe on the internet."

Unbelievable!

His wife still things Trump will be indicted for crimes he's committed and if he isn't that he used his money to pay people off.

It's attitudes like these that keep me forging forward seeking truth from all avenues. That is why I know what I know and they do not.

GIM is a braintrust folks... We're a unique bunch of individuals here.
I posted a response on FB to a story about NPR story on Rep Raskin making the claim that there's a bunch of evidence showing Trump was acting in seditious manners before/during Jan 6.

My response was if they had the evidence, they would have already dropped indictments and he would be in handcuffs (we all know this is truth...they would have him in jail in a skinny minute if there was actually evidence). I stated that this is the same type propaganda that they've been falling for since 2017 and that they are still falling for it.

People were getting mad and saying that I was a Trumplican retard and stated that this time it is different because...yada yada yada...

These people aren't the brightest.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing to see here....... move along & go watch your movie.
(where did I hear that before?)

View attachment 262785
So basically they are going to "good people on both sides" every bit of evidence to make it appear as bad as possible. This is all they have and a LOT more people are on to their schtick than there were in the 2018 mid terms.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I posted a response on FB to a story about NPR story on Rep Raskin making the claim that there's a bunch of evidence showing Trump was acting in seditious manners before/during Jan 6.

My response was if they had the evidence, they would have already dropped indictments and he would be in handcuffs (we all know this is truth...they would have him in jail in a skinny minute if there was actually evidence). I stated that this is the same type propaganda that they've been falling for since 2017 and that they are still falling for it.

People were getting mad and saying that I was a Trumplican retard and stated that this time it is different because...yada yada yada...

These people aren't the brightest.

These people are a brain washed cult. Act accordingly.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
These people are a brain washed cult. Act accordingly.
Oh I love trolling them. So many people are so utterly brainwashed that they can't even humor the idea that the vaccines are harmful or that our government is up to no good, or that we're being screwed over every day by our "elected" officials. NPCs...all.

I keep doing it because of the off chance that someone somewhere will have a light come on and look at everything differently for a change.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2794A - [JB]/[CB] ARE FINISHED, THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS ECONOMIC DISASTER​

The entire economic system is falling apart on [JB] watch, the process was accelerated, the [CB] never expected this to be this fast. The people know there is no recovery, they realize they have been lied to. The problem is going to get worse and the people will decide in the end.

EP. 2794B - THE ‘HOW’ WILL BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR MOST, FOCUS ON THE ‘WHY’, THE ‘WHEN’ IS NOW​

Trump and the patriots are building the offensive, the process is almost complete, the latest piece will be the midterms. Sometime you need to show the people that a trial that follows the rule of law can only happen if you remove the corruption. People do not need to understand the how, they need to focus on the why and the when is now. Trump sends a message about 11.3, is he letting us know that this is coming into play right now. It's almost time to expose and bring down the entire [DS] system.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More than two years until 2024. I suspect Mr. Trump will not be on the ballot for the election. Just my humble opinion.

We are being ruled by human dinosaurs. Older than dirt. Couldn't out run a turtle.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
More than two years until 2024. I suspect Mr. Trump will not be on the ballot for the election. Just my humble opinion.

We are being ruled by human dinosaurs. Older than dirt. Couldn't out run a turtle.
Perhaps. However, Crazy Nancy Pelosi is over 82 years of age and just made a surprise trip to Ukraine last month. On Halloween of this year, she will be 82.6 years old.

Trump could get elected in 2024, serve four years, and when he passes the baton on to his successor on Inauguration Day, Jan 20, 2029, he'd be no older than Nancy on Halloween of this year. DJT will be 82.6 years of age on 1/20/2029.

If Nancy can be jetting around the world at 82.6 years of age, Trump should be able to do it since he's younger.

I wouldn't blame him if he didn't run though. If I had been him, I wouldn't have run in 2016. I'd have said screw it and just enjoyed my life with my grandkids. However, Donald Trump is a better man than I am.

Crazy Nancy in Kiev, Ukraine on May 1, 2022:
Pelosi22-05-01.jpg

Photo source: Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy meets US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the capital Kyiv, Ukraine on May 1, 2022.BY UKRAINIAN PRESIDENCY/HANDOUT/ANADOLU AGENCY VIA GETTY IMAGES

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I suspect Mr. Trump will not be on the ballot for the election.
Trump already ran in 2020, won in a landslide and remains the POTUS. There's no need for another 'election' on 2024 as the tribunals of the traitors should be well under way by then and President Trump will be on hand for the Biden/Obama 2for1 ONAN's special hanging event of the millennium, aired to the world live in prime time in the US!

Yeah, I know....hope is a very easy thing to fall into sometimes. Even I slip up occasionally!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There's still a huge segment of the people who refuse to think. The type that buys "raised bed" bags of dirt because it's for raised beds. It says so right there. Completely bypassing the bags of dirt/top soil for much less, yet the exact same thing. For less than a third of the price.

I hear people say, "Stupid should hurt." I think it's about to hurt. A lot.
LOL

i've been there, shopping for exactly what you're describing

that's why i learned to mix my own out of their cheapest bags of fortified pooooo and using contents from my homemade mulch pit

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We are doomed!

Vice President Harris Announces the Global Water Security White House Action Plan​

Jun 1, 2022
this bitch actually said "Water Production"

i've been a pain in the ass:
someone tell me again: Who or What MAKES WATER?

NO ONE MAKES WATER....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2795A - THE ECONOMIC CRISIS BUILDS MOMENTUM TO AUDIT THE FED, WAIT FOR IT​

The Fed needs to raise rates again, the [CB] is using the same playbook, which means other [CB] will follow the leader, the ECB announced they are raising rates. Gas prices hit over $5 for the first time ever. The crisis is building and the bill to audit the Fed gains momentum.

EP. 2795B - IT’S WHAT YOU DON’T SEE, DURHAM IS NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN​

The [DS] is pushing everything they have, all assets are deployed, they know if they lose the midterms they lose the war. Everything they are now doing is going to have the opposite effect, it will boomerang on them. Durham is not the only game in town, other missions are happening behind the scenes. It's time to America Great Again and expose the corruption, treason and sedition. The people need to see the truth, but it has to be done right according to the rule of law.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654857161221.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
this bitch actually said "Water Production"

i've been a pain in the ass:
someone tell me again: Who or What MAKES WATER?

NO ONE MAKES WATER....

Dehumidifiers do. :belly laugh:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trump already ran in 2020, won in a landslide and remains the POTUS. There's no need for another 'election' on 2024 as the tribunals of the traitors should be well under way by then and President Trump will be on hand for the Biden/Obama 2for1 ONAN's special hanging event of the millennium, aired to the world live in prime time in the US!

Yeah, I know....hope is a very easy thing to fall into sometimes. Even I slip up occasionally!
I honestly think he did win and the votes were rigged but that and $5 will get you a small cup of coffee at your local breakfast joint.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If Trump had won it would ahve been 4 more years of commie crying & fake impeachments. I don't want to go back to 2016 I want to go back before the federal reserve at least.....

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THIS IS HOW THEY PLAN TO KILL US - ELITE INSIDER GEORGE GREEN R.I.P. GEORGE​

TJ45 Published June 9, 2022
While it looks like the method of how they will kill us is different today, the message is the same, they intend to kill off over half of the population. Killing vast numbers of people as the goal has not changed.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2796A - THE [CB]/[JB] HAVE PUSHED THE PEOPLE TO THE PRECIPICE, TIME HAS RUN OUT​

The people are reaching the economic precipices, they realize the Fed and the corrupt politicians lied to them, inflation and fuel prices are out of control and they are doing nothing about it. The people know why this is happening, there is no coming back.

EP. 2796B - TRUMP SIGNALS 11.3 VERIFIES, NEW GUARDS WILL REPLACE THE OLD GUARD,IT’S THE PEOPLE’S DUTY​

The [DS] are now pushing everything they have, the nothingburger J6 hearing will not work, the riots will not work, Trump and the people are watching everything they do and it is the duty to remove the old guard and replace them with the new guard. But without seeing it the people would not know how bad it is and how corrupt it really was. The founders knew that one day this would have to be done, not by violence, not by force but by the people coming together and removing the corrupt by voting in a landslide.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Chinese firms forced to delist in US; Chinese court sentences US citizen to death
Apr 22
⭕ Try EpochTV for free https://ept.ms/FreeTrial_Tiffany ⭕ Watch the full episode on EpochTV https://ept.ms/Delisted ⭕️ Sign up for our NEWSLETTER and stay in touchhttps://www.ntd.com/newsletter.html - Special thanks to Shen Yun Performing Arts for sponsoring this video! Shen Yun Ticketing: https://shenyun.show/ChinaInFocus Use code CNINFOCUS to waive the ticketing fees for all U.S. performances through July 31, 2022. -

A Chinese oil company gets kicked off the New York Stock Exchange, but raises $4 billion in China. Why are its Chinese competitors funding it? Cities across China endure lockdown-induced food shortages. Videos emerge, giving a glimpse into what locals are dealing with. Why is China sticking to its zero-COVID-19 policy even though it’s hurting the economy and its people? A China expert breaks down the political reason behind the move. We examine the differences between China’s underground churches, and those sanctioned by the Chinese state. A new move from Beijing is alarming world powers. We break down why China’s deal with an island nation in the Pacific is making America and its allies nervous.

00:00 Intro
01:05 Chinese oil giant's $4B debut in Shanghai
03:33 17 Chinese firms forced to delist in U.S.
05:20 Chinese court sentences U.S. citizen to death
05:56 Northeastern China residents struggle to find food
08:52 Why China's sticking with 'zero COVID'
12:02 Q&A: Current status of China's #UndergroundChurches

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If They Could Stop What Is Coming...They Already Would Have

Change My Mind

Brian Cates
Jun 9, 2022

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F731ae305-a792-4cef-8096-4a7083a02687_577x432.jpeg

Comments are going to be open to everyone.

Even as the illegally created J6 Committee begins it’s absurd theater with tonight’s televised hearing, nothing can stop what is coming.

There will be more indictments from Durham.

The Biden Crime Family Investigation will begin dropping it’s own indictments.

There will be more absolutely repulsive revelations from the Laptop From Hell.

There will be more 2000 Mules/2020 Election Theft indictments.

There will be Supreme Court decisions on abortion and gun rights.

Trump will continue growing stronger and stronger with each rally he holds as the massive coming red wave gets bigger and bigger and freaked out Democrats realize their ability to fake votes is going to be outstripped by the sheer numbers of their own base who are deserting them as they get brutally redpilled over the past year and a half.

And all of this will be happening **with** Biden in the White House. They can’t blame Trump for any of this even as they scream in confusion over the fact that Biden for some strange reason is somehow powerless to stop any of it.

What’s the point of sticking your neck way out there to steal an election by inventing most of the 81 millions votes this massive loser supposedly got if he doesn’t have the power to PREVENT ANY OF THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING?

Joe Biden's controversial comments about segregationists and wealthy ...
You know that’s a good question, why I can’t stop any of this. I can’t tell you why.

They no longer have control of the narrative shaping in this country. It’s gotten away from them.

They tried to hold off the Day of Reckoning for what they did in stealing that 2020 election to install what is **the** most corrupt family in US political history in the White House.

But the longer they delay it, the worse the fallout gets for them. It’s like trying to hold back a flood. The water behind the cracking wall just gets bigger and heavier and bigger and heavier the longer you hold it back until when the wall finally gives…

Now they try to tell you absolute disaster is coming for Trump and his base. They are all going to be hounded from public life, prosecuted, completely and totally disenfranchised and rendered radioactively toxic and ended as a political force in this country.

That’s what this absurd J6 Committee street theater is all about tonight. That’s the narrative they’re trying…oh so desperately trying…to sell the country and the world.

They impeached this guy twice. Right after the second impeachment, they were **positive** they had at last finally rid themselves of him.

After acquittal, Trump attacks impeachment

BUT THEY WERE WRONG.

They literally couldn’t believe their eyes by the end of February 2021, when he spoke at the CPAC conference in Orlando Florida. The Toxic and Radioactive Orange Man Bad was not only back, he was taking over the party and asserting control over the fundraising.

I wrote about it at the time.

The Return of Donald J. Trump

Right now, Donald J. Trump’s opponents can’t quite believe what they’re seeing.
Just a few short months ago, the “Swamp” denizens of Washington were breathing sighs of relief. They had done it! They had defeated the awful Trump, handed the White House to Joe Biden, and could now begin implementing all their cherished plans for a post-Trump America.
And then an amazing thing happened.
A twice-impeached former president who had supposedly incited an “insurrection” at the Capitol Building on Jan. 6 has returned—and he’s looking stronger than ever.
On the night of Saturday, June 5, Trump emerged to give only his second public speech since leaving the White House this past January. Trump was invited to hold court in front of an enthusiastic crowd at the state GOP Convention in Greenville, North Carolina.
This was not in the script that had been so carefully written. The former President Trump is supposed to be a historical footnote at this point. He’s supposed to be utterly destroyed, completely irrelevant, so radioactive nobody will go near him.
Not only is Trump not sulking in private in utter disgrace, he’s now exerting more direct control over the GOP than he ever did when he was in the White House.

[Yes, I’m allowed to quote myself. It’s one of the awesome things about running my own website and being my own editor and stuff! :D ]

At Uncover DC I wrote about how Trump was not only not being marginalized in GOP circles, he was exerting far more control over the party and especially it’s fundraising than he ever had when he was in the White House:

An Outsider Again, Trump Begins Taking Over The GOP’s Fundraising

Just 3 short months ago, the GOP establishment wing in Washington D.C. and around the country were popping the champagne corks and clapping each other on the back. Sure, they’d just lost the White House and the Senate while the House narrowly remained under Democrat control, but on the bright side, DONALD J. TRUMP WAS GONE NOW.
At LAST, the RINOs could begin their long-anticipated strategies for Life-After-Trump.
AND THEN, ALL OF A SUDDEN…
They can’t get rid of this guy. They’ve tried everything they can think of ever since he announced he was going to run back in 2015.

Donald Trump Is Talking About Everything but the Alleged Russian ...

I’m telling you.

It doesn’t matter what they do.

But here they are trying again, out of sheer desperation and mounting horror, trying to make the case to the country that Donald J. Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol Building on January 6, 2020 [2021], a narrative that is so false, I was deconstructing it 2 years ago right after it happened, and none of the facts have changed in the interim.

An Unconstitutional Farce of a Senate Show Trial

The impeachment article is entitled “Incitement of Insurrection” and directly charges Trump with whipping up a violent mob and then unleashing it at the Congress.
There are multiple problems with this narrative:
  1. Official court filings reveal that some of the alleged key instigators of the violence at the Capitol Building had been planning their attack for days in advance. This means their attack could not have been incited by listening to Trump’s speech.
  2. The official timeline of that day shows that the attack on the Capitol began before Trump finished his speech. It takes about 40 minutes on foot to walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol. If Trump incited a mob, and pointed it at the assembled Congress, the attack at the Capitol would have started much later than it did because of this 40-minute walk.
  3. Trump’s speech at the Ellipse is available in its entirety online, and nowhere in the speech does he urge any violence or any kind of an attack on the Capitol Building or the Congress assembled within it. Trump closed his remarks that day by asking for a peaceful and respectful protest. Somehow his calm statements about walking down Pennsylvania Avenue and peacefully protesting with the crowd outside the Capitol building is transformed by his detractors into his raging for them to storm the building and to attack members of Congress.
  4. There has never been such a thing as an unarmed insurrection in American history. The Shays’ rebellion of 1786–87, the Whiskey Rebellion of 1791–1794, and similar insurrections were lengthy events that spanned weeks, months, sometimes even years that involved armed people attacking state and federal authorities. This event at the U.S. Capitol Building was not an armed insurrection of any length. It was several dozen unarmed people forcing their way into a building and occupying some offices for less than an hour. To call that an insurrection is to cheapen and degrade what that word really means.
What did Einstein say about insanity?

Quotes By Einstein On Insanity. QuotesGram

Nothing these idiots do in these J6 hearings is going to move the needle towards any further disenfranchisement of Trump or his base. Everybody already knows it’s all bullshit.

Millions of people have awakened now that were slumbering peacefully the first time they tried sell this completely fake ‘insurrection’ narrative to the country. They have an even **less** chance of success than when they tried this crap back in early 2021.

Nothing.

NOTHING.

Can stop what is coming.

And you can quote me on that.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If They Could Stop What Is Coming...They Already Would Have

Change My Mind

Brian Cates
Jun 9, 2022

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F731ae305-a792-4cef-8096-4a7083a02687_577x432.jpeg

Comments are going to be open to everyone.

Even as the illegally created J6 Committee begins it’s absurd theater with tonight’s televised hearing, nothing can stop what is coming.

There will be more indictments from Durham.

The Biden Crime Family Investigation will begin dropping it’s own indictments.

There will be more absolutely repulsive revelations from the Laptop From Hell.

There will be more 2000 Mules/2020 Election Theft indictments.

There will be Supreme Court decisions on abortion and gun rights.

Trump will continue growing stronger and stronger with each rally he holds as the massive coming red wave gets bigger and bigger and freaked out Democrats realize their ability to fake votes is going to be outstripped by the sheer numbers of their own base who are deserting them as they get brutally redpilled over the past year and a half.

And all of this will be happening **with** Biden in the White House. They can’t blame Trump for any of this even as they scream in confusion over the fact that Biden for some strange reason is somehow powerless to stop any of it.

What’s the point of sticking your neck way out there to steal an election by inventing most of the 81 millions votes this massive loser supposedly got if he doesn’t have the power to PREVENT ANY OF THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING?

Joe Biden's controversial comments about segregationists and wealthy ...'s controversial comments about segregationists and wealthy ...
You know that’s a good question, why I can’t stop any of this. I can’t tell you why.

They no longer have control of the narrative shaping in this country. It’s gotten away from them.

They tried to hold off the Day of Reckoning for what they did in stealing that 2020 election to install what is **the** most corrupt family in US political history in the White House.

But the longer they delay it, the worse the fallout gets for them. It’s like trying to hold back a flood. The water behind the cracking wall just gets bigger and heavier and bigger and heavier the longer you hold it back until when the wall finally gives…

Now they try to tell you absolute disaster is coming for Trump and his base. They are all going to be hounded from public life, prosecuted, completely and totally disenfranchised and rendered radioactively toxic and ended as a political force in this country.

That’s what this absurd J6 Committee street theater is all about tonight. That’s the narrative they’re trying…oh so desperately trying…to sell the country and the world.

They impeached this guy twice. Right after the second impeachment, they were **positive** they had at last finally rid themselves of him.

After acquittal, Trump attacks impeachment

BUT THEY WERE WRONG.

They literally couldn’t believe their eyes by the end of February 2021, when he spoke at the CPAC conference in Orlando Florida. The Toxic and Radioactive Orange Man Bad was not only back, he was taking over the party and asserting control over the fundraising.

I wrote about it at the time.

The Return of Donald J. Trump

[Yes, I’m allowed to quote myself. It’s one of the awesome things about running my own website and being my own editor and stuff! :D ]

At Uncover DC I wrote about how Trump was not only not being marginalized in GOP circles, he was exerting far more control over the party and especially it’s fundraising than he ever had when he was in the White House:

An Outsider Again, Trump Begins Taking Over The GOP’s Fundraising

They can’t get rid of this guy. They’ve tried everything they can think of ever since he announced he was going to run back in 2015.

Donald Trump Is Talking About Everything but the Alleged Russian ...

I’m telling you.

It doesn’t matter what they do.

But here they are trying again, out of sheer desperation and mounting horror, trying to make the case to the country that Donald J. Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol Building on January 6, 2020 [2021], a narrative that is so false, I was deconstructing it 2 years ago right after it happened, and none of the facts have changed in the interim.

An Unconstitutional Farce of a Senate Show Trial

1. Official court filings reveal that some of the alleged key instigators of the violence at the Capitol Building had been planning their attack for days in advance. This means their attack could not have been incited by listening to Trump’s speech.
  2. The official timeline of that day shows that the attack on the Capitol began before Trump finished his speech. It takes about 40 minutes on foot to walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol. If Trump incited a mob, and pointed it at the assembled Congress, the attack at the Capitol would have started much later than it did because of this 40-minute walk.
  3. Trump’s speech at the Ellipse is available in its entirety online, and nowhere in the speech does he urge any violence or any kind of an attack on the Capitol Building or the Congress assembled within it. Trump closed his remarks that day by asking for a peaceful and respectful protest. Somehow his calm statements about walking down Pennsylvania Avenue and peacefully protesting with the crowd outside the Capitol building is transformed by his detractors into his raging for them to storm the building and to attack members of Congress.
  4. There has never been such a thing as an unarmed insurrection in American history. The Shays’ rebellion of 1786–87, the Whiskey Rebellion of 1791–1794, and similar insurrections were lengthy events that spanned weeks, months, sometimes even years that involved armed people attacking state and federal authorities. This event at the U.S. Capitol Building was not an armed insurrection of any length. It was several dozen unarmed people forcing their way into a building and occupying some offices for less than an hour. To call that an insurrection is to cheapen and degrade what that word really means.
What did Einstein say about insanity?

Quotes By Einstein On Insanity. QuotesGram

Nothing these idiots do in these J6 hearings is going to move the needle towards any further disenfranchisement of Trump or his base. Everybody already knows it’s all bullshit.

Millions of people have awakened now that were slumbering peacefully the first time they tried sell this completely fake ‘insurrection’ narrative to the country. They have an even **less** chance of success than when they tried this crap back in early 2021.

Nothing.

NOTHING.

Can stop what is coming.

And you can quote me on that.

Nobody knows WHAT is coming.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DYODD

1655041148611.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

2022.06.12 The Patriot Front Arrests​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655112852196.jpeg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655114748767.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DYODD

The City of Kherson, which is in the Crimea region and has now become Russian territory again, has wiped the BANKING DEBTS of those citizens that now have taken up Russian Passports and those in the area. Coupled with the fact that President Putin has put Russia back on the Gold Standard, this will snowball as more Ukraine territories are liberated by Russia from the Nazis. I can imagine the bankers being absolutely unhinged at this news. Putin hates the Globalist Central Bankers and removed them awhile back from Russia. The Central Bank in Russia is owned by the Russian government (people) and not some unelected swill in some office on the other side of the world.

GOLD shall destroy the FED. Q

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited: