• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about this... Do you think Crypto would be considered "lawful" money in order to settle and get Legal title? I think it should as it's not an FRN and therefore not a debt instrument. That could be another avenue along with precious metals, but it's not specified in the Constitution so... not 100% positive.
The answer USED TO EXIST in business. Back in 1948, my parents were selling our house. I was reading the mortgage to see the numbers and stuff. I noted that every time a dollar value was written, right after it was the word, "sewan".

I asked my father what "sewan" meant. He said, "It means that much in wampum."

Wampum, pilgrims, was a sort of "gold standard".

Adopted by all of the population of North America from the time of Nieuw Amsterdam and kept in practice until my generation at least.

It could not be forged (although there was a cheaper sort of black wampum... you could call it silver).

So all we have to do is go back to the practice of dollars valued in wampum equivalent: Something physical, non-fakeable. Hmmm...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well we know that FRN's would bring you into the Fed System trust. There is no trust associated with Crypto, that I know of, or perhaps some of them would also try to bring you into the trust. Because you essential paid with a debt instrument. But cryptos are not a debt instrument.

A FRN is considered to be a dual purpose note,
notice that it has 2 seals on it..
One is the Fed Res seal, the other is the U.S Treasury
The US Note only has the US Treasury seal

Moreover, the Ninth Circuit rejected the argument that a $50 Federal Reserve note be redeemed in gold or silver coin after specie coinage had been rescinded but upheld the right of the note holder to redeem his note in current public money

(31 USC 392 rev., 5103): 524 F.2d 629 (1974), 12 USC 411.

1663337849749.png

1663337873686.png

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well the first trust they mentioned the debt being paid in libre (livre)?live? Of which, I'm assuming was silver.
Lira IMO

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and one has interest attached and the other, being public debt, does not.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nah. I wuz just grumpy. Forget it.
we can discuss things any time Brother...

and i have those kinda days too

sometimes my fingers produce prose whilst other times they seem to contain, the both of them, my left toes...idk

:summer:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PAUL MANAFORT - THE SWAMP IS TRAPPED, DURHAM IS EXPOSING IT ALL, THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED​

Paul Manafort, was the campaign chairman for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, Paul put into place the structure that delivered the nomination and eventually the general election for Donald J. Trump. Paul Is the author of Political Prisoner: Persecuted, Prosecuted, but Not Silenced. The conversation begins on how Paul got involved in the 2016 election and how they were able to get the winning electoral votes. Paul then talks about the swamp, how it was deep and wide and a new strategy had to be created to bring down the swamp. Paul then goes into how the swamp is really after the people, Trump is just in the way. In the end Durham investigation will expose it all.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I discuss Conditions in Germany and the Rand Document with Thomas Roper and Robert Stein​

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What's the Rand document?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I gather from the vid that it was leaked. They talk about its progeny and validity at the beginning. However, if you read the comments below the vid:

Андрей Иванов

5 hours ago (edited)
Do you know what is the most interesting? Several Russian economists said about the US plan about a year ago. They did not see the RAND document, but they saw the movement of money around the planet and understood what was happening and what would happen.

Steve McCormack

5 hours ago
Regardless of whether the Rand document is genuine or not, the content includes a very accurate summary of the situation globally. I suspect it is a bit contrived because it is sent to the DNC and not the RNC - a bit suspicious. Also, would the Rand corporation be so idiotic to circulate a confidential and strong summary like this by email? At this day and age of hacking etc? Either way, the document provides a good insight into America's approach to the Russia/Ukraine conflict.

Chris Cornetto

6 hours ago
John if you get this message. Go to "the new Atlas" channel. Look up his video 2019 Rand report. There's a link that takes you right to the website and the source. It's all right there on their website. The report was done in 2019

M S

3 hours ago
Great interview :) The paper on the deindustrialization of Germany has a big problem. It is based on a simplification of the relationships. It sounds logical but it's actually stupid.

For example, the problem with shifting production to the US is: shifting production will result in increased demand for gas and oil in the US. So that doesn't solve the energy problem. It shifts the problem to the US.

Apart from that, German industry is not a black box. Raw materials to Germany and cars out of Germany. German industry is part of the western industrial complex. The guns of the Abraham tanks are made by Rheinmetall, the optics are made by Zeis I think, .. And nobody really wants to find out what will happen if Bosch can no longer produce .. De-industrialization means that the supply chains and production lines of western industry are interrupted quite arbitrarily. In theory, that would open up new markets for the US. BUT if you cannot supply them within a few weeks, the supply chain collapses permanently. Then you have a "nice" downward spiral.

Also left unconsidered: German industry only partly belongs to the Germans. For example, 8-10% of ALL German DAX shares own the fonts of TWO large US banks. Who will buy these stocks from the banks before they become worthless? And who has enough money lying around at home to do that?

I'm not saying that's not the plan.. just this is a fire that's hard to stop from spreading. And that can get very warm in the US too. You should know the rules of the game before you start playing it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The TRUTH is learned, never told

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Military Intelligence and JAG backed up Trump momentarily during his inauguration speech.
Look at the cap braids. Like ghosts they entered and left...

JT0pEFXfgtDR.jpeg

Appearance of Military Behind Trump during speech

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Like ghosts?

photo_2022-09-03_20-10-48.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1663587481904.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1663587540245.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-09-18_09-34-12.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just Human@justhuman

Psst...

-Danchenko flipped on 30yr Clinton friend Chuck Dolan.

-And the information Danchenko provided to the FBI was "vital" in the opening of "other investigations and cases." Plural. Including into Dolan.

-Then, Dolan flipped on Danchenko and will testify against him.

-Also, Durham knows who the "anonymous caller" to Danchenko is.

Idk, seems like big news to me.

We've got BIG developments in the Danchenko case that aren't getting the attention they deserve. I posted about them yesterday. Here are the links:
Danchenko informed on Dolan
truthsocial.com/@justhuman/pos
Dolan is going to testify against Danchenko
Danchenko's Defense is calling FBI agents as witnesses
Danchenko's lies were material
Danchenko knows who the "anonymous caller" was, and so does Durham

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 7.52.17 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter (Pepe Lives Matter)]
[ Video ]
Nunes:
The FBI made Danchenko a paid source in order to hide him from the House Intelligence Committee.

"It's conspiracy...
The department of justice and the FBI conspired to defraud the United States... They did it in conjunction with the Clinton Campaign."

Remember when Kash suggested that Durham caught them in a joint venture conspiracy and that many more will be indicted?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-09-23_08-08-47.jpg

Late last night Trump retruthed a video montage of memes.

At least a dozen of the memes in this minute and a half long video were outright Q pictures and quotes.

He’s never been this overt. This is incredible.

Fake news is going to lose their shit more than they already have. He’s baiting them to ask!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I luv the ending saying it's just the beginning!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
interesting conversation, show starts @ 20min mark

Devolution Power Hour #86 China, Xi, Nationalism vs. Globalism​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

My 12 Predictive Points for the Danchenko Trial, Slated To Begin On October 11​

People’s Brains Will Literally Lock Up In Cognitive Dissonance As They Watch This Trial As Dozens of Fake Narratives Die Screaming Inside Their Heads​

Brian Cates
Aug 27

1. Durham will continue to use a false statement trial to lay out the vast ‘joint venture’ criminal conspiracy engaged in by multiple parties to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election via stolen federal data constructed into Trump/Russia collusion hoaxes by candidate Hillary Clinton’s political operatives.
  2. Just as he used Sussmann’s trial to lay out an extremely detailed ‘map’ of how the Clinton campaign used private federal cyber security contractors to engage in illegal spying and data collection targeting her political opponents to construct “The Alfa Bank Hoax” and then had her operatives at Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS hand it off to both the news media and 2 federal agencies [the FBI and the CIA], Durham will **also** use the Danchenko trial to lay out a detailed map of that **other** big Trump//Russia collusion hoax: The Steele Dossier.
  3. While he’s exhaustively detailing the criminal conspiracy betwixt the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, certain FBI officials and several media outlets to hand the FBI this fake dossier during this upcoming trial, Durham will also be establishing some baseline facts about Danchenko himself that is going to blow people’s minds.
  4. Durham will exhaustively detail how Danchenko is very likely a Russian agent. His actual background has been carefully suppressed in the mainstream press ever since his identity as Steele’s main source for the dossier’s Trump/Russia collusion stories was publicly revealed. Most mainstream press accounts of his past never went beyond ‘former low-level Russian research analyst at the Brookings Institute’.
  5. It was back in 2009 as the transition between the Bush & Obama administrations was occurring that Russian national Danchenko began approaching certain people and offering them money in exchange for the theft of specific classified information. Someone he approached very likely turned him in to the FBI, who opened a counter-intelligence investigation of Danchenko. However, someone tipped Danchenko off that the FBI was onto him, and so he fled the United States for the United Kingdom, and was soon working for Christopher Steele at his Orbis Business Intelligence firm.
  6. By some arcane act of sorcery yet to be explained, by the time the 2016 Presidential election cycle is underway, with Hillary Clinton going against Donald J. Trump, Igor Danchenko, despite the fact there is still an open counter-espionage case against him at the FBI, is **back** in the United States, living openly and moving freely inside the corridor of Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland. Not only was Danchenko living openly in the US, he’s also found a new job: working for the Hillary Clinton campaign via his boss Christopher Steele’s employment by Fusion GPS as the main source for the Trump/Russia collusion allegations comprising the bulk of the Steele Dossier. You can be assured Durham and his investigative team have done a deep dive into how Danchenko ended up back in the US working for the Clinton campaign as the dossier’s main source, and they’ll have some things to drop during the pre-trial filings and during the trial itself about exactly how Danchenko knew it was safe for him to return to the US and work for Hillary Clinton.

7. The popular narrative ever since DOJ Inspector General MIchael E. Horowitz released his FISA Abuse Report in December of 2019, which detailed at length the FBI’s attempts to verify the dossier allegations, was that the FBI didn’t know who the main source was and they didn’t care to find out or interview this person. They simply rushed the warrant application to the FISA Court and got it approved on October 26, 2016, just before the November election. Horowitz detailed how the FBI didn’t go find Danchenko and sit him down for an interview about the dossier until January of 2017, when the FISA warrant on Carter Page was up for it’s first renewal. We now know due to more evidence that has surfaced in the past two years that the popular narrative is drastically wrong. The FBI knew from the start who Steele’s primary source was. They knew it was a suspected Russian agent that they had an open counter-espionage case on. And they were well aware Danchenko was telling numerous lies to them during the series of interviews they had with him from January thru September of 2017.
  8. And yet….and yet despite knowing all of this that I just related to you…the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane team subsequently renewed the Carter Page FISA warrant three times. In January, March and July of 2017. Understand: the entire Crossfire Hurricane team knew from the start they were committing a massive fraud on the FISA Court with that warrant they submitted to it. Durham will **demonstrate** all of these relevant facts with documented and declassified evidence at the October trial.
  9. The fact the members of the FBI Crossfire Hurricane team all committed federal felonies by lying under oath when they signed a tainted federal warrant targeting Carter Page and the Donald Trump campaign, and then **compounded** their criminal conspiracy by applying to have that tainted warrant renewed three times will be laid out in exhaustive detail by John Durham himself during the Danchenko trial. And you can quote me on that.
  10. So please. Quit telling me Durham is going to let everybody at the FBI skate on the blatant criminal conspiracy they engaged in. And I’ll tell you something else: the Mueller Special Counsel team members won’t escape Durham either. They too engaged in a blatant criminal conspiracy to prosecute people like Gen. Michael Flynn when they knew there was no predicate to investigate him, much less prosecute him. When US Attorney Jeff Jensen was tasked by then-Attorney General William Barr to investigate how the Mueller Special Counsel handled the Flynn case, he came away with dozens of exculpatory documents that the Mueller team had been hiding from both the Flynn defense counsel and from the court. Most of these exculpatory documents the Mueller team was holding back bore the official stamp of the Mueller SCO. And most of these exculpatory documents came to the Mueller SCO via - you guessed it! - the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane team. They’re **all** guilty. And Durham will prove it.
  11. Durham has experience at successfully prosecuting vast RICO organized crime cases. That’s why he was tapped for this job in the first place. The criminal conspiracy he’s laying out in these first two trials is vast and spans from 1. The Clinton campaign 2. Perkins Coie 3. Fusion GPS 4. Private federal cyber security contractors 5. The FBI 6. The CIA 7. The State Dept. 8. Several foreign intelligence agencies 9. The Mueller Special Counsel 10. Several complicit media outlets.
  12. At the heart of the Danchenko trial will be the FBI presenting a tainted warrant from someone they knew to be a suspected Russian agent to accuse innocent Americans - including Donald J. Trump - of being Russian agents. And it was known all along by all involved that this fake Trump/Russia narrative came straight from the Clinton campaign. You are going to see the mainstream media suffer massive cases of cognitive dissonance as they are forced to correct the record after more than 6 years of fake narratives about SpyGate. Remember, it was just 3 years ago that certain people were insisting the Steele Dossier was hardly used, if at all, to get the Carter Page warrant. They’ve been forced to grudgingly retreat over and over again. Well John Durham himself is going to force the mainstream press to make the Ultimate Retreat on the RussiaGate scandal with this Danchenko trial. He’s going exhaustively prove in detail what a farce this dossier always was, and how only blatant corruption of the FBI and our mainstream press allowed this travesty to become the dominant political narrative in the press for 5 years.

And you can quote me on that.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perkins Coie sans Elias isn't much of a prize. Elias is the guy that you want, and I would GUESS that he was the brains behind most if this. IF that is true he may end up Clintoncided at some point barring a dead mans switch somewhere.

The problem I see with this whole investigation is that it will be too late, the damage is done and people don’t care about history. Look at 9/11, people are forgetting, the government is making plea deals instead of building gallows.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

My 12 Predictive Points for the Danchenko Trial, Slated To Begin On October 11​

People’s Brains Will Literally Lock Up In Cognitive Dissonance As They Watch This Trial As Dozens of Fake Narratives Die Screaming Inside Their Heads​

Brian Cates
Aug 27

1. Durham will continue to use a false statement trial to lay out the vast ‘joint venture’ criminal conspiracy engaged in by multiple parties to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election via stolen federal data constructed into Trump/Russia collusion hoaxes by candidate Hillary Clinton’s political operatives.
  2. Just as he used Sussmann’s trial to lay out an extremely detailed ‘map’ of how the Clinton campaign used private federal cyber security contractors to engage in illegal spying and data collection targeting her political opponents to construct “The Alfa Bank Hoax” and then had her operatives at Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS hand it off to both the news media and 2 federal agencies [the FBI and the CIA], Durham will **also** use the Danchenko trial to lay out a detailed map of that **other** big Trump//Russia collusion hoax: The Steele Dossier.
  3. While he’s exhaustively detailing the criminal conspiracy betwixt the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, certain FBI officials and several media outlets to hand the FBI this fake dossier during this upcoming trial, Durham will also be establishing some baseline facts about Danchenko himself that is going to blow people’s minds.
  4. Durham will exhaustively detail how Danchenko is very likely a Russian agent. His actual background has been carefully suppressed in the mainstream press ever since his identity as Steele’s main source for the dossier’s Trump/Russia collusion stories was publicly revealed. Most mainstream press accounts of his past never went beyond ‘former low-level Russian research analyst at the Brookings Institute’.
  5. It was back in 2009 as the transition between the Bush & Obama administrations was occurring that Russian national Danchenko began approaching certain people and offering them money in exchange for the theft of specific classified information. Someone he approached very likely turned him in to the FBI, who opened a counter-intelligence investigation of Danchenko. However, someone tipped Danchenko off that the FBI was onto him, and so he fled the United States for the United Kingdom, and was soon working for Christopher Steele at his Orbis Business Intelligence firm.
  6. By some arcane act of sorcery yet to be explained, by the time the 2016 Presidential election cycle is underway, with Hillary Clinton going against Donald J. Trump, Igor Danchenko, despite the fact there is still an open counter-espionage case against him at the FBI, is **back** in the United States, living openly and moving freely inside the corridor of Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland. Not only was Danchenko living openly in the US, he’s also found a new job: working for the Hillary Clinton campaign via his boss Christopher Steele’s employment by Fusion GPS as the main source for the Trump/Russia collusion allegations comprising the bulk of the Steele Dossier. You can be assured Durham and his investigative team have done a deep dive into how Danchenko ended up back in the US working for the Clinton campaign as the dossier’s main source, and they’ll have some things to drop during the pre-trial filings and during the trial itself about exactly how Danchenko knew it was safe for him to return to the US and work for Hillary Clinton.
  7. The popular narrative ever since DOJ Inspector General MIchael E. Horowitz released his FISA Abuse Report in December of 2019, which detailed at length the FBI’s attempts to verify the dossier allegations, was that the FBI didn’t know who the main source was and they didn’t care to find out or interview this person. They simply rushed the warrant application to the FISA Court and got it approved on October 26, 2016, just before the November election. Horowitz detailed how the FBI didn’t go find Danchenko and sit him down for an interview about the dossier until January of 2017, when the FISA warrant on Carter Page was up for it’s first renewal. We now know due to more evidence that has surfaced in the past two years that the popular narrative is drastically wrong. The FBI knew from the start who Steele’s primary source was. They knew it was a suspected Russian agent that they had an open counter-espionage case on. And they were well aware Danchenko was telling numerous lies to them during the series of interviews they had with him from January thru September of 2017.
  8. And yet….and yet despite knowing all of this that I just related to you…the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane team subsequently renewed the Carter Page FISA warrant three times. In January, March and July of 2017. Understand: the entire Crossfire Hurricane team knew from the start they were committing a massive fraud on the FISA Court with that warrant they submitted to it. Durham will **demonstrate** all of these relevant facts with documented and declassified evidence at the October trial.
  9. The fact the members of the FBI Crossfire Hurricane team all committed federal felonies by lying under oath when they signed a tainted federal warrant targeting Carter Page and the Donald Trump campaign, and then **compounded** their criminal conspiracy by applying to have that tainted warrant renewed three times will be laid out in exhaustive detail by John Durham himself during the Danchenko trial. And you can quote me on that.
  10. So please. Quit telling me Durham is going to let everybody at the FBI skate on the blatant criminal conspiracy they engaged in. And I’ll tell you something else: the Mueller Special Counsel team members won’t escape Durham either. They too engaged in a blatant criminal conspiracy to prosecute people like Gen. Michael Flynn when they knew there was no predicate to investigate him, much less prosecute him. When US Attorney Jeff Jensen was tasked by then-Attorney General William Barr to investigate how the Mueller Special Counsel handled the Flynn case, he came away with dozens of exculpatory documents that the Mueller team had been hiding from both the Flynn defense counsel and from the court. Most of these exculpatory documents the Mueller team was holding back bore the official stamp of the Mueller SCO. And most of these exculpatory documents came to the Mueller SCO via - you guessed it! - the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane team. They’re **all** guilty. And Durham will prove it.
  11. Durham has experience at successfully prosecuting vast RICO organized crime cases. That’s why he was tapped for this job in the first place. The criminal conspiracy he’s laying out in these first two trials is vast and spans from 1. The Clinton campaign 2. Perkins Coie 3. Fusion GPS 4. Private federal cyber security contractors 5. The FBI 6. The CIA 7. The State Dept. 8. Several foreign intelligence agencies 9. The Mueller Special Counsel 10. Several complicit media outlets.
  12. At the heart of the Danchenko trial will be the FBI presenting a tainted warrant from someone they knew to be a suspected Russian agent to accuse innocent Americans - including Donald J. Trump - of being Russian agents. And it was known all along by all involved that this fake Trump/Russia narrative came straight from the Clinton campaign. You are going to see the mainstream media suffer massive cases of cognitive dissonance as they are forced to correct the record after more than 6 years of fake narratives about SpyGate. Remember, it was just 3 years ago that certain people were insisting the Steele Dossier was hardly used, if at all, to get the Carter Page warrant. They’ve been forced to grudgingly retreat over and over again. Well John Durham himself is going to force the mainstream press to make the Ultimate Retreat on the RussiaGate scandal with this Danchenko trial. He’s going exhaustively prove in detail what a farce this dossier always was, and how only blatant corruption of the FBI and our mainstream press allowed this travesty to become the dominant political narrative in the press for 5 years.

And you can quote me on that.

We'll see. Maybe.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score