• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1656213166493.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BOOM!

yet another drop

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Your questions annoy no one.

The incessant repetition of your downward-looking mental status is what annoys people. After 100, 200, 300 or more repetitions of exactly the same petulant sentiment, it really gets old.

Like an alcoholic finding excuses to drink again...

In your case, you sobered up for a limited few days, even apologizing in recognition of the annoyance your sniveling causes with your promise to zip it.

But then -- predictably, in an alcoholic's fashion -- you fell off the wagon and went back to binge-whining the same words. And now you hold the bottle close and attempt to defend your drinking.

Your opinion has been noted. By all. For hundreds of times. We KNOW all how unhappy, discouraged, and miserable you are.

So find a new mantra.
And we've all here seen the same pattern for years! This isn't being said after a month or two.... literally several years of the same behavioral patterns as described above.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Brian Cates]
People asked for a confirmation that Q is back and the new drops are real.

The very next night Trump holds a rally he'd set up weeks in advance in a small town in Illinois literally in the middle of nowhere who's nickname is "QTown".

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
First, I want to say thank you for keeping this thread constantly updated. I always come here when i want to see the latest Q news or the latest X22 report.

Had a strange thought - what if... and this is just pure speculation / daydreaming ..... but what if Trump does NOT run in 2024 because it's revealed that he WAS re-elected and has been President this whole time despite the illusion of Biden being President; therefore Trump is not eligible for his 3rd term, and DeSantis is his chosen successor.... of course this can not be revealed until the Repubs take control of Congress in the next election..
President Trump is still our real President. Enjoy the show!

PS just an FYIFWIW Some of the anti Q crowd is about to be awoken despite their stubborn preconceived notions and may be acting a bit sidewards as they try to adjust to having their current vehicle for passive aggressive idiocy rendered null & void.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
And we've all here seen the same pattern for years! This isn't being said after a month or two.... literally several years of the same behavioral patterns as described above.

Healthy skepticism has a way of working its way back to the surface every now and again.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IE-TS108541264886636662.jpg

PL-TS108541085475829629.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
PL-TS108541006446262853.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

=========================================

and

Update from board admin...
Bread #20893.
## Administrator 06/25/22 (Sat) 12:16:55dbe45c (3) No.16514077

I have verified the Board Owner of /project comms/ deleted the B post about 14 hours ago.

I am in Southern California and do not have access to SSH into the machines to do anything any deeper than that.

I can tell you that this past week, I fixed the TOR posting issues, which may have affected the trip codes.

I will give a complete report by Tuesday, if not Monday.

In either case, it would not have affected Q’s trip code which is wholly whitelisted.

The probability of a faked post is improbable.

I would show you the log, but the BO of projectdcomms has the log set to private. I don’t do that for other people. I won’t do it for this BO either.

Anons don’t have their “own personal trip code” - they change each bread. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be Anons, they would have recognizable online identities and posting histories like here. This smells fishy and desperate...

Last edited:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

and

Bread #20893.

I have verified the Board Owner of /project comms/ deleted the B post about 14 hours ago.

I am in Southern California and do not have access to SSH into the machines to do anything any deeper than that.

I can tell you that this past week, I fixed the TOR posting issues, which may have affected the trip codes.

In either case, it would not have affected Q’s trip code which is wholly whitelisted.

I would show you the log, but the BO of projectdcomms has the log set to private. I don’t do that for other people. I won’t do it for this BO either.

Anons don’t have their “own personal trip code” - they change each bread. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be Anons, they would have recognizable online identities and posting histories like here. This smells fishy and desperate...
The proof is in the pudding.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

and

Bread #20893.

I sure wish I could understand 10% of what this post says....

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Q: When does a bird sing?

Note: Maxwell is to be sentenced Monday

In a 77-page court document, Maxwell directly accuses the Clintons of being involved in Jeffrey Epstein’s world and admits she helped “start and grow” the Clinton Global Initiative. She also claims she fears for her life in prison because snipers are allegedly waiting to assassinate her.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why do these two posts show up as quoted (with individual post times), but they don't show up individually as separate posts?

Screenshot_20220626-075218_DuckDuckGo.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
On a side note, the various aggregator sites handle Q posts differently. For example, the qanon.pub site doesn't show the device IDs. In the pic below you will see the yellow highlighted IDs are all zeros. But on the qagg.news site, the device IDs are shown. On that site you can tell all three posts (the Q post and the two anonymous posts Q quoted) came from the same device.

qanonpub.jpg

qaggnews.jpg

In Q post #4955, Q quoted an anonymous post he didn't make. It has a different device ID.

qaggnews2.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1656254370995.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I sure wish I could understand 10% of what this post says....
On a side note, the various aggregator sites handle Q posts differently. For example, the qanon.pub site doesn't show the device IDs. In the pic below you will see the yellow highlighted IDs are all zeros. But on the qagg.news site, the device IDs are shown. On that site you can tell all three posts (the Q post and the two anonymous posts Q quoted) came from the same device.

I'm thinking the Q posts are fake as speculated, but I'm not an expert on how that site works...

Song knows better than I and I know ABC is well versed as well...I am pinging him on this so hopefully he can shed more light on it

ABC---https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/qs-posts.173531/page-868#post-2497538

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

View attachment 265555

View attachment 265557

In Q post #4955, Q quoted an anonymous post he didn't make. It has a different device ID.

View attachment 265558
That's interesting....I posted screenshots from qresearch that I took myself of the new posts on 867. They show the id in all zeros. The all zeros are because the poster used a tor. That being said the ids fromm the aggregate sites are incorrect, not sure where they came from.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm thinking the Q posts are fake as speculated, but I'm not an expert on how that site works...

Song knows better than I and I know ABC is well versed as well...I am pinging him on this so hopefully he can shed more light on it
Just to clarify, I'm not saying the messages are real or fake. I just said the Device ID the qaggnews site shows all three came from the same person. Whether that person was Q or someone who hacked his account, I do not know. I believe Trump will have to do something to confirm.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's interesting....I posted screenshots from qresearch that I took myself of the new posts on 867. They show the id in all zeros. The all zeros are because the poster used a tor. That being said the ids fromm the aggregate sites are incorrect, not sure where they came from.

I see that now.
QR16505677.jpg

I was going by what the qagg.news site says on their site. If you hover your mouse over the ID number, a message pops up:
"Device ID of the device used to make the post when available."​
QA16505677.jpg

Where the qaggnews site is getting the ID from, I have no idea.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

PSA to the Anon Community​

Clandestine
5 hr ago

Alright, this is going to be a very uncomfortable conversation for many, but someone needs to step up. This is a topic I never directly talk about, but today we are going to talk about it. We are going to have an adult conversation about Q. More specifically, the people who talk about Q, the Anons.

To preface my statements, those that have known me, know I go back to the beginning. I’ve been following the drops since Halloween, 2017. I used to be popular anon on Twitter under many different names, I’ve read every drop a plethora of times. I’ve followed the entire time. I’m an Anon, I just intentionally avoid directly talk about Q to create a message more digestible for normies, and all those who are turned off by the Q community.

So Q is back to posting after zero comms for 18 months, which has obviously sparked a lot of excitement in the Anon community. But with this excitement, comes a slew of new terrible decodes/interpretations and egregious stretches to make connections that simply are not there.

Folks, you need to recognize that it’s different this time around. We have built a big-ass audience over the past 18 months. We are literally the news now. I’m breaking massive stories like Russia targeting US biolabs, while the media are praising nazis and pushing fake war propaganda. Big name guests like Gregg Phillips, Kash Patel, Dinesh D’Souza, Trump’s Lawyer Peter Ticktin, etc., have been coming onto Anon podcasts and shows. A lot of people come to Anons for their news now, because the media have completely fallen off of a cliff and we are providing the ACTUAL NEWS.

Not with drops and decodes, but with real-world proofs like Biden tanking the country, gas prices, election fraud via mail-in voting, C19 came from Wuhan lab, Durham, Russia accusing the DNC of crimes against humanity via bio-genocide, Hunter Biden laptop and dirty dealings in Ukraine, Epstein. All these real-world proofs have drawn people to us, because we were right about all this stuff and the MSM was dead wrong.

Now that Q is back, this actual news and proof will be muddied with popular Anons in the community making asinine “decodes” like finding 765 spaces between the words in a random drop, dividing it by 17 and it equals 45, and that somehow means that all of Q is legitimate.

Stuff like this may be fun for people, but it doesn’t help the movement in any way. All of the people who are going to buy into these ridiculous non-connections are people who already follow Q. You’re not waking anyone up. You’re not helping. But here’s how it hurts the movement:
  • it gives critics low hanging fruit to discredit
  • it deters normies because it doesn’t make any sense or prove anything
  • it lessens the impact of real proofs via association
I was inspired by a Truth from @IET17 and he’s 100% correct.
“The time for obscure, reaching, and convoluted proofs is over.”

I couldn’t agree more. Clearly I don’t speak for everyone, but I highly suggest the entire Anon community do a serious self-evaluation of themselves, as well of what content they deem viable to post/promote.

Too many in the community forget what the main objective of the mission is. The mission is NOT to see who can get the most followers or get 10k likes on a funny meme. The mission is to wake up normies to assist white hats with global acceptance for high profile arrests and crimes against humanity. That’s your one job, and it’s LONG overdue for everyone start taking it more seriously.

Shape your message to reach a broader audience instead of catering to the same echo chamber. Stop trying to legitimize Q with decodes, and let the real-world proofs come in real time. We’ve seen a million of them. We don’t have to make any up.

Use discernment before posting something. If you have to think if it’s a proof, it’s not a proof. There should be ZERO stretching involved. Stop trying to find 17s in everything. Just talk about the content of the drops, and how they relate to the real-world happenings. THATS IT.

Look at the MSM, the first thing they bring up about “QAnon” followers is that they think JFK Jr. is alive and working with Trump and “2 more weeks”. Subjects made up by followers, completely unrelated to the drops, Q directly refutes it, and it’s still the first things the critics resort to when looking to discredit Q.

The things critics point to, are never directly from Q, it’s always from followers who don’t know how to interpret the drops or Anons guessing on dates that big things will happen. The critics point to these things instead of the drops themselves, because quite frankly, Q was right about pretty much everything, with the major exception being that people will be held accountable, which obviously hasn’t happened.

The overall themes and narratives incontrovertibly have validity, and that’s all we need to wake up normies. The story given to them by the MSM has fallen apart and people are looking for alternative sources for news. We claim we are the news now, it’s time everyone started acting like it.

Big name accounts, people with large followings, please, use some discernment and stop reaching for stuff that’s not there.

Anon community, please, use some discernment on who you follow and what you promote.

I know these are exciting for the community, but everyone needs to recognize the opportunity we have here. We need to get organized, and everyone needs to understand your role in the mission and execute said role. That’s it. Your mission is to wake up normies, not scare them away. DO YOUR JOB!

Respectfully,
-Clandestine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2809A - THE GREAT RESET/GREEN NEW DEAL IS BACKFIRING, DOWN SHE GOES​

The [CB] push is now failing, nobody is buying what they are selling. The people are concerned about inflation, fuel and their jobs. They see the lies from the [JB] and the [CB]. The Green new deal push is now backfiring on them.

EP. 2809B - IT HAD TO BE DONE THIS WAY, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CORNER AN ANIMAL, MIDTERMS​

The [DS] is trapped like a wild animal, certain agencies are going to do stupid things. The [DS] is panicking, they have lost their grip on the people and all they have left is their foot soldiers. This is going to become very clear as the push for more riots happens. Trump has place everything in place, the weapon is now we the people and it will be used to change the course of this country. It had to be done this way, the people had to see it, the people have to feel uncomfortable, the people have to demand change.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

THE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE UNITED STATES -- DAVID JENSEN​

David Jensen returns to SGT Report to explain exactly how the Federal Reserve is destroying the United States with the intentional controlled demolition of the US economy.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Maybe we are not thinking big enough.

1656329693236.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yet another reason that answers the question

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 9.10.24 AM.png

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RIP those who will die today through little / no fault of their own (can we call these post-birth abortions?)

cry:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You bet. I am talking about putting a stake in the ground to cut out all the smoke and mirrors bullshit from both sides.

Today: You suck a baby's brains out with a vaccum pipe, or you jab around with a coat hanger: You are murdering. If the baby is born live, and you kill him/her for parts, you are worse than a murderer: You are a murderer for hire, for money!

Tomorrow: For any reason: stupidity, rape, incest... if a girl gets pregnant or has the real possibility of getting pregnant. The clock starts ticking.

Time to take the Morning After pill. Given at the Trauma Center.

A fetus is viable (sometimes) as early as 24 weeks. So cut that time in half... no, cut that time in half again -- six weeks is the cutoff date for the pill.

That is long before the fetus is in any way viable <-- It is closer to the first split of the fertilzed egg than to a baby.

After six weeks with no action after rape, etc. (eg: just swallow a doggone pill)...

As time progresses after that without her taking that pill, the female HAS CHOSEN the bear the child. And is required to.

LATE AMENDMENT
: If the woman has a penis, she is to be given a tofu enema to prevent accidental birth. This can be done right up to the last moment.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online;

Doug Emhoff Leaves DLA Piper Partnership as Biden-Harris Transition Continues

https://www.law.com/americanlawyer/...transition-continues/?slreturn=20220527105032

See how they do that? He leaves the DLA Piper 7 days after the 2020 election as the Biden Harris transition culminates, nothing to see here. No conflict of interest, move along.

Here is Smartmatic newsletter saying Sir Nigel Knowles, Global CEO of DLA Piper, will join Smartmatic SGO Group.

https://www.smartmatic.com/us/media/article/2020/

Smartmatic SGO Group is a multinational company that builds and implements electronic voting systems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartmatic

Fact checkers lie and claim there is no link to Smartmatic and Dominion voting machines. We KNOW the fact checkers are LIARS, the links exist.

Smartmatic – Gates – Microsoft

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/smartmatic-gates-microsoft/

SMARTMATIC - DOMINION - SOROS - MALLOCH BROWN - JOE BIDEN AND MORE - READ ALL OF THIS

https://www.patreon.com/posts/smartmatic-soros-43898831

It is my contention that Kamala's husband Doug used his connections and they assisted with the election steal in 2020. There were a dozen different ways they stole this election. The turnout for President Donald Trump was historic and they had to use every available option to eliminate Trump votes and instill Biden votes at every level.

This is how Kamala won the VP slot. She promised Biden a win if she could be the VP and Biden agreed. Kamala used her husband's connections to assist with the election steal. Biden told us, "We Have ‘The Most Extensive and Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in the history of American politics"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...39DC3670BFC117F25C5E39DC3670BFC117F&FORM=VIRE

All assets deployed.

Win by any means necessary.

2020 Presidential Election.

Q

https://qanon.pub/#4380

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is how Kamala won the VP slot. She promised Biden a win if she could be the VP and Biden agreed. Kamala used her husband's connections to assist with the election steal. Biden told us, "We Have ‘The Most Extensive and Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in the history of American politics"
That makes sense!

She's totally unqualified for the position, unless the position is on her knees....

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score