• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1657169849795.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657186847446.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2818A - THE [CB]/[JB] LIES ARE NOT WORKING, THEY ARE IN TROUBLE AND THEY KNOW IT​

Protests are spreading across the globe, the people are brought to the precipice and the push back has begun. [JB]/[CB] lies are exposed, Putin is not responsible of what is happening, it is the [CB]/[JB] who created this to bring the population into the GR. The people are now calling all of them out

EP. 2818B - THE [DS] JUST BLINKED, NEWS IS ABOUT TO UNLOCK, POWER RETURNING TO THE PEOPLE​

The [DS] is losing on all fronts, their entire system is being exposed and destroyed at the same time. Slowly but surely the entire system is being dismantled. The [DS] is struggling to regain the narrative but the white hats continue to bring them down the path of no return. Power is returning to the people are the people are learning how powerful they really are. The [DS] just blinked, news is about to unlock and the they are about to receive more pain.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Panic in DC

1657253295338.png

[Forwarded from TheStormHasArrived17 (TheStormHasArrived17 ⭐⭐⭐️)]

Why does Adam Schiff want to make “any information obtained” by the military not admissible as evidence against Congress in a court of law?

Wow, Liddle Adam thought he could just sneak this one by us? If you still think these people aren’t panicking, I can’t help you.

Sauce:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WWG1WGA seems to be starting.

BEAUTIFUL — German farmers join the Dutch farmers at the border.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
  1. Macron lost his majority
  2. Draghi in trouble in Italy
  3. Johnson resigns
  4. Rutte using same tactics as Trudeau and cannot stop the farmers
  5. Georgia guide-stones removed
  6. Roe overturned
  7. People are remembering what a women is
  8. Men cannot compete on women sports
  9. SC supports second amendment
  10. CA/NY weapons ban overruled
  11. LA vaccine mandate for children overruled
  12. SC rules Illegals cannot vote in NY
  13. 2000 mules, confirms election fraud,True the Vote producing more election fraud evidence
  14. Plant in J6 unselect committee destroyed credibility
  15. Biden imploding, drip, drip more evidence of treason produced
  16. Trump’s jet ready for action, he is coming back
  17. Q returns
Forwarded from X22 report

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.14.51 PM.png

[In reply to BLUEPRINT ]

The 2 brackets represent a general pillar outline, the dash represents the slot in the middle of the center pillar. Unique marker. As with most Q drops, the association is not meant to be an EXACT granular but rather, to put us over target. I have no interest in telling you what to think but to me, the Guidestones being located in area code 706, the drop symbolizing what looks like the unique center pillar being 706, and the Guidestones being hit on 7/6 are to many assiciations for coincidence. Also, Q's general use of brackets represents a "kill" box. Not as in actual murder but as in point of focus. But, double meanings exist. In this case, focus and kill. The Guidstones no longer exist (kill) and that presumably was the focus. ;)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Schiff's Amendment​

A Devolution Proof​

Patel Patriot (Jon)

The Devolution Series, along with my interviews and Devolution Power Hours can be found on my website:​

https://www.devolution.link/
You can find me on Truth Social: @patelpatriot
Find me on Telegram here: https://t.me/patelpatriot
Don’t forget to Subscribe to support my work!
Subscribe now

On July 7th, 2022, Julie Kelly posted a screenshot on twitter of an amendment to the NDAA put forth by Adam Schiff. Here is Julie’s 3 tweets on the topic:

Her commentary is mostly accurate but there is something about this that everybody is missing. We need to look closer at specifically what Adam Schiff’s proposed amendment would actually be amending.

So the amendment is adding a subsection to “Section 271 of title 10, United States Code.” Before looking at what is being added, let’s look at section 271:

Here is what Schiff’s amendment adds to the end of the above section:

The addition states that information obtained by or with assistance of the military cannot be used as evidence in basically any fashion (the key one here being grand juries) if it violates section 1385 of title 18.

Section 1385 of title 18:

Finally, we need to look at what “posse comitatus” actually is based on the definition directly from our military:

Essentially this means that “unless authorized by the constitution or Act of Congress,” the military is not allowed to participate with civilian law enforcement in any fashion here within the United States.

What This Means
Adam Schiff’s amendment is saying that any information that comes from our military in violation of the posse comitatus act cannot be used in as evidence in basically any proceeding, and that includes in Grand Juries.

This leaves me with questions.

Why Put Forth This Amendment?

The information which this amendment specifies cannot be used is information gathered by our military that “violates” posse comitatus. I’ll talk about the “violates” aspect of this later but the interesting tidbit here is that because the information being referred to is such that relates to posse comitatus, it means that it would be information gathered from military operations here within the United States.

Why would Schiff bother putting this forth at all?

Think about it logically. How do the democrats and Schiff operate? The policies and agendas they put forth like this are typically in reaction to something. There is a school shooting so they put forth a gun control bill. They get caught stealing an election through the use of geotracking, so they take action to crack down on people selling geo tracking data.

Cause and effect.

The “effect” in this situation is Adam Schiff’s amendment trying to prohibit the use of information gathered through “violations” of domestic military operations as evidence in any form of proceedings.

The “cause” can only be that there is some form of domestic military operation gathering intelligence in the first place.
So using our deductive, although speculative, reasoning we have concluded that there may be a domestic military operation taking place. Can we deduce who is behind it?

When Can Military Operate Domestically?

Title 1385 tells us the two situations where domestic use of military is allowed:

• Acts of Congress
  • Circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution

Since Adam Schiff is a congressman and he is also the one who put forth this amendment, it’s safe to conclude that if there are any military operations happening domestically, it would be one that was not authorized by congress. If it was something he authorized, why would he be worried and put this forth at all?

So what are the other “circumstances” that could initiate domestic use of military? Well as I pointed out earlier, Homeland Defense is considered a “Constitutional exception” to the posse comitatus act.

If the military was going to operate domestically, somebody would have to give the order for them to do so, and an order like this would have to come from the very top. So let’s look at the chain of command:

The individual at the top of the chain of command is the President. This is also spelled out in article 2 section 2 of our constitution:

Back to our deductive reasoning.

If it wasn’t congress who authorized the military to operate domestically, it had to have been the President, but the current President, Joe Biden, is an ally of Adam Schiff. Why would Adam Schiff put forth a bill that could somehow affect something Joe Biden authorized? It doesn’t make any sense?

This obviously leads me to the entire basis of my Devolution theory. Donald Trump knew the election was going to be stolen, he considered it an act of war, and he implemented a continuity of government plan as his countermove.
Let’s look at a recap from Part 22 showing all the moves in special operations that were made before Trump left office:

It’s obvious that Trump and his team were setting the stage to enter into a continuity of government environment based in the context of irregular warfare.

Who Determines What Constitutes A Violation?

This brings me to the last point. I know we’ve made a few assumptions so let’s recap them quick.

• Adam Schiff’s amendment tells us there is some form of domestic military operation happening
  • Because Schiff brought it forth, the operation must not have been authorized by congress
  • Because Joe Biden is an ally of Schiff’s, it must not have been authorized by Joe either
  • This leaves us with an ongoing domestic military operation, that Adam Schiff is afraid of, that must have been initiated by Donald Trump

So if this goes through, and it is revealed that there in fact is some form of ongoing domestic operation, who determines whether or not it was happening in violation of the posse comitatus act? That would be the supreme court, and luckily we already have precedence and Trump had every authority to implement Devolution:

Adam Schiff provided us with more circumstantial evidence that there is something happening behind the scenes, and for that and only that, we thank him.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Patel Patriot

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2819A - THE [WEF] PUPPETS EXPOSED, THE ENTIRE SYSTEM IMPLODING ON THE [CB]/PUPPET MASTERS​

The [WEF] puppets are being exposed and removed one by one. The entire system is coming apart and will implode on the [CB] and the puppet masters, without a cover story they are completely exposed. An investigation has begun on the Biden administration in regards to the fuel crisis.

EP. 2819B - SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD, THE SILENT WAR IS NO LONGER SILENT, THE STAGE IS SET​

The stage is now set, the [DS] is now covering up their crimes and trying to hide their treasons acts. The silent war is no longer silent, the war has now been brought out into the light and the wh are winning. The [DS] will continue to fight back they are on the losing end. Did you just hear the shot around the world. The globalist system is dead, prepare for chaos, communication blackout, the [DS] will try everything to stop what is coming, but nothing will stop this, nothing.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Schiff's Amendment​

A Devolution Proof​

Patel Patriot (Jon)

The Devolution Series, along with my interviews and Devolution Power Hours can be found on my website:​

https://www.devolution.link/
You can find me on Truth Social: @patelpatriot
Find me on Telegram here: https://t.me/patelpatriot
Don’t forget to Subscribe to support my work!
Subscribe now

On July 7th, 2022, Julie Kelly posted a screenshot on twitter of an amendment to the NDAA put forth by Adam Schiff. Here is Julie’s 3 tweets on the topic:

Her commentary is mostly accurate but there is something about this that everybody is missing. We need to look closer at specifically what Adam Schiff’s proposed amendment would actually be amending.

So the amendment is adding a subsection to “Section 271 of title 10, United States Code.” Before looking at what is being added, let’s look at section 271:

Here is what Schiff’s amendment adds to the end of the above section:

The addition states that information obtained by or with assistance of the military cannot be used as evidence in basically any fashion (the key one here being grand juries) if it violates section 1385 of title 18.

Section 1385 of title 18:

Finally, we need to look at what “posse comitatus” actually is based on the definition directly from our military:

Essentially this means that “unless authorized by the constitution or Act of Congress,” the military is not allowed to participate with civilian law enforcement in any fashion here within the United States.

What This Means
Adam Schiff’s amendment is saying that any information that comes from our military in violation of the posse comitatus act cannot be used in as evidence in basically any proceeding, and that includes in Grand Juries.

This leaves me with questions.

Why Put Forth This Amendment?

The information which this amendment specifies cannot be used is information gathered by our military that “violates” posse comitatus. I’ll talk about the “violates” aspect of this later but the interesting tidbit here is that because the information being referred to is such that relates to posse comitatus, it means that it would be information gathered from military operations here within the United States.

Why would Schiff bother putting this forth at all?

Think about it logically. How do the democrats and Schiff operate? The policies and agendas they put forth like this are typically in reaction to something. There is a school shooting so they put forth a gun control bill. They get caught stealing an election through the use of geotracking, so they take action to crack down on people selling geo tracking data.

Cause and effect.

The “effect” in this situation is Adam Schiff’s amendment trying to prohibit the use of information gathered through “violations” of domestic military operations as evidence in any form of proceedings.

The “cause” can only be that there is some form of domestic military operation gathering intelligence in the first place.
So using our deductive, although speculative, reasoning we have concluded that there may be a domestic military operation taking place. Can we deduce who is behind it?

When Can Military Operate Domestically?

Title 1385 tells us the two situations where domestic use of military is allowed:

• Acts of Congress
  • Circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution

Since Adam Schiff is a congressman and he is also the one who put forth this amendment, it’s safe to conclude that if there are any military operations happening domestically, it would be one that was not authorized by congress. If it was something he authorized, why would he be worried and put this forth at all?

So what are the other “circumstances” that could initiate domestic use of military? Well as I pointed out earlier, Homeland Defense is considered a “Constitutional exception” to the posse comitatus act.

If the military was going to operate domestically, somebody would have to give the order for them to do so, and an order like this would have to come from the very top. So let’s look at the chain of command:

The individual at the top of the chain of command is the President. This is also spelled out in article 2 section 2 of our constitution:

Back to our deductive reasoning.

If it wasn’t congress who authorized the military to operate domestically, it had to have been the President, but the current President, Joe Biden, is an ally of Adam Schiff. Why would Adam Schiff put forth a bill that could somehow affect something Joe Biden authorized? It doesn’t make any sense?

This obviously leads me to the entire basis of my Devolution theory. Donald Trump knew the election was going to be stolen, he considered it an act of war, and he implemented a continuity of government plan as his countermove.
Let’s look at a recap from Part 22 showing all the moves in special operations that were made before Trump left office:

It’s obvious that Trump and his team were setting the stage to enter into a continuity of government environment based in the context of irregular warfare.

Who Determines What Constitutes A Violation?

This brings me to the last point. I know we’ve made a few assumptions so let’s recap them quick.

• Adam Schiff’s amendment tells us there is some form of domestic military operation happening
  • Because Schiff brought it forth, the operation must not have been authorized by congress
  • Because Joe Biden is an ally of Schiff’s, it must not have been authorized by Joe either
  • This leaves us with an ongoing domestic military operation, that Adam Schiff is afraid of, that must have been initiated by Donald Trump

So if this goes through, and it is revealed that there in fact is some form of ongoing domestic operation, who determines whether or not it was happening in violation of the posse comitatus act? That would be the supreme court, and luckily we already have precedence and Trump had every authority to implement Devolution:

Adam Schiff provided us with more circumstantial evidence that there is something happening behind the scenes, and for that and only that, we thank him.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Patel Patriot

This should be required reading. Here, in schools, into the Congressional Record.

Does anyone here have a genuine argument against the fact that the Law Of War is activated?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DYODD but this is the third article I have seen. Kinda blew off the first one......

Who is this person? Where does he post? Need something so we can research his history and determine credibility.
Without more information, this is just another post of someone who says they received info from a top government person.

Perhaps. But first, who is this person and why should I believe anything he says?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Trump held a rally

President Trump just called for the death penalty for “those who kill through human trafficking.”

He spoke at length about the importance of the death penalty. It’s almost like he wants to eradicate EVIL from the earth…
t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/10321
103.2KviewsTheStormHasArrived17 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐, Jul 8 at 22:00

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TSA Orders Employees to Undergo "C.O.G" Training "Immediately"​

NATION HAL TURNER 08 JULY 2022 HITS: 10954
TSA Orders Employees to Undergo C.O.G Training Immediately

The US Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration has ordered any Employees who have NOT already undergone the "Continuity of Government (COG)" and "Devolution" training, to "Do so immediately."
The TSA COG program was created in the year 2012, and most TSA employees hired during and after 2012 have already gone through the program. But as with all new training programs, quite a number of existing TSA employees did NOT go through it when the program came out.
This week, TSA began contacting each employee who has NOT yet undergone the COG program, and ordered them to "do so immediately."
The Continuity of Government program exists so that government operations can continue even though some massive disaster, catastrophe, or attack, has taken out most government functions. the "Devolution" aspect of COG is that important decisions no longer MUST be made by Washington. Regions can make their own decisions. Authority devolves to lower levels when the upper levels are either cut-off, or destroyed.
It is sort of a Doomsday Plan to try to keep a government running even when much of it - or much of the country - has been destroyed.
Here is the TSA "COG" Program adopted in the year 2012:

Now, **WHY** would the TSA insist that any employee who has not yet taken the training, "do so immediately?"
What does government think is coming, that might cause their employees to NEED TO KNOW THIS?
War with Russia, perhaps?
Nuclear war with Russia, perhaps?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who is this person? Where does he post? Need something so we can research his history and determine credibility.
Without more information, this is just another post of someone who says they received info from a top government person.

Perhaps. But first, who is this person and why should I believe anything he says?
It took a while to find it. This is on Rumble not the one I found. I think content is the same.

Continuation of July 6th Livestream (intel drop)​

Phil Godlewski 2.0 Published July 6, 2022 388,036 Views
SUBSCRIBE129KSHARE

9876 rumbles
EMBED
Sorry guys. Obviously, [they] didn’t want me to tell you this.

Here is more of his videos. Seems they are playing wack a mole with a lot of these guys.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
File (hide): ea2f2f70a383d36⋯.png (268 KB, 590x429, 590:429, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)
Fullsized image
When does a bird sing?
Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yea that's an ear of corn..... corney.......

1657372422755.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

philg.jpg

I also listened to some of the Q&A in this video.
PG.LIVE Private Telegram Q&A - July 7th, 2022
Phil Godlewski 2.0 Published July 7, 2022​

I don't think I will pay any attention to this individual. Just my opinion. YMMV.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just wondering if you think this is a psyop and they take out Trump. What then? Or would they have already taken him out?

1657372704587.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657373685669.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
PM220630.jpg

I had to look up "baller move" ....

baller.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
we shouldn't... just a 'data' point. Probably BS and potentially to be debunked in time.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder if this is what they consider

Trust the Plan?​

1657407926309.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Light vs dark

A believer has two principles at work within him. In his natural estate he was subject to one principle only, which was darkness; now light has entered, and the two principles disagree. Mark the apostle Paul's words in the seventh chapter of Romans: "I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin, which is in my members." How is this state of things occasioned? "The Lord divided the light from the darkness." Darkness, by itself, is quiet and undisturbed, but when the Lord sends in light, there is a conflict, for the one is in opposition to the other: a conflict which will never cease till the believer is altogether light in the Lord. If there be a division within the individual Christian, there is certain to be a division without. So soon as the Lord gives to any man light, he proceeds to separate himself from the darkness around; he secedes from a merely worldly religion of outward ceremonial, for nothing short of the gospel of Christ will now satisfy him, and he withdraws himself from worldly society and frivolous amusements, and seeks the company of the saints, for "We know we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren." The light gathers to itself, and the darkness to itself. What God has divided, let us never try to unite, but as Christ went without the camp, bearing His reproach, so let us come out from the ungodly, and be a peculiar people. He was holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners; and, as He was, so we are to be nonconformists to the world, dissenting from all sin, and distinguished from the rest of mankind by our likeness to our Master.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
so I've been gone a couple weeks - are the new Q drops legit or psyop (or both)?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so I've been gone a couple weeks - are the new Q drops legit or psyop (or both)?
AFAIK The jury is still out on that determination...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Watch the water.......

View attachment 267142
i'll bet a Carbon Block Filter on an RO System will safely render that vaccine - Moot

and think of it: does everyone realize, that flouride they put into our water systems has to be 'cut' when it's injected as that flouride is acidic and damaging to water lines and the seals that keep the water in the pipe

and: what's that vaccine gonna do the delta smelt and spotted owl once we begin to flush it into our sewer systems? will it react to all those other medicines that they say are flushed each year?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Drama ensues during the NEGOP convention​

Kasey Mintz
KEARNEY, Neb. (KSNB) - Kearney played backdrop to the Nebraska Republican Party’s state convention on Saturday.

Kearney played backdrop to the Nebraska Republican Party’s state convention on Saturday.
© Provided by Lincoln & Hastings-Krny KSNBKearney played backdrop to the Nebraska Republican Party’s state convention on Saturday.
The biggest news coming out of that convention today, is Chairman of the Nebraska Republican Party Dan Welch is out of party leadership.

This according to the tweet above from the Nebraska Examiner’s Aaron Sanderford...

The resolution was called before a vote, and the final vote was 204 yays to 124 nays removing Welch from office. Welch has been chair of the state party since March of 2015.

Since that vote Sanderford has reported several top officials in the party have resigned, including Executive Director Taylor Gage.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Zoe Warren for Lt. Governor of SC]

photo_2022-07-10_11-58-04.jpg

This was probably one of the most exciting Twitter threads that I have ever read.

Here is a link to start from the beginning of the day long episode:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Any wonder why the elite didn't like Trump?

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 2.32.21 PM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Zoe Warren for Lt. Governor of SC]

View attachment 267152

This was probably one of the most exciting Twitter threads that I have ever read.

Here is a link to start from the beginning of the day long episode:

Excellent because they had some of the god awful worst Rino's.

Reminds me of the old Ron Paul days but with much better numbers.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657528230997.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2821A - THE [CB]/[WEF] AGENDA IS FALLING APART RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM​

The world is now rising up, the [WEF]/[CB] cannot stop this. Their agenda is falling apart right in front of their eyes and they can't do anything to stop it. Bank runs have begun in China, the people have are hitting the precipice.

EP. 2821B - TRUMP SENDS MESSAGE, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, HOUSE OF CARDS, PAIN​

The [DS] is trapped in their own agenda. The drips are now turning into floods and soon the people are going to see it all. Hunter Biden info is being leaked out daily now. Trump sends message, crimes against humanity, SA are on deck. The [DS] is feeling pain and their house of cards is about to come tumbling down and the people will understand who the the treasons people are.