• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
At this point anyone joining any sort of nationalistic organization is just asking to be set up and arrested by the Feds. They're probably setting these orgs up, recruiting then arresting young dumb dudes. OR...all these people are fake names and undercover agents to push an agenda.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRUMP'S ATTORNEY PETER TICKTIN - ELECTION FRAUD PROOF JUST WEEKS AWAY​

President Trump’s Attorney, Peter Ticktin, joins me for a special interview where we discuss who President Trump really is, election fraud, Jan. 6 and exposing the truth in coming weeks.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2798A - RIG FOR RED, THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS NOW SLOWLY TURNING​

Countries are now shutting down the oil production, the US was energy independent we would be able to weather the storm, but [JB] decided to shut this all down. The stock market is in the red, rig for red. Trump was right again, playbook known.

EP. 2798B - A DEEPLY ENTRENCHED ENEMY IS DEFEATED HOW? GAME THEORY​

The [DS] is pushing the J6 fake hearing, the a stealth bomber is doing this job. The [DS] continues to say the election was not stolen, there is no evidence. Tick Tock, the Big Lie is about to be revealed, the case is being built. The enemy is deeply entrenched and the only way to defeat the enemy without bloodshed is with game theory. Move are being made in the public and in private, the [DS] is struggling and pushing the 16 year plan to remove the weapons from the people, this plan has failed before it was started.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TRUMP'S ATTORNEY PETER TICKTIN - ELECTION FRAUD PROOF JUST WEEKS AWAY​

President Trump’s Attorney, Peter Ticktin, joins me for a special interview where we discuss who President Trump really is, election fraud, Jan. 6 and exposing the truth in coming weeks.
Two more weeks

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have a new snack shooty, almonds.
Funny you should mention nuts Chief, I have my almonds and dried fruit cup every night now! About a cup in size, that combination has been my nightly, late night snack of late.

I got tired of popcorn while I'm waiting so I switched to the fruit and nuts hoping that might help speed things along

I've also started praying to Jobu for help too! AT this point I'll try anything!!!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING - OCCAM'S RAZOR EP. 193 WITH ZAK PAINE​

Thomas is sick today so please pray for him. I’m flying solo and we’ll be talking about my interview with Trump’s attorney Peter Ticktin from last night, Trump’s epic 12 page response and so much more!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2799A - DO YOU SEE THE ECONOMIC PLAN? THE PLAN TO BRING DOWN THE [CB] SYSTEM​

Trump warned the country that what we are experiencing would happen if the [CB] and the [DS] cheated in the election, now the people are seeing it and experiencing it. The plan was to bring down the system while [JB] was in office, destroy the [CB] system and this is what we are watching.

EP. 2799B - TRUMP GIVES THE [DS] AN ULTIMATUM, WHEN DO YOU PLAY THE TRUMP CARD? TIMING IS EVERYTHING​

The [DS] has lost the narrative, no matter what they do the people are not believing. The [DS] is struggling and they are fighting for their lives. Trump gave the [DS] an ultimatum, they know he has it all and he will use it in the end. When do you play the Trump card, when the [DS] goes all out. Kash gives us hint that the timing was left up to Trump and this is confirmed in a post. The [DS] does not have a chance, nothing will stop this, nothing, timing is everything.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
where's your free video channel?
Just my opinion sir...everything we read and hear from all these internet celebrities with the household names has all just opinion so far, hasn't it? I mean, has the 2020 election been addressed effectively yet? Have the perpetrators been brought to justice yet? How about the energy pipeline and refining processes stopped day one of Xiden's tenure, is the oil flowing again yet? Who's destroying the food supplies worldwide?

I wouldn't consider starting a free video channel unless there was something to talk about other than my own opinion based on my personal understanding of what may be happening that, in reality, I have no real clue about because I have no part in any of it.

That's all these video channels have become...daily opinion pieces repeating the same crap over and over

I've found there's a fine line between being negative and being honest these days

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Patrick Gunnels]

Patel Patriot's Devolution 23: Truth Is a Force of Nature!​

In this brilliant installment of the Devolution Series, Patel uses his sleuthing skills to unlock the secret list of Trump's inner circle, starting in 2016 and culminating directly in the devolution operation leading up to Biden's "inauguration." This is The Kate Awakening's favorite installment. Don't miss it! We will be starting EARLY so as not to conflict with the Power Hour: 8 ET/7CT!

Rumble:

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/pgunnels

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Bix Weir - Trump Got The Ball Rolling, Next It Was Putin, Now Xi Will Finish It (36 min 21 sec):

Published June 16, 2022 by X22 Report​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Devolution - Part 23​

Truth is a Force of Nature​

Patel Patriot (Jon)

The Devolution Series, along with my interviews and Devolution Power Hours can be found on my website:​

You can find me on Truth Social: @patelpatriot

Find me on Telegram here: https://t.me/patelpatriot

Special thanks for this article go to:

Please consider supporting my work by subscribing for just $10 per month.
Subscribe now

Throughout this article, I’m going to outline an interesting series of events that transpired very early on in Trump’s Presidency. Although I’m not certain, as there isn’t a document out there that directly spells this out, I believe this series of events may be what started the irregular warfare efforts that have culminated in the current devolution operation we see unfolding.

Heck, maybe this series of events could be what led to Q and the drops. Reminder: I haven’t read the Q drops so it may be inappropriate for me to even comment on them, but in terms of irregular warfare, could there have been a greater weapon than Q? Some of the most awakened and informed people I know became that way directly because of Q. In an information war and battle for the narrative, you would need something like Q as part of your offensive.

I’m simply going to lay out the events for you and welcome you to come to the conclusions for yourself. We will see many familiar faces to devolution which is why I believe there may be something to this story, even if we don’t quite have the full picture.

Before we dig in, I’d like to do a quick recap of Devolution - Part 22 in which I outlined that we are in an ongoing irregular warfare campaign and Trump and his team made many moves directly alluding to that fact. Here is some of my closing from Part 22:

Donald Trump’s recent 12-page statement of straight fire should provide you all the confirmation you need that we are truly in the middle of an irregular warfare battle centered around control of the narratives. He literally used the word “narrative” eight times throughout. But as I have been saying, this battle for the narrative is nothing new. It has been happening for decades.

The Context​

With what we now know about irregular warfare, the battle over the narrative can be examined in a new light. Prior to Trump even announcing his run for President, the political establishment had already been carefully crafting their narratives for many years and they had the process down to a science. It was much more subtle then, but it’s extremely obvious now.

The political establishment uses narratives to attain their national policy goals - and these goals typically involve more government control. Because they have always controlled the information environment, they have been able to successfully drive the outcomes of certain issues and events, and then they will try to use it to pass legislation. There are so many examples of this over the years.
  • Every school shooting is a call for gun control
    • Typically focused on ones where it’s a white shooter - if you can label your political enemies as white supremacists and domestic terrorists you can kill two birds with one stone
  • The world is ending because of climate change so no more energy production - just buy a damn electric car already
  • People can choose to be whatever made up gender they want so if a man wants to use a woman’s bathroom you have to let them
  • Covid was a great example
    • Churchgoers are killing people so no more church
    • My body my choice only matters for abortions, take the damn vaccine
    • People using their free will to support your business is killing those other people driving alone in their car with a mask on. Here is a huge fine and we’re shutting you down.
  • Remember how they sold us on the Iran Nuclear deal? We needed to pay the terrorists a bunch of money in order to stop them from doing terrorist things and we can fully trust the terrorists to stop being terrorists because clearly terrorists only care about money and don’t have some sort of deep-seated hatred for the people they inflict terrorism upon. Terrorists are superficial and materialistic, didn’t you know?
Those were just a few off the top of my head, but you should get the point I’m trying to make. A political party with full control of MSM, big tech, social media, and Hollywood is extremely powerful in influencing perception and manufacturing support for their agenda. Not only do they use these tactics to influence our culture and change national policy, but they also use it to maintain their grip on power.

Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential election was a perfect example. In their attempt to ensure Hillary’s victory, the political establishment created a narrative that Trump was tied to Russia. Let's examine a few key pieces of the timeline:

Russia, Russia, Russia​

too much to post...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2801A - THE COUNTRY HAS TURNED ON [JB] & THE [CB], MISSION ACCOMPLISHED​

[JB] announces he will send another 1 billion to help Ukrainian's but he won't help the people here in this country. Why are thousands of cattle dying? Oil companies strike back at Biden. Obama installs propane tanks, what happen to green? Gates hates crypto, do the opposite.

EP. 2801B - DID TRUMP & BARR JUST TRAP THE J6 UNSELECT COMMITTEE HEARING?HOW DO YOU EXPOSE IT ALL?​

The [DS] was trapped in their own agenda. The J6 unselection committee hearing has a problem. It seems Barr and Trump changed Sec 230 and it is law and now the J6 committee is violation. Trump is now demanding equal time. I wonders what information he is going to present to the people. Every step of the way the [DS] will be falling into trap after trap until they cannot climb their way out of it. The clock is running down and the [DS] has no ammunition.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EP. 2801B - DID TRUMP & BARR JUST TRAP THE J6 UNSELECT COMMITTEE HEARING?HOW DO YOU EXPOSE IT ALL?​

The [DS] was trapped in their own agenda. The J6 unselection committee hearing has a problem. It seems Barr and Trump changed Sec 230 and it is law and now the J6 committee is violation. Trump is now demanding equal time. I wonders what information he is going to present to the people. Every step of the way the [DS] will be falling into trap after trap until they cannot climb their way out of it. The clock is running down and the [DS] has no ammunition.
www.bitchute.com

Ep. 2801b - Did Trump & Barr Just Trap The J6 Unselect Committee Hearing?How Do You Expose It All?

If trump gets his equal time in this kangaroo court I'll tune in to watch every minute of it. Here's the chance to move the final chess pieces forward and start taking prisoners. Perhaps we'll finally see the tide turn...we'll see soon enough!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WORSE THAN 2008. THEY ARE BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE -- JIM WILLE​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655454235130.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, here's some more fake Q shit

When does it become mathematically impossible??

photo_2022-06-17_04-40-54.jpg

Julian Assange: Government approves extradition of WikiLeaks founder to the US​

Assange has been held in Belmarsh prison since he was dragged out of the Ecuadorian embassy in London in 2019. His legal team said this is "the beginning of a new battle".

Amar Mehta
News reporter @Amarjournalist_
Friday 17 June 2022 UK

Julian Assange

Play Video - Why is Assange wanted by US?

The Home Secretary has approved the extradition of Julian Assange to the United States but why is he wanted there?

The government has approved the extradition of Julian Assange to the US, where he faces espionage charges.

The Home Office confirmed Home Secretary Priti Patel had signed the extradition order for the WikiLeaks founder.

Assange is wanted in the US over an alleged conspiracy to obtain and disclose national defence information after WikiLeaks published hundreds of thousands of leaked documents relating to the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

He has always denied any wrongdoing.

Assange has 14-days to appeal the decision and his legal team said they will be appealing.

"Today is not the end of the fight. It is only the beginning of a new legal battle. We will appeal through the legal system," WikiLeaks said in a statement.

"This is a dark day for press freedom and for British democracy.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score

Kash discusses Q: "There's a lot of good to a lot of it.... he should get credit for all the things he has accomplished... he's put out so many names, ya know, not just mine…. all these folks that were in the Trump Administration that people barely knew about. They know because, in large part, because HE was able to put out their work."

So Trump's Chief of Staff to the Secretary of Defense has read the Q drops and says they were right about a lot. Also, apparently Q is a male?

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If They Could Stop What Is Coming...They Already Would Have

Change My Mind

Brian Cates
Jun 9, 2022

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F731ae305-a792-4cef-8096-4a7083a02687_577x432.jpeg

Comments are going to be open to everyone.

Even as the illegally created J6 Committee begins it’s absurd theater with tonight’s televised hearing, nothing can stop what is coming.

There will be more indictments from Durham.

The Biden Crime Family Investigation will begin dropping it’s own indictments.

There will be more absolutely repulsive revelations from the Laptop From Hell.

There will be more 2000 Mules/2020 Election Theft indictments.

There will be Supreme Court decisions on abortion and gun rights.

Trump will continue growing stronger and stronger with each rally he holds as the massive coming red wave gets bigger and bigger and freaked out Democrats realize their ability to fake votes is going to be outstripped by the sheer numbers of their own base who are deserting them as they get brutally redpilled over the past year and a half.

And all of this will be happening **with** Biden in the White House. They can’t blame Trump for any of this even as they scream in confusion over the fact that Biden for some strange reason is somehow powerless to stop any of it.

What’s the point of sticking your neck way out there to steal an election by inventing most of the 81 millions votes this massive loser supposedly got if he doesn’t have the power to PREVENT ANY OF THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING?

Joe Biden's controversial comments about segregationists and wealthy ...'s controversial comments about segregationists and wealthy ...
You know that’s a good question, why I can’t stop any of this. I can’t tell you why.

They no longer have control of the narrative shaping in this country. It’s gotten away from them.

They tried to hold off the Day of Reckoning for what they did in stealing that 2020 election to install what is **the** most corrupt family in US political history in the White House.

But the longer they delay it, the worse the fallout gets for them. It’s like trying to hold back a flood. The water behind the cracking wall just gets bigger and heavier and bigger and heavier the longer you hold it back until when the wall finally gives…

Now they try to tell you absolute disaster is coming for Trump and his base. They are all going to be hounded from public life, prosecuted, completely and totally disenfranchised and rendered radioactively toxic and ended as a political force in this country.

That’s what this absurd J6 Committee street theater is all about tonight. That’s the narrative they’re trying…oh so desperately trying…to sell the country and the world.

They impeached this guy twice. Right after the second impeachment, they were **positive** they had at last finally rid themselves of him.

After acquittal, Trump attacks impeachment

BUT THEY WERE WRONG.

They literally couldn’t believe their eyes by the end of February 2021, when he spoke at the CPAC conference in Orlando Florida. The Toxic and Radioactive Orange Man Bad was not only back, he was taking over the party and asserting control over the fundraising.

I wrote about it at the time.

The Return of Donald J. Trump

[Yes, I’m allowed to quote myself. It’s one of the awesome things about running my own website and being my own editor and stuff! :D ]

At Uncover DC I wrote about how Trump was not only not being marginalized in GOP circles, he was exerting far more control over the party and especially it’s fundraising than he ever had when he was in the White House:

An Outsider Again, Trump Begins Taking Over The GOP’s Fundraising

They can’t get rid of this guy. They’ve tried everything they can think of ever since he announced he was going to run back in 2015.

Donald Trump Is Talking About Everything but the Alleged Russian ...

I’m telling you.

It doesn’t matter what they do.

But here they are trying again, out of sheer desperation and mounting horror, trying to make the case to the country that Donald J. Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol Building on January 6, 2020 [2021], a narrative that is so false, I was deconstructing it 2 years ago right after it happened, and none of the facts have changed in the interim.

An Unconstitutional Farce of a Senate Show Trial

1. Official court filings reveal that some of the alleged key instigators of the violence at the Capitol Building had been planning their attack for days in advance. This means their attack could not have been incited by listening to Trump’s speech.
  2. The official timeline of that day shows that the attack on the Capitol began before Trump finished his speech. It takes about 40 minutes on foot to walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol. If Trump incited a mob, and pointed it at the assembled Congress, the attack at the Capitol would have started much later than it did because of this 40-minute walk.
  3. Trump’s speech at the Ellipse is available in its entirety online, and nowhere in the speech does he urge any violence or any kind of an attack on the Capitol Building or the Congress assembled within it. Trump closed his remarks that day by asking for a peaceful and respectful protest. Somehow his calm statements about walking down Pennsylvania Avenue and peacefully protesting with the crowd outside the Capitol building is transformed by his detractors into his raging for them to storm the building and to attack members of Congress.
  4. There has never been such a thing as an unarmed insurrection in American history. The Shays’ rebellion of 1786–87, the Whiskey Rebellion of 1791–1794, and similar insurrections were lengthy events that spanned weeks, months, sometimes even years that involved armed people attacking state and federal authorities. This event at the U.S. Capitol Building was not an armed insurrection of any length. It was several dozen unarmed people forcing their way into a building and occupying some offices for less than an hour. To call that an insurrection is to cheapen and degrade what that word really means.
What did Einstein say about insanity?

Quotes By Einstein On Insanity. QuotesGram

Nothing these idiots do in these J6 hearings is going to move the needle towards any further disenfranchisement of Trump or his base. Everybody already knows it’s all bullshit.

Millions of people have awakened now that were slumbering peacefully the first time they tried sell this completely fake ‘insurrection’ narrative to the country. They have an even **less** chance of success than when they tried this crap back in early 2021.

Nothing.

NOTHING.

Can stop what is coming.

And you can quote me on that.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ep 2802a – The Economic Transition Has Begun, Another Piece On The Chess Board Moves Into Place​

The people see the truth, they are awake and 91% are concerned about inflation and they know it has nothing do with Ukraine, Covid etc.. They know [JB]/Puppet masters and the [CB] are responsible. The battle has begun, the Fed pushes the same playbook that we had back in 1971 with Nixon.

EP. 2802B - PATRIOTS HAVE THE SOURCE,JA JUNE ETA,SERVER BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE,TIMING IS EVERYTHING​

The patriots are now bringing the heat, Durham is on the hunt is ready to strike again, Hunter's laptop is on deck and now we come to learn that JA is being brought back to the US. [HRC] is panicking, the D party is panicking. JA is protected, the server is going to bring down the house. Future proves the past, it all happened in June. Trump says the people have no voice, during the midterms the people's voice is going to be heard, timing is everything.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THEIR TERRIBLE NARRATIVE - FREEFORM FRIDAY​

I ramble on about the World Economic Forum's horrible narrative and vision for the future. They act like it's inevitable - but it is NOT!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

THEIR TERRIBLE NARRATIVE - FREEFORM FRIDAY​

I ramble on about the World Economic Forum's horrible narrative and vision for the future. They act like it's inevitable - but it is NOT!
Of course its not GH. They fear the guns, as well they should!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
GL22-06-16a.jpg

GL22-06-16b.jpg

GL22-06-16c.jpg

GL22-06-16d.jpg

GL22-06-16e.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They tried the AdBlue shit here late last year, was a nothingburger as half the truck fleet is pre-DEF (and local urea manufacture stepped up big time).

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They tried the AdBlue shit here late last year, was a nothingburger as half the truck fleet is pre-DEF (and local urea manufacture stepped up big time).

I think the moral of the story is every nation needs to do what the Russian Federation is doing.... becoming self-sufficient.

It is time for America to start making everything here again instead of depending on China, etc.

Americans need to desire the "Made in the USA" stamp on the things they buy.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Trump's Attorney Peter Ticktin - Election Fraud Proof Just Weeks Away​

Trump Attorney Peter Ticktin Responds To Media Matters Attacks on Red Pill News​

Peter Ticktin returns to discuss the latest Media Matters hit piece written in the wake of his appearance on the show this past week.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Almost seems they are putting a target on their back making these announcements.
The whole shit show doesn't seem organic to me (translation, it doesn't seem real and sincere).

I'm not saying nothing is happening, all I'm saying is nothing we are seeing and hearing is as it seems (to me anyway)

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I think you may have mentioned that...

Perhaps (no exaggeration) 500 times? Maybe more?

Would it come to about one in every 180 posts is a gripe that nothing is happening?

It does not seem an unreasonable number. It could be higher (certainly feels like the repetitive Doom Drum has had 500 solid beats, donnit?)

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think you may have mentioned that...

Perhaps (no exaggeration) 500 times? Maybe more?

Would it come to about one in every 180 posts is a gripe that nothing is happening?

It does not seem an unreasonable number. It could be higher (certainly feels like the repetitive Doom Drum has had 500 solid beats, donnit?)
Well, that's because still haven't seen much input that would satisfy my curiosity yet! I told you about 180 times I'm not going to stop asking questions, no matter how many statistics related to the number of posts listed under my avatar or no mater how much you whine because my questions annoy you

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, that's because still haven't seen much input that would satisfy my curiosity yet! I told you about 180 times I'm not going to stop asking questions, no matter how many statistics related to the number of posts listed under my avatar or no mater how much you whine because my questions annoy you
Ask all the questions you want, but you're wasting your time asking us here.

Better you get out and become a poll watcher, an election judge, or a newspaper reporter to make a difference you can believe in, because while we don't verbally 'ask' the questions per se, we have the same curiosity without having to be reminded on a daily basis.

Rhetorically, or otherwise.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ask all the questions you want, but you're wasting your time asking us here.

Better you get out and become a poll watcher, an election judge, or a newspaper reporter to make a difference you can believe in, because while we don't verbally 'ask' the questions per se, we have the same curiosity without having to be reminded on a daily basis.

Rhetorically, or otherwise.
a newspaper reporter? Was that meant to be a joke?

Qballs can be pretty funny sometimes

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think the moral of the story is every nation needs to do what the Russian Federation is doing.... becoming self-sufficient.

It is time for America to start making everything here again instead of depending on China, etc.

Americans need to desire the "Made in the USA" stamp on the things they buy.
America is no longer governed by Americans. The current "leadership" have sold our country to the globalists. Globalism can only succeed if America is weakened and brought into parity with the other so-called "super powers." Biden is not just an old fool, he is a TOOL. We are not witnessing a series of idiotic mistakes, we are watching a deceptive intentional destruction of America from within. We have been conquered (2020) and are being subjugated. NCSWIC.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655675942849.png